Friday, June 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Jun 30 2017

Hey there. Welcome back to the Isle.

It's time for another Friday Favorite.

This week it's actually deodorant. I got this as, oops wrong side there we go.

I got this in a um Birchbox. And I'm surprised that I actually switched.. Focus, Focus!

Hmm.

Maybe if I completely hide? Hopefully it's showing. Okay.

So basically it says it has no aluminum, no.. how do I say that?

um propylene glycol. No artificial fragrance.

It is gluten-free, certified vegan and cruelty free.

So I don't have to be gluten-free, but I'm kind of getting into the kick because I've

been more mindful because of the people around me needing to be gluten-free.

Um, but this just came as a sample, I tried it. I like the smell of lavender and sage.

Move fingers out of the way. I am having an uncoordinated morning.

Um. So I already like those scents so wasn't entirely twisting my arm to get me to try it.

It's just that I've used Lady Speed Stick for like a decade and I thought I'd never change.

Um, if you're here for a makeup favorite, um, here.. there we go. Tarte Pro To Go.

It's what I'm using on my eyes today.

I like it because it fits in a pocket for when I'm going from work to anything after work.

It gives me an option just to have with me. Quick and easy.

Um, and then.

I wanted to do a favorite moment of the week.

I had a rough week and I wanted to focus more on good moments.

So, my favorite moment of the week was actually being away. And I was with a bunch of girlfriends.

And there was a rainy morning. And we were staying on the porch at the place we were renting.

And I wanted to go play in the rain and then I was resisting. I was thinking,

"Oh, I'm too old. Or oh it's going to be a fuss." And I felt encouraged. And I went out in the rain.

And I got some pretty photos. I put up a little video on Instagram. And, I'm so glad I did it.

And I was with such a supportive, sweet group.

So in my rough week, that was a bright highlight to focus on.

I hope you find a favorite moment of the week and not just a favorite item.

Until then, see you next Friday. Bye for now.

For more infomation >> Friday Favorite: Schmidt's Deodorant Stick. Tarte Pro To Go. And, A Rainy Morning. - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Ransomware - Petya/Petrwrap Cyber Attack - Duration: 4:41.

[Intro Music]

What's up guys! It's Oevatso and today we're going to be talking about the

second major cyber attack that has happened in two months. A massive cyber tech

known as "Petya," "Petrwrap," or "GoldenEye" is a ransomware spreading across the globe

quickly. It first hit Ukraine on June 27, 2017, then it spread across Europe

and now it has gone international. The malware has affected numerous businesses

across Europe and Ukraine. The most severe damage is being done in Ukraine. They were the first country to report the attack as systems were compromised at

Ukraine's central bank and Boryspil International Airport. The attack has even

affected operations at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, which has switched

to manual radiation monitoring as a result of the attack. Russia's top oil

producer "Rosneft" was also hit by the attack,

however, oil production was not stopped. British advertising agency WPP is among

those who say its IT systems have been shut down. Ukraine itself seems to be

responding to the attack with good humor as they tweeted this out... If you don't

know what ransomware is, it's a type of malware that takes your computer hostage

and then encrypts your files so you can't access them unless you hand over a

ransom. This new ransomware attack is different

compared to the one that happened in May. Two months ago the WannaCry virus

infected over 200,000 appears in more than 150 countries. In both the WannaCry

and Petya attack, the virus targeted old and outdated Windows software that

didn't have the latest security patches. Instead of encrypting and locking files

on a system like WannaCry did, Petya encrypts the entire hard disk and denies

the user access to the computer, unless the owner pays $300 dollars

worth of bitcoins to the given address, which is around seven-hundred and seventy

thousand US dollars. Hackers are asking for bitcoins because

it is an Internet currency that can be swapped anonymously online, which means

government agencies cannot track where the money is being sent. Researchers say

the ransomware virus is a worm that infects networks by moving from computer

to computer. The best way to be protected from Petya is to keep your computer

up-to-date. You can do this by clicking on the Windows start icon, click on settings,

click on update and security and then click on check for updates. Backup

your files using an external hard drive so that you have another option to find

your precious information. Install BitDefender as the software

claims to block the currently known samples of the new GoldenEye variant. If

you are running a big defender security solution for consumer of a business,

your computers are not in danger of ransomware attacks. One thing I would

advise if you were infected by ransomware and this is something the US

Department of Homeland Security advises is to not pay ransoms for such attacks.

Why? It gives the hackers an incentive to strike again and there is no guarantee

that the access to files would be restored. I personally don't think the

hackers will restore access because they got their money and they don't care

about the victims, so paying them $300 worth of bitcoins isn't worth it at all.

Plus, in a way you are investing in another malware that the hackers are

probably working on. Also, the email account associated with the Petya

ransomware has been blocked by German email provider Posteo, so even if

victims pay, they won't get the files back. Who is to be blamed for? The NSA was

blamed for the WannaCry attack as the tools the hackers used to the inside

computers was created by the NSA. The tool, which is more of an exploit is

called Eternal Blue. Eternal Blue finds a way into the transport protocols of

computers running Windows that haven't been patched in a few months. The NSA

discovered that in some versions of Windows, the transport protocols can be

tricked into accepting packages of data from remote attackers. Eternal Blue was

designed to use that flaw as a way in. Eternal Blue was leaked earlier this

year in April by The Shadow Brokers, a group of hackers who stole Eternal Blue

from the NSA and published the exploit online. Microsoft quickly released a

patch for this issue for the operating systems they still officially

support. With the patch, Eternal Blue is useless,

but not everyone installs patches and updates their systems regularly. More than

5% of Windows computers are still running XP, even though Microsoft

stopped releasing security updates for it three years ago, leaving them the most

vulnerable people to Eternal Blue. Well now, the NSA is to be blamed again for the

Petya cyber-attack because Symantec analysts confirmed that the Petya

ransomware is using Eternal Blue exploit to spread. It's unbelievable how

in the past two months, the NSA is kinda at fault for two of the biggest cyber-attacks

the world has ever seen. Hopefully experts will find a way to

stop hackers from using Eternal Blue and hopefully the authorities find the

criminals responsible for the Petya attack and lock

them up in jail for life. That's it for today, if you enjoyed this video, hit that

like button! Comment down below your thoughts, questions you might have, or

what I should do for my next video. Click on that subscribe button to be part of

Team Oevatso and ring that bell below to get notified when I upload. Like my

Facebook page, follow me on Twitter and support me on Patreon. Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Ransomware - Petya/Petrwrap Cyber Attack - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Despacito (French Version) [Male Version] - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Despacito (French Version) [Male Version] - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

IO NON HO PAURA - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> IO NON HO PAURA - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Éclairs pistache framboise - Recette par Chef Sylvain - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Éclairs pistache framboise - Recette par Chef Sylvain - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Ex-Verfassungsgerichtspräsident Papier hält Homoehe-Gesetz für verfassungswidrig - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Ex-Verfassungsgerichtspräsident Papier hält Homoehe-Gesetz für verfassungswidrig - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] Law of Creation - LOONA CF Making Film 이달의소녀 - Duration: 3:40.

LOONA X Law of Creation

Loona is a girl group with the concept of meeting a new girl every month.

We are working hard on our promotions, so please give us a lot of love.

And please love "Law of creation" too, which we currently are filming advertisements for.

Bye!

Yeojin, have you tried the game we are filming for? How is it?

Yes, I have tried it.

I think it was really fresh and unique that in the middle of the game there would be webtoons.

It was a refreshing shock.

I caught a pillbug! A pillbug.

How do you feel today, Lip Unnie?

The weather is good today, and there is a lot of sunlight.

We have finished filming, so I hope it turns out pretty.

And I also hope that the users of this game we are advertising for will enjoy it together with us Loona.

Hyunjin was really pretty here. Goddess! Goddess concept!!

I am in pyjamas.

Vivi Unnie, please say something to the users of the game.

Well... Yes... [From now on we will read Vivi's heart by telepathy]

[Loona is currently filming advertisements for "Law of creation".]

[I have only played the game a little bit, but I think the characters are really cute, and it's really fun.]

You will all play "Law of creation" together with Loona, right?

Heejin, what are you doing?

I am filming for the mobile game "Law of creation".

I am shooting it in the nature.

I look forward to it since the air is really nice, and I think it will turn out really beautiful.

And also while shooting the CF, I have been getting a feeling that the game will do really well.

It would have turned out prettier if the weather was better. What a shame.

We'll do it one more time.

Yes!

Hyunjin, what concept are you filming with?

Today I filmed with a girly concept that fits Loona really well.

Sometimes very girly, and sometimes very tough.

Moreover, I got to show various sides of me with a very unique concept.

We have our own symbolic colors too, I am yellow.

Please love "Law of creation" very very much!

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] Law of Creation - LOONA CF Making Film 이달의소녀 - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 1.4-16V AIRCO - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.4-16V AIRCO - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Fiesta 2017 - Gente de Zona, Wisin, J Balvin, Maluma, Anitta - Best Reggaeton Mix / Latin Hits - Duration: 1:01:05.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Fiesta 2017 - Gente de Zona, Wisin, J Balvin, Maluma, Anitta - Best Reggaeton Mix / Latin Hits - Duration: 1:01:05.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Vectra Wagon 1.8-16V Executive , Climate, Leder, Stoelverw. - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Opel Vectra Wagon 1.8-16V Executive , Climate, Leder, Stoelverw. - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Tucson 2.0i Style AIRCO/NAVI - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Tucson 2.0i Style AIRCO/NAVI - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Conte de la Renarde - Le roi gelé (Sweetberry) - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Conte de la Renarde - Le roi gelé (Sweetberry) - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Carnets de vie #2 - Fatalité - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Carnets de vie #2 - Fatalité - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

ヒカリノアトリエ  Mr. Children フル 歌詞付き - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> ヒカリノアトリエ  Mr. Children フル 歌詞付き - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Schwermetallverseuchung durch K+S-Rückstandshalde Hattorf - 28.06.2017 - 110. Plenarsitzung - Duration: 1:01:25.

For more infomation >> Schwermetallverseuchung durch K+S-Rückstandshalde Hattorf - 28.06.2017 - 110. Plenarsitzung - Duration: 1:01:25.

-------------------------------------------

Yamaha CS Synthesizers - Studio Time: S2E13 - Duration: 33:16.

ladies and gentlemen welcome back for another episode of studio time with

junkie XL I'm Tom junkie XL and today I want to focus on a group of citizens

that is really amazing and they've changed the world's musically over

multiple film scores like for instance Blade Runner and

they've contributed so much to the music in the 70s and 80s and way after that

because these synthesizers are very sought after and a lot of bands use them

nowadays in their productions and they really stand out because I have a really

unique sound to them and I'm talking about the yamaja CS synthesizers so the

smallest one is 2 C is 10 then you have a 15 be that you have a cs20 a C as 40

and then you have a cs50 SES 60s CS 70 M and the cs 80 which is a really big

beast except for two I have all of them unfortunately two of them are in repair

their little six that I had to go back to the doctor which is unfortunately

it's the CS 70 M which is the biggest one in that series and the CS 60 which

is the more organ looking type synth but I'll promise you when they get back and

when they're better and they're feeling better all I'm going to do another

tutorial on those two but let's start with the CS 15 D that I have right here

in front of me so this synthesizer is a little bit similar to some of the other

synthesizers that I have mentioned before in other tutorials where they

were making a transition from being an organ synthesizer organ keyboard towards

a more mature synthesizer so the first that came out to 15 d is actually on one

hand it's still a preset synthesizer with the thing like a clarinet

flute a trombone a cello clavinet xylophone and then you also have a

synthesizer section that you can use as it as a lead or something that we'll get

into in a little bit the funny thing is though the synthesizer that you can

program yourself pretty much covers all the presets that are there so they did

that actually pretty well now if you do select a preset

all these knobs here will actually not work on the preset therefore they have a

couple of controllers here octave up and down a modulation wheel that can go to

the filter or to the VCO or to the envelope and you can control the sustain

longer shorter and you have brilliance which is basically controlling the

filter and it's actually pretty amazing how much variety you can get out of that

with just a couple of these the parameters so let's just go through a

few of these presets the first one is a clarinet that sounds like this

let's go to the flute that a flute sounds especially beautiful and it

really reminds me of the old Blade Runner score very nice clear sound

except for that little crack that is in the tempo liam pot needs a little bit of

fixing too let's play the trombone

the tuba the trumpet

the violin

xylophone okay so those are the presets and it has a really nice sound and it's

great for solo melodies because it's not a polyphonic synthesizer it's a

monophonic synthesizer but if I move this later from which slider from

channel 1 to channel 2 now I can access the synthesizer and obviously later I

can mix the two signals together so now I'm set to manual and now that gives me

the option to program the synthesizer

now

really really really big fat sound that comes out of this thing it's great for

bass lines great for for leads and I use it a lot for that and this was actually

one of the sins that I used to emulate the three or three made by Roland back

in the day was not able to afford the three or three but I was able to get

very cheap this keyboard so this was the one that is perfect to emulate that just

to go over the synthesizer it's very simple and setup so you can choose how

low or high your your keyboard note is

then you could say do you want a solid or a pulse or something in between then

there's a noise mixer that allows you to add noise to the signal

count-o

when we get to the filter section we have the color frequency and resonance

and we have the envelope depth so if it's set to maximum I can make really

percussive sounds with the adsr

and then we have two PC eight that controls the overall volume of the

Simpson or the other way around

the CS 15 the beautiful beautiful beautiful Sonic's it okay let's move on

let's go over here and here in the CS series we jump to the 40 M later inside

I will show you the 20 M but the 40 M is obviously the bigger the bigger version

of the 20 M so this one has to be cos not only that and it's also to voice

polyphonic instead of one and it has the opportunity to store presets in here and

you've got one to ten and 11 to 20 this since like the 15 D that we just played

when you select a preset all these knobs here will stop working and you only have

at your disposal the controller section that I just talked about something

similar you have portamento you have brilliance you have differences staying

you can play with the pitch and you can play with modulation and then route that

to different elements of the city let me just quickly play this since

again a beast of a sounds beast of a sense it's good now for instance if I

want to write this preset out if I want to write this preset because I like the

sound so much I just hit right and then boom I hit one and boom it's now there

like I just explained now all these controllers will not work

anymore because it's a preset so in order to access those parameters to a

certain extent is the knob that I have here brilliance I with sustain long I

can make the note long again so when you press panel that's when you program this

int when you're done programming it you store it in one of your memories now

there's a very interesting feature that this synthesizer has actually there so

Billy let me just start right at the beginning because it makes it makes way

more sense I'm just going to make sure that we're just listening to one

oscillator the filter is open VCO 2 is down noises down off of off if correct

yes we're just listening to one way I'm just going to turn the volume a little

bit down so I can also talk over it and it won't be too much of a hassle so if

we look at the VCO right here we have an option of a sine wave a saw wave a pulse

wave right underneath we have pulse width where we can control that with

right next to it we have a switch that basically says do you want to modulate

the pulse

so now modulating it with an LFO or do you want to use the eg that we have

right here

so the eg will now modulate the the pulse-width and you can pick if you want

the negative VG so basically it's going to flip the EG around you get that self

so let's pick a saw wave right here obviously also here you can choose the

range in which you're programming yourself so you have all all ways of

frequency spectrum to go for so I can also modulate the pitch of the of the

note with this little section here and I have a lot of different options to

choose from so I can choose a saw wave

sorry that was a sine-wave sorry about that

the solid

reverse saw

I can choose pulse

sample-and-hold I can also use the II need the adsr

and that doesn't seem to work and that is something that the doctor needs to

fix every time when I play with one of my sales I find something that is not

working but the doctor will fix that let's now move over to the second PCO so

I'm just going to turn the first VCO off and the second one goes on now this VCO

is more or less identical to this officio so I'm just going to go through

this a little quicker

it has pitch

the different waveforms I can have my

a modulation for the pulse-width and again I also can modulate here similar

functions as the as the first VCO now let's see oh wait a second my mistake

there is no doctor needed for this function I fucked it up here so actually

when you select eg there's this little section here that will control the EEG I

just blanked for a second there so if I set as eg plus

so with that little section you can control the eg what do you want to do it

like that or you want to bend into it okay so I'm just going to switch these

off I'm going to my lower setting now I'm going to switch the first PC alarm

as well and now we hear them both at the same time and I'm going to play with the

detuning a little bit to make the sound a little fatter

really nice thick sauce sound so we go to the next section over here and this

is the ring modulator so now I can switch the ring modulator on and then

I'll play a little bit with the ring modulation and then you could hear how

that sound

very good sounding ring modulator okay so they're both on also this distant

like the other state has the noise that I can add to it then we get to the

filter filter very basic in and setup nothing too complicated I can choose

between a low pass filter residence I can choose a high pass filter and the

bandpass okay so let's go back to the low pass it has its own adsr here so no

idiots are replies a little more and then I have also an option to modulate

the filter with an LFO so this is actually a way to create really cool

rhythms if you take the saw wave because it has a heart attack

that's the filter beautiful sonic filter now we get to the mixer and this is

where it gets interesting this is very unique to the Omaha Steaks we're at the

very end when you already had your oscillator 1 and oscillator 2 you're now

can add a sine wave that will pitch with the note that you're playing so if I

play if I take these oscillators out we hear nothing so here I can add a sine

wave and the second one and the second one is connected to VCO 2 the first one

is connected to VCO 1 so if you do any detuning here on the pitch that will

result in the detuning in a sine wave here too but this way you can create

really really deep basis people who play this at home at a good stereo you will

definitely hear it so

now I'm going to take the waves out it's still big but now they're back in

absolutely wonderful box and I wouldn't haven't shown you yet is that it is

polyphonic you can play two notes at the same time

and another function that this synthesizer has and that's the last

thing I will say about this is the function that we've seen in some of the

other synthesizers that were polyphonic which is unisono so both oscillators and

the two voices are now combined into one resulting in a more fatter sound so let

me play that that's without that is with

up the cs4 TM absolutely beautiful machine and a go-to machine for a lot of

projects that I work on and now we go inside and I'm going to show you some

more CS synthesizers okay we're inside in my home studio and this is the Yama's

CS 20 m and the CS 20 M is pretty much half of the 40 M a lot of things are the

same the sound quality is more or less the

same and it has a smaller preset panel whereas the 40 M has twice as much so

I'm just going to go quickly through a couple presets that I threw in here

Wow I'm the same as with the 40 and when you're in panel modes that's when you

can actually program to sit in any of the other modes these will be disabled

and you have your little controller section here so let's go to the panel

kind of like a white

you

yeah

great synthesizer for basses leads experimental sounds really really great

I've used it a lot now the last synth in this series I would like to play to you

is the cf-30 M which is so funny because it looks completely different than any

of the other seeds that we have seen so far a completely different design and

the way that this synthesizer setup is really mind-boggling may be the start of

Yama making things overly complicated where it's technically shouldn't but it

nevertheless it's a great sounding set so what's really interesting with this

synth is that you have to PCOS and you got two filters now instead of pretty

much every since that's out there if you select V so one so let's do that now at

this point and I'm just going to take the other one out and we hear it on just

one side of the speaker because the other VC I was going to the other side

normally you would choose in your fee Co what wave you want to be selecting

whether it's like a pulse wave or s always so what Yama has done here is

that you have two physios that you can chew

but then if you go to filter one that's when you can say what wave it actually

is so filter one can listen to the saw wave of vco1 it can listen to the pulse

wave of vco1 and then below you could also add VCO 2 to the same filter and

then when you go to the second filter you have a similar setup you could say I

want the filter from VCF I want filter one but now it's a high pass our I want

to choose the saw wave from VCO 2 so there's this really complicated way of

routing stuff and when you go to the VCA again you could mix different things

into one VCA one and different things into VCA 2 so a traditional synthesizer

would actually have VCO 1 you select your waveform it goes into the filter

you do your photo settings and then it goes to a vga with an adsr attached to

it which is the normal way of pretty much every since now with this synth

so you have to free-cos where you do your basic settings and then in the 2

filters you can do really complicated routing and selecting to select what

goes into this filter so filter one can have both videos in it or just one

filter 2 can have both physios in it or just one and to make it even more exotic

you could also choose external input which means that you could put a

microphone in or a guitar or a different synthesizer or a drum loop or whatever

you want to put in there the synthesizer itself really as a sound is pretty much

developed to make bass sounds and lead sounds so I have the filters of I've got

a bass arm set up right there right here

and as you can hear I can individually now control the filter of PCM one that

goes to the left and photo two that goes to VCO 2 that goes to the right so so

you hear this on both different things it's a really nice good sounding scent

now I want a really great feature that this it has is it has 380 SRS and you

can pick wherever they're going to go to so every oscillator every filter has at

a certain point a section that asks you to what adsr am I supposed to be

listening to so if we look here the depth of the of the filter pitch could

be either a could be B C D or a E and you see the filters like what you see

that the adsr is like right here now the other thing that's really interesting is

that you can switch the keyboard on and off for the individual vcos

not that you lose it but one of them can actually go to a sequencer right here

and the same goes for the adsr so I'm 100% sure that you know what I'm trying

to explain here is not necessarily synthesizer for beginners because

there's actually some novice some novel stuff coming and going on here but let

me now switch to the sequencer on all these puppies right here here and that

goes to keyboard and now I can start the sequence at the sequencer got it down to

volume a little bit so you have speed and here you can determine the pitch of

the notes

very interesting sit the cs30 are use it primarily to create bass sounds like I

just played so now we need to now for pretty key but it doesn't work so I have

to switch this back to keyboard it's a little convoluted

so that's usually how I use it to create like a great baseline with it so also

this synthesizer I happened retrofitted yet I mentioned that in another episode

to the cantle a retrofit that allows you to for you to program stuff in MIDI and

then it comes in and then you can just program it I really love the sequencer

it's very intuitive and also the voltages I will get to that in a

different episode the voltages are not quantized which means that it doesn't

automatically switch to the next automatic note on your on your keyboard

it so it's also micro tunnel you can get really with harmonic things with it that

are completely out of whack let me show you that quickly if I press you can get

really interesting riffs out of it and I think that's it for this keyboard and

like I said I really love playing with this one and it's also really great for

really powerful leads and the complicated way of routing these things

into the filters and into the VCA makes it actually a very modern keyboard when

it comes to what you can do with with routing and internal modulation but I'm

going to get way more into that in our episode that is about modular synthesis

because that's what I can really really show it like I said earlier on I'm very

unhappy that the CS 60s and I'm here at the CS 7 am but I'll promise I'll do a

different episode on that thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment