Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Jun 27 2017

Today we have another great question about the Bible.

And it's one I've heard dozens of times in my Christian life.

It says, "How do you respond to someone that questions the teachings of the Bible

due to how many times it's been translated?"

It's a great question, huh?

The Bible was written starting with Moses, about 14,1500 BC.

And ended with the writings of John in the 90s, maybe up to 100 AD.

That's a lot of time to play the telephone game, right?

To copy one page of the Bible to another page, to another page,

over all those years,

all those people, flawed, broken, mistaken, confused, distracted people.

How do we know this is actually what God says?

I have two answers for that question.

The first one comes from God.

Jesus promised that not a dot, not a single letter of God's Word, would be lost.

Later in the first century, Jesus' friend, Peter, said this,

He was quoting a passage from the Old Testament

that God's Word would endure forever.

No one would destroy it.

No one would lose it.

No one would twist it so much that we wouldn't have it.

Now, it's true, if you google it you'll find that there are a lot of variants in the Bible.

What that means is, with all the copies and copies and copies,

sometimes the wording is different.

But, but here's this incredible comfort.

Did you know less than 1% of the 31,173 verses in the Bible have any disputes?

And out of that 1% of those verses, none of them put any of the teachings of the Bible into question?

There might be a variance where one manuscript says "God the Lord"

and another says "the Lord God."

There might be a question about this little phrase,

but that phrase is something that's repeated in 15 other Bible passages.

And so when this person asks, "How do you respond to someone that questions the teachings of the Bible,"

I would say the Bible's teachings have never been in question.

If you're interested in digging in more, Google what happened

when they found the Dead Sea Scrolls,

proof that a scroll that was a thousand years earlier than the most recent one we had,

was almost an exact match.

That God's been faithful.

He kept his promise and preserved his Word,

so that you know when God talks about his grace and his love for you,

you don't have to question it one bit.

It's true and his Word endures forever.

I'm honored to be hosting the 'Time of Grace' television program this week.

Pastor Mark Jeske is going to open God's Word

and remind us of the powerful and beautiful work

of the Holy Spirit in our hearts and in our lives.

So click the link below and find a way to watch.

For more infomation >> Bible Translation - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Chăn ga gối đệm rẻ đẹp | Drap thun Hàn Quốc đẹp hình couple dễ thương T-776 - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Chăn ga gối đệm rẻ đẹp | Drap thun Hàn Quốc đẹp hình couple dễ thương T-776 - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI PRO LINE S`NAVI/XENON/PANORAMA/LEDER - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI PRO LINE S`NAVI/XENON/PANORAMA/LEDER - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350 CDI BlueTEC Prestige Plus Automaat - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350 CDI BlueTEC Prestige Plus Automaat - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Common Ground - Duration: 1:14.

For a hundred years presidents from both parties designated special locations

as National Monuments

to protect them for all Americans.

But now the Secretary of the Interior

wants to undo this legacy and put private interests ahead of

environmental and local economic needs.

Our own San Gabriel Mountains

are among those national monuments that are threatened.

It's time for Angelenos to come together

to let Washington DC know that we are united

and we want to preserve California's public lands.

This is our common ground

regardless of political party.

Speak up against privatizing public lands.

The deadline for comments is July 10th.

Please take ACTION.

For more infomation >> Common Ground - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Uni isn't for everyone: How Amy found her own path through the year 12 exams - Duration: 2:39.

My school was saying that it was the

be-all and end-all of my entire life.

Nup, not at all

Amy Taylor - I'm 19 and I finished school in 2015.

The subjects I did for my HSC

was Earth and Environmental Science, Ancient History, Advanced English,

Extension English, Visual Arts and then

I had to do Religion as

part of the Catholic school curriculum.

My school was drilling it in that

you need to get a good ATAR, and go to uni

and that was the expectation.

The advice I got that wasn't that helpful,

was from my school.

It was, do these things,

and if you study this way, you will succeed.

I found that when I did study that way, it didn't help me,

and I needed to develop my own way of studying.

But they didn't talk at all about

different types of learners,

like visual learners and kinesthetic learners.

They just sort of said, read your textbooks,

repeat what you've read,

quiz yourself, that sort of thing.

And when that wasn't working for me,

it made me really stressed because

it was like, I'm not going to succeed,

I don't know how to study,

and I'm not studying the right way.

It was when I actually found my own way of

studying that I was less stressed out.

Mum gave me the best advice which was,

do your best and be happy with what your best is.

She was always telling to me

that it doesn't matter what your results say,

as long as you can be proud

and know that that is your best

then you'll be able to be happy and look back

and not have any regrets about it.

And also saying that it wasn't the end of the world.

Both my parents constantly said that to me.

When my results came through

and I looked at them,

I was really proud of what I'd gotten

and it wasn't the highest ATAR in the world

but it wasn't a low ATAR

and it was my best there

and I knew that it was my best.

At the end of Year 12

I thought I would be going to Macquarie Uni

and doing a course in Early Childhood,

but then I found that when I visited the unis

and visited a TAFE,

that the TAFE environment appealed more to me.

By the end of year 12 I'd been

accepted into TAFE already

and so I sort of just started that

a couple months after

and yeah got right into that,

did an Early Childhood course,

finished my Certificate Three,

finished my diploma,

and yeah I was really enjoying that

and I never even looked at uni after that.

For more infomation >> Uni isn't for everyone: How Amy found her own path through the year 12 exams - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Anime Doll Party: Summertime Fun - Duration: 5:26.

hey guys this is Sticks I can't tell you how happy I am of the great responses I

received from my first Dollfie video so I wanted to show you clips from our last

Doll meet we had in mid-june it was a summertime event and everyone had a

great time but remember when I said that our meetups just keep getting bigger

well it did just that it got bigger still and Pandy our host couldn't be

happier

so we're hoping that you'll bring your girls to our next Meetup in mid-august

it's a Tanabata and starry themed party on Sunday August 20th more

information can be found in the description below including

information on our dollfie dream site and on Facebook so I'll leave you now

with clips from our last meet and we hope to meet you all there again soon if you

liked this video please like share comment and subscribe see you then

No comments:

Post a Comment