Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Jun 27 2017

If your friend subscribes, i'll unmute him xD

Tell him that

OK Abel

I'm gonna unmute you !

*smile*

For more infomation >> HOW to earn New Subscribers while Streaming CS:GO ??? :P - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.3 CDTi EcoFlex S/S Edition (Airco/BlueTooth) - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.3 CDTi EcoFlex S/S Edition (Airco/BlueTooth) - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Power Rangers (2017) Blu-Ray CLIP | Rita Repulsa Nightmare Scene | HD - Duration: 5:08.

Do we have a choice?

Don't think so.

Look! It's Zordon!

What?

Zordon, they don't know who you are.

Come in! Come in!

These are them? They're so small.

Funny, I said the same thing, actually.

You mean to tell me that the fate of the universe

is placed in the hands of these... these children?

The universe? That's a big place.

They're teenagers.

Somewhere between infancy and full maturity.

- It's hard to explain, really. I don't... - Show me the coins.

The morphing grid is never wrong.

If the power coins have returned to the ship with these...

Teenagers!

With these teenagers,

then these teenagers are the Power Rangers.

Power Rangers!

What?

Okay, quick question.

Hello. Hate to interrupt.

Did I just hear you say we're Power Rangers?

Yes. Yes. You are the Power Rangers.

Any other questions?

- No, I think I'm good. - Good.

I got a question. Um... Hi, how you doing?

Oh, okay... um, my name is Billy. Billy Cranston.

- Kids used to call me Billy Crams-tons... - Billy! Stop.

I'm sorry. Uh... the images here in this sphere

tell a history of the Power Rangers.

Looks like the Power Rangers were a team that protected life.

And life is a bright light. Or... a piece of light?

Yes. Yes, very good, Billy.

It is called the Zeo Crystal.

Oh, I love this part. This is good.

And every planet in the universe that has life

has a piece of the crystal buried inside it.

Sixty-five million years ago,

Zordon's team died defending the crystal here in what is now Angel Grove.

- The coins have chosen you five. - Yes! I knew it!

Now you must protect the Zeo Crystal and life on earth.

Because... we... are the Power Rangers?

He's smart!

I'm sorry, um, is this some kind of joke?

Like, I'm standing here with a wet wedgie.

My socks are soaked. We're squishing around in here.

We're talking to a wall. I mean, guys...

Silence!

Dig! Dig, Goldar!

Sir, I'm detecting elevated heart rates.

They're... they're very scared.

I don't understand.

Why would you show us that nightmare?

It's not a nightmare. It's the future.

- Was that for real? - Felt like it.

- And who was that woman? - Her name is Rita Repulsa.

She will create Goldar,

a huge monster who will rip the crystal from the earth,

and all life on your planet will die.

With the crystal, Rita will have the power to create and destroy worlds.

So, let me guess.

You want us to kill this woman? R... Rita?

Ay, ay, ay! Rita!

She must be stopped.

When is she coming?

She's already here.

My best guess is we have 11 months.

Oh, I'm sorry, days. Days, 11 days.

If we're the Power Rangers and this is our ship,

if I walk through that door right now, will it open for me?

Yes, of course.

Let's go.

Whoa, what you doing?

No, no, no, come back! No. No, please, don't leave.

Jason, my ranger team died defending the crystal from Rita.

That's why I'm in this wall.

How'd you know my name?

Because it's you, Jason Scott.

You are the leader. You are the Red Ranger.

Rita was a ranger, too. And my friend.

But she betrayed us.

Wanted more power.

She lost her way.

Now she is just pure evil.

You must bring them back. All of the rangers.

You must train your team to stop Rita

before she has the strength to find the crystal.

Okay. I'm leaving.

- And I only speak for myself when I... - No! You speak for all of them.

You know that, deep down, what I'm saying is true.

You were born for this.(Cliptonite)

For more infomation >> Power Rangers (2017) Blu-Ray CLIP | Rita Repulsa Nightmare Scene | HD - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Vivaro 2.0 CDTI L1H1 - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Opel Vivaro 2.0 CDTI L1H1 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Asia Vlog - Episode 01 La Pre-Depart - Duration: 2:51.

Hi it's Alex,

Welcome the the first episode of my Travel Vlog

and, That's it!

Today is my last day of work

and I'm whispering because there is someone that is still sleeping here

ok Let's go

Here is the "Tech office"

I still have to do my setup,

today is a Music School Show

so I have a little setup in the Entrance and In the Theater

So That's the board I'll use today,

It's the Venue SC48 from Avid. It's working pretty well..

Work day is done,

I'm now in vacation

And I'm going to Japan and Vietnam in 2 days

I still have to make my luggage...

And to sleep...

And we'll see what I miss.

Maybe something to do my video editing

That's it..!

See you Soon!

For more infomation >> Asia Vlog - Episode 01 La Pre-Depart - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

❄ Bruit Du Vent ❄ Vent D'Hiver Qui Souffle Fort Pour Dormir Profondément ❄ Relaxation ❄ Sommeil ❄ - Duration: 4:02:19.

For more infomation >> ❄ Bruit Du Vent ❄ Vent D'Hiver Qui Souffle Fort Pour Dormir Profondément ❄ Relaxation ❄ Sommeil ❄ - Duration: 4:02:19.

-------------------------------------------

High School DxD (Haisukūru D×D) - Ep 03 - T1; V.O - sub: español (Capítulo 3) (三) HD - Duration: 23:43.

For more infomation >> High School DxD (Haisukūru D×D) - Ep 03 - T1; V.O - sub: español (Capítulo 3) (三) HD - Duration: 23:43.

-------------------------------------------

High School DxD (Haisukūru D×D) - Ep 11 - T1; V.O - sub: español (Capítulo 11) (十一) HD - Duration: 23:42.

For more infomation >> High School DxD (Haisukūru D×D) - Ep 11 - T1; V.O - sub: español (Capítulo 11) (十一) HD - Duration: 23:42.

-------------------------------------------

Rita Bonaccorso shock: strappa la sua carta d'identità da Barbara D'Urso| K.N.B.T - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Rita Bonaccorso shock: strappa la sua carta d'identità da Barbara D'Urso| K.N.B.T - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar F-Pace 2.0D R-Sport AWD Automaat Navi/Camara/Panoramadak/Keyless/Headup/20inch - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Jaguar F-Pace 2.0D R-Sport AWD Automaat Navi/Camara/Panoramadak/Keyless/Headup/20inch - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Kia pro_cee'd 1.6 CVVT X-Ecutive (GLAZEN DAK!!!/NAV./Camera/Climate/Cruise/16''LMV) - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Kia pro_cee'd 1.6 CVVT X-Ecutive (GLAZEN DAK!!!/NAV./Camera/Climate/Cruise/16''LMV) - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Countryman 1.6 One D Chili Bruin Leder Navi Panoramadak Xenon - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> MINI Countryman 1.6 One D Chili Bruin Leder Navi Panoramadak Xenon - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X5 3.0D HIGH EXECUTIVE AUT8, Panoramadak, Leer, Navi Pro, 21 inch lmv, full - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> BMW X5 3.0D HIGH EXECUTIVE AUT8, Panoramadak, Leer, Navi Pro, 21 inch lmv, full - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

❄ Bruit Du Vent ❄ Vent D'Hiver Qui Souffle Fort Pour Dormir Profondément ❄ Relaxation ❄ Sommeil ❄ - Duration: 4:02:19.

For more infomation >> ❄ Bruit Du Vent ❄ Vent D'Hiver Qui Souffle Fort Pour Dormir Profondément ❄ Relaxation ❄ Sommeil ❄ - Duration: 4:02:19.

-------------------------------------------

Arak,LIQUEUR,Ivan - [AMV] DRAGON BALL SUPER - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Arak,LIQUEUR,Ivan - [AMV] DRAGON BALL SUPER - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Console: How to find a diamond block in Woodland Mansions - Duration: 0:03.

If you find one of these rooms dig to the middle of the lava to find a diamond block :D

For more infomation >> Minecraft Console: How to find a diamond block in Woodland Mansions - Duration: 0:03.

-------------------------------------------

YouTuber Famoso - Spiderman (Parodia - Jaden Smith - Batman) - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> YouTuber Famoso - Spiderman (Parodia - Jaden Smith - Batman) - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

[PUBG] How to scare your mate to death (w/ subtitles) - Duration: 1:15.

He's on the roof.

Where's the entrance for the roof anyway?

I think on the side he's standing at...

Yeah.

Definitively.

I'm just asking myself where his friend is.

Yeaaah, it's enough... >-<

Yeah I think my bullets aren't even existing anyway

Hiii! :3

You didn't do that, you didn't do that xD

Dude, scare somebody else. D:

You didn't do that...

Oh god

Dude

You just gave me the hearth attack of my life, dude.

How did you even get there?

I got on the other house and jumped over to this one...

Just Assassin's Creed style :P

For more infomation >> [PUBG] How to scare your mate to death (w/ subtitles) - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Therapy & Travel. Know your starting point. [FR] - Duration: 3:19.

Throughout my travels

I learned that it was important to say goodbye

to the people and the places

know where we are from

to know what positive things they brought us

and forgive the difficult moments

Doing this work, allows me to go peacefully to Peru

for new adventures and horizons

This is where i grew up and I wanted to share with you this beautiful images

I hope you liked this video, different and personal

You have other videos of Therapy&Travel right here

You can also suscribe to the youtube channel

For more infomation >> Therapy & Travel. Know your starting point. [FR] - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Chantal Bossé from CHABOS recommends some great classics - Duration: 17:07.

Hi, I'm Micheline Bourque, Business reading club

I'm in the fabulous University Club of Montreal library

a partner of our club.

They allow us to produce content here and we appreciate it. So thank you University Club!

Today I'm really happy to finally have with me Chantal Bossé

Chantal, we now know each other for about 4 or 5 years? At least

Chantal has been a good fan of our reading club, always ready to share our content. Thank you!

Chantal is an expert in something, so Chantal, take a moment to present yourself.

And tell us about that "special card" that you have, and that very few people have.

First, my passion for communications has always been present.

And even more since 2004, when I created my business.

We specialize in presentations and visual communications

We say we are there to inspire

presenters and speakers to create and structure world-class presentations

to help them have better results.

Since 2004, my business as evolved

And I was noticed by Microsoft

and I am now a Microsoft PowerPoint MVP

what they call Most Valuable Professional for the PowerPoint software. But it goes beyond the software.

It's also for the expertise for how we help people communicate better.

And let's mention they are 13 in Canada

There are 2 PowerPoint MVPs in Canada,

16 in North America

and 13 Canadian women from all MVP categories

out of 203 Canadian MVPs

All professionals, me included, stumble again and again

and we would like it so much to do a nice Powerpoint

and we know, what, 5% of the tool?

Between 5 and 10 according to experts.

And you have seen it evolve as a platform,

additional functionalities, and the web integration

It's really incredible now

It's a completely new world, and is accessible for many people.

Yes, absolutely, because basically Powerpoint is not that complex

I always said, when my kids were younger, that I could put my 10-year old in front of it

and something will be produced in about 30 minutes.

When we are in the business world, it's "something" that is not always efficient.

Through the years we have always talked about it because I think what you do is inspiring

And you had mentioned a few authors that are important

Authors that are well-known in your trade and that have put forward new trends

in this niche of communication

And that is what we will do today. We will present them to you.

I'll let you chose the first one.

The first I'll present is Garr Reynolds, because he's well known for his blog PresentationZen.

The book I'm presentating is Presentationzen Design

Mine is in English, but it also available in French. "Présentation Zen Design".

Which sounds almost the same.

Published in 2009 in English.

Even a second edition in 2013.

It is accessible for everyone because it's the art of applying

the uncluttered style put forward by the Janapese

like the famous Japanese zen gardens.

We apply that uncluttered and clean look to our visuals.

In his book we can see the basics

how to get our visuals

how to put emphasis on images

how we select our colors, fonts

It helps people question themselves and revisit what they do

At the time I was more into corporate presentations

I figured that it was interesting. I really like the concept.

Whatever we do, even when sometimes people tell me

But Chantal, I'm in an really analytical industry, or full of data, or really scientitifc...

They can still inspire themselves with this concept to at least start unclettering their content.

Between you and I, people, and many speakers, that present with a lot of text

Forget about that, it's a thing of the past. C-It does not work!

People don't listen to you. They read text.

It has evolved now.

But still, I was attending presentations recently

and there were some respected people that just pulled out text.

So start with Garr Reynolds. Presentationzen Design.

So, it is an important book

that people doing what you do should know about.

Yes, absolutely. Knowing about this book is well worth it and be inspired by it.

There are many things we can apply from it

Some people might say it is a style more suited for some speakers

I kinf of agree with them because

If we flip through it we have some examples

like photos with very few words

or one word. It will often apply more for speakers.

But I still bring people from other industries to do it

it's just that we'll do it by mixing some other styles.

In between other styles maybe? Exactly.

Like mixing one in-between two more data-heavy slides.

We mix and change the way to present content

And what you were mentioning before

people read so they don't listen to us.

It's because our brain is wired this way.

If we think of both sides of our brain,

if we are listening and reading, we are trigering the same side of our brain.

It's our analytical brain.

Even more, it's the low-persuasion side of our brain.

So finally, we are putting all chances "against" us.

So that was Garr Reynolds.

The next one, I really need to read that author.

I absolutely need to read that author!

She's really well-known. Is she the most famous?

Is she the most famous? Of course, in our trade,

I would say yes.

She has done so much for the industry.

Without further ado... Nancy Duarte.

We're happy to present her.

I would say that I'm drawn to her style a lot. I look up at her work a lot.

In the way she and her team work.

I feel it is really aligned to what I do with my own client base.

In how we succeed in bringing people to change the way they present.

I've followed her early on, and I have had the chance to meet her a few times

When I attend conferences for my own training in the U.S.

and in the early years that she was a little less known so had more time

we could see her more often.

That's when we take advantage of it! Exactly!

And now she is also a Microsoft PowerPoint MVP so she's part of our group.

Member of the "gang".

So you have brought us three books. Yes, I brought three.

We'll show them. So, Slideology

Resonate

And Illuminate. I have kept my small notes there.

So I'll let you present them. Which one are you starting with?

I'll go in chronological order.

So Slideology is the first one that caught my eye.

And we can say that many things in Slideology

we could also find in Presentation Zen Design

Basics are the same

Talking about composition

how we layout our content elements, declutter, have white space

colors, and many more

we will have a lot of similar content in both.

What is interesting is that we have more details for the creative process.

Encouraging doodling or hand drawing and schematics

And she shows it in the book.

It's really like a production. Create the concept

Before even starting to write text

So really think through our general concept .

What she explains in here is really

the creative process that her whole team has been using at Duarte Design in California

For them, starting a project is not done at a computer.

It starts in their creative room with white boards, Post-its, markers.

They even have some big bean bags. It's a very playful and creative environment.

People that are just starting, whether they use the other book or this one, it's a must have.

They go through the basics. And this one is also available in French.

Bravo Nancy, we're really proud of you!

And her team is the one that worked on Al Gore's presentation, Inconvenient Truth

The Al Gore film? Well, the presentation he did in many places and everyone was talking about

It's the result of Duarte's work.

The next one? Resonate.

I love that word: Resonate.

Unfortunately, in French it was translated as Vibrations

I don't connect with that title as much as resonate. Indeed, it's not perfect.

I would say that Resonte is Step 2.

The way Nancy writes, we see a progression, the steps.

Resonate goes a step further.

She told us the story of the creation of this book.

She thought that there must be a way to determine... there must be a shape

for great speeches that have impact, and are inspiring.

So she analyzed speeches of many renowned speakers or public speakers.

Whether we're talking about some past US Presidents, or some of the greats speeches we've heard.

So she analyzed them and finally found a shape.

It looks like a sinusoid.

And she explains how we navigate between the bottom and the top.

And that, in Resonate, is how we will reach the next step, the Storytelling we hear so much about.

It's how we can apply it more.

How we will trigger emotions even more in people.

Thus the name Resonate, or vibrations, that trigger people.

It evokes all kinds of emotions. Interesting.

This book in particular, I make sure that speakers I work with that have more potential embark in that process

I had one that got tremendous success at TEDxQuebec

It was great. Earle's speech at the conference really "resonated" with the audience.

What I like also...and I'll give you the last one because time is flying...

Those books look so nice, done by professionals, so obviously they are pleasant to read.

They are crafted to touch, and work. We want to "be" in them.

Absolutely!

I don't know if you understand me...

I have not scribbled a lot in them but sometimes I added some elements. It becomes a work tool.

A reference book.

You're lucky in a way because not everyone has books like that, that are not university textbooks

or designated by a professional association. So people like you

because your trade did not exist when you guys started.

And you had to learn on the job, but by getting those tools.

And it's fabulous that anyone can buy those books. C- Absolutely! Wwork with them.

and develop some tools that will be efficient

But of course, we can get more efficient ones when we work with a real professional. At least they are available.

Every step we take is worth taking.

So when people change change one small thing,

and say they'll do it alone, I'd rather have that they begin that way

so audiences get a better experience. M- Absolutely!

And the last one, is it new?

It's 2016. M- So it's all new. C-So not in French yet.

So Illuminate is another step forward. It goes deeper in terms of team communication in businesses.

How we can bring people to embrace change.

How we can help them with big changes that have to be done in our business.

And how we communicate it to our team to make them embark on our journey

I see this one as a more advanced business book.

Because we go beyond design.

We go beyond design because we are aiming...

Oh, look at the sub-title...

And she wrote it with another person, Patti Sanchez.

Patti Sanchez is a VP in her company, that has marketing experience and a whole lot more.

She's been with Duarte for a long time

Those two ladies are marvelous.

Brilliant! C- Oh yes.

We hear so much about storytelling now.

What we realize with this type of book, and you can confirm it,

it's applicable everywhere.

It is applicable everywhere because as soon as we start to think about changing how we communicate,

we get results in our personal life, professional life, our every day life with people around us.

I was talking about Earle before, with resonate,

and after following the process for his conference, he told me he even changed his way of communicating to his team in his business.

Imagine! C- It's fascinating! And the results!

As we say at home it's deep!

It's deep!

It's very interesting.

So, affordable books. There are two in French.

Illuminate is not in French yet.

But there are three if we consider Garr's book too.

Presentation Zen Design in available in French.

Resonate that becomes "Vibrations" in French.

And "Slideologie"

I'm really happy to present you these books.

I think about people, like me,

that need to do presentations. It's really difficult.

We don't know where to start.

But there are tools for us.

Until we can afford professional services to help us. So we can go further.

But let's be proactive! We need to chose good books and improve our presentations.

And I'm the first one to which this I saying this.

So thank you again Chantal. C- Thank you, it was a pleasure.

Good continuation as we should say in France.

Continuity here.

Thank you very much to have offered us that review. I think many people will be interested.

And I hope they will take the step to get the books and flip through them, It really is worth it.

Remind us of your web site Chantal.

www.chabos.ca. Perfect. Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Chantal Bossé from CHABOS recommends some great classics - Duration: 17:07.

-------------------------------------------

25 curiosidades Katsuni - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> 25 curiosidades Katsuni - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Skype Therapy Sessions - Therapy via Skype - Duration: 3:32.

Welcome.

My name is Peter Strong and I offer Skype therapy sessions for the treatment of anxiety

and Skype therapy sessions for working with panic attacks and many other common anxiety

disorders that don't require medical treatment.

Most anxiety responds extremely well to the process of Mindfulness Therapy, which is what

I offer during these therapy sessions.

Mindfulness teaches you how to break free from that tendency to become identified with

your anxiety.

This is the biggest problem that we face when we're trying to break free from anxiety.

We get sucked into our anxiety, we literally become the anxiety itself.

What we need to do is trying to develop a conscious relationship with our emotions.

We need to become like the caring parent to our anxiety, instead of just becoming swallowed

up by the anxiety.

This is what we train in during the Skype therapy sessions that I offer for the treatment

of anxiety and also depression.

It's not that difficult, but it does require some guidance on how to do this, on how to

build a conscious and also a friendly relationship with your anxiety.

The friendliness aspect is very important because the more friendly you become the better

the relationship, and the better the relationship with your anxiety, the freer you will become

from the grip of the anxiety.

So friendliness actually aids the process of becoming free from your anxiety.

You do this by actually meditating on how anxiety you learn how to hold anxiety within

the mind without becoming reactive and without becoming swallowed up by the anxiety, without

becoming reactive and identified.

In technical terms this is often referred to as mindfulness-based affect tolerance.

So we are learning to tolerate the anxiety without becoming reactive and without feeding

that anxiety.

If you'd like to learn more about how to apply mindfulness for healing anxiety and depression,

as well, then please go to my website and email me to schedule a Skype therapy session.

Therapy via Skype is very effective and mindfulness therapy works very well online.

So I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Skype Therapy Sessions - Therapy via Skype - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar F-Pace 2.0D R-Sport AWD Automaat Navi/Camara/Panoramadak/Keyless/Headup/20inch - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Jaguar F-Pace 2.0D R-Sport AWD Automaat Navi/Camara/Panoramadak/Keyless/Headup/20inch - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

train derailment | subway derailment - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> train derailment | subway derailment - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

The Drucker School Community - Duration: 2:35.

- I'm an academic and I really enjoy reading and researching

but I always look for a balance and I think that's what

I really liked about the professors

that we went on the trip with.

- Professor Aicha, Professor Mills, top notch.

It's like they know how to balance the personal

and the academic.

- It fell into this very family sort of atmosphere.

I really grew to admire a lot of the qualities

about a lot of the MBA students that I was traveling with.

I knew all of the EMBA students I was traveling with

so it was just like a long vacation from class with them.

- Interacting with my classmates and learning more

about them and building a bond with them,

for me that was very special because I didn't wanna just

come to grad school to get the knowledge,

I wanted to build lifelong relationships.

- We had time to speak to, of course,

people who are knowledgeable about the economy

and about the political system and then we had our own time

to venture out and there was just this beautiful rooftop

in Hong Kong and the sights were just gorgeous.

- As an MBA, I was exposed to a CFO who was actually great

and she's very down to earth and she's very helpful

and informative, so having her as an EMBA student

talking to us about her experiences and over her

30-year career just provided a lot of insight.

- It's going back and thinking about the great memories

that we created, the friendships,

definitely the relationships, moving forward to the program

and also for beyond the program,

I think it will be invaluable.

- Got life skills, be able to bond and when we came back

I felt like, okay, this is my professor

and it makes you wanna work harder in the class.

- To come back years later and like I'm here,

and I'm a year past and I've taken all my difficult courses,

it's a life changer, it kinda makes me realize,

oh, at the time where I thought I knew everything,

I knew nothing.

I wouldn't recommend any other program,

I'm sure there's better ones out there but me personally,

no, if you asked me, I would say Claremont,

'cause that's the best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment