Sunday, August 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 28 2017

looking awesome bro! is there any celebrations today? or are you going somewhere?

bro, its the first day of school.

bro you look ugly in those clothes

i feel like throwing up

do me a favor, there is a cool shirt in my room.

wear that, girls are gonna think you are shah rukh khan(bollywood actor)

bro truth is, im really nervous..

thats why i wasnt able to think to much about the colthes

ok forget that shirt and wear this one.

For get SRK dress like salman khan(bollywood actor)

girls are gonna go insane on you in school.

bro do you also have a perfume?

bro forget about perfume.

your appearance is gonna be just good enough for girls.

wali bhai do you have perfume?

i use my girlfriend's perfume.

ok forget about perfume.

what you think about my hairstyle?

bro i didnt even notice your hairstyle.

bro are you going to school or someone's funeral?

your hairstyle looks like the one's from 90's

why dont you pick from the trending hairstyle's?

Vencho! girl's need's to get impressed.

you know what im trying to say right?

dont say that man. this was one of the most famous hairstyle's in 90's

bro im giving you my honest opinion. the rest is on you.

son, why are you all awake this early in the morning?

Dad its wasoli's first day.

but son he was born 20 years ago.

i meant to say today is the first day of school.

since when did you started going to school?

wait, whats going on?

Dad, today is the first day of school for wasoli.

ohh ok. wasoli listen let me give you the cream thats gonna make you look like a prince.

i be right back with the cream.

hey what kind of cream does uncle have?

i dont know which cream Dad was talking about.

i have never seen him using a cream.

my girlfriend has a lots of creams

but i use them for something else.

here you go son.

thanks uncle.

you welcome son

when you put this cream on. it harden's your skin for a little bit.

but its nothing to worry about

whaaaat?

Dad where did you get this cream from?

what do you mean from where? i got it from the glass which was in your room

VENCHO!

vencho..

is this what i think it is?

sorry..

its from last night..

I wish all the students a vary good year ahead because you all are about to get****

For more infomation >> OmgIt'zAhmad Di Vines- |School Ka Siyaapa| w/English Subtitles - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Animal Cartoons

For more infomation >> Funny Animal Cartoons

-------------------------------------------

Camera Gear We Use for Our Travels - Sony A7sII, Canon EOS M3, GoPro Hero5 - Duration: 10:23.

Hello Hello!

We're going to talk to you about our camera gear that we use in our travels today.

Yeah we get asked quite often at the end of our posts, "Hey what camera did you use?"

and we don't have a simple one answer, "this camera"

We use multiple cameras on all of our travel adventures

Yeah, so thought it would be good to have this video to show you all of our gear

and what we go through and how we use it.

First one that I use is the Canon 5D Mark III, which is actually recording right now.

And it has a Rode Mic attached to it which gives it better audio quality

because in-camera audio usually isn't that great.

The Rode Mic is really cheap and does a great job of recording audio.

The Canon 5D Mark III, I've had for years now. They actually have a newer version, the Mark IV,

but I still think the Mark III is great so you can probably get it at a great price right now.

And then with that camera I usually use the 50mm prime lens which has an f-stop of 1.4.

What that means is the lower the f-stop, the prettier the picture you're going to get

because you get more light into the lens.

So when you see those pretty pictures with the blurred bokeh backgrounds,

those are the ones that have a really low f-stop.

And if it's still a little bit hard to understand... cause I'm a little new to cameras...

the new thing about the new iPhones, the camera, that's what it is.

Where they have the portrait mode. So this is what it is - it's like a portrait lens.

So it has a really sharp foreground, the subject, and then a really pretty blurred background.

We also use the 70-200. This is the Tamron lens.

There's also a Canon version and a Nikon version, but the Tamron is a little bit cheaper.

So that's why I got this one, but it shoots really great pictures.

This one's my favorite lens. It's super heavy - that's the only thing...

whenever we're traveling, it's like, "uuuhhh... are we gonna bring the big lens?" hahaha

but it's always "yes!" because it takes amazing photos.

And we have to split up who carries what because it's crazy that this adds on so much weight.

Yes, it's very very heavy.

But it's very very worth it.

It is worth it. And this one too is a zoom lens, so it goes from 70-200.

Whereas the 50mm, it's a fixed prime lens, so you can't zoom in and out

which is great because it kind of gives you better practice on how to compose things.

It's better to...you, yourself move around as a photographer

to get the right framing and right composition.

I also wanted a more compact camera as well. I didn't want to get rid of my Canon, so

I was looking into other options for a smaller camera and I came across this Sony A7S II.

Which is really compact and what I really like about this one is that you can interchange lenses.

So then you have to get this adapter - it's called Metabones.

You get this adapter and you can put any lenses on this Sony camera.

Which was great because if I get a Nikon camera, I couldn't use my Canon lenses,

so this adapter... I mean, they do have adapters, but this is much easier to use.

So that's another reason why I wanted to get this camera.

I really like this camera. It's easy to use, it's compact, so when we're together shooting,

I am not as fast at using the manual, so this is great for me because

on automatic it really takes awesome photos.

Mm-hmm, so they have a lot of different settings of course when you shoot manual,

but when you put on auto, it calculates all the lighting and colors really nicely.

So a lot of the times, we're in a pinch and we need to hurry up and take the picture,

so it's great to put it in auto.

And that's why Candy uses this one when we're together and I use the Canon

because the Canon, I like to use it manually more and it's a little bit harder to hurry up and do it.

Whereas the Sony, you can just put it on auto and you can snap and shoot.

This also has a pull out screen

and it also has Wi-Fi capability...

Yup, so what that means is that I can grab the photos I took on my camera onto my phone

and therefore we can upload it to Instagram instantly.

Or Facebook. Or whatever social media you have.

So it's great for bloggers, travel bloggers, to just instantly show where you're at.

As far as video, this one actually shoots 4K video which is awesome.

And it shoots HD video and also in slow-mo...

And this also shoots really good in low light, right?

Yes! This is excellent in low light.

This is one of the best cameras out there that shoots really great in really low light.

I think the ISO goes up to like 100,000 which is like crazy.

And right now I'm using the Sony lens. This is the 24-70mm with an f-stop of 4.

And it takes really sharp pictures. I'm really happy with it.

This is the Canon EOS M3 and it's a mirrorless camera.

And what I really like about it is that it's compact, it's a great beginner camera, I think personally

because it's not too expensive but it's not that cheap...

It's a really average price range I think. Because if you really want to learn, but

you don't want to spend too much money yet cause you're still learning, I think this is a great one.

It does have Wi-Fi capability. And the cool thing about this is that

if you want to do selfie photos, you can do that.

So if you wanna do photos like this...

Or what I actually use this for is if I'm using a tripod and I wanna do it on timer,

I can at least see what I'm shooting. So that's how I use this. And it also comes out like that.

Yeah, I like that.

And I can change the lens, which I did. I use more of a compact lens. It's a 22mm and the f-stop is 2.

So it's actually pretty low, the f-stop.

And it does a great job. I really love this camera.

Until I up my skills a little bit more, I'm going to keep this and then

once I really boost up my skills then I'll probably go to the Sony.

Yeah, so whenever I'm not around, Candy usually uses that camera.

Yeah, so there's several posts where only this camera is being used when I'm not with Crystal.

And it takes really excellent photos. I'm always like, "Did you take that!?" hahaha

Not that... you know... I think she has skills, but I'm like, "what camera did you use?"

Yup, it's all this. It's this little camera.

But I do use it on manual. I have been good about that.

Good job.

So I am learning.

Another one we use too is this GoPro. This is the newest one, GoPro Hero 5.

And we do a lot of video on this together when we're shooting.

We use this... we have this selfie stick for the GoPro.

We put it in here and you can just put it on wide settings and we can just hold it up here

and record ourselves or you know take pictures of ourselves.

The audio quality on this, I'm very impressed with because usually the built-in audio...

like the built-in audio on our DSLR cameras, it's not so great.

So that's why we use the Rode Mic that's attached right now to the camera.

But on the Gopro, you don't attach any audio extensions on it. It's just built within.

And I'm very impressed with how great the audio quality is on this.

I mean they've really upgraded it.

Another great thing is that the old GoPros, they used to have a housing case to make it waterproof,

but now you don't even have to have that. This is this is waterproof.

Which is cool cause I feel like that case before was such a hassle to put on.

Yeah...

And I'm always kind of worried too when I put cases on because I'm like, "will it really protect it?"

I mean I was kinda scared with this cause I was like, "well, where's the housing case?"

"this just goes in the water?"

The one thing that I didn't know... the older GoPros didn't have the touchscreen...

and the new ones do, so now you can actually see what you're shooting.

It's a lot easier to use.

And you can use your phone app to control your GoPro too

and even select your pictures too... and again it has its own Wi-Fi, so

you can send pictures to yourself.

And it takes good pictures during the day but not so much at night.

It's not good for night. So definitely don't use it at night because it'll be very very grainy.

But during the daytime, it takes excellent photos during the day.

And as far as video it also shoots 4k.

It shoots 4K video, HD video and it shoots HD in slowmo.

So really handy little thing and I think the price point is great too.

It won't break your bank or anything. For what it can do, it's an awesome little camera.

So now we've switched cameras and now I'm recording on the Sony A7S II.

And this is what it was recording on. This is the Canon 5D Mark III.

As I said, it's really bulky when Candy compares to her little camera.

I mean, it's pretty different...but you know, like I said, it's a great camera.

And this is the 50mm lens with a 1.4. Again, it's a fixed lens, so you can't zoom in and out.

This ring is for focusing.

But... there you have it.

So this is all the cameras we use when we go on our travels.

Yup, so hopefully this helped you out a little bit.

And if you have any questions, just ask us on the bottom where the comments are

and we will reply right away... or as soon as we can.

Yup, hahaha! Bye!

For more infomation >> Camera Gear We Use for Our Travels - Sony A7sII, Canon EOS M3, GoPro Hero5 - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

Miley Cyrus Slays Performance Of 'Younger Now' In First VMA - Duration: 2:50.

Miley Cyrus Slays Performance Of 'Younger Now' In First VMA Appearance In Four Years

There's no twerking or blurred lines here!

Miley Cyrus is back on the VMAs stage, new and improved, with her powerful voice and

amazing new single 'Younger Now!'

All the deets on her emotional performance!

So long Hannah Montana, Smiley Miley, and Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz — Miley Cyrus

is returning to her roots with her latest single and newest studio album, both titled

Younger Now.

Infamous for her 2013 outrageous twerking performance with Robin Thicke, Miley has dialed

her brand back a little bit with this performance, showcasing a repentant, yet still edgy and

extremely talented performer.

Although Miley did tease her fans on Instagram by posting a picture of her crazy twerking

in 2013, with a photoshopped picture of her dad in the corner, her Younger Now production

showed off her latest image.

While there were reports that Miley may be a no-show like she was at the Teen Choice

Awards, we were luckily blessed with her performance!

In an outfit reminiscent of the Pink Ladies, wearing a hot pink leotard, hot pink cat eye

glasses and dancing with Dolly Parton and Elvis Presley characters, Miley proved she

is truly one of the best singers of this generation.

"The Voice" coach serenaded the crowd with the twangy, singer-songwriter hit we've

been waiting for.

"Younger Now," which includes vulnerable lyrics like "Like all this time I've been

asleep/Even though it's not who I am/I'm not afraid of who I used to be," shows Miley's

extreme transition into a new phase of her life, in which she's re-engaged to longtime

boyfriend Liam Hemsworth and returning to a bit of her twangy, Southern roots.

Speaking to Billboard about her evolution, Miley said, "I ­f**king hate it when people

can't adjust.

I used to [resist changing].

But I haven't smoked weed in three weeks, which is the longest I've ever [gone without

it].

I'm not doing drugs, I'm not drinking, I'm completely clean right now!

That was just something that I wanted to do."

According to People Magazine, Miley's VMA rehearsal was extremely emotional for everyone

watching.

"Everyone who saw her rehearsal got emotional and some even got teary-eyed," says the

insider told the outlet.

"This is a new and evolved Miley.

Her energy was so different on stage, and there's a new side to her that people will

be surprised to see."

We couldn't agree more!

For more infomation >> Miley Cyrus Slays Performance Of 'Younger Now' In First VMA - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Pink At 2017 VMAs Video Vanguard Winner - Duration: 2:56.

Pink Slays At 2017 VMAs With Emotional Medley Of Her Top Hits As Video Vanguard Winner

Raise your glass for Pink!

The singer was the lady of the night at the 2017 VMAs, as she received the Video Vanguard

Award.

She thrilled the audience with her biggest hits, including her emotional new single 'What

About Us?'

Way to get the party started Pink!

The 37-year-old singer is the 2017 recipient of the MTV VMAs Video Vanguard Award so she

came to play when it came to her performances at the Aug. 27 ceremony.

She reminded us why she is deserving of the honor with her incredible hits and kicked

things off by making a grand entrance in a car onstage to a medley of her classics including

"Get the Party Started" before heading into the chorus of "Raise Your Glass."

Next up was "Rock Star" while she got on an ATV and drove around the circuitous

stage throughout the audience.

She turned it down a notch for "Blow Me" then segued into "F**kin Perfect" followed

by "Just a Reason.

The mom of two — real name Alecia Moore — rocked a white jumpsuit with a racy red

lightening striped bodysuit underneath and made her new single "What About Us?" the

focal point of her performance.

The song about feeling left and out left behind was meant to unify the audience, as she ventured

out into the crowd, where members reached out to touch the singer.

At the end she called for togetherness and held hands in the air with her dancers as

the audience members did the same!

It was SUCH an incredible moment.

Earlier she hit the red carpet in a pinstripe men's suit with motorcross pro husband Carey

Hart, 42, and six-year-old daughter Willow, who were there to cheer on Pink's big night.

She said has over 30 videos from throughout her prolific career to choose from, so she

really had a hard time narrowing it down to what she wanted to perform onstage.

Check out pics from the MTV VMAs 2017 telecast right here.

Other than her 2016 single "Just Like Fire," Pink has remained relatively out of the music

biz since her 2012 album The Truth About Love, which is why it came as a surprise to some

that she was getting an award that in the last three years has gone to more steadily

producing artists like Rihanna, 29, Kanye West, 40, and Beyonce, 35.

But she's making her big comeback in 2017, and her new album Beautiful Trauma drops on

Oct. 13.

She's already released the emotional single and video for "What About Us" and will

likely hit the road with a tour in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment