Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 31 2017

Spanish transfer deadline: Why does the La Liga window close a day later than the Premier League?

THE Premier League transfer window is set to close on August 31, at 11pm. But in Spain the window will not shut until 25 hours later.

Philippe Coutinho could move to Barcelona after the Premier League transfer window closes. That means fans of clubs like Liverpool and Chelsea will have an agonising wait to see if they can keep their stars once the Premier League window is closed.

When is the Spanish transfer deadline?. The Spanish transfer window will shut at 12am on Saturday, September 2.

Why does the Spanish transfer window shut a day late?. Fifa rules state that there must be two transfer windows per season, with one lasting 12 weeks and the other lasting a month.

But footballs governing body leaves individual associations to decide when their window should start and finish. The Spanish FA have opted to start and finish their window a day later than that of the Premier League this season.

When do the other major transfer windows close?. The Scottish, French and Italian windows all close at 11pm on August 31, like the Premier League, while the German window shuts six hours earlier.

As usual, the Chinese transfer window will close two weeks later, on September 14. But few, if any, Premier League players are expected to make the move to China this summer after new tax rules successfully curbed spending on foreign players.

For more infomation >> #Spanish transfer deadline: Why does the La Liga window close a day later than the Premier League? - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton gelosa di Madeleine di Svezia: ecco perché | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton gelosa di Madeleine di Svezia: ecco perché | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Ultime notizie: Tiziano Ferro e il mitico Al Bano | K.N.B.T - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Ultime notizie: Tiziano Ferro e il mitico Al Bano | K.N.B.T - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

热:反转?!巴萨买库蒂尼奥仍僵持 利物浦咬定不卖| 中国 消息 - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> 热:反转?!巴萨买库蒂尼奥仍僵持 利物浦咬定不卖| 中国 消息 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

변기수 부인(아내)정아름- 여성용 브래지어 이용법 - Duration: 24:04.

For more infomation >> 변기수 부인(아내)정아름- 여성용 브래지어 이용법 - Duration: 24:04.

-------------------------------------------

유상무 김지민 결별이유- 유상무 갑자기 후회를 - Duration: 19:59.

For more infomation >> 유상무 김지민 결별이유- 유상무 갑자기 후회를 - Duration: 19:59.

-------------------------------------------

Bệnh Tiểu Đường – Thực Phẩm Tốt Cho Người Tiểu Đường Giúp Họ Sống Khỏe Sống Thọ - Duration: 8:10.

For more infomation >> Bệnh Tiểu Đường – Thực Phẩm Tốt Cho Người Tiểu Đường Giúp Họ Sống Khỏe Sống Thọ - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

ミニが量産EVを示唆する「エレクトリック・コンセプト」発表。2019年にこれに近い姿で発売? - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> ミニが量産EVを示唆する「エレクトリック・コンセプト」発表。2019年にこれに近い姿で発売? - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Clash Royale with Trixz playing with Subs/TGS - Duration: 58:16.

For more infomation >> Clash Royale with Trixz playing with Subs/TGS - Duration: 58:16.

-------------------------------------------

【海賊王】10大真相 One piece 打敗凱多,路飛需要藉助這4個力量! 中文字幕 cc - 草帽海賊團 channel - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> 【海賊王】10大真相 One piece 打敗凱多,路飛需要藉助這4個力量! 中文字幕 cc - 草帽海賊團 channel - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 BETA NEW PATCH UPDATE!! - WW2 NEW WEAPONS,MAPS, AND MODES - Duration: 10:09.

Yo what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge here and today I'm back to you guys

with another new Call of Duty World War 2 video for you guys today

so today's video is gonna be really really interesting before I even start

can I mention something for you guys that new YouTube layout throw you off because

it threw me off I hopped on youtube today

and I was just like what the hell I don't know it looks crazy but that new

Dark Knight theme mode is really really cool so yeah I'm happy that I added that

in but anyways guys we're not talking about that today today we're gonna be

talking about the bugs and shit that they fixed from the first weekend beta

to the second weekend beta also there's a new map I was gonna make this two

separate videos between the bugs and patches that they face and the map but I

don't know the beta might come out tomorrow like it did last week on

Thursday so I don't know what's gonna happen that's why I'm doing this and one

at video but it's cool though if it doesn't come out tomorrow already got

another video planned anyways guys let's roll this intro

alright guys so to start off I'm going to show you guys a new map there's a

video on YouTube and I'm just gonna show it to you guys right here right now

hey guys so it just shows you guys a map on how it looks like honestly to me it

looks kind of like grew out of Kobe not gonna lie from the black ops 3 map and I

think the map is called the odd Ken or whatever is like two A's aa Q so this is

a new world war 2 multiplayer map coming this weekend

and we'll all be able to play it for the second weekend and thank God because man

Gibraltar was getting way to repair it but people on the mat glitches it's a

good map in my opinion but it's just every damn time I was in the rotation

like crazy anyway so yeah I want you guys tell me the comments down below

which I think about this new map honestly I think it looks clean this

that one map that we saw on the trailer where there was like you know a little

plane crashing down into a building and at people saying get down you know I'll

show you guys like the little the trailer thing oh you know the

multiplayer beta trailer when it came out there's a little newspaper this is

the map it was on I believe and man it looks clean I'm not gonna lie it looks

like it's gonna be a very fun map to play on it gives me a kind of black ops

3 grout Kobe vibe and a mono warfare 3 vibe from it have no clue why why gives

me a mono or 435 it's just some areas it just looks it looks like modern warfare

3 it looks like when you know when you're in playing and a European map on

black ops II like that one map where there was a mall it kind of looks like

that to me but it's it's I don't know it's crazy

it looks cool it's kind of been like a a plus kind of shape you know the plus

sign it's kind of like in that type of shape in the middle at least so it this

is gonna be an interesting map and I believe this is a normal multiplayer map

I don't know if it's for war only I kind of doubt it but ya know yeah this is

most most likely and multiplayer map from all the little

eglish spots in the little sand bags and stuff like that and it takes all the

storage so that's what I'm guessing either way this map looks very very nice

and looks super super clean I'm not gonna lie this looks like a huge anab

obviously like at the end you can see like the layout of the map you can see

where I guess the ally spawn and the axis spawn so yeah I mean it looks like

a big map but really it's more of a wide map when it zooms out and you really

look at it it's called I can again I think that's a say it I can Alcon I

don't know I don't know how to say it I'm not German I hope that's a German

place because if it's not I just sounds super racist right now anyways I'm sorry

for not pronouncing it right or being offensive I'm sorry but anyways that was

a new map tell me which I think I'm out of the comments down below because you

guys what I feel about it well yeah leave a like for second

weekend I've I can't wait to clear this map to show it to you guys so guys just

so you guys know there's also gonna be so just don't off from the bugs and

stuff there's gonna be a new rifle it's called the m1a1 carbine that's gonna be

the new assault rifle and this second week beta there's gonna be a new sniper

rifle the flank door finally the flank door gets added finally a good

scorestreak and the mortar strike which is kind of like a lightning strike so

that's alright but I'm really happy about the flamethrower

TDM will be a hundred now instead of 75 that's something that Michael Condrey

said that he wanted to test so he can see what we feel about it and I think

God Dom is now a hundred per kill thank the Lord but searching the story stone I

thought I know a lot of my friends that play or like were searching the story

it's not gonna be in there but obviously it's gonna be in the game at launch also

world war ii will have like a little boating feature we can vote for a world

map but it's not in the beta also i already told you guys yesterday the

level cap is now a little forty also capture the flag is being added in as

well oh yeah guys so now getting into the bugs and stuff like that so the

first thing that Michael country posted on reddit was that he has he has you

know gotten attention that some users are seeing like messages and the servers

are download they're not so he's fixing that he's fixing the little the little

party thingy where you can't see your party members he's gonna fix that as

well to be more convenient and then there's bugs you know when it says your

kid but you really didn't get kicked he's gonna fix that he's gonna fix you

know all the little bugs we're just some stuff are being stupid and doesn't work

also this is something that is kind of iffy to me he's gonna like tune the

little battle chatter I really liked it because I know

was but sometimes they gave him my wife and we gave away my location as well so

he's fixing that as well we're like your characters not screaming 24/7 because if

you're behind the enemy say he's right there he does really no point and then

they're also fixing the little connection to you where you know you

lose connection to the host they're fixing that so that doesn't happen

anymore and like I said earlier you know domme is 100 points from 50 and TDM

score is 100 and basically the head fogs you know though the head detection is

being improved there's better audio so when you get a head shot as well so you

know that you got a head shot and also the Molotov is being reduced to only one

Molotov instead of two and they're also fixing something really really good in

my opinion it can be good and annoying at the same time when you sprint and aim

you know I know a lot of people said that is that they didn't like the fact

that I took a long time but I feel like that's just just that's just because we

were used to infinite warfare and stuff like that but that's something that a

lot of people complained it I guess so he's fixing that as well hopefully more

people liked the game because of that or more people enjoy it at least and now in

Sindhi air shows you know the little fire bullets that piss everybody off the

reason why they were so good in my opinion is because you started off with

them and Michael Condrey is taking that out now you have to like manually put

into two bullets so you know that leaves you vulnerable and takes a while to do

it oh and another thing that really really makes me happy the paratrooper

strength they're gonna bump that I think and make you higher or less I'm not sure

they're also fixing the UAV because man that shit could get shot down so damn

easily it's not even funny so they're fixing that as well I believe they're

also fixing like if it's 400 or 500 score they're putting you're colorblind

and they're adding bumper jumper and stick and move to the control layout so

these are all the things that are be coming in for weekend - a lot of a lot

of things a lot are you just told you has a whole list of the things that

Michael Condrey has fixed and all the new weapons out there anything thank god

they're adding in a new Ark that I was going to tie to the SD

and the m1 grand in that first AR which looks like an LMG thank God they added

the M this one sounds really really good it's it's called the m4a1 carbine no way

I just said m4 carbine oh my fault the m1a1 carbine hopefully this is an

automatic rifle I've heard about it I'm pretty sure it is but I'm not a hundred

percent sure but anyways guys is all the new things coming in to call video World

War two on this Friday or maybe even tomorrow on Thursday I don't know hey

guys I'm hiding out in the super super excited to play it again pretty much

with me and out of it and this is just a little taste of it we're gonna be

getting so much on a day of release and I just really can't wait so hopefully

you guys enjoyed a video if you guys admissions they like your videos I wish

I stay healthy you know yeah I'll see you guys on the next one

For more infomation >> COD WW2 BETA NEW PATCH UPDATE!! - WW2 NEW WEAPONS,MAPS, AND MODES - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Cute Lullabies Collection

For more infomation >> Cute Lullabies Collection

-------------------------------------------

山田大記、3年ぶりにJ復帰! 古巣・磐田加入「ドイツで成長した姿を」 - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> 山田大記、3年ぶりにJ復帰! 古巣・磐田加入「ドイツで成長した姿を」 - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Tak Ingin Mengulang Kesalahan Yang Sama. ~ Ust. Adi Hidayat, Lc, MA - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Tak Ingin Mengulang Kesalahan Yang Sama. ~ Ust. Adi Hidayat, Lc, MA - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Hasaan Khan - Khalistani Panjabi ft. Toofan Singh & Singh Mahoon - Duration: 4:00.

In the year 1699 the 'Khalsa' was established.

Then Panjab land became victorious.

Using my sword to fight for liberty & justice.

When those in politics can't seem to use any logic,

Then it makes no sense to ask them for any justice at all.

Keep friends away & the enemies closer,

Friends change & the enemy remains truly loyal.

Like the 5 Rivers of Panjab written on the lines of my palm.

How do I believe when they all sold their consciousness,

All the dirty entertainers of "Punjab" are now in shock,

Here I come to you as the bad guy.

The remorse, the pain, the sadness & the confusion,

Only a mother with a big heart could understand.

I'm not a shameless individual like you Modi,

Nawaz Sharif (Pakistani politician) is the number one pimp.

RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh) & Cow-Protectors (Gau-Rakshats) are all BASTARDS!

Indians & Pakis shake hands like dogs.

They shake their (bleep) to silly bollywood music.

Like Gurdaas Maan the sellout & the fake saint.

Gandhi's army only raping Kashmir.

Just go on & threaten someone else like a barking dog.

Or else I'll beat you like Indira Gandhi.

I'm like a DALIT,

You are a BRAHMAN.

In my hands I have the holy syrup, while you drink COW PISS!

NO, I'm not a Gandhi's dirty Indian.

NO, I'm not a Jinnah's Paki.

Me? I'm just a honest & a straight forward,

KHALISTANI PANJABI ! (2x)

NO, I'm not a Gandhi's dirty Indian.

NO, I'm not a Jinnah's Paki.

Me? I'm just a honest & a straight forward,

KHALISTANI PANJABI ! (2x)

You got guns! We've got guns!

Firstly my bullet started flying when the army started raping.

Go right ahead & do the religious hit list against me.

Hate seeing the weak & innocent suffer through injustice.

Not a faggot like the ones you got running in politics.

Because I refuse to sell my soul.

My Land is Panjab,

The British had destroyed it,

Divided in '2' & not let it prosper at all.

When I say 'KHALISTAN', you say 'Long Live',

LONG LIVE KHALISTAN, LONG LIVE A BRIGHTER DAY IN PANJAB !!!

They destroyed our Panjabi language in pieces by pieces.

People become fake spiritual guides for fame & money.

Baba Bulleh Shah, Guru Nanak Ji, & Baba Farid Ji. (Panjabi Poets)

Their poetic words are deeper than the roots of the soil of Panjab.

Government of Panjab infiltrating the drugs & alcohol,

But I heard the 'Khalsa' puts an end to 'all' negative toxic hallucinations.

Not one, not two, not three or four,

But all '5' Rivers make up Panjab land.

Physical death I do not fear, Death of conscience is sure a death.

NO, I'm not a Gandhi's dirty Indian.

No, am not a Jinnah's Paki.

Me? I'm just a honest & a straight forward,

Khalistani Panjabi (2x)

NO, I'm not a Gandhi's dirty Indian.

No, am not a Jinnah's Paki.

Me? I'm just a honest & a straight forward,

Khalistani Panjabi

For more infomation >> Hasaan Khan - Khalistani Panjabi ft. Toofan Singh & Singh Mahoon - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Telethon raises over $450K for Harvey victims in Houston - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Telethon raises over $450K for Harvey victims in Houston - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Company Profile K-link Indonesia - Duration: 8:51.

Do Not Forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE & SHARE yaa ..!

No comments:

Post a Comment