Monday, August 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 28 2017

318 STUDIO OJI KITA WARD TOKYO

I usually make recording here.

The way of making the songs did not change.

Without thinking nothing, Ive been making the songs like "what am I gonna do for fun?"

If I have a time, I make the songs.

If something funny happens to me, I make the songs about it.

If I make songs a lot, I make an album from those songs.

I put the button and go over here. It's how I make recording by myself.

Basically I made most songs in "Monochrome" by myself.

When I was 18, I recorded the song with Riki, who helped "Junji Takada" and "Binbonantekinisinai" with me, for the first time.

I used to visit Riki's house to make the songs, but suddenly I couldn't chat with him.

Because of that, I lost the place to record my songs

Around that time, I saw 318(Ryo Takahashi)'s visit in my mixi(Japanese SNS).

I was excited and messaged him to help me record my songs because Ryo wrote he does recording in his profile of mixi.

Recording the songs in his Ryo's house is starting point in my career.

(Ryo Takahashi, 318) First, although we lived near, I was not willing to help Kohh because our age are too unequal

And I thought Kohh was kinda delinquency because he was wearing New Era and Jerry Girl when he was just 18.

However, I decided to help him because Kohh told that he was confident to make recording.

So, we just gave it try and it was really good.

(Kohh) First time, I payed Ryo for recording, but I was just 18 and didn't have enough money.

So, Ryo told me that I also should be able to make recording by myself, prepared recording equipments , and taught me how to make recording for me.

From that, I started to make recording by myself.

I sent my songs to Ryo and I made songs a lot.

So, we decided to make my mixtape and released "Yellowtape".

Basically, I make my songs nonfiction.

For example, my mom was addicted to drug and she often fought with my grandma

or I often hung out with my friends at their house

or did graffiti or something like that.

Parent's house, Oji, Kita ward, Tokyo

(Kohh) Here is the house where I was born and raised

(Interviewer) When did you live here up to?

(Kohh) 18 years old

Here is neither urban nor local and make me comfortable.

Fireworks can be seen at night from here.

Well, I haven't seen it clearly tho.

My friends and I were hanging out at over there.

We did graffiti on that wall and we got arrested.

(Ryo Takahashi) He is Lil Kohh.

(Lil Kohh) Hi

(Ryo Takahashi)His voice became deeper and he got pubic hair. He's grown up.

(R)I'll pay you 25000 yen for the next time.

(Interviewer) what's that money for?

(R) Performance fee.

(R)I'm still writing account bill and I didn't pay it into your bank account yet. Is that fine to pay you later?

(Lil Kohh) Nodding

(R)You cant go outside? (L)Yeah

(R)Do you have a fever?

(L)Yeah

(R)What's your temperature?

(L)37.6℃

(R)You'd better go home. lol

(Ryo and Kohh) see ya

(L)see ya

(Kohh) My life? It's normal. No one doing Hip Hop around here. There are many aggressive people who like to fight around here.

(Interviewer) Here is residential quarter, isn't it?

(Ryo Takahashi) Yeah, It was built. There were some factory here. After all factories got broke down, all these current building were built around five years ago.

(Girls) TV? Are you guys recording TV program?

(R) Yeah, we are.

(I and K) Yep, TV.

(Kohh) This is Sumida River.

Here is in Adachi Ward. There is in Kita Ward.

We made a MV for "Bodies"here.

(Interview) It seems good place for skaters.

(Kohh) But, there are few skaters around here.lol

(I) As walking, I thought it was really weird to see person with tattoo like you here.

(K) Yeah. lol

(K) Well, this mixtape enabled me to live a life without by works which were not relevant to music.

Before that mixtape, I was not popular at all.

I haven't shown in a magazine.

There was no one singing my songs in my live. However, that mixtape changed everything.

(Ryo Takahashi) I really want you to see a small time candy store named "Sekino"

(R)That store has been for a long time. (Interviewer) I see

Sekino Syoten, Small candy store

(Kohh)Before "Yellow Tape", I was making serious and negative songs, which were not what I want to do and not like myself.

Ryo advised me to make and sing songs about usual my life about the way like myself

Then, I realized it was ok to do it

So, I started to make songs which were poor in content.

I rapped songs like the way I talk in "Yellow tape"

(Interviewer) Is it tasty?

(K) Yeah, really tasty. (R) This is most popular menu of Sekino.

(Kohh) The videos, "We Good" and "Hikouki" were recorded here.

Here is called "Piloty"

(Interviewer) Piloty?

(Kohh) Yep, Piloty

(I) Why Piloty?

(K) I don't know. Everybody calls here Piloty

(Kohh) When I was making songs for a first album, it didn't take a time to make songs.

Most songs I was making were about flirting or something like that

and some were serious kind.

I thought it was good to release serious songs as a EP, so I did it.

As I did it, I made songs a lot,

so I released an album based on those songs.

I was also getting bored to make songs about same idea, which is flirting.

I thought that listeners would get bored if I got bored.

(K) Now five songs for third album were done.

I wanna make third album done in the U.S.

When I went to the U.S. in last June

I saw several artists who made songs the way I've never seen like one made a song by freestyle.

I got really good motivation from them.

I believe that I could make new kinds of songs I've never made if I change the environment.

So, I decided to go to the U.S.

(Interviewer) When are you going to the U.S?

(Kohh) Maybe middle of January.

(I) It's same time as this video is put on the air.

(K) Oh, really. I may be in the U.S when this was put on the air.

For more infomation >> INTERVIEW KOHH ENGLISH SUBS!!!!!!!! - Duration: 13:04.

-------------------------------------------

Joe Root'S conversion rate is still cause for concern - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Joe Root'S conversion rate is still cause for concern - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Dancer's Ways | WATER - SHAPES FROM NATURE (Trailer) | Online dance school by Illan Rivière - Duration: 1:22.

Water, in all its shapes…

Every day we are in contact with water,

Cold, temperate or bubbling

Under all its states, liquid, solid, gas...

Have you ever paid a delicate attention to water?

Let's begin by becoming aware of all that water constantly circulating in us and around us...

To then enter the depths of the dance...

Then I am inspired by these three states, which accompanies the water in a constant hypnotic cycle…

Time stops in ice. Crystallizes for a moment.

From this experience, explore this quality in the dance...

Imagine yourself crystallizing a movement...

Imagine cold freezing your blood, muscles, bones, skin...

Through movement, look for this undulatory state, circulating, fluid…

To close this cycle, let's be inspired by the gaseous state...

I am talking about the vaporous gesture, emanating from the body and leaving its memory in space…

Our body in dance becomes a transmitter of emotions.

For more infomation >> Dancer's Ways | WATER - SHAPES FROM NATURE (Trailer) | Online dance school by Illan Rivière - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Cooking an Egg on the Grou...

For more infomation >> Cooking an Egg on the Grou...

-------------------------------------------

Dancer's Ways | WATER - SHAPES FROM NATURE (Trailer) | Online dance school by Illan Rivière - Duration: 1:22.

Water, in all its shapes…

Every day we are in contact with water,

Cold, temperate or bubbling

Under all its states, liquid, solid, gas...

Have you ever paid a delicate attention to water?

Let's begin by becoming aware of all that water constantly circulating in us and around us...

To then enter the depths of the dance...

Then I am inspired by these three states, which accompanies the water in a constant hypnotic cycle…

Time stops in ice. Crystallizes for a moment.

From this experience, explore this quality in the dance...

Imagine yourself crystallizing a movement...

Imagine cold freezing your blood, muscles, bones, skin...

Through movement, look for this undulatory state, circulating, fluid…

To close this cycle, let's be inspired by the gaseous state...

I am talking about the vaporous gesture, emanating from the body and leaving its memory in space…

Our body in dance becomes a transmitter of emotions.

For more infomation >> Dancer's Ways | WATER - SHAPES FROM NATURE (Trailer) | Online dance school by Illan Rivière - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

CBS4 Exclusive: 73-Year-Old Suspect In Deadly Hit & Run Took Off Because He Was 'Nervous' - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> CBS4 Exclusive: 73-Year-Old Suspect In Deadly Hit & Run Took Off Because He Was 'Nervous' - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Two Little Dicky Birds | Nursery Rhymes Collection | Preschool Cartoon Kids Songs | Baby Bird Song - Duration: 1:57.

Two little dicky birds sitting on a wall

One named Peter, one named Paul

Fly away Peter, fly away Paul

Come back Peter, come back Paul

Into the gardens the little birds go,

looking for worms that hide down low.

Peter can't catch one, neither can Paul.

Back home Peter, back home Paul!

Two little dicky birds sitting on a wall

One named Peter, one named Paul

Fly away Peter, fly away Paul

Come back Peter, come back Paul

For more infomation >> Two Little Dicky Birds | Nursery Rhymes Collection | Preschool Cartoon Kids Songs | Baby Bird Song - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

DIY EXO Magnets - Duration: 5:00.

Hey guys today I am going to show you how to make Exo magnets

so the first thing you need is to print out

any image that you want to make into a magnet and I made 6 images

of Exo's logo

the next thing you would need are some flat marbles

and than you want to put it on the back so you can trace it with a pencil

and it doesn't have to be perfect cause mine wasn't perfect at all :'D

and than you want to cut it

this is how it looks like and if you want to make it a bit more um

precise you can put the marble on top of it and cut over it something like that yeah (lol)

so the next thing you want to do is um

put a little hot OMG WHY CAN'T I TALK WHAT AM I SAYING idk what you saying)

okey so the next thing you want to do is to take some hot glue

and than put it on the paper and than

quickly press down the marble but gently

so the next thing you want to do is to take some magnets

any kind I have the strip kind

yeah and you don't really need that much

that was meh trying to figure out where that

flew to cause I have no clue where that was going

and here me struggling with type

and than you just want to cut it into smaller pieces

okey so instead of taking off the baking um you should probably trim it first

and than take off the backing and than stick it onto

the magnets well soon to be magnets

you know what I mean

so I had to cut out another one cause I didn't know where the other one flew off too

but turns out it was on the floor so yeah

well thank you guys so much for watching and I will see you next time bye

For more infomation >> DIY EXO Magnets - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse A 180 d Style | Licht- en zicht pakket | Zitcomfort pakket - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse A 180 d Style | Licht- en zicht pakket | Zitcomfort pakket - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Школьные переходы Proshow Producer - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Школьные переходы Proshow Producer - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

VERDİM AĞZINA MERMİYİ :D - Duration: 0:11.

For more infomation >> VERDİM AĞZINA MERMİYİ :D - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

Voici mon Canada: Ça Me Donne du Joie - Duration: 0:08.

For more infomation >> Voici mon Canada: Ça Me Donne du Joie - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

Voici mon Canada: Beaucoup de Nature - Duration: 0:10.

For more infomation >> Voici mon Canada: Beaucoup de Nature - Duration: 0:10.

-------------------------------------------

La-Faute-sur-mer: Trop belle Plage - Télé Noirmoutier Vendée - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> La-Faute-sur-mer: Trop belle Plage - Télé Noirmoutier Vendée - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

How to stop anxiety attacks through Online Mindfulness Therapy - Duration: 5:28.

Welcome.

My name is Peter Strong and I'm a professional psychotherapist and I offer online therapy

for anxiety and depression.

So if you'd like to learn how to overcome anxiety attacks, how to break free from anxiety,

please go to my website and read more about the mindfulness therapy approach that I teach.

It is very effective indeed for stopping anxiety attacks and also panic attacks and working

with many other forms of reactive emotions.

The real secret of mindfulness therapy and mindfulness training is learning how to form

a relationship with your anxiety so that you can witness it as an Observer, that you can

stay present with it without losing balance and without becoming reactive.

It takes some training, it is not natural, but it is quite easy to do once you understand

the principles of how to apply mindfulness.

It is like learning to game balance.

You know.

Riding a bicycle or any other process like that.

At first it's a little awkward, but it's surprising how quickly the body and mind learn how to

keep balance in this situation, like riding a bicycle.

And it's the same with mindfulness training.

With a little bit of practice and guidance you will learn how to keep balance in relationship

to your emotions.

This is the key because once you can establish balance in relationship to your anxiety then

you stop feeding it, you cut off the fuel supply to that anxiety.

Once you do that then the anxiety will begin to subside quite naturally and it will start

to develop pathways that lead to its resolution, instead of reactive pathways that simply to

feed it.

So learning to sit with your anxiety without reacting is the secret to to lasting change.

We do this by actually learning to meditate on how anxiety attacks.

We learn to stop reacting to our anxiety by choosing to bring the anxiety and the anxiety

producing thoughts that accompany it into our space of consciousness where we can observe

them mindfully.

The more that you observe your thoughts and emotions mindfully the freer you become and

the more balanced you gain.

Of course, what people usually do is they fight their anxiety.

They run away from it.

They try to avoid it.

They resist it.

They struggle and usually that simply makes it worse.

What really makes the change is when you develop tolerance in relationship to your emotions

to your thoughts, to your mind.

If you'd like to learn more about how to stop anxiety thoughts and how to break free from

anxiety attacks using mindfulness then please go to my website, learn more about the mindfulness

approach to controlling anxiety and then email to schedule online therapy to help you overcome

your anxiety attacks.

Most people see quite dramatic changes once they start applying the mindfulness techniques

that I will teach you for managing anxiety.

You can expect to see significant changes after the first two or three sessions and

even after the first session if you do the homework and you apply the mindfulness and

you lean and apply mindfulness meditation on your anxiety and on the mind then you will

see results quite quickly.

So please email me if you are interested in learning how to overcome anxiety attacks using

mindfulness therapy.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> How to stop anxiety attacks through Online Mindfulness Therapy - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Skoda Octavia - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Skoda Octavia - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Animal Cartoons

For more infomation >> Funny Animal Cartoons

-------------------------------------------

F**k Jake Paul Roast Challenge - JxR0K - Duration: 1:58.

Jake Paul Roast Challenge

Lyrics by @JxR0K

Where was Team 10 three-hundred days ago?

Selling like a God, church? Only on Sundays though.

But how long did your last relationship last?

Had to be longer than your Disney contract

From Post Malone "Congratulations" to your new wife

Went to Hawaii, you know that Ad Sense was pretty nice

I heard Logan said you fell

now you're begging for 10 mil.

but they told me its just so your fame will rise

Put your merch in a cannon, called "shot gun"

Heard your neighbors complain, then you got one

Heard you're beefing with Rice, that's shot one

Then Alissa, then Banks, that's a home run

People got your name in titles while they're tryna get viral

Gain all the subs, that you just lost

Made a world record without even trying

but that's old news now they over here got you crying

I'm curious

"It's Everyday Sis"

Would you still like to claim the views on this?

Thought my college funds were paid

But guess that's all part of your YouTube fame

Be a Maverick, #Logang

We the best in this Youtube game

Was only nineteen when Vine shut down

Then decided to go and leave your home town

Thought high school was just for the crowd

Now you're making yourself into a clown

"But what did you do to get your girl?"

Fame from across the world?

But I heard they call you "One Take Jake"

But your acting days are over, you're YouTubes bait

I heard you had to pay your friends to remain friends

Is that the whole concept of your Team 10?

Flew your boy's miles to you, "just for fun"

Got a tattoo of a gun

But that's just proof that the death of your channel has just begun

and I'm all done

and I'm all done

No comments:

Post a Comment