Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 31 2017

We love Canada so we decided to write a song.

It all started out with something here.

It warms up and up to be clear.

For us to be equal we have to step up and nothing can

never struck us.

Canada!

Canada!

Canada!

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Song for Canada - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Safe Country - Duration: 0:24.

I like Canada because its safe.

and we have lots of rest.

I like Canada because we have no war and we get to do

whatever we want to do.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Safe Country - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: The Baseball Team - Duration: 0:11.

I like Canada because we have a baseball team.

I also like Canada because we are free.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: The Baseball Team - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

La femme sans rides : elle a 33 ans et utilise seulement deux ingrédients pour rester belle - Duration: 7:02.

For more infomation >> La femme sans rides : elle a 33 ans et utilise seulement deux ingrédients pour rester belle - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Brigitte Macron se fait discrète pour ne pas gêner - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Brigitte Macron se fait discrète pour ne pas gêner - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Resident Evil Revelations Remastered | Graphics Comparison & Game Differences | Should You Buy It? - Duration: 3:24.

Capcom released their latest port in a long line of Resident Evil ports to the Playstation

4 and Xbox One on Tuesday and Resident Evil fans are curious as to whether or not they

should purchase it.

Well I bought it, again, and let me tell you about it!

Have you ever had a huge report to do, and you put it off and put it off and all of a

sudden its due tomorrow?

So you quickly throw something together and turn it in?

Welcome to the new release of Resident Evil Revelations for next gen consoles!

Now obviously that is a joke.

The latest release of Revelations isn't meant to be a new game.

Its meant to be a way to play an old favorite on your latest video game system after Gamestop

ripped you off when you traded in your PS3 for $12 store credit and a free issue of Game

Informer magazine.

But what happens if I kept my PS3 and I already own Revelations?

Should I use my hard earned $20 to buy this game again, or should I put it to better use,

like for a preorder credit for Half Life 3?

Lets take a look in a new video segment I like to call:

Should I buy this Capcom game for the 10th time?

Before we get into the graphical comparison between this and the PS3 version, lets see

what gameplay elements were added in this version of the game.

There has to be something to entice those who already have the game right?

New characters, new weapons, new missions!

What have you got in store for us capcom?

One new level? and its not even new, its old.

Sarcasm aside there are actually are a few new weapons and 2 new costumes in this version

of the game.

Well they aren't really new either.

They are the $13 worth of DLC that is still sold for the PS3 version, except it comes

free in this version.

Ok, so but a new handgun isn't exactly causing me to make it rain on Best Buy for Revelations,

how about the graphics.

Todays systems are maxed out with super HD mega beta alpha max widescreen blue ray hi

fi graphics with so many P and FPS you will faint!

So how does the game look?

Short answer.

Basically the same.

I could tell some slight accentuation of details in the new version, but only when staring

at it.

The game did seem smoother, specifically when making sharp turns, but the issues that arose

from porting a handheld game like frame skipping and clipping are all still there.

So after all that, what do I think?

Well I think if you have this for PS3 already, you would be buying basically the same game

so save your cash.

But if you love Resident Evil and you don't have this game, you should pick it up…but

maybe when it drops down to $10.

There is no rush here.

As for the Raid Mode experts and collectors?

You already bought it yesterday.

Crimson Army, did you pick up the latest version of Revelations?

What do you think?

Did you already own it?

Let me know in the comments and click the icon to subscribe to wheresbarry for all the

latest resident evil news and info.

For more infomation >> Resident Evil Revelations Remastered | Graphics Comparison & Game Differences | Should You Buy It? - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Comment gagner sa vie avec l'Affiliation - Trouver un Parrain - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> Comment gagner sa vie avec l'Affiliation - Trouver un Parrain - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Nếu mặt đất là LAVA trong Minecraft - Vietsub - Duration: 8:25.

For more infomation >> Nếu mặt đất là LAVA trong Minecraft - Vietsub - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

【海賊王】10大真相 One piece 打敗凱多,路飛需要藉助這4個力量! 中文字幕 cc - 草帽海賊團 channel - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> 【海賊王】10大真相 One piece 打敗凱多,路飛需要藉助這4個力量! 中文字幕 cc - 草帽海賊團 channel - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

974 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 1 Part 2 Book 82 - Tribulation Prophecy - 2 - Duration: 28:32.

For more infomation >> 974 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 1 Part 2 Book 82 - Tribulation Prophecy - 2 - Duration: 28:32.

-------------------------------------------

Voici comment j'ai perdu 80 kg. Tout le monde peut le faire ! - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Voici comment j'ai perdu 80 kg. Tout le monde peut le faire ! - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Les 5 erreurs de début de mandat d'Emmanuel Macron qui pourraient bien lui coûter son quinquennat - Duration: 11:23.

For more infomation >> Les 5 erreurs de début de mandat d'Emmanuel Macron qui pourraient bien lui coûter son quinquennat - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

V Butterflies L & D ep.L - Duration: 1:41.

Narrator: Later that day Ebony decided to finally read that note she received.

Princess Ebony: Alright let's see what this letter says.

Princess Ebony: How am I supposed to read this? It's all in gibberish!

-Princess Ebony notices words at the bottom- 'E hold this up to a mirror'

Princess Ebony: Hmm guess I can take it to my dressing room then.

-Princess Ebony holds up the letter to the mirror and reads aloud-

Princess Ebony: My Dearest Ebony, Sorry I wrote before you did.

Princess Ebony: But I wanted to tell you this because its important...

Princess Ebony: It seems my father lost his sight in battle with your mother,

Princess Ebony: and so they are going to make me king, but before I must choose a bride...

Princess Ebony: and it of course it must be a light butterfly, but I don't want that! I love you!

Princess Ebony: So my sweet since I am in charge of the invitations I am going to send you one,

Princess Ebony: as well as your costume because it is a mask ball, but when I present you to my parents,

Princess Ebony: just to keep us safe, I'm going to say your name is Princess Peridot of Greenland.

Princess Ebony: I know this is shorter than we wanted my sweet, but its not like I can wave my hand

Princess Ebony: and bring back my father's eyesight... the ball is in a few weeks so expect a package

Princess Ebony: in a few days... I love you my dear sweet Ebony! Love forever, Emerald.

Princess Ebony: Oh no I told mother to send another guard to do what she wanted me to do, hmm

Princess Ebony: maybe I can stop the guard before he makes it to the light castle...?

Narrator: To be continued...

For more infomation >> V Butterflies L & D ep.L - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

[SILENT PLAYTHROUGH] Transistor Part 2 - Duration: 30:04.

For more infomation >> [SILENT PLAYTHROUGH] Transistor Part 2 - Duration: 30:04.

-------------------------------------------

Cats for World Peace - Duration: 3:14.

Cats, felis catus, the rulers of the internet,

worshiped by man what if we could solve all of the worries about aliens with these simple creatures.

If you just look at the facts and the benefits you will see just what an ingenious idea this is.

One day the aliens will inevitably come, and what will we do to get on their good sides?

I believe we should use cats as alien peace offerings

because it will solve the world's stray cat problem, bring commerce to the entire world,

and even make negotiations easier and safer for humans.

Cats are the PURRfect candidate for a peace negotiation;

they are the cutest animal in the whole world, nay the entire universe.

Don't believe me?

Just ask the over 36 million households who own at least one cat.

Cats have their hold on the world shaping how it was made just look at ancient Egypt.

The egyptians not only owned cats they worshiped them creating gods in their images.

Cats have ownership over humans so it only makes sense that aliens without this knowledge with be easily enraptured by their new feline friends.

When a cat sits on your lap it's like you've become the chosen one.

Aliens will behold the sight of these adorable creatures

and have no other word to describe the feeling except for pure joy.

The aliens will love cats immediately and want more,

and seeing as earth is the only known way to obtain them

we can immediately solve the stray cat population!

Imagine you will no longer need to worry about watching those sad ASPCA commercials

because there won't be any cats that will need adopting.

Every cat will have a family and someone to love and care for them

just as much as we do

if not even more than mere humans can.

Following the adoption of the world population of cats they will need to feed them.

Aliens will not know the knowledge and care of cats

so they will have to buy food and other supplies from the world,

there will be a boom in the economy

and the world will be able to thrive through the new economic interaction with aliens.

I understand that cats aren't the only adorable household pets

There are many others that could just as easily be used

but cats have a certain quality that puts them above other animals

They have the innate ability to get whatever they want.

I remember a time when I was younger running around my backyard

with the neighborhood cat Mrs. Kitty

desperate to earn her affections I mistakenly followed her into a bush

and got scratched on the eye for my efforts

but despite that incident I still chased her as if nothing happened

because in my eyes she could do nothing wrong.

Cats are evil, but they are so adorable that I was jaded.

There's a saying that says the eyes are the window to the soul

and if that is in any way true then no wonder cats always get what they want.

When you look into the eyes of a cat and they beg you for an extra treat

it seems they can do no wrong,

, can you really say no to a cat?

Just look at a popular example from Shrek the Movie.

Puss in Boots, the cat, effectively manipulated Shrek and Donkey to bring him along for the ride.

This cat is just one example of many,

cats simply cannot be said no too

and that is why they are the perfect candidate.

Another possible worry is language gap

but we all speak the same baby talk

when talking to small creatures

so in actuality there isn't a language gap at all.

We can use them to get what we want from the aliens.

With the proper training any cat could save the world maybe even yours.

So start preparing because cats will soon be the secret weapon of the world.

Thank you for watching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment