Friday, October 13, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 14 2017

Motu Patlu and Spiderman, Hulk, Elsa, GodSpeed naughty and super motor drive on the mountain

For more infomation >> Motu Patlu and Spiderman, Hulk, Elsa, GodSpeed naughty and super motor drive on the mountain - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

Las Vegas security guard Jesus Campos disappears moments before TV interviews #2 - Duration: 2:42.

Las Vegas security guard Jesus Campos disappears moments before TV interviews #2

For more infomation >> Las Vegas security guard Jesus Campos disappears moments before TV interviews #2 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

man charged with killing pregnant girlfriend wont face charge in unborn childs death - Duration: 1:45.

Man charged with killing pregnant girlfriend won't face charge in unborn child's death

For more infomation >> man charged with killing pregnant girlfriend wont face charge in unborn childs death - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Thor: Ragnarok

For more infomation >> Thor: Ragnarok

-------------------------------------------

"MAIS DO QUE PALAVRAS" - Short Film (Romance) - Duration: 17:18.

"This film is an independent production. Made without promotional and budget support.

Realized in a collaborative network formed by contacts, actions, ideas, friends and partners.In order to publicize the work."

And 5,6,7,8

MORE THAN WORDS

OCTOBER 2017

END OF OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

NOVEMBER 12

NOVEMBER 26

ONE YEAR AGO

Put things there, baby.

What is it?

Nothing.

Give me a kiss.

No.

What is it, Miguel?

- I can explain... - Did you enlist? When were you going to tell me this?

I was going to tell you. I was just waiting for the right moment.

And when would be this right moment?

When you were already on the plane, going to the navy...

- or whatever. - Vanessa,.

I chose to pursue a career. I didn't know if it would be accepted.

Not until it arrives.

How many times have I asked you what do you do in life?

Where did you work and you never told me.

I was afraid.

And this happened before i met you.

I changed my mind. But when I saw it, it was already too late.

I tried to sort things out in my last selection, but

they said that the chance of being designated is 90%.

Vanessa, I've never loved anyone like this.

I've never had anything to hold me here,

but I met you at the time and ...

Sorry, I didn't want to lied to you.

But you lied, Miguel. You lied.

Do you realize that is the first time you are honest with me?

No.

Vanessa.

Forgive me.

I love you.

I'm sorry, I didn't want to lied to you.

How can you be so selfish?

Saying this now only makes things worse.

Sorry, please. I'm sorry.

Hi.

For more infomation >> "MAIS DO QUE PALAVRAS" - Short Film (Romance) - Duration: 17:18.

-------------------------------------------

[Closed Captions] Shin Koihime Musou - Moeshouden 035 - Duration: 27:50.

Kazuto: Hmm? That's...

I recognize this person at the end of this long hallway, so I stopped and squinted.

She's far, so I can't see her face, but her braid waving like a tail... #Actually, shouldn't he know everyone in this castle by now?#

Kazuto: Nagi!!

Nagi: ...?! Ah! Captain!!

Hearing my call, Nagi straightened her back and saluted. She's really diligent.

Kazuto: It's okay, but what are you doing?

I called her out loudly and beckoned her to come here, so Nagi bowed once again and approached.

Nagi: Captain, thank you for your hard work!

Kazuto: No, it's okay. Raise your head, relax, I'm off duty today.

Nagi: Ah, is that so? Ah! No, it shouldn't matter. Captain is our captain, no matter what.

Kazuto: Haha, well, whatever. Anyway, what were you doing, Nagi? You looked kinda restless.

Nagi: Yes, I was looking for someone.

Kazuto: Someone?

Nagi: Yeah. Have you seen Shia-sama?

Kazuto: Shia... not today. Did something happen?

Nagi: It's nothing major. We're lacking people that can train recruits, so I wanted to ask her for help.

Nagi: But, one thing bothers me...

Kazuto: One thing?

Nagi: It might be my misunderstanding... but Shia-sama is not very cheerful lately, and she doesn't seem very focused on her work.

Kazuto: Is she skipping work?

Shia is not a diligent type like Nagi or Aisha to begin with... but I can't imagine her skipping work.

Nagi: That's not the case. If you ask her to do something, she will come and do it properly. But, she'll be kinda absent-minded and down...

Kazuto: Hmm... I see.

Nagi: Do you have any idea why?

Kazuto: No, sorry. I don't.

Nagi: I see... it might be just my misunderstanding after all. #"Watashi"? Does she use it when she's relaxed? I never noticed#

Kazuto: Well, I don't see Shia at work very often, so it's important to hear people that are close to her out. I'll keep an eye out for it too.

Nagi: Thank you!!

Nagi probably felt relief, as her expression softened and she bowed again.

She is probably really worried about Shia. She's a really good girl. #When she's not influenced by others to hate on Kazuto...#

Kazuto: I'll tell her you were looking for her if I find her. #If someone accuses Kazuto of anything, Nagi is easily tricked#

Nagi: Yes! Please do. #And Shia is actually one of few people that take his side#

Bothered by Nagi's words, I decided to check on town...

Kazuto: It's a difficult task to find Shia here. I don't even know if she's in town or not.

That was thoughtless of me.

???: Aah!! Captain is slacking!

Kazuto: Buh.

???: You're right! We need to scold him properly here.

Sawa: Captain!

Mao: Don't slack, that's bad.

Kazuto: The heck!

Sawa: Kya!

Mao: Ow!

Kazuto: Don't try to frame me! I'm off duty today! And you know it.

Sawa: Boo... though we do know.

Mao: It was just a joke... captain, petty men won't be popular. #Does he need even more popularity?#

Kazuto: I'm fine being petty. Perfect timing though. I have something to ask you...

Sawa: Mao-chan, this is no good. Saying that to captain, the top stallion of the Three Kingdoms, is not very persuasive.

Mao: Ah, true... no matter where you look, he gets around.

Kazuto: Enough!

Sawa: Hau!

Mao: Teh!

Kazuto: Hey, are you two on patrol? Have you seen Shia?

Mao: Oww... oh, so you're looking for Nee-san. You should've said so sooner.

Kazuto: Point out at least one moment when I could've said anything...

Sawa: Onee-sama captured one man that ran off without paying for food and around two bad guys that were extorting from people.

Kazuto: Eh?! Why is Shia doing that?

Sawa: Hmm, it seems she was just passing by. Right, Mao-chan?

Mao: Right. By the time we were notified and rushed over there, they were all beaten up by Nee-san already.

Kazuto: Hmm...

Sounds like the usual Shia, or actually, isn't she quite pumped? It's kinda different from what I've heard from Nagi...

Sawa: Onee-sama was as cool as ever, beating up bad guys easily... but...

Mao: Yeah... Nee-san looked quite irritated and frustrated today.

Sawa: I wonder if that's just irritation? She was really silent though.

Kazuto: Shia being "silent", isn't it quite severe?!

Shia is a type that normally trash-talks before fighting.

Kazuto: That bothers me... then, do you know where she is right now?

Sawa: She was eating sweet paste at that teahouse just now.

Kazuto: Got it. I'll go check on her.

Mao: Yeah, it bothers us too. We'll feel relieved if you go.

Sawa: We're counting on you, captain!

Kazuto: Yeah, see ya...

Seeing off the worried duo, I hurried to the teahouse that Sawa mentioned.

As I arrived at the teahouse, Shia is sitting on the terrace and holding her teacup absentmindedly.

Kazuto: Shia.

Shia: Oh, Kazuto! Nice coincidence.

Kazuto: It's not a coincidence. I've heard you're in this store from Mao and Sawa.

Shia: Ah, I see. Did you need something? How about you sit down?

Kazuto: Yeah, thanks.

I sat down on the open seat next to Shia with the perfect timing, an employee arrived to take orders.

I ordered some tea and faced Shia.

Kazuto: I do need something, but I'm just a messenger. I'm here to tell you that Nagi was looking for you.

Shia: Nagi? Why?

Kazuto: It seems she wanted to ask you to do some work. #Did he forget the details already?#

Shia: Ah... yeah... work, huh...

Shia frowned from hearing about work... and sighed heavily. #I know that feel#

Hmm... Nagi, Sawa and Mao are right, she's acting unusual.

Kazuto: What, you don't like working?

I tried keeping this conversation casual, as usual.

Kazuto: Well, I understand. It's bothersome having to do it everyday.

Shia: Oh? Should the captain of Hongou Corps be saying that?

Kazuto: If you said that, you're a general. That's a higher position.

Shia: Haha, true.

Kazuto: You can get sick of any work, regardless of your status.

Shia: Hmm... it's not like I don't like it... but I just can't gather any strength lately.

Shia: Maybe I'm just spoiled by all the peace.

Kazuto: Spoiled by peace?

Shia: Right... there's been no battles lately, everyday is peaceful, right? Peace is good, I know it, but...

Shia: But I feel too relaxed...

Kazuto: ...

Shia: Sigh...

Shia collapsed on the table and sighed yet again.

Kazuto: (Right...)

Rather than relaxed, Shia seems exhausted to me. Nagi's words make sense now.

I don't want to see Shia like this, I want her to cheer up...

Kazuto: (But it's not as simple as just hearing her out... ah, right!)

Kazuto: Hey, Shia.

Shia: Hmm?

Kazuto: I don't mind looking the other way about your work.

Shia: Really? Won't you get scolded for that?

Kazuto: It's okay. But I have a condition.

Shia: ...Condition?

Kazuto: Right. You'll accompany me today. Okay?

Shia: Eh, is that okay? ...What, are you trying to make me do some other work?

Kazuto: No! Let's have a [date]!! [Date]!

Shia: [Date]?

Kazuto; Ah, umm... umm, it's when two people that like each other go out and have fun together.

Shia: What's with that, sounds really fun.

Kazuto: Right. I'm suggesting we do that.

Shia: I'll go! I'll go on this date thing!

Kazuto: Then, it's settled.

Shia: I'm so excited... where do you go on this date? Where should we go?

Kazuto: Right, first of all...

Shia: So, why are we starting with clothes?

Kazuto: You need to be fashionable on a date, which is just an excuse, to be fair, I just want to see Shia wearing something different.

Shia: This is my best outfit, is it no good?

To display her usual hakama and chest wrapping, Shia took a confident pose.

Kazuto: Of course, it's cool and I like it. But a gap moe is fine too sometimes.

Shia: Gap moe? Kazuto, you really use a lot of unfamiliar words today.

Kazuto: It's when you feel excited from seeing someone acting different from usual. Never happened to you?

Shia: Hmm... ah, I know! When Aisha or Nagi occasionally act feminine, my heart throbs, is that it?

Kazuto: Exactly!

Shia: It throbs even faster if they're being bashful.

Kazuto: Right! As expected of Shia, you get it.

Shia: Yeah, leave it to me! If that's it, I understand gap moe.

Kazuto: Right? That's why, Shia, this outfit...

I picked up clothes and displayed them in my hands. Its skirt part is fluttering, it's a really girlish one piece.

Shia: Don't want it...

Kazuto: Why?! Even though you understand gap moe.

Shia: I don't really like stuff like this... ah, only when Nagi wears it, okay? Also, gap moe won't happen with me.

Kazuto: Ugh...

I have to admit she's right. Though I think this outfit will suit her.

Employee: Hehe... can I have your attention?

As we were talking, an employee watching from the corner spoke up.

Shia: Hmm? Onee-chan, do you want to talk with us about gap moe too?

Employee: While that topic is interesting, that's not it, we have an outfit that is perfect for you, so I wanted to recommend it...

Shia: Perfect for me? #Banchou outfit?#

Employee: Yes.

Kazuto: Why not? Show us.

Shia: Hmm... but, that said, I'm really bad with outfits like this. #Even though her normal outfit is not far from being naked#

Employee: Judging by your dialect, you're from Umayuu, right?

Shia: Right.

Employee: It'll be okay then. I'm confident in my recommendation, so please take a look.

Shia: Hmm... if you insist so much, I'll at least look...

Employee: Yes! Please!! Over here...

Pull.

Shia: Eh? Wha, I only said I'll look...

Employee: It'll be faster to wear it. Come on.

Shia: Eeeh.

Rustle...

Dragged by the employee, Shia disappeared into the changing room.

Kazuto: This employee... is mighty.

And I had to wait for around fifteen minutes.

Shia: I don't want after all!! This is embarrassing.

Employee: It's okay! It really suits you!!

Shia: That's a lie! I won't fall for this flattery.

Employee: It's not a flattery.

Shia is throwing a tantrum, she doesn't want to leave the room...

Kazuto: Shia? Don't trouble people who work here too much. Or we'll run out of time to actually date.

Shia: Ugh...

...

Shia: Fine... Kazuto, just no flattery please.

Kazuto: Yeah.

Shia: ...

Kazuto: ...

Shia: ...Kazuto? #It's barely different#

Kazuto: ...

Shia: Hey, say something!! #Actually, it's less revealing#

Kazuto: Ah! Yeah, sorry! I just...

Shia: Just what?

Kazuto: Just got captivated.

Shia: Huh?

Kazuto: Shia, you're too cute, so I got captivated. #Seriously, it's barely any different#

Shia: Wha! Don't be stupid!! #Well, it suits her though#

Kazuto: Why! You're too cute, am I not allowed to?!!

Shia: Daaah! Stop talking!

Kazuto: You were the one that told me to say something! So, this is really gap moe... do you not like it?

Shia: ...?

Kazuto: Gap moe... no, it's different.

It's true... that Shia's current clothes are really fashionable and feminine, which is opposite from what she's wearing normally.

Kazuto: While this outfit is differently different from what you normally wear. How should I put it. It fits. It doesn't feel unusual.

Employee: As expected of Messenger-sama.

Kazuto: Eh? What?

Employee: This outfit is something we bought from Umayuu recently... in other words, it's something from customer's homeland.

Kazuto: Hee! I see, so that's why it fits her so well.

Shia: To be fair, it's from a slightly different region from mine... but it's really nostalgic.

Saying that, Shia pinched her hem and turned in front of a mirror. #Actually, isn't that something you'd see in Aladdin?#

She's being bashful, but it seems Shia likes this outfit too.

Shia: So it feels familiar to wear... Kazuto, you have a surprisingly good eye for it.

Kazuto: Good eye, I just said it fits you because it does.

Shia: Jeez, don't say stupid things... Or I'll die from being too embarrassed and too happy and the same time.

Kazuto: Haha... then, let's go with this one.

Shia: Hmm... but...

Kazuto: Is there something else?

Shia: This is hard to move in, won't it be scary if something happens?

Kazuto: Like what?

Shia: Like if enemies invade... or bandits pop up.

Kazuto: Town is peaceful right now. You said it yourself.

Shia: I see...

Kazuto: That's right.

I patted Shia's head, as she opened her eyes widely.

Kazuto: It's okay because it's peaceful. #If you can't walk around defenseless, same goes for citizens#

Shia: ...

Shia: Thanks, Kazuto.

Kazuto: Well, it was my wish to see you in a different outfit. Shia's cuteness is all the gratitude I need.

Shia: This "date" is a nice thing. You bought me clothes and you're more gentle than usual.

Kazuto: ...Am I not normally gentle? #The opposite, too much. But not in Shia's case#

Shia: You're gentle, you know? But you're also extravagant today. #As in, spends money casually. If I translated it right#

Kazuto: E, extravagant?!

Shia: Yeah, you didn't know? I love your extravagant side.

Kazuto: Hmm... I'm not sure if I should feel happy about this...

Shia: Ahahaha... okay, where do we go next? I don't know anything about those dates, so you're in the lead.

Shia offered me her hand in a good mood. So I took her hand and grasped it firmly.

Kazuto: (Well, it's good that Shia cheered up a bit at least...)

Kazuto: Okay, let's go.

Shia: Yeah!

And so... we've enjoyed our first date together.

We've spent a lot of time together before, but holding hands and walking around the town, shopping...

We've seen a play, had some tea, having a date like a normal couple felt new and enjoyable.

And at the end of our date we ate at a bit more luxurious store than usual, but...

Shia: Ehehe. Kazuto. #It won't be an H-scene. And that's good#

Bam.

Kazuto: Whoa, h, hey! Don't cling to me so much!

Shia: Why not? Mmmfufu....

Hug.

Shia: Kazuto, I love you.

Kazuto: ...

Shia is usually sober no matter how much she drinks, but she is really drunk today for some reason.

Kazuto: Are you okay, Shia? Please don't trip and fall.

Shia: It's kay, it's kay. I'm not drunk! I'mma perfectly sane.

Kazuto: Sigh... you're totally drunk.

I'm walking while supporting Shia, who is wavering on her feet.

Kazuto: We're almost there, keep it together.

Shia: Yeah... fufufu...

Kazuto: Whew...

Shia: Nn... Kazuto? Thanks...

We've reached Shia's room somehow and got her to the bed safely. At this rate, I guess she'll fall asleep right away.

Kazuto: Shia, wait a bit. I'll bring some water.

Shia: ...Eh, where are you going?

Kazuto: Well, kitchen... whoa.

The moment I turned around to leave the room, she pulled on my hem.

Shia: I don't want that... you can't leave.

Kazuto: I'll be back right away.

Shia: No... I want to stay with Kazuto more...

Shia is holding my clothes firmly, I doubt she'll let go. Her round catlike eyes are wet with tears.

Shia: Stay with me a bit longer... #This voice is so out of character for her#

Kazuto: Shia...

Shia: ...Come on, okay?

Shia moved a bit to the side of her bed and patted on the free space.

Shia: Come next to me... okay?

Kazuto: ...Until you fall asleep, okay?

Shia: Yeah.

Shia laughed happily with her eyes squinted. Feeling secretly nervous, I got in next to her.

Shia: Ehehehehe...

Shia and I are facing each other on the bed in a dim room.

My hand natually grasped Shia's hand and we... intertwined our fingers firmly.

Kazuto: ...What's wrong?

Shia: Hmm? I just thought that you're so close.

Kazuto: Is that so?

We're even closer when we're hugging... but is she talking about something different?

Shia: You're close... really. Your body... and your heart.

Shia: You're really by my side...

Shia's face loosened and that made her hair wave on top of the bed.

For a moment, a sweet pleasant scent... mixed with the smell of booze tickled my nose.

So this is Shia's scent.

Shia: You're close.

Kazuto: Yeah... I suppose. And you're really close to me too.

Shia: Fufufufu... for sure.

Shia: Hey, Kazuto...

Kazuto: Hmm?

Shia: You know, I... really love you, Kazuto.

Kazuto: Yeah... I know.

Shia: Really?

Kazuto: Yeah.

Shia: Really, really?

Kazuto: It's true. Shia, you love me about as much as I love you, right? #That's not right... why is Koihime suddenly good?#

Shia: Oh? Kazuto, do you love me so much?

Shia: Hmm, you have good eyes then...

Kazuto: What's up with that?

Shia: Ehehehehe, good boy...

Shia reached out her hand and petted my forehead. #This is so much better than those trash-quality H-scenes#

Kazuto: I've noticed long ago, but you're quite drunk...

Shia: Yup, I'm drunk.

Kazuto: That's unusual, you're quite strong against it normally. I wonder if it has something to do with the type of booze.

Shia: Hmm...

Kazuto: No?

Shia: Yeah... I think the reason I got drunk is because you were by my side.

Kazuto: ...Me?

Shia: Yeah.

She grasped my hand even stronger.

Shia: Today... thank you for inviting me to this "date" today. You invited me... because I wasn't cheerful, right?

Kazuto: ...

Because I hesitated to answer, Shia laughed and squinted.

Shia: It's okay. It's true that I was down. So, am I right?

Kazuto: Yeah...

Shia: Fufu... sorry for... making you worry. But I'm cheerful now.

Kazuto: You don't need to apologize. I'm glad as long as you're cheerful.

Shia: I'm cheerful. Spending time with you today was a really fun and happy thing...

Shia: Fufu, that's why I ended up getting drunk...

Kazuto: Because it was fun... and you were happy?

Shia: Yeah...

Shia: ...Is this what you call "peace"?

Kazuto: ...

Shia: Warm... as if you're wrapped in something soft, relieved... relaxed. Even your heart is feeling gentle...

Shia: When world got peaceful, I kept worrying... I didn't know what I should do...

Kazuto: What to do, are you talking about...

Shia: I fought... for peace. But when it really got peaceful... I got scared. Is it really okay to become someone that useless...

Shia: But, this is okay... I looked next to me, and Kazuto was there... everyone are there too...

Shia: This is good.

Kazuto: Yeah, definitely.

Shia is right. In any world, there's no guarantee that the peace will last forever.

But...

Kazuto: Right now, I'm... this close to you. I'm by your side.

Shia: That's right...

Kazuto: ...

Shia's expression softened happily and I felt warmth in my chest.

I silently touched Shia's cheek with my free hand and... as if some chains of worry broke, she closed her eyes.

Shia: Kazuto, thank you...

Kazuto: Yeah, me too... thank you...

Shia: I... starting from tomorrow, I'll be able to work hard again.

Kazuto: Yeah...

Calm and gentle atmosphere surrounded us.

Feeling happiness...

I feel asleep without noticing.

Shia: Uryaa!! #I even had to shut up for that#

Recruit: Ugh!

Shia: What's with that, use your waist more! Next!!

Recruit: Yes!

Nagi: Ah, captain! Thank you for your hard work.

Kazuto: How does it look?

Nagi: Wonderful. Her swordsmanship, equestrian skill and leadership are on a whole different level from me.

Kazuto: Eh, that's not true.

Nagi: No, it is.

Saying that confidently, Nagi directed glittering eyes filled admiration and even envy at Shia.

Nagi: I haven't seen Shia-sama this brilliant in a while. As expected of captain.

Kazuto: I didn't do anything...

Nagi: Eh.

Kazuto: Shia discovered herself.

Her own peace.

Shia: Okay, let's go! Next!

Shia's voice echoed under the blue sky.

This daily life is a kind of peace too.

A treasure.

It might not be anything grand, but I wished... for this daily life to continue forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment