Friday, October 6, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 7 2017

Teaching compassion, building youth leaders, changing communities

Over 50% of violent crime in Atlanta is gang related

Increasingly, children are targeted for recrutiment into gangs.

Grace Hamlin, Army Veteran and Founder of the W-Underdogs

The W-Underdogs have rescued over 300 dogs and cats from the streets.

(First name?), mother of W-Underdog

(First name?), mother of W-Underdog

W-Underdogs brings dog houses and food to the dogs of families in need.

The jobs programs teaches the value of work and provides opportunites to earn income.

Gary, age 13, W-Underdog

Thomas, age 16, W-Underdog

Being a W-Underdogs creates a sense of belonging and positive self esteem.

Support our young heroes and leaders-in-the-making....for a stronger and brighter Altanta for all. www.w-underdogs.org

For more infomation >> Wunderdogs V2 - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

[閃文] 「阿雅超醜,拉低七仙女顏值」,小S當年嘲笑阿雅,如今阿雅女兒萌翻一票網友! - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> [閃文] 「阿雅超醜,拉低七仙女顏值」,小S當年嘲笑阿雅,如今阿雅女兒萌翻一票網友! - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Friday Football Fever Week 6: Pueblo East vs. Durango - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Friday Football Fever Week 6: Pueblo East vs. Durango - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Stéphane Guillon attaque Yannick Noah et les Enfoi­rés: « La charité - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Stéphane Guillon attaque Yannick Noah et les Enfoi­rés: « La charité - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO – Quand Johnny Hally­day fait la promo­tion de son album hommage - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> VIDEO – Quand Johnny Hally­day fait la promo­tion de son album hommage - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Updates Tour of Microsoft 365

For more infomation >> Updates Tour of Microsoft 365

-------------------------------------------

Dark souls II ep 3 - Dunno what I'm doingggg! :D - Nekomews - Duration: 2:59:45.

For more infomation >> Dark souls II ep 3 - Dunno what I'm doingggg! :D - Nekomews - Duration: 2:59:45.

-------------------------------------------

Le Temps d'une Paix -Saison 4- Épisode 97- - Duration: 22:55.

For more infomation >> Le Temps d'une Paix -Saison 4- Épisode 97- - Duration: 22:55.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd Sportswagon 1.6 GDI BUSINESSLINE - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd Sportswagon 1.6 GDI BUSINESSLINE - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

"C'est moi le roi" : George et Char­lotte d'An­gle­terre se disputent déjà l - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> "C'est moi le roi" : George et Char­lotte d'An­gle­terre se disputent déjà l - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 200 d Limousine Automaat Taxi Edition - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 200 d Limousine Automaat Taxi Edition - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot Partner 170C 1.9 D AVANTAGE klep schuifdeur lmv 137270 km !!!!! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Peugeot Partner 170C 1.9 D AVANTAGE klep schuifdeur lmv 137270 km !!!!! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

English Short Movie Project - SMA - January 13th - Duration: 24:20.

JANUARY 13th Today is the same day as that day..

The day when you changed my life to become the woman you wanted me to be.

How's your day?

Perfect.

Perfect?

Didn't you just get a punishment by the physics teacher?

I heard it from your friends.

Well, it's still perfect because you're here right now.

Oh, come on. Don't tease me you little..

Well, how about we eat together before going home?

Yeah, sounds good. let's go.

What do you want to eat?

I'll just eat what you want.

Here you are.

Come on, let's go home.

Come on, hurry up!

Wait for me.

What are you doing babe?

Writing. Can't you see?

Yes, I can see that. What are you writing?

It's a diary babe.

Why don't you make a novel?

I mean, it's a good idea.

Maybe later. After we graduate, I might write about the two of us.

I can't wait for that day.

I mean, I'll be the first person to read your novel.

You were so kind to me, you always spoiled me as long as I remember.

I can still clearly remember the day when you protected me from the boys who were hitting on me.

You were so cool back then.

Huh, he's so late!

Hey, what's up girl?

Ohh hey there. You're so cute. Let's hang out.

No thanks. I'm waiting for my boyfriend.

Oh,boyfriend.

Just forget your boyfriend. We have something fun for you.

No thanks. Please leave me alone!

Oh, shut up and come!

No, let me go. Help!!

Help!

What the hell are you doing?!

Who are you?

I'm her boyfriend and I will protect her with all my might.

Don't get in our way if you don't want to get hurt.

Just give her back.

Keep it safe. I'll handle this.

Just you wait!

Oh no, are you oka-

ARE YOU OKAY???

Yes, I'm okay.

Your mouth is bleeding.

Nah, I'm fine, okay? You're more important to me.

Okay, let's go to the infirmary.

You must be more careful okay?

Sorry I'm leaving you.

I was your everything back then.

I still remember how you turned down the girl that confessed to you,

and declared to everyone that I was your one and only girlfriend.

I was really happy, you know?

Boy, I really like you! Please go out with me.

Hey you! Can't you see the situation? Go away right now, you'll disturb them!

Will you accept my-

What do you think you're doing? She is my girlfriend and she's my only one,

why are you being so harsh with her?

Apologize now!

Eh? I-I don't know that.. I-I'm sorry!

Wait Mutia!!

Aren't you being too harsh on them? You can just tell them nicely.

They're being rude with my girlfriend. How could I be calm?

Thanks boy..

We were the perfect couple. Always care for each other.. Until that day.

That day was our anniversary. I was really happy and waiting for your surprise.

But something was wrong. You didn't even contact me,

and what you did after that was even more surprising,

than the surprise that I was expecting.

Where is he? I can't even contact him..

did something happen to him?

Hi, Mel. It's rare to see you without boy.

Well the thing is, I can't contact him since last week.

I don't even know whether he come to the school or not.

That's strange.. I saw him yesterday with his friends. I thought you knew.

Yes, I saw them as well. There were even the girls that confessed to him before.

Really? Why didn't he come to see me?

I don't know.. maybe he forgot? You should ask him directly.

Or.. maybe he's cheating? He's pretty popular you know?

Hey, don't say something like that!

Oh.. I'm sorry. Yeah, there's no way right?

He's such a good boyfriend after all.

Yeah, I'll ask him later. Thanks for your information guys.

Anytime Mel. You can tell us your problem anytime. We're friends right?

Okay, I'll be going now, see you tomorrow!

See you!

Excuse me, is Boy around?

Ah, he just went to the canteen with some underclass girls.

huh? Uhh.. thank you.

He looks happy..

Why did he always ignore me? Did he really..

Yo Mel, what are you doing?

Oh, Anggian. Do you know what happen to Ikhsan?

About what? That? Didn't the two of you broke up?

Huh? No way! Who said that?

Uh.. I think you must talk with him.

It's not my place to tell you.

Alright.. thanks chol.

Boy, wait! Where have you been?

You didn't come on our anniversary,

and you didn't even contact me.. What's wrong?

Nothing's wrong.

Then, let's go home together? We haven't go home together lately.

Sorry, I have something important to do. Okay? bye.

Boy wait..

and there he goes.. what's wrong boy?

What's wrong mel? You looks troubled.

Well.. a lot happened. I just feeling so down right now.

Why don't we go to my house and hangout together?

It's way better than here. It will make you better, I'm sure.

That's right, Let's go. She has a lot of your favorite ice creams.

Thanks guys.. I think I will go.

Isn't that Boy??

What's wrong mel?

Oh it's nothing. Let's go.

Well if you say so.

Where are you going mel?

I'm going to fix my hair in the toilet .

Boy, where were you yesterday?

Boy.. I must ask him no matter what!

Gramel, what are you doing punching your own hand?

Oh excel. It's nothing.. just encouraging myself.

Haha you really are funny,

by the way, your teacher is already in the class you know.

Really? I'll be going then. See ya.

God damnit!

I must do this! Don't break now!

Boy, there you are. I just see girl earlier.

Well, I'm counting on you then.

Are you serious about this?

Yes, don't worry about it, let's go to the class.

Gramel? What's wrong?

.. I don't know what to do anymore.

What's wrong? You can tell me if you want.

Well.. it's about boy. He changed.

I just.. don't know anymore .

.. I'm sorry that even though I'm his bestfriend I don't know the reason..

But, I'm sure he has some reasons..

Be strong gramel, I'll be here for you if you need me.

Thanks Excel. That really help me. But, honestly,

I think this the end for us.

That's a decision for both of you. I think you must talk to him.

Yes I think so.

Haha that's the spirit!

Boy, wait! We need to talk.

Just the two of us.

Boy is going to the mall with me, don't bother us!

We can talk later.

No wait! We need to talk!

Oh you're so annoying! Just leave us alone!

No it's fine. You can go ahead, I'll catch up.

If you say so boy.

What do you want to say?

What's the hell is wrong with you?

Did I do something wrong??

I'm just bored with you. You're starting to bore me.

What? After everything that we've done? After all those years??

Don't cry. Do you still love me?

Of course, I am.

Can you, do a favor for me?

What is it?

Just leave me alone and move on. Please

You mean we.. break up?

Yes. I'm sorry.

Gramel? What's happening?

Here.

...Thanks.

Have you calm down? Are you okay now?

Yes.

Can you tell me what's happening?

Well.. the thing is.. I really broke up.

What? Are you sure?

Yes. I can't believe that he did that. How can he be so cruel?

I'm sorry to hear that mel..

I can't believe that boy would dump such a wonderful girl like you.

But it's true! I hate him..I hate boy.

Don't cry anymore, you'll lose your cute face you know?

Thanks cel.

Anytime girl.. anytime.

Well.. I'm hungry.

Let's eat then.

Here it is.

Thanks cel for keeping up with me.

Nah, like I could let a girl like you crying.

GREEN-Jeck!

Umm.. Ms,Gramel?

Thanks cel for accompanying me.

No problem. Try not to get depressed too much, okay?

Okay.

See you.

I'll do my best too..

What are you doing?

It's alright.

Yes , I know.

Can you just cheer up already?

I don't know.

Then I'll make you.

Where are we going?

you'll see!

Wait here!

Here.

Ice cream?

Yup, you love ice cream right?

huh? Thanks cel.

I thought you were going to bring me somewhere fun but an ice cream instead?

Glad to see you smiling again. You really is the cutest when you smile.

Eh? Thanks cel.

I told you right? Want me to take you home?

Sure, thanks.

Should we go then? It's already late.

Okay.

You're still here?

well.. I just can't help it.

just forget him aready. It pains me to see you like this everyday.

I guess.. you're right. I must move on right?

Of course.. a girl like you isn't suppose to get hurt by a boy like him.

Thanks Cel. You're always here with me.

Like I said. Anytime for you.

Hey you! We heard that you stole our friend's guy.

Yes, I'm sure she did something.

You have some nerve to do that to our friend!

Huh? What do you mean?

Don't act so innocence! We know you make ikhsan leave us.

I don't know anything! I don't even talk to him anymore.

Don't lie to us or you know what will happen!

Where's ikhsan? We can't contact him anymore since last week.

Isn't he always with you guys?

Shut up and tell us!

What are you doing?!

Excel, you're ikhsan's bestfriend. So, tell us where is he right now!

I don't know, and it has nothing to do with gramel! Now leave her alone!

Just wait gramel, we'll be back!

I dare you to do so!

About earlier. You ok, mel?

I don't know.. they just came and said all of that to me. Where is he anyway?

Don't cry mel, as much as you're hurting right now,

it hurts me more to see the girl I've fallen in love with cry.

Excel? What do you mean?

Yes.. I love you mel. And there's something that I need to give you.

What is it?

First of all.. I want to apologize to you.

About what?

Here. I'm sure you'll understand once you watch this.

What's this?

Just wacth it once you calmed down. See you tomorrow.

Just what exactly is inside? It's starting to make me scared.

Hi

If you watch this video, that means I'm not in this world anymore.

Sorry for all of my behavior.

I'm sorry if I avoided you.

I just.. Sorry.

Maybe you thought about why I acted this way.

Maybe you were sad, angry, mad.

I'm sorry for being selfish.

I did all of that, because I was sick.

The doctor told me that I won't live for long.

I'm sorry for lying to you.

I did that because I don't want you to be sad,

and I know you'll be really..

You'll be really sad if I'm gone.

I choose to be hated than seeing you cry.

I'm sorry and please take care of yourself.

My last message for you is, become a better girl,

from now on, I'll leave you with excel.

I know that he loves you. So, I'm sure he'll treat you well.

For as much as you love me,

I really love you.

That video changed my life.

I know now why you did all of that, why you changed,

why you were so cold to me, and how much you loved me..

I've become a woman you wish me to become and I've a wonderful life and live a happy life.

Thanks to your sacrifices and love.

Fansubbed by a generous person

For more infomation >> English Short Movie Project - SMA - January 13th - Duration: 24:20.

-------------------------------------------

I Don't Know. (Animal Jam) - Duration: 9:29.

I don't know what I'm doing so enjoy, I guess. :3

Mmmmm art~

・³・

OH YES THIS IS ART!

Oh look it's me >w>

Now I'm sleeping XD

Time to leave!!!

:3

More art~ ˘ ³˘

More art~ ˘ ³˘ Awww smoll pupper!

More art~ ˘ ³˘ Ooooh cool! :3

More art~ ˘ ³˘

More art~ ˘ ³˘ "Bunner" XD

More art~ ˘ ³˘

More art~ ˘ ³˘ HAHA TEMMIE XD

More art~ ˘ ³˘

More art~ ˘ ³˘ Whoa! This lion is awesome!

More art~ ˘ ³˘

More art~ ˘ ³˘ Haha little spin boi X3

More art~ ˘ ³˘

More art~ ˘ ³˘ King bean~ ;w;

More art~ ˘ ³˘

And that's all of those! :3

What's going on here? owO

Okay then... >w>

More people? owo

That was weird...

Holo there

Okay..

Cool...

Err...

>:I

That's it...

THERE WE GO!

Oh, my.

Haha, nope.

Whoa wait-

Are you okay?!

Hold on-

Let me turn into my owl.

Are you okay sir?

?

Phantom is your leg ok?

It's like going into the cocoa sigh...

WHOA DID YOU SEE THAT I HAVE 104 DIAMONDS! :0

*Stares*

Gaster~~ ˘ ³˘

Eek! I drew him to cute!!! >w< *Dies*

Goodbye! :3

My Gaster :3

No comments:

Post a Comment