Thursday, January 31, 2019

Youtube daily report Feb 1 2019

Right next to the new Bus Station, on Aretousis Street

there is the Georgiades building, which housed the "Vasilios Georgiadis SA" factory since 1921.

In 1921 the founder of the company was Kymaios V. Georgiades.

The stories say that Kiapekos brought King Georgiades from Kymi "tied up in a sack so as not to see the road and turn back"

In the early years he had an accountant at the Company "Kiapekos-Karakostas-Linardos"

but quickly the wise man with the business mind,

he was able to start his own work and succeeded in becoming the richest Halkideos.

Timber, warehouses, vineyards, estates, houses, hotel "Palihria" even his own bank was acquired Georgiadis

which stood the biggest name in the commercial world of the era.

The plant was operated as a Pyrenean Workshop and a Soap factory.

Each year, 10,000 tons of beetroot, from which the olive oil was made,

which was the raw material for the preparation of 30,000 green soaps called "PALIRORIA".

One of the kinds of soap, so-called "sandal", used it on the strings of the violin to slip the bow.

In addition to olive oil and soap, this plant also produced the "core" (the residues from the production of olive oil),

which the inhabitants of Chalkida used as fuel in the mangles to heat up.

In 1937 the wage for a man who worked at Georgiades was 36 drachmas, while for a woman 18 to 20 drachmas.

Women have done light work, such as putting soaps in the cassons,

while men took care of the unloading of the core and transport in general.

When the founder died, the business was taken over by his descendants. After the 1940s

the Government had planned to give loans to entrepreneurs to help them organize themselves

so that the economic life of the country can regain its pace

The descendants of Georgiades did not accept a loan.

They thought they could claim their lost money from the State.

This action proved to be wrong, resulting in bankruptcy.

In 1962, the National Bank took over, and then it ceased operation.

In 1993, after a fire, the building lost its roofs and only its beautiful, stone-built walls remain.

Today, a witness of another era, belongs to the Prefecture of Evia and has been left untapped in the passage of time.

For more infomation >> Η βιομηχανία της Χαλκίδας | Το εργοστάσιο Βασίλειος Γεωργιάδης | The factory Vasilios georgiadis - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

IONUȚ GOLOGAN SCAPĂ DE CONDAMNAREA LA MOARTE! ANUNȚUL FĂCUT DE AUTORITĂȚILE DIN MALAEZIA - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> IONUȚ GOLOGAN SCAPĂ DE CONDAMNAREA LA MOARTE! ANUNȚUL FĂCUT DE AUTORITĂȚILE DIN MALAEZIA - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Luis Fonsi - Dime Que No Te Irás (Letra / Lyrics) - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> Luis Fonsi - Dime Que No Te Irás (Letra / Lyrics) - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

【我在七年後等著你DLC】那之後的世界&葵的世界 - Duration: 11:33.

For more infomation >> 【我在七年後等著你DLC】那之後的世界&葵的世界 - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

Disney Pixar Cars 3 Grand Prix 2019 1st : Race : 3rd preliminaries : TOMICA - Duration: 9:44.

Hello.

This time is the third qualifying for Cars 3 Grand Prix 2019.

The points earned by racers until last time are as you can see.

I will make a lottery deciding the opponent immediately.

The result of this time is here.

Total points earned from qualification 1 to qualifier 3 are here.

Who is the racer to advance into the final game?

For more infomation >> Disney Pixar Cars 3 Grand Prix 2019 1st : Race : 3rd preliminaries : TOMICA - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

コネクト (ClariS) /ダズビー COVER - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> コネクト (ClariS) /ダズビー COVER - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

KHỦNG!!! MỲ CAY SAMYANG MALA 4XX KHỔNG LỒ CỰC CAY! BÁNH BAO vs BÁNH BÈO - Duration: 12:45.

Mom, look what I got

An A++ on my math test

Great job, honey!

Because you studied so hard, I got reward for you, honey

Thanks mom!

Banh Beo, give this to your sister and Leo

Huh? It's not for me

I don't want to, mom

Guys, here your noodles!

Thanks sister!

Thanks Banh Beo!

Leo? What's wrong with him?

Leo?

I'll save you, my love

All I want is just a little ramen

Poor my little sister!

I have to do something to cheer her up

I have a great idea guys

Let's go, Leo!

Hi guys!

Today, we're going make a Giant Samyang Extreme Spicy Noodles!

Leo, are you ok?

I can see

Oreo! Give it to me

No, It's mine

This is mine

What the heck!

Wow, it's a Giant Samyang Noodles Box!

Now, it's time to make noodles

Where am I?

Bye Leo!

Where is the noodles?

Wow, that's a lot of noodles!

Leo, bring me the stuff

My secret recipe

This is really spicy

Leo...Leo

Yes , Mama?

♪ Eating noodles ♪

♪ No Mama! ♪

♪ Telling lie ♪

♪ No Mama! ♪

♪ Open your mouth ♪

Thanks guys! A Giant Spicy Samyang to myself

Huh?

Who turn off the light?

Where am I?

Where am I?

What??

Banh Bao!

Leo...Catch me!

I'm so sorry, Leo!

For more infomation >> KHỦNG!!! MỲ CAY SAMYANG MALA 4XX KHỔNG LỒ CỰC CAY! BÁNH BAO vs BÁNH BÈO - Duration: 12:45.

-------------------------------------------

ТОП 7 ТИПОВ РАСКИДКИ ДЫМА В ОКНО НА МИРАЖЕ В CS GO // - Duration: 3:07.

CS:GO Guide by Diva-K Team

For more infomation >> ТОП 7 ТИПОВ РАСКИДКИ ДЫМА В ОКНО НА МИРАЖЕ В CS GO // - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

'고기는 자르지 않고 먹어야 해!' 'NATURE'만의 특별한 고기 먹방! [케이팝투어/통통TV] - Duration: 7:30.

Where is this place?

We came to eat right now.

So we ordered some food and

guess what we ordered.

What is it?

Looking at how there is a fire,

maybe meat?

Meat. That's right. We ordered meat and

abalone set.

Abalone?

Really?

So when the food comes out, you just have to eat it deliciously.

[Last eating show with splendor~] Wow~ I feel so happy right now.

[Gaga can't eat seafood very well] Gaga normally can't eat seafood.

Is abalone okay?

Yes. It's fine.

These days I am doing a test.

What are you testing first?

Me?

Shrimp

[Slowly trying out seafood!] Ah~ crab meat (?)

Crab meat?

Crab meat!

I am starting to eat crab meat!

Crab meat doesn't make you gain weight!

[hahahahahahaha] I hope it didn't make me gain weight?Ah

Were you okay when you ate crab meat?

Ah I was fine!

Then you can eat it.

Right.

[Today and tomorrow always diet!] We didn't eat much these days because we were trying to lose weight but

what was something that you ate really deliciously recently?

For me

something that I eat frequently.

corn from the subway!

[corn in front of the subway] Corn~~

Yeah steamed corn!

It's so delicious when you eat one kernel at a time.

We all have different styles of eating.

I pick out one kernel and eat it

and Gaga eats like this

and I eat in both ways.

In both ways.

How about you?

For me, it's Sundae guk.

You said you were on a diet

You know there is a day

when you don't do diet and just eat

I ate Sundae guk

at that time.

I ate with 'Haru'

'Gaga'

and 'Lu'.

The four of us ate Sundae guk.

For me

Gaga is Korean

when we were performing at Inkigayo

[The famous SBS salad bread] we ordered salad.

Inkigayo salad.

The salad that we call Inkigayo salad.

It's really delicious.

The salad that you eat with bread is really delicious.

That's right. Inside it there is tomato and chicken breast?

bacon and egg?

and what else?

Olive?

Cheese!

Cheese~~

Right. But the bread there is really delicious.

Wow~Wow

Ah should we have ordered more?

Wow~ amazing.

Sausage~

The abalone is alive.

Wow~

Really?

[Can't close the mouth!] What should we eat first?

Should we eat pork belly first?

Good good good.

Pork belly?

Should we eat this first?

Ah what should we do.

Should we eat that first?

Let's put them all together.

[Busy Uchae's hands]

Wow~

[Serious serious] You have to turn the meat over when it's still a little pink.

That's right. You should not turn them over a lot.

Also beef is delicious when it's a little undercooked.

Yes, that's true.

Unni, is there a special way to eat meat?

A special way to eat meat?

[Gaga got really confused] You just eat it without cutting this.

[hahahahahahahaha]

Should we try it? Since there's 3?

Uh should we?

You just put it in?

Yes.

[Really serious] Just put it?

Yes

It's amazing. Really.

I'm so happy.

Why does the sausages have all different color? Do they taste different?

I wonder why.

Why is it?

I think we can eat this.

Unni you eat first.

Elders first.

Oh~ (What is this feeling of feeling old and proud at the same time)

It's wonderful~

I will eat beef without anything else.

It's amazing.

How is it. How is it. How is it. How is it.

[Loading...] She's going to clap.

I knew she would.

[hahahahahah]

[Gravy bursts] As soon as you bite it the gravy bursts out.

I will also eat it a little undercooked.

Meat is delicious if you eat it with Kimchi.

Eat it with more meat.

[Put enough meat] I don't think you would be able to taste it.

You put too little.

I will try it.

[Gaga has small mouth]

You mouth is so small.

Is it tasty?

[It is delicious?] Yum~~~~~

Is it delicious?

[JMT] It's really delicious!

I want to try it.

Yum~

It's the best.

I will just eat it.

Hold it like this and

uh~ I should eat it with salt.

I will eat it deliciously.

Yum~

#eatingshow #clapping #onlyeating

[Too busy] Wow this is so good. Oh my gosh!

This is really good.

Isn't it too big?

No...?

[Size of the meat is proper] This is so good... oh my gosh!

Can you pass me the spring onion salad over there please?

This one?

I have a philosophy.

You have to eat quickly so that there is no time for you to lay down your chopsticks.

Ah~

Ah~ The flow cannot be broken.

You are so cute. You look like a rabbit.

[Sleek and smooth] Hi?

Hi guys.

You are hurting it Saebom!

It hurts more when we eat it.

[Oh right, it is food...] Yes, so I won't eat it!

Should we just put it on the grill?

Look at this.

They are all stuck together, oh my gosh.

I'm sorry guys, it's hot right?

[They have finished all the meat and time for abalone has come]

Oh my gosh, this is amazing. I am seeing this for the first time.

This is my first time ever roasting abalone.

Wow wow wow.

[Sa... save me...]

[Big roasting while screaming]

Ah but it looks good.

I'm sorry but you look good guys.

We have to roast this for a bit long, right?

Yes, I think we should roast them for a long time.

I'm sorry guys.

They all taste good, whatever you eat.

[You... you said you were on a diet...] How could they be this good?

Wow.. this is amazing.

[Seafood? Actually, there's nothing we can't eat!]

[We told you to do an eating show, not just only eat...]

[I am going to eat only seafood from now on...]

Why are there so many delicious food in the world?

[I know...]

?!?!?! Wow....

[Headbanging]

Originally today

Uchae said that she wouldn't eat much.

Yes. Uchae normally eats a lot.

I didn't eat a lot.

Because we shared this between us three.

[This is a family set... Four servings...] Yes. Originally we should eat this alone

Alone?

Yes.

Yes. We should eat this alone.

We should eat this alone.

Ah, today, we really

[Everything perfect] ate all the meat that we wanted to eat

and all the seafood also.

[Too busy] Ah

Huh?

We really enjoyed a delicious meal.

Calm down

[We are feeling good! It is really good!] We really had a good meal.

This was NATURE.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment