Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 29 2019

Growing up I was always kind of the different kid. See, what made me so unique

was I was a Jew living in a Christian dominated town. There was only like two

to three of us Jews living in a six hundred man middle school which is about

0.3 percent. Everyone knew it and they were all cool to me. Unfortunately I've

also been the butt of many jokes. However one joke incident stood

apart from all the rest. It was sixth grade and I was prepping

for social studies. At the time I wore a very big jacket to school. The hoodie

always stuck out kind of like an open mailbox. Behind me sat two kids, one was

one of my close friends and the other was a strange kid that I never talked to.

In the middle of class I felt a rustle on my hoodie and so I paused to check.

There was a flashcard there and it depicted an anti-semitic symbol with the

words "hail" around it. On the other side was a degrading racial term I'd rather

not say. Reading a note like that is like having a mental slap in the face as I

was in shock as well as pain and worse I didn't even know which of the two kids

actually committed the crime. I reported it to the teacher. Luckily we were able

to go to the library as a class and so she had plenty of time to pull them over.

I didn't overhear everything but I saw them yelling pointing at me then

pointing at each other over and over again. They were both called to the

office and I never saw them until lunch. By now everyone had heard about it. Many

kids sent their condolences, some just left it alone. Later on I went out onto

the blacktop that very lunch and I saw my friend looking really gloomy

near the gym. I told him my disappointment in him and I let him know

that this can't happen again. "I think I'm gonna get expelled" he sobbe. "really what?"

I cried. "The office is also going to take care of the other kid as well" he said.

That night I told my parents who too also felt like they got a mental slap in the

face. My mom and dad, after texting the school

board about a billion times, received a call from my friend's mom. Over the phone

the mom told how sorry embarrassed she was. But it didn't make me feel any

better. Eventually the vice-principal told my

parents that nobody would be expelled much to my great thanks.

However, as I said to my friend, they said that this can't

happen again. And that's how it ended. I think one thing that people can learn

from my story is that the deliberate harassing of people who are different

from you is unacceptable as we are all created equal. However I still get

anti-semitic slurs thrown at me from time to time. And some of these people

are even my best friends. So overall if you are the bullied or the bystander then

be sure to stand up towards the common threat. After all I don't want anybody

who's watching this to go through what I went through.

For more infomation >> My Best Friends Insulted Me For Being Jewish - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Tina Cipollari sputtanata da un'ex tronista: 'Ogni puntata incassa… | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Tina Cipollari sputtanata da un'ex tronista: 'Ogni puntata incassa… | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Регистрация и чипирование щенков собаки Кане Корсо. #canecorso - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> Регистрация и чипирование щенков собаки Кане Корсо. #canecorso - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

FREE | Gunna x Lil Baby Type Beat - "LEGACY" Free Trap/Rap Beat Instrumental 2019 - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> FREE | Gunna x Lil Baby Type Beat - "LEGACY" Free Trap/Rap Beat Instrumental 2019 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

终于能扳倒普拉多了,这车一跌再跌,奔驰大G都得栽跟头 - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> 终于能扳倒普拉多了,这车一跌再跌,奔驰大G都得栽跟头 - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Как рисовать ДЕТСКИЙ ПОРТРЕТ ПАСТЕЛЬЮ| How to draw a CHILD PORTRAIT IN PASTEL [ENG SUB] - Duration: 13:30.

Hello! I am Doriana Dream. And in this video, I want to show you how

to draw a child portrait. I should note that this will be

an incomplete drawing, but rather a sketch. The similarity will be worked out

slightly. I will pay more attention to such a moment, how to convey precisely the children's

proportions in the portrait. Well, let's get started!

In the video I will draw a portrait

portrait of pastel. To work with it you need to use a special

pastel paper. Also, if the task is not to create

a detailed drawing, then you can use the flip side

of the watercolor paper. The main thing is that it has a texture.

Most often, I use pastel paper from Russian

manufacturer Lilia Holding. It is sold in sheets, albums

of different sizes and colors. For this sketch, I cut

a yellow-beige sheet measuring 15x21 cm. Attached it to the tablet

with masking paper tape on the edges. The tablet itself stands on an easel since it is much

easier to build a drawing on a vertical surface. I use this reference

for this job. The girl's name is Aurika

and she is about 4 years old. Of course, if memory serves me.

The very first step in drawing any object is a sketch.

What I'm starting to do. I mark extreme points of the crown and chin,

as well as hairstyles on the left and on the right. I begin to draw generalized straight lines

of the border of the head. I measure the proportions with a pencil on an outstretched hand.

I find an oval face, remembering that in children it has a rounded shape. I also plan

In the first stages of building the head, it is worthwhile to draw

rather straight lines at different angles of inclination, less to draw wavy

and round lines. Imagine that you are making a sculpture of a head from a piece of marble.

In your hands until the large mass and little by little you start to cut off from

her pieces. At first, it is not known where exactly which line and element will be located.

And for a landmark, you cut straight

and coarse pieces from the mass, forming generalized planes of the head,

which you will later itemize. Now I'll talk a little about the proportions of a child's

head and face. As is known, in an adult is fits in the growth of approximately

7.5 / 8 heads. In a child, the head takes a much larger share

of growth. A one-year-old baby has only 4 heads. A three-year-old - 5. In five years -

6 heads. And so more and more. Therefore, in young children,

the head seems very large. After all, it is. It is worth considering.

Large head size can be transmitted by small shoulders.

That is, to draw them a little less than an adult. But always rely

on your eye, not just knowledge. Measure the proportions; correlate the width

to the length of the face, head. Compare shoulder width and head.

Also in children, the cranium is quite large in relation to the face.

With age, this difference becomes smaller. But precisely because of this, children have a high

forehead. The eye line is just below the middle of the head. And finding a line of eyebrows

(by eye or measuring), it is necessary to divide the distance from her chin in half.

Here the nose will end. To find the line of the mouth, it is worth making a measurement.

See where it is located between the interval where the nose and

chin ends. Mid or higher. To find the correct

slope of the lines, stretch the pencil to measure in your left hand in front of you

and in kind or with a reference, do not bend at your elbow. The pencil should be

parallel to the object. Turn the pencil in your hand to form the same slope

of the general line, for example, the left edge of the hairstyle, as on the object. Move your hand

in front of a sheet of paper, without changing the slope, to the right place. And with your right hand,

draw a line, focusing on a pencil. It is best to have nature or reference

on the monitor on your left. If you are left-handed, then everything is

exactly the opposite. Yes, in words it sounds quite difficult. But you just need

to try this method in practice, and everything will immediately become clearer.

In children, as you know, big eyes. This is due to the fact that the iris and the eyes themselves

are already formed. And in relation to the small face, they seem

large. To find the edges of the eyes, nose, mouth, start up

the vertical plumb line. Just place the pencil vertically in front

of the object in kind, for example, where the right eye begins. And look,

with what other places it intersects: the top of the head, the chin. Now move

the pencil in front of your sketch, and try to find this

ertical. Put the point where the eye begins. And so with all the elements of the face.

All this is similar to finding a point in the coordinate system.

The nose of the kids is small, rounded. The nose bridge is poorly formed and almost

invisible. The tip of the nose is often snub, nostrils wide.

ut the mouth and lips of all children are very different. But usually, it is not very big.

The upper lip is less thick than the bottom. She can jus forward a bit.

Cheekbones weakly visible. But all this, of course, is very individual.

Do not be lazy to measure everything and check several times. For example, at the

very beginning most often the line of the middle of the head is not true. And it is specified later.

Do not forget about the angle. In the video, I have a portrait in ¾.

After you have found the location of all the basic elements, you can specify

the shape of the hairstyle and the oval of the face with curved lines, outline the clothes. Check

the proportions in the reflection of the mirror, move away from work for a while

while in order to take a fresh look after everything. Above all, do not be afraid to correct the mistakes. The sketch is ready!

When the sketch is ready, proceed to the first color layer.

I work in pastel from OLKI and Mungyo. In more detail about these materials

with color codes, I speak in my past video "How to draw a portrait with pastels".

A hint will appear on top. I begin to impose color hairstyles wide

brush strokes. strokes. I always try to start drawing

with pastels from the upper part of the work, as it is very crumbling. Colored dust

falls on the face, and they can mix with light colors.

What I, of course, do not want. The advance should pick pastel sticks

of the right shades. Colors needed for shadows, midtones

and lights. And so for all elements of the piece. You can directly to bring a specific pastel stick

before the reference and see if the color is more or less the same or not. Why

more or less? Yes, because for a realistic picture you

still have to mix several colors of pastels. But this will have to be done not

on the palette, but directly on paper. To the right of the picture,

I always attach a blank sheet of paper to check the selected color on it.

The hue of the paper also affects the color in the work. You need to pick it up wisely.

If you have a job in cold colors, then, accordingly, the paper should be

a cool shade. And vice versa. This is how the right mood for work is transmitted.

Pastel strokes impose the shape of the object. Ask yourself, where

does the light come from, what temperature is it? In my reference, the warm light falls

falls in front slightly to the left, the source is one. Strokes I stew with your fingers, periodically

wiping them on another sheet of paper. In order not to accidentally transfer light shades

to dark ones and vice versa. And in the end, I impose primary colors on the background.

And this is what the portrait looks like at this stage. Everything is pretty incomprehensible, ugly.

And about the similarities can not even talk. Do not worry, it should be so. The main thing

here is not to be afraid that everything is lost, but to continue the work. So it is conceived.

Now we begin to clarify the portrait. We specify the form, outline the details

and work on the similarity. At this stage, I turn to pastel

pencils. About what brands of pencils in my artist's arsenal,

I mention everything in the video "How to draw a portrait with pastels". After watching

this lesson, I advise you to look at it. Elaboration of the portrait, I almost always

start with the eyes. With light brown and dark red pencils I find the fold line

of the upper eyelid, the contour, and edges of the eyes. I use a dark blue pencil to clarify

the rounded shape of the iris. I do not forget about the angle gear. Next, I take

a dark brown pencil and enhance the contrast of the lines, darken the color of the iris,

draw a pupil. White and solid pencil lighten

the right places. I do not forget to show the thickness of the century. I constantly look at the reference. I use

my accurate eye. I advise you to understand

the structure of the eye. On this subject a lot of free material on the Internet.

Look carefully in the mirror at your eyes.

Try to sketch them from different angles. It is also worth doing with the nose and

lips. On the whole, with the head. These should not necessarily be very detailed

drawings. The main thing is that you can understand the structure itself,

how parts of the face look and are drawn from different angles

What parts they consist of. I will return to the children's portrait. Eyebrows in children are

rather weak, so you should not emphasize them. But this, of course,

is very individual. It all depends on race. In my case, I use

a light beige pencil and red-brown for eyebrow detail. With white

forget to keep pencils sharpened. Similarly, I am working on the nose.

keep your pencils sharpened. Similarly, I am working on my nose.

First, with light brown and red colors, I refine the contour and shape of the nose.

Skin color I clarify the shape. I do not forget about the features of

a child's nose, which I mentioned earlier. And after a dark brown color, I give

a contrast to the nostrils and the wings of the nose. Do not forget about the highlight on its tip.

Next, I work on the lips, chin, cheeks, facial contours and neck. I constantly look

at the reflection in the mirror and compare my sketch with a photo. I also wanted to say that

in portraits children often get more mature.

Why is this so? The fact is that the artist, drawing a portrait, notices

the child's individual traits, proportions. After all, they affect the similarities. And

often working through them in the portrait, the artist draws them more obviously than they actually are.

After all, a child has its facial features only being formed. In other words, the artist

artist runs ahead. Even so often they say that the child has become more like

his portrait. That is, he grew up, and his facial features began to more

coincide with the portrait. You just need to draw a huge number of children's

portraits in order to most accurately convey the features of a child without making

him more mature. Usually, such artists choose only this direction and do not

draw portraits of adults. It depends on what a particular person likes to draw.

So, the portrait is almost ready. I clarify some details, coal intensifies

intensifies the color of the pupils. I do not cover sketch-portraits with fixative, because of him,

, the drawings darken.

So, the children's portrait of Auriki is ready!

Well done those who could watch this video to the end. I hope you will become

a little clearer features for drawing children's portraits. If you have any questions,

be sure to email me in the comments. If you are on my channel for the first time,

feel free to subscribe and click on the bell.

There is still a lot of interesting. For my work, you can follow on the website dorianadream.ru,

as well as on social networks. Links, as always will be in the description. If you want to support my channel,

If you feel the usefulness of my videos, you can donate me. And thus

to thank. All links, as always, will be in the description. Thank you all for

watching and supporting! See you in the next video, bye!

For more infomation >> Как рисовать ДЕТСКИЙ ПОРТРЕТ ПАСТЕЛЬЮ| How to draw a CHILD PORTRAIT IN PASTEL [ENG SUB] - Duration: 13:30.

-------------------------------------------

Como Fazer a Sua Primeira Venda no Hotmart Em Apenas 24 H (Passo a Passo 2019) - Duration: 19:07.

For more infomation >> Como Fazer a Sua Primeira Venda no Hotmart Em Apenas 24 H (Passo a Passo 2019) - Duration: 19:07.

-------------------------------------------

恐怖映像TOP5 Top5 Japanese Ghost Videos Vol.175 - Duration: 10:55.

For more infomation >> 恐怖映像TOP5 Top5 Japanese Ghost Videos Vol.175 - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

A descansar se ha dicho | Larrymanía | Universo - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> A descansar se ha dicho | Larrymanía | Universo - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

FREE | Gunna x Lil Baby Type Beat - "LEGACY" Free Trap/Rap Beat Instrumental 2019 - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> FREE | Gunna x Lil Baby Type Beat - "LEGACY" Free Trap/Rap Beat Instrumental 2019 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

J. Cole - Middle Child (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> J. Cole - Middle Child (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

106 Kelly, Jon v Brooks, J. (Wabash) 01-26-19 L PIN 2:54 - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> 106 Kelly, Jon v Brooks, J. (Wabash) 01-26-19 L PIN 2:54 - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

145 Shafer, Wade v Musall, J. (North Miami) 01-26-19 W PIN 4:30 - Duration: 6:02.

For more infomation >> 145 Shafer, Wade v Musall, J. (North Miami) 01-26-19 W PIN 4:30 - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Pyrography Fine Art Lotus Goddess wood burning art - Duration: 8:38.

Hi. Welcome to Pyrography Made Easy.

I'm Brenda.

In this episode I'm going to show you the Lotus Goddess artwork that I did.

Now I saw this statue at a zoo up at Point Defiance.

And it didn't have a placard, so I have no idea

who created it, how tall it is, what it's made of, if there's any

thing that it's suppose to represent.

But I thought it was just really pretty,

so I turned it into some artwork

and because she was holding a lotus flower

that's how I came up with the name.

Well I hope you enjoy it.

Well I hope you enjoyed the video.

The artwork was burned on basswood,

and it took me 9 1/2 hours to do it.

I use a Colwood Super Pro II.

and my website: Pyrography Made Easy

has all sorts of written tutorials,

blogs, and free patterns for pyrography.

Well thank you again for watching my video.

And if you liked it please subscribe.

Every Tuesday I have a video.

and at least once a month I have a tutorial.

We'll see you next week.

For more infomation >> Pyrography Fine Art Lotus Goddess wood burning art - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

Ajustar la manga de una chaqueta por el hombro - Duration: 4:36.

Hello

in this tutorial I'm going to adjust the sleeve of this coat

adjusting

trimming a little on the shoulder

as we know what we have left

the coat is put on by the person

and we take here a pinch

we take whatever it takes

and the manga has to go up

on the shoulder

and all this is what is left over from the shoulder

we take a pin here

a little bit in the front and a little bit in the butt

the first thing is to measure

as soon as the shoulder has to be

that are 12 cm

we have to unstitch

from here

All this

up to this point

remove the pins

I already have it unstitched

I'm on the shoulder

frame 12 cm

I put a pin

and now

with the pins

I'm doing the sleeve shape

up to this point

and in the back same

all this is what we have left

Now I'm cutting

leaving 1.5 cm for sewing

this is what I just cut out

I'm going to the other side

to the other shoulder

and I face it

like some pins

and now I cut it to the edge of the piece

we already have both shoulders trimmed

This coat is lined

I'm going to undo it a little bit on the side so I can sew

I turn it around

and now

here the shoulder

I have to sew it a little bit because the seam when I cut it

it opens

I have to sew it a little

but

the center of the sleeve

of the crown

has a picket

and this picket goes in the seam of the shoulder

we put a pin there

and we are putting pins around

of the sleeve

with the armhole of the jacket

we put a stitch around him

and to finish I close the opening of the lining

I already have the coat finished

the smallest shoulder

this arrangement is made when the shoulder is dropped

well

we raise the sleeve

and already the shoulder is more adjusted to our body

when the sleeve is long

we have to fix it by the fist

not here

that is

that this is

when the shoulder is long

not the sleeve

if you liked the video, hit "like"

do not forget to subscribe

and share on social networks

For more infomation >> Ajustar la manga de una chaqueta por el hombro - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

FREE | Gunna x Lil Baby Type Beat - "LEGACY" Free Trap/Rap Beat Instrumental 2019 - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> FREE | Gunna x Lil Baby Type Beat - "LEGACY" Free Trap/Rap Beat Instrumental 2019 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

😴 Un masque de sommeil avec casque sans fil intégré ! - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> 😴 Un masque de sommeil avec casque sans fil intégré ! - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

FREE | Gunna x Lil Baby Type Beat - "LEGACY" Free Trap/Rap Beat Instrumental 2019 - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> FREE | Gunna x Lil Baby Type Beat - "LEGACY" Free Trap/Rap Beat Instrumental 2019 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

10 за и 10 против Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 2018 II Правда - Duration: 11:01.

10 for and 10 against Analog MacBook xiaomi Mac Book Air 2018 Tube 150. Motor !!

Hello everyone, you are on the channel, and today, as always, I will briefly and briefly tell you about the Chinese replica of the apple macbook xiaomi air 13 inches.

And as always, my review will be brief succinct and fast without further ado. Well, for a start spoiler - it is in a certain sense a bottom, but I do not regret for a second that I bought it. Rushed.

Pluses of this laptop The first download speed is simply enchanting. In almost pure form, it takes only 6 seconds to load. And it's easy to explain. SSD drive 8 gigov operatives and vidyaha on 2 hectares MX150 what else is needed for a quick start?

The second price is not even going to say who goes first at the closest price according to these characteristics. I get the impression that xiaomi just steal iron and then sell a laptop with it ...

this whole business cannot be profitable ... although everything can be set up like that so that you later buy rugs for 20 bucks and clavs for 200 ... who knows ... not all sat down on an apple either

The third plus is the speed .... hundreds of reviews ... thousands of opinions .. but the laptop draws such games in which it should burn. And it renders with a speed that is enough for vidos with no effects. I will not compare. You can play everything without lags, if not with the top settings.

The drive is worth it - just fire, read speed ... write speed .... Fourth plus build quality. No there is not so everything is tailored as in the poppy. But this is not a review comparison. For some, the touchpad is not very well fixed.

For others. The twisting test is not as good as you want. For me, everything is fine. In the category of up to $ 1,000 for ultrabooks with which it is of build quality, it is better not to find it even if you throw another $ 500.

Fifth style. Who else will not leave the label on the lid? Who will not paint yusbi three zero blue in order for the computer to look stylish? Two color options.

And smoothly go to the sixth paragraph. The sixth plus is accessories. Not only is it cheap. That the mouse is only 1200 rubles in color, a metal rug for 1000 and an original cover for 1200. Not to mention the conductors and power cables and the rest of the buns. And from this plus smoothly go to the seventh plus

The seventh is charging. Not only that in the second version of the laptop it is just a microscopic size, it consists of two parts - it is the cable type cable, so the laptop also has the function of a quick charge of half an hour - 50 percent - an hour 100 percent.

Eighth plus - Sound. I am ready despite the fact that there is no mat on my channel and in life I speak it only at work. But to tell the three storey all that I think about the experienced individuals of the RuNet,

that the akg columns in it are, in their opinion, full of trash. They are lying. Just xiaomi doesn't pay anyone at all. So they lie. The speakers are screaming so you will think that you bought a portable GI Ale. Loud. Understandable.

Bass available - nothing is cut off. In short - the film can be viewed without problems. Ninth plus screen. He is just a phantasmagoric ... so that you understand a little how epic it is - the resolution at 13 inches is shdy and let those who need 4k

go to the forest - they sell graphic stations from 100 k and ponitors for 30k. For a budget for the price but at the same time, the highest quality of the laptop is pixel density in 166 resolution is 1920 by 1080 dots per inch and the brightness in 375 candel is just unrealistically cool.

And let the screen glossy BUT, you understand that this is a fee for a burning voice. The tenth plus is the number of ports that it is equipped with. Yes, one of the two outputs is a type of charge charge. Ports, albeit not sufficiently recessed, and it infuriates a bit.

But I'm talking about the pros. Add to everything - RAM, let's single-channel but DDR 4, Samsung ssd, fingerprint scanner and touchpad, which is better than all touchpads that are not apple children. Keyboard backlight.

The ability to charge the laptop, though not from all the power banks, but from the power banks, the xiaomi can be charged. Of course, he passes the apple cap test

with one hand. His case is almost not scratched. Superb gesture control from the touchpad. Short and very comfortable keyboard. There is a card reader ___ ()

YES, even Minnie Jack is in it! And it is unreal cool !!!! And I remind you that vidyaha is discrete in it (who does not know it means external) and not like most notebooks have an internal one.

And now we come to the most important thing. You do remember that I talk about things that I buy myself and myself. By the way, I bought this laptop in Russia. Where to buy on Ali in the description I will leave.

But this is for you as a guideline for the price. I, as always, do not approve anything to anyone. Who is not signed - subscribe here only quick brief and capacious reviews. And among the subscribers, a fitness bracelet is played out every two weeks - mi band 3 and onor band 4 wounds edishen. Enough subscription necessarily open like Kololchik and any comment to any video. Go ahead. Minuses

The first minus is the glare screen. Yes, it is a fee for strength. But the fact remains. On the street, he will work with flour. The second minus with serious loads roars just sooooo much. About how my game Azus. Eh - this is a warm abstraction

Thirdly, the rather pahadic illumination is sure that if there is no Russian engraving, it is not noticeable - but as soon as you get it, you will understand what I am talking about.

Fourth - the temperature under load. And I do not plagiarize. I noticed how long this laptop can fry an egg is ___ minutes. And you can grab on this clave without external - but the temperature after twenty minutes of the game, in the literal sense, comes to endure.

Fifth, you can turn off the backlight ___ but every time after the reboot, it will turn on again. Here is such a sadness. And while I do not know how to win it. Sixth, if you buy a laptop in China, then you will have a Chinese version of Windows with only one language ___ Chinese. And either you buy the extension, or you will have to reinstall it. As well as engrave on clave.

The seventh is how the laptop quickly charges and quickly discharges. No claimed 9 o'clock. Only 5 / This is such a sadness. The problem with autonomy is complete. It is good that it can work from a power bank.

The eighth minus. And for this, I quietly hate the laptop. Soldered RAM. And this is just unreal sadness. Buy 4 gig no longer put. Expansion is possible only with memory, there is a free slot for a msata into it, you can insert either a memory or shove a 4ji modem.

The tenth minus is the screen size. And I understand that it is a matter of the screen resolution - everything just I indicated in one of the points at the pluses that this is a fee for autonomy, and even though

I bought this laptop for my wife & even she noticed that it was rather inconvenient for him to go after my 17 inch. Very much small windows. And even this is not a minus, but probably the fact that this is a replica

of the MacBook is very high quality, but you understand that it is like a fake of a daughter and a gaban. and it seems like Zara, I do not know ... I hope you understand.

And you liked the review. I recommend a laptop. There are questions about it - write. What to do reviews, write to comments. And what to tell about new xiaomi headphones, too, write - they are in my hands and I already saw them review

For more infomation >> 10 за и 10 против Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 2018 II Правда - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

Paris Jackson reveals new Led Zeppelin tattoos following treatment - Latest News - Duration: 1:55.

 Paris Jackson just added four new tattoos to her enormous collection.  Despite being only 20 years old, the daughter of pop legend Michael Jackson has already amassed over 50 pieces of body art, including many honoring late musicians like John Lennon, David Bowie and Prince, as well as the cover art of her late father's album "Dangerous

"  And her latest ink is no exception. The model posted a photo to Instagram Stories and Twitter late Monday night showing off the back of her right arm, on which she now has four symbols representing the band Led Zeppelin and their untitled fourth album: Jimmy Page's "Zoso," John Paul Jones' circle, Robert Plant's feather and John Bonham's trinity

 "Was planning for a few months on just getting zoso but then i said f—k it," Jackson tweeted by way of explanation

 On January 16, news broke that the star had checked in to a treatment facility for her emotional health, and needed "to take some time off to reboot, realign and prioritize her physical and emotional health" after a busy year

 The same day, Jackson took to Instagram to clarify: "yes i've taken a break from work and social media and my phone because it can be too much sometimes, and everyone deserves a break, but i am happy and healthy and feeling better than ever!" she shared

Share this:

No comments:

Post a Comment