Thursday, January 31, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 31 2019

At the end of Spring split, I think it was like week

eight or nine.

It was just one day before the match. I think we played Splyce that day.

I realized I had Bell's palsy. So it's like a

disease on your face where you can't move half of your face.

So I couldn't really see properly, it was really blurry.

The stage has a lot of lights

so my eyes got dried really fast and then I was rubbing my eyes for pretty much the whole game.

Like two or three losses I blame on myself because I couldn't really

properly see my screen.

And I think if we won one of these games, we probably made playoffs, but sadly we didn't.

I had my eyes on Miky for a while.

He was always smurfing really hard in LCS.

I mean he and Hans had some really bad weeks in Spring split I think.

But, they were also smurfing really hard some weeks and I think in Summer split,

him and Hans were by far the best bot lane.

Until they crashed at the end, you know.

Also, I went to Korean boot camp with misfits like

Sencux, Miky, Hans and Alphari. I was basically like watching Miky and Hans duo queue and they were like...

They were really good and they were like so high rank. They were like almost like one 1k LP or something in Challenger.

So, I thought this guy is really fucking good.

You know, I want to play with him.

When I was contacted by G2 at first

it was just like an idea thrown out there and I was actually really hyped for the idea.

Because I really wanted to play with both Caps and Perkz and then,

if I can if I could play with both in the same team that would be really insane.

So, I was pretty hyped for that.

When we were talking about Luka playing AD I had a few doubts

but after playing with him and like just soloqueue and talking to him

he was really confident and after playing with him as well in soloqueue.

I got a lot of confidence as well, and I thought he was really insane and so far he's proving it.

When I saw like... when I found out that Miky could potentially could join our team

I was pretty excited also because I knew that with

Luka switching to AD carry

I knew that Miky could facilitate him in ways that maybe a lot of other supports can't.

Last time I played with Miky he was

kind of our rookie because he joined a split later than we did.

And he kinda had to learn the game a bit and I feel like

Luka can help him in the aspects later in the game

on what his visions in the game is.

Where Miky can help him a bit more in the lane.

Who is eating a donut right now?

You are.

Please, someone has to take it.

In the hand... with me.

Like, who wants to eat it?

Ok can we eat it?

Are you guys ready? Can someone eat it with me?

I mean not the same one but like... okay well I will grab the first one then and enjoy it.

Maybe he bought them from Dunkin' Donuts anyway.

Last time I ate a donut it was from like a supermarket and was really dry

and this one is like not so dry and so nice and sloppy.

Miky fits pretty well because he's a bit of a quieter guy and

the other four are very vocal which means if he would also be the same vocal guy then we would have have clumsy

communication and he's the guy who

doesn't need to talk much. Everybody trusts him to see the engage.

To follow him blindly and, of course, he's mechanically insanely gifted like everybody else.

So therefore he's a really good fit in the team.

When I tilt, he tells me "no

no, it's okay" or, "let's play one more" or "it is fine" or something.

Like he reminds me of Trick in that way, because Trick would

always tell me... always cheer me up and same, when I do something very good in game

Miky makes sure

I know that it is something good. So he complements me, makes me feel special, you know, that's what Trick used to do

So I really like that with Miky and

it feels good to play bot lane.

We are just going to be the new kings.

No more kings! Every LEC team is a king!

Old kings, new kings.

Ladies and gentlemen thank you for bearing with us.

We are loading on to the rift for exceL taking on G2.

Galio still has W, Galio still has W.

Galio no flash, ok?

I'll push mid, I'll push mid.

Look behind us, look behind us.

I'm alive still, I'm alive, I'm alive.

Draven, Draven, Draven.

Look Xayah, look Xayah.

Noc is not dead, Noc is not dead maybe we can kill Xayah.

Nexus, nexus!

My parents being able to go to Berlin and support me is obviously really great for me.

They make me also strive towards winning more and motivate me because

I mean when they're here

I don't want to let them down and like lose or anything

like that and they are very supportive of them.

And they also go to all the events like for example, when we went to Korea or

played finals or something like that.

It's always very nice when you can see them in the crowd

I also know my mom is sitting watching at home, and she was writing to me that

both my aunt is there and my sister's there so...

it's nice to have them support me. It's nice to have them, like, be happy with what I'm doing, right?

And I can share the success I've had so far and success I will hopefully keep having.

So it definitely feels good when they're watching.

So...

So...

No more loss.

No more peasants.

I dream of a Demacia where every Demacian is a king.

Yeah.

I kind of want to like listen to it again, you know. Can you do it again? Just do one quote.

Can you actually, do you know any other quote from him or just this one?

I mean, I know the respawn quote was something like "I died more times in prison, this is nothing".

There's another one when he died which is pretty much the same, "I've seen worse in prison".

Just like a bunch of prison quotes.

Can we go? We can go, right?

Oh he says, "no more cages".

I can ult in, I can ult in.

Riven no flash, Riven no flash. I can shield you. 3 seconds, 3 seconds, 2 seconds, 2 seconds.

Ah help me, help me.

Close, close.

Sion no ult, no flash ok.

We can take him backstage now.

Ouch, ouch, ouch!

Ouch!

I didn't really win anything yet in LCS or LEC now.

I think the closest I got was the finals the first split I played and I always thought like,

if I made the finals in the first split that I played in then it should only get better.

You know, I should probably stay on top

but then it went downhill for the next two years, so

now for this year, I'm really

hopeful and pretty certain that we're gonna

win a lot and be on the top.

The future goals for this team would probably be to win everything

so including

LEC and MSI and the Worlds and everything

and just

enjoy our time doing it

Yeah, I think that's very realistic.

For more infomation >> STACKED Ep. 2 - The One | G2 League of Legends - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

The new V-Class and the new Marco Polo | 60 Seconds - Duration: 1:15.

My name is Janine

And I'm Frank.

What makes the V-Class so so unique and successful? It's the great combination of space, design and sportiness.

Look at this new dynamic front design.

You can even go with the AMG-line with the new diamond radiator grille.

The new 9-gear automatic transmission and the new, powerful V300 engine, set new standards in the segment.

And a full-electric version is coming up soon!

The classy interior of the V-Class shows new design elements. Their climatisation and massage function are just fantastic!

The new assistant systems make driving as safe as possible. For example the new Active Brake Assist or the Highbeam Assist Plus.

So you see: whether it's family, outdoor or business use - everyday-routine or travelling – the V-Class and Marco Polo models are just the perfect choice!

For more infomation >> The new V-Class and the new Marco Polo | 60 Seconds - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

自由気ままにバイオRE2 クレア編 ミニマリストプレイ その7 - Duration: 29:36.

For more infomation >> 自由気ままにバイオRE2 クレア編 ミニマリストプレイ その7 - Duration: 29:36.

-------------------------------------------

SHEPHERD'S PIE VEGANO o PASTEL del PASTOR | Veganamente - Duration: 7:41.

Hi, I'm Raquel, today in Veganamente I'm going to make a Shepherd's Vegan Pie.

Shepherd's Pie is a traditional Irish recipe and this is a vegan version.

To make it we are going to need garlic, potatoes, carrots, celery, mushrooms (I'm going to use Portobello),

purple onion, oil, textured soy of the finest, ground black pepper, soy milk,

tomato concentrate, soy sauce, rosemary, thyme,

salt, red wine and vegetable broth.

I have washed and peeled the vegetables and I have them ready here.

I have carved the carrot,

the celery cut into slices,

the mushrooms in cubes,

onion in julienne

and the garlic very chopped.

They are chopped well, to give different textures to the cake.

We put the garlic in a pan with a little oil.

Before it begins to brown, add the onion.

We add a little salt and let it be done.

The onion is already soft, so we added the carrot.

Celery.

And finally the mushrooms.

The vegetables are already half sauteed and we toss the tomato concentrate.

The soy.

Red wine.

The vegetable broth

The soy sauc

Pepper.

The thyme

The rosemary a bit chopped.

A little bit of salt.

We let it cook until the soybean is. About 10 or 15 minutes.

And meanwhile I have put the potatoes to cook, peeled and chopped.

This is already done, about 15 minutes have passed.

It does not have to have any juice, it has to be dry.

We remove it from the fire and move on to the next step.

The stuffing we put in a container suitable for oven.

We can use a large container ...

or you can use individual ones. So, I'm going to fill them.

Drain the cooked potato, put it in a bowl and crush it well.

We crush it, very, very well, we put ground black pepper,

salt to taste,

vegetable milk

and olive oil.

vegetable milk It has to be a very creamy puree.

It's done.

Now let's cover the containers.

And now we decorate the surface, with a fork, making drawings.

And since it's an Irish recipe, I'm going to try to make a Celtic sun.

Now we put them in the oven at a temperature of 200ºC, about 20 minutes or until the puree is golden brown.

And this is the result!!

Veganízate!!

Look what it looks like !!

It tastes great, it has a country flavor thanks to the flavor of rosemary and thyme !! I love it!!

I recommend you try it because it is spectacularly good!

This is a recipe that arose as a result of the request that VEGAN BUDSHIST made to me

that he wanted me to make him a traditional but veganized Irish recipe,

Well, I have complied, here is the recipe, I hope you like it and enjoy it.

Ingredients and links to social networks, below, in the description of the video.

Thanks for spending another day for my kitchen!

Leave me a Like, because I assure you that you will like the recipe very much!

Subscribe if you have not done so, share with everyone and

do not forget to give the little bell to warn you of all my videos.

And nothing more. See you in the next recipe. Bye!

FRONT, DEFENSE, DOOR, ARBITRATOR AND PUBLIC

For more infomation >> SHEPHERD'S PIE VEGANO o PASTEL del PASTOR | Veganamente - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

Elif 854. Bölüm | Kıymet'in Zaferi! (English and Spanish) - Duration: 5:55.

Is something wrong?

No...

I am a bit surprised...

Were expecting something different?

Didn't I tell you not to cook the meat that much?

Mrs. Macide likes it that way

Another way to say "I forgot it in the oven"

Where is your self-sacrificing friend?

She is not around again

They went to hospital for Elif's arm, they need to have it checked

Yeah, sure

I better set the table

She hasn't been around since the morning

Yes mother?

So you remembered that you have a mother

I really don't have time for this

I know you are not keen on hearing what I say

I called you to warn you

You are in big trouble and your time is running out!

Hello? Is this New Day Hospital?

I would like to speak to a laboratory staff

I couldn't reach out to him from his cell

It is about his family, There is an urgent matter I need to discuss with him

Could you please direct him to the phone?

I will call again in five minutes

Alright

Thank you

Hello

You are asked from the front desk, it is urgent

Did she already take the results?

What are you doing over there?

What are you looking for?

-Actually... -Please go to the other side

Honestly...

...This can be your lucky day

There is a really important document here for me

What do you mean?

I mean you can make a lot of money

Of course only if you do as I say

For more infomation >> Elif 854. Bölüm | Kıymet'in Zaferi! (English and Spanish) - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne, Angela lascia il programma: ha trovato l'anima gemella | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne, Angela lascia il programma: ha trovato l'anima gemella | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e donne, oggi: Andrea sceglie Arianna, nuove esterne per Riccardi | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> Uomini e donne, oggi: Andrea sceglie Arianna, nuove esterne per Riccardi | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

UeD: Claudia Dionigi non andrà nella villa. Ecco il motivo. | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> UeD: Claudia Dionigi non andrà nella villa. Ecco il motivo. | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-5 2.0 165 TS+ met BOSE Leder pakket - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 2.0 165 TS+ met BOSE Leder pakket - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Da Maria De Filippi la discussa separazione: ecco cosa è successo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Da Maria De Filippi la discussa separazione: ecco cosa è successo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

🌑 MÚSICA 🎧 LIBRE DE COPYRIGHT ✅ (Marin Hoxha - Never Be) Sub. Esp. - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> 🌑 MÚSICA 🎧 LIBRE DE COPYRIGHT ✅ (Marin Hoxha - Never Be) Sub. Esp. - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

年度最大"黑马"VV7也没它养眼,全系四驱,档次不输奔驰G级 - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> 年度最大"黑马"VV7也没它养眼,全系四驱,档次不输奔驰G级 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

3 REMÉDIOS CASEIROS PARA DISFUNÇÃO ERÉTIL - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> 3 REMÉDIOS CASEIROS PARA DISFUNÇÃO ERÉTIL - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to Choose Sleeping Bag Liners || REI - Duration: 2:30.

hey all today we're going to talk about sleeping bag liners there's a ton of

benefits from these guys ranging from adding some warmth to your sleeping bag

protecting you from some iffy bedding if you happen to be traveling keeping your

sleeping bag clean just allowing you to take this out and wash it the sleeping

bag liners can generally feel nicer than the nylon of the bag against your skin

and in a hot and humid environment you could leave the bag and just use a

sleeping bag liner all together let's go into the details and figure out which

one might be right for you

first we'll talk about shape so the shape of the sleeping bag liner you've

got either rectangular which is going to be great for travel it's a little bit

roomier or you've got the mummy liner let's cut to that mummy shape of your

sleeping bag it's going to be lighter weight and more compact that way it

won't add too much bulk to your pack after we've decided which shape that we

need we're going to go into which material of the sleeping bag liner is

right so for starters we've got silk which is extremely soft it's very

lightweight and compact it breathes well it wicks away moisture so it's bringing

that moisture off your skin to the surface and allowing it to evaporate it

can be a little bit pricier after that we've got our cotton travel sheet a

little bit bulkier not as compact honestly great for travel I wouldn't

bring this guy backpacking it's not going to wick moisture away very well or

breathe a whole lot and we want to try to avoid cotton on the trail up next

we've got your micro fiber or micro fleece liner this one is going to add a

little bit of warmth to your bag check the package to see just how much and

it's gonna be softer on your skin than the nylon bag is itself up next we've

got your synthetic liner options these guys have a bit of a range you can get

something that's a little bit on the cooler end great for human environments

it's gonna be able to wick moisture away and help keep you cool at night and on

the other end you've got something that's going to be a little bit more

thermal for you manufacturers say that your thermal synthetic liners can add up

to 25 degrees to your sleeping bag so you're really able to take one bag into

the next season with no problem at all lastly you've got your merino wool liner

it's going to be much softer on your skin it's gonna be able to wick away

moisture just like your wool base layers and

socks do can be a little bit pricier in bulkier but for that softness it can

also be worth it so most sleeping bag liners will be able

to add a little bit of warmth to your sleep situation at the end of the day

make sure that you're choosing a liner that's going to be right for you and

help give you that optimal level of comfort while you sleep that's all that

I've got for you today on sleeping bag liners be sure to check out some of our

other videos and I'll see you guys next time

For more infomation >> How to Choose Sleeping Bag Liners || REI - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Brock Lesnar's WWE Status After Wrestlemania - Duration: 1:40.

Hi Friends welcome to C4E Wrestling News Brock Lesnar's WWE Status After Wrestlemania Brock

Lesnar commands a high dollar amount because of the name he has been able to build for

himself He is an attraction and just stepping in the building for work means he is going

to get paid The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that Brock Lesnar will of course work

WrestleMania this year That match is slated to be against Seth Rollins for the Universal

Title After WrestleMania is where things get a bit cloudy While it's not known exactly

how long Lesnar's current contract is it is still highly expected that he will work

WWE's Saudi Arabia show in May This could also be complicated later on with UFC Lesnar

is allowed to fight in the UFC under his current WWE contract Brock is still in the USADA testing

pool as well so his suspension is still running up but he still won't be able to fight until

he pays off his pre-existing fine for his last drug test infraction The very interesting

part will come once it is time for Brock Lesnar to talk about signing another deal Because

as we previously reported Lesnar will be negotiating with WWE UFC and All Elite Wrestling next

time around Friends what are your thought about this Have your say in the comments section

below

For more infomation >> Brock Lesnar's WWE Status After Wrestlemania - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Rap do Hyakkimaru (Dororo) | Retalhador Das Trevas | Tributo #33 - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Rap do Hyakkimaru (Dororo) | Retalhador Das Trevas | Tributo #33 - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

ABYSS - MI PODIO Y MI PAZ (VIDEOCLIP) - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> ABYSS - MI PODIO Y MI PAZ (VIDEOCLIP) - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

l오늘의 정보l 문재인 대통령의 J노믹스를 다룬 유시민의 알릴레오 4회는 유튜브방송 중에서도 콘텐츠의 질이 상당히 높은 편이었습니다. - Duration: 10:27.

For more infomation >> l오늘의 정보l 문재인 대통령의 J노믹스를 다룬 유시민의 알릴레오 4회는 유튜브방송 중에서도 콘텐츠의 질이 상당히 높은 편이었습니다. - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Woman shot in head in Spring - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Woman shot in head in Spring - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

SHEPHERD'S PIE VEGANO o PASTEL del PASTOR | Veganamente - Duration: 7:41.

Hi, I'm Raquel, today in Veganamente I'm going to make a Shepherd's Vegan Pie.

Shepherd's Pie is a traditional Irish recipe and this is a vegan version.

To make it we are going to need garlic, potatoes, carrots, celery, mushrooms (I'm going to use Portobello),

purple onion, oil, textured soy of the finest, ground black pepper, soy milk,

tomato concentrate, soy sauce, rosemary, thyme,

salt, red wine and vegetable broth.

I have washed and peeled the vegetables and I have them ready here.

I have carved the carrot,

the celery cut into slices,

the mushrooms in cubes,

onion in julienne

and the garlic very chopped.

They are chopped well, to give different textures to the cake.

We put the garlic in a pan with a little oil.

Before it begins to brown, add the onion.

We add a little salt and let it be done.

The onion is already soft, so we added the carrot.

Celery.

And finally the mushrooms.

The vegetables are already half sauteed and we toss the tomato concentrate.

The soy.

Red wine.

The vegetable broth

The soy sauc

Pepper.

The thyme

The rosemary a bit chopped.

A little bit of salt.

We let it cook until the soybean is. About 10 or 15 minutes.

And meanwhile I have put the potatoes to cook, peeled and chopped.

This is already done, about 15 minutes have passed.

It does not have to have any juice, it has to be dry.

We remove it from the fire and move on to the next step.

The stuffing we put in a container suitable for oven.

We can use a large container ...

or you can use individual ones. So, I'm going to fill them.

Drain the cooked potato, put it in a bowl and crush it well.

We crush it, very, very well, we put ground black pepper,

salt to taste,

vegetable milk

and olive oil.

vegetable milk It has to be a very creamy puree.

It's done.

Now let's cover the containers.

And now we decorate the surface, with a fork, making drawings.

And since it's an Irish recipe, I'm going to try to make a Celtic sun.

Now we put them in the oven at a temperature of 200ºC, about 20 minutes or until the puree is golden brown.

And this is the result!!

Veganízate!!

Look what it looks like !!

It tastes great, it has a country flavor thanks to the flavor of rosemary and thyme !! I love it!!

I recommend you try it because it is spectacularly good!

This is a recipe that arose as a result of the request that VEGAN BUDSHIST made to me

that he wanted me to make him a traditional but veganized Irish recipe,

Well, I have complied, here is the recipe, I hope you like it and enjoy it.

Ingredients and links to social networks, below, in the description of the video.

Thanks for spending another day for my kitchen!

Leave me a Like, because I assure you that you will like the recipe very much!

Subscribe if you have not done so, share with everyone and

do not forget to give the little bell to warn you of all my videos.

And nothing more. See you in the next recipe. Bye!

FRONT, DEFENSE, DOOR, ARBITRATOR AND PUBLIC

For more infomation >> SHEPHERD'S PIE VEGANO o PASTEL del PASTOR | Veganamente - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

★Anastasiya_kvitko★ I'm ready to go to nyc | Gorgeous Fashion Model instagram - Duration: 2:48.

★Anastasiya_kvitko★ I'm ready to go to nyc | Gorgeous Fashion Model instagram

Model plus Fashion tips Plus size model Plus size fashion plus size Curvy model value fashion Street fashion Fashion model Fashion Bbw instatop fashion Blog Celeb Celebs Celebs fashion Celebs style Curve Curves Fashion blogger Fashion designer fashion nova Fashion plus

For more infomation >> ★Anastasiya_kvitko★ I'm ready to go to nyc | Gorgeous Fashion Model instagram - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Recette Facile Petits Pains Roulés à la Confiture cuisine marocaine - Duration: 10:32.

Hello

Easy Recipe Rolled Cakes with Jam

Peel clementine

salt

50g butter

baker's yeast

8g baking powder

50g sugar

50ml vegetable oil

500g soft wheat flour

Warm milk about 200ml

flour

salt

baker's yeast

Peel clementine

sugar

oil

butter

8g baking powder

milk

leave the dough brewing

flour

Jam of clementines / mandarins

Leave the dough 10 minutes

1 egg + vinegar drops for gilding (or milk only)

Oven 180 degrees Cooking 15 minutes

:)

thank you for watching

For more infomation >> Recette Facile Petits Pains Roulés à la Confiture cuisine marocaine - Duration: 10:32.

-------------------------------------------

【News】SnapStar ☆ Theme Song, Website, Fashion Pack, Giveaway「01/31/19」 - Duration: 2:01.

Heyyy ! We're back for some SnapStar news ^w^ We have some good news for the development of the brand, so let's start ! :p

First of all, you hear it, SnapStar has now an official theme song ! Called "Born To Be Stars", it lasts about 1 minute ^^ I hope we'll soon get a Live Action music video, like Monster High or Miraculous ! It would be so cool *w*

Then, the official website got launched this week ! On it we can find an introduction of the characters, tutorials for the dolls, the music, and the official PNG of the characters :3

On the last video, i told you the release of some Fashion Packs, well it's done ! Here are some pics:

And eventually, there is a contest to win Izzy's doll ! Here's the video posted on the official SnapStar World channel ^^

That's iiit it's all for today ! I have nothing more to say so... See ya xD ♥

For more infomation >> 【News】SnapStar ☆ Theme Song, Website, Fashion Pack, Giveaway「01/31/19」 - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

PUB PATRIOTIQUE DS7 CROSSBACK + Seconde Guerre Mondiale - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> PUB PATRIOTIQUE DS7 CROSSBACK + Seconde Guerre Mondiale - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Laurence Harvey - Investiture MLKRDL 2019 - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> Laurence Harvey - Investiture MLKRDL 2019 - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

💡 NANOLEAF, la décoration devient connectée... - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 💡 NANOLEAF, la décoration devient connectée... - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

如果你屬這6個生肖,農曆新年前難逃一獎,數錢數到手抽筋 - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> 如果你屬這6個生肖,農曆新年前難逃一獎,數錢數到手抽筋 - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Huawei Mate Mini, Huawei Mate Smart Spotted on EUIPO; P30 Lite Tipped to Sport a Triple Rear Camera, - Duration: 3:29.

 Huawei is apparently set to expand its smartphone by soon launching the Mate Mini and Mate Smart models

The new phones, which aren't officially announced yet, have been spotted on the trademark applications filed with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)

Separately, the Huawei P30 Lite has been tipped with a full-HD+ display and Android 9

0 Pie. The new smartphone family is rumoured to have the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro models as well

It is expected that the new Huawei P-series versions will come as the successors to the P20 Lite, P20, and P20 Lite that debuted back in March last year

 The trademark applications for the Huawei Mate Mini and Mate Smart were filed with the EUIPO on January 29

Both are categorised as Class 9. As per the description available on the EUIPO site, the new trademarks are for smartphones, though there are mentions of "smartwatches, smart glasses, computer hardware, tablet computers, and virtual reality headsets" as well

 LetsGoDigital first spotted the trademark applications of the Mate Mini and Mate Smart

 Huawei generally launches its Mate-series phones in October. For instance, the Mate 20 family was launched last October, while the Mate 10 models had debuted back in October 2017

It is, therefore, safe to expect the new Mate phones to come sometime around the traditional schedule

 Nevertheless, for MWC 2019, Huawei presumably has the P30 models. The new smartphones, codenamed Elle, Vogue, and Marie Claire, are likely to emerge as the P30, P30 Pro, and P30 Lite at the forthcoming exhibition

 But in the meantime, Android phone blog DroidShout has spotted a phone carrying MAR-LX1M model number through UA profile information available on the Huawei website

It is believed to be the Huawei P30 Lite. The information was featured on the website, which we weren't able to verify independently, showed that mysterious handset has a full-HD+ (1080x2312 pixels) display along with a 19

3:9 aspect ratio and runs Android 9.0 Pie. The same hardware with MAR-LX1M model number reportedly received EEC certification in the past

The model numbers VOG-L29 and ELE-29 also surfaced on the certification site, as per the screenshot shared by DroidShout

 Chinese site QQ has leaked an image showing the case of the P30 Lite. The case has cutouts for triple camera setup and fingerprint sensor at the back

There could be 20-megapixel, 16-megapixel, and 2-megapixel camera sensors in the triple camera setup

Further, it suggests that the phone will have a waterdrop-style display notch.  Photo Credit: QQ Additionally, a leaked image sourced by QQ shows the glass panels of the Huawei P30 Lite, P30, and P30 Pro models

All three panels have a waterdrop notch and thin bezels.  Photo Credit: Weibo/ QQ We need to wait until MWC 2019 to see what Huawei has for this year

Meanwhile, it is safe to expect some more rumours especially around the P30 models

For more infomation >> Huawei Mate Mini, Huawei Mate Smart Spotted on EUIPO; P30 Lite Tipped to Sport a Triple Rear Camera, - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

River City Current: Thursday, January 31st - Duration: 7:42.

For more infomation >> River City Current: Thursday, January 31st - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

Aolad ki Tarbiat ka Waqat | Naseehat by P M Basheer ud Din New Bayan 2019 - Duration: 5:06.

For More Videos Subscribe Our Channel

For More Videos Subscribe Our Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment