Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 30 2019

L: I'm gonna say the thing

T: No

L: I'm gonna do it

T: nooo L: I'm sorry

T: please don't

L: HELLO FRIENDS HI

L: I'm here with Tyler Willis of Last Week Lolita news once again

L: Welcome back T: Thank you

L: this is not my home location we are at G-Anime

L: please comment down below if you would like to see Tyler at some Southern Ontario cons

please consider her

L: which means you get to roast more people

L: and I get to compliment them

L: are you ready for this? T: no but let's do it anyway

-dialogue on screen-

L: in our last video we made the best of filming under not great conditions

L: and y'all were so supportive I hope you can enjoy this video

L: even with this poor quality

L: so the first one is not a lolita T: Oh

L: I made an exception because he is my very dear friend

L: he dresses more in 6% dokidoki and monster fashion

L: and he's like a huge fan of yours and he wants you to roast him

L: so have at it ! This is Creep-P

T: Oh noooo

T: Oh god why L: he's like a monster boy I love it

T: alright ok

T: I really like that the abominable snowman is starting to accessorize

T: The monochrome look was ok like a decade ago

T: but it's 2019 and I like that he's starting to work with color

T: and that's all I have to say because

L: Daniel I love the head arrangement

L: that is amazing there's so much going on there

L: and it's so well put together

L: and it's so pretty T: aww

L: I love this pvc I would wear this, I want to wear this

L: next we have melty bun bun

L: and bonus points for having a corgi in your shot

because I love them

T: that corgy knows what's up

T: that corgi is desperately trying to escape the frame

T: and this outfit should do the same

L: *screaming* why what's wrong with it

T: you told me to say mean things

L: I know but back it up T: back it up?

-dialogue on screen-

T: can I say something nice? am I allowed to?

L: Yeah

T: I actually like this coordinate

T: but I have to say something mean

T: I saw the dog and that's where my brain goes

T: Don't cry, make her feel better

L: I love charlotte's bear it's an amazing coordinate

L: and it's so hard to do in different ways because it's a onepiece

L: but this is a really unique fun take on it

L: there's a parasol with it and I wish I could see the shoes more

L: the grass is covering the shoes but the tights are cute

L: and corgi so cute

L: I want you to take a picture with the corgi sitting up in a bow

hey it's me editor Lor

I just wanted to throw this in

I really like your makeup too

I don't know why I didn't mention it while we were filming

I like that you did a dark makeup look with a bitter sweet coord

and it's really creative and cute

L: the gingerbread princess

T: alright I gotta look at this for a sec

L: there are pigs on this T: wtf I thought those were flowers

L: PIGS I believe that she made this dress

L: and like...

-dial up sound effect-

T: ok they say people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

T: people who live in gingerbread houses shouldn't wear pigs on their dress

T: that's all I got to say

L: I really want to know why they choose this fabric

L was this an ode to Shane Dawson?

L: is this a shane dawson inspired coord because I love that

T: that is a cursed image

-Shane Dawson conspiracy intro-

warning what you are about to watch may make you question everything you thought you know

T: what would you want to die in? what would you want to be buried in Lor

T: we need to know the world needs to know

L: I don't know T: *laughs* Oh god

L: ok probably one of those big extravant AP dresses

L: that are not printed the big frilly fuh fuh fuh

T: you're taking on ott dress to the grave L: yeah

L: and I want to be posed like this T: *laughs*

L: all proper and have the dress be like fuh fuh fuh

T: 80 years old in an AP dress dying in my apartment

L: yeah exactly

L: what do you want to die in? *laughter on and off camera*

T: you know what b*tches?

T: I'm taking milky chan the fawn with me L: awww

T: you can not have that shit it will not end up in goodwill

T: full milky chan the fawn coordinate I'm taking that sh*t with me to hell

L: why why I wanna know why pigs

T: *laughs* why pigs

L: Look at the construction of this like it's so good

L: seeing it from far away T: I thought it was flowers

L: you thought it was flowers and it looks like a brand dress

L: I love that, it tricks your mind

L: It's creative

L: deerylou the fawn

L: I was really excited about this one

T: there's a wall of weeb kibble behind her

L: top ramen T: top ramen

T: It's not even good weeb kibble top ramen is sh*t

L: I'm confused about the ground like are you in a storage container are you ok?

T: that explains the shoes because she's traveling and you want to be comfortable

T: and she's in a container with the weeb kibble and she's going places thats what this coord says

T: I don't know if it's good places but this girl's going places

T: That's all I've got L: that sounded like a compliment

T: It was a shady compliment L: mmm

T: I'm trying here

L: I'm guessing this is at a con cause she has a badge

T: wait so she's not in a storage container?

L: I'd like to this she's in a storage container I'd like to think that

L: someone is getting their delivery of cup noodles and she just pops out like SURPRISE

L: she also wanted me to show you T: ok

L: another coord of her's cause she admittedly was not proud of that one

T: aww ohh L: but look at this!

T: can I be nice now? L: yes

T: am I allowed since this is not the one I'm roasting

T: and it's milky F***ing chan the fawn

T: amazing L: it's so good

T: you rep milky chan

T: aw I love it so much

L: full circle weeb kibble to milky chan the fawn

L: glitter and memes I already love your username handle

T: It took me a second because her legs are a right angle I'm trying to figure out what she's measuring against

T: I gotta say the coord is really balanced

T: I like that you used this right angle with your legs to measure out the right pieces

T: I feel like you did a really good job doing that

T: they could use you in a hardware store good job

L: I know it's really really good

L: it's really well balanced with all the colors and black

L: sometimes when you do an all black base

L: like black tights black shoes black blouse

L: you look like you're wearing one of those full body suits, what are they called?

T: a zentai suit

T: only perverts wear those

L: it's still the same color but has so much balance and interest in it

T: the sheerness L: the sheerness and the patterns

L: the patterns aren't overwhelming either

L: i think this is a cute pose I want to know how you balanced like that

T: she's in the grass with heels!

L: did she do this on self timer like 1-2-3-GO

T: she fell over right after this L: yeah yeah yeah

L: or does she have perfect balance and posture

L: in that case I'm impressed I mean I'm impressed either way

L: oh I don't know how to say this name

L: I'm so sorry I'm gonna butcher it

L: Muhen-G-I-ou

L: how would you say G and then J then A T: Ga-jiggy-ow

L: Gah-jiiig-ow T: GAh-JIGGY-OW

L: muhen-gyaou?

T: I'm look at that and I gotta say

T: I can't even look at the coord cause my brain is thinking fire hazard

L: Ooooh T: yeah

T: I'm seeing outlets, nice fabric, electrical equipment

T: you could say they're fairy lights maybe that's fine

T: man I'm having a hard time with this one

T: it's difficult look at it

T: it's got flowers and a cute lil hat L: are the shoes the right color?

T: yeah brown matches the trim

L: It's the right brown too T: matches the trim

T: the carpet isn't obnoxious I don't see any weeb kibble in the background

T: there's no flip flops or dog trying to escape the frame

L: the carpet doesn't match it but it's not over powering it either

T: are you saying you have to match your dress with your carpet? L: NO!

T: does that carpet have to match the drapes? L: no no no no

T: is that what you're trying to say?

T: I thought I was supposed to roast them apparently all of you have to match your dresses with your flooring now

L: NO! I was saying it doesn't do that I was thinking of your video

L: where you show the couch and the matching dress

T: and classic lolitas can be found by sitting on enough grandma's couches

T: until one of them grunts in discomfort

T: please note that they can also take the form of love seats, wallpapers and suitably dusty tapestries

T: suitably dusty tapestries *slower*

L: that's a problem with classic

T: that never happened, I don't know what you're talking about

L: insert clip here

T: suitably dusty tapestries *slower/deeper*

L: I think this coordinate reminds me of a storybook

L: I love this set dressing I was thinking maybe

L: the bed is normally infront of it T: did they move their whole bed?!

L: because that's what it looks like to me like a canopy

L: or maybe they built it just to take this picture but like

L: this is giving me Larme magazine vibes

L: it reminds me of the sort of set they do and I'm really inspired I want to do something like this

L: this coordinate is perfectly balanced your hair color is perfect with it

L: and I'm really impressed you found the right brown shoes to match the perfect brown

T: mmhmm a lot of brown shoes come off black

L: mmhm or more orangey too T: I can't say nice things

L: or they don't balance but this is good

L: uh marianne emmanuelle you've met her she's at this convention

L: you have to say her name with a proper french accent

L: but I can't really do it

T: yes yes I've talked with her several times

T: which is what I'm about to say is very hard for me

T: why is your dress touching that weird rusted wall?

T: your whole dress you're not even leanin'

T: you're completely on that rusted out wall

T: oh my gosh L: I don't see what you're talking about

T: you don't see that what is this?!

L: no because she's camouflaging I can't see anything

L: did she submit a coordinate? I don't see the-

T: that dad joke was OVER 9,000

T: oh my god L: I tried

T: there's nothing wrong with the outfit it was the wall

T: why are you touching the wall?

L: and there's bears in it T: There's bears?!

L: yeah do you see the outline of the bears?

T: what is with these hidden figures?!

L: but it's still camouflage I want to see more cuts like this

L: can you imagine if Angelic Pretty did a cut like this with a sweet print

L: this is so cool Marianne can do so many different styles of lolita

T: she looks completely different L: she can pull it off

L: so well and just do anything

L: Kiranebula? kiranebula! T: yeah

T: fishnets.....

L: I was gonna say you roasted me on fishnets so you- T: fishnets

T: Lor also wore fishnets

L: I wear fishnets with lolita all the time

T: she had an excuse though, she was in the Gavelston bay area

T: so the fishnets had an alternative use

T: I will not retell that joke you know what I'm talking about

T: I don't see any ocean in this picture

L: she might be somewhere where it's really hot

L: fishnets are so good and we're allowed to do it now because AP released fishnets

L: so it's allowed

L: this is my friend Lee from california

L: her username is x_haro_x

L: she also goes by Haro

T: I don't even know where to go with this one we've got bunny ears

T: and a nurse cap, it's a nurse cap right?

T: are they doctors? L: I think they're doctors

T: they look like nurses L: this one kinda looks like a witch

T: wait oh yeah wait no that's not a stethoscope that's a tie

T: are you mixing themes?

T: ok yeah she's not mixing themes

T: that is a pill bottle this is a medical theme print

T: she's not mixing themes our research has confirmed it

T: I like that she's outside of a Japanese food establishment

L: yep she's in Little Tokyo T: are you serious?!

L: she's in Little Tokyo in LA yep

T: OMG this one is hard because this outfit would be hard to pull of in general

T: but she's balanced it really well and I have to think about it

T: you know the last time I had to pass it was also a nurse coordinate

L: Oh yeah that's true T: like the nurse bunny or something

T: she had the lazy oaf bunny

L: yes yes yes T: what is it with the nurses?!

L: You have a soft spot for nurse coords

L: maybe you should do one

*tyler taps nails*

L: that's not a read

T: I'm too sick inside to be a nurse

T: nurses are supposed to cure you not make you worse

♫ Disturbed- Get down with the sickness ♪

T: I can't think of anything to say about this one

T: I got nothin' my brain is dead

L: This is an amazing coordinate that's her real hair

T: that's her real f***ing hair?

L: yes it always looks perfect I don't understand

L: even in California's dry hot weather and everyone else is sweaty she still looks perfect

L: this is how she looks in real life this isn't just a lucky photo this is how she always looks

L: Darthelle!

L: I'm really really scared that she's so close to a pool

T: that's what I was thinking

L: the first thing I thought when I saw this was OH NO you're so close to a pool I'm very scared

T: I feel like she has an insurance policy though because

T: the first thing I thought when I saw this was she has the balloons

T: so if she falls backwards she'll just float away L: awww

T: maybe she'll get snagged by a low slung tree

T: and she'll be able to climb back down

T: I just can't ignore the pool that's where my eyes go

T: I'm worried for you L: oh no brand

L: Chlorine T: Angelic Pretty RIGHT INFRONT OF A POOL

T: What were the balloons for? that's what I want to know

T: I need your detective eye on this

L: I feel like it's a party- OH MY GOSH SHE HAS A MEOWTH TATTOO

T: OMG L: that's so cool

L: ok so merry making party, party theme and she has balloons

L: it's probably for her birthday or a birthday coordinate

L: or a party coordinate of some sort there's definitely a party vibe

L: maybe this is her coord shot before her party

T: ok that makes sense

L: I also first loved this because

L: the way she's holding balloons and how they are clustered it immedaitely made me think of Pennywise

T: you're supposed to be making them feel better

T: why are you comparing her to a serial killer clown?

L: because I think he has style

L: the new Pennywise T: Oh no

L: he's like an ouji, a creepy ouji T: oh no...

T: I'm picking on you L: no no no

T: It's hard cause she's cute as hell and I got distracted by the pool

T: so I'm just like ugh god

T: what do you even roast about this I mean you get people who are like 'she's got tattoos'

T: but I don't wanna feed into that

L: her tattoos are really cute and they're not distracting from the coordinate

L: I'm not staring at her tattoos

L: I get messages from people all the time asking 'I have tattoos can I wear lolita?'

L: 'Do I have to cover them?' No just do it

L: If you wanna cover them go ahead cover them

L: if you don't and you wanna show them then don't cover them and do it, show them

L: I don't think that it takes away from it

L: I love that she's proud and showing her tattoos and they are really cute!

L: I love them T: cute lil fandom tattoos

L: I think that's it! T: that's everybody?

L: that's everybody we did it T: holy sh*t yay!

L: I mean there was a lot more submissions....

L: those are for future videos

T: you went easy this time

T: It was hard I don't know if it was the sleep deprivation the travels

T: or what talking but that was hard

T: i don't know if you guys are stepping up your game

L: you have to do it

L: you were so lovely in this video Tyler!

T: hu-hu-hu-ha

T: st-

T: stay lovely

T: WAS MY CHAIR THE ROLLY ONE ALL ALONG?!

L: yeah T: I thought you were the rolly chair

L: Milky fawn the chan? T: Milky fawn the chan

L: Milky?

L: fawn?

T: Lovely Lor isn't a real lolita hashtag FAKER

L: Milky chan the fawn? T: yes

T: Milky chan the fawn

L: I just second guessed myself it all blurs together

T: there's so many characters it's not even worth it

T: don't even worry about it

For more infomation >> Roasting my followers AGAIN w/ Last Week Lolita News - Duration: 18:05.

-------------------------------------------

Anuel AA, Karol G - Secreto (Letra / Lyrics) - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> Anuel AA, Karol G - Secreto (Letra / Lyrics) - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Tapu G[A]TE - ADRIAN VS GUMBALL- PARODY - PART 1 [ENG] [ SUB ITA] tapu gate - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Tapu G[A]TE - ADRIAN VS GUMBALL- PARODY - PART 1 [ENG] [ SUB ITA] tapu gate - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Gorgeous Beautiful Woman's 469 Sq Ft Tiny Cottage Studio with Loft - Duration: 2:12.

Gorgeous Beautiful Woman's 469 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage Studio with Loft

For more infomation >> Gorgeous Beautiful Woman's 469 Sq Ft Tiny Cottage Studio with Loft - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Palak Paratha Recipe | Spinach Paratha | Punjabi Masala Palak Paratha Recipe - Duration: 6:21.

For more infomation >> Easy Palak Paratha Recipe | Spinach Paratha | Punjabi Masala Palak Paratha Recipe - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

latest new punjabi songs 2019 of this week with lyrics status | heart touching punjabi poetry love - Duration: 2:33.

latest new punjabi songs 2019 of this week with lyrics status download mashup

heart touching punjabi poetry love status songs

latest new punjabi songs 2019 of this week with lyrics status download mashup | heart touching punjabi poetry love status songs

For more infomation >> latest new punjabi songs 2019 of this week with lyrics status | heart touching punjabi poetry love - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

[심영물 19+] 심영 x 릴펌 색수 테잎 유출?! ft. 상하이조 x 의사양반 SHIM YOUNG x Lil Pump 's $EX Tape LEAKED?! (Eng Sub) - Duration: 1:21.

You guys know "that site"'s opening! LOLLLL!!! >///3//ㅋ

Cut yo bullshit~!!

My fellow students & citizens!

Soon, we will soon provide you the news of our

beloved communist nations!

Man, shut yo b!tch A$$ up!

NANI?!

WHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHAT?!

Hey...who...might you be?

Lil Pump in this B!TCH!

SUCK MY D⭐CK, B!TCH!!

NANI?!

It's the rebound! Frontmen! Frontmen!!

BANG🔫! OWWWW! BANG🔫!! OWWWW!! SKRA~PAP PAP 🔫! AHWU!! xOx

ESKETIT~~!!!!!!!!🖕>ㅇ<🖕

EH EK DDA!!!! ㅇㅁㅇ

Suck my D🍆CK, B!TCH!!

What in tarnation?!

WHAT?!

Hey! Hey! Mr.Doctor!

Please protect me! i'm going to be killed!

Excuse me! I will see myself out.

What?! You fuckin' son of a B!TCH! You guys are all in it with Du Ha Kim!

Man, Fuck dat $H!T

SLAP! ♂ AH HAK! ♂

SLAP dat THI2C A$$ 1 mo time~! ♂ ANG! ♂

Let me see yo booty~! ♂ ANGGG!!! ♂

Zipper going down~

WOO!! EY~!!

ANG~~~!! >Ox

WOO!! W2O! EY!!!!

AH HAK!!!!! xOx

I can't believe this! NOOO ㅠOㅠ

N!🅱️🅱️@, I don't give a fuck!

WOO AH!!! You're hella big?! ♂🍆

Shut yo b!tch A$$ up!

AIGOO, What the fuck did u say?!

You fuckin' $h!thead! I dare you to say that again!

BANG!!!! 🔫 AH HUK!!! EH EK DDA! ㅇㅁㅎ

FUCK, this is pissing me off~!!!!

Please for the love of god...ㅠㅠ Take it out!!

FUCK J COLE!!! *Screaming in Korean*!!!

You son of a...(SLAP!!) *Painfully shouting in Korean*!!!

FUCK!! WOO!

FUCK! ♂

You're such a fuckin' ho (WHAT?!), I love it (I luv it)!

What?! HURPFFFTF~!

What did I get to deserve this?!

I'm surely going to die right here...ㅠㅠ *SOB SOB...

ESKETITTTiT! ESKETIT!!! (AH HUK!!!) ESUKETIT!!! ESKETITIT! (ANG!!)

♂ ANG?! ♂ (Feat. BIlly Herrington?!)

ESKETITITITITITITITITITT! EXPLOSION!!!! NOOOOO!!! >ㅇx

Subbed by yours truly, GUNTROL 6untr01! ㅋㅋㅋ

For more infomation >> [심영물 19+] 심영 x 릴펌 색수 테잎 유출?! ft. 상하이조 x 의사양반 SHIM YOUNG x Lil Pump 's $EX Tape LEAKED?! (Eng Sub) - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Gilets jaunes : Eric Drouet est-il allé trop loin en appelant à un "soulèvement"? - Duration: 9:38.

For more infomation >> Gilets jaunes : Eric Drouet est-il allé trop loin en appelant à un "soulèvement"? - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

Como decorar tus lápices con Búhos en Foami - Duration: 18:46.

Hello Art Friends in Your Hands, for today we are going to make these owls

for girls as for children we create one of each color so they also have

options to give them or to work and sell, I hope you join me in everything

step by step, that they give us their "Me Like "to subscribe to the channel, it's already

few days we share a project similar but it was with rabbits today we wanted

make another reason, then I hope that Join us here on your channel Arte en Tus Manos

and these are the materials that

we need then to perform the decoration of these pencils with shapes

of owl then we have foamy (rubber eva) in several presentations there are in frost the

traditional if they do not get the frosty we can also use

paintings then we can simulate texture to the pieces

here as you can see I have advanced a little and I have already cut the pieces

remember that we share the molds on the facebook page of Art

in Your Hands with Lili and Sam and also in the blog with the same name what

find the same in the lower part (description) of here the video is the link also the

list of materials so that then the take into account

we have taken then the foami (gum eva) frosted, the traditional,

acrylic paints, scissors, silicone hot

we have a blue pencil in this brushes case

# 000 number or can also use the one that only from # 0

It also helps us a lot, optional rule we can also use silicone

liquid for this project if they do not want use silicones can get

glue for foami, rubber eva they also find it in the market but

that I am going to use in this case the silicone, also siliconized cotton that

I do not have it here but remember that the list of materials we leave

here then we start

each piece was transferred by foami (rubber eva)

remember that normally I do not use pencil but an orangewood or a

skewer stick this end we mark and it gives us better carving in the foami

we cut and so we do not get stained by pencil, so now what I did was

thermos to form a little the foami, as well as I did with the rabbits I put the iron

I put a few seconds to give us like a little curve like it looks

this and I'm going to use hot silicone to paste here I'm going to take the pieces

will apply only a little

I wait for it to dry well and thick to paste on the other ends

As I am putting together owl boy and owl girl well also so that it serves us to

school season for children but also how they approach san date

valentine in some countries because in Colombia is not celebrated in this

date February 14, no, but it's September, the same then so that

make details and decorate them cute to put some chocolates and so

gift them for this date then here I already have the head or the head

body so to speak of the owl girl I'm going to take some cotton

silicone and leaving a hole when finish pasting leaving a hole in

the lower part of about two centimeters I'm going to start

introduce a little siliconized cotton so that we stay a little longer

Fill us in how you want to look

filling and it is not so flat we are going to start introducing cotton into your

inside we do the same with the body of the blue owl

when we are already well filled without let's go to damage the work of

all the contour then we seal the piece

now we are going to use this piece there

between the molds I leave you, that is the part that decorates like the chest, the

front of the owl's body then like this let's apply silicone

all around

and we will also locate it here

as it is hot then that too allows us to put pressure on the fund and that

that thermos forms and sticks perfect in the frosty foami

I already have an advance here

what would be the girl owl, which was already totally stuck here we do pressure

remember that usually there is always that holding it is a while for the

pieces stick well and more with this one that is frosty then you have to have more

patience with him is now this and now what we are going to do is start to paste

the wings that are two pieces we are going to put here aside and here is another

end like this so we do with both

now after having stuck the wings

in each of the owls can paste also what are the legs of the part

lower I'm going to apply a little bit of silicone

and located the what to paste to join or assemble is

the simplest thing now let's start when we have finished putting each one

of the pieces we started to decorate and You will see how beautiful it looks

here it is now I am going to put the ears in the back like that too

you will stick with little silicone the located in the back

A) Yes

or on the edge so they do not go to Be very saturated with silicone

in the back, so it's going to be in the back

and so we have the ears of the owl

now we will also locate the peak, before hitting the peak if the

owl what we're going to do is locate the piece, which is also found in the

molds that make up the eyes, if the we hit what the peak does,

and sticking our eyes this is going to be like with a kind of bagging, because they are

and many pieces of foami then what what we are going to do is locate them

approximately we can do it until outside, to locate how we would stay

the eyes and either with the stick of skewer or with a pencil we are going to mark

where we would be approximately, at mark

They know that I do not like it very much because I'm always going to do it here so that

see a little we mark it with a little pencil and let's remove what we're going to cut

that piece so that we will not be left

bulging the peak piece that way we would have the owl if this will be

the shape of the peak and when we put the eye will then be stuck here to a

side will not remain on the post on the frosty orange color but

that is going to be set aside so we do not it is so bulky and looks more beautiful and

better presented the project the same I'm going to do with the pink owl

I'll do the same the piece placed the eyes approximately

where are I going to put them and what little mark either with the pencil or with the stick but

like this is frost then we It makes it a bit difficult

track and successfully

and so then we paste it here Now we place the peak then

I'm going to take the two pieces that I cut in white oval shape and I'm going to apply too

all around the silicone, always taking care not to burn

around the contour applied the silicone here look how it is located

gives us the shape of the eye is much more cute

the other

I have them so I wanted to

and so we would all be left in the owl, in it the paste see how they are

ready now I will proceed then they can do it in black foami the part

internal I'm going to do in the eye but I will paint it with paintings

acrylic black and brush I'm going to start with this process

I'm going to paint then the inner part of the eye I am

using a triple zero brush are # 000 followed

can use thicker brushes or Thinner is your decision

I'm going to make them like the internal ovals in black

one here

we try to stay as the same size

and that they also have approximately same way

and now I give him some touches so that improve the size project here

I'm going to show the one of the owl and also what what can we do

As it is a girl we can also make her some eyelashes I take the brush

this truth is a triple zero also but we removed many hairs and

he was thin he was very thin then I'm going to make you some eyelashes too if

they want to do it or if it is not there they can leave like this

always try to leave as the same area to make the eyelashes not

I will do many already recharge it the truth she's already going with her

pink, lilac tone to all this we the they make it look very cute

that's fine and we improve the eyes of the blue owl

now let's give them some highlights let's use that pint tool

points if they do not have can also use the end of the brushes or tools that

have a tip that serves them well be round you can use it

you can with any of the extremes to make the decoration will take

then and I make the point almost finishing a little

the same in the other

we let it dry and we continue decorating then the other owl and also the

other details that we are going to do in they

now let's start making details so

in the yellow part all this part yellow of the wings let's start

make some short intermediate lines with a turquoise blue

you see if they want to do it black or another color I'm going to do here

this matter that I know that gives you a tone and highlights in this frosty blue that

we use to make the body, so all around

so then the points around of the wings and legs of the owl and let's go

to do the same in her what is I'm not going to make lines but points

who will use the orange stick (skewer) of the end and I will make are points

ready the points, then now what we are going to do is with a blue pencil in

all the outline of the eye here we go to start

to make him shade this we can also do it with blue paint we put it gouache

delineate all around the contour of this color of the same appearance

the same effect then we can do it like that

gives more expression

all right and you can see then how are the

eyes of this owl I will also do what same with the blue I'm going to do

exactly the same thing I teach you then how is it for now I'm also going to

start making the rolls that you put in the back to be able

introduce the pencil, I will take a piece that is already in the molds

which is 3 centimeters by 5 I'm going to take a pencil as a tool

support can start to roll it up like this as you can see

and I'm going to take hot silicone and I'm going to apply at the end

subject very well being careful not to burn suddenly

and wait for it to dry very well and it's already piece then we put it, the

we add in the back in the owls body

Now what we are going to do is paste the piece

in the body, we apply silicone hot we place it in the center,

we look well for the center

and we wait for it to dry and already with the supports that we have stuck

in the back we have finished the project since it is very easy to do it

simple and economical also in many can be made with scraps or remnants

that we have foami we take out the pieces and we can create these animals and

I hope you like the project already as I told them at the beginning how we are

also close to valentine's party in some countries they can perform

these dolls decorate then in a chocolate some detail that they want a

bouquet of flowers put it like a pin there additional and sure that you will love them

or so on these pencils and suddenly They want to share it with their children in the

schools, in schools so that they are also starting classes because

They know that they can do this for the children and so for girls I hope that

they like the project that they put it in practice

remember that we read all your comments, that we are creating ideas

for you and we want you to accompany each video here on your channel

"Art in Your Hands" remember to give us your I like it

Subscribe, there on the red button if still you have not done it, activate the little bell

to receive notifications every time we have a new video and

also share it with your friends and relatives then we'll see each other in a

new project, goodbye !!

No comments:

Post a Comment