Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 30 2019

Hi I'm Donna Wolfe from naztazia.com Today I'll show how to make a simple origami rose. You'll

need small amounts of Red Heart yarn and a size G hook. To begin make a magic ring

or an adjustable ring which is just a loose slip knot. Chain 3. In this ring

make 11 double crochet stitches. One...

Two...

Three... and eleven. Pull the ring closed then slip stitch to the initial chain

three.

Chain 3. Make a double crochet in the same space. You'll place two double crochet

stitches in each stitch around. One, two. One

and two.

Once that is completed slip stitch to the chain three. And chain three again. On

this round the pattern will be two double crochet stitches followed by one

double crochet stitch all the way around. So two double crochet

followed by one double crochet.

At the end slip stitch to the chain.

Chain 3 and make one more round. This time the pattern will be two double

crochet followed by one double crochet followed by one double crochet all the

way around. This time we're not going to slip stitch we're just going to fasten

off after the last stitch and leave the little knot at the top like this. Begin

rolling the circle like this. Find the little notch then place your fingers

like this and fold it over.

Tuck the right side in a bit then bring the left side over like this. The flowers

should stay just like this without any sewing. However if you prefer place a few

stitches here to hold everything in place. If you make wreaths like I do you

might have some craft stems leftover from the flowers. Just place the rose on

the stem like this and hot glue it in place. And that's how I make my simple

origami roses from a crocheted circle.

For more infomation >> How to Crochet Simple Origami Rose Flower - Easy Trick by Naztazia - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

VW T6 California - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> VW T6 California - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Absolutely Cozy Alabama Model 2019 Comes Standard with All Solar Power - Duration: 2:34.

Absolutely Cozy Alabama Model 2019 Comes Standard with All Solar Power

For more infomation >> Absolutely Cozy Alabama Model 2019 Comes Standard with All Solar Power - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Anil Gupta at Davos 2019 - on Globalization 4.0 - Duration: 6:36.

the central theme of the World Economic Forum annual meeting in Davos this year

in 2019 is globalization 4.0 so what is globalization 4.0 you know for me it's a

very interesting subject because I've been studying and writing about

globalization for about 30 years so you know if you look at the march of

globalization the globalization 1.0 was actually the globalization of you know

in search of markets which is in looking for new markets like the British East

India Company or looking for resources the second era we can say globalization

2.0 is what started around 1980 which is really outsourcing of manufacturing to

Asia to China so that's we can say globalization of manufacturing added on

as a second layer on the cake of globalization above globalization of

markets the third layer on that cake was the globalization of R&D that took place

starting from around 1990 which is really companies like Microsoft and

others IBM building R&D centers GE not just you know in their home countries at

the headquarters but in other places around the world

the fourth layer now that's globalization 4.0 the layer on the cake is really actually the era of digital technologies and how these digital

technologies are actually affecting permeating and transforming all of the

first three layers so that's the new era of globalization now how is this new era

of globalization affecting actually inter-linkages among countries the you

know many analysts including in fact The Economist

just the latest issue miss interpret what's happening on the in terms of

globalization and call it really the transformation of globalization as

economists puts it into 'slow-balization' I think that's absolute and total

baloney what has happened is that global connectedness is actually not only

strong it's becoming but global connectedness by trading

goods is the one that's slowing down but the increasing connectedness is by

investment by capital by movement of know-how by movement of data so it's

really connectedness by data rather than connectedness by goods by trade in goods

in fact McKinsey estimates that the economic value added to worldwide GDP by

global traded goods already up by M data is global flows of data already exceeds

the economic value added by trade and goods so actually the last thing we

should do is to bemoan the decline of trade and goods and we should say

globalization is dead but that's the old globalization long live globalization and

that is the new globalization examples of the new globalization look at Tesla

for example the building of big factories in China so now you have not

the export of Tesla's from the u.s. to China even if in fact China were to

eliminate all tariffs on the import of cars into China it would not make sense

for Tesla to be exporting cars from China that would be trade in goods

rather it would be to build a Giga Factory in China and to export data

export know-how export technology and then manufacture in China for China

because why would you want to incur a thousand dollars in shipping costs when

it's completely unnecessary and makes you uncompetitive. Another example of

the new era of globalization think about you know Netflix or Amazon video you

know and Game of Thrones so when somebody in India or China downloads

Game of Thrones that's digital globalization then of course if we look

at other developments other examples of globalization is for instance global

platforms whether it's in the form of Facebook or Android or whatsapp or

Instagram and of course the new era of digital globalization is

so the traditional you know trade in goods and trade in services that becomes

a whole lot more efficient because customs clearance or coordination now

can take place through you know paperless mechanisms through blockchain

it's globalization 4.0 good I think the answer for that depends very much on

what countries we are talking about because you know if we take the rich

economies in the rich economies you're talking about slow growth and then what

happens is that in the new era of globalization 4.0 the returns to

knowledge and the returns to people who create that knowledge become very high

so you have superstar firms with superstar employees who are paid like

crazy but the returns to labor go down and so that's of course in the rich

economies it leads to creating increasing inequality and we all know

why that is pretty nasty in many ways on the other hand if you look at emerging

markets developing economies they're the vast chunk of the population has

historically been actually unconnected to the financial sector to education to

health care and so on and has that you know bottom of the pyramid or even the

middle of the pyramid gets connected now to the rest of the world get connected

to the online education gets connected to telemedicine and health care apps

gets connected to FinTech apps then suddenly actually the world opens up for

those hundreds of millions of people in emerging markets and again the labor

costs they're up there low so therefore it will be quite some time before AI can

begin to substitute in a big way now for what labor can do so I think on the

whole the globalization 4.0 it's a net plus for the global economy because hey

80% of the world population lives in emerging markets and 40% of the world's

GDP emerging markets but at the same time

globalization 4.0 is not necessarily good for all countries and it's

particularly you know let's say important in in with pluses and minuses

but different segments of society to the rich economies that every one of us has

to watch out for and try to do something to counter the nasty effects

For more infomation >> Anil Gupta at Davos 2019 - on Globalization 4.0 - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

Start of Something New + Try Everything | High School Musical + Zootopia | A Cappella DISNEY Mashup - Duration: 6:06.

*intro music*

Living in my own world

Didn't understand

That anything can happen

When you take a chance

I never believed in what I couldn't see

I didn't open my eyes to all the possibilities

I know that something has changed

Never felt this way

And right here tonight

This could be the start of something new

It feels so right to be here with you, oh

And now, looking in your eyes

I feel in my heart

The start of something new

*intro to "Try Everything" plays*

I messed up tonight, I lost another fight

Lost to myself but I'll just start again

I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground, but I always get up now to see what's next

Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up

Nobody learns without getting it wrong

I won't give up, no I won't give in, til I reach the end and then I'll start again

No I won't leave, I wanna try everything, I wanna try even though I could fail

Now who'd've ever thought that we'd both be here tonight?

And the world looks so much brighter with you by my side

I know that something has changed, never felt this way, I know it for real

This could be the start of something new (I won't give up no I won't give in)

It feels so right to be here with you ('til I reach the end and then I'll start again)

And now, looking in your eyes (No I won't leave, I wanna try everything)

I feel in my heart (I wanna try even though I could fail)

The start of something new

I didn't know that it could happen til it happened to me, oh no

I didn't know it before, but now it's easy to see, oh

It's the start of something new, it feels so right to be here with you, oh

And now, looking in your eyes, I feel in my heart, yeah, the start of something new

I won't give up, no I won't give in, til I reach the end and then I'll start again

No I won't leave, I wanna try everything, I wanna try even though I could fail

I'll keep on making them everyday

Those new mistakes

*Zootopia intro plays again*

The start of something new.

For more infomation >> Start of Something New + Try Everything | High School Musical + Zootopia | A Cappella DISNEY Mashup - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

rEdvElVet bAaD bOoy - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> rEdvElVet bAaD bOoy - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Volimo Vrdnik Kamp - Majkl - Duration: 3:02.

Many greetings to all of you

my name is Majkl

And I would like to share with you my testimony

about one very important moment in my life

that actually happened at the camp in Vrdnik

It is about my spiritual life

and my personal relationship with God

All my life I go to camps

and all those years i learned many things

through different examples

and I was very touched by the preachings and testimony

and the preachings were really great

But one year on youth camp something happened

that turned my view towards the real goal and purpose of our lives

I committed most of my life on

not making mistakes, to not have sin in my life

and to try to pushed sin as far from me as I can

To try as hard as I can to be pure and without sin

and to separate myself from bad thing

And of course we need to do that, to stay away from sin and to pray for that

But one year on youth camp

I experienced God so strong during worship

His presence was so strong

that I was so filled in the Spirit

That really broke me and brought me on my knees

And that's when I realized that our relationship with the Lord, our creator and heavenly father

is much more important and far beyond all our other thoughts, acts and desires

It is beyond all of that and our priority should really be our personal relationship with Him

Through that we will grow spiritually and get stronger

He will teach us

When you really experience God

in His true nature

You will realize that you simply can't live without the desire of having that closeness

and the desire to have Him lead you every day with His hand.

Then you will really feel that He is in the center of your heart

and that He is the one making decisions in your life

and that you really gave your life to Him every day over and over again

I really never experienced a deeper fulfillment in my life

and I truly thank God for the great worship

where the Holy Spirit really filled us

I speak from my experience but I know I was not the only one that God touched

After the service I was talking with others and could see that the worship was really blessed

I encourage all of you to come to camp

I'm sure it will be great again this year

My name is Majk Kovac

and I LOVE Vrdnik Camp alot

and I hope to see you this year! See you!

For more infomation >> Volimo Vrdnik Kamp - Majkl - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG] DTNA 무대 뒤 힘들어하는 트와이스 Tired TWICE, after Dance The Night Away : Edit fancam 190123 - Duration: 4:26.

Who has the most difficult time doing DTNA choreography?

Everyone is having a hard time doing this dance.

We all fall down after dancing.

MOMO, who specializes in dance, is also tired.

When I dance to the end, I fall down because it's so hard.

Really?

Ah.. hook part.

I heard you're knocked down by a hook punch.

Do you feel exhausted when you finish DTNA?

Yes.

Why did the choreographer make DTNA dance so hard?

We did a lot of cute dances.

We wanted to do a different dance this time.

I think the exciting dance was made because the song was exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment