Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 29 2019

Hi! I'm David. Welcome to David's Predatorfishing!

Hello! My name is David Lundh

Welcome to David's Predatorfishing!

Today we're going fishing, but not in this location

I'm leaving this cold Sweden and I'm going to Thailand!

Alright! Now we're out fishing in Thailand

Right now we're in a pond with loads of fish

And mostly barramundis, black groupers, "banana fish" and red snappers

You often catch barramundis here, but if you're lucky you can catch a grouper or banana fish...

...or a red snapper

The water here is quite stain

And we're using dead baitfish on a small single hook as bait

Fish on!

The first one

First fish of the day, on the first cast!

Nice one, let's release him

I've got the second one...

The line broke

I've got a grouper!

A nice little grouper

A small one, but it's a new species

Now I'm going to try fishing with a pellet

I was lifting it up to cast out again, and suddenly I got a bite!

I think it's around two kilograms, it's fighting like nothing else!

A nice fish of around two kilograms

I caught a decent fish on a pellet

This is my tenth barramundi

I think it's a big barramundi

A BIG barramundi!

I'm fighting a grouper!

A massive grouper! It's really big!

I found a new friend by the highway

Day two

Now we're doing big game fishing for big fish

We haven't caught anything yet

Now we're jigging for baitfish

It's like old school Swedish herring fishing

Two fish!

So this is what we're using as bait

Now I'm trying a Swedish spoon lure

This is a 2 Oz lure that's sinking fast

Let's see if I can catch a Thai-fish on this lure

Or a pike, far from home!

Who knows? A barracuda looks like a pike

I'm fishing it over 50 meters of depth!

Fish on! But is it big?

First fish of the day!

A small King Mackerel

My trip to Thailand is almost over

And I'm going home

I caught a decent amount of fish in the pond

But only one fish offshore

It's been a nice trip, and now let's eat a good dinner!

Barbecue "Tornado" (related to the tuna family)

Catch of the day! A King Mackerel

I was fishing in a pond and offshore at Koh Lanta

For more infomation >> FISHING IN THAILAND (Pond and Sea Fishing) - David's Predator Fishing - Duration: 17:23.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Combo 1.4i 95pk L1H1 S/S Edition - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Opel Combo 1.4i 95pk L1H1 S/S Edition - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A6 Avant 3.0 TDI quattro 2x S-Line Recaro Stoelen DAB+ Luchtvering Key-less Go Bomvol! - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Audi A6 Avant 3.0 TDI quattro 2x S-Line Recaro Stoelen DAB+ Luchtvering Key-less Go Bomvol! - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Question of the Day Pt. 2 - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Question of the Day Pt. 2 - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Traitements naturels pour lutter efficacement contre les insectes... - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Traitements naturels pour lutter efficacement contre les insectes... - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

[Arabic sub- مترجمة] BTS Run 2019!EP61#BTS#runbtsep61 - Duration: 27:07.

For more infomation >> [Arabic sub- مترجمة] BTS Run 2019!EP61#BTS#runbtsep61 - Duration: 27:07.

-------------------------------------------

This guy stops at nothing! Snow treasure hunt with EPIC FINDS - Duration: 11:25.

First hole here in Finland

and I got a super screamer good signal in this forest

Where is the treasure?

Extreme snow detecting

I just got down to the target here in this snowy Finnish forest

Let's check it out together

Somewhere here

There?

What kind of treasure?

I think it is a belt strap

maybe something from a belt?

or a buckle?

Great find!

Took me about 10 minutes to find

Detecting here is quite difficult as you can imagine

But I'm well prepared, I got my beanie

I got my Equinox 800

I left my skis over there

There we got a good signal

Thirteen, steady

Let's dig that one up together, shall we?

Exactly there

Mark the spot

Take my shovel

Dig

That did slide in really easy

Like that

Let's bring the pinpointer

Still there?

It was quite deep

That's why it gave such a good signal, strong signal

It is a piece of a pot

It's a bit rounded

That's the upper part

Cool

Not the best artifact around here I'm sure but it's a good start

Oh that's a nice rock

Look at the edges, smooth edges

I have been eyeballing this very peculiar looking rock for quite some time now

and if you need a landmark to bury a pot of treasure

lets say 10 steps north, 5 steps east

that would be a great spot for a treasure

It is even marked

My rock

True Vikings

Everywhere around is the old field

so anything from any age could be buried here

I think I found my treasure after all

Look at that!

I did dig a seriously big hole

I think it was all the way down there

Lets see what it is

Is it the treasure I've been talking about?

No it's a button!

It's a strange button

concave inwards

That's a bit different than usual

Cool!

Well that was well worth the dig

and one of the problems with metal detecting in winter

is that the coil gets very heavy when the snow gets stuck to it

so sometimes you have to do this little technique

and kick the snow free from it

Here we might be on to something for real

26, 25, a bit jumpy

It is probably a small coin

maybe even silver

and it looks like I was right this time

a coin, what kind of coin?

Henrik shouted that he made an awesome discovery

What do you got there buddy?

Look I think this is an old belt buckle

Medieval - It's a three-way buckle isn't it?

wow so this is very very old

five hundred, six seven eight hundreds years maybe?

That's a great find

and here was it?

In that hole there

right there

Cool find man!

Thanks

We are here in the dead of winter digging holes

people think we are crazy but then we find good stuff like that

Another excellent find!

Let me flip the camera around

It was very very deep on the edge of my detection range

and it is a bell

It's an intact bell

Full with mud and clay

but that is very clearly a nice looking bell

It would probably have been on an animal

or a horse wagon

something to do with animals at least

ding din ding ding goes the bell!

There is some crazy person swinging around

I spent quite a lot of time here actually

scanning every little square centimeter of this place

and I can't believe that no one had the great idea

of burying a pot of treasure here somewhere

You can see I've been everywhere

All right time to head back out in to the old field that is now a forest

Such fun

There we go

What kind of treasure?

Field equipment maybe

Pretty good still

Not the Viking axe we were hoping for

Look is it a coin?

or a button?

I got some kind of a relic here

Nice

What is it?

It's very pretty, look at that

Piece of something, I'm not sure

wow it's heavy, maybe it's bronze?

Who knows, I'll clean it up later

But a great find here in the forest

One funny thing about winter is that sometimes

you get snow falling of the branches like that

and it lands right in your neck and that's no fun

but otherwise metal detecting in winter in snow is great fun actually

and today it's not even that cold

so hurray good for me

Found a strange artifact

Not quite sure what it is

looks fairly modern

piece of machinery perhaps?

Not sure, if you know what it is please leave a comment

I got an extremely good signal here

in the middle of the forest

Lets see

There's my treasure!

Whatever that is

Bronze or brass?

I think it's something that fell of a horse wagon

yeah hard to say

It gave a screamer of a signal

Cool

on to the next

I found a really small belt buckle there for kids

and then I came here, really really good signal

and a massive one, massive bronze buckle

Pretty awesome

This is either for a True Viking or for a horse

one of those

really really big

great find, we will crack on

Most metal detectorists in Finland are indoors this time of the year

They have hanged up their metal detectors waiting for the snow to melt

but that is not an obstacle for a True real Viking like me

There's several benefits to metal detecting in snow

I've been talking about them a bit already

but a great one is that it is easy to get access to places like this

Normally it's surrounded by lakes, rivers, swamps and so

but now you can just ski across and then you're there - Boom!

Also some places the vegetation is too heavy in the summer

you can't go through but now that the snow has been packing everything down

and winter has removed the leaves

then it's easy piecie lemon squeezie metal detecting

so you should also try it out if you haven't already

This will be my last signal and it's also one of the best ones today

So let's dig this one up together, shall we?

Today has been a really excellent day

I have loads of good finds

maybe three four buttons, few belt buckles

that nice little bell ding ding ding remember?

and a coin from 1700's

So let's see if I get the last one here

and I recognize it straight away

that's a thimble for sewing

The women have been out here in the fields sewing

while the men have been working

so this really confirms that it is a medieval field after all

and with that let's conclude today's show

thanks for watching - subscribe, like, share

Thanks for watching

True Vikings over and out!

For more infomation >> This guy stops at nothing! Snow treasure hunt with EPIC FINDS - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

Windows 10 al MÁXIMO RENDIMIENTO: activa el MÁXIMO RENDIMIENTO en WINDOWS 10 - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Windows 10 al MÁXIMO RENDIMIENTO: activa el MÁXIMO RENDIMIENTO en WINDOWS 10 - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

33A Adventures | 09 - 'The "A" is for Alarm' - Duration: 14:28.

Previously on 33A Adventures.

Ey dudes!

What's up?!

You don't actually trust that guy, right?

He's been in our house for two weeks without us knowing! Where did he come from?!

He's untrustworthy!

There's something or someone that created this! This is on purpose!

You can't see it if you look at it directly.

You can only see it in your peripheral vision.

We have to use the amps to warn us!

They make noise when he's coming, so keep them with you at all times!

Douglas, we're here!!

Douglas, wake up sleepy head!

We're here! We're back on Earth!

Ralph! Come take a look!

Stein! Come look! We're back on Earth!

Come down! You really gotta see this!!

We're back!

We're back on Earth!

We're on Earth!

What the fuck?!

Who is-??

What the fuck, just let me go!

What the fuck, release me!!

Just let me go!

Release me!!

- No!! Julian! - Let me go outside!

What's stopping me?! We've arrived, right?!

LET ME GO!!

Douglas!!

The amps!!

The monster!!

- No, Julian! - Just let me go through!

- No!! - Who's holding me back?!

Guys!!

Douglas! Ralph! Help!

Stein!!

- Julian! - Julian!!

- Who's stopping me? - What are you doing?!

What's going on?

Oh no, not this again!

Okay guys, that was super dangerous!!

If Stein didn't pay attention Julian would've been stone-dead.

Thank you.

I know it's three weeks ago now that we last saw the monster-

Douglas and I probably weakened him-

But he's back!

He could already time travel, but now he can also create illusions?!

It's not really time traveling that he does, more like changing the flow and speed of time.

Alright, fine.

But imagine he could time travel. How would we even know?!

Fine!

Clever guy!

Alright fine!!

Guys-

What I wanna propose is sleeping in shifts.

Two people asleep. Two people awake.

At all times someone is awake.

That sounds like a good idea, yeah.

The important take-away is that we pay attention, that we're vigilant.

We can't

drop

our

focus.

What the fuck, Douglas?!

What now?!

It's Stein! He's after me!

What?! Stein?!

I KNEW it!!

DIEEEE!!!

Shitty portal closets!!

Two days.

You persevered two days.

You thought, oh, Ralph is sleeping-

We'll get away with this.

Say hello to my little friend.

WAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!

NOOOOOOO!!

Okay wow-ow-ow I'm out, I'm out, I'm out!

Alright.

Did I uh-

turn into the new Julian?

Well, you've been a bit of a downer lately.

Yeah.

But for good reasons.

Sure, but-

Can we stop wrecking my table, PLEASE?!

Your table-

your problem.

Got one!

- Vengeance!! - No, you were out, you were out!!

Get back here!!

Ahh, head shot!!

*vendrig screech*

What the fuck are you?!

I knew it!

Thought I could trust you, goddammit!

When Douglas was getting sucked out of the house it had zero effect on you.

That's not right, is it?!

You've been in our house for two weeks without us knowing, how is that possible?!

Where the fuck did you come from?!

- And how can- - I-

I don't know.

Huh?!

I don't even know myself.

I don't believe a word.

You're the alien, aren't you?!

I don't- I don't know what it is.

-what's happening, but you gotta help me!

What?

JULIAN!! STEIN!!

THE MONSTER IS HERE!!

Look, Stein-

I'd like to help you-

-but then you've got to help us too.

Stein!

- He's coming! He's coming again! - Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Doug!

Fuck!!

Guys, I can see the monster! I thought you couldn't!

Yeah uh- That's new!

What are you going to do?

What the hell was that?!

Oh, fuck!!

Come on!!

Come on!

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!

Guys! Help me!!

Julian-

Shitty alien!!

Shit!

Can I come in?

YOU?!!

Subtitles: Dougurasu

For more infomation >> 33A Adventures | 09 - 'The "A" is for Alarm' - Duration: 14:28.

-------------------------------------------

Yur'ya. Belarusian Spring Songs. - Duration: 2:31.

[♪ Ocarina melody, sounds of the forest ♪]

[ Sigh ]

Some Belarusian spring songs

tell the story of the sleeping god of fertility,

called Yur'ya in Belarusian

or Telepinu in Hittite.

While Yur'ya is sleeping, the vitality of nature fades away,

representing the end of nature's cycle, winter.

[♪ Sound of the bird's footsteps and gentle music in the background ♪]

[♪ Sound of thunder ♪]

[ Footsteps on the snow ]

[♪ Folk Group Guda singing an old Spring song ♪]

In order to wake him up,

the higher god of lightning

Pyarun in Belarusian or Hanahana in Hittite

decides to send out a bee.

[ Bee buzzing ]

With the awakening of the god of fertility spring comes

and all of nature reawakens.

[ Buzzing continues ]

[♪ Ocarina tune and birds twittering ♪]

For more infomation >> Yur'ya. Belarusian Spring Songs. - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

COMO DIBUJAR UNA BALLENA KAWAII FACIL PARA NIÑOS | Dibujos - Duration: 3:20.

Draw kawaii whale SUBSCRIBE AND YOU CAN SEE THE LAST VIDEOS 😜

Draw kawaii whale SUBSCRIBE AND YOU CAN SEE THE LAST VIDEOS 😜

For more infomation >> COMO DIBUJAR UNA BALLENA KAWAII FACIL PARA NIÑOS | Dibujos - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

LES CONFÉDÉRÉS - Episode 1 : Formation - Duration: 3:14.

Title : THE CONFEDERATES

What do you think of this place ?

It's an interesting place ?

It's good because it's too late to back off...

...now that I decided to install my ideal city here.

We'll have to orga...

For the moment it is already a question of settling permanently here for the organization we will see later.

And when do you think we'll start ?

We should first make sure that we are safe here

I doubt that the situation improves especially given the number of protectrons and abominations we had to face to come here.

You're right but I thought about the organization to be able to defend itself.

This is partly true but Agrasbourg...

Agrasbourg? It is out of the question that we have this name for our city.

We will discuss this later, but in short the organization will come naturally when we are well-established.

Do not forget our goal.

Rebuild America !

You see them ?

What are you talking to me about ?

Are you sure you do not have vision problems ? The stuff there !

Stuff ? Can not you be clearer? No I do not have a problem of sight just show me.

At worst stay there, it should not be too complicated for me to take care of it.

So... it is too much for me at once, I'll rest.

He didn't want to tell me where he was going or what he was chasing ...

Do you want to follow him ?

No, not at least now.

Nothing. What took me ?

For more infomation >> LES CONFÉDÉRÉS - Episode 1 : Formation - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 - Part 14 | Malayalam Gameplay | P for Play - Duration: 1:54:15.

For more infomation >> RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 - Part 14 | Malayalam Gameplay | P for Play - Duration: 1:54:15.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Pierfrancesco Favino torna al Festival di Sanremo: arriva l'ufficialità - Duration: 3:20.

Pierfrancesco Favino torna al Festival di Sanremo: arriva l'ufficialità sulla presenza dell'attore  Pierfrancesco Favino torna al Festival di Sanremo

Nelle ultime ore la notizia è stata ufficializzata. Dunque, l'attore romano ha accettato l'invito dell'amico Claudio Baglioni, con cui un anno fa ha condiviso il palco dell'Ariston nella veste di conduttore, assieme a Michelle Hunziker

 Quest'anno sarà presente come super ospite. Ma che cosa farà? Tutto è top secret a proposito della performance che lo vedrà protagonista

Nella giornata di ieri, lunedì 28 gennaio, si sono svolte delle prove blindatissime in Teatro e nessuna indiscrezione è trapelata

Non resta che attendere di sapere in che cosa s'impegnerà l'acclamato l'interprete dopo che lo scorso anno ha emozionato con il monologo "La notte poco prima delle foreste"

Gli ospiti annunciati della 69esima edizione del Festival di Sanremo  Il nome di Pierfrancesco Favino si aggiunge a quello degli altri ospiti già annunciati alla kermesse

Vale a dire a Serena Rossi, che omaggerà Mia Martini con "Almeno tu nell'universo", Antonello Venditti, Luciano Ligabue, Andrea Bocelli, Elisa, Giorgia, Marco Mengoni, Eros Ramazzotti, Alessandra Amoroso e la coppia formata da Umberto Tozzi e Raf

I recenti rumors hanno sussurrato che al Festival di Sanremo 2019 potrebbe esserci anche Ariana Grande

La notizia non ha ancora trovato conferma. Nel qual caso si tratterebbe dell'unica star internazionale della 69esima edizione (in onda su Rai 1 dal 5 al 9 febbraio)

Favino a Verissimo: "Sarò sempre vicino a Claudio Baglioni e se avesse bisogno di me…"  Già lo scorso dicembre, Favino aveva lasciato aperte le porte per un ritorno sul palco dell'Ariston

 "Sarò sempre vicino a Claudio Baglioni e se avesse bisogno di me…", aveva confidato l'attore a Silvia Toffanin

Tuttavia nella medesima intervista aveva mescolato un po' le carte. "Ho il desiderio di farla rimanere una cosa pura (riferendosi alla sua presenza nell'edizione del 2018)", aveva aggiunto a proposito di un suo ritorno alla kermesse

E invece Baglioni pare proprio che abbia bussato alla porta dell'amico e abbia chiesto 'aiuto'

E a un amico non si può certo dire di no nel momento del bisogno.

For more infomation >> ✅ Pierfrancesco Favino torna al Festival di Sanremo: arriva l'ufficialità - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Grimms Notes The Animation - 02: Don Quixote`s Faith - Duration: 24:08.

For more infomation >> Grimms Notes The Animation - 02: Don Quixote`s Faith - Duration: 24:08.

-------------------------------------------

[1080i] Radiohead - In Rainbows - From The Basement (2008) - Duration: 43:01.

For more infomation >> [1080i] Radiohead - In Rainbows - From The Basement (2008) - Duration: 43:01.

-------------------------------------------

ALONE bande d'annonce court métrage science fiction - Duration: 1:26.

FUN CLUB comes back

even stronger

an original idea

a real short film

one girl

must survive alone

with a menace

near by

one goal

find her father

will she make it

online on February 17 2019 on Fun Club

For more infomation >> ALONE bande d'annonce court métrage science fiction - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Todo o Nada. Documental sobre el Ciclocross con Tomi Misser. I Orbea Factory Team - Duration: 25:01.

Cyclocross is endurance to the limit.

Side by side with the rival, on the sand, grass, mud and obstacles.

Surrounded by thousands of people who encourage you, move you and inspire you.

Without margin for error, where every detail counts and each pedal stroke adds up.

The start…

… first lap …

… the jams …

… the slips …

A fierce and intense event

where the only tactic is giving everything you've got until the end

This is cyclocross

Everything goes so fast almost as if you weren't breathing

you only hear people screaming,

cheering and rooting for you

in the end …

You don't notice but … the hour went by flying.

For me, cyclocross is …

… battle, is contact,

is that anxiousness at the start when we're all ready to try and give out our 200%.

… is getting to the first curve and try to gain positions

… try to avoid getting outraced

… try to do your best in every obstacle

in every sand part

in every curve, every climb and slope;

it's getting all your shifts right

… it's having everything perfectly controlled for an hour.

You might think it's a lie but, you end up so tired and exhausted …

that you think you won't do it again

but you just want to come back for more and enjoy the races

that for me are spectacular!

World Cup at Koksijde! this is the "sand paradise".

As you can see these are sand dunes and the riders walk so much! Only the real pros ride through it.

And this is the straight of the race

where they go back and forth

and it is a continuous show! Yesterday, I raced

and today I'm watching from the outside. But, it won't take us long to be back there,

right in the heart of it cause that's what we like!

Suffering, Having fun and living it!

Belgium, the Mecca of cyclocross

a unique atmosphere, almost sacred

and in tune with the limits of effort

pedaling, running, jumping

avoiding obstacles, slipping, falling

falling again

skidding and braking, knowing that luck … can turn its back on you any time.

It's the essence of cyclocross.

You learn to endure,

you learn to push yourself to the top

you learn to pursuit your limit

to search for the contact with the rest…Now you go, then it's me.

It was pretty technical here there were these leaps with some kind of … canal

that you needed to jump

and jumping with these bikes it's like … oh my god

I almost killed myself in one … but well,

the rest didn't jump and I did so I had to make the most of it and rest. … it's everything.

Besides, the circuits are so flat

there are just a few steep slopes and that's it the rest is just push, push, push like an animal

and that's what I'm learning … to pedal in flat terrain -which I never do-

the contact with the other racers

to keep pushing myself

to deal with the struggle for an hour

and in the end… I'm so happy

'cause for me, not getting thrown out by the head of the race…

…for me it's an accomplishment. I know it's really hard

and just the fact of doing the whole race …

as people might know,

it's quite difficult and we have done it again

so I'm pretty stoked It looks so good! Your dream bike

In fact, yes, 'cause since I've got it

… I realize how hard it is to shift in cyclocross …

We're in the Orbea Factory in Mallabia,

and today we're with Ruben

Ruben: how do you think I'll do this year? 'cause I'm really anxious.

I think you're pretty fit

it shows that you've trained hard

and, I wish we could see you battling hard in the Spain Championship.

Well, we'll see because

I've worn myself out

and I think that resting has been great for recovering

but I'm having doubts. Besides, I'm facing a great challenge in Belgium that …

I don't know if the Orbea Terra will adapt to that specific circuit.

You shouldn't worry

the Orbea Terra is a versatile bike, light

super responsive

and it's going to perform just fine for sure

Really? Because the geometry is different the head set angle is a bit forward,

the bases are longer from what I've seen on TV the circuits are really fast …

… I don't know …

I have that thing on my mind that, I don't know if I'll ride ok.

But the fact that is longer will only help you take the curves

you'll do better in the technical parts

Every time you go over the finish line you'll be able to couple with the bike

Well, then it's great. I think I'll do just fine in Belgium

'cause they'd told me that …

living that experience from the inside

the cheering and rooting …

Man, I think it's going to be awesome!

If there's a place where the mystic of cyclocross reaches perfection …

it'd have to be in Belgium.

On a land, battered by ancient wars

Now there's a sport battle

Indifferent to adverse circumstances the cold, the rain and even snow,

they cheer non-stop from the first to the very last rider …

No matter the nationality …

It's the magic of cyclocross.

We're with Seppe

He's another member of the Orbea family

He represents the north of Belgium, Flanders.

He is a natural born rider, a real competitor

he is a duathlon world champion

and two-time runner up

He is one hell of a guy!

and we're going to

talk about how does people live cyclocross here?

what does cyclocross mean for Flanders?

Cyclocross is my life

it's a discipline

to which I feel very connected.

It's a way of life

and it gets you hooked because you feel the warmth of the people.

It's a discipline that comprises the physical but also

skills and technics aspects.

It's one of the few disciplines where the shortest road

isn't always the best.

We're in Ciclos Portugalete with "Portu"

the owner of the shop and we've known each other for how long?

Twenty, thirty years maybe? Thirty years Tomi

The reason we're here is because

here is where we fix the tires

where they're better glued -with Mastik- to the rim …

aluminum or carbon fiber.

Since I started racing in cyclocross

the tires have always been my problem

they unglued, they fell until I came here,

and now I come here every year when the season starts

and we check the tires

'cause they need to be glued and stuck and have them in perfect shape

that's why we're here! How long have you been in the cyclocross world?

Since you were a kid?

I was seventeen when I raced for the first time in cyclocross.

Whoa, seventeen When I was seventeen

I was doing downhill, I was obsessed …

Thirty eight, thirty nine years

Just imagine the experience he has in pressure and such …

Because I know it from downhill

But as time goes by

and you learn about cyclocross

you come here and realize that "Portu", is the boss in this discipline

You just said something really important

the tires'pressure

I'm still unable

same thing that happened in downhill and you know a lot about that

It depends on the tire

depends on many things …

if the terrain is hard or soft you need a tire with more or less tread

the pressure is so important

You know what, I've raced with one kilogram of pressure.

You know it's a discipline

that rides in the meadows, in the fields

and except for a certain road with not many rocks

the terrain is usually really soft

On top of that, it's a discipline usually practiced with very low pressures.

Well… You could end up

saying good bye to your hopes when a tire spins out and you fall down.

The good thing about

riding safe and enjoying

it's that cyclocross is at its peak

it's booming

there are more riders

everything is rising

and that's a pretty sight. For sure!

Even the girls,

there are more girls riding and it's nice to see that

women are getting

hooked on too.

The magic of cyclocross dazzles everyone.

A discipline that makes no distinction of gender,

they're just athletes.

The strongest,

the fastest the most technical, the best skilled

the bravest the one who brakes the less

All of them with the same objective:

Victory!

As a TV sportscaster, cyclocross is by far, one of the sports that I enjoy the most narrating

There's not one moment of relax

You start shouting from the very beginning;

It's not like other sports where there are ups and downs. moment of great emotions but also boring moments

It's a really attractive

discipline to televise

and that's part of its success

Antonio, look at the fall

in three seconds… all my hopes were shattered.

We were like ninety riders here

and I started in the far back

but I did good I suddenly saw Wout Van Aert rainbow jersey in front of me

and I said: well, I didn't do so bad Come on!

And when you get to the off camber

everything goes to hell… But well, that's cyclocross

it's also part of the show of this sport

that right now is so trendy …

luckily for you,

You are a star of cyclocross. For you, what is cyclocross?

Uff, as a spectator

and I usually go watch races nearby

and as a sportscaster as well,

it's exciting! there's not a minute, nor a second of relax

Everything goes on.

The circuits have developed

there are more steps, planks bridges and leaps

but the bikes have also evolved from decades ago

and it's awesome I never thought about competing in cyclocross

I have raced in other disciplines

But I'm not skilled nor explosive and watching from the outside I'm crazy about it

And it's at its peak and it's logical

Yeah, truthfully

when you're racing you are so motivated

And there are so many people watching the races in Spain and in Belgium, whoa!

It's always been like this in Belgium

It has even gone up a bit. But in the rest of countries

I can see it in Spain, it's amazing. Years ago, there were just a few riders in cyclocross

now there are women, veterans, juniors …

veterans, juniors…

it's great and I love it

and goes hand in hand with the industry, more bikes, more brands …

the evolution

It's insane but you know, the moment I fell in the race

I felt so down …

Well, that's the sport specially in your level

in just a moment

everything can change and it wasn't your fault you went through a place because you thought you could

and I guy fell on you but the comedown you get, you can't get on your feet

knowing that you have another race

these situations …

sometimes you overcome them and sometimes you don't

I was lucky to get over it but at that moment it was really hard on me

there will be more

Today I feel a bit depressed

I've been working so hard, training

I started out so good …

I knew it was complicated

cause at the beginning it was twisty

But well, I risked it all I had to risk it to be up front

and I got it wrong in the off camber …

if nothing is ventured, nothing is gained …

and sometimes you need to at least try it and risk it

and if it turns out good, great and if not well …

next step

I want to think that by just coming here,

living it to the fullest …

… I definitely feel like a winner …

Today I feel.., sad,

that I didn't push myself hard enough… that my head was somewhere else

that's the way things are

For more infomation >> Todo o Nada. Documental sobre el Ciclocross con Tomi Misser. I Orbea Factory Team - Duration: 25:01.

-------------------------------------------

THESE NEW FIFA 19 SBC's WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF COINS... - Duration: 10:47.

For more infomation >> THESE NEW FIFA 19 SBC's WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF COINS... - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

How to organize your bathroom cabinet (4 steps) - Duration: 5:43.

For more infomation >> How to organize your bathroom cabinet (4 steps) - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

SOULMATE KISS POUR #3 - New Paint Kiss Pour with only 4 Colors and Floetrol | ACRYLIC POURING - Duration: 4:21.

If you give this technique a try, please share in Smart Art Materials Facebook Group

For more infomation >> SOULMATE KISS POUR #3 - New Paint Kiss Pour with only 4 Colors and Floetrol | ACRYLIC POURING - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Government for the People Stands Up for Rural Ontario - Duration: 0:37.

Premier Doug Ford >> I speak the hundreds of farmers, farm workers,

factory workers and small businesses owners.

And I know how hard people work in rural Ontario.

We're going to make Ontario the economic engine of Confederation,

so rural communities can grow and expand,

so they can prosper and thrive.

And my friends, we've been working to put money back in the people's pockets,

instead of the government's pockets.

This is a government that is here to listen.

[Ontario logo]

For more infomation >> Government for the People Stands Up for Rural Ontario - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Recette naturelle pour soulager une migraine en 30 secondes - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Recette naturelle pour soulager une migraine en 30 secondes - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e donne del 29 gennaio: dichiarazione d'amore di Biagio a Cristina | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> Uomini e donne del 29 gennaio: dichiarazione d'amore di Biagio a Cristina | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Plușica de la Puterea Dragostei, decolteu de infarct în emisiune! Blonda de 20 de ani a apărut cu o - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Plușica de la Puterea Dragostei, decolteu de infarct în emisiune! Blonda de 20 de ani a apărut cu o - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

5 secrets pour un mariage réussi|Nutrition Beauté Santé - Duration: 7:06.

For more infomation >> 5 secrets pour un mariage réussi|Nutrition Beauté Santé - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Francesco Liotti, Gigi La compagnia del cigno: "Ho sofferto per mio padre Daniele" - Duration: 3:11.

La compagnia del cigno, Gigi: l'attore Francesco Liotti è il figlio di Daniele Liotti  Tra gli attori de La compagnia del cigno, la fortunata fiction di Rai Uno, c'è anche un figlio d'arte

Si tratta di Francesco Liotti, che interpreta il ruolo di Gigi. Il giovane, che ha 20 anni, è il figlio di Daniele Liotti, popolare in Italia per le serie Squadra Mobile e Un passo dal cielo

Francesco è il figlio che Daniele ha avuto con la sua ex compagna Arianna. I due si sono lasciati quando il ragazzo aveva solo tre anni e questo ha profondamente scosso la vita di Liotti Junior

"Avevo il cuore spezzato. La mancanza di mio padre mi ha fatto molto soffrire e ha sicuramente influito sul mio carattere

Fino alle elementari sono stato un bambino piuttosto difficile, fin troppo vivace

Non avevo mai voglia di studiare, ero iperattivo e per sfogarmi facevo qualsiasi tipo di sport

Ho cominciato a tranquillizzarmi solo verso gli otto anni", ha raccontato Francesco al settimanale Di Più

La famiglia allargata di Francesco Liotti  Col tempo Francesco ha dovuto fare i conti con una famiglia allargata

La madre Arianna si è sposata e ha avuto altri tre figli. Pure Daniele Liotti è diventato di nuovo padre: qualche anno fa è nata Beatrice, avuta dalla collega Cristina D'Alberto, che ha instaurato un ottimo rapporto con il primogenito del suo compagno

"Dopo la separazione da mia madre mio padre ha continuato ad essere presente. Ha cercato di starmi il più possibile vicino", ha aggiunto Francesco, che non è stato ostacolato da Daniele nel suo percorso di attore

"Mi ha solo detto che non devo improvvisare ma studiare", ha sottolineato l'attore de La compagnia del cigno che, seguendo il consiglio del genitore, è attualmente iscritto ad un'accademia di recitazione

Francesco Liotti: attore e musicista  Oltre a recitare Francesco Liotti è un grande appassionato di musica e grazie a questa è arrivata a superare il provino per La compagnia del cigno

Il ventenne suona la chitarra e scrive canzoni. Con uno dei suo brani Francesco è riuscito ad ottenere la parte di Gigi

Nonostante l'età, Liotti Junior non è presente sui social network. È single e vive con la madre a Roma

For more infomation >> ✅ Francesco Liotti, Gigi La compagnia del cigno: "Ho sofferto per mio padre Daniele" - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Conseil d'écriture n°16 : écrire, c'est sortir de sa solitude ! - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Conseil d'écriture n°16 : écrire, c'est sortir de sa solitude ! - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Présentation du SNAC, les auteurs en action ! - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Présentation du SNAC, les auteurs en action ! - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

CHIOT DE 4 MOIS: PROPRETÉ - Duration: 6:35.

For more infomation >> CHIOT DE 4 MOIS: PROPRETÉ - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

Street Photography | HAIGHT-ASHBURY | Zuiko 35mm Lens | Tri-x 400 - Duration: 7:30.

What's everybody and welcome to 'Shots Up'.

In this episode I'm in San Francisco and I'm exploring the neighborhood Haight-Ashbury.

Comment below how to pronounce this neighborhood correctly.

I hope you enjoy these pictures and leave comments below to let me know which ones you

like best.

He's like I do this all the time.

You look lovely. Give me life. Or not.

You're the best, thank you.

No film cameras?

Right?

Can I get a photo of your dog?

I feel pressure to whistle.

That's not working for me.

Aw man.

Nearly.

One more time!

Close.

Take a photo of me, yeah. Sell it to TMZ.

That's my album. Selling them for five dollars.

Selling them for five dollars.

That's not great.

It's okay I need your shoes.

Thanks!

Made my day.

All right, if you made it this far in the video, Thank you.

Please go ahead and leave me a like.

I'd really appreciate it.

And go ahead and 'Subscribe' while you're at it as I'll be posting more videos like

this in the future.

And yeah, follow me along on my journey.

All right everybody, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment