Thursday, January 31, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 31 2019

Rate these Slime Videos

For more infomation >> FOR KIDS | RATE that SLIME | SLIME VIDEO COMPILATION Vol 1 - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

THE RUDY SMITH PAN JAZZ QUARTET, At The Tabernacle, London 2/ - January 2019 - Duration: 24:31.

For more infomation >> THE RUDY SMITH PAN JAZZ QUARTET, At The Tabernacle, London 2/ - January 2019 - Duration: 24:31.

-------------------------------------------

연세대 아이스하키부 감독, 학생 폭.행 확인…징계 예정 - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> 연세대 아이스하키부 감독, 학생 폭.행 확인…징계 예정 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

ESKİMOLAR HAKKINDA İNANILMAZ 50 BİLGİ - KUTUPTA YAŞAMIYORLAR - Duration: 10:08.

For more infomation >> ESKİMOLAR HAKKINDA İNANILMAZ 50 BİLGİ - KUTUPTA YAŞAMIYORLAR - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

2nd Free Toy Giveaway Winner Announcement

For more infomation >> 2nd Free Toy Giveaway Winner Announcement

-------------------------------------------

Royal Az - Inside Ryan Guzman's 'Neutral Color' Animal-Themed Nursery for Son Mateo - Duration: 2:57.

 Ryan Guzman's baby boy is set up in style.  Sharing exclusive photos of their 6-day-old son Mateo's nursery, the 9-1-1 actor and his fiancée Chrysti Ane tell PEOPLE they "loved the idea of natural, neutral colors" as a foundation to build off of

Get push notifications with news, features and more. Follow Following You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications

 "Then, slowly but surely, we started finding cute little plush animals in the perfect colors, so the nursery evolved into a 'Neutral Color Animal' theme," the couple explain

 And a final touch of color brought the space to life. As Guzman and Ane reveal, "We chose blue as our color 'pop' and it all came together!"  Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Parents newsletter

  Ryan Guzman Gets Sentimental About Becoming a Father in Thanksgiving Post  With help from Gugu Guru, the new parents pulled the room together with pieces from a variety of brands — like the Soho Baby Hampton 4-in-1 Convertible Crib in Stonewash ($499), which they "fell in love with" immediately

 "We looked at other cribs but we kept coming back to the Hampton Collection," Guzman and Ane recall

"It was exactly what we were looking for in design and color."  They also "created custom bedding and window treatments using Carousel Designs" and picked up an "eco-friendly machine-washable rug" from Lorena Canals

 Ane announced their son's birth on Instagram this week, sharing a photo of Mateo's adorable, tiny feet

 "My heart multiplied by a million when I laid eyes on you," wrote the new mom

"I didn't understand the extent of my capability of love until January 24th, 2019

"  She concluded her caption, "I will do my best to love you, guide you, protect you, and be an example for you

My little Mateo 👶🏽♥️"

For more infomation >> Royal Az - Inside Ryan Guzman's 'Neutral Color' Animal-Themed Nursery for Son Mateo - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Smallest Post Office, Urgent Care, & River Camping - Duration: 9:37.

okay the rain has let up here for a second it's still drizzling a little bit

this ladies and gentlemen is the smallest post office in the country

these smallest this is a seven foot by eight foot post office manned by one

lady that works here in occupy Florida this sign does say that this is a former

irrigation pipe shed belonging to the JT company tomato farm hurriedly pressed

into service after the 1953 fire of the general store at the post office and now

it's still the city's post office it's closed today though but it is legit I

don't think you can rent a post office box from this location right here the

rain I get it though you know the Everglades probably needs the rain

for all the wildlife that's around here I keep seeing signs that say Panther

Crossing and seeing lots of wildlife like birds but have not seen a panther

yet I'll keep an eye out and we'll keep heading west well we have you're back

you're back in your seat yeah okay till gets too bumpy for ya all the

campgrounds so far are closed along this route I could have took in like I think

it's called 75 acrost yeah 75 the more popular route I just wanted to pick 40

40 or 41 instead there's just not much out here and all the campgrounds are

closed for the season so we just keep going I make it all the way to Fort

Myers tonight I don't know I won't actually be heartbroken if I don't see

any wild Gators that won't bother me they can stay

hibernating for all I care hey wait I'm gonna put the Yui hang on

technically I guess I'm clipping to you ease it's just fine I think it might be

worth it though see where was it right here

see picnic tables let's try this out Oh clearance we're gonna be okay I think

we're gonna rub the side of the RV with some nice palm tree leaves the area

State Forest no this is a little campground good work

yeah it's a tack muddy through here and still raining but if I can fuckin camp

next to these palm trees well a picnic table and water

I think that's fresh water though better watch out for Gators right okay figured

I did figure that and let's get a price here two dollars to get in ten dollars

to camp yeah yeah this is worth it I think and I found Jack's a feather he's

gonna be happy boy tonight but it is it Jax what is it out there you see see

some fish when go fishing Jax I'll catch makes me dinner well you know

I'm bad at it you're probably better than I am yeah this

oh did did you want that did you want to smell that let's start what you think it

is it could it could it be smelly did you want to test it is that strange

thing yeah I brought you a treat you don't want it Oh what if I make it move

I'm gonna tack it yeah now do you want it I have it

it took me a minute to warm up to it but you like it now huh yeah give me another

feather give me another one dad okay so we'll call this primitive

camping there is a port-a-potty there but no power and you got to deal with

Gators possible Gators well I wish I knew how to fly fish right there you'd

catch something I bet I bet you would so here in the Everglades

we're gonna go up to Fort Myers from here and then go up the Gulf Coast of

Florida for a little bit just to see Oh weird there's a couple gravesite markers

here did they die right here on the bank oh no there's three of them please tell

me it was not a gator issue that's kind of creepy actually this whole area is

now creeping me out stay out of there creepy I always always

prefer boondocking to resort plugins always you can see I got the whole place

to myself and I like it that way I definitely prefer it that way on the

road it's just much more peaceful you know and by the way this is a new jacket

this new leather jacket it matches my Daytona jacket but I won this one on

eBay for 80 bucks same exact manufacturer same size

different design so now I have to NASCAR leather jackets maybe I'll give one away

at some point I like it better because it's got the blue and black yeah alright

I got no other plans I still got the motorcycle covered there it's gonna be

rainy and dark so I'll cut back in and the moanin guys we'll head on west all

right good morning guys as you can see it's still a little wet this morning and

it's gonna rain today just not rain hard right now I am going to utilize the days

I don't want to film out to go check into the urgent care again

I'm going to be using my new insurance for 2019 for the first time too and I

will talk about that more in the future I want to test it a little bit first

before I advertise and promote it basically but this cough three weeks now

and a sore back want to get my I looked at again as well well I want to get my I

I might get some more antibiotics because it's this that's three rounds of

it and it's not going away so yeah that's what I will do to close up this

video and hopefully I can get a diagnosis I got a flu shot so I don't

have the flu it could be like something different like like pneumonia or

bronchitis or strep throat or something I hope not but I got a go find out and

get some meds for it cuz three weeks is too long and my back is really hurting

so I'm here in Fort Myers this is a great activity for the day and like I

said I'll give you some more information after I've tested out my mobile nomadic

health insurance on the road for a couple months maybe in February or March

I'll give you guys some information okay alright I am back I just want to share

some of this although I'll go into more detail later like I said but in and out

of the urgent care here in fort myers and have four prescriptions in my hand

all in under one hour and all four of my prescriptions were a hundred percent

covered by my new insurance and i only paid a $30 copay here at urgent care so

I'm actually thinking this is really good I've generally been a pretty

healthy person on the road but things happened and I'm getting to that age now

where it's gonna you know going into these places and paying $250

out-of-pocket and then paying for all your prescriptions out-of-pocket

it just it's not practical anymore for me and for a lot of people on the road

so if you'd be interested in me making a video talking about my Nomad insurance

let me know in the comments below and I'll try to put that together here

pretty soon but I got a third type of antibiotics this one's for my sinus

infection yeah I don't have strep throat bronchitis or

pneumonia don't have any of those it's just a sinus infection that causes that

mucus so a third type of antibiotics and I got some back pain to my back which is

not related to this these are the muscles are not the muscles that you

cough with are not where my back pain is so I just strenuous yeah I just pulled a

muscle and it needs so I got that and I got my eye cream and more eye drops

stuff that also has antibiotics so Jax is still hanging underneath my seat

so I'll try to get better hopefully the rain will stop in my next video and Jax

and I will see you somewhere as we are now officially on the gulf side of the

state of florida head north my my favored side of Florida alright

guys have a good day Jackson I will see you soon

you

For more infomation >> Smallest Post Office, Urgent Care, & River Camping - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

PS4 Resident Evil 2 Remake S Rank Hardcore No Damage Leon 1st Game -Sewers + Ada- Part 3 - Duration: 37:30.

For more infomation >> PS4 Resident Evil 2 Remake S Rank Hardcore No Damage Leon 1st Game -Sewers + Ada- Part 3 - Duration: 37:30.

-------------------------------------------

Patriots put '72 Dolphins in their sights in different way - Duration: 5:00.

CONNECTTWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMOREATLANTA (AP) — Yes, it's time for another story about the Patriots trying to accomplish something nobody has done since the 1972 Dolphins

But not THAT story.Eleven years after falling one win short of matching Miami's undefeated season, New England is attempting to become the first team since those famed Dolphins to follow a loss in the Super Bowl with a championship the very next year

Not quite as glamorous. But in some respects, every bit as difficult."When we got back to camp, Don Shula made us watch that game every day for like a week," said Mercury Morris, the outspoken running back who mostly sat the bench during Miami's humbling 24-3 loss to Dallas in Super Bowl VI

"He told us, 'See how sick you feel now? Just think of how sick and sorry you'll be if you don't go redeem yourself

'"With their win over the Dolphins, the Cowboys became the first team to come away with the title a year after a Super Bowl loss

(They had fallen 16-13 to Baltimore in Super Bowl V). Then, sparked by their own humbling defeat, the Dolphins did the same thing — and went 17-0 along the way

Neither feat has been repeated in 46 years since, although the Patriots came oh-so-close to perfection in the 2007 season, losing the Super Bowl to the Giants to finish 18-1

"It made us very aware of what we had to do better than the year before," Dolphins punter Larry Seiple said of the loss at Tulane Stadium, where Miami managed only 185 yards

"It kind of inspired us to stay together as a team and get back there."As it turns out, easier said than done

Over the years, other teams have had their chances.The 1980s Denver Broncos went to three Super Bowls over four seasons and lost all of them badly — to the point that John Elway conceded to wondering whether it was worth all the fuss fighting to get back, year after year

In the 1990s, the Buffalo Bills made four straight Super Bowls and lost every one

But they are the exceptions.Most teams that lose the Super Bowl don't come close the next season, and that trend has increased since the advent of free agency, when turning over a third of the roster — even for the most successful teams — is becoming the norm

Over the past 20 seasons, nine Super Bowl losers have failed to even make the playoffs the next year

Another four made the playoffs but lost their first game. Not a single one has returned to the Super Bowl

Until this season."The biggest issue to me was feeling like we were going to right a wrong from that last season," said Kurt Warner, whose Rams fell off the map after their 20-17 Super Bowl loss to New England in 2002 that marked the start of the Patriots dynasty

"Anytime you allow one season to carry over into another, I think you're going to have problems

"New England has rebounded from last year's Super Bowl loss to the Philadelphia Eagles

Making their ninth Super Bowl appearance since the start of the Bill Belichick-Tom Brady era, the Patriots seem to come up with new ways every year to reimagine what's possible

"I think, honestly, after what happened last year in the Super Bowl, guys are hungry," linebacker Kyle Van Noy said

"And I feel like we got humbled. We're not taking things for granted."Neither did the Dolphins

And though they ended up undefeated, that wasn't the main mission when they started that season

They were motivated by a lopsided loss in the biggest game the season before."It was an embarrassing performance," Morris said

"It was a specific source of redemption. Because pride is one thing. But to redeem yourself from something is another

There's more value in the concept of redemption than there is in being great."___More AP NFL: https://apnews

com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP_NFLCONNECTTWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE Copyright 2019 The Associated Press

All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

For more infomation >> Patriots put '72 Dolphins in their sights in different way - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Personnaliser l'écran d'accueil du panneau de cde depuis le serv EWS | Imprimantes HP LaserJet | HP - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Personnaliser l'écran d'accueil du panneau de cde depuis le serv EWS | Imprimantes HP LaserJet | HP - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

TRIMIT Furniture seminar med CORNATOR - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> TRIMIT Furniture seminar med CORNATOR - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Français: la nouvelle position d'É. Philippe - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Français: la nouvelle position d'É. Philippe - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

BANGLA DJ 2019 : Sobai Darling Darling Bole Fully Visarjan Dance Mix Dj Raju Sk - Duration: 3:21.

dj song

dj music

For more infomation >> BANGLA DJ 2019 : Sobai Darling Darling Bole Fully Visarjan Dance Mix Dj Raju Sk - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Emmanuel Macron vu comme «autoritaire» et «arrogant» - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Emmanuel Macron vu comme «autoritaire» et «arrogant» - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

【일본화제】성범죄자 남편을지원하는아내 【字幕あり】性犯罪を犯した夫を支える妻 - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> 【일본화제】성범죄자 남편을지원하는아내 【字幕あり】性犯罪を犯した夫を支える妻 - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

УПАКОВОЧНО ФАСОВОЧНОЕ ОБОРУДОВАНИЕ Minipress.ru - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> УПАКОВОЧНО ФАСОВОЧНОЕ ОБОРУДОВАНИЕ Minipress.ru - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Français: la nouvelle position d'É. Philippe - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Français: la nouvelle position d'É. Philippe - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Personnaliser l'écran d'accueil du panneau de cde depuis le serv EWS | Imprimantes HP LaserJet | HP - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Personnaliser l'écran d'accueil du panneau de cde depuis le serv EWS | Imprimantes HP LaserJet | HP - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Vikings season six promo teases more d eath - Duration: 1:26.

the sixth and final season of Vikings has been teased and oh boy are we in for

treat the fifth season ended on Thursday with the sons of Ragnar battling it out

to the death in an attempt to bring down over the boneless it was an epic that

had fans on the edge of their seats but not everyone made it out alive spoilers

ahead with the season 6 trailer offering threats of another attack from lagarza

and ever suggesting they unleash our forces on our brothers it seems the

battle left them with more consequences than they expected large earthen

sombrely adds he died for all of us but who is he it had been heavily hinted

that Alexandre Ludwig's character would die in upcoming scenes with one trailer

for the final episode showing the eldest son of Rajah or lying on the ground

covered in blood next to his new shieldmaiden wife

however he survived the ordeal triumphing alongside Brotherhood serf

and finding a way in to seek out of her thanks to free unis

but her willingness to help came at the cost of her life and she was killed by

ver the Vikings finale airs Wednesday on both the History Channel and Amazon

Prime

For more infomation >> Vikings season six promo teases more d eath - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

굴보쌈❄ 통수육 먹방 _ 겨울에는 신선한 굴과 고기를 먹어요 :D - Duration: 13:04.

Hey everyone~

It's Nado :D *I'm congenitally missing the bottom teeth* (Subtitle:Wendy)

Today!

Winter is the time to eat oyster.

So I have Oyster Bossam (Korean Boiled Pork Wrap)

This is going to be so good!

Ta da♥

Oyster Bossam

Oyster and Boiled pork slices

It looks good.

I cut into thick slices and this is the whole thing.

Let's eat.

Chojang (Red chili-pepper paste with vinegar)

It's so good.

Oysters and bossam tastes great together. They are crazy!

It's so delicious that I can't tell you guys how it tastes.

A bit fishy smell of oyster goes well with an oily taste of pork.

The pork gets rid of the fishy smell.

So it smells good.

It's fun to chew the pork.

Pork is always right.

Pork and oyster tastes great so I don't get to eat kimchi.

Fresh Oysters

It's so delicious.

I'm so happy.

There are many people who hate oysters.

Dear. you who is my editor hates oysters.

and my boyfriend does.

This is becasue they hate fishy smell of raw oysters.

But I think fishy smell of raw oysters is great.

Very fresh raw oysters doesn't taste fisy but it is true that you guys can feel fish taste ㅠㅡㅠ

There are many people who really like raw oysters.

They'd eat more if they had more.

It's delicious.

Oysters are fresh in winter.

Oysters even very fresh oysters quickly spoil.

So many people get an upset stomach after eating raw oysters.

So I should not leave.

I should eat it all.

I have never gotten a stomach when eating raw oysters.

I hope you guys don't get a stomach.

If you get a stomach due to raw oysters, you would be afraid of eating raw oysters.

If I am the person who really like raw oysters, I would feel sad.

Let' s go have a drink.

A drink cannot be missed in raw oysters.

This is coke.

It's good.

I am having fun today.

Oyster is very big.

I think that a big oyster is delicious.

What should I say? They are oysters from Tongyeong.

Eat it in a wrap like this.

Garlic

When I told Dear.you I would eat oyster bossam, she told me not to eat them.

Dear. you : Nado, They are not delicious.

Like this.

You guys should eat very very fresh oysters to prevent you from getting a stomach.

Garlic is a great move.

It's tasty.

It was really good.

Midwinter is the best season to eat oysters. Please make and eat Oyster Bossam.

Bye ~ :D

Heart ! ♥

Instagram nado_odo *I'm congenitally missing the bottom teeth*

For more infomation >> 굴보쌈❄ 통수육 먹방 _ 겨울에는 신선한 굴과 고기를 먹어요 :D - Duration: 13:04.

-------------------------------------------

MARINA LA ROSA/ Alba Parietti: gioca d'astuzia e si finge sincera, ma in realtà è diabolica - Duration: 6:47.

For more infomation >> MARINA LA ROSA/ Alba Parietti: gioca d'astuzia e si finge sincera, ma in realtà è diabolica - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

On connait durée moyenne d'un rapport sexuel|LSF TV - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> On connait durée moyenne d'un rapport sexuel|LSF TV - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Comment passer en Mode sans échec sous Windows 10 | Ordinateurs HP | HP - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Comment passer en Mode sans échec sous Windows 10 | Ordinateurs HP | HP - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Barcelona transfer news: Frenkie de Jong to announce future THIS week after chiefs visit - Duration: 3:16.

 The Ajax starlet has become one of the most sought-after talents in European football after emerging as one of Dutch side's top performers over the last two seasons

 The 21-year-old particularly caught eyes in the Champions League this season, starting five of the club's group games as they finished second in Group E

 Often a farm for future talent, Ajax are resigned to losing their defensive midfielder at the end of the season

 Barcelona, Manchester City and PSG are in the hunt for De Jong, and it seemed the French champions would win the chase before Barcelona's recent intervention

 The spindly midfielder was expected to announce his decision to join PSG last week, before club president Josep Maria Bartomeu was informed of the situation

 As a result, Barcelona executives Bartomeu, Pep Segura, Eric Abidal and Ramon Planes flew to Amsterdam on Thursday to rescue the deal, according to Spanish outlet Club de la Mitjanit

 The Barcelona contingent spoke with De Jong, for whom the Catalans have tabled an "extraordinary" offer

 The intervention was not enough to trigger a U-turn, however, with the Holland international refusing to make any pledges

 In a reactionary act, PSG sporting director Antero Henrique then flew to the Dutch capital on Friday, in hope of re-twisting his arm

 De Jong is now expected to announce a decision on his future this week. Just last week De Jong expressed his admiration for Barcelona, before revealing that Ajax will know his decision before it is made public

 "I'm not going to make a hasty decision," he told Fox Sports. "But I'd like to be clear about it myself pretty quickly

I do not know if I'll make it known to the public. "When I was in Barcelona, people thought I would join them, but that's not the case

 "Everyone knows that I think Barcelona is a beautiful club, but I don't know if I should see my career as a city trip

"

For more infomation >> Barcelona transfer news: Frenkie de Jong to announce future THIS week after chiefs visit - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Dump Truck Is Working | Little Red Car Cartoons & Nursery Rhymes For Children - Super Kids Network - Duration: 46:36.

Dump Truck Is Working...

For more infomation >> Dump Truck Is Working | Little Red Car Cartoons & Nursery Rhymes For Children - Super Kids Network - Duration: 46:36.

-------------------------------------------

TRIMIT Furniture seminar med CORNATOR - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> TRIMIT Furniture seminar med CORNATOR - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

West Ham Considering Move for Chelsea's Olivier Giroud Amid Marko Arnautovic Injury Concerns - Duration: 2:11.

 ​West Ham are reported to be considering another move for Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud, after forward Marko Arnautovic suffered what looked to be a bad injury during Tuesday night's 3-0 defeat to Wolves

  The Austrian put weeks of transfer speculation linking him with a move to China to bed last week when he put pen to paper on a new deal with the Irons, but it seems as though Manuel Pellegrini's side may have found themselves chasing a deadline day replacement nonetheless, after he landed awkwardly on his right leg in the second half in West Ham's loss to Wolves

Arnautovic will be assessed on Wednesday to determine the extent of his injury. Left the ground on crutches with his right foot in a protective boot

#WHUFC pic.twitter.com/eERF5nbXny— Ben Dinnery (@BenDinnery) January 29, 2019  He was immediately substituted and is said to have left the ground in crutches, and the ​Mirror say that the feeling at the London Stadium is that the injury is worrying enough that they will revive their interest in the 32-year-old ​Chelsea striker

  Having attempted to sign him from ​Arsenal last January, the target-man decided on Stamford Bridge instead, but the claim is that the Hammers could make a fresh offer to pry him away from another of their London rivals on deadline day

He is currently some way from being first-choice at the Blues, and although he was substituted on for new signing Gonzalo Higuain on Wednesday night, he could not influence the game as ​Maurizio Sarri's side lost to Bournemouth

He'd likely see a bit more game-time at ​West Ham, but it remains to be seen if that is his priority at this stage in his career, or if Chelsea will even accept any potential last-gasp offer The Giroud interest is not thought to have derailed their widely reported ​pursuit of Celta Vigo marksman Maxi Gomez, though incidentally the feeling is now that they may now wait until the summer to get that one over the line

For more infomation >> West Ham Considering Move for Chelsea's Olivier Giroud Amid Marko Arnautovic Injury Concerns - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

4 Things We Learned as Liverpool Miss Chance to Race Ahead in Title Race After Leicester Draw - Duration: 4:39.

Liverpool had to settle for extending their lead at the top of the Premier League to five points rather than seven, after being held to a 1-1 draw against Leicester City

  Sadio Mane appeared to set the Reds on their way to a 20th league win of the season with a composed finish after three minutes, although Jurgen Klopp's side looked tentative throughout, resulting in Harry Maguire equalising for the visitors on the stroke of half-time, which is how the game finished

  With plenty of talking points stemming from the game, here are four things we learned following the Anfield stalemate

If the Crystal Palace win and Leicester draw have proved nothing else, it's that the pressure on Liverpool to deliver their first league title since 1990 is slowly beginning to tell

  After overcoming the Eagles despite conceding three goals - the same number they'd conceded at home in the entire league campaign up to that point - the Reds' display against Claude Puel's side was fraught with nerves, crippling even some of their top stars, with Andy Robertson's needless foul in the build-up to Leicester's equaliser just one of many possible examples

  With Jurgen Klopp's side looking bereft of ideas in the second period, they eventually had to settle for one point rather than three, although how Liverpool cope with being the hunted rather than the hunter in what remains of the season will ultimately decide the title race

It's hard to predict what Leicester will turn up under Claude Puel, considering their last seven results prior to the Liverpool game have seen them beat Chelsea and Manchester City back-to-back, as well as lose to the likes of Cardiff City and Newport County in the FA Cup

  The performance at Anfield however, baring the opening six minutes, showcased how good a Premier League side the Foxes are, who frustrated the current league leaders with their defensive organisation, while on another day, could've left Merseyside with all three points

  It was a performance that would've certainly pleased Puel, although it's also a problem that the Leicester manager must try and solve; to get the same level of performance they seem to exhibit against the top six sides across an entire season

With club-captain Jordan Henderson deputising at right-back for the Leicester game, Jurgen Klopp opted for a two-man midfield of Naby Keita and Georginio Wijnaldum, although it was a combination that didn't really work

The pair weren't the best at providing protection in front of Liverpool's back four, while Keita's second-half run that could've resulted in a penalty was the only notable foray forward from either midfielder, highlighting how important Fabinho has become for the club

After a slow start to his Anfield career, the 25-year-old has turned out a number of impressive displays as the holding midfielder, whether it be his tackles or interceptions when defending, or the quality passes he makes further up the field

A slight injury scare meant the Brazilian didn't feature from the start against the Foxes, although if Liverpool are to maintain their title challenge, it's imperative he starts the vast majority of those games

After doing well to keep hold of Harry Maguire last summer, following interest from Manchester United, Leicester are likely to have a fight on their hands to do so once this season ends, especially if he replicates the level of performance he produced at Anfield for the rest of the campaign

  The 25-year-old was on top form to limit Mohamed Salah's influence on the contest, with his positional play impressive throughout, while the England international proved to be a threat in the opposing box, by netting the equaliser and almost providing a second of the game for Leicester soon after the restart

  His only mistake came when a foul on Sadio Mane on 40 minutes had him sweating on a possible red card in an otherwise great game, and is almost certainly going to attract the attention of league's top sides during the summer once more

For more infomation >> 4 Things We Learned as Liverpool Miss Chance to Race Ahead in Title Race After Leicester Draw - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Clipping Our Nails | Pepee Cartoons | Videos For Children by Kids Abc Tv - Duration: 11:14.

Clipping Our Nails ....

For more infomation >> Clipping Our Nails | Pepee Cartoons | Videos For Children by Kids Abc Tv - Duration: 11:14.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Royal - Le prince Harry : son clin d'oeil à sa future paternité lors d'un discours très enga - Duration: 2:19.

 Au printemps prochain, le prince Harry et Meghan Markle deviendront parents pour la première fois

Et depuis qu'il sait qu'il goûtera prochainement aux joies d'être papa, le duc de Sussex redouble d'efforts pour assurer l'avenir des jeunes générations

Mercredi 30 janvier, il s'est ainsi rendu à la Lancaster House à Londres afin de participer à une discussion autour de la jeunesse des 53 pays du Commonwealth

Et pour exposer ses idées, notamment sur l'écologie, le frère du prince William n'a pas hésité à évoquer sa future paternité

 "En tant que personne qui s'apprête à devenir père, je me sens extrêmement touché par l'idée qu'il faut rendre ce monde plus résistant et ses habitants plus responsables pour les générations futures", a ainsi expliqué le prince Harry lors de cette table ronde, comme le rapporte une vidéo de Kensington Palace, relayée sur Twitter

"La seule façon de voir de réels progrès n'est pas par le hasard, mais par le changement", a-t-il ainsi ajouté avant de conclure : "Mettons-nous au travail

"  Très engagé dans les causes écologiques tout comme son épouse, le duc de Sussex semble décidé plus que jamais à faire bouger les choses

Et la naissance de son premier enfant semble y être pour quelque chose. Par ailleurs, ce n'est pas la première fois que le prince Harry évoque sa future paternité

Après avoir confié sa préférence pour accueillir une petite fille, le duc de Sussex n'avait pas manqué lors de l'ouverture des Invictus Games en octobre dernier d'évoquer "la joie d'accueillir bientôt une nouvelle addition" dans son couple

For more infomation >> Meghan Royal - Le prince Harry : son clin d'oeil à sa future paternité lors d'un discours très enga - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

la frenata di emergenza in MTB ita tutorial lezione - Duration: 10:52.

Hello guys!

Today let's talk about braking.

To face with safety and fun

a technical trail like that one

you must know well how to use brakes

Before to start, you have to check

that brakes are in perfect working order

no pads contamination and

without malfunctions

If you hear a loot of noise from disks

and feel a weak braking power

you must service your brakes

before to ride

I made a tutorial in my channel, watch it!

Here, in that video, I noticed only during downhill

that my brakes werent working well

So, the ride was so difficult

like a "Rodeo" with a wild horse..

Lets start our training..

find a safe place

spacefull and flat

Let's make a rectangle

aprox two times the leght of your bike

Let's start with low speed

Braking and stopping inside the rectangle

using both brakes

You must ALWAYS use both brakes *

*Escluded during curves, we will talk about

Make some excercise to feel confident

with your brakes. Stay inside the area.

When you feel confident

crop a bit the space

and encrease a bit your aproaching speed

Our goal is to brake with a "clean" stop

Using both brakes in the right combination

trying to avoid wheels block and slide

braking in few space

Try to stay balanced a bit

before to pedal again

Let's make now a different Test..

Using only the REAR brake

You will notice that

Increasing speed, the braking power

became not enought to stop the bike

As you can see, as faster I go

I need even more space

to stop the bike

So, The rear brake only, is not enought

to stop the bike

in the space and time needed

Let's make an other test..

with the Front brake, only the front one

Beware! It's so dangerous..

be very carefull and start with low low speed

The front brake have a great stopping power

strong and brutal..

The bike can easily rollower

and the wheel easily slide

That excercise it's so Dangerous..

because increasing speed

the rollower is even more easy

don't try it fast, if you cant manage well

a nose stop

those difference, arent in the brakes streght

but from your body position,

refering to the brake position

As you can see now

If i only use the rear brake, I can Walk

because the brake is BEHIND my Body

at the end of the bike

So I can easily walk during braking

If i use only the Front brake

That is FORWARD to my body

The bike immediatly stops

Look what happens if I use the bike

in the opposite side

I press the rear brake,

moving the bike backward

as you see , the bike immediatly stops

Now i press the front brake

But I move backward

As you can see I can easily walk

with the front brake on

The power is connected with your body position

refering to the position of the brake

Keep it in mind, will use that soon..

Correct braking, is made with both brakes

combined toghether with the right force %

Go back to excercise with both brakes

increasing speed

braking as much clean is possible

If you encrease a loot the speed

even if you correctly mix brakes

the bike will try to rollover

during a fast and strong decelleration

To make a correct emergency brake

You must move your body behind the rear brake

back to the saddle

In that way, the rear brake became more powerfull

Cause your body is behind

and not forward

the bike will not easily rollower

cause your center of gravity is lower

further from the front wheel

Lets train for the Emegency brake!

crop the space

add two different colours marks

the point were to start braking

the space should be a bit more than the bike leght

lower your saddle

will be easier to move backward

sliding back over the saddle

Moving your hip bone backward

keep harms straight

and look forward in front of you

When you start to brake

start the body movement

don't look down while braking

neither press too much the front brake

the wheel can slide a bit

Be very carefull!

Lets talk about braking during curves

you must brake with both brakes

before to enter in the curve

Here is marked with orange cones

Inside a linear curve

you shouldn't brake

if you need to slow down

you can use the rear brake

NEVER USE THE FRONT BRAKE

while cornering inside curve

if the wheel is sloped

pressing the front brake, you will slide down

the fall is guaranted

So, brake before to enter inside a curve

with both brakes togheteher

if needed, can use the rear brake

NEVER the Front brake!

Thank you for watching that video

if you liked let a comment

and press tumbs up

subscribe in the channel

and activate notification bell

to be updated about new videos

Thank you and see you next time!

Bye!!

For more infomation >> la frenata di emergenza in MTB ita tutorial lezione - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

NikkieTutorials vertelt openhartig over haar overleden stiefbroertje - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> NikkieTutorials vertelt openhartig over haar overleden stiefbroertje - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Vitivalor Solutions | CAP Commercial - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Vitivalor Solutions | CAP Commercial - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Vitivalor Solutions | CAP Stratégie - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Vitivalor Solutions | CAP Stratégie - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Overwatch - A Grandmaster Journey - VOD Video Analysis #1 - Duration: 17:00.

Self-criticism is the best way to improve in Overwatch.

But can you do it properly?

Can you review your own gameplay, point out your mistakes and tell yourself what you should

have done?

I certainly can't.

That's why I need you!

Most of the pros and high level players watch every day some of their games to see what

they can improve.

Streamers are even pointing out their blunders live after each death, telling their audience

what they should have done.

They have enough experience and knowledge to do that self-analysis in an instant.

But more importantly they have the humility to put their ego aside and recognize publicly

their mistakes.

What a lot of players in Overwatch fail to do, always blaming their teammates for whatever

goes wrong.

And I am the same, don't get me wrong, I can't stop myself from ranting about my

team's stupidity and so on.

But I also know that I am doing a ton of mistakes myself and that if I was doing a tiny bit

better, maybe the team will have done better too, maybe the result of the game would have

been different.

So I want to get better, I want to be able to carry my teams, get more victories and

eventually climb up.

But, in order to do that, I need guidance, I need your help.

I need to be able to watch my games and be the less bias and the most accurate self-critic

possible!

So in today's video I will review one of my game in depth, commenting and analyzing

what's going on, what the team should have done in my opinion and what I should have

done better.

My analysis will definitely not be perfect, far from it.

And that's where you come in.

I would like you, if you wish to help me in my journey of course, to analyse my analysis!

Show me what I missed and correct what I review wrong.

Teach me how to be a better self-critic and by doing so, help me improve myself!

So, without further due, let's jump into my first VOD Review Analysis!

Hey guys, my name's Alex and I'm on a Grandmaster journey!

Can anyone reach the top tier of Overwatch?

The answer in this series with weekly updates, gameplay reviews and study sessions to follow

my baby steps towards grandmastery.

So if you're interested in my progression and in learning with me how to get better

at the game along the way, consider subscribing and clicking on that bell icon to make sure

to be notified of all my future content.

Alright, let's see what we got here.

The beautiful Hanamura assault map which I will play with Pharah, my main, starting with

defense.

So, what is the best starting position for Pharah?

Where should she defend from on this point?

I think holding the high ground is key and in that sense making sure no one uses that

window to sneak on the point is probably one of my major responsibility.

I should also be able to poke from that point and from above the gate and pick on their

backline, trying to kill their healers.

Here, standing behind my Rein and shooting at the shield was probably not the best idea.

I should have find a better angle, back at the window, or from above like I said before,

and then land some shots on their grouped up team.

The fight is getting serious and the enemy is pushing making space with Mei and Orisa.

My Rein get killed and I'm not too sure about what to do.

Shooting at that Orisa who's getting healed won't really help my team much.

But going too aggressive would have probably getting me killed.

Going for heal here is definitely not necessary, I wasn't that low and no one was picking

on me.

I should have stayed in the fight.

Meanwhile they pushed to the point.

I take too much time to assess the situation and choose a target.

I should have prioritized Lucio right away and maybe I could have finished him off.

Instead, my teammates are dying and I need to retreat, there's no way I can stall the

point against so many enemies.

I use the edge as a cover, which is a good strategy but then I should have run away further

back instead of going for the small health pack and try to get back to the fight.

My poor awareness of the threat the enemy was posing at this point cost me my life.

The point was lost and I should either had killed myself or tried to fly back after the

point was taken.

On the second point, you usually want to defend on the high ground on the left.

Here the team has yet to regroup and, in general, in Bronze people don't really group up at

the best defensive position anyway.

I'm going to have a peek and try to build up my ult.

I should aim for the healers and the squishes, hoping for a kill, and not the tanks since

they will get healed before the team fight.

My Moira and Hanzo are outside taking too many risks, they should come back to the point.

The enemy Mei used her ult, I should try to support my teammates,and have look at the

situation on the bridge, but instead I go around and attack Moira which is not a bad

idea either but I can't kill her in two directs before she disappears in the building.

Going back inside Orisa and Moira use their ult as well, which means my team is in danger

because my Rein is down and Moira is not with the team.

I'm trying to go for their Moira again but during her ult she gets healed so it would

be even harder for me to kill her, not to mention that she's hiding in the entrance

and I don't have a good angle on her so I should have destroy Orisa's ult first

and then try to get the healers.

I finally use my ult to get rid of that supercharger and that Moira after successfully finishing

off Lucio, and I even get Orisa.

I think It was a good ult.

I killed two enemies and didn't die, giving my team a big advantage in the team fight.

Lucio here should not come that close to have a look, he just gave my teammates some free

ult charge.

He should have go back to his spawnroom and speedboost everyone back to the frontline.

Here, I lose stupidly 60 HP to Moira's orb, I could have dodged it completely and avoid

charging her ult and healing abilities.

I'm not really trying to kill anyone here, just some peeking and suppressing fire, hoping

they would choose another way.

But they choose the right path this time, especially since we were not grouped up and

defending this narrow staircase.

Winston and I tried to push them back but Orisa and Zarya are too much for us to handle

alone so we retreat and lose the high ground.

Orisa didn't have to jump down and contest right away I think, she left herself quite

vulnerable.

My position here is quite good and I help killing that Orisa and Sym but then instead

of going for Zarya I should have targeted Moira.

I got my ult by landing some direct shots on Zarya and use it right away to finish off

Zarya but I fail to kill Moira and Mei used her ult right away which I managed to dodge

with my jumpjet.

Still trying to get Moira, but in the mean time Lucio and Orisa are back and the fight

is a mess.

Finally killed Moira but here, I don't really look at the situation and go straight for

the next target in front of me.

Lucky me I finish Sym quite fast and I can help pushing back Zarya while the rest of

team is getting rid of Mei.

So far, we defended way better the previous point.

I managed to stay alive and got some important kills.

Zarya is going back to her team, which is wise an d I'm looking at guessing where

from they will come next.

This time, they are coming from the right side.

I'm trying to shoot above the barrier and Orisa uses her ult right away.

Probably too soon in the fight.

But, our Hanzo answered with his Dragon and managed to get Zarya.

Got a lucky shot on Lucio here and I finish off Orisa, again out of position, all alone

on the point.

Her only support would have been Reaper who was harassing our backline but Hanzo killed

him and we're good again.

However, I should have been more aware of Reaper's doing and I should have helped

my team on this one.

Reaper is coming alone, he is too far to deal any meaningful damage to me so I should not

be afraid to shoot at him.

Zarya is on her way and the situation will get difficult again for me but Reaper decides

to come in and I land a good direct on him.

I got a good kill on Reaper here, he probably has ult so making him come late for the next

fight is a good thing.

Again, I'm struggling with Moira's orb.

Almost died stupidly here.

I can hear Sombra's coming, I could have avoided the hack by reacting faster and concussive

myself away but she doesn't follow, luckily.

They decide to wait a bit and regroup.

So Reaper had time to come back and I can't take him down here.

So I fall back behind my Rein but they pop their ult out and I get caught in Zarya's

grav and Moira's beam line of fire.

Rein and I die here, I could have avoided that death by positioning myself on high ground

or away from the centre of the point.

Knowing when the enemy has their ult ready and anticipate them is an advanced technique

that I didn't mastered yet.

So we come back and they clearly have the advantage with Sym's wall and so many players

on the point.

I'm panicking a bit and fail to kill the Sym here and use my ult really badly in the

middle of the point surrounded by enemies and forgetting about Sombra being still alive.

I could have done so much more here.

My first task should have been to get rid of Sym's turrets that are definitely a threat

to Rein or any other character coming to contest.

Then use my ult on Sym and Zarya to keep my Rein alive.

Back again but still in panic mode, not staying on point, trying to get Moira but failing

completely showing a clear lack of self control and ability here.

I die and we logically lose the point.

Ok, let's go straight to the second round.

Attacking is always more a of a mess for me.

With poor awareness of what's going on and what my team is doing I tend to remain isolated

and die alone.

I'm working on my kill feed reading, which is really lacking in action.

Here right way I dive the Moira.

It's probably not the best thing to do since my team has yet to push through the choke

point so I'm basically alone behind enemy lines with a Moira and a Reaper on my back.

It takes too many shots to kill that Moira and I even hurt myself with the last rocket.

With Reaper right next to me I thought I would have died but I managed to concussive blast

myself away and get that health pack.

Reaper is still trying to kill me and even though I'm supposed to counter him, I usually

feel powerless against a Reaper because I need two directs and one splash to bring him

him down and that is if he doesn't steal any health from me…

I'm really curious to know how you guys deal with Reapers?

Do you have any tip you could give me?

Let me know down below.

So here, I managed to stay alive and come back to my team who's contesting the point

I'm too focused on what's happening ahead, trying to kill enemies, that I don't react

to Reaper's and Zarya's shots behind me and I die because of my lack of awareness.

Coming back and spamming the point in search of a lucky frag.

I should have go around, take an angle and get a pick on the healers.

Instead I jumped right in and fight hopelessly against a pocketed Reaper.

So I run away to get health which is a good decision I think.

Especially since my team is down.

Now I'm just trying to bait some enemies out of the point and distract them while my

team attacks.

Mei's going for the flank and my back line is clearly in danger so I want to take her

down but Reaper is still on my back and this time I notice him right away and take the

challenge committing to the fight.

He runs away to get health but I don't do the mistake to follow him in the room here,

where I would have most likely died.

But in the mean time, I have no clue of what's going on.

The point is contested but I can see there are a lot of enemies still alive.

Should I had used my ult already?

Maybe but when?

I decide to use my Missiles Barrage here which is not a bad position or time but I can't

get anyone except from Moira.

I should have known that Zarya was low on the right here and finish her off, but instead

I go for Orisa and successfully boop her off the cliff.

Which is great.

But then I should have harassed the last enemies instead of going for that health pack that

I didn't need.

I finally kill that Reaper but Mercy revived Zarya and she is now stalling the point.

We kill her fast but they are coming back one after another and the point get constantly

contested.

Chasing the Mei is ok as long as I don't go too far and there's no one contesting.

If I killed her, Hanzo wouldn't have died here and he could have used his ult to complete

the capture.

Instead he dies, Moira is stalling the point further and she's great at that job because

of her healing orb and fade.

So I should have finished her off a long time ago and be free and vigilant for whoever will

come next but because of my tunnel vision on Moira I die from Reaper's ult.

And my Moira probably faded herself off the cliff out of panic, resulting in the successive

deaths of the remaining teammates and our defeat.

Overall, I performed quite well in this game.

But as you can see, there's always more someone can do to achieve victory.

Put aside my aiming, which hopefully will improve with training and practice, I still

have a lot to learn and assimilate in terms of positioning and game sense in order to

avoid basic mistakes that can cost a win.

So what do you think about my review guys?

Did I fail to notice some important points?

Do I make sense in everything I'm analyzing?

Please let me know in the comments below.

And don't forget to add timestamp links for more clarity.

And if you feel like making an in-depth analysis of the video, you can also follow the link

to flowfeedback.com down in the description below.

It's a great website to easily add annotations and drawings to a video timeline, making it

very practical and educational.

Anyway I'll be very grateful for any advice, tip, comment, and any help in general!

And that would be it for today.

If you enjoyed the video, make sure to leave it a like, it helps me know that I'm on

the right direction with this series.

Also, if you haven't done it already, consider subscribing and hit that bell icon to follow

my journey to grandmastery and be notified of all our new content.

Thank you so much for watching and as always, remember losties: lose SR not your mind!

Tip of the Day: On Hanamura's first point, the Bell in the center is a great cover to

play around.

You can contest or stall the point while shooting at your enemies.

You can dodge their shots and retreat safely to a more secure position or to get a healthpack.

Try it on and tell me if it works for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment