Monday, January 28, 2019

Youtube daily report Jan 28 2019

This test - I have long wanted spend - on inexpensive

screwdriver bits because metal hardening is possible

not only heating - and subsequent cooled in oil as well

cementation top layer - high voltage currents

- with graphite.

For the test, I bought - three are the same. bits - under the standard screws.

I will leave the first completely in factory performance.

The second is tempered in oil the third - using graphite

and high voltage.

I decided to take graphite - from outdated - batteries.

All batteries, as it turned out - arranged in different ways - and

if viewers are interested - I'll shoot a movie - what's the difference

cheap and expensive batteries.

But where I was going to apply battery case - try

guess in the comments!

Graphite rods need grind, into powder.

It can be made ordinary with a hammer.

I decided to start hardening. from the third bit.

This machine for electrical engravings have you already seen or

look for the link in the description.

And this time - it will be useful to us. - for surface hardening

metal - using graphite - which is called - cementation.

Remind those who wish to repeat this experience is stress

220 volts, be careful and without an electrician diploma

- this experience is better not to repeat.

Electric arc arising in contact with metal

with graphite - creates in the air - perceptible smell of ozone.

By the time of hardening, I continued about 5 minutes.

Watch fire and sparks - the occupation is very exciting,

but according to the conditions of the experience - to us need only superficial

cementation, next time - I will repeat this experience

- within an hour to compare result.

Bit, surprisingly - not burned, all faces remain clear

and only a little briobril black shade.

Well, now is the time to experience real hardening - fire

and sharp cooling!

That the bit does not cool during hardening - I squeezed it

not pliers but screwed on a thin knitting wire.

Heat her - I'll be normal gas burner - but the temperature

I set not to the maximum and middle - to metal

I managed to warm up smoothly - without sudden changes in temperature

- and therefore without cracks.

Control temperature - can be on special color

a table that is easy find on the internet.

And hardening can be done not only in oil but also in water

- but this is too big stress for metal.

After quenching - bit preobrela beautiful blued black

Colour.

Fine!

Now you can go to mechanical testing.

Let me remind you that the first bit we have no quenching, the second

hardened into oil, and the third - graphite and high voltage.

I will do the first test with a file.

Listen to the sound - he says a lot!

Bat tempered in graphite - while I was pleased more

Total.

And now - test more heavy

I took off a rough file a deeper layer of metal

and best of all this load - survived a bit, hardened

in butter!

But the main test is check bits for durability

- in their natural conditions!

After all, their main work - it is to tighten the screws!

And when twisting - bits often breaks and slips

on sharp hollows hardened self-tapping screw - tearing and wearing

your facets.

For this test - I am each bit 3 minutes scrolled

on a fresh screw.

And the results were - very interesting!

The first bit of the store without quenching - in 3 minutes

almost completely has fallen into disrepair!

Bit hardened into butter - held much better!

which is predictable.

And most of all I was interested bat - after not deep

superficial grouting.

Well, let's consider them take a closer look.

the edges of this bit - just do it don't have serious visible

damage. - graphite tempered only thin

layer and surely deep inside - hardening is not passed.

The first bit - handled worst of all and only fit

to release.

The second bit - not received serious visible damage

and boldly took 1st place and sent to box for

tools.

A bit - though not deep tempered with graphite - got

legal 2nd place and damage she has - surprisingly - quite

not significant.

Watch my other videos friends, and see you in

comments!

For more infomation >> ЗАКАЛКА бит для шуруповерта. ЗАкалка металла маслом и графитом - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Keeping Firefighters Safe on the Job - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Keeping Firefighters Safe on the Job - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Valerie GIA Diamond Halo Engagement Ring In 18K White Gold - UT72 - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Valerie GIA Diamond Halo Engagement Ring In 18K White Gold - UT72 - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

ZING SPEED MOBILE ★ Xe A Công Tước - Sức Mạnh Hủy Diệt Soán Ngôi Xe A - Duration: 19:47.

For more infomation >> ZING SPEED MOBILE ★ Xe A Công Tước - Sức Mạnh Hủy Diệt Soán Ngôi Xe A - Duration: 19:47.

-------------------------------------------

VESTE BUNĂ PENTRU ROMÂNI! VOR PRIMI 900 DE LEI ÎN FIECARE LUNĂ, VREME DE TREI ANI. CARE SUNT CONDIȚI - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> VESTE BUNĂ PENTRU ROMÂNI! VOR PRIMI 900 DE LEI ÎN FIECARE LUNĂ, VREME DE TREI ANI. CARE SUNT CONDIȚI - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Ford C-Max - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Ford C-Max - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne: Lorenzo Riccardi teme di fare la scelta sbagliata | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne: Lorenzo Riccardi teme di fare la scelta sbagliata | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

U&D trono classico: Lorenzo Riccardi è pronto per la scelta | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> U&D trono classico: Lorenzo Riccardi è pronto per la scelta | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

自由気ままにバイオRE2 レオン編 エコノミストプレイ その9 - Duration: 19:44.

For more infomation >> 自由気ままにバイオRE2 レオン編 エコノミストプレイ その9 - Duration: 19:44.

-------------------------------------------

Barbara D'Urso mortificata da Jessica Mazzoli: 'Morgan considera questo programma degrado' - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Barbara D'Urso mortificata da Jessica Mazzoli: 'Morgan considera questo programma degrado' - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Adam - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Opel Adam - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Photoshop manipulation tutorial | Weather, Lighting and Blurring - Duration: 18:44.

'Ctrl J' to make a copy

Right click and select 'Convert to smart pobjects'

Take the brush and remove some of the blurring

Click the top layer and then hold shift and click the last one and then hit 'Ctrl G' to put them all in a group

Upload smoke texture file (Can be downloaded from Google)

While holding Alt+Shift, drag it from the lower right corner to maintain the right proportion. Then hit 'Enter'

Hold 'Alt' key and create a negative mask as shown

hit 'Ctrl +' to zoom in and 'Ctrl -' to zoom out

Hold 'Shift' and click the 'Backspace' key

Hit the 'X' AND 'Y' numbers. this is the location info of the car lights presenred in the small chart window

Hold 'alt' and click

hit the X AND Y numbers as shown to create lens flare in the exact spot

Take the clone stamp tool and take samples in the area by holding 'Alt' and click to create random rain drops

'Ctrl T' to transform

hit 'Enter'

Remove some of the rain drops out of the lighting Zone using a black brush

Another way to remove rain drops around using layer style option....

Thank you for watching! Subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> Photoshop manipulation tutorial | Weather, Lighting and Blurring - Duration: 18:44.

-------------------------------------------

What to Wear Backpacking and Hiking in the Winter || REI - Duration: 2:54.

hi my name's Liv personally I love hiking in the wintertime and it isn't

too fun if you're freezing your buns off the whole time so today we're going to

talk about fine-tuning your layering systems so that you can get the optimal

amount of comfort while you're out on the trail all right so our first layer

we've got our base layer this layer here is generally either going to be merino

wool or synthetic material try to avoid cotton base layers at all costs it's not

going to be able to wick moisture away and insulate as well as either merino

wool or a synthetic layer we'll be able to hear purpose of this is to trap and a

nice thin layer of heat next to you keep your warm as well as wick any excess

moisture away our second layer is going to be your mid layer some folks prefer

just one long big parka as their mid layer to keep them nice and warm

personally I like to break my mid layer into two pieces so I've got a lighter

weight fleece that I'll wear as I'm hiking going down the trail working up a

heat and then once I stopped to take a break or set up camp that's when I'll

throw on my warmer mid layer my down jacket over the fleece jacket and then

lastly we've got your outer layer or your shell the shell usually gets broken

out when you're trying to keep off wind or if the weather happens to turn a

little inclement in some rain or snow hits it's going to help keep you dry and

again keep that brisk breeze off alright now that we've figured out how to stay

warm up top we're gonna talk about some other ways to keep yourself warm out on

the trail in the winter first evaluate your socks try to avoid cotton socks at

all costs we're gonna look for something that's either merino wool like these

ones here or perhaps something synthetic I know it's cold out and you might feel

tempted to put on a nice thick burly pair of socks but if you pair those

really thick socks with your already snug fitting boots you could risk losing

circulation your feet and therefore being cold

so sometimes lighter is better make sure that your socks fit well with your shoes

you've got room to wiggle your toes and if your feet are still cold consider

some toe warmers after that we've got gloves make sure that your hands are

staying warm so you can go with some nice thick gloves or perhaps some

mittens I do prefer mittens because they keep my fingers together and therefore

my hands are staying warmer but under those mittens I like to have at least

some thin like these guys merino wool gloves they're basically the base layers

for my hand and that way I can take a mitten off

take a picture grab a snack from my pack and not run the risk of my fingers

getting cold last but not least protect your noggin make sure that you've got a

beanie that's going to keep your head in your ears warm

perhaps one that's wind proof and I also like to throw on a neck gaiter it's a

nice little kind of circular scarf that wicks well and keeps a little bit of

heat in and that way if I happen to get particularly cold I can pull it up over

my mouth and nose and hit the trail all right this is what I like and what I

prefer if you guys have any other questions want to learn some more check

out our other videos and I'll see you on the trail

For more infomation >> What to Wear Backpacking and Hiking in the Winter || REI - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

金沢輸入車ショウ2019に行ってきた。高級感と親しみやすさが増したボルボエリアは居心地抜群!#01 - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> 金沢輸入車ショウ2019に行ってきた。高級感と親しみやすさが増したボルボエリアは居心地抜群!#01 - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Google Maps neue Funktion | Massenkarambolage wegen Motorrad ohne Winterreifen |Motorrad Nachrichten - Duration: 7:34.

For more infomation >> Google Maps neue Funktion | Massenkarambolage wegen Motorrad ohne Winterreifen |Motorrad Nachrichten - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Hennessey Shows Modified McLaren 600LT, Hints At 800HP Output - Duration: 1:48.

Texas-based tuner Hennessey took delivery of America's first McLaren 600LT late last year, and a couple of months later, they're almost ready to show what they have done with it

Announcing something truly impressive are the new images dropped by the company, accompanied by the promise of more power and an official moniker: HPE800

It's the latter that gives us an idea of what this project could very well be, as it hints of an output of at least 800 horsepower

The Cadillac Escalade, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, among others, were all introduced with the HPE800 moniker, and each one had in excess of 800 hp available on tap

If Hennessey's 600LT is indeed coming with that much power, then it might dare to raise its fist against the big boys, such as the 720S and Senna, which have 710 hp and 789 hp to play with respectively

As for the stock 600LT, its 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 engine churns out 592 horsepower and 457 pound-feet (620 Nm) of torque

It may be part of the brand's Sports Series lineup, but it has supercar performance, needing only 2.9 seconds for the 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) acceleration and topping out at 204 mph (328 km/h)

For more infomation >> Hennessey Shows Modified McLaren 600LT, Hints At 800HP Output - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Rap do Hyakkimaru (Dororo) | Retalhador Das Trevas | Tributo #33 - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Rap do Hyakkimaru (Dororo) | Retalhador Das Trevas | Tributo #33 - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

J-hope live HOPE WORLD!😳 ENG - Duration: 56:16.

Hello everyone.

I don't know what to say. It's been quite a while.

It kind of feels like

little nervous.

LOVE YOURSELF.

Okay so everyone

this is my studio.

This sofa is a great choice.

I was told it's really comfortable. And I really like it.

Okay. It's been a long time since my last live.

It's kind of like

nervous. I mean really.

Isn't it right around dinner time?

Or is it after dinner time?

It is around dinner time.

So many of you are watching the live.

Hello!

I'm your hope. You are my hope. J-hope.

Did you have dinner?

Compared to the past so many of people

are watching the live.

There are more comments than before.

And I can see many different languages here.

I get surprised whenever I do this live.

"Why did it take so long for you to do another live?" I know.

I should try to do it often.

When was my last time

I did V LIVE?

I think it was in Paris, the one I did with V.

And then this one. Right?

"You are the best". You too!

Is it winter break?

Is it?

Oh it is.

It's January. And February soon.

February.

My favorite month February is coming.

"BTS is the best". ARMY is the best.

It was your graduation? Congratulations!

Graduation.

It's a new beginning.

You are unemployed?

It's only a beginning.

Okay.

"What's your plan for New Year's Day Holidays?"

On Lunar New Year's Day,

when is it? I think it's on February 5th.

I'll stay with my family.

Holidays are meant to be spent with family.

As you well know, we moved our office.

So I freshly decorated this studio.

I think I have never introduced my studio properly.

So today's live is for that.

RM and SUGA

have had their own studios since a long time ago.

My first studio was a very small one.

Compared to others.

It was initially a BTS room.

I got to use that room as my studio.

I think it was around that time

that I had my own studio.

From then on

I used the room as a studio.

And when our office moved again, I had a new studio.

And we moved our office again and made this studio

which is here, the Hope World.

It's not been completed yet.

It's underway.

This studio is a space

that expresses myself.

There are some figurines the I have been collecting.

As RM has so many of them.

My figurines are relatively small in number.

So figurines that I've been collecting

are placed one by one.

Some of them are from our member.

There are many different kinds.

There are a lot of presents from our fans.

That's how the Hope World was made.

My songs,

tracks on our albums,

my parts or the melodies of our tracks

will be made here.

I work here a lot here for a new album.

I'm trying my best.

I felt attached to my previous studio

because it's where "Hope World" was made.

Let's read some comments.

I can't speak properly. I'm so nervous.

Oh no. My face looks...

In fact

I wanted look cool

so I wore a hip outfit. Check it out!

Do I have a cold? Nope.

I'm healthy.

Did I see the movie? Oh, our recent movie?

How is it everyone? Do you like it?

How is it?

"Pretty colors on your arms". It is, right?

I'm again into clothes.

Is the movie good? "It's so fun".

I'll watch it for sure.

Can I watch it at the theatre?

Watching our face is fun. My face looks funny.

"I purple you (love you)".

"Songs you are into now".

Okay. The perfect question to ask when in studio.

What songs am I into now?

Recently I'm really into

Lee SoRa's

"Song request".

It has a perfect vibe for the season.

SUGA's rap is so good. I love the song.

How can I turn it on?

I think I'm a fool.

This song is really good.

SUGA is really talented.

He is full of passion.

I really like the fact that

we can see our members' works.

Recently JIMIN's song was out.

JUNGKOOK released a cover song.

SUGA collaborated with

the artist that we really look up to.

And they are seeing good results. So I'm really happy about it.

"Song request".

I listen to this song when I want to stay calm.

Do I have a plan to collaborate with other artists?

Me? Well...

It's something

that I think about. Collaboration.

But you know what?

How should I explain this?

It feels like I'm still not a proven one.

I thought my mixtape will serve as my business card.

But it wasn't everything.

So if there's an opportunity, I'm up for it.

I want to work on many different projects.

I also want to work with great artists.

At the same time, anxiety certainly plays some role.

Initially my focus was on dance performance.

And then I started working on making songs.

I have some thoughts on that.

The depth of understanding about music.

I still lack skills on that front.

So I tend to avoid those works.

I still believe that I'm not fully prepared.

When it comes to collaborative works, I think I can do it well.

But still I feel like I'm not ready yet.

So there's that fear.

But it's interesting in that

these amazing works by our members really inspire me.

It makes me want to produce a great song.

And I would like to collaborate with great artists.

Whenever our members release their works.

They inspire me a lot.

In interviews

I often get questions like who is your rival.

I would say that

I'm in good competition

with our members.

Great inspiration. JIMIN's song is really good.

I was inspired to make good songs like JIMIN did.

True. I'm so lucky to have these talented members.

I think I'm really lucky when it comes to people.

I'm so lucky to have a lot of good people around.

From our company staff

to managers to members

to my lovely family.

I think I'm so happy to have these people in my life.

These great people

care a lot about me.

So I want to do something good for them.

Most importantly, I have you.

The most important and the best.

I'm going to listen to Lee Hyun's new song.

"Not yet".

Please listen to "Not yet" a lot.

I look super pretty these days?

I know. My birthday is coming.

It's in February.

I think it's the day after our Fukuoka concert.

It's interesting.

My birthday is soon. Time flies.

What did I do on my last birthday?

I think I did the live.

I think I did the live in my previous studio.

"I really support you". Me too.

Love you ARMY.

"Hope World 2"?

Well.

If there are good works

I'll try to work on them as soon as possible

and present them to you.

After releasing "Hope World"

I didn't work as much.

It was because

, there's one thing I worked on, but I didn't finish it.

I thought I would take some time out.

After releasing my mixtape, I was on tour and the promotions of the album.

I've been to good restaurants, experienced a lot of things,

visited many different countries.

I gained a lot of energy from our fans. That's how I spent my time.

So my new year's resolution was

to spend this year

I can't promise

but I might work on new songs

one or two.

It'll be an year of learning for me.

Comments are going up way too fast. How am I suppose to read them?

Everyone.

I have nothing to say about our new album even though you ask me a lot about it.

You'll be a high school student?

Okay. What should I give you as advice?

High school years should be well spent.

Don't rush.

Enjoy your school life with BTS songs.

It's not photos on the door.

They are stickers that I've put randomly.

I felt tired while doing it. So it's unfinished.

Do you want me to take off this mask?

My skin has been in bad condition recently.

What should I do to get better?

"Did you see SAVE ME webtoon?"

Yeah. It's out now.

Do you like it?

It's not that I didn't see it. I saw the first episode.

You know at first

the teaser is out.

I read the teaser and the first episode.

How far has the story progress? I should read it.

I don't read webtoon often.

I don't read webtoon.

I don't really play games either.

Sky Castle? Isn't it finished? Not yet?

You want me to do hobyhoby kkyu?

What was it?

Did I do that?

"Your skin is glowing".

SUGA should come.

Frames on the back?

I bought it in Japan a while ago.

And when I

seeing good art works

makes me feel comfortable.

I'm planning on going to exhibitions.

I don't know how I would manage to do so.

"I still listen to PIECE OF PEACE".

"Until you release the part 2".

"Studio tour".

I did it at the beginning of the live.

This is the best one.

LOVE MYSELF.

It's so warm in here.

This studio.

Mine is...

It's up to RM.

But when you see his studio, you'll be very surprised.

It's almost like a museum.

It's very much upgraded.

I'm not giving spoilers about RM's studio.

It's a great one.

"Can you say something in English?"

I'm your hope. You are my hope.

Learning English.

"Class assignments". It matters.

Class assignments.

In school, class assignments

were exciting.

You want to be in the class with your closes friends.

These things...

Where are other members?

I don't know whether I could show you this.

Right opposite to my studio

is SUGA's studio.

And right next to it is RM's studio.

Do I have any concerns these days?

My concerns...

Concerns?

I think I don't have many.

I've been happy lately.

I'm doing what I want to do.

I work on music, take some rest.

I don't have any special concerns these days.

New Year refreshed me.

Okay.

"Daydream" will soon hit 100 million views?

Really? Unbelievable.

"Daydream".

I sometimes do monitoring.

I sometimes search my name.

Wow, I lot of people watched this.

I...

for my next songs,

I want to feel more comfortable preparing them.

While producing "Hope World" last year, I went through tough times.

Because it was my first mix tape.

Fun.

You should do your best, J-HOPE!

Fun.

Isn't it time for dinner? I haven't had dinner yet.

I will have dinner after this live.

It's been already 30 minutes.

Any questions?

Every time I turn on a live,

I think "what should I talk about"?

I always have so many thoughts.

"You look so nice".

I turned on "Daydream" and I can see so many suns and moons.

"I love Producer Bang".

Yes, I agree.

I hope he stays healthy.

Ain't I tired? Not much.

I've been sleeping a lot. Wow, comments are coming up so fast.

Interesting things lately?

Lately?

Oh, I saw JUNGKOOK practice.

I filmed a video.

I'll upload it.

JUNGKOOK, JK on the street.

Poppin.

I plan to practice dance this week.

We've been working on our new album recently,

so I spent a lot of time sitting in a chair at a workroom.

But...

What should I say.

I should move my body.

so that it can stay flexible.

That would help me do better on the upcoming stage.

Performing on a stage after a long time,

and performing ever day are two really different things.

I felt the difference.

When I perform on a stage after a long while,

it's really tough, especially on the first day.

I have difficulty making a good look, focusing...

Rather a second day,

is less tough,

because I already got the momentum.

Gwangju? Do we go to Gwangju?

I'm not sure.

What's your favorite food lately?

There's no food that I don't eat.

"Borahae"!

Borahae.

Yes, I plan to practice dance this week.

Dance...

I practiced really hard years ago.

I used to practice in the early morning,

Unlike these days, I really focused on dancing then.

But...

I want to do better.

There are lots of things that I want to do,

and that I want to express.

Many things.

Many are talking about a fan meeting.

Well.

I'm not sure.

I think they're trying to make it better.

"J-HOPE, is there any pledge for 2,000 followers on Twitter"?

No, no pledge anymore.

It's too dangerous.

Too dangerous. You should be cautious.

Time really flies, I have goose bumps.

2013,

14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, it's been already seven years.

"Is there anything that you want to learn"?

Learn?

Learn.

I have a lot.

A lot.

I plan to make some more tracks this year.

Can't I turn it over?

Okay, more tracks.

It's a studio, but I've failed to master it.

It's difficult.

And a keyboard... JUNGKOOK often play the piano these days.

Ummm...

I...

I play the keyboard, just relying on my sense.

I don't have much expertise, I just think that good sound is good.

I want to learn these things,

to make nice tracks.

I want to turn it over.

I want to do so.

My grandma...

"My grandma's choeae is J-HOPE".

Choeae is... super...

Choeae means favorite, right?

Grandma!

Grandma!

"You look really hot when you work".

Really?

"Why are your hands so pretty"?

When you take a close look at my fingers,

here's a bump.

At a concert, in the past,

that...

choreography was really harsh then.

It also is now, but...

I crushed into another member and then my finger became... like this.

It hurts.

How long did I take to clean up my workroom? Not so long.

It took a longer time for that member.

"You look really nice in the movie".

I want to watch that.

"J-HOPE, are you gonna do chatting again"?

You mean... chatting on our official cafe, right?

Yes, I,

I think I was in Japan then.

Maybe Nagoya?

I couldn't sleep that night.

So I watched a movie featuring Ma Dongsuk, "Unstoppable".

I watched that,

I had difficulty falling asleep, so I went to our official cafe,

I had heard that,

there was something like chatting.

So I turned it on,

and talked with you.

It was like sending SMS to one another.

With you.

"Are you reading any books recently"?

Books?

I...

try to.

And,

There's someone who always recommend books to me.

I get many good recommendations,

I want to read good books.

What's the title of that book that I've been reading?

Do you know why am I looking at here?

I have books here.

Books are really difficult.

In this huge workroom,

there are few books here.

You see them?

Here.

This can,

be the answer.

It's been already 40 minutes.

We should finish.

It's at around 8 pm.

I should go work on our new album.

You,

"Is that a clock, something moving behind you"?

Yes, a clock.

Tik tok tik tok.

Isn't it cute?

"It's not a normal clock". Isn't it scary?

I sometimes get scared.

Yes, sold out.

I was surprised.

Really.

I felt our influence.

When we like something,

so many...

fans pay attention to that,

buy that. I was really surprised.

I really want to do a live more often, I mean it.

I mean it.

No, I'll really do it more often.

Okay.

Eye-catching lips.

I have trouble on my skin recently.

"Where is JUNGKOOK?" I think he's recording something.

I'll turn it off between 45 and 50.

Interesting questions please.

"Your favorite fashion style these days"?

Fashion?

Fashion...

I try not to wear things that are too much.

I like to try something.

Also when it comes to fashion.

Well...

I had many thoughts.

I decided to put on something that looks good on me.

So,

I really like clothes.

I searched many F/W fashion trends...

I like all the styles that I've seen.

Styles that are hip.

V...

V has been painting these days.

His drawings are really good.

I told you that I like to see paintings.

I think V has some sense of art.

So pretty.

He's also good at taking pictures.

Amazing.

I envy those who have that sense of art.

I don't have such thing.

So that really amazes me.

It's new to me.

SUGA has been suffering from cold.

I've been concerned.

Because of his cold.

When "Song Request" was out,

he was coughing.

I told him the song was really good.

And I felt a bit perplexed.

Take care!

Every member is doing well.

JIMIN,

JIMIN,

JIMIN,

JIMIN has trouble with his hair recently.

His hair became stiffened.

You know, his hair became like this.

Like a roof.

Cute.

JIN!

JIN,

JIN,

JIN,

he knows what makes him happy exactly.

He really enjoys playing games.

At our office,

there's a space for BTS,

and there are two computers.

Whenever I went there, I saw JIN playing games waiting for his recording turn.

I told him "wow you're playing it really hard".

I sometimes get surprised,

because his character is too cool.

I don't know much about the game though.

RM? RM has been really busy.

Busy.

Because he has two times amount of work to do.

Or three times.

Yes,

I've been thinking about this,

RM's lyrics are really nice.

He's great, someone that I should learn from.

How do I get rid of my stress?

As I told you, I see good things, feel good things,

That's healing.

There's a shocking question.

Shocking one.

"When are you going to start your military service?" I couldn't expect such question.

My face blushed.

It was not a spoiler.

"How was it being on 'Under 19'"?

"Under 19"?

Really new.

Before I made a decision to appear on that show, I was not sure whether I'm someone that can be on that show.

Because I thought that I'm not someone who deserve teaching others.

But I felt really new.

I saw them practice really hard,

and that reminded me of my past.

The time when I practiced hard to achieve my dream,

I thought that I wanted to become a singer like them...

My past.

I recalled those times.

I saw them try hard,

I wanted to wish a good luck to them.

And,

there are so many rookies these days.

Also at our company,

there're so many.

I really want to wish them a good luck.

And I want to be a good example.

I always think about this.

What time do I go to bed?

Today, perhaps after midnight.

I should go.

"I'm a mom of a girl. My daughter and I are your big fans.

But my daughter doesn't study hard due to BTS." Oh my god.

But you're also a fan of ours...

You're a fan...

My favorite dance lately? Hope on the street?

This week...

I plan to dance poppin, that I used to dance a lot.

I'm really leaving.

"Did you get a medical checkup"?

We regularly get a checkup, every one year.

We got a checkup last year around this season.

Maybe in March?

It's time to get a checkup this year.

We got endoscope last year.

Colonoscope and gastroscope.

It was really tough.

It had a hard time drinking that...

We were working on "Fake Love" at that time,

we had so much schedules then.

We really had a hard time having that drink every morning.

Take care, everyone.

I told you,

this year,

I wish you stay healthy both physically and mentally.

Including our members.

And including you.

Including many artists,

and all or their fans.

Okay,

It's 8:06 pm.

I was planning to turn this on 9 pm.

But I started it earlier that planned.

It took shorter time to clean up my first workroom than expected.

That's why I started earlier.

It's good,

to have conversations with you,

through a live.

Really meaningful.

I try to do it more often.

And I'll definitely watch that movie.

I want to.

Okay, I'll say good bye.

Last song.

What should be the last song?

J-HOPE's mix tape.

"Always".

I'll turn this live off when this song ends.

Take care,

Thank you Army!

Take care!

Thank you for wishing me a good luck.

It's all thanks to you.

I love you.

Time really flies when I do a live.

Bye bye!

Bye!

Thank you!

See you next time.

How do I turn it off?

I don't know how to turn it off.

How...

I wanted to finish in a cool manner.

This button?

Okay, bye!

Bye bye!

For more infomation >> J-hope live HOPE WORLD!😳 ENG - Duration: 56:16.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrity Hairstylist Chris Appleton Shows The Hottest Hair Trends Right Now | TODAY - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> Celebrity Hairstylist Chris Appleton Shows The Hottest Hair Trends Right Now | TODAY - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

CS GO LIVE STREAM in TAMIL - Duration: 1:41:23.

For more infomation >> CS GO LIVE STREAM in TAMIL - Duration: 1:41:23.

-------------------------------------------

Haul HEMA, LIDL, CARREFOUR... Petits achats pour mes enfants... - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Haul HEMA, LIDL, CARREFOUR... Petits achats pour mes enfants... - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

MELANIE MÜLLER über ihre Panne mit einem kleinen PIEPHAHN! - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> MELANIE MÜLLER über ihre Panne mit einem kleinen PIEPHAHN! - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Photoshop manipulation tutorial | Weather, Lighting and Blurring - Duration: 18:44.

'Ctrl J' to make a copy

Right click and select 'Convert to smart pobjects'

Take the brush and remove some of the blurring

Click the top layer and then hold shift and click the last one and then hit 'Ctrl G' to put them all in a group

Upload smoke texture file (Can be downloaded from Google)

While holding Alt+Shift, drag it from the lower right corner to maintain the right proportion. Then hit 'Enter'

Hold 'Alt' key and create a negative mask as shown

hit 'Ctrl +' to zoom in and 'Ctrl -' to zoom out

Hold 'Shift' and click the 'Backspace' key

Hit the 'X' AND 'Y' numbers. this is the location info of the car lights presenred in the small chart window

Hold 'alt' and click

hit the X AND Y numbers as shown to create lens flare in the exact spot

Take the clone stamp tool and take samples in the area by holding 'Alt' and click to create random rain drops

'Ctrl T' to transform

hit 'Enter'

Remove some of the rain drops out of the lighting Zone using a black brush

Another way to remove rain drops around using layer style option....

Thank you for watching! Subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> Photoshop manipulation tutorial | Weather, Lighting and Blurring - Duration: 18:44.

-------------------------------------------

JL Crafts Pt.2 - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> JL Crafts Pt.2 - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

🎞 Un cinéma chez soi même quand on a pas de place - LG PF1000U - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> 🎞 Un cinéma chez soi même quand on a pas de place - LG PF1000U - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

2 Methods to Fight Off Acne with Baking Soda! - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> 2 Methods to Fight Off Acne with Baking Soda! - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Shakyamuni Buddha mantra of Spiritual Blessing - Duration: 12:18.

Om Muni Muni

Maha Muni

Shakyamuni Swaha

Om Muni Muni

Maha Muni

Shakyamuni Swaha

For more infomation >> Shakyamuni Buddha mantra of Spiritual Blessing - Duration: 12:18.

-------------------------------------------

AV Essentials - Lumens DC170 - Duration: 1:01.

Hi, this is Eric with AV Essentials.

Today we're going to be talking about the Lumens DC170 Document Camera.

The DC170 is a full HD, 30 frames per second, goose neck document camera,

equipped with a professional sensor that provides vivid color reproduction and low noise

to produce a crystal clear image.

One button auto-tuning image optimization, along with the LED side lamp,

guarantees that you get the perfect image for any setting.

The built-in microphone and SD card provide the ability for one-touch audio and video recording.

The DC170 is equipped with both VGA and HDMI outputs, making it easy to install in any classroom.

Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment