Thursday, December 29, 2016

Youtube daily report Dec 29 2016

At last count I know of six people in

my immediate family who've had cancer

which is quite a lot.

Hi, I'm Nikki from ChoosingDifferently.com

and today I want to talk to you

about my family history of cancer so you

can understand why this topic

is so important to me.

So back when I was maybe about 10 years

old my maternal aunt, my mother's sister, had

breast cancer.

I remember at the time her talking about

it and she even showed us where she'd had

her breast removed and her prosthetic

breast. It was kind of weird and interesting but

it didn't really sink in. But then over

the years more people in my family have been

affected by cancer. My maternal

grandmother died of breast cancer,

my maternal grandfather had prostate cancer,

managed to fight it off but then

recently it returned and he died

recently from prostate cancer. On my

father's side I have an aunt who died of

cancer and my father's mother, my

paternal grandmother, also died of cancer and

most recently my mother has been dealing

with cancer. So this is pretty close to

home for me and it means that my risk of

cancer is pretty high, so it's really

important to me to explore ways that I

can both reduce the risk of developing

cancer in the first place and have

things that I can do to heal my body, to

support my body should it ever happen to me.

So that's a little bit about my family

history of cancer and why this topic is

so close to home for me.

I hope you found this video useful

and I would love a like,

a comment, a share on my video.

Catch my next video to continue activating

your body's natural ability to heal.

For more infomation >> My family history of cancer - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

'La La Land' Trailer

For more infomation >> 'La La Land' Trailer

-------------------------------------------

Compare Loom & Leaf

For more infomation >> Compare Loom & Leaf

-------------------------------------------

Fahed NY - Duration: 6:10.

Hi everyone

I present myself

my name is Fahed NY

This is my first video on Youtube

My channel will consist

of sharing content

of video games, humoristic video and musical video

For more infomation >> Fahed NY - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Compare Loom & Leaf

For more infomation >> Compare Loom & Leaf

-------------------------------------------

Choosing Love After Tragedy...

For more infomation >> Choosing Love After Tragedy...

-------------------------------------------

Shame On You PM Modi-Dr Pooja Shukal Pandey - Duration: 5:17.

Also Watch Previous Video

For more infomation >> Shame On You PM Modi-Dr Pooja Shukal Pandey - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

[VOSTFR] BTS GAYO (ÉPISODE 1) [ACTIVER LES SOUS TITRES !] - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> [VOSTFR] BTS GAYO (ÉPISODE 1) [ACTIVER LES SOUS TITRES !] - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Slowly - Khaoz ✘ Junder (Prod. By Khaoz) [Audio Oficial] ® - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Slowly - Khaoz ✘ Junder (Prod. By Khaoz) [Audio Oficial] ® - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

7 MYTHS You Still Believe About ALCOHOL - Duration: 4:09.

Baboon TV Presents 7 Myths You Still Believe About Alcohol

Number One: The theory of our bodies processing drink within an hour is claimed to he two

by Warren, who claims, "The average rate of alcohol metabolism

is 100 milligrams of alcohol per kilogram of bodyweight per hour..

For a typical 160-pound man, this would translate into 7 grams of alcohol in an hour.

The so-called standard serving, a 12-ounce bottle of beer, is 14 grams of alcohol, so

it would take two hours to fully metabolize it.

For most people, if you drink one drink an hour, you're going to become more and more

impaired each hour."

He says that, for a 160 pound person, the rate of an hour is contradictory because it

would then take four hours to get legally drunk with a .08 alcohol concentration level

in the blood.

Number Two: The processes is almost impossible to speed up, as opposed to claims of hot cups

of coffee and cold showers doing so.

Warren claims caffeine actually does the opposite.

"Caffeine is a stimulant, and because of that, a person's going to be more awake

but just as much impaired.

It can give an individual a false degree of confidence that they are not impaired,"

he says.

This could lead to poor decisions and risky behaviour.

Number Three: Alcohol doesn't, in fact, send you to the loo more often, it suppresses the

Vasopressin hormone, which sends extra liquids to the bladder.

Alcohol is a diuretic, which squeezes more water to outside of our cells.

In turn, that excess water is taken to our bladder.

Then, you need to go when you need to!

With a drink after another, it increases.

It doesn't, however, have to do so much with delaying the first trip to empty your bladder.

The trick is to have less alcohol to drink when you cannot head over, since it is the

root cause of these irritating, frequent visits.

That's a fact to keep in mind the next time you're out drinking the night away, unless

you want to spend that night in the loo instead of enjoying it like you should be.

Number Four: Now to the hangover ratio.

The New York Times reported.

"The pattern, more often, is that people will have beer and then move on to liquor

at the end of the night, and so they think it's the liquor that made them sick,"

Carlton K. Erickson, director of the Addiction Science Research and Education Center at the

University of Texas College of Pharmacy, told the Times in 2006.

"But simply mixing the two really has nothing to do with it."

This combination may sometimes be misleading, but it isn't just the liquor that brings on

that ill feeling.

Number Five: "Most beer bellies are just due to excessive calories from any source,

beer among them," Marion Nestle, Ph.D., M.P.H., a professor of nutrition, food studies

and public health at New York University told The Huffington Post in 2013.

Beer can cause a beer belly, but that belly is not only caused by beer.

Beer contains calories, yes, but generally speaking, calories are found in every consumed

food or drink except water.

When you think of it, a little less beer and a little more water might calm the bulge.

Number Six: Drink to sleep, correct?

However, you sleep will easily become disrupted if you over do it.

According to a 2013 review of the research, a decrease in the crucial stage of sleep,

the REM, or Rapid Eye Movement, stage is due to the disruption alcohol causes.

This disturbance in the REM cycle may hinder that bit of sleep one tends to drink to get,

which may suggest one doesn't drink excessively before bedtime, as the research states.

Number Seven: Hangover cures shown on marketing products, despite their vitamin levels, don't

scientifically prove to be effective.

Warren claims, "In the past, [manufacturers] have added thiamine or folate or vitamin B6

or vitamin B12 and claimed this helps speed the rate of clearance of alcohol.

There's no basis and no evidence to indicate that that actually does happen."

Thanks for watching another amazing video!

Don't forget to subscribe for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment