Saturday, December 31, 2016

Youtube daily report Dec 31 2016

They confront, with humor or anger or beauty, nearly every issue that came up in 2016, from the seemingly minute to the unspeakably horrific.

May the catharsis of this art, and the art borne out of whatever comes next, prop up our sanity.

May it grant us the strength to keep going in a tunnel whose opening light has yet to appear.

For more infomation >> NEW Funny videos 2016 funny vines try not to laugh challenge | Funniest boys | Fun Entertainment - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Love Mariah Carey?

For more infomation >> Love Mariah Carey?

-------------------------------------------

Fantastic Beasts Movie

For more infomation >> Fantastic Beasts Movie

-------------------------------------------

Guckkasten (국카스텐) - Mirror (거울) Live Performance - K-DF REACTION K-ROCK EN ESPAÑOL (Special) - Duration: 10:14.

Hello .. guys .. and because today we come with this request that they left me And I hope you like it a lot.

Since this is the last video of this year 2016.

I thank you very much for that support, for the requests and I hope you like this last video of this year 2016.

And well .. .. without so much preamble we go to the video .. Yyyy but before.

But before .. I want to reiterate that already made video of this Korean artist .. since he has a korean beech rock band.

And then if you have not seen the videos because here above I leave you an image of the previous video .. or the labels will appear .. so if you want to see it too.

And then the group of this boy is called. Guckkasten

Or something like that.

Then let's go to the video .. having this guy show us. come on.

For what I see is in concert.

The presentation of this boy

And goes out with .... the guitar.

Same this boy sings excellent

Excellent .. how do you see all those lights

Korean idol

It is full of theater or stadium .. or I do not know.

But from what I see .. are several images or several presentations of this guy

Because there I already see him with yellow hair

I already see that they are video editions Says mirror

sounds really good.

If they are editions of different presentations of this boy.

Or this rock band

I'm going to mess up

Oh how you look in different years

Or the different styles he had.

To jump

Oops! My headphones will fall

See how they jump there.

They fall to me the headphones.

They fall to me the headphones.

It's a lot of concert

nodding off

That tone sounds good.

the Broke

HE finish

And so good until there Was the video

A lot of strength

A lot of energy.

Same already made video of this guy. And because he sings very well.

And has some very good songs.

And well, this was the last video of this year.

And I hope you liked it.

And well .. I can only say that .. thank you very much for those requests and continue to support me

And that we grow more and more and we go for more.

And so, as I always tell you

if you liked it subscribe to my channel to reach you videos to email

but when you subscribe .. das clip settings Or a little bell .. and there to side .. and you get a window .. where you agree there and place save

And ready .. ay you begin to get videos when I upload a video.

Equal down here .. I also leave them the web page of the group where I ascend the videos .. where this all separated by sections.

Where this doramas, k-df reaction kpop, k-df reaction Q-pop, dance cover and other things. to visit us and follow us. as it is another search option.

And therefore also .. I leave here down my social networks facebook and twitter .. .. although I am more on facebook.

Equal any question I can say .. or I can add or I can also follow. ask, requests, suggestions, can tell by the facebook and answer them gladly.

And thus also any comment .. good or bad .. is welcome .. will answer with pleasure.

And I will answer them .. as I did in all this year

Also share my videos As well as if you like I like or do not like

And well .. without much preamble .. we are in the following video .. Take care all .. and goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment