Friday, December 30, 2016

Youtube daily report Dec 30 2016

The Shipsmas Clause

Dear Santa, I've been very good this year. What I would like most this Xmas is THE SHIP!

Love, Marek 34 y.o.

For more infomation >> World of Warships - Bad Advice: The Shipmas Clause - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

#32 les 12 premiers réglages de votre appareil photo-part2 - Duration: 11:03.

For more infomation >> #32 les 12 premiers réglages de votre appareil photo-part2 - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

Fantastic Beasts Movie

For more infomation >> Fantastic Beasts Movie

-------------------------------------------

Love Rudy Mancuso?

For more infomation >> Love Rudy Mancuso?

-------------------------------------------

(VietsubCC)[FMV]Khải Nguyên-凯源-Bài hát mới Đom Đóm-萤火 - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> (VietsubCC)[FMV]Khải Nguyên-凯源-Bài hát mới Đom Đóm-萤火 - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Hawkeye Firefly 7S - Migliore Action Camera 4K Economica! Meglio di GoPro Hero 5 e 4! - Unboxing ITA - Duration: 13:50.

For more infomation >> Hawkeye Firefly 7S - Migliore Action Camera 4K Economica! Meglio di GoPro Hero 5 e 4! - Unboxing ITA - Duration: 13:50.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Sub] [FULL] WI Antenna Angels - Duration: 53:06.

we will start recording

~Feliz navidad~

(merry christmas)

Hello everyone

Weekly Idol

Actually, this christmas special is quite saddening me. For christmas special, we always have girl group that come here.

it was like that

Today's recording, we are predicting that it's going to be the most difficult one.

We have never seen them before in Weekly idol and they have come here .

its the first time they are here.

Why did you bring them here? (to the writers)

We are thankful if it goes well. If it doesn't go well, we will come back with another special.

We have to look at them as idols.

We have to change the title.

Weekly Musicians

With people from korea's audition program, Antenna Angels is here.

First of all, one by one please introduce yourself.

Don't you want them to do that "blablabla"

i don't think it will work on them. Just try to do it and see

"blablabla"

Hello, we're the Antenna Angels.

They came prepared.You were told to do this right? by your CEO

What does Antenna Angels mean?

Our CEO gave us that name.

It's because they say we look like angels when we are working

For men also?

yeahh

Our sunbaenim are called Antenna Warriors

Who is in Antenna Warriors?

Yoo Hee Yeol, Peppertones, Lucid Fall, Park Sae Byul and Jung Jae Hyung

That person?

that person is in the company?

Jung Jae Hyung in Antenna?

Yeah

Please greet the audience.

Hello. I came back with a new album called "The Voice". I'm Jung Seung Hwan. Nice to meet you

Jung Seung Hwan

His song is doing well in the charts these days.

Next person, please introduce yourself

Hello. I am a singer songwriter, Sam Kim. Nice to meet you.

Is it Sam Gim or Sam Kim? How do we call you?

Can't we call you Kim Sam?

i need to get approval from my boss.

Who's your boss?

Yoo Hee Yeol

just go with Kim Sam. Okay, i understand

Sam Kim, you came from America? Yes that's right.

Yes that's right.

Where are you from?

I'm from Seattle.

Seattle. wowww

Seattle super sonic

Gary Payton!

hehehe

How about you, Jung Seung Hwan?

I'm from Incheon.

yeahh Incheon.

Like Chinatown baby .

In all of a sudden?

ChinaTown

China Town, man

kekeke :P

Hyungdon is very good at speaking english.

Talk to him in english

How are you?

(Learned from American TV shows)

um i'm fine.yeaa. hehehe

so cute

(Native Speaker) (Face English Speaker)

did you like your santa claus hat? yeahh woahh .

(my type)

hahaha

Don't you have a more difficult question?

he's teaching English

Really? Yes.

Yeah, is teaching correct? hehe

Ah! He's learning english

English Running Man. Run? What?

He's learning English now

Learning? Are you learning it? walking running man, OK? (i've no idea what he's talking bout too)

a difficult question.

difficult english question.

difficult one?

umm

so, what do you think about plants photosynthesizing?

umm...

hehehe

Are you laughing?

i'm sorry. its okay. hehe just laugh.

Hold on, Seung Hwan

Then can you speak English?

Come here speak in English. Do your English

I thought it was funny to see that you understood what he said

We look like we studied in the states

We're good with Sam

it's because we have swag

Okay, next person.

Hello. i am a singer, Kwon Jin Ah.Nice to meet you.

For Weekly Idol, Kwon Jin Ah is wearing moderated traditional clothes

It's very Korean

Is it a natural dyed dress? - Right

What a beautiful color!

- In natural dye ...

We're with Madam Kwon Jin Ah

If you turn around, can we see any letters at the back of the dress?

Ouh, i don't think so

Next person.

Hello, i play piano and sings, Lee Jin ah. Nice to meet you.

Jin ah, you were a contestant in kpop star right?

that time, when i first heard your song, ahh i knew you were going to be a hit singer.

Actually, i was hoping for you to choose YG entertainment..

ouuh. But why go Antenna?

I thought I'd be fitted into Antenna more

No. No. You're so YG

Look at how well Akdong Musician is doing.

But im curious, why you all choose Antenna?

I think we all have the same thought

why?

We are all match well in Antenna

Right now, honestly, you are regretting it right?

No -Not at all

Your manager is not here, so tell us

Black Pink is hot right now

See how Twice made a hit. They're a hit

Only now you all appear in Weekly Idol.

They've already visited here before

You're here abruptly.

Can not you see how choked up we are?

hehehe

What are you going to do now?

We'll do our best

What? what are you going to work hard at?

Do not lower your voice

Since we're in the basement, it's too reverberate here

hehehe

Actually,It's the first time that musicians came to Weekly idol.

For today's special, there is no random play dance.

Its a corner where we will be listening to ur music

We are going to listen to Antenna Angels with this first corner (LIVE)

As for Kim Sam,he brought guitar and lee jinah with keyboard.

Here we have a jukebox

Really?

can i request for a song then?

"ibibi"

it's not a jukebox

Wait a minute.

Is it because of the singer?

Is it not responding because we are the one singing it?

(taken aback)

1,2,3

"Don't listen to the women that you broke up with"

Don't do that song

How would they know the song?

You don't know?

Is it possible with Jinah?

i really like that song

what song?

you know Shostakovich's waltz no.2.

Yes?

"Bambambambam"

(oh it works)

(As expected, music genius Lee Jinah)

you know ....?

Yes?

i don't really know hot songs

"Uuuuuu"

Excuse me, i'm really sorry. Don't you have any other jukebox instrument?

You're prepared with Christmas Carol Medley right?

yes

Let's hear it

(Grateful melody)

(Grateful melody) (Grateful voice)

(Christmas Time is Here) (Vince Guaraldi Trio)

(In the 3rd basement) (Never heard such a high quality live)

1, 2, 3, 4

(Let It Snow - Vaughn Monroe)

(Happy with all the voices)

(Angels are singing in the 3rd basement)

(Here must be the heaven)

(Voice of an angel)

I want to buy them all

(Jingle Bell)

(Sweet voice for your ears)

(Was I a good child?) (This is a real Christmas gift)

(Yoo Hee Yeol's treasure box)

(Last Christmas - Wham)

- Wham - Wham

Michael!

George Michael!

(I brought four best voices)

(Since I do not know your type)

(Harmonization of all voices)

(Sentimental)

(So ​​sweet)

(Sweet, even sweeter)

(Antenna Angels, you're go angelic)

(When everyone was worried about casting them here)

(Yoo Hee Yeol forced it)

(You'll get blessed, Yoo Hee Yeol)

(Touched endlessly)

While all of you were supposed to make harmonies, why did not Seung Hwan do it?

I did

I could not hear - Me neither

Is it a fluke? I thought you were lip syncing

Can not you do 3rd or 5th triads?

I could hear all the rest of others' voices

Really? - I have such a tidy sound

Can not you do La La?

1, 2, 3!

Come over here. I can not hear

Come up here since I can not hear you

Get out of the team

You're so bad

Let's do it together

(Kind of enough to smile it away)

(Among the music angels) (Music pigs are coming in)

5, 6, 7,8!

(Disharmony)

(A whole new world for him)

(Singing only one note)

(Singing only one note, Harmonizing)

(Angels, do not try so hard)

Can't you play the guitar louder?

We want to make a harmony

Why do you sound so quiet?

Be confident when you sing - Be confident

Can't you make triads?

Of course we can

Let's make D then - Seung Hwan

Watch and learn it - Yes

This is how you make triads

This is what harmonics is

Give us the first note

(Angels are suffering again)

(Destructing the harmony)

1, 2, 3, 4

(It's supposed to be messed up)

(Singing one note)

(The guitar sounds so loud)

(Feeling nervous to listen to)

(Christmas nightmare in 2016)

One more time

(Do not say one more time)

(Excited)

(Sam is also overly excited)

Hey!

Let's go to Hongdae

Let's go to a club

Seung Hwan - Yes

This is how you sing

I was so quiet - Can you make harmonies?

I guess I can - It's about your confidence

And Kim Sam ...

You should play the guitar louder - Yes

Okay - I was too quiet

Yet? - The volume was too low

This time, they have prepared idol hit song medley

They have prepared a lot

Seung Hwan, move away if you are not confident

Yes

I will sing louder this time

Okay. i look forward to it.

For you

I have a secretly hidden

Aegyo to show

Everyday, I will not bore you

I'll make you laugh

You will not know how I love you

Ah-choo!

(The song itself is not that touching)

I can not help sneezing when I see you

There are many things to tell you

My lips ...

(Is Ah-Choo so sad?)

They're too ticklish

to tolerate

(Grumbling) (Serious)

(Before DoniConni stops)

(Mistake)

Sorry

That's okay. - It's fine

This can happen

The instrument can be mistaken

It's not an audition program

You suddenly became kind - No no

It's not a sudden thing

We used to be very kind - We're not just unkind to someone

Let's watch

1, 2, 3, 4

(Yoo Hee Yeol's music box is re-opened)

(What's the next song?)

24 hours is not good enough for me

When I'm with you

As I look into your eyes - Seung Hwan, join us

24 hours is not good enough for me

(Twitching)

I'm touching you - She's making us dance

as you touch me

24 hours

1, 2, 3

(Goodness)

2, 3, 4

This is real music - This is real

You should make someone dance - It has to make body moves

Nice. Good job

Music makes us dance

While praises make a whale dance

Cool song makes people dance

You should do like this

We will proceed to the next song

I thought I was already grown up

(Doni's favorite song)

Although it's my feeling

Why can not I control it

As I keep pushing you away

I'm still falling into you, falling into you baby

I'm like TT

I'm like TT

Just like TT - Seung Hwan, what are you doing?

Do not you know how I feel? You're too mean. You're too mean

I'm like TT

Just like TT

Tell me that you'd be my baby

Wow, Kim Sam

Good

Kim Sam

Is this the dance?

I want to learn from you - This is good

After this, give him some seaweed

Three packs for him

He makes us dance

This is what music is, OK?

You know music? - Yeah

Jin Ah, let's go!

1, 2, 3, 4

She got me gone crazy

Why is my heart beating?

You're beautiful. You're my goddess

Your heart is closed, yeah yeah

I'll knock on your heart. Will you let me in?

I'll make you thrilled

With eyes of curiosity

You're already into me

By the way

Can you play a song we know?

Can not you do Growl?

- Growl? - Growl

Growl, growl, growl

Sorry. We want to dance

Seung Hwan wants to dance, too

She knows how to dance with Growl - Really?

Then, I'll dance with Jin Ah

(I can play any music)

Growl! Growl! I'm growling

Growl! Growl! I'm growling

Growl! Growl! I'm growling - Jin Ah

(Lee Jin Ah's extreme job)

Seung Hwan, do you know the difference?

Can not you feel it?

I did not feel anything before, but today ...

So can you feel it? - Is there a song you can do?

Other members can make me dance

I can not only sing ballads

What do you mean? We can even dance with 24 hours

I feel so lonely

I feel like sobbing

I really feel like sobbing

My life is

full of splendor

Loneliness come

I miss my maternal grandma who I've never seen before

I'm asking you

Do you feel happy in this moment?

Seung Hwan have to learn from us

(next corner)

First written profile with Antenna Angels

First written profile is for people visiting us for the first time .

They cannot escape the first course.

We will now look for Jung Seung Hwan's charm right now.

Antenna's poet with 500 works

Yoo Hee Yeol said, he leaves his poet on his way

Do you write poems a lot?

I just like to write down things by myself

But, people call my writings as poems somehow

It's kind of embarrassing

There's a poem about Lee Jin Ah

Really? - You did not know it at all?

(Blurred) (Nodding)

Was there?

Title, Lee Jin Ah

The smile in the morning

is still in the corner of the room

It comforted my crouching night

She was once darkness

Thus I know love and hate

What are you really?

(Irritated)

This makes me too fancy

I do not want it

We like rough things

It'll be great if Lee Jin Ah playing the piano for reciting

Seung Hwan ... - Okay

Let's have a look

(Rebooting the emotion)

The smile in the morning

is still in the corner of the room

Comforted my night - Comforted ...

She was once darkness

Thus I know love and truth

She tends to give a smile of tears

When I did not know the morning

She handed

slender, but a rough hand

saying she wishes for my happiness

I wish for her happiness, too

What does it mean? - It's about ...

Jin Ah was about to have a debut a long time ago

We used to do V App in a formal way

When someone has a debut ... - He's crying

(I got a caught)

Who?

Kim Sam

Are you crying? - Why?

It was so beautiful

He's really crying

No. Hold on

I can not do this with Antenna guys

I will not do this with musicians

It's kind of ... - I can't catch up with him

Why are you suddenly crying?

Did you get something in your eyes?

It was so beautiful

(Feeling spring in your poem)

How did you feel to listen to this poem?

Jin Ah is not crying, but Sam Kim is

What's morning smile?

You said it comforted the crouching night.

Did you meet Seung Hwan in the early morning?

It's not that

I was trying to make it symbolize as Jin Ah

Could you write such a poem while u have no feeling towards her?

I like Jin Ah a lot

Okay - got it

I like Jin Ah a lot

Okay - got it

So, you like her - That's it

(Seung Hwan, fool)

How about you, Lee Jin Ah? He's okay. Not bad

I like Seung Hwan

It's not that. I just like him as a friend

That's it You'll be surprised to watch the show

music genius, Lee Jin Ah

I heard you can sing anything in your own style

You can sing A Centennial Life, Southbound Train

This will be fun

Can you sing A Centennial Life?

(2015 mega hit song, A Centennial Life)

When I'm 60 ...

When I'm 60 ...

And grim reaper comes - I really do not want to go there

Tell him I'm too young

to go there

I can not really go there

Can you really do that, too?

The Gloomy Song?

It's not the end yet

I really love the song

Really? - I never saw someone like you

This song is really hilarious

I never saw someone like you

I listen to it when I feel gloomy

But, I've never sung it before

It's more difficult than you think

There's a lay back in the part, No no no no no

It will not be that easy - But the words ...

No no no no no

You're not good

No no no no no. You should sing like this

(Nasal voice lesson)

Look down

Start from your real voice to falsetto. Do it naturally

No no ... It should be like this

This is how you sing. Does Seung Hwan know how?

Does Seung Hwan know how?

Try it - Try it then

5,6,7,8

No no no no no - Not good enough

(Displeased)

I'm sorry. I was trying hard

No no ... Is not it right? - No way

(Listen, this is a gifted nasal voice)

You have to open up here

No no ... - No no no

Look at his eyes. You should flip them

No no no no no - Not like that

Call us later - We'll teach you

You can write songs in a minute

About how you feel to be here Sounds nice

Can you write a song about it?

We have a bard here, too

If you play the keyboard, can Seung Hwan sing with words?

(Sketch Book in the 3rd basement)

(Unexpected performance)

(The oldest just wrote a melody)

(Automatically reacting)

I do not know what I'm doing now

Sing louder

I'm working hard - I'm working hard

I do not know why - You really do not know?

When I dance, it's not that good enough

Do you really not know

what you need now?

Monitor this on TV - I do not know what I really need

Watch this on TV, you little one

Watch the actual show

You'll know what you need, you little one

You little one - Ah

Okay

(Good job Seung Hwan)

Can we make a song out of this tune?

Nice. Conflict between Seung Hwan, Hyung-don and Defconn

I like this You Little One Jin Ah, it's amazing

we will have a look at the next person

Antenna's IU, Suzy. Kwon Jin Ah

Who wrote that?

Who do you think wrote it?

Yoo hee yeol wrote it

According to it, you can dance traditional like sexy dance

Yoo Hee Yeol said it was like The Wailing

He thought she was in possession

Sam Kim and Seung Hwan can not even watch that sexy dance

In Antenna, I heard she gets dance tutoring

That means Kwon Jin Ah gets ... - High expectations

She must have a talent for dancing

We prepared a song

I hope Sam Kim and Jung Seung Hwan to watch Jin Ah's sexy dance till the end

What shall I do? - She has a lot of talents, I see

Let's go. Music start!

(Suddenly changed)

(See how the two guys' face change)

(When I dance, people pay attention to me)

(Brisk movement)

(A result from investment)

(Impatient Calmed down)

(Beautiful moves)

(It looked like a flamenco)

I heard Jung Seung Hwan is a dancing machine in Antenna

There's one I can dance

What's that?

A foreign artist Charlie Puth

It has a song called Suffer Suffer. S, u, f, f, e, r

Did not Charlie Puth sing Sing Again? - Right

Accompanied with this

Do you want the music or what? - I can play it

Then, play Suffer for Jung Seung Hwan

(Kim Sam's sweet guitar sound)

(Jin Ah's voice along it)

(Jung Seung Hwan's awful dance)

(Dancing)

(What's that?)

(Performance art)

What's he doing?

(He's dancing, but not really dancing)

Is it like Poomsae for Taekwondo?

(Ending)

(Ending with point dance)

Was it like Poomsae? - No

The tempo was too slow - Is it like traditional martial art?

Anyway ... - Charlie Puth - enjoyed your dance

And Kwon Jin Ah's amazing sexy dance

I thought she was Beyonce

Lastly is our Kim Sam

You have a lot of personal skills

Lee Jin Ah and Maengu's voice mimicry, cover dance of Beyonce's Single Lady

Who told them?

Yoo Hee Yeol

Yoo Hee Yeol told us all - He told us everything

Why did you do that?

How do you do cover dance of Beyonce?

You'll do this one - You should show it to Seung Hwan, too

Music start - Do we have it?

Music start!

(Single Ladies - Beyonce)

(Laughing Shocked)

(Hello. I'm Beyonce Sam)

That move is like plating rice

(This is it for today)

(Absurd)

(Tactless)

Can you play the guitar and sing? - For the last time

Can you play your favorite song?

(Playing automatically)

(This is it)

(How cool!)

(He's born as a musician)

(Fabulous)

It's very rhythmic

(Astonished)

(Forget that Beyonce cover dance)

(I'm the handsome Sam Kim)

(I say Sam, You say Kim)

Woah

Nice

We are here with Antenna Angels

The person who has made all this possible to happen here

The person has personally came down to this 3rd floor basement

The reason behind this absurb Christmas Special

The person who named Antenna Angels, Yoo Hee Yeol

They don't look like they are welcoming you

Absolutely not welcome

Have a seat

It's the first time

I have not seen this chair for a few years

It's very uncomfortable

You are a person with a position

Hello. I am in charge of Antenna's main vocal. I am Yoo Hee Yeol.

The air is not good here

Why did you send them to our program?

You do know that it is an idol program right?

they should be appearing on programs like YHY Sketchbook .

Why did you send them here?

Shouldn't they be appearing in YHY sketchbook for Christmas Special?

So, what do you think about our kids?

Its Not Weekly Musician

In our company, whenever i look at them , i feel that they are like an idol

There's a huge problem here.

We cannot do random play dance

When i see them dance just now, i didn't know that you have many great dancers in your company

You did a dance?

Jung Seung Hwan showed us a dance just now.

They are taking the same dance lesson just like in JYP

It's a no wonder that they have those vibe.

They are taking dance lesson at that place right?

Were they taught by the same dance instructor?

Yes

No wonder that they're a musician

Since the boss is here, you have to go through the 3 obstacle courses.

Does the bosses came here?

JYP personally come here

He came here alone.

He didn't come here as a boss? He came here as a singer Park Jinyoung.

He also played the boss role here

And Honestly, in terms of looks, i am better than Yoo Hee Yeol. ~JYP

I can't stand seeing JYP face and the fact that he came here is quite distasteful.

Actually, I want to invite Jung Jae Hyung

We did not know Jung Jae Hyung is in your company

It's a secret for us, too

(Music Angel is in all secret)

By the way

(Honey-tongued Yoo Hee Yeol)

He's not good at selling, right?

We'll see your a set of Aegyo as a boss

This is the first one

(Curious)

JYP was a legend - Hey, I have something to tell you

Hey, I really like you

This much, this much, this much

I really love you

This is called Aegyo

We'll invite you the bosses from all agencies

Where are you going?

Do you know how we suffered?

Do you know how we suffered? - Worked hard for them

Watch the show on TV

That's ...

We're too old to do that

It's okay If you do not want to do it without music, we can make a background music for you

Play it

(Working for the boss)

You can see lyrics in front

(Toy is singing)

Hey I have something to tell you

Hey I have something to tell you

Hey I really like you

Hey I really like you

This much, this much, this much

I really like you

(A legendary moment of Antenna)

I really like you

(Heart)

(Impressed)

You really like the kids here

I did not know you really love them

He does not do such things - He never does such things

He really does not do this

He never does such things

I can see how much you love them. It's okay. You do not have to be ashamed

Why are you hiding your face?

Gosh. His ears are so hot

Is there anyone who has cold hands?

(Getting a fever)

I thought you were wearing a mask

JYP and Antenna has quite a difference

He makes hand glasses like this

I can see how much you love your staffs

(Are you there?)

It was not that bad after it, right? - Sure. Now ...

Or do you want to monitor what you just did?

No way. I do not want to see - Seung Hwan, did you see?

Yes - This is how you do

Let's have Seung Hwan try it

Let's do it, Seung Hwan

(Watching him like his dad)

Jin Ah, could you please ...

(Little prince of ballad is singing)

Hey I have something to tell you

Hey I have something to tell you

Hey I really like you - He was like this for the entire show

This much, this much, this much

Good work

(You little one)

This much, this much, this much

Good work

(I did not raise you like this)

He was like this for a whole day

We've been filming for hours

So, the first course is passed

I really like you

I really like you

(Addicted to Aegyo)

(True teaching method)

You're done with the first one among three

Is this just one? Am I done with just one?

(Good gracious)

The second course is ...

Since the boss is here personally and usually the boss always treats coffee using the their own card for our staffs

Really?

Can you pass me your wallet?

You're going to take out the card from the wallet itself.

Use your own personal card

Yoo Hee Yeol is going to treat

We will check for you

We will use your own personal card

Woah black credit card

We will move on to the next corner with the boss personal card

It's the Boss's Treat! Show Me The Boss!

What is this?

With the boss's personal card, if you succeed the mission, you can get any gifts that you want ! using his own personal card.

So, we are not treating them with gifts and not coffee using my card?

In YG, a fridge and a computer were treated to them

Did Hyun-suk do that? - Yes

But I can afford to it

Every morning, he sends us the price of YG's stock With this

what can they do with it?

I'm sorry. Since it's lack of production cost,

can you please spin it by yourself?

You can just spin it like this - ME?

Sure

So, we can feel like in movie awards

Like Academy Awards - Is not it supposed to be automatic?

We have small budget

Let's hear what you want to have now

Seung Hwan, that's a real card

Yoo Hee Yeol is treating you - Something you need

I need a foot bath machine

Foot bath machine? - Is not it too cheap? - Is it?

Is it not too cheap? - Is it?

How about a bath tub for lower body? - Something more expensive

A bath tub for lower body

That's right

What's that? - It's a tub - You can find it

Apink got a bath tub for lower body, right? About 700,000 KRW

Is not a big basin good enough? - No way

A bath tub for lower body? - Yes

That's good

Kim Sam?

How about Sam?

How about a business class flight ticket? - To visit hometown

How about a business class flight ticket? - To visit hometown

You should go to Seattle

A ticket valid for 12 months - You should go to Seattle

You should go to Seattle

Yes

Kim Sam, a flight ticket for business class He's meeting his parents

What a nice boss! - Wow, amazing - I admit

You're so cool

You are large-handed

A flight ticket is okay Even I've never taken a business before

That's why it's a Christmas gift

When Sam goes back to the states in a business seat, Yoo Hee Yeol is a big guy

It's the best - When Antenna is known for it

K-POP Star contestants will chose your agency

They will not go to YG

They will not go to YG

(I'm doomed)

Kwon Jin Ah!

I ... I want a laptop

Nice - you have one

That's a big size

I want something portable

I can not afford it for myself either

So, you're giving staffs a thing as a gift that you can not afford to buy

This is ... - When viewers watch this ...

When you spin it too fast, viewers might feel dizzy

When you spin it too fast ...

(Being a boss is too lonely)

They have to succeed it first

When they fail, they can not have gifts

How about Lee Jin Ah?

I want a guitar then

Guitar! - Which guitar?

That sounds nice

I want something small

What brand? - It was a very small one

I can not remember - What's the price?

About ... 2 or 300,000 KRW?

No no no That's not good enough

Who's sitting on the golden chair? He's the king

Everyone wants something pricy

Guitar and ... Guitar and ... - Guitar and launchpad - Is it a keyboard? - Drum? - Is it a percussion?

Yes - knew it

Wait, the guitar she's talking about ... I think she knows the price not right

Are you talking about T brand? - That's the one

You're the worst

Why? What's going on?

How much is it? - How much?

It's really expensive - How much?

You can not even buy it anywhere - Really?

Let's summarise it easily

Firstly, bathtub

Economy class ticket. You can do it this way.

Economy class ticket

Laptop

And Guitar

Like this it will be less burden

Sure

The mission that they have to succeed is...

"Shouting in Silence"

they must have not done it before

"Shouting in Silence"

What does that smile mean?

It's quite difficult to do with 4 people.

Jung Seung Hwan have to leave for his schedule

What recording do you have after this?

music program

Yoo Hee Yeol will take over Seunghwan's spot

(Reallyy?)

Hahaha

You can't be like this.

I really want to buy a gift for you.

Jung Seung Hwan, please say your farewell

i have to leave suddenly ..

Do it while you you're dancing

He has been doing this the whole day

Dance Genius

Yes, Next time, i will be back with a better performance. thank you all for everything

(Goodbye to this fool)

Jung Seung Hwan has left early for his schedule so Yoo Hee Yeol will be filling his spot.

Do you know what kind of game is this?

No

I will show this to yoo hee yeol

then i will blurt out the phrase using my mouth

After you have seen this, then you will tap the next person to do the same thing and it continues to the next person

until the last person where he will have to guess correctly from what he says.

Okay

Please do not try to get it wrong on purpose

I always do it properly. We will definitely be able to guess correctly.

Let's cheer, 123 Hwaiting

Ready

Start

They will definitely guess it correctly

What is it?

It's too easy

Peppertones

Peppertones

(Got it right away)

Peppertones

Peppertones

Peppertones

Want to eat rice?

Peppertones

(Our Sam Kim Is doing well)

Slowly, i'll have one more try.

Peppertones

Okay, the answer is...

(Please, Kim Sam)

Want to eat rice?

Ahhhhhh

Peppertones

Peppertones

(my kid)

You're enjoying it alone

You're enjoying it alone here

i think the problem lies in Sam Kim

I will trust your conscience

Anyways, you won't guess it correctly hyungnim

Here we go, Sam Kim hwaiting!

Hwaiting!

(tap tap)

DO

NI

Co

Ni

Do NI

Coni

It's not good this way. Okay

DoniConi

(I saw something)

ah!

Conni

(Helping Angels)

(Does not know what's going on)

Doni Coni

(Cheating)

Doni Doni

(I do not understand the word)

Doni Doni

(No, not that)

Doni, Doni Coni

Doni Coni

Doni Doni?

Doni Doni

Doni Coni!

(Boss Yoo is sacrificed by Doni Conni's cheating)

(Laughing)

Why? Why? Why?

(Boss is laughing, too)

Why? - Do!

What? What?

It's okay. Relax

Just relax

Doni Coni

Doni Coni

Doni Conni

(Too easy to miss it)

Knows. He's confused - Follow your conscience

Doni Conni

Ah Ah Ah

- Yoo Hee Yeol - Do

Yi

Co

Yi

Do Yi Co Yi

Take off your headset - I trust your conscience - It's up to you

What is your answer?

(I trust you, boss)

Doni Coni

Yeaaa. That's the correct answer

You got it right

I like to get it right

JYP's music is on in this

Can you change the music?

This is the most hateful song

I can hear JYP in the intro

I think this will be difficult

One more quiz

Hold on

(Cheating again)

(Beat is on)

(Bringing a new quiz)

I like a word like Winter Sonata - This is the 2nd one

(Laughing as soon as he saw the word)

This is the 2nd one

(Laughing as soon as he saw the word)

Yoo

Hee

Yeol

Jjang!

Yoo Hee Yeol Jjang!

Yoo Hee Yeol Jjang!

Jjang!

Ouh hehe

(Can not miss the answer at all)

Yoo

Hee

Yeol

Jjang!

Ju Gan ... - Yoo Hee ...

One more time

Yoo

Hee

- Yoo Hee Yeol - Jjang

(Dang it)

He's thinking He's thinking now

We'll show you - The answer in advance

- He's in deep agony

Ju Gan ...

(Boss is struggling)

(Many eyes are watching on him)

- Yoo Hee Yeol Jjang! Dang it! - Right answer!

Yoo Hee Yeol Jjang! Dang it! - Right answer!

Right answer Right answer

Antenna Angels won the prize finally!

Yoo Hee Yeol! Yoo Hee Yeol!

"Sorry for his wife"

Yoo Hee Yeol!

Boss followed his conscience

This is great - He's spinning it

As promised, you will be giving them the christmas gifts. You became Yoo Hee Yeol Santa and please take a prove shot of the presents

Here is the last obstacle course.

It's a contract

"Reading the contract"

STOP

nope i don't think so

nope i don't think so

Why didn't you ask our opinion about this?

Pass

Anytime

Can you make this official

we couldn't even imagine that.

We've had Antenna Angels today with Antenna Warriors's boss Yoo hui yeol visiting us here.

Kwon Jin Ah, how do you feel after being here?

thanks to you, i'm getting a laptop

Thank you so much

i will get a prove shot of the gift and send it to you.

To end it off, Let's hear it from our Antenna Angel's boss, Yoo Hee Yeol. to make the closing.

For this Christmas Special, our kids have come here and im very thankful.

And also this is Weekly idol, i don't know whether we all fit in here

For the program to be doing well, there must be at least a difficulty

i think of them as my musician hoobae and we will work hard to have you with good music.

Have a happy holiday. Merry Christmas

We have presents for all of you.

Please give this to Jung Seung Hwan

To end it off, After i shout out "We've been with Antenna Music!" Sam Kim can play a cool song

how about a carol?

Carol

What do you wanna play?

let it snow?

or last christmas?

Last Christmas

The harmonisation is better now that Jung Seung Hwan is not here.

We have been with Antenna Angels!

(MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE)

No comments:

Post a Comment