Friday, December 30, 2016

Youtube daily report Dec 30 2016

3

AND IN STUDIO...

3

For more infomation >> KCAS Pets of the Week: Chloe and Henry - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

3 Party Dips: Beetroot Hummus, Avocado Salsa, Baked Ricotta | Country Hill Cottage - Duration: 2:14.

To celebrate New Year's Eve, we're making three incredibly delicious dips that are quick

to make and will be a big hit at your party!

First up is our creamy baked ricotta with dried tomatoes and basil.

Then we'll prepare tasty beetroot humus and make chunky, spicy avocado salsa!

Hop over to the blog to download the printable recipes and to get the recipe for our crispy

sesame and poppy seed crackers!

Have a wonderful party and happy New Year!

And please subscribe for more!

As always, thanks so much for watching and please subscribe for more tutorials!

For more infomation >> 3 Party Dips: Beetroot Hummus, Avocado Salsa, Baked Ricotta | Country Hill Cottage - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

2016-12-30 1:59 PM (28 Neds Place) - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> 2016-12-30 1:59 PM (28 Neds Place) - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

NIOBO NEWS - EMISSÃO CANIKON - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> NIOBO NEWS - EMISSÃO CANIKON - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Kids React to Playing in Hypatia | TimefireVR - Duration: 1:05.

- CJ can we pop those off of you for a sec?

This guy here is gonna meet you in VR

in just a few minutes.

- I'm gonna be Ava.

- And you're Alex, I think.

- Here, let's have a handshake before we meet ourselves.

Straight up in the face!

- Okay, there he is. Now you're good.

So now you guys can shake hands.

- Hey!

- Take this!

Take this!

(laughing)

Oh my goodness.

- Now that's just one small thing.

We have buildings and museums.

Dino museums.

- Put him in one of those, yeah.

- Wanna play some more? You wanna go back in?

- I'll go back in.

For more infomation >> Kids React to Playing in Hypatia | TimefireVR - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Love FouseyTube?

For more infomation >> Love FouseyTube?

-------------------------------------------

Heiße Küsse zum Jahresende: Hier knutschen Drake und J.Lo! - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Heiße Küsse zum Jahresende: Hier knutschen Drake und J.Lo! - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

【UTAU Secret Santa 2016】Dolls【Trina Wylington】 - Duration: 4:11.

When the dark night comes, the lights within the town are lit.

The sound of the creaking wheels can be heard, always.

They echo with every step I walk. I have nowhere else to go.

And I'm not able to walk well.

Tell me, for what reason was I born into this body?

Can you tell me why my heart is silver and so cold?

A long, long time ago, that person once said to me,

"You are a special and unique little doll, my dear,"

so that I may earn his praise, I will dance and even sing.

Even now, I'll always sing. I'll always-

I will sing forever even if he never opens up his eyes.

Tell me, for what reason was I born into this body?

I'll only continue singing for eternity

Someday I will go to sleep for good

and in that time I hope to go to that special place where that person is.

My wish does not come true

This song I sing, it has broken me now, throughout the years. I'm all alone.

As time flows on and on, I have forgotten how to sing.

I need to hurry into that place where he sleeps so sound.

While dragging along my poor corpse, it has cracked and decayed.

How many more times must I fall?

I arrive in some place full of water and of flowers.

And somewhere someone tells me, "You may rest forever more."

Please let my wish be granted now.

"You've been living all alone, for far too long, my dear."

I hear his voice calling out to me. It so near, I can hear, almost see-

the voice that I've heard so many times within my own dreams.

It echoes so gently within my silver heart.

I am immersed in a soft and so loving light that I know I can smile now.

I can smile now.

For more infomation >> 【UTAU Secret Santa 2016】Dolls【Trina Wylington】 - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto 1.0 LXE - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto 1.0 LXE - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Montage bas de ligne feeder avec Bait Bayonet GURU - Duration: 7:50.

For more infomation >> Montage bas de ligne feeder avec Bait Bayonet GURU - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

Love DJ Khaled?

For more infomation >> Love DJ Khaled?

-------------------------------------------

Fantastic Beasts Movie

For more infomation >> Fantastic Beasts Movie

-------------------------------------------

Elephants & Safari in Arugam Bay & Tissamaharama + Tangalle (Sri Lanka, Pt. 4) - Duration: 11:06.

We've arrived in Arugam Bay and are walking to the Lagoon.

In any case, it seems that everything is a bit hippy-like here.

We're in LahuGAla, LaHUgala... - We're not entirely sure which one it is.

So we're in Lahugala National Park and there's a lot of animals here.

Back there are some peacocks and there a herd of buffalos.

And all the way over there is an elephant. So now we can say, we saw an elephant from afar.

- I found it! Woo!

The fan in our new room is incredibly noisy... But whatever.

Anyway, we rented a scooter yesterday and drove to Lahugala National Park.

And today, we're gonna watch the surfers of Arugam Bay.

We got to Tissamaharama today and this is our room. Definitely the biggest one we've had by far.

There's actually another room for whatever over here. The bathroom is relatively small.

And there's even an anteroom. Amazingly big. And it's not more expensive than the other stays. A good deal!

So anyway, we were on a safari in Bundala National Park today and it was:

- Oh, my turn? It was very nice. And now we're really tired! But I mean, we also got up very early, so...

Cute, how he's holding himself upright! And he doesn't hop, he walks!

So we're just gonna explore Tissamaharama for a bit and then we're off to Tangalle.

We're in Tangalle and this is the new room!

We're gonna head out now. We don't really know where yet, but we'll see.

This is the Blow Hole. It's a natural phenomenon, which exists eight times in the world.

And Sri Lanka has the second largest one.

For more infomation >> Elephants & Safari in Arugam Bay & Tissamaharama + Tangalle (Sri Lanka, Pt. 4) - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

Σκοτώνω zombies!!!! (zombotron)/ΠΕΡΙΓΡΑΦΉ ΠΑΙΧΝΙΔΙΟΎ -1- - Duration: 12:18.

For more infomation >> Σκοτώνω zombies!!!! (zombotron)/ΠΕΡΙΓΡΑΦΉ ΠΑΙΧΝΙΔΙΟΎ -1- - Duration: 12:18.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colours Blaze And The Monster Machines Full Episodes transform into Peppa Pig and Superheroes - Duration: 14:37.

Learn colours Blaze And The Monster Machines Full Episodes transform into Peppa Pig and Superheroes

No comments:

Post a Comment