Friday, December 30, 2016

Youtube daily report Dec 31 2016

I would like a lot of things to change,

To change in me.

I would like to live those words that are written in the Bible.

That I can see in the life of others.

I would like to be more patient.

More determined,

and more persevering in my efforts.

There are many more things

which I envy in others.

And I would like to have those spiritual goods.

To be a good disciple of Jesus Christ.

But I know that He speaks to me,

- Listen. Today,

I am giving you this offer.

You should take care of this,

things I hev given you and revealed to you.

For example, you should take are of systematic replying to emails

which you are receiving from your friends.

Take care of those things.

And then will come next steps.

We have received grace upon grace,

St John speaks,

So first take care of this grace,

that you are able to recognize today,

As a gift and request,

which you got from God.

Today take care of this grace.

Go with it.

And other gifts will come,

in other days,

in the next step on your way with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment