Friday, December 30, 2016

Youtube daily report Dec 30 2016

Hey ! I hope you're fine

Today i'm back for a new video

I'm scared to do that

I want to do a challenge

This is the no mirror makeup challenge

I think this is something like that

I have to makeup myself...

Without any mirror.

I can't wait ! (this is a joke ha ha)

I'm still seek, so i'm sorry for this voice

aah, i like this face

I look like an egg

So the camera is hidden

So i haven't any mirror

That's stressfull, that's horrible !

Why am I doing that ?

So the foundation, that's easy

the face is going to be easy (i was wrong at this moment)

I swear this is so stressfull

So i'm going to continue with concealer

I'm so scared, i swear this is veryyyy stressfull

I don't know how I can do that

I'm already scared of how this is going to be

I don't know what i'm doing

Why did i do that ?

I think this going to be a mess

So i'm going to use my beauty blender

Even if it's not a beauty blender, my sponge maybe

I'm going to blend this out becaus i think

this is not very beautiful

I'm going to put some

Concealer here

In fact, i don't feel the stuff, the matter on my brush

I don't know if there are some stuff on the brush or not, i don't feel it

I'm going to put bronzer on my face, this will be ugly i guess, i'm going to put so much matter

oh damn there's a mirror here, i promise i'm not looking in it

I'm going to apply powder

It's okay, no problem with the powder

I don't know how i'm looking, that's horrible !

I'm going to apply this blush

I'm gonna do eyebrows

I don't know what this is going to be

Let's brush them with this... thing

I don't take this usually

Tell me if they are brushed, you can laugh

I think I will laugh a lot editing this video (and that's true)

What am I doing..?

I promise i care, i focus

I'm going to put eye-shadow, or this will not be fun

I'm going to use this colour in this palette

The "Love in Paris" from Nyx

I'm going to put this one

in the middle of my eyelid

I think i'm going to take this colour

I didn't take too dark

But i'm even scared

Let's breathe

Aaaah that's horrible

I'm going to apply this marroon

in the mucous membrane, in the undereye

in fact i don't feel propotions

and sizes on my face

What am i doing ?

I could do something easy

but that's less funny

I'm going to put some pencil in my eye mucous membrane

That's not funny if not

I think i put that everywhere

that's THE moment I fear the most

But i even want to do it

Because this is funny

don't you agree ?

The EYE LINER

Maybe this is acceptable

And I think you all are laughing right now

Let's imagine this is acceptable

THIS will ruin my face

Maybe i could go outside

If I have to go outside, maybe I could

But no !

Shit i'm scared

Let's do this

Let's begin with the eyelid

I have already made a screw-up

I have made plenty of screws-up

I don't care, I think it's okay

Look at this : enjoy

You only can see that

Actuallly, i don't know what is on my eyes

Maybe this is beautiful, i don't think so (The other eye will be worst)

This is beautiful at 0,1% of luck

Let's do the other eye. Of course that's better

i do that badly

I put some under the eye

I forgot the highlighter

I'm going to apply some on my cheek

i do this with the finger, i'm lazy

I'm going to put some mascara

Why do i do that ? (thinking about my life XD)

I'm effraid to burst my eye

I guess this is very ridiculous

extremely ridiculous

I feel i put some in the corner

I see you laughing

Shit what am I doing ?

Oh I put some beside

I hope I will not sneeze

I believe i put some everywhere

Do we stop here or...?

No, let's apply some lipstick.

Even this is not funny. I'm going to put some pencil

I'm going to put some pencil

That's a symbol, i just let it fall

That's a symbol, I will fail evreything

Now i will really look badly

I'm going to put some pencil on my lips

Is it a joke ?

I exceed (exceed is not enough as a word)

So that's how this look

That's not finish of course

Let's continue

With mat liquid lipstick

Have I some on teeth ?

I put lipstick everywhere

So that's the end

Please not share this video.

Be nice !

I'm ashamed at the moment

I took my mirror but I didn't see my face

I'm extremely scared

I can't see myself because i am sure this is disaster

Oh my god

Eyebrows !

Well done I have lipstick right here

No problem

Honestly, I find this quite original

I do a makeup

a little bit stylish

I like the double liner

I have level

The Lips...

Can we talk about this ?

That's ridiculous

Kiss kisss

This eye

There is a little dash

Eye liner : No.

I don't get it but maybe i can correct it

But here that's not possible

Can we talk about eyebrows ?

Please I can't believe it

I overflow 1 cm above the eyebrow

There are holes every where

Can we talk about this... bar ?

That's small and here huge

What happened in my head ?

That's worse in the reality

That's a disaster

The concealer start here...

1 cm under the eye

We can see it here

The concealer stops here

And I put brown here

Look at this

That's amazing

I love it

I don't know what to say

In spite of this horror you are seeing

I hope you enjoy this video

I don't know what happened

during the makeup

I guess i will laugh a lot to editing

So, see you later

You can follow me on my socials networks

On snapchat I talk about everything

That's the social network where I am the most close

On instagram

I like to post photos

I try to do it regularly

If you liked this video you can like

This was my stomach...

You can also suscribe

And click on the little bell

So see you soon

xoxo

For more infomation >> No mirror makeup - Léonie rsv - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

Compare Loom & Leaf

For more infomation >> Compare Loom & Leaf

-------------------------------------------

Best Handcuffs Ever?

For more infomation >> Best Handcuffs Ever?

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q7 3.0 TDI QUATTRO S-LINE 5+2 - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Audi Q7 3.0 TDI QUATTRO S-LINE 5+2 - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Project 4 Giving - Best of 2016 - Duration: 2:26.

"Thank you very much, for offering this..."

"...he spoke with so much passion and seemed in such need..."

"The project is amazing."

"Happy holidays." "Thanks."

"I think there's more happiness in giving (rather than receiving)."

"But, actually, we had really positive responses..."

"...especially for the Children of Bodom CD."

"By the way, you kinda influenced me to give away many things. Now, I too have this desire to get rid of old stuff."

^_^

For more infomation >> Project 4 Giving - Best of 2016 - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

OUT OF THE SHADOWS Bande Annonce VOST ( Horreur - 2017 ) - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> OUT OF THE SHADOWS Bande Annonce VOST ( Horreur - 2017 ) - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

【Love Live!】μ's Happy New Year 2017 | Mochi Making | Figma Drama - Duration: 1:35.

Sorry for waiting

Can you make it Honoka?

Hey, Dad taught me well already!

Let's go!

OK!

The rice is Shining!Mochi Mochi!

Greedy eater.....Glutton......

Hey Rin, do you want to try?

Sure!

Happy New Year♪

This year is so happy~

Happy New Year。

Let's start planning the next year!

Dont' be lazy!

Happy New Year♪

Wish you have a wonderful year!

Happy New Year。

Please continues to love me.....

Let's go to Hatsumode together?

Happy New Year!

Hey, don't go sleep first!

Let's go to the Temple♪

No comments:

Post a Comment