Thursday, December 29, 2016

Youtube daily report Dec 30 2016

Hello! My name is Elena Bazhenova.

I'm glad to welcome you at my kitchen!

I like to cook simple and delicious dishes.

Potato casserole with meat (Cheesy Shepherd's Pie) - an excellent option to diversify the daily menu.

You can please your family with this delicious and hearty dish.

We need: lavash (thin unleavened flatbread),

1200g mashed potatoes, 250g boiled meat (beef),

chopped dill (I use frozen dill),

70g tomato sauce or tomato paste.

300g cheese, 1 onion.

For recipe you need to pre-cook mashed potatoes and boil meat.

Now we need to fry onion.

Heat oil over medium-high heat in 11-inch skillet.

Finely chop the onion.

Cook onion in oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft.

Finely chop the meat.

You can use meat grinder.

Onion already cooked.

Add meat here.

Mix.

You can add salt and pepper.

This meat is already salty (It was boiled in salted water).

Therefore, I will just add pepper.

Add tomato sauce.

Cook for 1 minute.

Take mashed potatoes.

It is necessary to add dill and 150g cheese here.

Add the dill.

You can use basil, parsley - what you like.

Take the cheese.

Grate 150 g of cheese for mashed potatoes.

Mix cheese, potatoes and dill until combined.

We cooked these mashed potatoes.

Set aside.

Begin to form a casserole.

I'll use muffin tin.

Our casserole will be portioned.

You can use glass baking dish or baking sheet.

Then you will get one large casserole.

Take lavash.

Scissors.

Cut off square.

Place into baking dish.

Spoon potatoes mixture on to lavash.

Levels.

Top with meat mixture layer.

Top with mashed potato mixture again, spreading evenly over top of casserole.

Meat should not be seen.

Make everything neat and beautiful.

Sprinkle with grated cheese.

Like this.

Bake uncovered in a preheated 180°C/360°F oven for 15-20 minutes.

We do not need to bake for a long time, because all the ingredients are already cooked.

Let's see what I baked.

Take out of the oven the Cheesy Shepherd's Pie.

Cheese is completely melted.

Casserole "Cheesy Shepherd's Pie" is ready!

Leave it for 5 minutes before serving.

Due to lavash this casserole can be easily taken out of baking dish.

Place it on a plate.

Let's see the inside.

Lavash became crispy, like a puff pastry.

This dish can be festive.

Cheese stretches good.

Layer of potatoes, layer of meat and layer of potatoes again.

To taste, or not to taste? That is the question :)

It is hot. Let's taste a little bit.

Divine!

Delicious!

This casserole is well served with sour cream.

Cook with pleasure and enjoy!

TASTY DIALOGUE WITH ELENA BAZHENOVA

For more infomation >> How to make Cheesy Shepherd's Pie ♡ English subtitles - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Love Lele Pons?

For more infomation >> Love Lele Pons?

-------------------------------------------

Disney Style Unboxing

For more infomation >> Disney Style Unboxing

-------------------------------------------

Karam Gavvalu (Masala Gavvalu/Spicy Shells) | Snack Recipe by Attamma TV - Duration: 10:48.

Spicy Gavvalu (Karam Gavvalu)

Ingredients

All purpose flour (Maida) - 4 cups (250 grams)

Sooji - 1 cup

Crushed ginger - 1 tablespoon

Curry leaves - 2 bunches

Greenchilli - 10 numbers

Hot oil - 2 table spoons

Salt - 1 teaspoon

Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon

Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon

Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon

Ajwain - 1 teaspoon

Oil - for deep fry

Method

Add curry leaves, greenchilli, and ginger in a mixer jar and grind like paste without water

Take gavva press stick

Make dough

Add maida and sooji (4:1 ratio)

Add baking powder or cooking soda

Add salt

Add Ajwain

Mix well dry ingredients first

Add chilli paste

Mix

Add hot oil

Mix well

Make sure without lumps

Mix well

Add redchilli powder and turmeric powder for colour

See my son is playing with Maida

Add water and make soft dough like chapathi dough

Grease oil on stick

Keep a side for 20 minutes

After 20 minutes take small dough balls and press like this

Press tightly and move on stick like this

Make all like this

Switch on stove and heat oil

When oil became hot, add gavvalu and deep fry

Don't over croud

Fry until gold colour on medium flame

Take out

Yummy spicy gavvalu Ready

Good for 1 month

For more infomation >> Karam Gavvalu (Masala Gavvalu/Spicy Shells) | Snack Recipe by Attamma TV - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

Love FouseyTube?

For more infomation >> Love FouseyTube?

-------------------------------------------

Thank You From Spotify

For more infomation >> Thank You From Spotify

-------------------------------------------

Law Show, my first emission! [now english subtiles are disponibles] - Duration: 5:16.

Hello

The badest intro of the world ;---;

Hi everyone, It's LpsLaw :)

Yes, I'm not with my mascot even if I should

So, video as promised (lol, yes it's the video I promised you xD)

Before Christmas (hum ok xD)

Who explain you my progkogkgoohny (I forget to say it but at the end, I put you a word about the christmas video)

Who explain my project for 2k17

My new monthly videos so it will be a special theme

Who I will call it the Law Show

Let's go jingle, plz x)

I Need You by BTS OMG I love this song ♥--♥

So, I introduce myself : I'm Marzia, the presenter of the new emission of Law

The Law Show !

So right now, I told you what is it

Monthly, there will be one video

Yes, yes ,yes xD

It's just like a contest video

Every month

It's not important xD

Every month, there will be a little video it's just like contest

I always repeat the same thing, sorry ;---;

I will announce the theme in description

I don't know how can I translate this sorry xD

All the participants will be display

If you participate to the Law Show #1, tell me in comments

Fo the title of your video, put the title and then Law Show #1 c:

At the end, if I can x)

I call a lpstuber for be the surprise guest c:

It would be handsome

and make me so happy

I hope you enjoyed the project

I put you more informations in description

If you are interested, more informations in descriptions ;3

Then, I hope you understand a little bit the concept

So, we find us at the first Law Show: January Edition

So, me, I'm the presenter of the new emission c:

Yuna (my mascot): Can you leave me the place plz ?

Marzia : Yes, yes, yes of course

She speak to the macro xD

Of course I continue (I begin xD) my serie beside this big project x)

And it's for tell you: english subtiles are disponibles on all my future videos :3

I don't have many english followers but I don't care xD

I decid to put them in my channel

flash infos xD

at the last minute

It's been a long time I think it

I don't have a very good english levels

blablablabla... xD

If I do mistakes, hum sorry

and tell me in comments :3

It will allow me to improve

It's all

thanks

There don't have end (camera's problems)

The christmas short-film will be posted whithin 2 days don't worry ! :3

Thanks for watching ! If you have questions for the project tell me ! x)

I hope you understand what I want to do ;---;

Sorry if I don't translate everything but It takes time and by the time I post it I do not have too much, I would try to do better in the next videos ...

For more infomation >> Law Show, my first emission! [now english subtiles are disponibles] - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Fantastic Beasts Movie

For more infomation >> Fantastic Beasts Movie

-------------------------------------------

Check Out We Love You

For more infomation >> Check Out We Love You

-------------------------------------------

Elderly Man Attacked In $400K San Francisco Jewel Heist - Duration: 0:47.

DOLLARS IN GOLD AND

DIAMONDS...STOLEN.

IT HAPPENED ON UTAH STREET... IN

THE SOUTH OF MARKET AREA.

THIEVES PUNCHED A 72-YEAR-OLD

MAN, WHO WAS DELIVERING THE

JEWELS TO A MARKET. THE GROUP

THEN MADE OFF WITH HIS BAG...

WHICH CONTAINED ABOUT

400-THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF

GOLD AND DIAMONDS.

A RELATIVE THINKS THE CROOKS MAY

HAVE FOLLOWED THE VICTIM FOR

DAYS.

"I wouldn't be surprised...

...until they do something like

that."

THE MAN WHO WAS ATTACKED IS IN

SHOCK... BUT IS OTHERWISE O-K.

RELATIVES SAY HE DID NOT HAVE

INSURANCE FOR THE JEWELS.

For more infomation >> Elderly Man Attacked In $400K San Francisco Jewel Heist - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Shinhwa - 신화 Shooting Star / Fans sing along the "Never Give Up" Part - Duration: 0:57.

Minwoo is pulling out his in-ear device to hear fan's screaming clearly

Dongwan also pull out his in-ear device to hear fan's screaming clearly

【Dongwan♪】 Though life pressure weigh me down

[Fans♪] SHINHWA WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment