Friday, December 30, 2016

Youtube daily report Dec 30 2016

When the dark night comes, the lights within the town are lit.

The sound of the creaking wheels can be heard, always.

They echo with every step I walk. I have nowhere else to go.

And I'm not able to walk well.

Tell me, for what reason was I born into this body?

Can you tell me why my heart is silver and so cold?

A long, long time ago, that person once said to me,

"You are a special and unique little doll, my dear,"

so that I may earn his praise, I will dance and even sing.

Even now, I'll always sing. I'll always-

I will sing forever even if he never opens up his eyes.

Tell me, for what reason was I born into this body?

I'll only continue singing for eternity

Someday I will go to sleep for good

and in that time I hope to go to that special place where that person is.

My wish does not come true

This song I sing, it has broken me now, throughout the years. I'm all alone.

As time flows on and on, I have forgotten how to sing.

I need to hurry into that place where he sleeps so sound.

While dragging along my poor corpse, it has cracked and decayed.

How many more times must I fall?

I arrive in some place full of water and of flowers.

And somewhere someone tells me, "You may rest forever more."

Please let my wish be granted now.

"You've been living all alone, for far too long, my dear."

I hear his voice calling out to me. It so near, I can hear, almost see-

the voice that I've heard so many times within my own dreams.

It echoes so gently within my silver heart.

I am immersed in a soft and so loving light that I know I can smile now.

I can smile now.

For more infomation >> 【UTAU Secret Santa 2016】Dolls【Trina Wylington】 - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Quita las "eses" de las vocales y acapellas con estos plugins de-essers - Duration: 7:53.

For more infomation >> Quita las "eses" de las vocales y acapellas con estos plugins de-essers - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

Compare Loom & Leaf

For more infomation >> Compare Loom & Leaf

-------------------------------------------

Stay

For more infomation >> Stay

-------------------------------------------

BMW X5 4.0D HIGH EXECUTIVE M-Pakket Panoramadak Head-up S - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> BMW X5 4.0D HIGH EXECUTIVE M-Pakket Panoramadak Head-up S - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 1.6 TDI S-LINE S-Tronic Aut. **XENON+LED - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 1.6 TDI S-LINE S-Tronic Aut. **XENON+LED - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Christmas Day in Rome - Part Two - Duration: 10:31.

For more infomation >> Christmas Day in Rome - Part Two - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colours Blaze And The Monster Machines Full Episodes transform into Peppa Pig and Superheroes - Duration: 14:37.

Learn colours Blaze And The Monster Machines Full Episodes transform into Peppa Pig and Superheroes

For more infomation >> Learn colours Blaze And The Monster Machines Full Episodes transform into Peppa Pig and Superheroes - Duration: 14:37.

-------------------------------------------

ガンナーでフリーフィールドボスラッシュ!(字幕で解説あり) - Duration: 7:58.

For more infomation >> ガンナーでフリーフィールドボスラッシュ!(字幕で解説あり) - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

Quita las "eses" de las vocales y acapellas con estos plugins de-essers - Duration: 7:53.

For more infomation >> Quita las "eses" de las vocales y acapellas con estos plugins de-essers - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

Check Out We Love You

For more infomation >> Check Out We Love You

-------------------------------------------

Fantastic Beasts Movie

For more infomation >> Fantastic Beasts Movie

-------------------------------------------

BMW X5 4.0D HIGH EXECUTIVE M-Pakket Panoramadak Head-up S - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> BMW X5 4.0D HIGH EXECUTIVE M-Pakket Panoramadak Head-up S - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

🎆 Things I'd Like To Do In 2017 🎆 | Kate's Adventures - Duration: 3:39.

Hi everyone! 2016 is almost finished

and that seem so crazy to me because it

feels like yesterday I was sitting down and talking

about the things that I'd like to do in 2016.

So now it's time to make that same video for 2017.

So here goes, here are the things that

I would like to do in 2017. I hope you enjoy.

The first thing I would like to do in 2017

is stop moaning about petty things.

Now this would be "stop moaning altogether",

but I feel like moaning is therapeutic sometimes,

it can really help solve a problem.

But sometimes I find myself moaning about the most trivial things

and I think it's just because I'm bored.

And deep down I know that I'm very lucky

and I'm very grateful for everything that I have

so I should start verbalizing that

and verbalizing how grateful I am for things

instead of sounding unappreciative.

In 2017, I'd also like to watch

25 movies that I've never seen before.

Whenever I come to watch a movie,

I tend to pick my favorites

but maybe it's time for me to find some new favorites.

There's so many movies out there that I've never seen before

and maybe if I just watched them I'd find that I like them very much.

So I'm setting myself the goal of finding 25 new movies

for me to watch and let's see how that goes.

My next goal for 2017 is something that sounds quite simple,

but I think it's quite a challenge

and I think it's something that everybody

has to work on, on some level

and that's "be nice to everybody".

Now that sounds quite simple when I'm in a good mood,

but I want to be more conscious of how I make people feel

when I'm in a bad mood because sometimes I snap,

sometimes I'm grumpy, you know,

everybody has those moments.

And being grumpy can be infectious

if you answer in the wrong way to somebody.

And I don't wanna pass that on, I want the world to be happy.

So that's just something I'd like to do.

I don't want to be that person that makes somebody feel horrible.

I'd also like to make 12 videos that help.

12 videos is like one every month or so.

Because I have various stories and experiences

that might help somebody who's going through similar things at the moment

So if those videos were to help even just one person

then that would totally make this whole thing worth it.

And the final thing I would like to do in 2017

is something that I'm always trying to do

and that's "visit a place that I've never been to before".

And that could be like a foreign country

or a city or it could even just be somewhere

near my house that I've never visited before.

The possibilities are endless, this is a big world

and I feel like I want to experience as much of that as possible.

So hopefully that should lead to some

good adventures in 2017, who knows?

So thanks very much for watching everybody,

I hope you had a great 2016

and do let me know down below if you have any goals for 2017

and good luck achieving them!

Thanks everyone and Happy New Year.

The was one New Year's resolution

that I had for 2016 that I definitely did not achieve

and that was to stay in the country.

You can check out my vlogs from San Francisco down here,

that was the most epic way of breaking a New Year's resolution ever!

So I hope you enjoy. Thanks everyone, cheerio!

For more infomation >> 🎆 Things I'd Like To Do In 2017 🎆 | Kate's Adventures - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.4 D4-D Sol - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.4 D4-D Sol - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Hacker en nuestra fac || Hcf || Ep: 3 || Minecraft - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Hacker en nuestra fac || Hcf || Ep: 3 || Minecraft - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Political Philosophy: the State of Exception - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Political Philosophy: the State of Exception - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Accountants Houston TX | Phillip Zagotti, Zagotti & Burdette CPA - Duration: 3:04.

Finding a good accounting professional can be difficult.

But if you know what to ask, you'd be surprised how easy it is to find the perfect expert.

With a few simple tips you'll feel self assured with your choice.

We caught up with a local accounting professional to shed some light on the right fit for you

I'm often asked, how to go about finding the right accounting expert.

The problem is that finding the right accountant can feel overwhelming

The good news is that it doesn't have to be difficult if you know what questions to

ask

Searching for a great accounting expert to suit a client's needs can be challenging.

Finding a professional that is closeby, with flexibility like extended hours and exceptional

expertise can feel like a tough search.

I'd like to give a few tips on finding a great accounting firm.

TIP #1 Similar to doctors and lawyers, accountants specialize in particular areas.

For example, certain firms have more experience with business accounting services, while others

may specialize in personal tax returns and financial advisory services.

Some people are unaware of what differentiates a CPA from an accountant, and are surprised

to learn that as fiduciaries, CPA's are required by law to put their clients interests

before their own….. so make sure the accountant you choose is a licensed cpa who has the skill

set to match your needs.

TIP #2 Location and flexibility - Finding a professional close to you with the hours

that work for you can make a big difference.

We find this to be particularly valuable for busy professionals who have heavy demands

on their time.

TIP #3 Are They Personable?

Your accountant must communicate well, be easily reachable, and make you feel comfortable.

Mutual trust is vital.

….This is someone who will be intimately involved in important financial decisions,

so you want to make sure you can speak openly and honestly about sensitive matters, without

hesitation.

Zagotti & Burdette benefits from having multiple CPA's in our firm, each specializing in

a particular area, allowing us to offer a wide variety of accounting services to both

individuals and business owners.

For those that want to learn more, they can simply go to ZNBCPA.com where they can find

more information on our firm and the services we provide Or they can call us at 832-800-3347

Pretty interesting isn't it?

Now you have all the information you need to find the right professional and make an

informed choice.

Looking for more information?

Today's expert can be reached at the number on your screen.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Accountants Houston TX | Phillip Zagotti, Zagotti & Burdette CPA - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Best Makeup Products of 2016 | Cruelty Free @Phyrra - Duration: 8:12.

Hey guys, welcome back to my channel and hello to your new people too.

Just a quick note before we begin, I'm sure you're all aware of how YouTube has changed

things, so you may not be getting notifications that my videos are live.

If you click on the little bell down below, it will send you notifications whenever I

upload a video.

Today I'm bringing you the top 10 best products of 2016.

Number one is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette.

Now, I have purchased just about every single palette that Anastasia has put out.

This is my favorite because I really like the red shades and Buon Fresco which is like

this dusty, pinky, mauve type color, and basically because I got this palette, I realized how

much I love that color and that has been my transition color almost all year or I have

used shades like that if I haven't been using that color.

I even bought this in single just so I could have it in an easy to go travel palette, but

I feel like this is a really nice palette.

The only thing I would have done differently was probably to add a deeper shade of a deeper

cooler brown, and there are two colors in here that are kind of similar that I would

have added more variation between those two.

Overall, I was really happy with the palette because it just, I don't know, it was nice

to see a neutral palette that wasn't boring, a neutral palate that incorporated red, colors

that I like, had a little bit of pink.

I don't know, I just thought it was nice, different compared to everything else.

Number two would be the BareMinerals BarePro Powder Foundation in Dawn.

Yes, this foundation is a little darker than I normally wear, so sometimes if I wear it,

I have to be really careful how to put it on, because it'll match my face but then my

face looks darker than my neck and the rest of my body, which I don't like.

That's why I match my foundation to my neck and my chest.

For something that's just easy to throw on and go if I'm going to be running errands,

this is it, because it applies so easily.

It doesn't dry out my dry skin, and it doesn't emphasize any fine lines.

For a powder foundation, I think it's actually pretty awesome.

It covers up my rosacea which is something I always want, so yeah, actually this is pretty

great.

I wish it came in a paler shade.

Number three is the Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème.

I know everybody's always talking about "Oh, Tarte Shape Tape this.

Tarte Shape Tape that."

Well, to me, Tarte Shape Tape is stinky and it smells like bug spray.

However, the Kat Von D Concealer, this stuff is awesome.

It doesn't stink like bug spray and it works really well.

I have four shades but these are the three shades that I use the most.

White Out is great because you can use it to add to any foundation to make it lighter,

to be a better match for your skin tone if your pale like me and everything is usually

too dark.

I like to use a shade L1 around my face too brighten, and then I use L3 around my face

for more depth.

Basically, what I've been doing is trying to apply concealer foundation the way Mickey

has been teaching me, so I've been using these two shades a lot.

This stuff is so great.

I feel like no matter what foundation I put on, I can either put this under my foundation

or on top of my foundation and blend it out, and it's not going to get cakey.

I've even put it on top of powder products and I haven't had a problem with getting cakey,

so it really impresses me, and it doesn't settle into the fine lines under my eyes.

I don't know, I'm sitting here looking in the mirror, I put my makeup on about an hour

ago, it doesn't crease.

I love it.

I think it's pretty awesome.

Number four, the Kat Von D MetalMatte palette, you know I love this palette.

I've done several tutorials with this palette on my blog and my YouTube channel.

I think it's beautiful.

I keep telling people, if you really, really want an awesome palette for hooded eyes, this

is the palette you need to get because it has all of these great matte, and then you

have some fun shimmer shades for the lid.

I'll put a link to my recent tutorial I did.

I a teal cat eye using velour and moss and nebula and watt, ignite, and just, oh, it's

beautiful.

I love it so much, and just, the colors are great.

I even make my own transition color with it by mixing stone with suede to get a light

beige, grayish color, so yeah, I love this palette.

It's great.

I feel sorry for people who missed out on it who wanted it because it is so, so good.

It is my pick for the number one best palate of the year.

Number five on my list are the Makeup Geek Highlighters.

I love these.

The three shades that I particularly love are Moon Phase, Celestial, and Glitz.

I have them reviewed on my blog.

I will put a link in the description box below so you can check that out.

I am wearing this color, Celestial, on my cheeks today.

I just happen to think it's awesome.

I love Duochrome colors for pale skin.

I feel like they're the most flattering colors that you can wear, because you need something

has like a white base if you're pale so it will actually show up in your skin tone.

If you put on a highlighter and it's like a golden beige and it isn't lighter than your

skin, it's not going to do anything for you.

It's just not going to be good, so yeah.

This is awesome because it's the right color for me and I love the texture.

I love the finish.

I don't know, I feel like I look gorgeous and glowy with it on.

It's so awesome.

For number six comes as no surprise, it's the Urban Decay Pro Brushes.

I invested my money in these brushes this summer and bought almost all of the eye brushes,

and then Urban Decay later sent me some of the other brushes to check out, but I love

them.

I have been using that non-stop.

They are the main eyeshadow brushes that I use.

The other brushes that I use are Sigma brushes to supplement them, but I love these.

I think that they look really just, I don't know, I think they look really nice.

I like the little handle and its granite texture, and the bristles are soft and they're vegan.

I don't know, I think they're wonderfully designed.

I will put a link to my video where I review the eyeshadow brushes so you can check those

out.

Number 7 the Urban Decay Liquid Moondusts, I love these for layering.

These are basically like a companion product.

You put them on top of other products, so you would put this on top of eyeshadow or

on top of eyeliner and it looks great.

I've even tried a couple of these on the lips with Mickey if you watched my holiday look

tutorial, but I love these products and I feel like nobody talks about it except for

me, nobody likes them except for me, but they're really great for just adding extra sparkle

and shine and dimension to your looks, so yeah, they're beautiful.

Number eight are the new Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks.

I love these.

These are my go-to lipsticks.

I will put a link to my top 11 must-have Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks, because it can be hard

to narrow them down.

There are over a hundred shades.

All the ones I have are gorgeous.

I love them.

This is Violate.

This is like my lips but better, sort of pinky, dusty, mauve, nude type of shade, so yeah,

love it.

If you're looking for an ultra-comfortable lipstick formula, this is it.

Number nine is the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette.

This is another hooded eye girl friendly palette.

It is great for hooded eyes because it is all matte.

I love the fact that you have some cooler tones and warm tones mixed together in the

palette.

You do have a couple shades that I think are really close to each other and I would have

liked to have seen a lighter gray as opposed to two really, really close sort of like beigey

brown shades, but overall, pretty happy with this palette.

Number 10 is the Urban Decay Moondust palette.

I see this as a companion palette and I love it because, again, you have the beautiful

Moondust eyeshadows which are great for layering on top of other colors.

For these colors to really work, I think the best way to apply them is on top of a colored

base, so either an eyeshadow or an eyeliner or a pencil, just something for them to stick

to, but they add such awesome dimension because they have all of the color shifting properties,

and I think they're beautiful.

Again, I feel like nobody talks about them, nobody loves them but me, but I'm sure there

are other people out there who love them.

It's not just me.

I did have two honorable mentions, and the first one would be the Urban Decay After Dark

palette, just because I love this packaging.

It is so gorgeous.

This purple rainbow, I really, really love it.

I do think the colors inside are pretty nice.

The other palette I wanted to talk about is the Gwen Stefani Blush Palette, so I love

Urban Decay blushes.

They are my go-to blushes.

They're the blushes that I wear pretty much every day, so I really like being able to

get a blush palette of Urban Decay blushes.

I hope that they will put out another blush palette.

That's the only reason I wanted to talk about it, because I love it for that reason.

Anyway, those are my top 10 products of 2016 with my honorable mentions.

What are your favorite products of 2016?

Please be sure to let me know in the comments below.

If you liked this video, give it a thumbs up and share.

I love it when you share my videos, and if you haven't already, go ahead and click the

subscribe button so you don't miss my next video.

Thanks so much for watching.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Best Makeup Products of 2016 | Cruelty Free @Phyrra - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

【UTAU Secret Santa 2016】Dolls【Trina Wylington】 - Duration: 4:11.

When the dark night comes, the lights within the town are lit.

The sound of the creaking wheels can be heard, always.

They echo with every step I walk. I have nowhere else to go.

And I'm not able to walk well.

Tell me, for what reason was I born into this body?

Can you tell me why my heart is silver and so cold?

A long, long time ago, that person once said to me,

"You are a special and unique little doll, my dear,"

so that I may earn his praise, I will dance and even sing.

Even now, I'll always sing. I'll always-

I will sing forever even if he never opens up his eyes.

Tell me, for what reason was I born into this body?

I'll only continue singing for eternity

Someday I will go to sleep for good

and in that time I hope to go to that special place where that person is.

My wish does not come true

This song I sing, it has broken me now, throughout the years. I'm all alone.

As time flows on and on, I have forgotten how to sing.

I need to hurry into that place where he sleeps so sound.

While dragging along my poor corpse, it has cracked and decayed.

How many more times must I fall?

I arrive in some place full of water and of flowers.

And somewhere someone tells me, "You may rest forever more."

Please let my wish be granted now.

"You've been living all alone, for far too long, my dear."

I hear his voice calling out to me. It so near, I can hear, almost see-

the voice that I've heard so many times within my own dreams.

It echoes so gently within my silver heart.

I am immersed in a soft and so loving light that I know I can smile now.

I can smile now.

For more infomation >> 【UTAU Secret Santa 2016】Dolls【Trina Wylington】 - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Cartoon ( SowBiell BR ) by ZLord FX - Duration: 0:42.

Cartoon for SowBiell BR

Download in Description

Subscribe for more videos and leave a like

Watch one of the Two videos and Sign up for the Channel

For more infomation >> Minecraft Cartoon ( SowBiell BR ) by ZLord FX - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Sleight Trailer

For more infomation >> Sleight Trailer

-------------------------------------------

Compare Loom & Leaf

For more infomation >> Compare Loom & Leaf

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Prius 1.8 F.HYBRID BUSINESS Half leder - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Toyota Prius 1.8 F.HYBRID BUSINESS Half leder - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

2015-2017 F-150 MBRP XP Series 3" Cat-Back Exhaust (3.5L EcoBoost) Sound Clip & Install - Duration: 6:39.

Hi everybody, I'm Justin with americanmuscle.com.

And this is my detailed review and install of the MBRP XP Series Cat-Back Exhaust System

featuring the dual same side exit configuration, available for your 2015 and newer 3.5-liter

EcoBoost F-150.

All right, in this review, I'm gonna dissect the sound.

You can expect when bolting up the XP Series Cat-Back here to your EcoBoost F-150.

We're also gonna talk about how the XP differs from the material standpoint and overall construction.

And then finally, we will talk about some of the big steps of the actual install process.

And right up front, I can tell you that there is gonna be the smallest amount of trimming

needed for the lead pipe here depending on your cabin bed size.

Still a very straightforward install so, I'm gonna go one out of three wrenches on the

difficulty meter, and we will have some more detail by the end of the video.

So, I really feel this system's gonna appeal to EcoBoost owners out there who are after

a full stainless steel system, one that is three inches in diameter and one that will

be beneath that $500 price point, which believe it or not, is not as easy as it may seem.

Along with that, this is also gonna be a great choice for the owners out there who are really

digging that dual same side exit configuration, one that dumps before the passenger side rear

tire and one that does produce a pretty solid tone overall.

Let's get into the sound here a little bit further with the XP Series, you guys heard

the sound clips, you can ultimately be the judge here.

But in my opinion, this thing produced a very enjoyable tone overall on our EcoBoost powered

truck.

Certainly not the loudest or the craziest system out there, but a nice deep tone and

zero rasp, whatsoever.

So, going to my wake the neighbor scale, I got this puppy coming in at a strong three

out of five on my one to five or one to wake the neighbor scale.

A little bit of interior noise, but definitely nothing that will drive you crazy on long

trips.

But let's move on from the sound here and talk about the XP Series in general, how it's

gonna be different from some of the other options in the MBRP's lineup.

And I have been on record in other videos saying how much I enjoy just what MBRP does

for the truck aftermarket.

They give owners a ton of options out there, from different configurations, to different

materials and ultimately different costs.

So they have a number of different systems that should appeal to just about anybody out

there.

And with all that said, the XP Series in my opinion is gonna be MBRP's middle of the road

offering.

It's a great build, solid materials overall with the 409 grade stainless steel, and the

price is gonna be very obtainable.

Now, if you did wanna take things down a notch, you could always check out their installer

series.

You're gonna get aluminized steel with that system.

And as such, it's gonna be a little bit more affordable.

On the other hand, if you wanted to take things up a notch from the XP Series, you can always

check out their Pro Series system, you're getting that 304 grade stainless, a premium

material with that system.

But again, overall on my opinion, I really do think the XP Series is gonna be one of

the most popular because it's a nice kind of middle of the road offering, it's a nice

compromise.

You're getting solid materials with that stainless steel, you're getting a very affordable price

at just south of $500.

So, we've established that this is full stainless steel when it comes down to materials, 16

gauge, 409 grade to be exact.

Again, a nice material in between the aluminized steel on the low side, at 304 grade on the

high side.

You're also getting three-inch mandrel bent tubing throughout with the XP System here,

all exiting out the four-inch flush cut tips, they're kind of staggered by design and they

are embossed to that MBRP logo.

Now the tip themselves are actually made from 304 grade stainless, which is a nice thing

to point out because obviously, this is the part you're gonna see the most, and that 304

grade stainless will be the best at reducing corrosion.

Now as I pointed out at the very top of this video, because MBRP designed the system to

fit all different cabin bed size F-150s, the smallest amount of trimming may be necessary

for your lead pipe here depending on your wheel base.

This is not a difficult task guys, as long as you have the proper tools.

So, I'm sticking with my guns here, strong one out of three wrenches on the difficulty

meter, maybe an hour or two in the shop or garage before you're making some noise.

As far as tools, you're looking at a basic socket set here to do most of the work with

this install, also that cutting tool if required.

My personal favorite is just the Sawzall fresh metal blade should get the job done.

But honestly, you can use whatever you have laying around the garage.

I also like to use a little bit of penetrating oil or lubricating spray for some rusty bolts,

and to help with those rubber exhaust hangers with installation and removal.

Now, as far as the actual install process, well actually after your major cut, go ahead

and get to work removing that factory system.

It is a little big, so if you have an extra set of hands, now would be a great time to

use them.

Once that is out of the way, you can get to work installing the new MBRP system, starting

from front to back.

This isn't a big system so you can easily get this thing in place using the existing

hangers and all the hardware provided in the kit.

So get it hang first, save your final tightening up to the very end, and you should be good

to go.

Wrapping things up here, the XP System that we have in this video is one of my top choices

for your EcoBoost powered truck on the site, and here's why.

First up, let's talk sound.

Yes, we all know the EcoBoost trucks don't sound as good as the V8 trucks, but the XP

System that we have in this video does a great job of giving the truck just a little bit

more of a voice, but without being over the top.

Secondly, I'm a huge fan of that dual same side exit configuration before the rear tire,

I think it looks really cool.

And last but not least, the quality of building materials for the price point, is gonna be

very hard to beat.

So, that is my review of the XP System from MBRP, which you can find right here at americanmuscle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment