Saturday, December 31, 2016

Youtube daily report Dec 31 2016

"Today we gonna meet Titouan Warren"

"He contacted us asserting realizing an outstanding challenge"

Guaranteeing us a titanic audience

If you want I often look on YouTube and I observe what works well.

And I realized that people who use knives which burn

Made Millions of views by cutting objects.

Well I said to myself why not me?

The only thing is that I had no hot knives hot

so, the challenge is more big

I sharpened my knife

Taken a little elbow grease and I went there

" Titouan decided to attack a golden ingot "

Is he going to success his challenge?

The answer after a nice commercial break !

music

DRINK NAJANRA !!

HO MY GOD IT'S GOOD

ONLY FRUIT, ONLY GOOD

AVAILABLE IN HYPERMARKETS

music

Music supense

Glink

Believed in, frankly, believed in me.

And then kid's dream which collapses what!

so, ok I not made leather my knife

But everybody should be able to have a chance

Everybody should be able to realize his dreams

I don't see why not me !

" It is this desperate Titouan which we shall leave ' "

" Further to our shooting he confided us that he would venture on pranks with killing clowns "

Poor Titouan

Hey ! I hope You've loved this video

Go on twitter @ZerteYT

To participate in an exclusive competition

To try to win a bottle of Najanra (Only available in France sorry)

But don't drink !

We are going to avoid

You receive it, you look at it, you put it where you want...

But don't drink !

It is an advice

For more infomation >> Knife VS Gold - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Love Lele Pons?

For more infomation >> Love Lele Pons?

-------------------------------------------

Fantastic Beasts Movie

For more infomation >> Fantastic Beasts Movie

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 The End Of The Year Luxury ! 50 Sushi, Broiled Eel Over Rice...etc, 7625kcal[CC Available] - Duration: 5:55.

Hey yall its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~) (change font size color and transparency via options menu)

guys, the end of the year is just around the corner (change font size color and transparency via options menu)

how was 2016 for you all? well what I'm going to eat today has nothing to do with my 2016

but its something that I was craving So, Today! tadaa 50 pieces of sushi

tuna in sauce over rice, eel bowl and 3 pieces of fatty tuna and some miso soup is what we've got here

K, today I kind of wanted to go all out the last meal of the year is a time to feast.

and I, too, will also feast! itadakimasu

looks delish I love sushi K, so this is the 50 pieces of sushi. it looks amazing

seafood always looks so colorful and here we've got a bowl of tuna there is a runny egg in the middle

a bowl of eel!!! I love eel this dish is real popular in the summer but the eel

served in the summer doesn't taste as good and so I belive they started pushing it in the summer to keep up the

sales during the summer slump... these Eel taste way better in the winter...... I think.... ~just my thoughts~

fatty tuna... its such a nice color of pink it almost looks like ham lets start with the sushi....

oh jeeez.... which shall I start off with? I dunno...

lets kick it off with fatty tuna

OMG look at how much fat is on it

there's so much fat on this fatty tuna and its so thick ... so good

I just can't get enough ahh I love this Eel and the sauce as well

this rice that is covered in sauce is also the best

the meat is so plump and there is a nice layer of fat in the skin I love eating fatty things

Flame broiled salmon

salmnon is so fatty its so good the taste of the salmon is enhanced by being flame kissed

tuna

..... ahh I just had the fatty tuna

well... normal tuna has its good points as well

nice protein-like goodness

??

flounder. its got a nice meaty bite to it. its so delish being that it has a very firm texture

sea urchin I love sea urchin as well

the flavor of urchin is so wonderful egg

shrimp

everything in here is seafood yet each one has a unique flavor sushi is so awesome

tuna bowl and now I'll break open the runny/poached egg

ahh its so runny seafood and egg yolk are a great combo

the egg makes this dish so mild tasting

clam

its so firm, chewy and fresh

salmon roe

they pop in your mouth and are so delish

the last fatty tuna

thats the last of the eel bowl

all done

everyone! do you know which piece I'm saving for last? right now we have squid, salmon, flounder, clam

shrimp and roe, urchin, eel, and egg left which one shall it be?

the person who correctly gets it might have good luck come to them next year.... lol

I just ate a squid right now

last up is flounder

all done gochisosamadeshita

its the end of the year afterall... everyone please finish it with a big meal

and I hope to eat many delish things next year thank you for all that you've done for me this year

I'm so glad to be able to continue everyday making youtube videos and I hope next year to have even more fun

and to be able to make more and more fun videos for you all to watch

and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment