Thursday, December 29, 2016

Youtube daily report Dec 29 2016

It's that time of the year again

The time you look forward to all year

After all the hard work, school, study ...

You finally find the moment to feel free and alive again

A trip to paradise

Drinks, beautiful people, gorgeous locations, parties everywhere

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for flying with us

Current weather circumstances are a clear sky and 35 degrees celsius

I hope y'all have a nice time and enjoy several performances of the world's best DJs this week

Ladies and gentlemen

Enjoy your ride

This

Is

Ibiza

Yeaaaah *laughing*

Do you remember you almost puked inside the bus last night?

Yes

Good morning

Good morning!

Let's eat something

Hardwell: What's up Ibiza?!

Thanks for watching

Do not forget to subscribe if you liked this video

Let's look forward another year

For more infomation >> IBIZA OFFICIAL AFTERMOVIE | 4K - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

SAN FRANCISCO TRIP!! - Duration: 7:20.

Mom: I am here!! I am here!!

Mom: How Beautiful!! How Beautiful!!

Mom: I am happy. I am happy

Mom: Look who is coming!! Look who's coming!! (cutely)

Zelma: "Out" (she's translating what the seals are saying)

Mom: NO!

Mom: Just imagine being in complete darkness.

Me: Mom, do you want to drink water?

Mom: No thank you

Me: Daddy!!

Dad: Princess~

Zelma: What did you do to guess right, Mom?

Me: Okay go!

Dad: What does "startled" mean?

Me: Push the button!!

Mom: What?

Me: Is it scary?

Me: It's not scary..?

Me: hellou!! turn turn turn

Dad: what? Is it a video?

Me: I don't know if you can see, but it's pretty cool.

Me: Ohhhh FUDGEEE

Me: OHHH FUDGE

Me: IT IS high!!!

Me: It is steep!!

Dad: This is awful!

Me: I know right!!!

Dad: Ok. Who wants to switch spots with me?

For more infomation >> SAN FRANCISCO TRIP!! - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

Compare Loom & Leaf

For more infomation >> Compare Loom & Leaf

-------------------------------------------

Superheroes Finger Family

For more infomation >> Superheroes Finger Family

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.3 CDTI ECOFLEX S/S COSMO *ECC+PDC* - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.3 CDTI ECOFLEX S/S COSMO *ECC+PDC* - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q7 3.0 TDI QUATTRO S-LINE 5+2 - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Audi Q7 3.0 TDI QUATTRO S-LINE 5+2 - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

"S. Hussein estaba concentrado en escribir una novela, no en armas de destrucción masiva" - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> "S. Hussein estaba concentrado en escribir una novela, no en armas de destrucción masiva" - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ford S-Max - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Ford S-Max - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

BÖ (Nenni) Turkish English Arabic - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> BÖ (Nenni) Turkish English Arabic - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Love Ciara?

For more infomation >> Love Ciara?

-------------------------------------------

Fantastic Beasts Movie

For more infomation >> Fantastic Beasts Movie

-------------------------------------------

Opel Combo 1.7 D - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Opel Combo 1.7 D - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Noeud de tête de more ( tête de maure, tête de mort ) #noeud d'arrêt - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Noeud de tête de more ( tête de maure, tête de mort ) #noeud d'arrêt - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

USF adds to lead before halftimes - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> USF adds to lead before halftimes - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

What I Got For Christmas 2016 | Jazzy - Duration: 10:39.

Hello everyone.

I hope you all had a nice Christmas.

I got a really good Christmas,

I had so many lovely presents this year from my family and my friends.

I hope you all got what you wanted.

I can't believe that Christmas is over already,

time goes so fast.

I'm really sad that Christmas is over BUT

I'm really looking forward to Summer.

Normally when Christmas is over, I get excited for Summer,

I don't get excited for New Year because it's always the same.

I've heard that on Boxing Day, it was really crowded at shopping centres.

Im glad I never went, this is why I never do

shopping on Boxing Day.

It's too crowded.

Today I'm going to film...

I have so many lovely presents to show you today

from my family and my friends.

Some of my friends haven't given me their presents yet.

I hope you enjoy this video!

I really love this present, it's a Hot Air Popcorn Marker.

I've never asked for a Popcorn Maker for Christmas.

My dad knows me too well, that I love popcorn so much.

I'm so happy that I got it, I haven't used it yet.

I think I'm going to use it tonight.

I'm really excited to use it.

I've never had something like that before.

I'm going to show you inside the box to see what is in there.

Oooo!

There are corns.

I think it looks cool.

This is a good thing that I've got this popcorn maker

because I love to watch films at home and

I love to eat popcorn too so this is going to be perfect for my night in.

The colour of red looks cool and shiny.

It says that the popcorn maker is healthier

You can add what you likes e.g. salt.

The popcorn maker looks like an American old-fashion style.

I can't wait to use it, yay!

Here's the another present.

This is a cushion cover.

My bestfriend Benny has bought this for me.

I think this is really cool.

I love doing that, flipping the cushion.

This looks really shiny.

I think the cover is so pretty.

The colours matches my bedroom so it's perfectly.

Thank you to Benny for buying the perfect gift for me!

The next thing is, I've got a diffuser.

It's Coconut and Frangipani Flower.

I love my bedroom smelling nice.

This diffuser smells SO nice.

Smells so lush.

This is from my mum from the stocking

with full of cute presents in.

This is one of the stocking presents.

My mum bought a lot of nice things for the stocking.

I have two Lush products.

I love having a warm bubbles bath with all the nice

things in to make the bath smells lovely.

I just love it, it makes me feel so relax.

I love adding Lush products in the bath as Lush is my favourite.

I love the colour of pink and it smells lovely.

They smells of sweets.

It looks pretty and so glittery.

There is a cute bow with the tiny bell on it.

This isn't a bath bomb. All you do is running the water on it

so the bath will smell nice.

I think this is called Fairy something, I'm not too sure.

This is a Snow Angel Lush.

There are two colours in the front and back,

one is gold and the other one is white.

This is perfect for Christmas.

It also smells so lovely.

I really can't wait to use them in the bath.

This present is one of my favourites.

When I opened them, I literally screamed.

I love the type of these slides.

I love the colour of them and the fluffy are so soft.

I wanted them for a long time.

They're really comfortable and easy to wear.

These slides are definitely good for Summer.

On a hot day, I will wear these slides to go out or staying in.

Now, I'm going to show you my new makeup products.

I have this Charlotte Tilbury lipliner.

I've never had Charlotte Tilbury products before.

I don't know why but this reminds me of Harry Potter's wand

because of this look like a wand.

I don't know why.

The shade is Pillow Talk.

The colour is perfect because I have lots of lipsticks

that have the similar colour as this lipliner.

This is what I'm wearing right now.

This makes my lips looks bigger and bold.

I really love it.

The other product is my now favourite lipstick.

I've finally got this lipstick after wanting it for a long time.

This is what I'm wearing right now but the colour is a little fading away.

The look of this lipstick is incredible, so beautiful.

I love the look of it.

The colour is amazing, it matches the colour of my lipliner.

When I put this lipstick on, I can taste the fruit flavour.

I'm not sure what flavour it is.

I want to say thank you to my nan for this amazing lipstick.

I have three Pandora rings, I'm wearing two right now,

the other one is in the jewellery box.

I've never had a Pandora bracelet.

I've finally got one for Christmas.

My mum bought me the bracelet,

my auntie and my grandparents bought the two charms

and my dad has bought a charm for my bracelet too.

I love the Pandora bracelet, I love wearing it.

There is a heart lock charm.

I love things that lock.

Here's the other one.

This is a charm with full of hearts around which is beautiful.

This charm matches my bracelet that has the sparkly heart.

This is the third charm.

I really love the colour of purple/pink.

It's very sparkly.

I'm so glad that I got this bracelet, it's like one of my best presents.

I've always needed a watch.

Normally schools/colleges are not allowed

to have the mobile phone in the classroom.

I always ask people this question, 'what is the time'.

I needed a watch so I can see the time

so I don't have to ask people all the time.

For Christmas, I've asked for a watch

and I've finally got this really lovely watch.

This is a River Island Gold Rose Watch.

I really like this watch as it goes with what I'm wearing.

I think the design of this watch is beautiful.

My sister have bought this makeup bag with..

a paper.

It says 'LONDON: A three-hour beginners' MAC makeup masterclass

and a goody bag with the Association of Professional Makeup'.

Me and my sister is planning to go up to London

to have a three-hour makeup masterclass at Mac.

Then we'll get a goody bag.

I'm really excited about it.

When I opened the paper and read it, I was like WHAT?!

Then I ran and hugged my sister saying thank you so much!!

My mum got me this really nice body spray.

It smells so buff.

The smell reminds me of Summer.

It's a Hawaiian Tropic Sunkissed Dreams body spray.

The smell makes me excited for Summer even more.

Ahhh.. this smells SO nice.

Really beautiful.

I got this really interesting book for Christmas.

It's called The Glam Guide.

There is a beauty vlogger (YouTuber)

Her YouTube channel is called Fleur De Force.

She has published this amazing book.

They're all about Makeup Guides, Hairstyles Tutorial,

what equipments does she use for her YouTube videos,

filming etc.

This book gives out a lot of good advice.

I love to write or typing so my dream is publishing a book

in the future about beauty advice and something about YouTube.

This is my dream, hopefully it'll comes true.

So many of interesting things.

I really love this photo of me and my mum.

We took this photo on our holiday to Menorca, Spain.

We was on a boat trip and we took a selfie together.

It says 'Daughter hold our hand for a little while

But hold our hearts forever.'

These words are lovely, I love them.

This is the other present.

I love the colour and it says 'beautiful things'.

I could use this makeup bag when going on a little trip

and I only need to bring a few of makeup.

Or I could add the makeup brushes in.

This is the perfect size for makeup brushes.

I think I'm going to use this makeup bag for when

I go out and I need to bring some of the makeup.

The colour of Copper is shiny.

Here's a really nice and sparkly jar

with all the chocolates in.

This is the smell of chocolate.

This is the Lindor chocolate.

I'm going to use this jar for my bedroom, so I can eat it when I want.

I got this really cool mug.

It says Ice Cold Drink.

I really like the colours of pink and white swirl straw.

I think it's pretty.

I love it.

I'm showing you my final present.

I just love this pyjamas.

This pyjamas is perfect for relaxing/lazy day

or having a sleepover with my friends.

They're really comfortable.

The pyjamas are loose, not too tight.

I like loose pyjamas.

I like the pattern of pyjamas bottom, zebra.

There are pockets so I can put things in.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has bought me

all the lovely presents.

I love all of them, they're all my favourite.

I hope you've enjoyed this video.

Let me know what you got in the comments too!

I want to hear what did you get for Christmas.

Thumb up if you are enjoying this video.

Thank you for watching, I love you all.

Bye bye!!

For more infomation >> What I Got For Christmas 2016 | Jazzy - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V40 D2 KINETIC R-DESIGN SPORT PAKKET - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> Volvo V40 D2 KINETIC R-DESIGN SPORT PAKKET - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Bulgogi with Bean Sprouts (불고기 + 콩나물 = 콩불) - Eating Korean Food in Seoul, Korea - Duration: 8:17.

Alright, so time for another delicious lunch in Seoul (서울).

Yeah, exactly.

So today we're going for a very classic Korean dish.

We're having Bulgogi (불고기) which literally means 'fire meat' and we've placed our order.

We've also ordered something else that is a bit of mystery and we'll show it to you

when it arrives.

So there is a lot happening at the table right now.

Our two orders have arrived.

And the first one is cooking.

We also have our little side dishes and some soup.

So if you have a look here we have Miyeok guk (미역국) which is a seaweed soup.

And they've given us a little bowl so we can just serve ourselves.

Yeah, this is one of our favorite little side soups that are often served at Korean restaurants.

And it is so healthy.

You can feel good about eating this.

it is really what is interesting to is that if I remember correctly you're supposed to

eat this on your birthday.

It is special birthday food.

Oh yeah.

To live a long life.

Maybe?

Here is yours.

So why don't you try it.

Okay, I'm going to serve myself now.

Okay.

I was a kind wifey.

My first one.

So yeah, you can see the big thick pieces of seaweed in there.

Seaweed.

Unlike some of the other seaweed products you get in Korea the seaweed here isn't salty.

It is just cooked as it is.

How is that?

It is really nice.

It is like even lighter than a miso soup.

It is super light.

Really tasty.

I like it.

Alright, so the first dish here has finished cooking.

So you can see it sizzling.

Here is the classic Bulgogi (불고기) and this is one of my favorite Korean foods.

It is just amazing and I haven't had this in a long time.

This is my first time to have it since we came back to Seoul (서울).

So if we take a look down here we'll show you some of the ingredients.

So here you can see the strips of meat and they've what really makes Pulgogi (불고기)

so delicious is that the marinade.

The marinade is just awesome.

A sweet marinade.

It is a very sweet marinade.

So it is made with soy sauce, sugar, sesame seed sauce and it also has garlic and peppers.

Pepper in it too.

It is just an amazing sauce.

That is really what makes it.

And you can also see here we have a what I think it called Kongnamnul (콩나물) which

are the bean sprouts.

The beansprouts.

Yeah.

And we also have some tteok (떡).

Some rice cakes.

Korean rice cakes.

So we've got a lot of different things going on.

And some noodles.

I saw some glass noodles in there earlier.

Right, there is also some glass noodles here.

Alright.

See if we can find them.

Right there.

There you go.

So you have a lot going on.

Alright, let's dish it up.

Okay.

There we go.

So I'm going to put in a little bit like this.

And then I'm going to grab some of the sauce because that is the best part.

Haha.

Can't leave that behind.

Yeah, I'm going to drown and put that sauce in.

Okay, it is looks like it is piping hot.

Straight from the pan so you know what I'm going to eat this properly with chopsticks.

There we go.

Going in for the first bite.

Going to blow on that a bit.

Don't burn yourself in the process.

Oh, how is that?

Wow!

That is the real deal.

Yeah.

That is classic Bulgogi (불고기) and it the sauce that makes it taste so good.

Mmmm.

Yeah.

Those thin slices of meat.

This restaurant specializes in Bulgogi (불고기) so they have so many different variations

and I'm really excited to try the next one.

Yeah.

Alright, so the second one that we ordered is ready.

Sam, you know the name.

What is this one called.

Yeah.

It is called Cheese Kongbul (치즈 콩불).

Alright so it is a cheese Kongbul (치즈 콩불) and we have never had this before.

This is Korean food we have yet to try.

It was amazing.

The guy came and cooked both dishes for us.

Yeah.

And then once this one was done he added cheese and all over it and it has just been melting

and getting sticky and gooey.

It kind of looks like something in between Bulgogi (불고기) and tteokbokki (떡볶이)

with cheese.

Haha.

Yeah.

Let's try it.

It has got a lot going on.

So what can we can tell from the ingredients that we have so far?

Alright, well again we have your beansprouts.

We have some onions, we have rice cakes, the beef of course the bulgogi (불고기).

Lots of cheese.

Um, and yeah I think it is going to be spicy.

I'm seeing some of the red pepper happening here.

Okay, let's try it.

You can see the cheese.

Oh my god.

Is it good?

That is really good.

Haha.

Yeah, it was one on the menu it had a little star beside it saying this is a hit.

You know one of the best things.

It is super spicy.

Oh my.

Super spicy.

My eyes are actually watering right now.

Do you think they use a gochujang sauce (고추장) possibly?

Red pepper paste.

Definitely.

And it is so cheesy and gooey.

I feel like I'm having Korean pizza toppings in a way.

This is amazing.

Wow.

See.

To all our viewers it is worth trying new things.

We have never had this before.

First time reaction.

This is incredible.

I haven't even tried the other one yet but I already know this is going to be my favorite.

Even if it is making me tear up.

Like this one is really fire-y.

I know Bulgogi (불고기) meat is fire meat because you cook it over the fire but this

is like burning my whole throat.

Sam is going for the cheese and the spice.

Yeah, so I loaded up a little portion here.

So let's see how that is.

You're going to feel it.

Oh wow.

In a matter of seconds.

Yeah.

That is really spicy as you said.

Loved the addition of cheese.

Of course you did.

It is not like a traditional Korean ingredient but whenever you add cheese to something like

this it really does enhance it.

I like it.

I probably like the Bulgogi (불고기) a little bit more.

Really?

Yeah.

But I do like this though.

Alright, so I'm going to try more of the classic recipe right now.

The Pulgogi (불고기).

The sweet one.

My mouth is like still watering from all that spice.

I'm like salivating over here.

That second one that we ordered really was spicy.

Yeah.

We still have more to eat of it too.

Okay, going in for my first bite.

Let's get some noodles, some beef, some beansprouts.

Look at that.

It is still steaming.

Mmmm.

I'm eating my own hair.

How gross.

Mmmm.

How do you like that?

One second.

Hang on I'm choking.

Okay, so this one is definitely a lot milder.

Really sweet but after having the spicy one with cheese I don't know if I liked burned

my taste buds or what or numbed them but this one isn't as flavorful in comparison so I'm

going to have to go for the spicy one.

Spice and cheese.

That was a hit in my books.

And it is a hit on the menu so that is how you know it is good.

So I think it is fair to say that our only complaint is that the portions could be a

lot bigger.

Because we just polished that off in seconds and it was so good that now we're scrapping

the plate.

Yeah, we took care of that.

Nothing left.

We took care of that.

Although in terms of the price point they were eight thousand Won (원) each.

So sixteen thousand Won (원) in total.

Which is ₩16,000 KRW.

So you're looking at about thirteen or forteen US dollars for those dishes.

And yeah they were really tasty.

Yeah, and that also came of course with the banchan (반찬), the sides, the rice which

we kind of ignored because the beef was so tasty.

Yeah and the Miyeok guk (미역국) soup.

So yeah, there was a lot of food but we really keyed in on the principle courses.

For more infomation >> Bulgogi with Bean Sprouts (불고기 + 콩나물 = 콩불) - Eating Korean Food in Seoul, Korea - Duration: 8:17.

-------------------------------------------

DJ Snake feat. Big Bang - Let Me Fxxk It (TeijiWTF Mashup) - Duration: 3:27.

No, I don't wanna go too fast

No

'Cause nothing really lasts

Yeah

I think I need some time

But I can't get you off my mind

No, no, no, no

First off, from the beginning, I'll start with the strongest one.

Thanks, bartender

Keep it coming, after I drink

Everyone looks pretty

I can see them, I'm salivating

This ladies so loyal

Then I see you for the first time, geez girl love me tender

I'm talking to you bravely

Hey you!

Unlike other pretty women, you're energetic

You're like a ray of light in a crappy mood

My heart is fluttering too much, like it's puberty

When you steal me with your eyes

My lips go dry

I haven't trembled like this in a while

I can't do this or that

Before tonight is all over

I want you in my arms

Real love

I think I wanna just

Don't worry - worry

Hey!

Fxxk it!

I love y'all

Fxxk it!

I love y'all

Fxxk it!

I love y'all

Girl I wanna get down

Fxxk it!

Fxxk it!

Fxxk it!

When you steal me with your eyes

My lips go dry

I haven't trembled like this in a while

I can't do this or that

Before tonight is al over

I want you in my arms

Real love

I think I wanna just

Don't worry - worry

Hey!

You and me

Get in the car and ride

We're drunk, so let's sleep for a little bit

Where should we go rest, baby?

I'll only hold your hand and go to sleep

You already know it honey honey

But I want it and you know it

Fxxk it!

I love y'all

Fxxk it!

I love y'all

Fxxk it!

I love y'all

Girl I wanna get down

Fxxk it! (it - it)

Fxxk it! (it - it)

Fxxk it! (it - it)

Girl I wanna get down

Fxxk it!

Fxxk it!

I want to find my butterflies

Until I'm completely worn

A prisioner to many

A papillon escapes

I'm sick of it

See how I'm starting to grow white hair

I'm done being a gangster

I used to be a great playboy

When you didn't know me

That's when I liked you

Secretly I always get sick of all, girl

I'm an insect that feels a lot

I may get older but I don't understand love at all

I'm bad at wrapping things up

My romance is bloodless

It's a game with no rhythm

You're going up and down

We're alto and soprano with different melodies

We're going to break up anyway

I'll be straightforward

This is Eldorado in a depraved dream

(Fxxk it)

(I love y'all)

(Fxxk it)

(I love y'all)

(Fxxk it)

(I love y'all)

(Girl I wanna get down)

(Fxxk it)

No comments:

Post a Comment