Saturday, August 12, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 13 2017

a big turn in Portugal today super super high for today and today I woke up about

two hours ago was like 8 o'clock now it's like 11 o'clock ish as of right now

I'm currently added in yesterday's video and getting to read it uploads tell you

to export and Sony actually finish editing it so I'm going a little bit of

work on that and then later I'm going to go back to the pill such a nice day here

like I mean every single day I'm here you look like and there's just no

clothes it's really cool there's just no collide ok I just

finished loads and loads of work normally was a pill going to do

something cool today I want to make the most of like every piece of sunlight

that I have here because the Weller here if you never go night wait surah 5 okay

so here right now I don't to pull I want to go have some fun today I want to get

in the water because my skin is boiling my skin starting to heat up I did put

some cream on today but I still feel like I'm burning it's just whenever you

jump into the water it like cools your stem down Seuss and watch this ops

you're burning look like so that's our gonna day I'm gonna get in the water I

hope you guys can hear this noise but I can hear it listeners and you go in the

water samus is going to be such a shock because in fact is astonished to receive

a warm on us and our skin heated up and I just water super super cool and it's

going to be like a shock at the elevator is this the jump line if you use your

cell phone like that it just it's just pain all the way

you

okay so my mom's gonna jump on the tool here she goes

excited I'm gonna go slow motion okay guys it is a lot so splashes are in the

pool really fun did you enjoy Sam we're gonna get some eight night because I'm

hungry you hungry what do you want cheeseburger I'm gonna get one I'm

hotdogs with a nice new ask me oh yeah you always choose a cheeseburger honking

I'm going to order one of them hot dogs you know the tiny shops from yesterday

all they were so friggin good if you're ever here you got to try them on all

these are the stairs to help it's the thing about these stairs because the Sun

beats down on these stairs all day and the stairs are made of metal it's okay

in the parts that's shaded but see whenever you get there part that's like

Sun Hat said it burns your feet like no joke it literally just burned your feet

ah you know what people do them like the floor is lava things on you should hear

the floors literally like lava this is the real ones George region even

well Emanuel why should Oh what's your guys names

Sonya Sonya hey hey does busy busy they say right cool

yo man your man I mean assignment a little bit I had a

hot dogs time at a chicken right yep cheeseburger I'm going to get a char

because I haven't showered yet and I know the pool water Cana washing it

doesn't really because chlorine can feels all dry with a fluorine sort of my

skin feeling weird so I'm going to go to shower and then we're going to head out

soon we're going to actually have those strep tonight super excited sighs how

are you mum okay I got a shower okay guys just had a shower now we're

going to head down to the strip so we're safe this is like one of the main parts

of albufeira mom you excited you're really excited yeah oh you're excited

you're really excited yeah this is the person who raised me this is a person

who made me the way I am okay it is log where it's um can we kiss there we go

okay let it go oh you didn't put love sticking my face did you okay do this

sama my dad's downstairs they went on to meet our friends here from angle and

though he's actually a funny story three years ago wasn't three years ago four

years ago four years ago whenever we were here we met this couple from

England called Gary and Eileen now these guys we were talk to them we were like

yeah you guys should come visit Austin Ireland they came to Ireland a year

after we invited them we met in Portugal some of the second year they came to

Ireland and they stay with us for like two weeks is two weeks destabilizers

stay with us for two weeks and then after that the year after that we went

and stayed with them and if you guys remember my Sheffield logs but that's

who strikes first and first time with them so the year after that we went to

Portugal which was last year by ourselves and then this year Gary and

Eileen came like you know it's like old memories we're going to go and say hi to

them

this is Miss Jerry right there hi autumn this is Eileen put my atom

take a nice people over before we head away though I'm going to do a black hole

to start this b-roll

okay gang critters cones and Rizzo strep right noise

this place looks friggin cool this is the entrance right here see like

literally around this corner it gets freakin real the shit gets real

your Android how exam is going scary I'm good we're going to go in this corner

see the strips freaking cooler going on here loads and loads of shops here here

we go okay look at this this is like a full Street of shop right down here look

at this cool wait are there's a shop actually going to go to a restaurant

here tonight get some food because we're really kind of hungry and if I make a

noise over there does you hear it

Hey

okay so we're going to eat this restaurant cold Rommels I'm eating them

here before it is so good I mean of all the restaurants I've been in Portugal

this one my favorite has a lobster in here one time oh yeah are you to say

smashing yeah I'm from Brazil you're from Brazil yeah what's your name good

judge jad nice to meet you Joe Giudice no that's Ivan my John it's good I just

ordered they're ordered the Ramos the risotto Ramos I'm not only sure risotto

or Ramos means risotto in Portuguese but it said risotto and then Ramos and

italics this place is called romaso out of order special and here the same as

last name it's actually really really good it's Lobster

and like a super huge fan of lobster so I'm super excited to try it okay there's

this thing right here this is cold so will I ever tell them here I try this

and it's just so so good it's like orange flavored and it's just nice and

that it's hard to explain what it's called symbol and it reduce reminds me

of here because in dairy ground from they don't sell this stuff and it's just

really really nice timer to starter and I didn't get a starter because none of

the risotto love story it's going to completely full meal good

I'm not so good we left Ramos forgotten amaryllis Ramos and no we're here at the

shop we're looking for cool stuff we got sunglasses they've got stuff down there

we're going to go down in a second but I remember last year made a video about

these particular glasses right here because they were meant to look like Ray

Bans really they're not for that I can't like a ripoff of them they're cold roll

bomb row your bum

okay guys I think that's all stone in the strep right now it's night time and

I was starting to get the Arctic night still you feel so warm here right nice

unbelievable how warm it feels at night at night here it's warmer than what it

would be in a sunny day right if I keep the Paris like the rila because such a

drastic change and it's just like whoa is insane okay guys we're going to spike

cast right now I'm super excited for Phi Kap absolutely love this place

excited sound pop cat's paw chat so we're back at our apartment right now

because Sam was going somewhere here - well Evan crying to me guys here's the

thing today we're at the strap we bought some stuff in the shops what do we get

now actually bought one thing it's a day Roberts I am serving say - no flash

north of yours okay so I'm going to argue even though here is like - snort

lers already with them they're too small too small

what's that one say small and always we're going to open us up with another

bag good yeah ask you how you are you just have

to say that you're fine when you're not really fine yeah show me to blow it off

are you want your love locks can I blow it up right pull it off with me

tank wise thank the package the taiga students or lol as Mike sounds like a

giant slap showed us that you always wanted to have price tiers here hey guys

sketchy my turn

it is dawn day the freakin cheerio the door night is done I'm dead entire site

which is a good thanks cash okay guys we just blown up that dingy circle rubbery

thing and now I'm going to end up this log right here if you guys enjoy please

smash the like button down below leave a comment for notification shade Oh

today's and of occasion show it was the MS BG Matthew thank you so so much for

subscribing and you're freaking awesome anymore you guys want to know the

kitchen shuddered please smash that Bell down below and leave a comment telling

me done so I'll give you a note of getting show note in the next video I'll

just choose on a random also remember yesterday when I wanted to end off the

vlog part in the balcony it was like super dark in the camera until rainy the

balcony actually has a light so I can sort of light on it over here thank you

guys so much for watching the daily sign up now see you guys tomorrow

in the next one

13

For more infomation >> New Town Albufeira - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Animal Cartoons

For more infomation >> Funny Animal Cartoons

-------------------------------------------

Week in Review: BITCOIN NEO ETHEREUM ⚡ Free Bitcoin Trading Tips Cryptocurrency Technical Analysis - Duration: 1:07:47.

THE BOSS OF BITCOIN!!

antshares,NEO,cryptocurrency,crypto currency,bitcoin trading,what is bitcoin,bitcoin price,brandon kelly,bk cryptotrader,technical,how to buy bitcoin,bitcoin investing,crypt0,ethereum,eth,btc,investing,digital,chart like a boss,crypto,bitcoin,analysis,banfield,poloniex,coinbase,bittrex,dash,finance,value,silver,bitcoin cash,free bitcoin,cliff high,genesis mining,ark,steemit,investment,chart,usd,stock,litecoin,bitcoin 2017,veritaseum,2017,crypto trading

For more infomation >> Week in Review: BITCOIN NEO ETHEREUM ⚡ Free Bitcoin Trading Tips Cryptocurrency Technical Analysis - Duration: 1:07:47.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 6 Sportbreak 2.2D TS+ AUTOMAAT Navigatie - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mazda 6 Sportbreak 2.2D TS+ AUTOMAAT Navigatie - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

'삭발' 영상 공개하며 팬들 마음 아프게 한 '입대 D-1' 지창욱 - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> '삭발' 영상 공개하며 팬들 마음 아프게 한 '입대 D-1' 지창욱 - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

eBike Pedal Assist VS Throttle - Duration: 3:55.

Hey, what's up?

This is Mikey at Blue Monkey Bicycles and in this video we're gonna talk about Throttle

VS Pedal Assist.

*Intro

Alright, so first up; both throttle and pedal assist engage the electric motor.

That's their job.

Neither one of them have anything to interfere with the mechanical drive system, or the pedals.

You can still brake, switch gears, steer, and pedal the bike without any interruption

from the electric system.

Throttle and pedal assist use different physical functions to perform the same thing; which

is to ask for the controller for more energy to be sent from the battery to the motor.

That all makes sense, right?

The purpose of both throttle and pedal assist is the same, which is to move the bike forward

using electric power.

The difference between the two is how the rider interacts with the system.

With a throttle the rider uses their hand to twist, press or flip a switch to expressly

engage the motor, just like a dirt-bike or a motorcycle.

In this case the pedals are actually completely optional.

You can literally sit down, twist the throttle and get the bike moving.

The mechanical drive system isn't negated or halted by the use of a throttle (or a hub-motor

for that matter).

By changing into an appropriate gear one can still pedal to keep tension on the mechanical

gearing and help the bike along to go faster, or go up steep hills or just to get a work-out.

When the rider lets go the throttle springs back into the off position and the bike will

coast.

The amount of power can be adjust by either a light or a heavy twist of the throttle,

but- I myself...

I just go full power.

Pedal assist works a little differently on the other hand- or the other foot!

With pedal assist instead of the electric system being given commands by the throttle

(located up by your hand) the motor is told what to do based on commands given by your

feet.

The purpose is to replicate (as closely as possible) the natural pedaling movement of

a conventional bicycle.

This has the effect of the rider feeling like they have super strong legs; with a little

effort the bike goes really far, really fast, and up really steep hills.

When the rider stops pedaling, the bike will coast.

Most of the time the amount of assistance can be adjusted with a small little LED or

LCD screen up by the handlebars.

But- I myself I usually go full power.

Alright, so between the two (throttle and pedal assist) which one of them is better?

Actually in a lot of cases you don't have to choose.

There's a lot of bikes that have both features on the same bike.

As of now there's plenty on offer from companies like Pedego, Easy Motion, Surface604, etc.

Between the throttle and pedal assist I personally prefer pedal assist.

Of the bikes that we carry the pedal assist options have plenty of power, and plenty of

range for most uses.

And they have the added benefit of using a lot more muscle than sitting down and turning

your wrist.

Throttle still have a really important place though.

I know that I myself I use full throttle as often as I can when I'm done doing a range

test on an electric bike.

I'll pedal assist myself all the way until the battery dies, I'll replace it with another

battery and just throttle all the way back.

'cause hey...

I'm tired.

I just want to get the day over with at that point.

And hey!

Let's face it: a throttle is just lots of fun!

That's our take on it.

What do you think?

What kind of system do you have on your electric bike and how do you like it?

Sound off in the comment section below and if you'd like leave a comment for another

system or topic that you'd like to see covered in a video such as this one.

If you'd like you can shop for an electric bike of your very own on our website: bluemonkeybicycles.com,

you can support this channel directly by going to our Patreon page and...

I'll see you later.

I've got nothing to say after that, so I'll just say 'See you later'.

For more infomation >> eBike Pedal Assist VS Throttle - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla Vision News | 13 August 2017 | Bangladesh Breaking News | Today Tv News Update - Duration: 21:55.

Welcome to our channel...

BD RAZNITI

You are watching Bangla Vision Tv News

Please, Like, Comments and Share Our channel..

Don't forget to subscribe....

No comments:

Post a Comment