Sunday, August 13, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 13 2017

- Hey guys from Põe Na Roda, I am Pabllo Vittar and I will answer 24

questions for you.

Come on!

Like any other drag queen, you use your masculine real name. Why?

Cos I like it. I always liked my name. Whe I started doing drag

I tought: I'll keep it, fuck off!

How is it being the most followed drag queen on Instagram?

I'm happy cos I'm brazilian and I think this is representativity

for all the queens in Brazil. So I'm glad.

Did you have family support?

Always, my mum helped me in everything. My first make up bag, really poor one

she's the one who gave me. Thank god I don't need that anymore and can have other make

in my face. But my mum always supported me.

Anyone else in your family with artistic skills? Any chance your twin sister come up

as a drag king?

No way, she's so girlie! So feminine like me! Sister

Phamela, I love you! Kisses!

When did u start walking in high heels?

I always did babe, since I was a little kid.

Being a gay and feminine kid in the school, did u suffer bullying?

A lot! Most in the begining of the year, after that

I used to steal the show, no chance!

What would you say for young gays who suffer bullying in the school?

Hey girl, if you are wathing this, babe… Keep doing it and being yourself

It is necessary, It's a daily need. And we are

together!

If you were not singing, you would be…

Sining! Lol, how cliche!

Any chance of a remake of Lady Marmalade between you, Lia Clark, Goria Groove and Mulher Pepita? (brazilian drags)

Just call me and Im in!

Two brazilian drag u think the public needs to know…

Two I really love: Duda Dello Russo, amazing, from São Paulo. And

I love her clothes, make up… Oh… Who else? Fiddo Candy, wonderful!

Can I say one more?

Brazil has a lot of talented queens, two more!

Seasheell from Uberlândia, amazing! Gonna put her @ in the comments.

There are so many queens I know…

Charlotte Killz.... I love my girls!

Fuck, marry ou kill:The Weeknd, Mateus Carrilho and Maluma.

I love them all, not gonna kill! Are you crazy?

Wich one would u put in the whole: Pedro HMC or Nelson Sheep?

Your whole babe…

After Katy Perry call Gretchen, who would you choose for your next lyric video:

Nicole Bahls, Nazaré, Cuca or Gaga de Ilhéus?

I was gonna say Nicole before you ask! I love Nicole Bahls!

Who's your fave pop diva?

My favourite is Rihanna.

Favourite RuPaul Dag Queen?

Now it's Shea Coulée that didn't win, but for me she's the queen anyway!

Sashay Away ou Shantay You Stay: Michel Temer.

Sashay away and go to the hell, get out!

What advice would u say for a drag who's starting?

Go for it, girl! Twy your make up with youtube tutorials! Youtube's been a mother for me

in my life! Serious, people think I have a makeup artist…

Try, try hard that one day you'll look like…

If you could make a wig from any celebrity hair, wich one?

Anitta's hair! Thats so expensive!

And how did the feat. with Anitta and Major Lazer happened?

I used to dream about this… Anitta was already doing a song with Major Lazer and

they called me! So we got together and that's it!

Why not? Kisses!

Where is hotter: Maranhão or Marrocos?

Girl, Marrocos. I love Maranhão. Maranhão is hot, but Marrocos... Girl, eu got back to Brazil

all burn with my skin breaking. That was terrible, really!.

Did you expect to be so successfull even with the straight public?

Do you feel a change from the LGBT public?

Yes. What I most like in my shows now is that it's all a mix! Everyone together

LGBT people with straight, everyone having fun.

And I believe music is for unite, so I get really happy about it.

How was the experience singing in Amor &Sexo TV show band? Are you still able to do that and conciliate?

Baby, I don't know, but I'm here. I love that show!

I love Fernanda Lima, the whole team… And it's been amazing being there for two seasons.

I love it! Fê, you are amazing! Brazilian queen, isnt people?

A video from Poe Na Roda you watched and liked a lot…

The one in Fernando de Noronha beach! It's an amazing place to go and I'm going just

because of Poe Na Roda's video!

Get to know the amazing nature and the gay party in one of the most

beautiful island the wold, Noronha.

Clear water where nature lives in harmony. Come with us and find out

why Praia do Sancho was elected the most beautiful beach in the world for 3 times.

Welcome to Fernando de Noronha!

A kiss! If you did not subscribe in Põe Na Roda, do it now! Don't forget to subscribe

and leave your like, ok? See you guys!

A last one, a music for the gay people!

A song for gay people!!

Seu amor me pegou. Ce bateu tão forte com o teu amor. Nocauteou. Me tonteou. Veio a

tona. Fui à lona. Foi K.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment