Sunday, August 13, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 13 2017

Take off at the speed of sound

Bright lights, colors all around

I'm running wild, living fast, and free

Got no regrets inside of me

Not looking back

Not giving up

Not letting go

I'll keep on running!

I'm gonna reach for the stars

Although they look pretty far

I'm gonna find my own way

And take a chance on today

The sky with stars so bright The colors feel so right

I never felt like this, I'll keep on running!

The sky with stars so bright The colors feel so right

Just take my hand We're gonna reach for the stars

Tonight...

Tonight...

Wake up, living day by day.

Do what I want, and I'll do it my way

The world is flying right below my feet

Got no regrets inside of me.

Not looking back (Not looking back)

Not giving up (Not giving up)

Not letting go, I'll keep on running!

I'm gonna reach for the stars

Although they look pretty far

I'm gonna find my own way

And take a chance on today

The sky with stars so bright The colors feel so right

I never felt like this I'll keep on running!

The sky with stars so bright The colors feel so right

Just take my hand We're gonna reach for the stars

Tonight...

Tonight...

I've got it in my sight The colors feel so right

Got my feet off the ground I'll keep on running!

Oh, I can feel it now. The colors all around

Just take my hand we're gonna reach for the stars...

Just take a chance (Just take a chance)

We'll do it right again

(We're gonna reach for the stars)

Just take my hand (Just take my hand)

We'll take a chance tonight...

Reach for the stars...

Tonight...

Tonight...

For more infomation >> Reach For The Stars - Nightcore (Sonic Colors) - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Weekly Travel Vlogs

For more infomation >> Weekly Travel Vlogs

-------------------------------------------

Tajine de boulettes de viande bœuf aux poivrons rougesطاجين اللحم المفروم بالفلفل الاحمر صحي ولذيذ - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> Tajine de boulettes de viande bœuf aux poivrons rougesطاجين اللحم المفروم بالفلفل الاحمر صحي ولذيذ - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

メルセデス・ベンツ Sクラスがフェイスリフト|進化したインテリジェントドライブ - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> メルセデス・ベンツ Sクラスがフェイスリフト|進化したインテリジェントドライブ - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Waste is food - (VPRO documentary - 2007) - Duration: 49:09.

For more infomation >> Waste is food - (VPRO documentary - 2007) - Duration: 49:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Sims 4 Metamorfozy#10 +Mody/CC - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> The Sims 4 Metamorfozy#10 +Mody/CC - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

映画先行登場の 仮面ライダービルド 第一印象が最悪過ぎる件について - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> 映画先行登場の 仮面ライダービルド 第一印象が最悪過ぎる件について - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

山崎賢人「ジョジョ」聖地降臨で感慨 裏話続々飛び出す|最新のニュース - Duration: 8:46.

For more infomation >> 山崎賢人「ジョジョ」聖地降臨で感慨 裏話続々飛び出す|最新のニュース - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

Usher: accusé d'avoir exposé une ex à l'herpès, il se défend - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Usher: accusé d'avoir exposé une ex à l'herpès, il se défend - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Modded Livestream - Duration: 38:49.

For more infomation >> Minecraft Modded Livestream - Duration: 38:49.

-------------------------------------------

Tajine de boulettes de viande bœuf aux poivrons rougesطاجين اللحم المفروم بالفلفل الاحمر صحي ولذيذ - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> Tajine de boulettes de viande bœuf aux poivrons rougesطاجين اللحم المفروم بالفلفل الاحمر صحي ولذيذ - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Is He Flaking On You? Say THIS To Him... - Duration: 6:48.

We all know how much it sucks to be bailed on by a guy, especially if he's someone

who you are interested in romantically.

Unfortunately this kind of thing happens more often than I'd like to admit, which is why

knowing what to say to a man when it does flake on you will make all the difference

in the world!

Hey ladies, my name is Amy North, I'm a relationship coach from Vancouver, Canada

and author of The Devotion System — a program designed to help women find and lock down

love.

Today I want to share with you a line that will get you far when it comes to getting

a man to spend more time with you, especially in situations when he casually changes his

plans.

Before I share this with you I'd like to quickly ask that if you find this video at

all helpful then please share it with your girlfriends and don't forget to hit the

subscribe button below.

Your friends will not only appreciate you sharing this insight with them, but I too

will appreciate the support!

So, now that that's out of the way, let's talk about how to pull him back in when he

tries to stray.

To set the scene here, let's pretend that you have dinner plans with a man.

For the sake of this scenario we'll call that man Dave.

And let's say that just hours before you're meant to meet up Dave he shoots you a message

or calls saying that something came up and he can't make it.

Now, how I see it you have two options here.

The first is to get pissed off or upset and to tell Dave that you think he's a selfish

prick who has no consideration for anyone but himself...

Okay, maybe that's a bit extreme, but what I mean here is letting him know that you're

clearly annoyed by his flakiness.

For instance, maybe you give him attitude or make it known that you're not impressed

by being short with him, sulking or speaking in a dry, flat tone.

You know what I'm talking about!

On the other hand, and this is most definitely the better option of the two, you can play

it cool and let Dave know that it's totally fine and you'll catch him another time.

Of course this is easier said than done, especially if you were really looking forward to spending

time with him and are genuinely disappointed that he's bailing, but letting him see that

negative side of you will do you no favours in the long run.

Instead, you want him to think feel as though he is he one missing out by bailing on you.

So, if the guy you're into bails on you then your absolute best bet is to sweetly

say or text this to him:

"It's okay, I understand you're busy.

I have a lot going on in the next few days, but perhaps we can reschedule for later this

week.

Have a great day!"

The reason why this works so well is because even if he assumes you won't be upset about

him cancelling on you, he still knows that there's a possibility you won't handle

the situation well.

However, by coming across as calm, cool and collected, it'll make him WANT to spend

time with you.

After all, it's not everyday that he encounters someone who radiates positivity, even in unfavourable

situations.

Now, I want to explain why each of those sentences is so important, I mean, why not just reply

with "It's okay" or "It's cool?"

So let's start with the first part of that sentence, the "It's okay, I understand

you're busy."

Telling him that it's okay shows him your compassionate side and it's your way of

letting him know that you're not mad or upset, which is particularly important if

you are hoping to see him again.

Adding in the "I know you're busy" shows that you're considerate of his schedule.

This is worth noting because again, it shows him that you don't expect him to drop everything

he's doing to see you.

Also, that extra bit about him being busy makes the "it's okay" sound more sincere,

after all, those two small words can pack quite the punch, and they don't always come

across in a positive way.

That's why using both of these together is so imperative.

Of course, there will be times when him bailing ISN'T okay!

In fact, you may even want to pull your hair out in frustration of his flakiness.

But again, if you're looking to win this guy over then it's important that you make

him think that he's missing out by not spending time with you.

Getting angry or reacting negatively to him won't make him want to see you, in fact,

he may even go out of his way to avoid you if he feels like he's in the dog house.

Now of course this is different if the guy who is bailing on you is your long term boyfriend

— in that case you'd be having a different conversation about the situation — but for

scenarios where you're just getting to know him and hoping to develop a relationship,

this is what you'll want to do.

Now, moving on to the next part of what you should say when he bails on you, let's go

over why saying "I have a lot going on in the next few days, but perhaps we can reschedule

for later this week" works wonders.

Since men want to be with women who are independent and outgoing, by telling him that you're

busy for the next few days it shows him that you're not sitting around waiting for him

to come calling.

So even if you have nothing planned for the week, say this because it'll make him want

to see you more.

It's a known fact that men love the thrill of the chase, so making him think that he

has to work for your time, or needs to give you notice to fit into your schedule will

bring that chase to life.

A good rule of thumb to follow is to need at least three days notice.

Of course it can be tempting to drop what you're doing to see a man you're into,

but believe me, making him wait that extra little bit will keep him interested.

Also, suggesting that you reschedule lets him know that you're still willing and wanting

to see him, so not all hope is lost!

He has the green light to contact you again.

Now lastly, wishing him well, or telling him to have a good day leaves things on a positive

note, and again, tells him that you're not upset that he's bailing, because why would

you be, you're life is full and exciting as is!

Again, this little extra bit will put a smile on his face and you can bet that he'll be

thinking about you even long after you've wished him well.

If you can put a positive spin on an otherwise crappy situation then your guy will not only

be much more likely to come calling, but it'll make him look forward to seeing you.

Think about it from his perspective for a moment.

If you had to, or even choose to cancel plans on a man, would you be more inclined to want

to see him again if he was a downer about the situation, or if he brushed it off like

it was no big deal because he understood you were busy?....

Exactly.

If you're interested in learning more tips for flawless dates and awkward encounters

with men then visit my site, www.coachnorth.com and watch the free video presentation.

In it I talk about my Devotion Sequence, which is a specific set of words that are guaranteed

to make any man wild with desire for you… so check it out, you'll be glad you did!

Well, now it's your turn to weigh in.

Have you ever tried this approach with a man?

Did it work?

Do you have your own responses you like to use in these situations?

If so, I'd love to hear them so please share in the comments below!

Also, if you have any questions about what I've covered in this video, feedback or

suggestions for me then please post those, too!

I always do my best to respond to each of you and appreciate any input you have to share!

As always thanks so much for watching and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube

channel and share this video with your girlfriends.

Not only will I appreciate your support, but you can bet on the fact that your ladies will

love you for looking out for them, too!

Lastly if there is a particular topic you'd like me to make a video on then let me know!

Before you do so though check out my channel because who knows, maybe it's already there

waiting for you!

Well then, until next time, take care and good luck!

For more infomation >> Is He Flaking On You? Say THIS To Him... - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

⊳Best Tech House Mix 2017 🔥 [Hungary] By: Makula Dani⊲ - Duration: 35:27.

Please Subscibe! :D

For more infomation >> ⊳Best Tech House Mix 2017 🔥 [Hungary] By: Makula Dani⊲ - Duration: 35:27.

-------------------------------------------

Nic Masangkay - Make It Last (Music Video) - Duration: 4:05.

Ooh let me take you back To where we started at

You used to hold me close Now we don't talk no more

I see you standing over there And you're staring at me here

Am I on your mind too Baby tell me what to do

Remember just us two And don't you wish we could undo

All of our mistakes Let's try before it's too late

Hey you look so familiar I think we've met before

As I keep talking to you I wanna know you more

Never thought I'd see you again But that was in the past

Last time was different This time let's make it last

True that it's been so long Once we could do no wrong

You say we'll make it work And get us back to where we were

I see you standing over there And you're staring at me here

Am I on your mind too Baby tell me what to do

Remember just us two And don't you wish we could undo

All of our mistakes Let's try before it's too late

Hey you look so familiar I think we've met before

As I keep talking to you I wanna know you more

Never thought I'd see you again But that was in the past

Last time was different This time let's make it last

(You think about me too)

(You think about me too)

(Maybe baby)

(I think about you too)

For more infomation >> Nic Masangkay - Make It Last (Music Video) - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Magento - Gestion des multi devises - Tuto Magento - Market Academy - Duration: 9:41.

For more infomation >> Magento - Gestion des multi devises - Tuto Magento - Market Academy - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

Waste is food - (VPRO documentary - 2007) - Duration: 49:09.

For more infomation >> Waste is food - (VPRO documentary - 2007) - Duration: 49:09.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Animal Cartoons

For more infomation >> Funny Animal Cartoons

-------------------------------------------

INDIA GATE - Duration: 0:39.

INDIA GATE

No comments:

Post a Comment