Sunday, August 13, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 14 2017

Pound to euro exchange rate: Sterling PLUMMETS to seven-year low

NEW LOW: The pound to euro exchange rate has fallen below €1.

Things aren't looking up for sterling, because today it has fallen to its lowest rate since 2010. The pound to euro exchange rate crashed to below €1.10 for the first time in seven years this afternoon.

Sterling is currently sitting at €109687 to the euro (at the time of writing).

DROP: The pound to euro exchange rate is under pressure. Caxton FX Currency Market Analyst, Alexandra Russel-Oliver, told Daily Star Online: "The dollar fell after data showed that CPI rose more slowly than forecast, weighing on Fed rate hike expectations.

"This saw a jump in euro-dollar back above 1.18, which in turn pushed sterling lower against the euro. "Gains in next week's inflation, employment, or retail sales data could offer sterling relief.

However, any gains may be limited as the pound remains vulnerable to downside pressure amidst Brexit negotiations and reduced rate hike expectations.".

Sterling began to drop again yesterday afternoon after a boost in the morning. The pound fell after the UK trade deficit was revealed to be wider than expected – causing a drop from €1.10996 to €1.10733.

Britain's trade position with the rest of the world has become less savoury since the hung parliament result in June.

Recent figures have shown the weak pound is failing to boost exports, despite the drop causing British goods to be cheaper abroad. The pound first dropped to below €1.11 last week after the BoE put a hold on interest rates.

Two major investment banks have predicted that the pound will drop below €10 by the years end.

Both HSBC Holdings and Morgan Stanley think the euro will have a higher value than the pound by the end of 2017 due to the strength of the euro and the weakness of the sterling.

Earlier this week we revealed a dire forecast for the future of the pound with an expert revealing it all hangs on how to government deals with the economy.

Speaking exclusively to Daily Star Online, Koko Sarkari, CEO of the International Currency Exchange (ICE), said: The market's confidence in the country's economy, and in the country's long and short-term stability, are two of the most important factors when it comes to predicting fluctuating exchange rates.

If the government diligently run the economy and ensure a sufficient level of stability, then sterling should start to rise or at least stay stable. If not, then sterling is likely to continue to fall in value.".

For more infomation >> Pound to euro exchange rate: Sterling PLUMMETS to seven-year low - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Previsioni meteo: Ferragosto caldo, ma dal 19/8 diminuiranno le temperature | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> Previsioni meteo: Ferragosto caldo, ma dal 19/8 diminuiranno le temperature | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

The secret lies in the grave at the foot of the highway - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> The secret lies in the grave at the foot of the highway - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Inside kinky naked sex cruises – five SHOCKING things that really happen onboard - Duration: 2:11.

Inside kinky naked sex cruises – five SHOCKING things that really happen onboard

If you have ever wanted to go on a nude cruise, now's your chance. The annual Couples Cruise departs from Los Angeles on October 3 and sails down to Mexico before returning five days later.

Yep, that's five days of nudity, activities and – if you fancy it – swinging with other couples. BRONZED BUMS: Get ready for the best tan of your life with this clothing-optional cruise.

Bob and Tess Hannaford are the husband and wife team behind the cruise which hosts around 1,000 couples onboard each year – with an average age of 46.

Bob said: "Couples have told us that our Couples Cruises rekindle their passions. "They come off the cruise feeling more in love and more connected than they were when they boarded.".

Still undecided? Here are five of the main attractions of The Couples Cruise: 1. Clothing-optional pool decks Just a bunch of people getting even tans – but leave the funny business to the playroom or the privacy of your own suite.  2.

The Tantra centre Bob said: "Our Tantra Centre is beautiful, sensual and inviting, we bring in a lot of amazing teachers and instructors to help couples learn and bond with each other.".

The playroom This is a big room full of four-poster beds, giving lovers the option of drawing the curtains if they want some privacy or leaving them open to let others watch – or even join in.

Mardi Gras party The only clothing requirement? A masquerade mask. Naked speed dating Its just like regular speed dating, but by getting your kit off you already know what each other looks like naked to save nasty surprises in the bedroom.

For more infomation >> Inside kinky naked sex cruises – five SHOCKING things that really happen onboard - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Winner 150 | Giải Mã Bộ Máy Winner - Xe Tay Côn - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> Honda Winner 150 | Giải Mã Bộ Máy Winner - Xe Tay Côn - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Sex robots in shops: Threesome frenzy as couples flock to first 'try-before-you-buy' doll - Duration: 3:43.

Sex robots in shops: Threesome frenzy as couples flock to first 'try-before-you-buy' doll

Daily Star Online yesterday revealed Samantha, 5ft 4ins and 7st, is currently on display at sex shop Liberation in Covent Garden, London.

She is the first talking sex doll to respond to touch with artificial intelligence – a computer in her head – and has eight different modes and 11 sensors. The doll is the first try-before-you-buy sex robot on sale in the world.

ROMPS: Married couple Arran and Hannah have threesomes with Samantha.

It allows potential buyers to feel and touch what they're purchasing. Arran Squire, co-founder of Synthea Amatus, said the idea of couples involving a sex robot in their relationships is extremely popular. He has already been contacted by interested buyers.

SEX ROBOT: You can head to Liberation in Covent Garden to look and feel Samantha.

He exclusively told Daily Star Online: "Some people might have the idea that these are replacing women, no not at all, the idea of Samantha is to be a supplement.

"People have contacted us, couples, husbands and wives, saying they would like to involve this in their relationship. "That's very common." Samantha's body has "interfaces of touch", or pressure points, which are responsive to physical interaction and feedback to the brain.

Much like humans seeking arousal, intimate foreplay is necessary before the sex robot "starts to enjoy herself". You can go have a look at the £3,000 Samantha in the flesh at Liberation, in Shelton Street, London.

And wife Hannah Nguyen explained how they had incorporated the doll into their own relationship.

Also speaking to Daily Star Online, 38-year-old Hannah said: "It is like a threesome but you have no risk, it is like a real person touching, I think it is quite good. "I find it fun.

People buy toys and outfits so this is just one of those things. "When I am tired Arran can have her instead. Arran, 36, said he enjoyed getting Samantha involved beneath the sheets.

CLOSE-UP: The sex robot is incredibly realistic. He said: "Hannah may say I have a headache and she says I can go with Samantha instead. "It is nice to spice it up with something different.

"Before people saw it as a bit strange but now I think people will see it as a lot more normal.".

THREESOMES: New sex robots are used in romps between married couples. Daily Star Online previously revealed pictures from inside the factory in the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou. These robots are made there and are shipped over to the UK when ordered.

Samantha sex robots are available to buy on the official Synthea Amatus website at www.syntheaamatus.com.

For more infomation >> Sex robots in shops: Threesome frenzy as couples flock to first 'try-before-you-buy' doll - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Court LIVE

For more infomation >> Geek Court LIVE

-------------------------------------------

【海賊王】10大真相 One piece 最神秘人物 路飛的母親真相揭秘、羅傑與龍的關係(設想)中文字幕cc - 草帽海賊團 channel - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> 【海賊王】10大真相 One piece 最神秘人物 路飛的母親真相揭秘、羅傑與龍的關係(設想)中文字幕cc - 草帽海賊團 channel - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

What do I do Official Video

For more infomation >> What do I do Official Video

-------------------------------------------

ディネシュ・デスーザ氏、ファシズムを説明。 日本語字幕 - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> ディネシュ・デスーザ氏、ファシズムを説明。 日本語字幕 - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Back To School TRY ON Clothing Haul!!!!( F21,Charlotte Russe ..etc) - Duration: 11:16.

yo yo yo what's up mama Joe I don't, I don't know but anyways hi guys I'm back

with another video and as you can tell it is a back-to-school clothing haul you

guys know how much I love love love love clothes so I'm excited to show you guys

the clothes I got for school, I'm so excited not for school but for

clothes okay so as you guys know I'm new to YouTube okay I don't have a camera

but I have a phone camera so that is what I'm using, I'm sorry if this video

looks weird it's my first fashion haul so it's gonna look weird well I don't

think it's gonna look weird in my opinion I just like making videos so it

doesn't matter if he looks weird to me but I just hope you guys enjoy it and it

doesn't look too cringy okay umm what I'm going to do is explain my clothes show

you it in all and then I'm going to just show you a clip of it on my body so you

can see what it looks like on so I hope you guys enjoy this video please give me

a big thumbs up and subscribe if you have not in turn on my post

notifications if you have not so let's get started with this video I hope you

guys enjoy I have lipstick on so i had to go like, let's go okay so the first thing is my

backpack

at school they said you can't carry a backpack but if we can pick carry a

purse that's the size of a notebook I think we should be able to carry a

backpack and a backpack can be the size of a notebook just like a purse so I got

this cute backpack and it has flower embroidery and I got this at Ross I

don't know if you guys know but I love Betsey Johnson and I kind of thought

this was a good Betsey Johnson um knockoff she's all about the flowers I'm

all about the flowers so I absolutely love this this is a must-have if you are

a flower type of gal next thing is my shoes my new shoes are adidas and I

believe they say cloud foam, they're adidas cloud foam

and these shoes are

super light I feel like I'm not even wearing any shoes

that's pretty impressive and I got these at academy and they are a size 7 and um

I believe, I believe...ummm I believe these are perfect shoes if your ideas lover are my

adidas lover if I could I would have all Adidas shoes but I'm still saving up I'm

still saving up okay next I'd um so you guys I love Charlotte Russe it's kind of

like a forever 21 I have at home so I got some cute little accessories which

are some earrings as you can tell I love earrings I have one pair in right now

and I got this beautiful beautiful choker

I love chokers little fashion tip if you're trying to dress something up and

not make it look too tomboyish try to use like a diamond choker I got this

from amber scholl so I love you girl and that's what this was $6 earrings

were and the choker was six dollars by the way I went shopping on tax free so

everything was pretty decent price range and oh and I also got this cute little

coupon so ya know I absolutely love forever 21 so I'm about to show you all

of my forever 21 stuff look how big this bag is I got a lot of stuff well I feel

like I got a lot of stuff so let's get this started with all my forever 21

stuff okay so the first thing I got was these patent ring boots look at these

gurlies go and what I love about clothes I love buying things that look different

and that catch my eye and I think these shoes like at the bottom they're kind of

tracked and I love that type of design so look at this girl shine she's a

beauty was a size large I believe and I think it's cute cuz look at this it's

super cute and it's kind of it's like an oversized sweater and I was like oh so I

can wear it as a dress to make it look different but I wore it as a dress it

kind of worked but if I wear to school it's not going to look like a dress it's

gonna look like I have shorts underneath an oversized sweater so what I'm going

to do is probably pair this with some ripped jeans or something and this is to

brick cute I love how its kind of baggy I feel comfortable and you can pair it

with Adidas some Nike shoes Adidas shoes I don't know just where would you feel

where would you feel, oh God oh girl I got some leather skirt oh I got a

leather skirt from forever 21 look at that girl go look at this detail look at

the detail look this is a leather skirt it was $22.90 and I got a 1x I'm not

really a big girl but I have some hips okay I got some hips so I got a 1x and

they have like okay from 21 is the home of skirts and chokers just a little fact

so this skirts is a must-have I believe because you can easily make an outfit

look fancy with some leather so you go

okay next is this gingham shirt it's kind of off to the shoulders this also

gave me a different vibe because the sleeves are like a little ruffled into

like bagged I don't know how to explain but I love this this is like my cute

casual I compare this with a skirt I can pair this with anything I just think

it's super cute it's also very different for me so I love so here comes my big

item I have been wanting I have been trying to invest for and I went for tax

free and I found some overalls here are my overalls they are super cute and the

thing is I was a tax free so I got these for only $34 and if you really want a

good overall and this feels like good fabric if you want a good overall

usually they're like 100 dollars but 34 god bless you forever 21 and this was a

size 31 and I'm still doing some stretching out cuz if you know denim is

hard to stretch out so you just got to wear it it's perfectly fine but whenever

it gets to my thighs cuz I'm a curvy girl not to mention again but yeah it

has some cute little rips in the pant and I roll it up it's just very fun I

love it so my last but not least I just got a

plain shirt because I feel like it would be easy

just to throw on with like overalls a skirt um

ripped pants anything anything so I really like this and yeah it's a plain

white shirt nothing fancy and oh also I got some mastic I got this for oh I got

lipstick and I got a pencil so I got this for I think a total of 24 dollars I

think so I will put it at the bottom so you're gonna be able to see everything

in the price but yeah I got this lipstick and I'm so glad because the guy

who helped me he knew about makeup better than I do and it's like a natural

tone which I love and yeah I hope you guys loved my fashion haul like you

don't understand like I think this is one of my favorite videos and I just

like clothes so much so um I hope you guys loved this video I hope you want to

see more fashion hauls because I sure will whenever I go shopping and I will

do another video for you guys also I need help if you guys know where to find

some good quality black ripped jeans that don't fade very fastly let me know

I was thinking expressed but I'm not sure so please check out the rest of my

videos if you have not please give this video a like and please subscribe I love

you guys and thank you for all the support I'm not kidding because you are

literally making my day every day I see more views on my videos and I'm

surprised how fast I'm getting these views so I'm loving you god I'm loving

you guys so much and yes I'll see you guys back with another video sending you

all a bunches of kisses by

No comments:

Post a Comment