Monday, November 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Nov 27 2017

I've been busy since yesterday.

Today is the day to move into a new house.

those bustling footsteps of movers are waking me up in the morning

It's awkward seeing my traces fading away one by one..

and an empty house.. It was our warm place..

The TV in front of that sofa

facing thoes two eyes over the candle placed on the table

why am I missing them so much...

stayed only in front of the air conditioner cuz it was hot in summer

stuck only in my bed cuz it was cold in winter

were falling asleep holding the stuffed panda tightly..It was you...

The warm kiss as well that I gave you on your cheek before I knew it cuz you are so pretty

I'm afraid it's all gone...

Good bye to all...

Hey, Mister, wait, just relax five minutes and move the stuffs more

Lastly..you know..there's a bedroom..and maybe something missing there..

A familiar your hand letter that I thought I lost

a pile of pictures of us with dust

Why do they look blurred including your letters

the pillow on that bed

next to the alarm clock

the sunlight shining on me between the curtains

Why is it so warm yet?

stayed only in front of the air conditioner cuz it was hot in summer

stuck in only in my bed cuz it was cold in winter

You cooked seaweed soup for my birthday

and I dropped my tears before I knew it cuz it was really tasty

so hugged me tightly..It was you..

Good bye to all.

For more infomation >> JUN. K "이사하는 날" M/V - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 23 Servings Challenge!! Peking Duck, Shrimp Mayonnaise & Mapo tofu [Zenshutoku] [Use CC] - Duration: 4:17.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka (English subtitles by ~Aphex~)

So today! tadaa we are here at a Chinese restaurant called 'Zensyutoku'

Apparently this restaurant has branches all over China as well

And I look forward to enjoying some legitimate Chinese food today

Since I love Chinese food so much I really look forward to this today

The food has arrived

And what I ordered today are: Mapo Tofu made with Black Angus beef (Roughly 10 portions)

'Ankake' Rice with Peking Duck ( 3 portions worth) Shrimp with mango mayonnaise sauce ( 10 portions worth)

I hear that 'Zensyutoku' is known for their Peking Duck Since I love Peking Duck so much I really look forward to this itadakimasu

this is an appetizer It's so colorful

It's got Peking duck and it looks so yummy

The meat is full of flavor and it goes so nicely with the 'Ankake' poured over it

this would go so nicely with rice

The skin is so tasty

It's got all sorts of things like shrimp and veggies It's packed full of ingredients

Chinese food is always so colorful

And this is the Mapo Tofu That peppery aroma is so wonderful

The color really stimulates the appetite

The tofu is so jiggly and the pepper gives a really nice spicy kick

I think it would go so nicely with some rice

This isn't the shrimp in mayonnaise sauce and it's got mangos on it

This will be my first time trying shrimp in mayonnaise sauce with mango

The shrimp are crazy huge

the mangoes go so nicely with the sweet mayonnaise sauce

It's so yummy and the shrimp are so plump

This has so much Peking duck in it It's such an Indulgence

The peppery flavor in this mapo tofu is so strong SO SPICY and really stimulates the appetite

Among all these rich dishes this mango dish is especially fresh tasting

The mapo tofu is all done

The Peking duck is all finished as well

The last of the shrimp in mayonnaise sauce itadakimasu

the 23 portions of Chinese food was so yummy

All the dishes were packed so full of veggies Seafood and meat And such significant portions that were yummy

Everything was so nice and with such big portions

Everything was so yummy won't you all please give it a try

And as always thank you very much for watching if there is anything you want me to do or eat please tell me in a comment section below if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe button BAI BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment