Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Nov 29 2017

yo yo yo CPA strength here strongest CPA in Florida here didn't you know it

autograph your work with excellence like hello

oh shoot maxes in here I'll be I'll be dog watching hold on

pull only put this town it was down to your max boil max creeping out here max

hey buddy hey homie what's up dude yeah there you are you love you some CPA

strength maybe we've been homies oh ho

yeah your boys kind of juicy I mean heck yeah cheers you guys cheers is a little

rock star I went out ventured to Publix today and got me a gift gas station got

me some monsters to pour for it's late in the day I'm a little tired excuse me

I had a great day today though I had a great day and what does that autograph I

have it opened here I've learned that it is so important to network to autograph

my work with excellence and the power of doing things now which I totally grew it

all three I tend to jump all over and now I just want to stick on autograph

from you work with excellence um I first kind of thought about well I

firt let me go back to when I was I pretty much always just floated through

life flowing through my jobs I didn't really try to be good which was stupid

because what I'm just proposing to you is well you're at your job for eight

hours time is something you can't get back so why not be present

your job for those that are eight hours try to do a great job trying to do the

best job you can you know let everybody you know that works with you that come

in contact with you that you're about your business you know and and I'm

telling you that will help you so much in your life that's gonna translate so

much people will see you and they will know other people that other people that

strive for excellence of progression will see that in you and they will know

that you're part of the club and it's just gonna help you I first

kind of heard about this oh that lights horrible I'm sorry you

guys sorry about the lighting you guys let me take another sip here collect my

thoughts I got some good lighting I believe we in there like some swimwear

all right so and just do the best you the best you can at your job

now I'm gonna of course this subscriber here I don't know if this person was

subscribed but the comment I got autograph your work with excellence

amongst other things this person had said they they they had

some setbacks in our earlier college career but this time they're using their

setbacks to another advantage so I was like yeah this person gets it yeah this

is that's what I'm about to and then they said I wonder grad work is

excellent like yeah because that's a big thing of mine and I tried to bring it up

in the podcast and I just want to bring it up again because it's it's been on my

mind a little bit one example I graduated from account

I graduated from FAU para Florida anak University with accounting degree and

then in two more weeks I was or one week after I graduated I was starting the H&R

Block class kind of at the last month of school and the beginning of the HR block

class I was working with my buddy uh he owned he owns a sprinkler company

and I would you know I was whatever I was getting paid just like a normal

person would nothing crazy ten bucks an hour all at the category you don't want

it's like once you let that cat out we can fight back in so yeah I just want

you know let you know it wasn't like I was making a lot of money I mean not all

accounts it was a beneath me like where did you go to college for I don't worry

about what other people like that thing because they don't know what I'm doing

they didn't know you know hey I got to take this H&R block class so I can get

another jobs so I can be a CPA so I can be in charge my own business so I can do

what I do now which is actually work all the time but never feel like I work and

yeah it's awesome yeah I make it look like play when I'm working so but enough

of that anyway so I get to this job early and I would I would always be

earlier to the job whenever there was some downtime I would always be in the

back of the work truck trying to fix it up a lot of different parts and I just

trying to organize the back of the truck I always try to be busy I feel like this

guy's paying me ten bucks an hour I should be working ten bucks an hour you

know there's a lot of times where the he was the owner and maybe he'd go around

with a client him and a client would go around or him you know and everyone else

he used to work would just would sit on their phone or you know smoke a

cigarette or whatever but not help in the back and he actually said you know

dang he's like I really noticed that you're going above and beyond you know

you're always staying busy you're always working and he's like that that type

attitudes gonna take you far in your life I you know I use like I know you

don't you know you're just here for a little bit

working on the sprinklers but he's like keep die attitude up and you know like I

appreciate it I respect it you know and also like yeah and that was just like

that was the first time that I was like man it would be so stupid to be here and

be like it's Japanese to me like you know like I can't be bothered I

didn't have the attitude I had like a positive go-get-'em attitude and who

knows how that might help me in this whole world thing like maybe I don't

know maybe um maybe the maybe the person who knows who owns a sprinkler company

meets somebody um that needs an accountant somewhere to his payroll and

then you know the guy worked for what would be like oh I got the guy for you

he works so hard he's just a really hard worker genuine guy I got the guy for you

so you know I might be in referrals I don't know how it's gonna come back to

me but it can't hurt me so that's that's my kind of I guess that's why I it meant

a lot to me to do your best at something also the second instance when I've kind

of heard it I heard it like a year or two later on a Joe Rogan podcast I

believe it was this guy Eddie Hong Hong who's like an actor and artist I think

like an artist and actor anyways he said you know what impresses me a kid working

at McDonald's just busting its ass just like you know doing way too much work

then the job requires but just going for it and I'm like yeah that's awesome when

someone out at a low-paying job where you know or a low skill job and where a

lot of people would think it's you know I'm too good for this job you know when

that kids hustling and stuff yeah that impresses me and I do like that then

just like I believe when I was doing Mick Mick napkins you know I was doing

the mick nap I make that I was at McDonald's in this the drive-thru driver

was just so nice right read the order back to me Gaming napkins and then you

know when I pulled up she was getting changed for me another order like I was

like this dis chick is a boss if your name Susan or Sally or something

now I mean let's say I'm a regular at that McDonald's let's just say and I

mean this this she always tells me she heard her name ends up being Sally right

Sally's a boss over there boss at McDonald's and it does take me back a

little bit because she goes so above and beyond so I know that whatever position

she would be I know whatever job she would Sally would have that she would be

a boss about it you know you can tell it you could ask

her to do anything and she'd be like yeah I'd do that call two people at the

same time she's like yeah I'm on it um let's just say that Sally

um she she loves you know she goes the extra mile at her job at McDonald's

she also enrolls in college and she's taking some college classes I don't know

that I just roll through McDonald's and get the best service I've ever gotten

consistently you know I might uh it might come out that hey I own my own uh

I own I own my own accounting business I'm a CPA I'm looking for a bookkeeper

to work with me I might just come out and then Sally and say oh I'm actually

in school for accounting oh really yeah we'll call me call me when you get

out if you want to look for a job because I got a spot for you am I am I

at my place you know something like that could really happen and if it doesn't

happen you know being a slack ass at your job nothing good what good is gonna

come from that you get no pride in yourself you know no one's gonna say oh

like you know the guy who the guy who hates his job at McDonald's number one

I'm not gonna talk to him really I'm not going to tell them that I'm a CPA well

business and you know I'm not going to care about him he's like he doesn't care

about himself you know um if I see his resume I'd be like oh this kid sucks I'm

not doing that if I saw Sally's resume come through or

if she was doing an interview and I saw her or whatever you know if I saw her

doing an interview at my neighbor's office I'd say Sally what are you doing

here you know and she'd be like oh I'm

interviewing for this job we're here I said oh really

okay cool you know that I would go over to the neighbor neighbor's place I'm do

like yo I don't want to get in your business but if Sally she's a boss about

it I'm telling you so what do you have to lose because it's not gonna it's not

gonna cost you any more time you have to be at your job for eight hours anyways

I'm saying for the majority of people because I know there's gonna be somebody

said I have to be my job yeah and this was supposed to be a short video turned

out to be another long video of course let's see so yeah being boss about your

job work hard at your job it's only gonna help you it's only gonna help you

it's gonna give you more confidence people around you are gonna respect you

more it's just gonna you know it's gonna help you later on in life it's gonna be

a positive upwards spiral that's kind of my that's one of my new things as an

upward spiral because you always hear about the downward spiral which happens

happened to me I feel like I mean I think my buddy mark coined that upwards

upward spiral cuz I told him I'd start my day off with an hour of motivational

speaking on the youtubes the listening to it and like I'd already make my mind

up from there you know I'd already be going good and it'd just be getting

better and he's always a positive spiral so I think kicking ass at your job being

good at your job you know is it's part of a positive spiral you know being the

best at your job kicking ass at your job oh another I'm sorry another another

instance was Mark Bell has his power cast and I listen to my favorite podcast

power cast lifting weights he had on Stan efforting for like the seventh or

eighth time out of like 250 power castes very very good

well-respected person you know a powerlifter bodybuilder probably

millionaire businessman entrepreneur entrepreneur and he said he got his

start he got a degree and then he got his start like plumbing toilet like

unclogging toilets in' and taking out the trash and being like a maintenance

man and he said you know some people don't look at it the meaning but he

wanted to be he's gonna be the best toilet unclogged ER ever and it's like I

feel like I was just something in me wanted to be the best keep the cleanest

truck for my friend in the back yeah it's like I just wanted to share that

with you that if you had don't don't think of your job as demeaning for you

think of it as a stepping stone you know be the best at your job you don't think

people are watching but people are watching I guarantee you people are

noticing and talking behind your back oh he does good or he does not do good

until next time CPA strength I'm out doses

For more infomation >> DOING YOUR BEST AT ANY JOB THAT YOU HAVE / AUTOGRAPH YOUR WORK WITH EXCELLENCE / CPA STRENGTH - Duration: 14:27.

-------------------------------------------

శంకుస్థాపన చేసిన ఒక సంవత్సరం లోపు ఇంటిలోకి వెళ్ళరాదు | Sankusthapana Pooja | Vastu Remedies - Duration: 4:23.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> శంకుస్థాపన చేసిన ఒక సంవత్సరం లోపు ఇంటిలోకి వెళ్ళరాదు | Sankusthapana Pooja | Vastu Remedies - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Sức Mạnh Của Đá Khô|Sáng Tạo Với Đá Khô |Đơn giản Hiệu Quả Không Ngờ|Đói TV - Duration: 10:31.

For more infomation >> Sức Mạnh Của Đá Khô|Sáng Tạo Với Đá Khô |Đơn giản Hiệu Quả Không Ngờ|Đói TV - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone X Review | Should you skip the iPhone 8 Plus? - Duration: 6:36.

in this video, we will review the iPhone 10,

and see if it's really worth skipping the iPhone 8.

So, the latest and greatest iPhone is finally on our hands,

and as usual let's open the box,

and check the contents.

As you can see nothing out of the ordinary.

A charger, a lightning cable, the Earpods and the adapter.

Apple has kept the same design

from the iPhone 6, all the way to the iPhone 8.

Finally, iPhone X is satisfyingly different.

It has glass on the front, glass on the back,

and the stainless steel frame.

Button arrangement and ports are as always,

volume rockers and the mute toggle on the left,

lightning port on the bottom,

nothing on the top, not even the headphone jack.

And the slightly bigger power button

and the sim tray on the right.

Camera apparatus is now vertical

nd larger than before,

and it has a metallic ring around it.

The iconic home button is nowhere to be found,

but, there is a notch on the top of the screen.

Comparing this phone with the iPhone 8 Plus,

we see a lot of differences on the outside.

Except the obvious size difference

and the camera orientation,

the screen is bigger and there is no home button.

Because of the lack of buttons,

even the way you turn off the device has changed.

power button anymore now you press the volume and the power button at the same

time because the power button is now is Siri button spec wha is this tool not so

different they have the same chipset same amount of RAM same internals only

the display is now bigger and better since it's now Samsung's AMOLED panel

with 89 ratio and higher resolution than before the batter is slightly bigger and

the camera is a bit upgraded in my opinion this phone has the perfect size

is between the iPhone 8 which is too small and the iPhone 8 Plus which is too

big and that gorgeous screen is a sweet spot between 5.5 inch on the iPhone 8

plus and the 6.3 inch on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 it really looks great it's

a shame that you lose a lot of screen real estate in many applications for

example YouTube you cannot zoom in like with regular videos and fill out the

whole screen instead you get these big black bezels on the sides with the

Galaxy Note 8 you can pinch to zoom livin in YouTube so the king of the

screens is still the Galaxy Note 8 and what about it not I am NOT bad about an

arch on the top hopefully devs will update to accommodate it I even like the

knowledge because it hides the new sensors and cameras for the face ID

which is easy to set up any pleasure to use

inna locks your phone quickly the day and night

we don't weed out glasses even when the phone is on the table I don't have to

lean over it to unlock it it works pretty well but I hate the fact that you

have to swipe op after you unlock it used to just press the home button /

fingerprint scanner and you're in or even better with other phones just a

touch on the scanner unlocks it since these phone lags buttons you'll have to

learn some new gestures like for the recent apps a single or a double button

press is not working anymore now let's talk an emoji

it seemed nice and fun feature but I don't see many people older than 10

using it more than once as I said it's kinda cool and fun but not something to

brag about at the keynote like Apple II

don't forget to subscribe and hit that like button

after that monkey business let me just mention one feature that really is

useful wireless charging which Apple finally decided to add to their phones

and that's great the dual camera setup can shoot 4k videos at 60fps and 1080p

slow-motion videos at 240fps all the usual modes are there but still no pro

mode sadly for the portrait lighting effects are present even on the front

camera now which is a plus but it doesn't always work as well

Farren photos videophone 8 plus we can clearly see that - town has less than

nine photos but less noisy - the iPhone 8 plus did a better job than the tan in

this situation at both are pretty similar it was easier to get a selfie

portrait with a bad camera from 10 because it's less zoom in to one crop

your hat the photos is sharper and brighter to the point of blowing out

highlights more often ID iphone 8 plus otherwise what does look nice and moving

polite performance improved a flash and the screen flash with fine the video is

smooth 60fps and even the second lens is now stabilized but more on the camera in

Samarra video and now let's just conclude that this really is the best

iPhone ever and if it had a headphone port and a fingerprint scanner it could

have been the best smartphone ever is it worth the price well that's up to you

thanks for watching and see you soon

For more infomation >> iPhone X Review | Should you skip the iPhone 8 Plus? - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

VTS 01 1 - Duration: 21:23.

For more infomation >> VTS 01 1 - Duration: 21:23.

-------------------------------------------

Motu Patlu Fly Planes, Super Cars and Motorcycles Fun Animation Cartoon, Motu Patlu In Hindi - Duration: 10:47.

Motu Patlu Fly Planes, Super Cars and Motorcycles Fun Animation Cartoon, Motu Patlu In Hindi

For more infomation >> Motu Patlu Fly Planes, Super Cars and Motorcycles Fun Animation Cartoon, Motu Patlu In Hindi - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello Vip, la nuova vita di Francesco Monte: colpo di scena choc - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello Vip, la nuova vita di Francesco Monte: colpo di scena choc - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello Vip, Jeremias e Cecilia umiliano Barbara D'Urso - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello Vip, Jeremias e Cecilia umiliano Barbara D'Urso - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

A Face Full of Acne: The Hormone Diaries Ep 4 (cc) - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> A Face Full of Acne: The Hormone Diaries Ep 4 (cc) - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

5 Benefits Of Eating Honey During Pregnancy! Tips You Should Know! Health tips for Pregnancy! - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> 5 Benefits Of Eating Honey During Pregnancy! Tips You Should Know! Health tips for Pregnancy! - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Mokka X Edition - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Opel Mokka X Edition - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Por que os animais pré-históricos eram gigantes? | Minuto da Terra - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Por que os animais pré-históricos eram gigantes? | Minuto da Terra - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Gorgeous Chattahoochee Cozy, Rustic Retreat from Rustic River Park Homes - Duration: 2:48.

Gorgeous Chattahoochee Cozy, Rustic Retreat From Rustic River Park Homes

For more infomation >> Gorgeous Chattahoochee Cozy, Rustic Retreat from Rustic River Park Homes - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

金馬54/噴鼻血!丁國琳胸前開大洞 G奶洞中「掉」出|三立新聞網 - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> 金馬54/噴鼻血!丁國琳胸前開大洞 G奶洞中「掉」出|三立新聞網 - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

GF Vip, Cecilia difende Ignazio: 'Ha fatto bene a svuotarsi' | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> GF Vip, Cecilia difende Ignazio: 'Ha fatto bene a svuotarsi' | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

The Importance of Conveying Systems - Tubular Chain Drag Conveyors - Duration: 1:44.

Music

What's so important about systems?

What's so important about systems? Well, it brings the designer to include

features into equipment that takes the equipment to a higher level.

Process drives equipment design and features to a specific performance level

rather than strictly delivery of product itself. It requires know-how on the part of vendors,

where Luxme has over 125 years of expertise in process engineering, and

that's applied to our equipment when we find ourselves delivering systems that

have specific performance requirements associated with the specification of the

product leaving the system, as well as the overall operation of the system in

terms of throughput and reliability. It also provides certainty for the customer

in the sense that it's not a collective group of equipment that is moving

product through it independent of what the end result is; the end result needs

to be engineered back to the inlet of the system making sure that each

contributing piece of equipment in the system will condition the product in a

manner that will have the product meet a specification at the end of the process.

Music

For more infomation >> The Importance of Conveying Systems - Tubular Chain Drag Conveyors - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Bu Kadın Yeni Favoriniz Olacak Mütevazi Tavırlarıyla Dikkat Çeken UFC Dövüşçüsü Thug Rose - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> Bu Kadın Yeni Favoriniz Olacak Mütevazi Tavırlarıyla Dikkat Çeken UFC Dövüşçüsü Thug Rose - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

7 ÉTAPES pour faire de vos ENFANTS des ENTREPRENEURS à SUCCÈS ! TARISAYI de CUGNAC - Duration: 54:31.

For more infomation >> 7 ÉTAPES pour faire de vos ENFANTS des ENTREPRENEURS à SUCCÈS ! TARISAYI de CUGNAC - Duration: 54:31.

-------------------------------------------

Por que os animais pré-históricos eram gigantes? | Minuto da Terra - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Por que os animais pré-históricos eram gigantes? | Minuto da Terra - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Bu Kadın Yeni Favoriniz Olacak Mütevazi Tavırlarıyla Dikkat Çeken UFC Dövüşçüsü Thug Rose - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> Bu Kadın Yeni Favoriniz Olacak Mütevazi Tavırlarıyla Dikkat Çeken UFC Dövüşçüsü Thug Rose - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

SC Tampa Am 2017

For more infomation >> SC Tampa Am 2017

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 180 K Avantgarde Automaat Navi PDC - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 180 K Avantgarde Automaat Navi PDC - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

N. Korea fires ICBM, reaches highest altitude yet - Duration: 3:42.

North Korea test-fired a long-range missile Wednesday morning, which the South Korean

and U.S. militaries are saying was an ICBM.

It flew far higher than any of the North's previous missiles,... and came down in the

East Sea... in Japan's territorial waters.

It's believed this missile could reach just about anywhere in the United States.

Oh Jung-hee has our top story.

North Korea fired a long-range ballistic missile early Wednesday morning,... identified by

the regime as a newly developed Hwasong-15 ICBM.

The missile was fired at around 3:17 a.m. from Pyongsong,... a city located 30 kilometers

north of Pyongyang.

It flew 960-kilometers eastward for about 50 minutes and landed in the waters west of

Japan.

The missile was launched at a lofted angle... reaching 45-hundred kilometers -- higher than

any other previously launched North Korean missile.

Hwasong-15 is seen to be an upgraded version of the Hwasong-14 ICBM.

Compared to the Hwasong-14 ICBMs launched in July,... experts say...

Hwasong-15 seems to have a stronger engine... and so, flies farther.

(Korean) "The previous Hwasong-14 missiles could fly

up to 8 or 9-thousand kilometers... reaching the western part of the U.S.

But Wednesday's missile will be able to fly 11 to 12 thousand kilometers.

That covers the whole United States, including the eastern area."

And Pyongyang aimed to make an even greater impact out of this missile launch,... launching

it at early dawn.

(Korean) "Firing a missile at three o'clock in the

morning is indeed a "sudden attack" and helps the regime see how quick South Korea and the

U.S. are to respond.

Also, as it's daytime in the U.S. ... the North aimed to send an even more alarming

message to the U.S."

But in contrast to how a couple of the regime's missiles flew over Japan in August and September

and fell in the waters east of Japan,... this time, Pyongyang decided to step back.

(Korean) "If the North makes its missile land near

the U.S., then the political shock it sends to the world will be too large for it to handle,...

which may possibly lead to stronger international pressure."

The other expert suggested... this may be rather because North Korea was not able to

make technological progress in other areas like re-entry technology.

(Korean) "The North didn't mention re-entry technology

in today's announcement.

And instead of shooting the missile at a normal trajectory and let it pass over Japan, Pyongyang

once again fired its missile at a lofted angle.

This implies... that it may have not solved other technological issues like missile re-entry."

(Stand-up) "The Joint Chiefs of Staff say the recent

launch could be seen as a protest against the recent economic sanctions on the regime...

or against Washington reinstating North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism.

The South Korean military stressed... that it's never letting its guard down... and it

is always ready to strike back."

(Korean) "The South Korean military is keeping close

tabs on North Korea's military activities,... our military could destroy the origin of the

provocation and nuclear facilities with precision on any given day from the ground, sea or air."

South Korean forces launched precision strike missiles near the Northern Limit Line in the

East Sea... just six minutes after the North Korean launch was detected.

The JCS says it involved the Army's missile unit, one of the Navy's Aegis destroyers and

one of the Air Force's KF-16 fighter jets... each firing at a simulated target... with

the distance calibrated... to match that of the location... where North Korea test-fired

its missile.

Oh Jung-hee, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> N. Korea fires ICBM, reaches highest altitude yet - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Shape Of You |(High School Musical) (New Break Mix 2018) | By Mrr Thea ft Mrr Chav & Mrr Dii [TCD] - Duration: 3:21.

shape Of You-Best Music Remix 2018

shape Of You-Best Music Remix 2018

shape Of You-Best Music Remix 2018

shape Of You-Best Music Remix 2018

For more infomation >> Shape Of You |(High School Musical) (New Break Mix 2018) | By Mrr Thea ft Mrr Chav & Mrr Dii [TCD] - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

HELLOWEEN - Kai Hansen & Michael Weikath about Pumpkins united - Duration: 7:25.

For more infomation >> HELLOWEEN - Kai Hansen & Michael Weikath about Pumpkins united - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

❤️ NEW HAIR TRANSFORMATION ❤️ AMAZING HAIRSTYLES COMPILATION 2017 ❤️ Part 11 ❤️ - Duration: 10:20.

❤️ NEW HAIR TRANSFORMATION ❤️ AMAZING HAIRSTYLES COMPILATION 2017 ❤️ Part 11 ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment