Sunday, November 26, 2017

Youtube daily report Nov 27 2017

Spicy and Sour Soup with Chicken and Young Tamarind Leaf

Chicken 300 g

Water 3 cup

Galangal 2 tbsp

Lemongrass 2 tbsp

Shallot 1 tbsp

Kaffir lime leave 1 tbsp

Straw mushroom ¼ cup

Fish sauce 2 tbsp

Salt 1 ½ tsp

Young tamarind leaf 1 cup

Lime 1 tbsp

Dried bird's eye chili 1 tbsp

2-3 serve

For more infomation >> ต้มไก่ใบมะขามอ่อน - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Mustard Oil Benefits│Sarson Ka Tail Ke Fayde│عضو کی ٹوپی کو موٹا کرنے کا نسخہ - Duration: 9:04.

Mustard Oil Benefits

For more infomation >> Mustard Oil Benefits│Sarson Ka Tail Ke Fayde│عضو کی ٹوپی کو موٹا کرنے کا نسخہ - Duration: 9:04.

-------------------------------------------

THIS RUINED MY LIFE - SUPERHOT #3 - Duration: 7:01.

no! My one chance to shine is ruined by my stupid actions. G'day guys it's me

AussieAidan and today welcome back to SUPERHOT. so let's just get into the

recent mission.

"leave this body"

boom! so this aspect of things seems easy enough

just, Oh what the f**k! guess we can like transform to bodies now! Son of a bi**h got me from behind.

but yeah, that's a pretty good aspect. so now we can

teleport I think well basically but today I'm in full focus mode

S**t!! But, you know what I mean I will like hammer through these missions. But so far, so...

bad!

s**t okay I'm so stupid I'm just like trying to do something cool

Ahh, Get wreck!!

bulls**t, I swear to god! okay this time I won't be stupid.

"What do you mean this time?". okay I just need to calm down, I'm being too stupid.

ah now you won't kill me I think I'm being so stupid I just need to calm down

take it slow just like a silk that's all I need to do I'm paying you super super

tank in here I see it all you get up and go pull it my s**t

hang on boom too easy I finally get it up tear up the Aidan stone oh it's know

what sounds like towaway okay this seems like an easy issue mission probably

won't be though cuz I'm a s**t again as what I just said this time as a gun and

we can do dis waist-level

what people is getting they keep cluttered maybe it's not bulls**t

okay Ashley just stop I'm f**ked now

okay I need to like turn up my static guys ready make sense

bye you don't mean I'm vertical die soon and I'm scared s**tless yay

who is laughing now what is it drill don't see way for this orange guide to

appear in nowhere it's Arabic no but one chance a shine is ruined by my stupid

actions hang on be dead hey Bob - easy now like I'm this down

I'm gonna vote him whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa oh Lola

okay well okay maybe I don't want to listen I'm dead ticket

it's half day okay cool beans that's looking pretty good

because I was actually so smooth oh my god almost like I said I'm aside I just

need a breather diam salve a bi**h ah

okay Kiwi he's cooland son of bi**h it was stupid because I was selecting a

body but didn't Betty do anything okay I'm like in serious concentration right

now because I don't want to die yes I did it all that he's poised me I'm

sweating like balls over here and I'm very triggered what's this it's a gun

the brain so it's a complex assessing of to think of less coal okay tomato trash

boom that's just a distraction

awesomer Becky coming from behind QQ bastard son of a bi**h

I swear to God like I shot him but clearly I'm stupid and didn't work I am

is going polyglot die in two seconds

that actually worked it actually work and it did boom

Oh with um with already blessed two days I think oh f**k okay I'm good idea on

this one cuz I'm about playing this one for guess I get hot which is ready now

okay this time I'll do dis this thing doesn't work anyways

boom boom doesn't work but today I'll be like this size to a s I'm sorry for

using MEMS boy I did it I did it I did it okay

thank you guys so much it's working if you like to double your tailoring like

button and throw the comments and everyone salute the room from the gaming

girl

For more infomation >> THIS RUINED MY LIFE - SUPERHOT #3 - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Cecilia Rodriguez a Verissimo: le clamorose affermazioni su Francesco | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> Cecilia Rodriguez a Verissimo: le clamorose affermazioni su Francesco | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

[현장포토] "따뜻함을 나눠요"…'행복얼라이언스', 훈훈한 겨울 - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> [현장포토] "따뜻함을 나눠요"…'행복얼라이언스', 훈훈한 겨울 - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

2. Vasile Mardare - Eu ți-aș scrie - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> 2. Vasile Mardare - Eu ți-aș scrie - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

1. Vasile Mardare - Am să te iubesc - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> 1. Vasile Mardare - Am să te iubesc - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE MY BEST WIN - Duration: 12:20.

Yo what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge here and today I have a

brand new Call of Duty well not Call of Duty actually it's actually a Fortnite video for

you guys I'm so used to saying call of duty by anyways guys today um I was

playing a lot of world war two and after you play a lot a lot of it you get bored

and I was like you know what I just want to record a different type of videos

today just to switch it up a little see if you guys like this or not if you guys

enjoy watching it then obviously leave a like and comment down below that's the

main part I want you have to comment and tell me if you I do like it but

basically it's gonna be a four night video it's just me and some of my

friends just playing Fortnite so if you guys enjoy it comment down below and

you want to see some more this and leave a like it show support and uh yeah I'll

do my best been raised guys hopefully you guys did a video again support if

you want to see more so yeah but how was your 94 people already it starts like

that yo yeah I can watch you man we went to these houses I don't know why and I

got here let's go I was just run out even know if we

were chosen or not there's another show pushing you and I can't carry it whoa

just drink it drink I already got one it's like a blue hey okra

hey let's go to these houses down here - real quick before the storm comes in

- also got your trip ocean liner

and I gotta make you to say you know if y'all did get we just tell me we gotta

go you got a dit no like the stars I got

excellent it's alright I got another RPG wants it I'm gonna come get it come get

it

dance I had a grenade launcher - you

already got RPG but see i'ma drop this make it if I grab this that's what you

forgive me make a odana make it make it that's a problem some date cause I make

it nicer better than man just ya know

that's what I'm saying bow well I don't know if I can carry these

but i'ma have to drop something I guess you got extra spots for bandages there's

something yeah I'd have some in this little cabinet I see there's two others

you three I'll go meet em let's go meet him up

here like a meter I could any my gosh oh no more

oh my god meet him right here watch it watch this watch this definitely come

and an RPG wonder to go get ready

they all died did they didn't die one of them went down

if you shoot we'll walk you down there game over no more down there

what char they ran yeah yeah they just did huh

dokkan dokkan eats we're worthy you're right here close the right here

did you Stern look right here mm-hmm our choo-choo-choo

I know more of them now you steam your in know that I fall down there where it

will ship watch all that the bridge see wait to get our pink clothes yeah that

closed on I don't see what the circles and even go build some we're sorry we're

only doing either of my kids so no I want to use them seventy year lower I

was at y'all just wish elements yeah that was me all right

you sure hold down the bill right up on top of is over here okay Zelda if you

want you guys come on come on yeah trying to bill you fool

they're getting

mmm I'm back I'm back I hope you like can you edit this shit oh yeah there you

go Oh what the hell sorry what the hell are we make you right now somebody's

pushing us right on there is somebody right now my god there's oh hold that

feel good I was up can't we just block me I can't

somebody has RPG we're done it should bounce right off for me to do that

yeah yeah bounced right off for the stairs eh where they at though he's

right here he's right here awesome hey butter slapping us - from the look

these are Bush I got it good stuff no sir we need you to watch

out for these guys behind us both nailed it

that's too scared to but I like scream my head but these other guys are gonna

cyclists man yes no sickness what is that noise

hey guys we Freddie see me I kept them you did the one over here Southwest look

at the guy is a dusty fuck oh why there's still one do alive over there

it's two people over there she was in my way hey watch over here please commander

come at us that is s okay shit damn but let me get a kill Oh what his t he's

teammate who see me was crawling up to us but I don't have a sniper but I can't

do nothing right now that was close oh it's right there where he's right

there he's right there

I got both yeah I got both of them they both dish score hell yeah

yeah let me get that purple let me get that purple go cyber hey color let me

have some of the markets too

yeah meat only got two hey over here hey there's only like five people

what do you ever in it there's still those people southeast washer from lift

the left there holding a flanking us make the last two people I say be better

coconuts I'm weak I got one I'm out of ammo with

that junk that a jump at it

I'll get them all good shit let's go first game homeboy I've been in the

heels fucking superstars feeling like a pop star drinking any bad bitches

jumping in the pool inang I don't know bro get in front of bat pulling on a

treasure not just screaming out no

For more infomation >> FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE MY BEST WIN - Duration: 12:20.

-------------------------------------------

Relieve neck and shoulder p...

For more infomation >> Relieve neck and shoulder p...

-------------------------------------------

Korean government to provide customized housing support - Duration: 2:46.

Following a wave of new measures to cool Korea's overheated real estate market,... the government

is now rolling up its sleeves to provide more practical support for those actually need

a home.

The government and the ruling party met on Monday to fine-tune the details of the new

package.

Kim Min-ji reports.

The government says it will provide customized policies to support people in dire need of

housing.

During a policy meeting between the government and the ruling Democratic Party of Korea on

Monday,... the two sides discussed the direction of a roadmap for "housing welfare" to benefit

youths, newlyweds and the elderly.

"The roadmap will provide an insight into the housing welfare support the new government

will pursue over the next five years.

The package will consist of different support for people in different stages of life."

For starters, the government plans to expand the number of rental homes,...and also provide

financial support.

Some 300-thousand rental homes will be set aside for those under the age of 39 who are

not homeowners.

For newlyweds,... the government will ease the criteria to expand the number of people

eligible for housing support.

Currently, they need to be married for less than five years,... but this will be extended

to seven years for childless couples,... as well as soon to be married couples.

The government also plan to offer some 70,000 homes for newlyweds.. at about 80 percent

of market prices.

For old people who own homes, but don't have a stable income,... the state-run Korea Land

& Housing Corporation plans to buy housing from the elderly and renovate the properties

to rent out to young people,... and pay the money in the form of a pension.

The government will also provide an additional one million rental houses... for regular citizens

that do not own homes.

The ruling party and government hopes the new roadmap will reduce the burden on young

people who have put off marriage or having children,... due to difficulties getting on

the property ladder,... and that it acts as a bridge for the low-income class to break

into the middle class.

"Solving the housing problem is the best measure for people's livelihoods -- and this will

determine the success of the Moon Jae-in administration as well as the fate of the ruling party.

Housing support is the basis of achieving the government's people first drive.

We will continue to manage the housing market,.. and persuade the opposition parties to revise

any relevant laws."

The latest measures are focused on giving *practical support to those in need,... following

previous policies put forward to cool down the real estate market,... including stepping

up regulations and curbing speculation.

The government will fine-tune the details before unveiling the full package on Wednesday.

Kim Min-ji, Arirang News.

No comments:

Post a Comment