Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Nov 29 2017

small-town niggas I got bigotry most of the time when these people be talking I

don't even hear them they talk in a talk but I do not hear shit when I'm here

swear to god Duke I in the House today bedroom fresh shot the bed I'll feel

like doing no intro I just want to turn up why cuz I just want to turn up so

what she don't give a bow showing you fuck she showing you full fucks

featuring kia kia I'll have you pronouncing produced by Omar but raela

but either way it goes man I like that last Duke I saw y'all really wanted to

see this one so here I am here we go we bout to get a lady two titties banger

Said's aka taguchi's at the songs playlist when we turn up get buck wild I

like the vibe these one our eyeballs and haters you're always making appearance

in my comments section it's okay though I've got something for that ass eraser

for the haters still drop that comment below I'm still go park that

motherfucker just cuz I know what pisses you off behave you're here you bout to

turn up with me and I'll give a bow what you gotta say if I to turn them all the

way up full screen play this a video where audio and don't say I'm assuming

it's the video then if it does not say I'm excited angle at see what's going on

right now okay yeah I know who it is you ain't gotta

walk me through a tutorial how do you pronounce kayo tortilla and that's a

girl correct

because Duke I don't his voice is very different it's like a raspy light I

don't know is it's dope dog like we got liddie as a titty last time the reason

she don't give vote is because you know I'm saying a foul I'm confused I just

say fuck like the reason she don't care cuz you ain't give her that dum dum dum

hoppity-hop they're correct the way you know I'm saying if you put it on the

right she got she ain't got no choice but to come back I don't give a fuck and

if you didn't catch on by now I'm not fluent in Spanish or whatever language

this is I'm not fluent in it I'm English I'm American so don't blame me I just

like the Bible baby on this I just react to what the people want

what I know you don't call it that be

two years as families you know I'm saying tally yet they hot babies in

photo baby that means I really give her that be so excuse me the fuck did you

just say say hurricanes bumper Ilana wait if she does give a phone you know

I'm there she gets Volvo's every time we get together we do four rounds at least

Wow stop it get some help baby if you got

some bangers hit the crib baby slide them things

oh why cuz we do car let's go

yeah she only some ride it out baby last party she but that she really might get

blown or she just tell you that I think she care

she here yeah I don't know what you know I know you might know one here this bum

hiddenness you know God please no no

I'm making funny because raggedy doll a weed we might have to do that that

Rockstar audio made a matter of fact funny let's go straight into a rock star

as well let's get it know y'all like I got it on my hip did that bring a fuck I

forgot it in a whip now been a bad shit cuz I got her off the strip talk about

my she got a few girls in

For more infomation >> 🔥🤣 REACTION! 🤣🔥 Duki - She Don't Give a FO (ft. Khea) Prod. Omar Varela - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren Challenged to a DNA Test After Crying About How Trump "Bullied" Her - Duration: 5:39.

Elizabeth �Pocahontas� Warren Challenged to a DNA Test After Crying About How Trump

�Bullied� Her Elizabeth �Pocahontas� Warren (D-MA) or

as I like to call her � �Lie-A-watha� � spent the majority of the day on Monday

playing the victim card after President Donald Trump made remarks at an event for Native

American code talkers at the White House.The event was to honor war heroes that used their

native language to outwit the enemy and protect U.S. battlefield communications during battle

during World Wars I and II.

President Trump stated ��You�re very, very special people.

You were here long before any of us were here.

Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago.

They call her Pocahontas.

But you know what.

I like you.

Because you are special.�

President Trump has referred to Warren as �Pocahontas� before due to questions have

arisen about Warren�s inability to definitively prove her Native American ancestry.

Warren�s claims of Indian heritage from her early days as a professor at Harvard dogged

her during her 2012 run for the Senate against Scott Brown.

She could only cite �family stories,� according to the Washington Post, of having

Delaware and Cherokee Indian heritage, at one point referencing a relative�s �high

cheekbones.�Warren was so very outraged by President Trump�s comments she quoted

his words to begin an immediate fundraiser, attempting to get even more mileage out of

her longtime lie about being Native American.

�.me thinkum she use indian story to make heap big wampum�try move to live in great

white teepee in Washington..makeum big bank account�..Warren�s woefully transparent

attempts to garner sympathy for the lie that she has milked for all it is worth is pitifully

transparent.

Warren states of President Trump�s comments �

�He did this because he thinks that he can bully me and shut me up.

He thinks he can bully and silence anybody he wants.

Just to be clear: I learned about my family�s heritage the same way everyone else does � from

my parents and grandparents.

I never asked for and never got any benefit from it.

�Except she did�.OPENS MOUTH-INSERTS MOCCASIN!

Warren she described herself as a minority in a law school directory and was touted as

a Native American faculty member while tenured at Harvard Law School in the mid-1990s, which

is how she received the $350,000 a year job.

In 1996, Harvard Law School touted Warren, then a professor at the university, as being

�Native American� in a letter responding to criticism of the school�s lack of minority

women.

Cherokee Indians from the reservation in Cherokee, North Carolina even question Warren�s trustworthiness.

Much doubt has been cast on Warren�s supposed Cherokee heritage and even the Massachusetts

Republican Party has gotten in on the action.To be clear �

Elizabeth Warren is not a citizen of the Cherokee Nation.

Elizabeth Warren is not enrolled in the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.

And Elizabeth Warren is not one of the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee.

Yet she persists�.attempting to dodge questions about her fictional Native American heritage

like the arrows she built for shooting the free-range buffaloes on horseback�.<<<snicker>>>

Now it appears she may no longer be able to continue to dodge these questions about her

heritage as current US Ambassador to New Zealand and former US Senator Scott Brown is now suggesting

Warren take a DNA test to prove her Native American heritage.

Brown called the Massachusetts Democrat�s claimed Native American heritage �a reverse

form of racism,� showing �very serious character flaws.�

Brown states �

�She�s not Native American, she�s not 1/32nd, she has no Native American background,

except for what her family told her.

The easy answer, as you all know, is that Harvard and Penn can release those records,

she can authorize the release of those records, she can take a DNA test, she can release the

records herself.

There�s never been any effort.�

This marks the second time just this year that Warren has been challenged to prove her

non-existant heritage.

V.A Shiva, the Republican candidate for the 2018 U.S. Senate race in Massachusetts previously

tweeted out a video challenging Elizabeth Warren to prove her claims of being Native

American.

Shiva, himself born in Bombay, India dubbed it the �Real Indian vs. Fake Indian Challenge�

after he filmed himself holding a �23andMe� DNA testing kit.

He claims in the video the kit, his saliva and a �few short days� is all it took

to prove if he was a real Indian.Shiva stated �

�I want to challenge Elizabeth Warren to do the same.

I�m calling this now the Real Indian vs. Fake Indian challenge.

Elizabeth, why don�t you do this?

It�s really, really simple.�

This has gotta sting for Lieawatha Warren� Many have taken to Twitter and other various

forms of social media to offer their opinion of President Trump�s comments and Warren�s

subsequent reaction with suggestions ranging from suggesting the two should �smoke a

peace pipe� to stating they need to �bury the hatchet� as both have been on the warpath

for many moons.

For more infomation >> Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren Challenged to a DNA Test After Crying About How Trump "Bullied" Her - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Matt Pokora va faire une pause dans sa carrière- [Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Matt Pokora va faire une pause dans sa carrière- [Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

living out of a suitcase - Duration: 9:26.

hello pal, it's your good old homeless man hollyann!

so today is my first official day of being homeless and before you think like

oh my god you didn't pay your rent or thr person you live with is a biotch!

hold on a sec what happened was the house that I am renting was originally

supposed to be available on November 20th so I told the lady I was living with I am

going to only be renting until November 20th cuz I'm moving and then like on the

18th the people that owned owned the house are like oh well we're repainting

it and we're not finished so we're gonna push it till the December 1st but the

thing is the lady I lived with before she had already found a new person to

replace me because yes that's what you do and yeah I have my cat look at my cat

he's very cute very cat-like Wow such a fur babe for now i'm living out of my

carry-on and my suitcase which is very interesting

since minimalism is so cute quirky and relevant atm I'm gonna show you what I

brought because yeah living out of a suitcase so

I have books because me gustan libros I have a notebook because I'm always

writing stuff down for videos I have my planner because gotta plan things out

it's got another book got another notebook

guess what friends it's another notebook and another notebook and another

notebook and I also have a sketchbook because I do draw I also have a sleep

mask because I like to sleep in complete pitch-black darkness basically

everything in my carry-on besides my knife but now we're moving on oh hello

lamp! to the suitcase the juicy tidbit of this whole video I'm just gonna pick

up my camera then show y'all what is in my suitcase so first yeah there's

underwear and socks in the top I don't like

to put my socks together because it's bad for the elastic. here's in my suitcase

first I have stuffies cuz I'm secretly like a 10 year old child then I have

these pyjama pants like along with the ones I'm wearing because I get cold very

easily and I have a camisole, workout clothes, a dress, a t-shirt, some dress

clothes for work a pair of shorts, because apparently it's getting very hot

now these are my work pants, my cat laid on them... now they are covered in his hair I have

a bra I have a t-shirt that this one probably needs to be wash because I

remember wearing it recently then I have a pair of black leggings my gray studded

hoodie my button-up shirt a black sweater a pink flannel I got another

t-shirt under here and then I have a couple pairs of the leggings right there

and yeah that is basically everything I own and I'm staying in a garage very

nice where's my cat I just heard um oh there's my cat!!can yousee him??? there you are

my friend banjo!BANJO! banjo!! hi okay he's coming over

here's my sleeping area it's just yeah a bunch of sheets put together it's

actually um not too bad I like it this is my laptop covered in stuff that banjo

knocked on my head yesterday and one of the things made my head bleed

that was uh yeah very not comfortable and those are the socks right there that

I was wearing before yesterday and that's The tea that i had, that's my water bottle Wow

amazing okay wow I got ready pretty slow it's

like freakin almost nine o'clock and I got up at like at seven o'clock and Here

I am just going on a walk after taking two years to get ready and I didn't even

power wash my butthole but hey I got coffee there's a bird over there

making weird noises and I got my phone and my sweet bvape, um yeah give me advice on how to quit smoking please

currently about to make breakfast and if you guessed that I'm going to eat banana

ice cream you're right because that's my favorite depression meal. um yeah

finished product nothing new or special yep just lazy finish eating and all that

good stuff because um yeah what else do I do with my life besides eat food and

record myself talking to a camera??? now I'm gonna do my makeup look at all my

makeup I brought my box and makeup oh it doesn't matter if you know that address

cuz I don't live there anymore haha first layer eye concealer is on Wow

second layer of concealer cool 15 pounds of setting powder on dun goofed I

forgot to put an eyeshadow base color on before I started applying the whole

makeup oh my god there's literally ten pounds of glitter on my face and like

ten pounds of finishing powder on my t-shirt okay cool I got my hot girl

disguise on I called this look ICY AF B bOMB. I used a lot of Urban Decay even

though I hate Urban Decay like it doesn't even blend completely in the

crease but whatever I also like the fact that there's literally more finishing

powder on my t-shirt then there is on my face just you know your everyday casual makeup look here BOIIII

nothing better to do so yeah looking at Furbys I

uploaded the next video that I'm doing posting wow that's my face

congratulations I'm also about to edit what I have recorded so far of yeah

today's vlog which is uh pretty lit holy cow guys yall want to see something

cool? check out this inception you just watch this but right now I am

editing it I control the show ha ha ha.... changed my clothes look at me now I'm

wearing a dress and i have no booby bra because my scars itch and my skin

literally feels like it is going to rip because believe it or not, it does rip when

it's really dry so I don't really wanna have a tight bra on and I'm wearing

Crocs because Yolo but they're still dirty from when I lived in the world's

dirtiest house and remember the owner of that house called me a cochina all the

time what are we doing now yeah we're gonna get food oh yeah small peepee

cae go VROOM VROOM make them bitches moist stop driving so reckless, we in residential! Mexican food yes Wow look at that

I got tacos and they even put daiya in my beans and I got rice and look i made

israel get vegan burrito what a nice boy just finish foodos and my

lipstick was all wonky and Israel made fun of me how dare you make fun of me

who do you think you is??? how was your food sweetheart??? good it was good oh

right we're riding with the small peepee roof down nice okay I see how it is uh

rest in piss we're looking at houses hopefully it's legit and we don't die I

call the master bedroom now bye we looked at the house what do you think

of the house I liked it it was a very nice house now we're looking at another

house because we're house hunting I really want that house though because it

has tons of IG mirrors in it like the master bedroom which I call

I liked it but he didnt... why didn't you like it?? no backyard I don't like it

because it doesn't have a backyard I like to cuz it was two stories and if I

ever decide that on your dumb, I can just push you off the balcony we're going

grocery shopping at Trader Joe's yeah israel finally met my Hispanic

parents and um i embarrassed the crap out of him.... how do you feel??? embarrassed.. I

love that but looking at the bright side we're at WHOLEFOODS

and so I'm gonna get whole food wasted and we're gonna get whole food wasted and eat

pizza yeah I got a cupcake it's a mostess like a knock off hostess

yeah you like my song

thank you folks

For more infomation >> living out of a suitcase - Duration: 9:26.

-------------------------------------------

Udi Rc U49C Red Heron by Force1 11-28-17 - Duration: 5:12.

Udi Rc U49C Red Heron by Force1 11-28-17

I really love this quadcopter how it flies and especially the camera....with a stablizer....720p

Thank you for watching...please subscribe and thumbs Up..... (Morevideos to come)

For more infomation >> Udi Rc U49C Red Heron by Force1 11-28-17 - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Oswego Plumbing Estimate 815-630-1024 Oswego Plumbing Estimates - Duration: 1:08.

Oswego Plumbing Estimate. Are you sick of having your drains or sewer line rodded and paying someone to come out

every 6 months?

Tritan Plumbing has a long lasting solution to the problem of drain obstructions and tree

roots intruding into sewer lines.

We have a state of the art high pressure water jetter that cleans out grease, sludge, tree

roots or any other blockages in your pipes.

While rodding only pokes a hole in the clog, water jetting cleans out the entire surface

of the pipe.

We are trained experts in sewers, drains, and septic systems.

We'll stop your problem at it's source and keep your home safe.

To get a better view of what's going on, our technicians can do an in-pipe camera inspection.

If your drain is blocked and causing issues, emergency service is available.

Give Tritan Plumbing a call today, we'll get there fast!

815-630-1024

For more infomation >> Oswego Plumbing Estimate 815-630-1024 Oswego Plumbing Estimates - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Pascal Desprez et Alain Delon «Il me soute­nait. Vrai­ment. Mes jambes se déro­baient » - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Pascal Desprez et Alain Delon «Il me soute­nait. Vrai­ment. Mes jambes se déro­baient » - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Foragido desde ação que prendeu Garotinho, presidente do PR se entrega à PF - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> Foragido desde ação que prendeu Garotinho, presidente do PR se entrega à PF - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Tribunal boliviano permite a Evo Morales se candidatar a um 4º mandato presidencial - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Tribunal boliviano permite a Evo Morales se candidatar a um 4º mandato presidencial - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Cronologia do programa de mísseis da Coreia do Norte - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Cronologia do programa de mísseis da Coreia do Norte - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

古代还是现代?奇幻还是穿越?这部脑洞大开的网剧分分钟刷新你的世界观! - Duration: 8:08.

For more infomation >> 古代还是现代?奇幻还是穿越?这部脑洞大开的网剧分分钟刷新你的世界观! - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

豆瓣均分8.0,十年后重磅回归,经典港剧IP《溏心风暴3》 欲掀起"全民追剧风暴" - Duration: 12:51.

For more infomation >> 豆瓣均分8.0,十年后重磅回归,经典港剧IP《溏心风暴3》 欲掀起"全民追剧风暴" - Duration: 12:51.

-------------------------------------------

GLADIATOR : DÉCOUVREZ LES PETITS SECRETS D'UN FILM CULTE ! - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> GLADIATOR : DÉCOUVREZ LES PETITS SECRETS D'UN FILM CULTE ! - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

10 Choses incroyables que la marche fait à votre corps|LSF TV - Duration: 6:20.

For more infomation >> 10 Choses incroyables que la marche fait à votre corps|LSF TV - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Midd­le­ton et Meghan Markle: leurs mères font la paire ! - Duration: 6:35.

For more infomation >> Kate Midd­le­ton et Meghan Markle: leurs mères font la paire ! - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING Trump Just Added Jaw-Dropping Detail To His First White House ...| Global News Today - Duration: 4:50.

BREAKING Trump Just Added Jaw-Dropping Detail To His First White House Christmas Card That

Has Haters Screaming Mad.

Throughout his 2 terms in office, Barack Hussein Obama did everything in his power to further

the mission of our enemies while tearing down the very fabric that made America great.

Whether it was hollowing out our military to pre-World War II capabilities, inviting

Muslim terrorists to the White House to dine, or putting our greatest enemies on a path

to nuclear weapons, Obama's treasonous antics truly knew now bounds.

As a head nod to the Muslim community, Obama's war on Christmas was constantly on full display,

where he'd throw lavish Ramadan festivities at the White House, but completely ignore

the Christian celebration of Christmas whenever the holiday season rolled around.

But thankfully, the war on Christians that defined the Obama Presidency is now over with

and is being replaced by a wonderful new tradition that President Trump has just brought to the

White House.

In addition to his vow to "make America great," one of Trump's promises on the

campaign trail was to bring Christmas back to the White House, pledging last October

that, if elected, "we're gonna be saying 'Merry Christmas' at every store."

Now Trump is making good on that promise, with the stark contrast that everyone immediately

noticed with the first annual Christmas card that was unveiled Monday as part of his and

First Lady Melania's White House Christmas decorations.

"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year," the card stated, with signatures at the bottom

of the First Family, including 11-year-old Barron Trump.

With many people believing that Hussein Obama was secretly a Muslim, it was always extremely

suspicious how "Christmas" was conveniently edited from his and Michelle's Christmas

cards for the past 8 years.

"The inclusion of the word "Christmas" in the first family's Christmas card is

in stark contrast to former President Barack Obama's Christmas cards," Western Journalism

reported.

"The word 'Christmas' was absent on all eight of the Obama's annual Christmas

cards, much to the frustration of social conservatives."

Western Journalism went on: "Happy holidays," the Obama's 2016 card

read.

"As our family reflects on our many happy years spent in the White House, we are grateful

for the friends we've made, the joy we've shared, and the gifts of kindness we've

received.

We wish you and your loved ones a joyous holiday season and a wonderful new year."

Former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin took issue with the Obama's

refusal to mention Christmas in their 2016 card.

It's not just the Christmas card that's raising eyebrows at the White House, but the

Trumps' over-the-top decorations that are making headlines everywhere.

Every inch of the White House is decorated with Christmas, with trees lighting up every

single hallway and room at the Trump's home.

Lifiesite news reported: Gone were the 'Season's Greetings' that

the Obama family placed on their Christmas cards.

The Trump family's official Christmas card reads: "Merry Christmas and a Happy New

Year."

The dominant color scheme is an old-school red, green and gold.

And the official hashtag?

#WHChristmas."

This year, visitors to the White House will find "a tribute to our service members and

their families with the Gold Star Family Tree, which has been decorated with gold stars and

patriotic ribbon," the First Lady's office explained of this year's decorations.

Next, the China Room "is set up for a family Christmas dinner, with the table displaying

the china from President Ronald Reagan.

Then, visitors will see the Library, which features President Franklin D. Roosevelt's

1866 edition of 'A Christmas Carol,' as they recall the time-honored custom of reading

Christmas stories to loved ones."

There are rooms and halls filled with cookies, Christmas trees, crafts, and classic decorations.

The White House gingerbread house this year is a mini replica of the actual building.

The 350-pound luxury treat shows the south facade of the White House and "features

Mrs. Trump's signature Christmas wreaths."

Children visiting the White House this year repeatedly told Melania, wearing a white dress,

that she looked like an angel.

It's so wonderful to finally have a president in office who truly represents America's

values and doesn't exist for the sole mission of furthering the Islamic agenda.

Share this story if you're HAPPY that President Trump is bringing CHRIST and CHRISTMAS back

to the White House!

No comments:

Post a Comment