Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Nov 29 2017

We often talk about the future of the human race.

But the question I have is what can we learn from our shared past.

If we're going to move forward as a global community we need to think about how we can learn from our shared ideas and values

and to do that we have to preserve that culture.

The ancient Maya were an incredible culture.

In many ways modern ideas of urbanism sustainability and good governance were being pioneered by the Maya

thousands of years ago.

In the 1980s an extraordinary British explorer called Alfred Maudslay travelled from London to Guatemala.

This journey would help introduce the Maya to the world.

Maudslay harnessed the technology of this time to become a pioneer in visual communication.

Alfred Maudsley developed the first glass plate photographs of ancient Maya sites

and created the plaster casts we have today.

For more than 130 years these incredibly fragile casts have been protected here in the stores.

This is one of the original Maudsley casts and you can see these glyphs of ancient Maya

writing that have untold stories to tell.

The Maya as a culture developed a completely different type of civilisation than we're use to.

Maya hieroglyphs were only translated in the 1980s and only a handful of people can translate them today.

Therefore understanding of the ancient Maya is increasing exponentially.

Our best opportunity to preserve the originals is to digitally capture these casts

and reflect on a moment in time unobtainable in any other way.

What I really love about this collaboration between the British Museum,

Guatemalan government and Google is that we're continuing Maudslay's journey

of using new technology to capture and communicate the powerful stories that Maya have to tell.

The big difference now is that for the first time these stories will be available to everyone everywhere.

We all have so much more to learn from our shared past and technology is changing how we can do it.

It's radically altering the role of an international museum,

which can now reach millions of people around the world.

It's an exciting future.

For more infomation >> Preserving Maya Heritage with the British Museum on #GoogleArts - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

What I see in Bobrisky – Actress Victoria Inyama|NVS News - Duration: 1:33.

What I see in Bobrisky – Actress Victoria Inyama

Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama has revealed why she admire popular Nigerian cross dresser and self-acclaimed Snapchat queen, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky.

Victoria made this known at the weekend during an interview with the Sun, where she revealed her feelings about Bobrisky.

The actress said she sees him as a tough person and that everyones opinion about the Snapchat queen cannot be the same.

"In Bobrisky, I see a very tough person who can't be bothered on how you feel about him.

I admire his guts.

He has chosen his path and is living it.".

For more infomation >> What I see in Bobrisky – Actress Victoria Inyama|NVS News - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Coulant chocolat caramel - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Coulant chocolat caramel - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Prince Harry, actress Meghan Markle to marry in 2018|NVS News - Duration: 1:54.

Prince Harry, actress Meghan Markle to marry in 2018

Prince Harry and actress, Meghan Markle are officially engaged.

Fifth in line to the throne, Harry got engaged this month after the Queen gave her permission.

It was, however, officially announced Monday morning by Prince of Wales in a statement issued by Clarence house.

The wedding will take place in spring 2018,further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course, it read.

His royal highness and Ms Markle became engaged earlier this month.

Prince Harry has informed her majesty the Queen and other close members of the family.

Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessings of Ms Markles parents.

The couple will live in Nottingham cottage at Kensington palace.

Meghan, 36 will become the Duchess of Sussex come 2018 when she ties the knot with Prince harry.

For more infomation >> Prince Harry, actress Meghan Markle to marry in 2018|NVS News - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

SuperHero Go To Fishing Learn Colors with Little Bus and Car Kids Toy Song Nursery Rhymes for Kids - Duration: 1:55.

SuperHero Go To Fishing Learn Colors with Little Bus and Car Kids Toy Song Nursery Rhymes

For more infomation >> SuperHero Go To Fishing Learn Colors with Little Bus and Car Kids Toy Song Nursery Rhymes for Kids - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello Vip: due ospiti speciali nella casa - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello Vip: due ospiti speciali nella casa - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello Vip, video proposta di matrimonio:Daniele e Filippa sposi - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello Vip, video proposta di matrimonio:Daniele e Filippa sposi - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Tuface speaks on slave trade in Libya|NVS News - Duration: 1:33.

Tuface speaks on slave trade in Libya

Music legend,Tuface Idibia has lamented the slave trade currently going on in Libya.

Tuface on Tuesday called on African leaders to take immediate action against those suffering in Libya.

Libya has recently been criticized following claims of slave trade and human trafficking of immigrants going on in the country.

Tuface on his Instagram page @official2baba alongside a picture wrote, Unbelievable, African leaders must take action immediately.

This should not be business as usual, eradicate poverty, build infrastructure, upgrade healthcare, upgrade education system,.

Say no to corruption,wake up Africa!.

For more infomation >> Tuface speaks on slave trade in Libya|NVS News - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello Vip, ecco chi sono i finalisti ufficiali e chi è stato eliminato - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello Vip, ecco chi sono i finalisti ufficiali e chi è stato eliminato - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

로봇자동차 법 연내 제정된다 - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> 로봇자동차 법 연내 제정된다 - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

자석으로 위치 파악하는 로봇카 기술 개발 - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> 자석으로 위치 파악하는 로봇카 기술 개발 - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello Vip, Andrea e Giulia dubbi e sospetti: 'Mi hai tradita?' - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello Vip, Andrea e Giulia dubbi e sospetti: 'Mi hai tradita?' - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Mai dire GF Vip 2017: Anticipazioni: Giulia De Lellis ancora preda della Gialappa's | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 5:19.

For more infomation >> Mai dire GF Vip 2017: Anticipazioni: Giulia De Lellis ancora preda della Gialappa's | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

GF Vip: Cecilia e Francesco Monte si sono rivisti, arriva lo scoop | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> GF Vip: Cecilia e Francesco Monte si sono rivisti, arriva lo scoop | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

GF Vip, cos'è successo dietro le quinte della semifinale | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> GF Vip, cos'è successo dietro le quinte della semifinale | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

GFVip: la dichiarazione di Andrea a Giulia, ecco cosa le ha detto | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> GFVip: la dichiarazione di Andrea a Giulia, ecco cosa le ha detto | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

👶🏻BABY FLIES HOME✈️ - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> 👶🏻BABY FLIES HOME✈️ - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

😱SCARED of DENTIST! - Duration: 13:38.

For more infomation >> 😱SCARED of DENTIST! - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

🦃THANKSGIVING MAGIC! - Duration: 12:46.

For more infomation >> 🦃THANKSGIVING MAGIC! - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

Do Miguel & J. Cole Have More Collabs In The Works? | Genius News - Duration: 3:02.

Letty: Singer Miguel drops his new album 'War & Leisure' on December 1st, but not before

he treated us to the remix of "Come Through and Chill" featuring J. Cole.

Letty: Earlier this year, Joey Bada$$ revealed

on Beats 1 radio that he would be receiving Cole's last guest verse, possibly ever.

Joey Badass: He told me like, 'yo, Joe you are the only person I got on my feature list.

I ain't doin' no more features.

Only your feature is the one that's important to me.'

So literally the day before '4 Your Eyez Only' came out, he sent the verse back.

Letty: But as Cole mentions on "Come Through & Chill", there've been many things weighing

heavily on his mind -- enough to jump on another track.

Letty: While Cole's political views weaved

into sweet talk may seem a bit too serious for this love song, it's nothing new for

the North Carolina MC, just listen to his break-out single, "Lights Please."

Letty: The "Come Through & Chill" Remix is produced by Salaam Remi, who also crafted

Miguel and J Cole's first joint effort, 2010's "All I Want Is You"

Letty: And as Miguel told us during an episode

of Verified, the 3 of them together in the studio is just magic

Miguel: The energy between the three of us is just very natural.

It's a very natural energy and there's something in the spirit of the intention of why we do this.

And then on top of that, when you're able to connect just on a 'I fuck with you on a human level'

that just opens up all of the like, 'Man, what you wanna do?'

Letty: Miguel and J Cole last collaborated in 2013 on the track "Power Trip"

Letty: And who knows, this "Come Through & Chill" remix might've just been a set up

for another collab between the two.

Miguel: He made time. You know? He made time. I owe him one type thing.

Letty: I'm Letty for Genius News bringing you the meaning and knowledge behind the music.

For more infomation >> Do Miguel & J. Cole Have More Collabs In The Works? | Genius News - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Girl Watches TV with a 12-Foot Python? - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Girl Watches TV with a 12-Foot Python? - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Candace Cameron Bure's Health Secrets - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> Candace Cameron Bure's Health Secrets - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

수지닮은 음색사기 형지가 거리노래방 최초로 커버한다! "윤종신,민서-좋아" K-pop cover [ENG SUB] - Duration: 4:49.

Are you okay now? It was too hard.

Your finishing touch

We'll be goodbye. We're fine.

Did you hear that you were doing well?

I'm getting along with some really nice people.

A man of good measure

Good. We had a hard time.

To endure each other's differences

I love you and start to love

I will not shed tears again.

It's still hard to remember.

I heard more about you

Okay, that person, please understand me forever.

You did not really know me.

Only a tenth of my pain

Forget me.

I think it's hard for you.

How are you?

Please do not disturb me.

I wanted to be happy.

That's not always what you know.

Well, I love you.

I was so pretty when I started to love.

He loves the way he loves me.

Knowing that I was sick

Okay, thank you so honestly.

I want you to be happy soon.

I love you ten times as much as the next one.

Do not do it again.

If I ever come back for a while

She's good. Ask her.

Everything you say is good.

I'm really good at it.

The tears I've shed will save me.

There will be no regrets.

Okay. I like it. It's just a good memory to forget.

I loved you just right.

It's just your old girlfriend.

Long after no long love

For more infomation >> 수지닮은 음색사기 형지가 거리노래방 최초로 커버한다! "윤종신,민서-좋아" K-pop cover [ENG SUB] - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

✈️5 Kids LONGEST FLIGHT - Duration: 12:55.

For more infomation >> ✈️5 Kids LONGEST FLIGHT - Duration: 12:55.

-------------------------------------------

Drs. Rx: How to Deal with the Stress of Global News - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Drs. Rx: How to Deal with the Stress of Global News - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Rubbing Alcohol for Hot Flashes? - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Rubbing Alcohol for Hot Flashes? - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to Exercise on Your Flight - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> How to Exercise on Your Flight - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

😂LAKE FUN🛶 - Duration: 15:48.

For more infomation >> 😂LAKE FUN🛶 - Duration: 15:48.

-------------------------------------------

😅BRAVE RIDE💦 - Duration: 8:36.

For more infomation >> 😅BRAVE RIDE💦 - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

Entertainment News 247 - 新潟、鈴木政一新監督就任内定を発表…日本体育大学サッカー部監督から - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Entertainment News 247 - 新潟、鈴木政一新監督就任内定を発表…日本体育大学サッカー部監督から - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

The Making Of Kodak Black's "No Flockin" With VinnyxProd | Deconstructed - Duration: 5:17.

I was in college.

I hated school.

And I think there was this one specific day.

I was just pissed off.

At the time I just wanted to pick up this MIDI keyboard.

I had it laying around for a couple months.

After class I just made this beat.

I didn't realize the potential of how special it was.

I uploaded it.

Kodak found it on YouTube.

At that time, no one knew who Kodak Black was.

It took about like 2 years for it to really get bigger and bigger.

It kept going, and I definitely didn't expect that.

Next thing you know, this track becomes certified platinum.

I was pretty much purely like a bedroom producer, 'cause I didn't really have reach or following

to work with any of the artists in my city.

Growing up in Toronto, for a long time it was only Drake holding onto the torch.

But all of a sudden, when The Weeknd came out.

The city exploded.

PARTYNEXTDOOR came.

Majid Jordan.

That's what really got me into more mainstream type music.

I think that somehow really got me inspired to do this.

I start with usually like one melody, and then I make the rest of the

percussion, and then I layer the rest of the melodies on top.

I just picked one of the basic stock pianos on Logic.

Especially with main melodies, I always like to play out everything and practice it.

I don't really edit the notes.

Sound selection, to me is more important that just being able to edit the sound after.

I have the kick.

With all my kicks I usually like to add a little bit of Overdrive distortion and Exciter

for some punch.

I added the snare.

The hi-hat afterwards.

I personally like busy sounding hi-hats.

That's basically what I feel like drives the percussion a lot.

So after I lay down all the percussion, I focus back on melody.

So over here I had like a pad more in the back.

Kind of just gives it the environment for the beat.

I try to fill up the space by layering it.

And I actually created something that kinda resembles a bass note almost that

I mixed together with the pads.

It drives the chord progression 'cause I know with the lead melody, the piano just kinda

stayed the same without too many change in the progressions.

Right now it's sounding like...

So later on in the beat, I just started added more different details and I had this harp

first.

Also I had this synth lead.

That's when I needed to add my bass.

I was messing around with a lot of 808 basses.

It didn't give that right feel so then I randomly went to this like...this was like

the first time I did it too.

I just added some really hard deep, it's called a reggae bass.

I added a choir afterwards.

I like to keep my music very 3D.

Especially if I'm already adding so many sounds, I want to make sure they all have

room.

And I feel like this is one of the important parts of the song because what brought it

to a different climax.

Usually I would go with a drum break, but this time I was messing around with a horn.

This is like one of those...the Lex Luger trap horn.

I just feel like it completed everything.

You couldn't really put a name to what type of beat it is.

That flow from Kodak, that was like a very distinctive flow.

And I felt like it really embraced what I was feeling when I was making the instrumental.

You know with Kodak doing "No Flockin" I think with Cardi B and "Bodak Yellow"

like it really told me, "Yeah I can make something influential."

It's really hard making a name for yourself.

And as a producer you still understand the difficulty of having people to understand

your capabilities.

For more infomation >> The Making Of Kodak Black's "No Flockin" With VinnyxProd | Deconstructed - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

21 Savage's Most Savage Lyrics | Genius News - Duration: 2:47.

If I kill a nigga, right, it might not have been wrong.

I might defending myself, but I still gotta go pay for that.

For more infomation >> 21 Savage's Most Savage Lyrics | Genius News - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Here's The "Terrible Ass Song" Kendrick Lamar Says He Once Made | Genius News - Duration: 2:15.

In October 2017, Kendrick Lamar revealed his best verses lie in the song "FEAR." from his album 'DAMN.'

Dot told VICE i-D:

On the other side of the coin, he also said quote:

We did some digging of our own and found Kendrick, in fact, did talk about a wack record in June 2017

during a visit with LA radio show, Big Boy's Neighborhood.

K-Dot: My wackest song, my wackest song, ya'll can probably look it up on YouTube too.

It's called uh "Bitch I'm In The Club"

K- Dot: I just know the level of "reach" that

I was doing when I wrote the record.

From what was playing on the radio, to what was on tv.

Big Boy: Was Lil Wayne running radio at that time?

K-Dot: DEFINITELY running radio around that time.

"Bitch I'm In The Club" is from Kendrick's 2009 mixtape 'C4'

which as a whole is an homage to Weezy's Tha 'Carter III' album.

So it's no wonder he tapped into Lil Wayne's style of rap.

Buuut let's just keep that in the past.

Big Boy: Would you record something like that now?

K-Dot: Probably not, that was a reach

For more infomation >> Here's The "Terrible Ass Song" Kendrick Lamar Says He Once Made | Genius News - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Miguel "Sky Walker" Official Lyrics & Meaning | Verified - Duration: 5:02.

First of all, who hated Luke Skywalker?

Except for anyone from the Dark Side, or the Republic, you know what I mean?

All the lames did.

You know?

Even Chewy, didn't like anybody.

Chewbacca didn't like nobody.

Of course he loved Han Solo, but Han didn't even like anybody, and Han liked Luke.

So I don't know, there's gotta be something wrong with you if you don't like Luke Skywalker.

My favorite musicians and artists and producers, they always found a way to make their new

inspiration and influence their own and to add their layers and textures to it, and even

evolve it a little.

That's the interesting thing about watching people really grab onto this song is that

it's like a case and point.

It was like, "Man, you tried something new for yourself."

And it's not that it's like…it's not progressive, but for me it's different.

And for my fans it's different.

We want to be patient about the things that we really want, but we also don't want to

take all of our time, overthinking and just letting the fear of everything hold us back.

I've learned that even through my own experience.

Sometimes I have waited too long and missed opportunities.

It's just wanting to even remind myself sometimes, you just gotta go for it.

I'm not the kind of person that's like, "I'm woke," and all. We hear this a lot.

It's like a big thing in the now, or whatever.

But if you stay ready, you don't have to get ready.

You know?

Just pay attention.

Because there's just so many distractions to keep us from what's really going on.

'Eyes Wide Shut' would be my favorite Tom Cruise role and film he's done, but

'Top Gun' was the best analogy for the energy of what I was trying to say, right?

It's like the best way of being your own hype man, and just being like you know, remind

yourself that you're dope.

You already won.

Of million and millions of sperm, you already won.

Nonchalant is Nonchalant Savant.

That's my brother.

He's like three years, eight months younger than I am.

My best friend in this entire world.

He's definitely always got the green on rotation.

You can check it.

You can fact check that.

Goes to Instagram.

It's pretty valid.

I'm a Scorpio, right?

So, we have the ability to really hold onto things.

When we feel something negative or whatever, it's easy to hold onto it and bottle it up

and keep it in and never forget about it.

So, "Quick to dead the bull like a matador," is a new page for me.

Wanting just to always be the kind of person that addresses what it is so we can move forward.

Like I said, it's all about the frequency.

Anything holding you back is holding you down.

Do you know what I mean?

And we're trying to skywalk.

It's like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

We can go through the albums and think of the hypersexual moments.

You think of like "Pussy Is Mine" off of 'Kaleidoscope Dream' and it's my way

of exploring the conversation.

Exploring the topic.

It's my unique way of looking at these things or discussing these things.

You know?

There's a classiness about it that I'm proud about.

I like that about my personality.

For more infomation >> Miguel "Sky Walker" Official Lyrics & Meaning | Verified - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

The Making of YBN Nahmir's "Rubbin Off The Paint" With Izak | Deconstructed - Duration: 4:13.

My favorite part of the beat is probably the 'SpongeBob' tag, 'cause nobody's expecting the 'SpongeBob' voice.

Everytime I see reaction videos on YouTube people be like, "Is that 'SpongeBob'?"

And then the beat comes in and they be like, "Oh! Okay, cool."

Spongebob: That's what I thought you said. Now let me offer this as a rebuttal.

I started making beats in November, 2016.

So I haven't been making beats that long.

But what really inspired me was when I started listening to Playboi Carti and his production by MexikoDro.

Like, "This shit hard. I'm gonna try this."

I started uploading type beats, and I keep getting this following on YouTube

that keep pushing me and I was like, "Okay. Let's go."

That day when I made the "Rubbin Off The Paint" beat, I was sitting in my room.

I was watching 'South Park,' and I was like,

"Oh, I haven't uploaded a beat to my YouTube page in a while. So, let's do this."

I think I heard the "Magnolia" version of Playboi Carti with Pierre, so I got inspired.

So I was like, "Okay, cool. Alright. Let me try and make something that type of style."

So my friend sent me this loop.

And I was like, "Ahh, that shit kinda slow. I'm not really liking the vibe."

So I reversed it, then I pitched it about 300 cents.

So it came out like this.

So I went to the 808, and I was listening to "Magnolia," like I said.

It goes pretty simple downstairs.

But I wanted to add my own flavor to it.

So...

So I had two 808s, 'cause I didn't want the beat to be too repetitive.

But it's kinda the same pattern.

Cool. We got the melody, we got the 808.

That's the normal clap.

Nothing special.

Easy, two steps.

Hi-hats.

It was getting too repetitive, and I wanted to switch it up a little bit.

So I added this kick pattern.

After the first eight bars I was like, "Okay, we need to slow it down 'cause people are gonna get hype."

So I put this trance effect right here.

It slowed down the vibe on the beat.

Get ready to the next part.

And this was the perfect timing for me to experiment with the tag.

I was watching 'SpongeBob' a day or something where he was like,

"That's what I thought you said. Now let me offer this as a rebuttal."

And I was like, "Hold up. That shit would be hard if the beat would drop after that shit!"

And it went something like this.

So when I uploaded the beat, that shit blew up.

Months after the beat had been blowing up, I was looking around like, what type of people use my beats.

So I was finding this kid, so I was playing it.

And then I heard my tag and I heard, "They say Lil Nahmir, where you been at? I'm just passin' a breeze."

I was like, "Oh shit. This shit hot!"

But it was kinda underrated.

It had like 1,000 views or something like that.

When I start seeing Chris Brown reposting it on Instagram, I was like, "Okay, this shit finna get a lot of exposure."

I saw it on WorldStar, it got one million in a day.

Nahmir was also shocked when this song blew up.

Like, "Oh, okay.

This shit finna change our lives."

For more infomation >> The Making of YBN Nahmir's "Rubbin Off The Paint" With Izak | Deconstructed - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Kanye West Overpays People for Their Work on His Songs - Duration: 2:02.

What's up, guys?

Beija here for Complex News.

Kanye West has earned a reputation for being egotistical and self-centered over the years.

But despite what some people might think about him, Kanye has absolutely no problem sharing

the credit for the work that he does, according to one of his longtime friends and collaborators.

CyHi the Prynce, who just released his debut album No Dope on Sundays, was a guest on The

Breakfast Club this week, and during his appearance on the show, he was asked about his working

relationship with Kanye.

Specifically, CyHi was asked if Kanye has paid him for the work he's done on the various

projects the two have worked together on.

And CyHi said that he has been paid, and furthermore, he revealed that Kanye is known for overpaying

those who work with him.

Getting paid by Kanye, it seems, is never a problem.

"I definitely got paid…He overly pays.

That's an issue."

CyHi went on to say that, in addition to always paying people for their work, Kanye is also

quick to give them credit for the work they do, even if they do something as simple as

just offering up an opinion on a track when he asks for it.

CyHi cited one example in which a man wearing black leather jeans walked into the studio

during a Yeezus session while Kanye was recording the song, "Black Skinhead."

It led to Kanye using the lyrics, "For my theme song/My leather black jeans on," and

it also led to the man in the black leather jeans receiving a check since Kanye credited

him for his inspiration.

CyHi explained just how generous Kanye can be by pointing out that he credits just about

everyone involved in the recording process when he's in the studio.

"If you're delivering waters, if you're the engineer, if you're the cameraman, if

he ask you one thing about this song, your name is on this record.

All you got to do is be in the brainstorming.

If you were in the brainstorm room, you get part of the record."

Elsewhere in his Breakfast Club interview, CyHi also spoke about how his 2015 song, "Elephant

in the Room," which was originally mistaken for a Kanye diss, was not actually a diss

at all.

In reality, CyHi revealed that Kanye gave him the beat for the song and was supposed

to be on the track exchanging bars with him, similar to how Eminem and Dr. Dre rapped on

"Guilty Conscience."

But when that didn't work out, CyHi went ahead and made the song his own.

That's the news for now, but for all the latest news on CyHi the Prynce and Kanye West,

subscribe to Complex News on YouTube.

For Complex News, I'm Beija.

For more infomation >> Kanye West Overpays People for Their Work on His Songs - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Nacho, Yandel, Bad Bunny - ...

For more infomation >> Nacho, Yandel, Bad Bunny - ...

-------------------------------------------

[BLAC·K x MICSWAGGER III] 19 Bassagong & Blnk Time (뱃사공&블랭타임) - Duration: 4:55.

These 2 MCs popular these days

I don't know what they are going to show us

Right, It might be 'Tomorrow's Hangover', yo

Take a sip of Soju, higher, toast, it's all good even if we make some mistakes

We can order anything, little pollack, peach

We will show you us rapping

Freckle, freestyle, whatever, the player waiting for me in the dugout by me

Bassagong's time, Bassagong's microphone, now throw it up

14 pirates on the ship "Legit Goons", stripping off your style

Those rappers are pretty bitting each other everyday

Now I don't even feel disgusted anymore, but can't take it, so unfollow them

Gimmick's everywhere, it's holloween here, the despicable acting innocent, snake-looking knowledge

BLNK tried to stop me, but fuck Show Me allergy

My price is so high, like Junk Drunk Calory

Sticking out of the factory, call me a defective item

I would go hungry rather than make a blank face stuck on the shelf

Been through many things, never wanted a reward

But things has changed, how can I not be proud of it? oh yeah

Thank my fans who recognized me, but I didn't start a thing, If you want, I'mma be your entertainer

Some want that, some turn ugly

We will open the door before inquire someone tearfully

Bassagong's being ingenuous is fake, paint a big picture

Pocket money will be turned down, will hold an auction

A montage of the 22nd century, Because your greasy time has gone

I don't pretend to be cool, I wear my heart on my sleeve

I'm not afraid to say my swag is a new alternative for real

Yeah, second round

Show Me allergy, I got vaccinated

What do you need? I murked the others

When you wanted me to, I ran this rap game

Happy birthday to Legit Goons

You don't have to check us on TV

Junk Drunk Love, was released just 3 months ago

But our solo albums are on standby now

We are a freaking successful case

You tried to answer us in a hard way

Whenever you did, we held a party with makgeolli

Don't even get drunk watching you

Envy nohting, we are in paradise so legally

Pepperoni chicken & fries, now I am stuffed

My creation, the basis is rapping

Underdogs ran away behind money

Whip for this kids who keep avoiding

"Who the fuck are u", I be like "That's me"

BLNK TIME on the mic, with Bassa, in the house

We will open a vintage shop

We will ride a shining vintage car

Those who used to spank us has become our fans

Now even these old asses recognized us

Girls sending DM

If you see Yoo Ji-tae, it's really dangerous

Rap, rap, real rap, fuck that, fuckers you so mean

It's realer than yours

We grew our confidence instead of paper

Look at this subject of experiment of four years

Bigger picture, I believed L.E.G.I.T.G Double O.N.S

BLNK, BLNK, BLNK TIME, our fuel is soju

Just 3 of us, it's a sausage party, without girls

But still, an aggressive pitbull

An essence of Hiphop, we are almost there

Now make it started, verse 2

Shout to Haeparri, you should do anything hurry

Now my solo project, promo is on Yawa, I only do gag and rap

When Hangover is massive, our profile goes up, it might be all about just talks rather than an album with efforts

Have a meeting after feeling doubts about things

I am preparing new one, when it is out, y'all give it your ears

I wrote my emotions truthfully, I always sing with my true heart

No compromise, no deal, no agreement, oh no, don't work with homos

I cannot possibly digest it, just consider it as a snack for my stomach

I will get drunk a little more, Hangover

Again, get fresh, send my new vision via courier

We will sell it, investing with music

Helicam will be used for our next M/V like it's nothing, yeah, it's nothing

Come quick, just destroyed them without Jayho

Dumbasses make something happen, before that, don't forget to furfill your romance

This is Legit Goons yo

90's like Chicago Bulls yo

Jump at them all at once, they will block everything, perfect defense yo

If it was a basketball, it's motherfuckin' Pippen yo

Translation: KanchO from HIPHOPLE

For more infomation >> [BLAC·K x MICSWAGGER III] 19 Bassagong & Blnk Time (뱃사공&블랭타임) - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

The last trip - Joohyuck makes them laugh until the end. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 11:01.

You haven't changed at all.

(The last trip)

(The trip began as usual.)

(He knew of Jongmin's fear of heights.)

Jump!

(He always let others win and made people laugh.)

(A hard worker)

It's delicious.

(Lying)

(Throwing up citron)

- Go. / - One more turn.

(They played like boys for food and place to sleep.)

There you go.

(Even when those times were ending,)

One, two, three.

(he acted as usual until the end.)

(Perhaps)

(he never showed his feelings that day)

(because of his thoughtful character.)

I should take a picture to remember this.

I took it.

You seem to be having fun.

It's a nice picture.

They're all sleeping.

(He only took a picture in secret.)

It's our second anniversary today.

This is also the last trip with Joohyuck.

- Let's hear / - I'm jealous.

- how he feels. / - I'm jealous of him.

First of all, time passed so quickly.

It feels like it's only been a year,

but two years have passed already.

When I first came here, I was afraid.

But after the first and second filming,

I was glad I joined this show

because of these guys.

(It's because of the members.)

It didn't feel like work.

I came here to have big laughter

once in every two weeks.

I came here to be happy. That's how it felt.

So why are you leaving?

(Stop talking nonsense.)

- Why all of a sudden? / - That's right.

Tell us the reason why you're leaving.

- Joohyuck. / - Be honest.

He said it made him happy.

- Many would be curious. / - Listen. Earlier,

Junho and the others said, "Why are you leaving?"

"We came all the way here because of you."

I was happy to hear those things.

If they had been sad and solemn

because of me,

I would've thought that I'm not their true friend yet.

So why are you leaving?

Why are you leaving? I've been asking since morning.

Why aren't you telling us the reason?

- Why am I leaving? / - Yes.

- Be honest. / - Really?

- Yes. / - You should be honest.

To be honest, this isn't my main job.

(This isn't my main job.)

I'm a singer too.

- Hey. / - Jongmin.

- Hey. / - This is your main job.

I've mentioned this a lot.

I'm not helpful to this team.

I often want to do funnier things and be more active.

I want to, and I think I can,

but I hold myself back.

At that moment,

it makes me think that I'm not helpful to you.

I was going to quit after only a year.

We know.

But I couldn't do it because of you guys.

Thank you.

That doesn't sound so sincere.

Are you sleeping?

- You're sleepy, right? / - Are you sleepy?

I listened to him with my heart.

It's the last trip, and look what he's wearing.

- What is that? / - What were you thinking?

Girls love it.

(Is it for the viewers?)

Aren't we doing this for the viewers?

I also want to say something to the viewers.

- Now? / - Seniors watch it too.

- I know. / - To him right there?

I've been on this show for two years,

and I learned that the members and the staff

are the best people I've ever met

on any shows or movies.

I mean it. These boys are...

- These boys are... / - She's crying.

It has begun.

- She's crying. / - There she goes.

I'm talking right now.

- Come on. / - Don't interrupt me.

It's because he complimented the staff.

- Please continue. / - May I?

- Sure. Go on. / - Please understand.

Some people would be glad that I'm leaving,

and some people wouldn't want me to leave.

I think

it'll feel weird to be home on Friday and Saturday.

What if I set up a tent and sleep in it at home?

But we only meet every other week.

Yes.

You're right. I'm sorry.

That's right.

(The day grows darker.)

Great work, everyone.

- Thanks. / - Thank you all.

I'm glad all of us are sleeping together tonight.

- Good night. / - Thank you, Joohyuck.

- Good night. / - Thank you.

It's our last night with Joohyuck.

It is.

It's sad that we can no longer see you

run off happily when the filming ends.

That's true.

Joohyuck.

Give us good advice before we go to sleep.

You don't need any. You're already doing well.

Just keep it up.

(They can't imagine)

(his absence yet.)

I can imagine what you'd say on the next episode.

"I don't feel like we're missing anything."

How did you know that?

- We won't feel it at all. / - When Junho was out,

you already saw what happened.

No one would notice it even if one of us is gone.

We had so much fun when Junho wasn't here.

- Was it fun? / - He's right.

It was awesome.

It's already the end of the day.

(The last day breaks.)

(It seems Joohyuck can't really sleep.)

(He watches the others sleep.)

(Chuckling)

I wonder if I'll ever sleep in a room

with other guys again.

(Sound asleep)

I usually can't sleep if someone snores.

(He was sensitive,)

But I slept fine with them.

(but he got used to their sleeping habits.)

They look like babies.

(Gazing)

I should join them on a trip later.

(It feels sadder as the parting comes closer.)

That's enough for me.

(Two Days and One Night is a travel show.)

(We need to get used to meeting new people,)

(and we need to get used to parting a little more.)

(Today,)

(another parting awaits.)

(They go to see Joohyuck off.)

Are you leaving now?

- Are you leaving? / - He should.

(He walks slowly.)

It was nice working with you all.

I don't know what to say. Keep working hard.

(He makes a joke to avoid the awkwardness.)

You should work hard.

- Bye, Joohyuck. / - That's your car.

Did you say goodbye to the directors?

Not yet.

Guys.

They're uncomfortable because of the cameras.

- Eunji and... / - I have to work tomorrow,

- but let's set a date. / - Yes.

- Sure. / - For a team dinner.

- Thank you. / - I can't leave like this.

- I've had a great time. / - Me, too.

No, this will make me feel awkward again.

- Thank you. / - I'm not good at this.

- He's crying. / - What?

I saw his eyes filled with tears.

- What is this? / - Come on.

These people are ridiculous.

- Is someone crying again? / - You cry so easily.

(If you guys cry...)

Hey. You're making us look bad for not crying.

You're making me look bad too.

- Don't worry. / - My gosh.

You worked the hardest.

You had a hard time during every shoot.

- Joohyuck seems stiff. / - He's about to cry.

- Why? / - Your face seems stiff.

You aren't your usual self.

- Is that so? / - Yes.

I should get going.

I'm leaving.

Bye.

I'm leaving.

Goodbye.

(They might as well walk him home.)

Go away.

Thank you.

Goodness.

(They started together but finish differently.)

He's crying again.

(It feels more realistic.)

- Goodness. / - Thank you, everyone.

- Goodbye. / - Bye.

Goodbye.

(As they enjoyed their time together,)

(it's more difficult to say goodbye.)

Goodness.

(He tries to remain strong.)

It feels strange.

- What's going on? / - Lock the door.

- Lock the door. / - Lock the door.

- The door is unlocked. / - What's going on?

- Joohyuck. / - Yes?

- Take off the microphone before you go. / - Okay.

Are you taking the microphone?

Let him take it.

(They want to laugh until the end.)

(The other members say goodbye.)

Take off the microphone.

(The other members say goodbye.)

(They support each other more than anyone.)

- Goodbye. / - Take care.

Take care.

See you soon.

(It seems like they'll see each other soon.)

- Goodbye. / - Goodbye.

Why are we staying so far away from him?

Why are we so far away?

- Joohyuck. / - In case he cries.

Goodbye.

His manager is here.

What is he doing when his manager is here?

Can you stay here?

- Aren't you taking him? / - Don't go.

What are you going to do?

He got in the car alone.

- What's the point? / - Give me the key.

I'll drive.

This is so weird.

(He makes them laugh until the end.)

They have to leave too.

(Joohyuck makes them laugh until the end.)

For more infomation >> The last trip - Joohyuck makes them laugh until the end. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

They'd like to say goodbye somehow.. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 3:51.

(He promised to go on a surprise trip together,)

(but we received a sudden tragic news.)

(Joohyuck left without saying farewell.)

(They'd like to say goodbye somehow.)

(However,)

(to express their feelings...)

Joohyuck.

(To express their feelings...)

I...

(this way)

(leaves them thinking and hesitating.)

Joohyuck was always

an amazing brother to us.

(He was amazing.)

He was more precious than anyone.

(He was an amazing and precious friend.)

When I was taking a break from Two Days and One Night,

I contacted the members when I returned to Korea.

Joohyuck...

He didn't want to give me a hard time.

When I returned, we had a meeting.

He was worried for me,

so he came to see me.

Joohyuck is having a hard time now,

but I can't be with him.

I feel so bad.

(I'm sorry, Joohyuck.)

I want to go and see him soon.

(I want to see him soon.)

We'll never forget you.

Our Joohyuck.

(We won't ever forget you.)

I hope

you're at a good place.

Rest in peace.

Joohyuck.

What should I say?

Somehow,

I'd always wanted to

show this place to you.

That's why I came here.

For your last episode,

we filmed ourselves with a camera

and went to the places where we spent time with you.

In that episode,

(It's a precious place that Joohyuck remembers.)

you mentioned this place.

You probably thought

that someone would come here.

That's what I think.

Here it is.

Ta-da.

Do you see it?

(Myeongdong Cathedral)

Can you see it well?

You and your parents were together

as we put your photos together.

I wanted to show you this place.

Yes.

Although you probably see it better where you are now.

I still wanted to show it to you once more.

For more infomation >> They'd like to say goodbye somehow.. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

A congratulatory message for our 10-year anniversary. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 1:10.

(Two weeks ago)

(A congratulatory message for our 10-year anniversary)

Hello, this is Kim Joohyuck.

Congratulations on the 10-year anniversary of the show.

Continuing a show for 10 years is impressive.

From the audience perspective,

I feel a great deal of respect.

It's quite impressive.

I hope the members continue to work hard

so that there is no end to Two Days and One Night.

Also...

I say this every time, but I always miss you.

I wish great things for Two Days and One Night.

I hope it gets even more love by the viewers.

I wish luck to all the members.

(He smiled like the passing season.)

For more infomation >> A congratulatory message for our 10-year anniversary. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

We'll always miss him. Forever Mr. Gutaeng. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 2:18.

(He smiled like the passing season.)

(We'll always miss him.)

(Even if you smile for me)

(You can't hide your dispirited face)

(Looking weak, you turn away)

(I can only watch you in a hazy view)

(I know that for our love)

(This is the last time)

(Even if we both wanted to, it can't last forever)

(In the passing of time)

(After time passes and we forget the nostalgia)

(That makes us hurt so much inside)

(The fact that we were in a precious love)

(Don't forget and remember it)

(After time passes and we forget the nostalgia)

(That makes us hurt so much inside)

(The fact that we were in a precious love)

(Don't forget and remember it)

(Don't forget and remember it)

(Don't forget and remember it)

(Kim Joohyuck will be remembered with love.)

For more infomation >> We'll always miss him. Forever Mr. Gutaeng. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

K-Pop Boy Band BTS Learned English By Watching - Duration: 3:50.

K-Pop Boy Band BTS Learned English By Watching

Fresh off their killer American Music Awards performance, K-Pop superstars BTS made their daytime talk show debut on The Ellen DeGeneres Show this week to perform their song Mic Drop and talk international fame.

And while he band was joined by a translator, but frontman RM (AKA Rap Monster) revealed to Ellen that he actually taught himself English in the most relatable AF way: by watching Friends.

Actually, my English teacher was a sitcom – Friends, he revealed.

Back in the days when I was like 15, all the Korean parents [made] their kids watch Friends.

I thought I was kind of like a victim at that time, but right now Im the lucky one..

To put that into perspective, he took enough initiative to binge hours and hours of Ross and Rachels on/off dramatics to learn a SECOND language!!! All I do is eat pizza while I watch Netflix and hope I dont get ranch dressing on my couch, so yeah.

(There are a LOT of great Korean dramas available to stream though, so the opportunitys there!).

The BTS fandom, lovingly labeled the A.R.M.Y., also has RMs mom to thank because apparently it was her idea to provide him with the proper study materials.

Thanks to my mother, she bought all the season DVDs, RM added.

Its got 10 DVDs, right? Firstly, I watched with the Korean subtitle, and the next time I watched with the English subtitle, and then I just removed it..

relatable! V.

studious! Who knows where the band would be without the show?! Well, actually, theyd probably be just as successful because theyre perfect.

(Also, take a moment to be grateful they didnt name the group Princess Consuela Banana Hammock – yikes.) Bless you, Friends.

For more infomation >> K-Pop Boy Band BTS Learned English By Watching - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

[직격인터뷰] 태진아 "故이미지 유작 남여 주연..밝았던 그가 고독사라니" - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> [직격인터뷰] 태진아 "故이미지 유작 남여 주연..밝았던 그가 고독사라니" - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

수지닮은 음색사기 형지가 거리노래방 최초로 커버한다! "윤종신,민서-좋아" K-pop cover [ENG SUB] - Duration: 4:49.

Are you okay now? It was too hard.

Your finishing touch

We'll be goodbye. We're fine.

Did you hear that you were doing well?

I'm getting along with some really nice people.

A man of good measure

Good. We had a hard time.

To endure each other's differences

I love you and start to love

I will not shed tears again.

It's still hard to remember.

I heard more about you

Okay, that person, please understand me forever.

You did not really know me.

Only a tenth of my pain

Forget me.

I think it's hard for you.

How are you?

Please do not disturb me.

I wanted to be happy.

That's not always what you know.

Well, I love you.

I was so pretty when I started to love.

He loves the way he loves me.

Knowing that I was sick

Okay, thank you so honestly.

I want you to be happy soon.

I love you ten times as much as the next one.

Do not do it again.

If I ever come back for a while

She's good. Ask her.

Everything you say is good.

I'm really good at it.

The tears I've shed will save me.

There will be no regrets.

Okay. I like it. It's just a good memory to forget.

I loved you just right.

It's just your old girlfriend.

Long after no long love

For more infomation >> 수지닮은 음색사기 형지가 거리노래방 최초로 커버한다! "윤종신,민서-좋아" K-pop cover [ENG SUB] - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [High Calorie] Fluffy Margherita Rolls Using Bread & Plenty Of Cheese!! 4000kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 5:48.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka (English subtitles by~ Aphexx~)

So today! Tada I made some margarita rolls to eat today I wrapped mozzarella in bread and added some tomatoes and basil

To make something that resembles a margherita Alrighty let's see how it's made

These are the ingredients Add milk and some salt and pepper

Let the bread soak for a bit

Cut these tiny tomatoes up into fourths

Tear up some basil

Add two slices of mozza to bread

Tomato

Basil

Roll

If you are having a hard time Try using some plastic wrap

And I made two of these with some sugar To give it a different sweeter taste

~I kind of forgot to add cheese so I'll add it now~

put plenty of olive oil in a fry pan

Then fry

tada they're all done

The toughest parts where rolling them And frying them without them falling apart

But once they started frying the cheese start to melt And they gradually started to stick

~and you can somehow fumble your way through the process~

I believe the mozza will be nice and melted inside And super yummy ITADAKIMASU

let's break 1 open

The cheese is all melty The cheese is so stringy looks so yummy

Is this the sweet version or is it one of the Normal ones that I made

I made two of the sweet-tasting ones ~Now I can't tell them apart~

It totally taste like a Margherita

The bread is nice and moist and soaked up all the milk And has a flavor that is very different from Pizza

It tastes more like moist bread wrapped around margherita so yummy

And this one turned out to not be one of the sweet ones

And since we use plenty of olive oil to fry these The surface is so nice and crispy

With a nice yummy moist and soft interior

The cheese is all stringy

So yummy

I love Hot sandwiches so much If I'm ever served them for breakfast or lunch I get totally excited

Before I forget the drink I have today is Cafe Au Lait with plenty of milk

I haven't bumped into one of the sweet ones just yet

These are a bit moister than regular hot sandwiches And since we fried them in olive oil

It's got a nice crispy and tasty exterior

That olive oil flavors really nice as well

This is so yummy A yummy flavor that is very different from pizzas or sandwiches

I just might prefer these rolls over those And since we soaked the bread in milk they've increased in size

And they all have a very slight sweetness to them

But Cafe Au Lait is so yummy

I've eaten 10 of these but have yet to Bump into one of the sweet ones

~What if I already ate one and didn't even notice~

I'm lovin' that Basil flavor and aroma

Why is it that Basil tomato and cheese Make for such a great combina~~~

~ wait this isn't a combination~

Uhmmmmm? Trio?

~its amazing don't ya think?~ These are all such disparate ingredients That come together

And make for something that is so It's kind of like a small miracle isn't it

FINALLY!! It's one of the sweet ones

The sweet ones are so yummy as well The cheese is sweetened a bit which is nice

It kind of reminds me of a crepe Yum

Should have made more

Last Hey you

The last mouthful Itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita

The margarita rows were so yummy I still have some ingredients left over

They were so yummy that I totally want to Run to the kitchen to make a second batch

The interior was so soft and moist and the exterior Was so very crisp

It's an eating experience that you won't be able to have Even if you bought it at a store

It's one of those yummy taste experiences that you Can't have unless you make it on your own I think

It was filled with stuff to resemble a margherita Tomato basil and cheese are so yummy on their own as well

The interior was also so moist from the milk with an exterior that was so crispy from frying in olive oil

It was all so yummy The one I made with sugar was SRSLY yummy as well

I think I might have preferred the sweet ones more

Don't you guys think cheese is so amazing? it makes bread rice and Noodles so yummy tasting

~prolly cuz ' I like cheese so much~ I totes love cheese so much

K, These were all so yummy won't you all please Give them a try as well

And as always thank you for watching and if there is anything you want me to do or eat please tell me in the comment section below and if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment