Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Nov 30 2017

Fried Tofu with Hot Chili and Salt

Tofu 350 g

Oil ½ tbsp

Coriander root 1 tsp

Red chili 2 tbsp

Spring onion 2 tbsp

Five spice powder ¾ tsp

Salt ½ tsp

Water 1 tbsp

For more infomation >> Fried Tofu with Hot Chili and Salt | Thai Food | Tao Hoo Pad Prik Glua | เต้าหู้ผัดพริกเกลือ - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

ఇంటిలో అక్వేరియం ఉంటే వాస్తు దోషాలు పోతాయా | Aquarium Vastu Position In Home | Aquarium Vastu - Duration: 4:16.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> ఇంటిలో అక్వేరియం ఉంటే వాస్తు దోషాలు పోతాయా | Aquarium Vastu Position In Home | Aquarium Vastu - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne news, da corteggiatore a ladro: furto in studio | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne news, da corteggiatore a ladro: furto in studio | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

GF Vip: ecco perchè Jeremias e Cecilia hanno rifiutato l'invito di Barbara D'Urso - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> GF Vip: ecco perchè Jeremias e Cecilia hanno rifiutato l'invito di Barbara D'Urso - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Intervention ProjectTrim - Duration: 6:26.

Natural context of making a craft...the client's favorite activity!

Megan produced a misarticulation of /th/ for /s/

Taylor responds with the correct model without drawing attention to Megan's misarticulation or making her repeat the word.

Taylor is creating a context for conversation

The selected /s/ objects are creating opportunities for natural productions.

As shown by Megan's face, she has not idea the positions of soccer, but "center" starts with /s/.

Taylor is making sure she is providing several /s/ models throughout the activity

without directly prompting Megan.

Taylor again responds to the misarticulation with the correct model of "soup".

Megan's next production of "soup" is correct.

TWINNING

Taylor provided a great model of "sand" after Megan's misarticulated production.

You go Taylor!

Natural conversation can look different through adjustments of this activity. We will discuss after this video!

Megan is a quiet client, but is engaged and has had numerous opportunities to produce her target sound.

Great model once again, Taylor!

Megan needs to have her fine motor skills assessed due to difficulty picking up these pictures! :)

Taylor is asking questions to create more opportunities for target use.

/s/ models galore

A narrative retell is another way to incorporate target sounds into conversation.

Taylor is providing the correct models for each word on Megan's Silly Soup.

Bravo for Taylor's posture skills here.

Megan's home program will include having a conversation with her parents about her craft.

This conversation will ensure further production practice of /s/ at the conversational level.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Intervention ProjectTrim - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Look, you - What is Trash? #28 | What is Thrash metal? | Trash, Thrash | Dictionary of youth slang - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> Look, you - What is Trash? #28 | What is Thrash metal? | Trash, Thrash | Dictionary of youth slang - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Gunman In Joseon | 朝鲜神枪手 | 조선총잡이 - EP 2 [SUB : KOR, ENG, CHN, IND, VI] - Duration: 58:52.

Don't do anything stupid!

This is a gun. A mere sword can't beat it.

A mere sword?

Here I come.

Stop.

Hide yourself.

Sword. My sword.

That's why I told you not to.

You almost killed me. I almost killed you.

You're not him?

What?

Tell me!

This is your last chance.

If I were the gunman who was killing scholars,

you'd already be dead.

Do you think I'd let you come near me?

Do you think I would've hesitated?

Why?

Why are you carrying that gun?

You're impossible.

Okay.

I'll stop it. Stop crying.

Don't cry like a girl.

Move.

Sorry.

That's okay. Stop being so stubborn.

Even if you run into the gunman,

don't fight him with a sword.

You know you can't defeat him.

(Episode 2)

Master Ogyeong.

Master.

I told you to stay away from him.

Why are you being so stubborn?

God stepped in. You could've died.

I get it. Stop nagging.

How did you bump into him?

By chance.

Where was he coming from?

And which way did he go?

Never mind. He's not him.

He's not a spy.

What are you talking about?

I just know.

He's not gutsy enough to do such a thing.

How do you know?

When you catch bad guys,

they all look naive.

I saw what's inside.

Inside? What do you mean?

Was it a girl? Was her top undone?

I'm joking.

You being too serious, so I made a joke.

Okay.

If that's what you think.

Forget about it. He had a gun.

A new style gun.

A sword can't beat a gun.

You almost killed me. I almost killed you.

A young scholar?

Yes.

I saw a young scholar in front of this house.

It looked like he'd come out of this place.

Maybe...

Maybe?

Were there any guests last night?

No.

You and Lady Yeonha are

the only guests in this house.

Is that so?

Sure.

I'm sure he was a passerby.

If it was still dark, that might be it.

That's why you thought

he came out of this place.

Can you go fetch Lady Suin?

What?

Why?

Oh my!

What should I tell him?

Nothing. Lie through your teeth.

You were disguised as a guy and fired a gun.

It this gets out, you're finished.

Your mother and father will be mocked as well.

Tell him that you don't know anything.

Well...

She's here.

Thank you. You can go now.

What can I do for you?

Why did you want to see me?

Sorry but can I ask you a favor?

Can you put this on, just once?

What?

Get rid of it.

Just once. Please.

Let me see.

How dare you!

How rude!

I'm sorry.

You're a despicable man.

Yes, but I'm not a fool.

I'm not as stupid as you think.

I run into you morning and night.

With a bamboo hat or

with ribbons in your pigtail,

you're the same person.

Those eyes, that nose,

and those curvy eyebrows are identical.

I don't know who you saw where,

but it has nothing to do with me.

But your voice sounds the same.

I don't care what you think.

I went to the police bureau.

They're looking for that man.

I was going to tell them about you,

but I didn't.

I knew it was you,

but I wanted to make sure.

Why don't you go tell them now?

Are you sure?

The police officers will rush in like mad.

This is a serious case,

so even though you're a girl,

they'll search your room thoroughly.

If they, by any chance, find anything...

Do what you have to do.

I don't want you to bother me anymore.

I don't want to see

your hideous face if I can help it.

Lady Suin, quick!

Watch to see if Yeonha's coming.

Okay.

Do you think that's a safe place?

Oh my!

Why do you hate me so much?

Hide it somewhere else.

I'll go to the police bureau,

just as you asked.

Wait!

Please don't go!

I have to go.

I'm begging you.

I'm sorry, but I have to go.

Please.

Please don't go.

Okay, okay.

Since you're begging me. See you around.

Kill me.

If I wanted to kill you,

you'd already be dead.

No matter what, I won't talk.

You will talk. That's my job.

You have lots of cuts.

Whips are for animals.

Think about it.

Are you willing to die for a guy like him?

You can tell me everything

and I'll release you immediately.

If you have a family,

go live with your family.

I'll protect them all.

Decide by tomorrow morning.

Take him away.

Feed him and take care of his cuts.

Yes, sir.

Take him away.

Yes, sir.

Park Jinhan from the Palace Patrol

has finally done it.

We had to take care of him

when we had the chance.

We made you a minister to catch him.

(Kim Byeongje) His Majesty favors him so much,

and I couldn't fire him.

Stop making excuses.

Stop it.

Stop fighting over small matters.

It's just a gunman who was captured.

(Kim Jwayeong) It's not that they know everything.

Even if they do, they can't connect him to us.

Are you sure about that?

Don't worry. Everything will be fine.

I hired someone that I can trust.

How is he?

He just finished eating.

I think he's had a change of heart.

Sir.

What is it?

Something's wrong with him.

He's in serious trouble.

A doctor?

I've sent for one.

What's going on?

It's him. He...

Who's he?

The gunman.

The gunman?

The guy who killed Hyeonam?

Not him. My boss.

This guy is way better than

both him and me.

He is…. He is….

Wake up! Who is he?

He is...

She froze poison in ice and put it in his food.

It wasn't detected with a silver spoon,

but the ice melted later.

What about the mess?

I cleaned it up.

She's one of the cooks in the Palace Patrol.

They used her and killed her.

It was an inside job.

You did well.

What about other important business?

I'll do it myself.

You need to get rid of Ogyeong immediately.

Yes, sir.

He probably has Hyeonam's book.

Bring it to me.

Yes.

By the way, why is that book so important?

That book contains his dangerous ideas.

If that book exists,

it's the same as Hyeonam still being alive.

A book can rally all of society.

Look at those Catholics

growing like poisonous mushrooms.

The whole thing started

with a book from the West.

Hyeonam's book is a lot more

dangerous than that.

I'll keep that in mind.

Master Ogyeong?

He's the one who the gunman is after.

Hyeonam, Jeolgang, and Songhak died,

and Master Ogyeong is the last one.

(Sketch) He was about to kill him,

when your father caught him.

With a sword.

But he's dead now.

He said there are more gunmen like him

out there.

That's why we put up his sketch everywhere.

Don't worry.

What?

Your father's okay.

He wasn't hurt at all.

I saw him at the Palace Patrol.

I didn't ask.

You didn't have the courage to ask.

I have to go.

Idiot.

Where are you going?

To investigate.

There's a big bounty for this case.

It's going to be mine.

Unbelievable!

Do you have any clues?

I'm going to find them.

I'm going to find out where he got

his gun first.

I'll start from there.

Why don't we go have a drink

like we usually do?

If you ask me to go out drinking again,

I won't meet you again.

I'm a police officer.

Let's see how long that lasts.

Who are you and why are you

spying on my house?

It's quite cold at night.

Horses...

This looks like I was caught

while trying to run away.

I know.

That's how I see it as well.

Don't get me wrong.

I was just taking a stroll.

If you'll excuse me.

Move. I'm with the Left District Police Dept.

This area belongs to the Right District.

What are you doing

at someone else's District?

No way.

From here to there is the Left District

and from there is under the Right...

What do you think you're doing?

I'm a police officer. You can't hurt me.

We shouldn't,

but we can say that we didn't know.

Go ahead and attack me.

If you don't mind dying.

If you're the only son, the eldest son,

or have finances, step back.

If you have a wife and kids,

or parents to take care of,

you should step back. And...

Stop. We'll step back.

We don't sell guns here.

Whenever dangerous things come up,

you always come to us.

Take care.

She's pretty, but scary.

Hello.

Lady Suin wants to see you.

What are you doing so late at night like this?

Hello.

Yes.

I'm sorry to make you look

at my hideous face.

What do you mean?

You're not hideous.

I'm not hideous anymore?

Well... actually...

You're rather handsome.

What? This face is handsome?

Actually, when you walk on the street,

you must attract some girls.

Really? Do you find me attractive?

Yes.

A little.

A little?

No.

A lot.

Do I make your heart beat?

No.

I won't be too greedy.

I'm flattered.

I'm attractive.

Why did you want to see me?

About what happened earlier...

I know you won't tell anyone about it,

but if you could keep it quiet...

I'm not worried about me,

but I don't want my parents to get in trouble.

Don't worry.

Why would I tell anyone about it?

Besides, I'm in your debt.

Do you really mean that?

Don't worry. I won't tell anyone about it.

I promise.

Under one condition.

What's that?

Why did you disguise yourself as a man,

and what's with the gun?

Is it so hard to explain?

No, I'll tell you.

The thing is...

No. You can tell me later.

What?

It's getting late. Why don't you go inside?

You can tell me the story tomorrow.

It'll only take a few minutes.

No. Go to sleep.

If you don't mind,

can you bring me some tea tomorrow?

I'll hear the story then.

Good night.

Park Yungang.

I can see through you.

How dare he try to take advantage of me?

Too bad, but there's nothing you can do.

If he says 'jump', you say 'how high?'.

Don't make me angry and just go to sleep.

Why didn't you listen to me

when I told you to hide it in the ceiling?

Go to sleep!

Don't beat yourself up. You'll fall for me.

Are you in there?

Oh my! What are you doing here?

I brought you some tea.

I didn't expect this. Thank you so much.

I brought a lot. Enjoy.

Wait!

What kind of tea is it?

It's omija tea.

I don't drink omija tea.

Can you bring me something else?

Okay.

Thank you.

Instead of being appreciative,

he turned it down?

Does he think that I'm his maid?

Where are you going?

I was bringing you some tea.

Take it back.

What?

I'm sorry.

I forgot that I had an appointment.

Can we do this again tomorrow?

- You asked me to make it again... / - No?

Yes.

Thank you. You're so nice.

I'll see you tomorrow morning.

How dare he?

Is this Interpreter Jeong's residence?

Yes.

Do you live here?

Yes.

Take it. This is for you, My Lady.

My Lady? Do I look like a girl?

I don't know.

He said you might be dressed as a guy.

Take it.

Who sent it?

I don't know. I just delivered it.

What is this?

Ogyeong?

It's for me. Give it to me.

I need to leave the country.

I'm taking a boat

at Maponaru around Shinsi.

Meet me there with Master Hyeonam's book.

Master Hyeonam?

The guy killed by the gunman?

Yes, he was my teacher.

He lived at our place for 3 years.

In the room next to yours.

He left me a book just before he passed away.

It took him his whole life to write it.

He told me to give it to him

when I was done with it.

You've been looking for Ogyeong

the whole time?

Disguised as a guy, with a gun?

Yes, he's also a target of the gunman.

That's why he's been hiding.

I had to disguise myself as a man to find him.

Oh my!

How are you going to get to Maponaru?

I have to walk.

You won't make it back tonight.

The gate will be closed.

Do you know how to ride a horse?

Why don't I join you?

No way. I can't take you there.

It's very dangerous.

A gunman is chasing him.

That's why I want to join you.

What?

What if you bump into him alone?

It's dangerous for you to go alone.

I'll come with you.

But just the two of us...

Are you giving up?

Don't think too much.

I'm doing this to repay my debt.

Get ready. You don't want to be late.

Thank you. I owe you one.

Who are you taking on a date?

Myeongwol? Sohyang?

What are you talking about?

Look! I'm going with a dude.

What?

He's a pretty looking boy, though.

How silly! I have to go.

Wait!

I heard at the gisaeg house

that Master Ogyeong would get on a boat

at Maponaru around Shinsi.

What?

To avoid that gunman,

he's leaving the country for a while.

Are you sure?

Trust me. I'm sure.

If you want to catch him, go to Maponaru.

I heard that there's a bounty out on him.

Bye.

Horse, horse.

Get me a horse. Now!

Yes, sir!

Bounty.

Don't be scared.

This guy is nicer than a human.

Go ahead.

Here we go!

Watch where you put your hands.

We haven't got all day.

Move your hands.

How am I supposed to control the horse?

Hold on tight.

It might be faster than you think.

Giddy up!

Shooters?

I asked for 20 shooters

who can use a matchlock.

A matchlock is too slow to catch

those gunmen.

We can shoot 10 arrows in the same time

it takes to fire once with a matchlock.

It's better than nothing.

We need to use anything to catch

the rest of those bastards.

Hello? I'm Han Jeonghun.

Come on in.

I heard that Master Ogyeong will get

on a boat.

I think it's reliable information.

When and where?

It's Maponaru and the time is Shinsi.

Maponaru?

Let's go.

Summon the guards!

Yes, sir!

Remember I gave you this information.

Don't you have to write it down?

It's Maponaru at Shinsi.

Let's take a break here.

Get off.

I'm good.

Suit yourself.

Take my hand.

You're welcome.

I see 'pantisocracy' on every single page.

What's wrong with that?

What do you mean?

Everybody's born with

a different status and duty.

If you keep reading dangerous books,

you'll end up as a traitor.

Give it to me. You don't deserve to read it.

By the way,

why did Hyeonam choose you to do this?

I'm sure he's got other pupils.

I guess he favored me.

He doesn't like people who can ride horses?

I'm kidding.

Why don't you go back?

I can find my way from here.

What?

I saw how you do it. I can do it.

Stop!

You don't learn just by watching.

It's dangerous.

Let me go.

Don't worry.

I'll teach you when we get back.

Where is Master Ogyeong?

I don't see him.

Do you see anyone suspicious?

No.

We've searched all the boats.

I think it was a false alarm.

That's the last boat.

He's going to miss the boat.

Why so slow?

Don't be rude.

He was close to my teacher.

What did I do?

What a lucky fellow!

Master!

It's Master Ogyeong!

Master.

You've come.

I was worried.

I'm still alive.

Where's the book?

I've got it here.

Thank you.

I'll take care of it until I come back.

What's he doing here?

It's a gun!

Master Ogyeong!

Fire!

Master! Master! Wake up!

It's dangerous here. Go hide!

Now!

Wait!

Come on!

This way!

Fire!

Stop!

Stop!

Master Ogyeong's been shot.

He's been shot.

We're his targets as well.

What?

He killed the horse.

I think he's trying to stall us.

Why us?

I think he wants the book.

No way.

Let's go.

Be careful.

This isn't working.

Where's the gun? Give it to me.

I don't have it.

Why not?

I didn't want to use it.

What?

Why didn't you want to use it?

I almost killed you last time when I had it.

I can't live with it.

Why didn't you bring your sword?

You broke it last time!

Was that your only sword?

Am I a sword merchant?

Why would I have more than one?

Let's go. I'll carry it.

Suin, we've got to hurry.

He's closing in on us.

We're going to die.

Hop on!

This way.

I think this is an abandoned house.

Stay here.

Yes.

What are you looking at?

I wonder which way we're going.

This tells you the direction.

Really?

How in this darkness?

This needle here always points north.

No matter where you are.

That's one stubborn needle.

What?

I'm sorry.

We could've gone to

where the horn was coming from.

You're here because of me.

It's okay.

I can't take you to the soldiers.

If I do, they'd ask who you are.

If your father finds out, he'll be mad at me.

Don't worry. That won't happen.

Why don't we spend the night here

and go home when the sun comes up?

Spend the night here?

We have no choice.

That gunman might still be out there.

At night, the one who moves first will lose.

The one who makes a noise is in danger.

I can't see anything.

We can't proceed any further.

The mountains spread out all directions.

We don't know where he went.

Find a place to camp.

Yes, sir.

What?

Where on earth did she go?

I really don't know.

When I came back from cleaning the fireplace,

she was gone.

I think I'm going to go look for her.

Can you get your brother? I'll go with him.

He's not in, yet.

He likes to hang out with his friends.

Do you think we're safe here?

I'm sure he's already passed this place.

Why couldn't we stay at the house?

He already went passed the house as well.

Too many rats. You'd scream again.

What's wrong?

I'm so scared.

I've never seen a person die

with my own eyes.

He was gone, just like that.

Just like that.

Why did you get involved in a situation like this?

I resent Master Hyeonam.

Why did he...

Don't say that.

To me, he is... He is...

Wake up.

Hey, there.

Is it already morning?

Can't you see?

Let's get going.

Okay.

You're pretty.

What?

You're pretty, like a girl.

Don't make fun of me.

You know why I'm dressed up as a guy.

I'm not making fun of you. You're pretty.

Hand me the book.

Give it to him.

He'll kill us if you don't.

Suin.

Take it.

We have nothing to do with it.

We were just the delivery people.

I'll show you something cool tonight.

What?

How have you been?

Hogyeong!

It's nice to meet you, Yungang.

Nice to meet you, too.

Why are they in the same room

with the door closed?

They're both grownups.

She's so nice to him.

Jeongtae was probably very loyal to you.

He served you as his master.

It's highly unlikely

in the Gyeonggi Peddlers Guild.

Get rid of Park Jinhan.

We can't afford failure.

I guess the era of swords is over.

Father.

Father.

For more infomation >> Gunman In Joseon | 朝鲜神枪手 | 조선총잡이 - EP 2 [SUB : KOR, ENG, CHN, IND, VI] - Duration: 58:52.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean FM, China's senior party advisory official discuss bilateral relations - Duration: 0:40.

South Korea's foreign minister Kang Kyung-hwa met with Leung Chun-ying , a senior official

of China's political advisory body... currently in Seoul for a four-day visit.

Leung is the vice-chairman of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference...

and previously served as the chief executive of Hong Kong.

Kang and Leung discussed ways to enhance South Korea's relations with China and Hong Kong,...

and how to promote the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics in China and the surrounding countries.

Leung arrived in Seoul on Tuesday,... and has visited Gangwon-do province where Pyongyang

2018 is to be held.

For more infomation >> S. Korean FM, China's senior party advisory official discuss bilateral relations - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Jong-nam found to have carried antidote at time of his assassination - Duration: 0:36.

It has emerged that Kim Jong-nam, the estranged half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un,

had antidotes in his possession at the time of his death.

Malaysia's national news agency reported on Wednesday that the head of Malaysia's Alcohol

and Clinical Toxicology Unit had testified that twelve glass vials containing antidotes

for poisons were found in his sling bag.

Kim Jong-nam was killed in February after being smeared in the face with VX nerve agent

at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

For more infomation >> Kim Jong-nam found to have carried antidote at time of his assassination - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

గురువారం ఉప్పుతో ఇలా చేస్తే లక్ష్మి మీ ఇంటిని వద్దన్నా వదలదు | Laxmi Kataksham | Goddess Laxmi - Duration: 2:11.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> గురువారం ఉప్పుతో ఇలా చేస్తే లక్ష్మి మీ ఇంటిని వద్దన్నా వదలదు | Laxmi Kataksham | Goddess Laxmi - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

China partially lifts travel ban on Korea - Duration: 1:51.

Amid the thawing relations between Seoul and Beijing,...

China's unofficial travel ban on group tours to South Korea... is gradually being lifted.

But many restrictions remain in place...

especially on businesses run by Lotte Group.

China has been playing hard ball with the conglomerate after it agreed to provide land

for the U.S. THAAD anti-missile system.

Yu Joonhee reports.

Earlier this week, China's tourism authorities,... began allowing travel agencies based in Beijing

and Shandong... to resume the sale of group tour packages to Korea.

Many business owners here in Korea,... for whom Chinese tourists provide their main source

of revenues... see it as a very positive sign.

(Korean) - "Although the lifting of the ban was only

limited to Beijing and Shandong Province, we are welcoming the move as we thought China's

THAAD retaliations would last much longer."

However, the Korean duty-free and hotel industries have been left underwhelmed,... as China's

restrictions on chartered flights and large cruise ships...remain in place.

Securing more seats in more means of transportation... is seen to be essential in ferrying Chinese

group tourists into and around the country.

Beijing's retaliatory measures targeting Lotte Group and its affiliates in particular...

are also going strong.

Chinese authorities have reportedly told travel agencies... *not to include shopping and accommodations

provided by the Korean conglomerate.

(Korean) "We're only seeing this as a half-measure

due to the restrictions that are still in place for Lotte Group, which provided the

land for Korea's THAAD deployment."

Many industry officials share the view,... that China's partial lifting of its travel

ban will only have a limited effect on Korea's tourism industry.

However, hopes are still high... that further easing could take place,... ahead of a key

summit meeting between Korea and China scheduled in December.

Yu Joonhee, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> China partially lifts travel ban on Korea - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

'마마랜드' 김나영 "아들 신우와 드라마서 母子 연기하고파" - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> '마마랜드' 김나영 "아들 신우와 드라마서 母子 연기하고파" - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

'언터처블' 고준희X정은지X경수진, 매력녀 3인방을 소개합니다 - Duration: 9:59.

For more infomation >> '언터처블' 고준희X정은지X경수진, 매력녀 3인방을 소개합니다 - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

김아중 측 "어제(29일) '한끼줍쇼' 녹화 참여"(공식) - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> 김아중 측 "어제(29일) '한끼줍쇼' 녹화 참여"(공식) - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

మీ బ్లడ్ గ్రూప్ నిబట్టి మీ జాతకం తెలుసుకొండి | Jathakam In Telugu | Astrology In Telugu | Telugu - Duration: 5:51.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> మీ బ్లడ్ గ్రూప్ నిబట్టి మీ జాతకం తెలుసుకొండి | Jathakam In Telugu | Astrology In Telugu | Telugu - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

పుట్టిన తేదీ లేనివారు ఎటువంటి నియమాలు పాటిస్తే | Date Of Birth Horoscope In Telugu | Telugu Jathakam - Duration: 5:16.

SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment