Monday, November 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Nov 28 2017

Are You Normal

For more infomation >> Are You Normal│ Are You Above Or Below Average│Ek Aurat Ki Khwaish│عضو کا سائز کتنا ہونا چاہیئے - Duration: 9:06.

-------------------------------------------

Motu Patlu and Supercar Party, Motu Patlu Drives Supercar and Motorbike At Toy Park - Duration: 11:17.

Motu Patlu and Supercar Party, Motu Patlu Drives Supercar and Motorbike At Toy Park

For more infomation >> Motu Patlu and Supercar Party, Motu Patlu Drives Supercar and Motorbike At Toy Park - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

Vũ Văn Tiến Đã Được Ân Xá. Tình Tiết Mới Về Tiến Được Hé Lộ - Duration: 11:57.

For more infomation >> Vũ Văn Tiến Đã Được Ân Xá. Tình Tiết Mới Về Tiến Được Hé Lộ - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

Barbara D'Urso: che stoccate ai Rodriguez, Luxuria punge Belen - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> Barbara D'Urso: che stoccate ai Rodriguez, Luxuria punge Belen - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello Vip il post commovente di Francesco Monte sui social network - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello Vip il post commovente di Francesco Monte sui social network - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello Vip, Teresanna e Francesco insieme all'Isola dei famosi 2018 - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello Vip, Teresanna e Francesco insieme all'Isola dei famosi 2018 - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Gossip, Belen Rodriguez: notte d'amore 'segreta' con Andrea Iannone | M.C.G.S - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> Gossip, Belen Rodriguez: notte d'amore 'segreta' con Andrea Iannone | M.C.G.S - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello Vip, Teresanna shock contro Ceciliaecco i video dell'intervista - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello Vip, Teresanna shock contro Ceciliaecco i video dell'intervista - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

[Sub][TURN 8] Cardfight!! Vanguard G Z Official Animation - The Future We Secured - Duration: 26:24.

Darn you, Gastille...

The next step has already been prepared.

For now, enjoy a brief respite.

Acting so calm...!

Are you the one who wants to die first?

So what about Chrono and the others?

After the Relics rescue, I ordered them to get some rest at home.

Luckily, none of them seem to have issues.

Good.

Yeah.

Relics is destroyed and we've finally managed to retaliate against them...

Right now Chris is analyzing the data we obtained.

Sooner or later, we should be able to locate Gastille's base.

It's our turn to make a move.

Turn 8 The Future We Secured

I have to get going.

It's too bad. I wanted to see Tokoha and the others too.

Have a good day at work.

Please take good care of Chrono.

I will.

Do you know how much I was worried about you?

You never tell me anything, just go running off half-cocked...

Like that last time too...

Mikuru, are you okay on time?

No!

See you later!

Well, you can't blame her. Let her be angry.

I wonder if Shindou will be able to finish all of this?

He needs plenty of nutritious food in order to make a full recovery.

Saori Fuchidaka...

Tokoha Anjou...

Are you targeting Chrono and the others again?

I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm going to crush him.

If you wanna die, I'll kill you too.

I won't let you touch Chrono!

Stand up, Z Vanguard! Stand up, Vanguard!

Planting Maiden, Ozu!

Wyvernkid, Deidda!

Okazaki?

What?!

Weak as you are...

...you're just an annoyance!

Gattling Claw's skill!

This world...

...should be burned to nothing already!

Guard!

Attack!

I don't even need to wait for Gyze to come back.

I'll destroy everything myself!

I swear I'll win this fight...

...but...

...if a Zeroth Dragon is activated here...

Tokoha!

We called Ibuki, too!

Focus on the fight!

Chrono! Shion!

Take Kumi away, and you guys keep your distance too!

Tokoha?!

Yeah, right!

We'll watch. In fact, we'll fight together!

It's okay! After all, you're going to win, Tokoha!

You guys...

You came to me, Chrono Shindou?

By way of thanks, I'll slaughter everyone here.

All flower buds, bloom into flowers!

Ride!

Ranunculus of Phantasmic Blue, Ahsha!

A new Ahsha!

Call!

Sharl attacks!

Phantasmic Blue, Ahsha attacks!

No guard!

Twin drive!

First check!

Critical trigger!

I give the power to my right Sharl

and the extra critical to Phantasmic Blue, Ahsha!

Second check.

Critical trigger!

I give the power to Sharl and the extra critical to Phantasmic Blue, Ahsha!

Double critical, so he's at 5 damage!

Finish him off!

Sharl attacks!

Don't get cocky with me!

Perfect guard with Dumjid!

Weaklings are quick to flock together.

That includes you people, Shiranui and Gastille too!

It's everyone!

I ride Dragonic Blademaster "Kouen"!

Stride Generation!

Flare Arms, Ziegenburg!

Stride skill!

You make me sick!

Ziegenburg gets +3000 power!

Call!

Ziegenburg's skill!

Blaze! Deidda's skill!

I draw one card!

Mbudi gets +3000 power!

Die!

Perfect guard!

Seeding Maiden, Tierney's Bloom!

I put one card from the Drop Zone that has Bloom into my hand.

Triple drive!

Critical trigger!

I give all of the effects to Mbudi!

Heal trigger!

I give the power to Mbudi!

Friends, trust, bonds...

All that stuff is crap!

You rely on that...

...which is why you're all gonna die!

Mbudi attacks!

Blaze!

+2000 power for every empty rear-guard circle of my opponent!

That's a total of +10000 power!

I'm the only one who's absolute!

That's how I've managed to survive.

Turn end.

Kouen's skill!

A Kouen from the Drop Zone moves to my hand.

He secured the cost for a Zeroth Dragon!

The next turn will decide it!

I'm definitely going to win it this turn!

Stride Generation!

Flower Princess of Four Seasons, Velhemina!

A new G unit!

Phantasmic Blue, Ahsha's stride skill!

I superior call one normal unit with Bloom from my deck!

And Collective Blooming Maiden, Kera!

I have Ahsha, so that's +1000 power! Resist!

Units with Resist can't be chosen to retire with a skill.

You're doing great, Tokoha!

To fight back against Gyze's Apostles...

Call!

...she has to clinch this before he strides a Zeroth Dragon.

Attack!

Guard!

Velhemina attacks your Vanguard!

Mylis's skill!

I draw one card!

Velhemina gets +5000 power!

Velhemina's skill!

From my deck, I superior call two normal units of the same name with Bloom ability

which are grade 2 or less, to the front row and back row!

I've got Ahsha, so that's +1000 power! Resist!

On top of that, Kera's Bloom!

+10000 power!

I get a Boost!

Generation Guard!

Divine Dragon Knight, Abd Salam!

Skill activated!

+20000 shield!

Shiranui, Verno, and Miguel are all gone!

I'm the only survivor!

Right now I'm the only one here!

Triple drive!

First check.

Second check!

Critical trigger!

I give all of the effects to Kera!

Third check.

Critical trigger!

I give all of the effects to Ozu!

I'm going to win it with this!

I'm gonna survive!

Dumjid! Skill activated!

+15000 shield!

Attack!

Go!

Even if everything disappears, I'll still be here!

Perfect guard!

She wasn't able to win it there!

I'm the one who's the deity of destruction!

I pay the cost of a card that's the same as my Vanguard!

I'm going to put the possibilities of my future

on the line and destroy all of you!

If I lose the fight,

all of the cards in my Generation Zone will never return!

Devour my future and manifest!

Dragon Empire's Zeroth Dragon!

Ultimate Stride!

Zeroth Dragon of Inferno, Drachma!

Th-That's...

A Zeroth Dragon...

Drachma...

I couldn't stop it...

Zeroth Dragon, Drachma's skill!

Your Vanguard, too!

Choose three cards from your hand and discard two.

Put the remaining card in your Vanguard circle.

You're lucky you got to ride a grade 3, right?

Call!

Blaze!

This is the deity's judgment!

Weaklings should just die!

What's funny?!

You said you were the only one who's absolute.

You said that's why you've survived.

What about it?!

I'm the exact opposite.

That's right. I'm weak.

Because I'm weak, I often hesitate and easily get depressed and worried.

In those situations, I don't know what to do.

I don't wanna hear about your problems!

5 damage!

Hang in there, Tokoha!

But... even so...

Zeroth Dragon, Drachma attacks!

Thanks to many people...

...who have helped me, encouraged me, and watched over me...

...I'm here right now!

Come from the future and protect me!

Generation Guard!

Bond Protector Musketeer, Antero!

Can meager power like that stop Drachma's flames?!

Antero's skill activated!

+5000 shield!

I have one or less rear-guard, so that's another +15000!

No way! Triple drive!

All right!

Now even if he draws a trigger, it won't go through!

She stopped the Zeroth Dragon's attack!

Critical trigger...

I give all of the effects to Mbudi!

Th-The power of the deity...

Why?!

I'm weak. But...

No, because of that, everyone's feelings support me!

Turn end...

My G Zone cards...

...leave the game!

His G Zone disappeared!

He can't stride anymore.

Tokoha!

Bro!

Stand and draw!

I'm weak.

But because of that...

...the weak me grabbed the future...

...and it's a very strong one.

There's no way I'm going to let you destroy it!

Now, blossom in full bloom! To the future!

Stride Generation!

Flower Princess of Four Seasons, Velhemina!

Stride skill!

Velhemina attacks your Vanguard!

Skill activated!

Superior call!

Bloom!

Velhemina's Generation Break Four!

All of my front row rear-guards get +5000 power!

And an extra critical!

Overcome the harsh season, receive the warm rays of the sun,

bud simultaneously, and make the flowers bloom.

This is the power of Neo Nectar's bond, which possesses undying life force.

The same goes for the bond between me and Ahsha!

You repudiated friends, trust and bonds.

But don't you feel it?

The bond with him, your vanguard...

The bond that Vanguard brought you...

It's less than a worm to me!

I feel bad for him.

Return to Cray!

All right!

Tokoha!

That was great, Tokoha!

Yeah!

The G unit cards!

All of the possibilities of the future are vanishing.

I guess this is the price for losing the fight.

I don't accept! I won't accept it!

I won't accept it! This can't be happening!

All of you, perish!

Hey!

Are you okay?! Wake up!

Hey!

Although the diffride was lifted, Saori Fuchidaka is in a coma.

It'll probably take a while, but I bet he's heading towards freedom.

I see.

Ibuki...

Zeroth Dragon...

Without permission, Dumjid went to attack Chrono Shindou.

But he lost the fight and was sent home to Cray.

Really?

He did have a good long run...

...as a pawn to help bring Gyze back.

Until the proper time comes...

...I'll leave the Zeroth Dragon in your care...

...Kouji Ibuki.

You did it!

You drove off one of the Apostles by yourself!

It was a brilliant fight, Tokoha.

It's thanks to all of you.

Even though you're recuperating, you cheered me on from the sidelines.

Pushing yourself too hard again...

Pushing himself?

You were pushing yourself too hard again, Chrono?

Mikuru?!

Shion, even though I left him with you?

I trusted you!

L-Let me explain...

All four of you, sit down there and repent!

Turn 9 Evil Governor Gredora All four of you, sit down there and repent!

W-We're sorry! Turn 9 Evil Governor Gredora

Turn 9 Evil Governor Gredora

For more infomation >> [Sub][TURN 8] Cardfight!! Vanguard G Z Official Animation - The Future We Secured - Duration: 26:24.

-------------------------------------------

Steamed Shrimp with Soy Sauce | Thai Food | Goong Nung See Eiw | กุ้งนึ่งซีอิ๊ว - Duration: 1:28.

Steamed Shrimp with Soy Sauce

Soy sauce 1 tbsp

Sesame oil ½ tsp

Water 2 tbsp

Ground pepper ¼ tsp

Shrimp 300 g

Ginger 2 tbsp

Spring onion ¼ cup

Steam 10-15 min

For more infomation >> Steamed Shrimp with Soy Sauce | Thai Food | Goong Nung See Eiw | กุ้งนึ่งซีอิ๊ว - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

[Sub][TURN 7] Cardfight!! Vanguard G Z Official Animation - Relics Crisis - Duration: 26:25.

The planet Cray...

The fate of our own world is tied to that planet,

and now units from Cray who call themselves "Apostles" have come to Earth.

The Dragon Deity of Destruction, Gyze, would destroy everything.

Those who scheme to bring it back have captured strong fighters,

and for the sake of Gyze's arrival,

they sent them to Relics, the prison of souls, as "vessel" candidates.

Vanguard fighters, now is the time to stand up!

United by the bond that you share, surpass your fate and grasp the future!

Sheesh! Where's the exit in this joint?!

According to the Apostle,

it's impossible to escape from Relics, the prison of souls.

We got in here, so there's gotta be a way to get out.

Hey, exit, where are you?!

I'm tired.

Right! At once!

Here, go ahead.

Wait! I'm following her orders again!

Don't tell me this is another ill effect of being in Relics?!

That's ridiculous!

Four... It increased again.

The mark that has been made upon you is the sign of Gyze's vessel.

When it is complete, the bond between you and your avatar unit will be severed.

Then you will be able to serve as a host for my master.

You will become Gyze itself!

Two left...

None of us, including me, have much time left.

If I'm the cause of all this, being the Singularity,

I wanna at least save them!

But what should I do?!

Turn 7 Relics Crisis

It smells good.

But that's all.

Humans are odd creatures.

If they want to obtain the necessary nutrients for their bodies,

more suitable food exists, but they prefer to ingest this.

It seems they're starting to make a move. You don't care?

It's a matter of waiting.

Right now, time is what we need.

We're waiting for the candidates to become vessels,

and then...

Listen to this.

The data obtained from the Apostles has been analyzed and broken down.

Apparently Chrono and the others are being held captive

in Relics, the prison of souls.

Relics is a giant prison that was constructed in hyperspace

and has a special existence as a fusion between Cray and human technology,

so only the Apostles can enter or exit it.

However, that hyperspace is being produced by generators.

Relics is kept stable by overlapping space-time distortions

that are put out by the generators.

In other words, to rescue Chrono and the others,

we should destroy the generators that have been set up all over the world.

Okay!

We're ready to go. Everyone, be careful!

Roger!

All right. The rescue mission begins now.

Let's go!

Right!

Charge!

Be careful.

Relics distorts the power of fate and severs bonds between units and fighters

so that it will be possible for Gyze to diffride.

The power of fate has been greatly distorted and is at work in there,

so hallucinations relating to each fighter have appeared as enemies!

Then if we beat them, Relics will disappear?

If that's the case, let's win this fight...

...and save...

...everyone!

Stand up, Vanguard! Stand up the Vanguard!

Taiyou! Kazuma!

Yes! Just now, I thought I heard something.

The Apostles?

No... Something else...

Shion, Tokoha, Ibuki!

Is this a mirage?

No, reality.

Maybe they're trying to save us from outside of Relics.

Right!

What the...?

TRY3?!

Don't panic!

They're fakes!

If it was a fight that triggered our imprisonment in Relics,

then it's possible a fight can get us out!

In that case...

...of course we're gonna...

Stand up, Vanguard! Stand up the Vanguard!

Master Leon!

You once freed Aqua Force.

And then my Thavas was no longer alone.

Master Leon!

I only have gratitude towards you.

Open up guided fate with that hand!

Stride Generation!

Marshal General of Surging Seas, Alexandros!

Supreme Ruler of the Storm, Thavas's stride skill!

I call one more Thavas from my hand!

I give Resist to that Thavas.

On top of that, because I have Wave, I can attack from the back row!

And I gain another skill!

I move Battle Siren, Cipla.

Cipla attacks the Tidal Assault on the left!

Thavas attacks Tidal Assault!

Master Leon!

Thanks to you, Aqua Force was opened up once more,

and now I'll use it to surpass you!

With gratitude and a commitment to the future!

Cut through the raging waves of fate and carve out a new course!

Marshal General of Surging Seas, Alexandros attacks your Vanguard!

Triple drive!

First check!

Second check!

Third check!

A draw trigger!

I give the power to Thavas.

And that attack was the third one this turn.

Thus, Wave!

I stand two of my rear-guards.

They each get +10000 power!

This time I'm going to make your heart quiver!

Tokoha Anjou...

If you're going to keep standing in my way like this,

then I'll crush you again and again!

Black Shock, Gavrail Prim's skill!

I can pay the stride cost for a unit that has Rescue with Counterblast.

Stupid hero! Get out of my garden!

Stride Generation!

Fanatic Seraph, Gavrail Eden!

Gavrail Prim's stride skill.

I put one card from my hand into the Damage Zone,

then put one card from the Damage Zone into my hand.

On top of that, one card from the Damage Zone is healed!

In exchange, my Vanguard takes one damage.

Rescue check.

Critical trigger.

I give all the effects to Black Bomber, Maalik.

I move Maalik.

Eden's skill.

Eden's Rescue.

Rescue check!

Maalik attacks!

Guard.

Burn down everything with the flapping of your crimson wings!

Gavrail Eden attacks!

Eden's skill!

I superior call the same number of cards from my Damage Zone

as the number of face-up cards in my G Zone!

Nurse of Broken Heart! Maalik!

They each get +3000 power!

Broken Heart's skill!

One of my cards has been put in the Damage Zone,

so my Vanguard and this unit get +2000 power!

Three cards were put in there, so it's activated three times!

On top of that, my right-side Broken Heart's skill!

Gavrail Eden has total power of...

...38000!

Prepare yourself!

I'm going to crush you!

TRY3!

This is the day we beat you guys

and Trinity Dragon becomes the best in the world!

This is a good opportunity.

Today's the day I surpass you!

This isn't him.

Chrono is much...

...stronger!

Hang in there, Taiyou!

I'm gonna save you!

Stride Generation!

Super Cosmic Hero, X-gallop!

Attack!

Come and get me!

You once tried to destroy Vanguard, and now you protect it?

After everything, right?

Genesis Dragon, Harmonics Neo Messiah attacks!

We have nothing to do but watch.

Yes.

After all the splashy moves they made, the Apostles are quiet for the moment, right?

Yes...

Even though it just barely increased...

Is it speeding up?!

You!

The world will be silent.

Gastille!

I see. Is that your true form?!

Attack.

Not yet...

Before the mark is complete, I swear...

...I'm gonna get out of here!

Valeos...

This time I'm going to beat you!

I'll stop you from bringing back Gyze!

For that sake, I'll use my power to open a way out of here.

Your power, eh?

Shouma Shinonome!

Wonderful. This is the brave Shion Kiba I know.

Just like when the Kiba family fortune was hijacked.

And when you kept the Fukuhara High School Vanguard Club running.

And now, too...

...you nobly pushed on straight ahead.

Always alone...

I wonder what kind of future the path you're trying to walk alone will lead to,

Shion Kiba.

You're right.

I was proud then.

I overestimated my ability, and agreed to fight.

If only I'd turned to someone for help,

I might have been able to capture Valeos.

Maybe Fides wouldn't have been destroyed, either.

But I won't make that mistake next time.

This is the last time I'm going to lose something precious!

Although this is a space in which fate is distorted,

I'm surprised you pointed it out to me.

Yes. It's like a Vanguard fight.

The part that I lack!

Lend me your strength, everyone!

Miguel...

There's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time.

When I was unsure about my own path ahead,

I met you.

You soon left me,

but because of that encounter, I was able to grasp my path.

I'm going to become a pro Vanguard fighter.

Thank you.

Here I go!

Together with Ahsha!

Everything began with you.

I am sincerely grateful to you, Gear Chronicle Singularity,

Chrono Shindou.

If I hadn't met Dran that day, then our worlds wouldn't have intersected,

the Diffriders wouldn't have come here,

and Kazuma and the others wouldn't have gotten mixed up in this?

There's another solution.

Offer yourself...

...to Gyze.

To Gyze?!

Get lost!

Why? If you accept Gyze, the others will be released from Relics.

You would be the only sacrifice.

Besides...

...accepting it would not necessarily equal destruction.

Your will could keep Gyze in check.

As if I'd go along with—

You are the one who has a hold of their fate.

Don't you want to help them?

Congratulations.

Chrono!

Shindou!

Taiyou! Kazuma!

That's... Gyze...

Dran!

Chrono!

Chrono!

Who are you?

Shion! Tokoha!

Chrono!

Chrono!

Everyone...

Chrono!

We're gonna take...

...Chrono and the others...

...back to our world!

Miguel...

They did it!

Generator destruction confirmed.

Relics's collapse has begun.

Everyone!

Chrono!

Chrono!

Chrono!

Chrono!

Chrono! Chrono!

What about Chrono and the others?

Everything converged into a Singularity,

probably the place where Chrono disappeared.

There they are!

Chrono! Everyone!

Are you all right? Is everyone safe?

Tokoha here. Confirming that they're all alive.

Yes!

All right!

Relics is gone.

The Gyze vessel candidates were released?

It seems this is finally getting interesting.

Wh-What?!

Relics is destroyed?!

It can't be! It can't be!

Relics is the perfect program created by the perfect brain!

It should've been a perfect system!

Your Majesty!

There, there. I'll get revenge for you.

Is this okay with you?

Yes. We were outnumbered.

Even if we had protected one or two generators,

it wouldn't have been enough to maintain Relics.

Darkface.

We still have their data, don't we?

Y-Yes. Of course!

Beep!

I made several backups.

As far as tenacity is concerned, no one is superior to me.

Well done.

Your Majesty!

Yes. You have done very well.

Our rescue mission was a success, and we didn't lose anyone.

Everyone did well.

It seems Chrono and the others weren't really hurt, either.

Thank goodness for that!

I don't like it.

The Apostles didn't make a move to intervene.

It's possible their plans are proceeding smoothly.

I wonder what they're going to hit us with next.

As long as we don't know the moves they'll make,

Turn 8 The Future We Secured As long as we don't know the moves they'll make,

we'll just have to wait for their approach. Turn 8 The Future We Secured

Turn 8 The Future We Secured

For more infomation >> [Sub][TURN 7] Cardfight!! Vanguard G Z Official Animation - Relics Crisis - Duration: 26:25.

-------------------------------------------

포드, 2016 포커스 디젤 국내 출시..가격은 3300만원【24/7 카】 - Duration: 5:40.

For more infomation >> 포드, 2016 포커스 디젤 국내 출시..가격은 3300만원【24/7 카】 - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Barbara D'Urso Teresanna Pugliese mortifica la Rodriguez, ecco come - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> Barbara D'Urso Teresanna Pugliese mortifica la Rodriguez, ecco come - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

♥박보경진선규♥|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 8:11.

For more infomation >> ♥박보경진선규♥|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 8:11.

-------------------------------------------

♥김사랑♥|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 9:05.

For more infomation >> ♥김사랑♥|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 9:05.

-------------------------------------------

2 AQUARIUMS - HOW I DID IT - Duration: 8:25.

So earlier in the week we started by setting up this Asian aquarium

And all we've really got done was the hard scape for it

If you haven't seen that yet make sure you watch it because in today's video. We're kind of just picking up where we left off

Now I actually spent the weekend in New York doing a number of things including

Visiting my friend Justin but more on that in a later video today

We need to finish or at least continue on with plumbing this aquarium now. There's only so much

we're gonna be able to do in today's video so what I need to do is install the

Plumbing for the bottom aquarium now the bottom aquarium is actually going to be different from the top aquarium the top aquarium

Gets a drain and a return the bottom. Just gets a drain

It doesn't get a return through the background simply because this aquarium is draining down to this aquarium

It doesn't go through the background it

Just comes over in front of it, so all I need to do is figure out how I'm going to get this overflow

Through the background and here's how I figured out the best way to do it you see that overflow is going to connect to this

Two-inch bulkhead, but you could see through this bulkhead is the background this drill is gonna

get stomped by it, but if I Center the drill and

really

Just make sure it's completely centered. This is going to be a pilot hole for me watch this

Now because I gave myself a little bit of a pilot hole all I have to do is take this drill bit line it up

To that hole start drilling in and that's going to drill me a perfect 1/2 inch hole

That's going to allow me to run the plumbing through it

You see now when I run my pipe through it. This is the one in half-inch pipe

It goes right into that bulkhead that we installed earlier and allows me to install this h2o overflow from custom aquariums

Directly on to it and see how snug of a fit that is that's gonna be perfect now

I can move this over whichever way. I want to have it

As long as it's level

To disguise it a little bit more

But this is perfect very easy overflow to install

Now the next thing I'm gonna want to do is drill some small maybe quarter inch holes

Into the middle of the background trying to hide it in one of the logs

This is going to allow water to pass through the background when I open a ball valve for the water changing

Bulkhead that we showed you six times already when I turn that ball valve water is going to come out to be sucked through that

Bulkhead or the hole in the middle of the tank at the back

But the water needs a way to get through the background so these holes will allow it to and when I do that we can

Drain half the water for a water change now. I know I'm doing a lot of this backwards for example

I should have installed the background then worked on the plumbing the last thing of course

you're supposed to do is scape the tank, but just do to my timeline and

Availability of resources and time that I actually have to do this I have to do it in random orders

Which you probably shouldn't do it this way, but I'm going to show you how I do everything anyways

There's also going to be a bunch of debris floating in the tank from drilling through the background

I

Can either shop-vac that up?

or

Simply fill the tank up and then skim it out later because it's all going to float so the next thing I got to do

Now is take this 120 gallon aquarium down and install the next background however

I'm going to have to also install its bulkheads as well as

Basically repeat everything I did there now when lifting an aquarium you might think okay?

I can lift that amount of weight, but just due to its bulkiness and size

It's very it's really advisable that I don't lift it alone

I know I can lift the weight

But I'm probably going to break it because it's gonna be awkward and I might drop it

So I'm gonna get Gary to come over and help me lift this down before we do that

I just want to address one question or one concern. I kept getting in the last video and that is

Is the background upside-down?

Technically it is I installed it this way on purpose

I wanted the roots to come out like this as opposed to come down now arguably

It looks good either way and be your preference and my preference was to have them

Coming out of the ground to kind of match the stump over here it also

Resembles the wall root tank with the roots coming down and I wanted them to be dramatically different

So I installed it upside down on purpose

Okay now we can go ahead and install the background now this isn't an aqua tech or background. This is actually Universal rocks

It's not as

Precision Lea cut as the aqua tech or not as much detail or coloration, but it's still a pretty decent background

I'm going to install it identically as to the way. I installed the Aqua decor

Which is basically?

Just slide it into place

and

Then silicone it this one doesn't want to stay put so I'm gonna have to

improvise here

I'll have to use a lot more silicone with this one. There's all kinds of gaps in this one which is pretty disappointing but

Yeah, we can make it work, there's like a quarter inch gap all along the bottom

I don't know what they cut this with but luckily. There's a big enough gap behind this background

So I can get these bulkheads in afterwards. I installed the bulkheads now because I forgot to I'm just lucky enough that

Background has enough room behind it to get my arms in there, so just like the last background. We're gonna find some holes

Places to drill a few holes in here for the water change system, and then again. We're gonna come in through the back of the

bulkhead here find the center and

The same over here, okay, so the overflow as well as the return have now been installed now

these are a little different than you might have expected previously the

extension that comes on the

Overflow is supposed to just slide right into the bulkhead beam or flush to the tank

But since we have such a gap in between the background. I had to replace this smaller pipe with a

Longer PVC pipe that can extend the entire reach of the background, but as you can see here

it

Just slides right on and it's pretty flush now one of the things I like about this is that the only thing you see on

This overflow is a little bit of the bottom elbow this here is

Actually hidden by the trim, so it ends up looking really nice

With the top tank backup in place I can go ahead and drill through the side of the stand here

to accommodate the future wave makers

One of the things that I want to do before I move on to plumbing is I know that this tank is going to be

Pulled out for a couple of days as I plumb the tank and get the filtration system

running equipment installed and whatnot and those two days

I don't want to waste any time now that I don't have to move the aquarium out any more

I figured I'm going to fill the aquarium up by a couple of inches just enough to kind of almost submerge the roots

So that I can get it heads head start on

Sinking them because I know they're going to float I'm gonna go ahead and weigh down a few of them

Just to jump the gun I think that they're going to float the log is clearly probably not going to float

But a couple more inches of water completely submerge them

Give me the opportunity to actually sink them in advance because the plumbing is probably going to take a couple of days

And I actually have to run out now to grab more Plumbing Supplies last night. We began this and today

We're kind of wrapping up and you guys are supposed to see this video today anyways?

I hope you guys enjoyed today's video. I also like to thank you for watching me in a couple of days

I think we'll get this wrapped up

For more infomation >> 2 AQUARIUMS - HOW I DID IT - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

던파] 헬 에픽 좌표 [정제된 파괴의 마석 팔찌] - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> 던파] 헬 에픽 좌표 [정제된 파괴의 마석 팔찌] - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

던파] 헬 에픽 좌표 [그림자 유랑가] - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> 던파] 헬 에픽 좌표 [그림자 유랑가] - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

던파] 헬 에픽 좌표 [파르스의 황금잔] - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> 던파] 헬 에픽 좌표 [파르스의 황금잔] - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

【TOP NBA】15 Former Basketball High School Phenoms Who Were Finished By 25 - Duration: 3:40.

Please SUBSCRIBE for More videos

For more infomation >> 【TOP NBA】15 Former Basketball High School Phenoms Who Were Finished By 25 - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

DIL DE DIYA H - Duration: 3:36.

DIL DE DIYA HAI

RP

For more infomation >> DIL DE DIYA H - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Lassé, M. Pokora va prendre une année sabbatique - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Lassé, M. Pokora va prendre une année sabbatique - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Smet sur Johnny Hallyday «J'y tiens comme à la prunelle de mes yeux » - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Laura Smet sur Johnny Hallyday «J'y tiens comme à la prunelle de mes yeux » - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Gossip, Belen Rodriguez: notte d'amore 'segreta' con Andrea Iannone | M.C.G.S - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> Gossip, Belen Rodriguez: notte d'amore 'segreta' con Andrea Iannone | M.C.G.S - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

BIỆT ĐỘI BEN 10 VS QUÂN ĐOÀN SHIT XÂM CHIẾM NGÔI LÀNG !!? - Duration: 11:53.

For more infomation >> BIỆT ĐỘI BEN 10 VS QUÂN ĐOÀN SHIT XÂM CHIẾM NGÔI LÀNG !!? - Duration: 11:53.

-------------------------------------------

Grey - Crime feat. SKOTT

For more infomation >> Grey - Crime feat. SKOTT

-------------------------------------------

Bali volcano on brink of 'major' eruption - Duration: 1:40.

Thousands of people are evacuating their homes in Bali as a volcano spews heavy ash clouds,

with a major eruption expected soon.

However, the majority of people are refusing to leave, believing it's still safe.

Ro Aram reports.

The volcano alert is at its highest level of red, which has caused flights to be canceled

as the ash poses a deadly threat to planes.

The island's main airport is also closed, leaving thousands stranded.

It was meant to reopen on Tuesday morning, local time, but has been extended for a second

day.

South Korea's foreign ministry has also urged citizens to stay away from the island for

the time being and reschedule any planned trips there.

Tens of thousands of residents have fled their homes as Mount Agung is hurling clouds of

ash into the atmosphere.

Lava is also welling up in the crater, with explosions being heard more than a dozen kilometers

away.

As well as issuing the highest alert level, the National Disaster Mitigation Agency has

also expanded the danger zone to 10 kilometers from the previous seven and a half, as it

expects a larger and imminent eruption.

That means the danger zone now affects 22 villages and about 100-thousand people, but

only 40-thousand of them have evacuated.

Some say they still feel safe because areas within the exclusion zone were not affected

during the last major eruption in 1963.

Others do not want to abandon their livestock.

Indonesian authorities say they may have to force those staying put to leave the area,

adding officials were sweeping the exclusion zone to check for non-evacuees.

Ro Aram, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Bali volcano on brink of 'major' eruption - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEOCALL GONE WRONG! - Duration: 4:13.

Can you see me?

Hello can you hear me?

Mother, talk to me. i can hear you.

Where are you now?

Just in my hotel room.

What time is it there?

Its about 2 o'clock.

Is it afternoon or early morning?

Its afternoon, mother.

We just came back from outing.

I just ordered room service.

Outing? Where did your school bring you?

We went to the zoo.

Zoo?

You went overseas to see the zoo there?

A zoo that we don't have in our country?

We have lion, tiger(intamil)...lion tiger here.

Do you know how dangerous zoo is?

I just saw a news...

A big monkey has escaped from its cage.

Mother, what nonsense? Where did you hear this from?

i heard it from somewhere.

From country to country, they bring you to place which is dangerous?

If your legs or something breaks, whose going to be responsible?

Give me your principal's phone number.

Mother, nothing like that will happen. We were only in the zoo for 10 minutes.

The zoo and museum were beside each other. We spent 10 minutes in the zoo and then we headed to the museum.

Fine okay.

You were roaming around zoo and museum but they didn't you all any food?

You have ordered room service?

They did but it was japanese food. You know i don't really like japanese cuisine.

Yeah, if you didn't eat rice, you can't sleep right?

Exactly. That's why i have ordered naan and butterchicken.

By the way, do you have money to order food?

You only exchanged alittle money to bring overseas.

How much are you spending for this meal?

Wait, let me check the menu....

It is.....

1200?

That is the salary of one of country's men.

I can buy a new computer with that money.

If you give me that money, i could have bought a new vaccum cleaner.

Mom! That's this country's currency.

if you convert to our currency, its only $20.

is it?

Speaking of money...

This overseas calls are very expensive. Let me talk fast and end the call.

When you go out, don't go alone. Go with a group.

Because it has written "NAIVE" all over your face.

If they look at you, they would know they can cheat you.

When you go in the taxi, don't go alone. Go with your friends.

Don't show that you are a tourist.

When you are going in the taxi, act like you are on the phone.

Add the police in every sentence.

"I'll be there in 10minutes! My grandfather is a police!"

Keep quiet! The call price is increasing.

where did i stop?

Don't show fear! They can sniff out fear like dogs.

Act like you have been to the country many times.

When you are sitting in the taxi, don't play with your phone.

Look out the windows and look up at the signboards. Pay attention to where you are going.

Don't ever lose your passport or you can never come back home!

That's all.

FREE?

That means, every night after you come back to the hotel from the school trip, call me.

That's our signal!

The signal that you haven't been kidnapped!

And remember this, you have gone for a school trip...

If i hear that you have been out partying, i'll kill you.

Mother, how would you know if we partied?

I am an indian mother. I have eyes everywhere.

furthermore, aunty kala (kisukisukala) is vacationing in the same country as you are in now.

<KISUKISU KALA THEME SONG>

Mother, we won't do all that!

what's that sound?

i think its room service.

Wait wait!

Don't go around giving tips. They get paid for their jobs.

Continue talking. i can hear.

Yeah, before i get...

After you eat, remember to take your laxative pills. 2 pills.

Because you can't seem to go to toilet when you go outside.

Mother, the room service guy is tamilian. I'm so embarrased!

Why? He has never had stomach troubles?

He has never taken pills like this before?

Looks like someone is calling me. i'll call you later.

For more infomation >> VIDEOCALL GONE WRONG! - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

డబ్భుని ఇలా చేస్తే డబ్భుకు లోటుండదు | Astrology Tips | Telugu Devotional - Duration: 5:05.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> డబ్భుని ఇలా చేస్తే డబ్భుకు లోటుండదు | Astrology Tips | Telugu Devotional - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

ఈ రాశుల వారికి ఆర్థిక ఇబ్బందులు తొలగాలంటే | Telugu Rasi Phalalu | Horoscope 2017 - Duration: 4:44.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> ఈ రాశుల వారికి ఆర్థిక ఇబ్బందులు తొలగాలంటే | Telugu Rasi Phalalu | Horoscope 2017 - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese gov't plans to establish exhibition hall to falsely claim sovereignty over Dokdo - Duration: 1:28.

Japan, which has continually claimed sovereignty over South Korea's easternmost Dokdo Island,...

now plans to build an exhibition hall in the heart of Tokyo to claim ownership over the

territory.

Kim Hyo-sun reports.

Tokyo's Hibiya Park is the venue for a regular cultural exchange event between South Korea

and Japan.

Yet, here at the park,... the Japanese government is reportedly establishing a permanent exhibition

hall falsely claiming Korea's Dokdo Island as Japanese territory.

Japan's Kyodo News Agency says the government plans to build an exhibition hall with materials

on Dokdo, or what Japan calls Takeshima... and the Diaoyu Islands, known in Japan as

the Senkakus.

Hibiya Park attracts many foreign tourists as it's adjacent to the residence of the Japanese

Emperor.

And there are also a number of government offices nearby,... including the Diet Building.

Tokyo plans to display archive materials that have been used to claim sovereignty over Dokdo,...

as well as various video materials to attract the younger generation.

Pointing to the Japanese government's first official exhibition hall to back its provocative

actions over Dokdo,... pundits say the decision reflects the voices of the ruling Liberal

Democratic Party to intensify territorial education in Japan.

Kim Hyo-sun, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Japanese gov't plans to establish exhibition hall to falsely claim sovereignty over Dokdo - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

విడిపోయిన భార్య భర్తలు కలవాలి వశీకరణ తిలకం | Vashikaran Thilakam Telugu | vaseekaranam | Vashikara - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> విడిపోయిన భార్య భర్తలు కలవాలి వశీకరణ తిలకం | Vashikaran Thilakam Telugu | vaseekaranam | Vashikara - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Gin to Kin chapter 100 - Duration: 3:19.

Gin to Kin chapter 100

Gin to Kin chapter 100

For more infomation >> Gin to Kin chapter 100 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

వ్యాపారంలో ధనాకర్షణ శక్తి పెరగాలంటే లక్ష్మిదేవిని పూజించండి | God Laxmi Devi Pooja - Duration: 6:19.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> వ్యాపారంలో ధనాకర్షణ శక్తి పెరగాలంటే లక్ష్మిదేవిని పూజించండి | God Laxmi Devi Pooja - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

President Moon to chair first 'innovative growth strategy meeting' - Duration: 0:40.

President Moon Jae-in will head the very first "innovative growth strategy meeting" this

afternoon.

The meeting will involve about 120 people including the President's top aides, cabinet

members, and politicians.

They are expected to discuss on how to implement and materialize the relatively broad concept

when coming up with new policies.

President Moon first introduced innovative growth as one of the four pillars of the new

administration's 'People-centered economy' while delivering his second state of the nation

address earlier this month,... along with income-led growth, increased job creation,

and a fair economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment