Sunday, May 21, 2017

Youtube daily report May 21 2017

Hello, I am Cássio Eduardo the creator of MegaFino Cutlery

today this tutorial I want to present to you the wheels finish MegaFino

first, then talking about the grain 400 this grain 400 I have already given it to you

at other times, in other tutorials

he has no roughing force

but for anyone who is starting especially alicatinho cuticle

if you want to start and finish grinding it

is a fantastic grinding wheel is a strong grinding machine

I do all my wheels with half hole and 31.8 hole

but I can fabricate the extent that the customer want custom

this grinding wheel here has a great finish he has this green

all my wheels are colorful each corresponds to a grain corre

here is then that the grain 400 I have here the grain 600 it is beige

this grain does not already have thinning force none

no point in persisting with it why do not you'll be skating

he is already to finish, grain 600 I always say that my wheels they work

by rotating the grinding which is being used

if a grinding wheel with 3000rpm 3500rpm you will work with the grinding grain 200 or

grain 100 to thinning and will match very well

and you can use a 1200 for the finish if a motor with half of that rotation

ie 1600 or 1800rpm I already advise the use half the grain desirable to 3500rpm

ie, a grain to a grain 50 to 100 and grinding a grain 400, grain 600 or to one

even a 800 grit for finish so it's important you remember that

so you buy the appropriate wheel to your job

related to rotation of your engine or your emery

this one is the grain 600, only advisable finishing, a very good finish

here I have a grain 800, it is this green moss

green moss also just finishing

grain 800 You have many people who like to work

with 200 for roughing at low speed 100 for roughing at low speed

and finishing, grain 800

this setting is a very good setup

also waterproof

confecciono as the person needs and I'm ready to buy as 4 inches

6 inches and 8 inches straight and tapered

with straight or tapered edge lip and here I have what I really like to use

the chain Emery I like a combined

grain 200 for roughing at 3500rpm rotation in chain Emery

200 for roughing, 1200 to the finish

It is a very good finish it is extremely resistant

do not burn your tool It supports any type of soluble

soda you want to use very good even this grinding wheel in 1200

much use here in my cutlery then here they are presented to you

the wheels 400, 800, 600 and 1200 for finishing any questions please check our website

www.megafinocutelaria.com.br and also, we call on

DDD 11 5517 4561

Thank you and see you next time

For more infomation >> Fine Grinding Wheel Polished Finish - MegaFino Cutlery - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

'' Man, I've never seen people like you Before'' ((LEVEL-UP)) - Duration: 16:36.

((WOLOF)) How are you?

((WOLOF)) I'm good

((WOLOF)) I want to speak Wolof

((WOLOF)) You understand some Wolof?

((WOLOF)) I understand a bit of Wolof

((FRENCH)) I'm an American

((WOLOF)) I spoke with my friends

((WOLOF)) Your friends?

((WOLOF)) With my friends

((WOLOF)) Oh yea?

((PULAAR)) How are you?

((PULAAR)) I'm good

((PULAAR)) Good, good

((FRENCH)) Nice to meet you!

**I'M ABOUT LEVEL-UP**

((KOREAN)) Is it good?

((KOREAN)) Korean?

((KOREAN)) Where are you from?

((KOREAN)) A little bit

((KOREAN)) Just a little bit

((KOREAN)) Please speak in Korean

((KOREAN)) I want to practice so....

((KOREAN)) How long have you been learning Korean for?

((KOREAN)) 2 years

((KOREAN)) 2 years?

((KOREAN)) Where did you learn?

((KOREAN)) By myself

((KOREAN)) By yourself?

((KOREAN)) Yes

((KOREAN)) Why?

((KOREAN)) It's a long story

((KOREAN)) You're good

((KOREAN)) Really

((KOREAN)) You're being too nice

((KOREAN)) It would be great if I could speak well like a Korean

((KOREAN)) It's good

((KOREAN)) Oh yea?

((KOREAN)) It really is

((KOREAN)) OMG!

((KOREAN)) Music

((KOREAN)) I don't listen to Korean music that much

((KOREAN)) Nice to meet you

((KOREAN)) Nice to meet you

((KOREAN)) What's your name?

((KOREAN)) Mouse

((KOREAN)) Mouse?

((KOREAN)) Hold on for a second

((KOREAN)) Do you have a pen?

((KOREAN)) This

((KOREAN)) Nickname

((KOREAN)) This is my nickname

((KOREAN)) It's just my Chinese nickname

((KOREAN)) You know Chinese?

((KOREAN)) Chinese is my strongest language.

((KOREAN)) Mandarin and Cantonese

((KOREAN)) Isn't that difficult?

((KOREAN)) Now it's not that difficult, but a long time ago it was quite difficult

((KOREAN)) I'm used to it now

((KOREAN)) Chinese....Japanese....

((KOREAN)) Spanish

((KOREAN)) You're smart

((KOREAN)) Fat?

((KOREAN)) Where in Korea are you from?

((KOREAN)) I'm American

((KOREAN)) They are brothers

((KOREAN)) Brothers?

((KOREAN)) This is my brother here

((KOREAN)) I have a YouTube channel

''I've never seen people like you''

((KOREAN)) But there are many people learning Korean these days

((KOREAN)) 10 years in America...**I didn't get the rest of what she said here**

**I GAVE THEM MY YOUTUBE INFORMATION**

((KOREAN)) My name, yea

((KOREAN)) Cool

((KOREAN)) What do you do in America?

**LET'S GET SOME MORE EXPs REAL QUICK**

How are you doing?

fine

The kitchen is closed at 5:30 though

Are you guys from Indonesia?

yes

**IT'S TIME TO ACTIVATE THE POWER ON THIS GARGOYLE STATUE**

((INDONESIAN)) How are you today?

((INDONESIAN)) Good

((INDONESIAN)) Good?

((INDONESIAN)) Because I'm learning a lot of other languages

((INDONESIAN)) I know

((INDONESIAN)) I know

hahahahha

((INDONESIAN)) Where are you guys from?

((INDONESIAN)) OK, OK

((INDONESIAN)) Do you speak any other languages?

((INDONESIAN)) Yes...

((INDONESIAN)) What languages?

((INDONESIAN)) A little English

((INDONESIAN)) ''You'll eventually build it up more as you go on''

((INDONESIAN)) Clever?

((INDONESIAN)) Clever

((INDONESIAN)) Oh yea?

((INDONESIAN)) Good

((INDONESIAN)) We'll come back

((INDONESIAN)) Thanks a lot

For more infomation >> '' Man, I've never seen people like you Before'' ((LEVEL-UP)) - Duration: 16:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to make ITEMS FLOAT? (and more) [Minecraft PE command blocks trick] - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> How to make ITEMS FLOAT? (and more) [Minecraft PE command blocks trick] - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Trener Igor Jovićević po tekmi z Rudarjem - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Trener Igor Jovićević po tekmi z Rudarjem - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

"Martain" l Rae Sremmund Type Beat l New 2017 l (Prod. By Ninny Bizzle Mane) - Duration: 4:24.

LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!!

Spit them bars homie

If you got hella bars then I'll give you the untagged MP3!

Comment your bars

Purchase your track today

Buy 1 unlimited lease get 1 FREE!

Buy 2 WAV or MP3 leases get 1 FREE

Buy 3 Trackouts get 1 FREE!

BARS ANYONE?

If you're interested in the exclusive, hit my e-mail ninnybizzlebeats@gmail.com

This bih smoootthh asf

This that ish that make you wanna rap

That FIRE tho

Don't forget to hit that subscribe button!

Thank you so much for watching & listening! Be sure to check out the next video "Low Key'" It go hard asf!

For more infomation >> "Martain" l Rae Sremmund Type Beat l New 2017 l (Prod. By Ninny Bizzle Mane) - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Мистер Макс и Мисс Кэти превращение в Робокар Поли, Рой, Хелли и Эмбер. Мульти Пазлы для детей #36 - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Мистер Макс и Мисс Кэти превращение в Робокар Поли, Рой, Хелли и Эмбер. Мульти Пазлы для детей #36 - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

lovely ladies short hair style,,hairstyles for women 2017,dames kort kapsel 2017,by amal hermuz tv - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> lovely ladies short hair style,,hairstyles for women 2017,dames kort kapsel 2017,by amal hermuz tv - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Best Physique In Bollywood - 11 Best Bodybuilder Actors Workout Compilation | Must Watch | - Duration: 7:34.

11 Best Bodybuilder Actors Workout Compilation | Must Watch |

No comments:

Post a Comment