Sunday, May 21, 2017

Youtube daily report May 21 2017

"one" - 1

"two" - 2

"three" - 3

"four" - 4

"five" - 5

"six" - 6

"seven" - 7

"eight" - 8

"nine" - 9

"ten" - 10

"one" - 1

"two" - 2

"three" - 3

"four" - 4

"five" - 5

"six" - 6

"seven" - 7

"eight" - 8

"nine" - 9

"ten" - 10

"uno" - 1

"dos" - 2

"tres" - 3

"cuatro" - 4

"cinco" - 5

"seis" - 6

"siete" - 7

"ocho" - 8

"nueve" - 9

"diez" - 10

"uno" - 1

"dos" - 2

"tres" - 3

"cuatro" - 4

"cinco" - 5

"seis" - 6

"siete" - 7

"ocho" - 8

"nueve" - 9

"diez" - 10

"jeden" - 1

"dva" - 2

"tri" - 3

"štyri" - 4

"päť " - 5

"šesť " - 6

"sedem" - 7

"osem" - 8

"deväť " - 9

"desať " - 10

"jeden" - 1

"dva" - 2

"tri" - 3

"štyri" - 4

"päť " - 5

"šesť " - 6

"sedem" - 7

"osem" - 8

"deväť " - 9

"desať " - 10

EN: "one" SP: "uno" SK: "jeden"

EN: "two" SP: "dos" SK: "dva"

EN: "three" SP: "tres" SK: "tri"

EN: "four" SP: "cuatro" SK: "štyri"

EN: "five" SP: "cinco" SK: "päť "

EN: "six" SP: "seis" SK: "šesť "

EN: "seven" SP: "siete" SK: "sedem"

EN: "eight" SP: "ocho" SK: "osem"

EN: "nine" SP: "nueve" SK: "deväť "

EN: "ten" SP: "diez" SK: "desať "

For more infomation >> Counting to 10 with train - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

13 Tempo - Curtis Sergeant - Duration: 12:16.

For more infomation >> 13 Tempo - Curtis Sergeant - Duration: 12:16.

-------------------------------------------

24 Čtyři pole - Curtis Sergeant - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> 24 Čtyři pole - Curtis Sergeant - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Spiderman vs Elsa Colors For Kids Funny - Duration: 3:04.

Spiderman vs Elsa Colors For Kids Funny

For more infomation >> Spiderman vs Elsa Colors For Kids Funny - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Self-made soldering station ジ. HOW TO CONNECT THE HAIR DRYER. 🔥Bought, connected, applied. - Duration: 17:52.

For more infomation >> Self-made soldering station ジ. HOW TO CONNECT THE HAIR DRYER. 🔥Bought, connected, applied. - Duration: 17:52.

-------------------------------------------

GLENN ÖLDÜ- GTA5 (THE WALKİNG DEAD) #2 EPİSODE TWO - Duration: 12:08.

For more infomation >> GLENN ÖLDÜ- GTA5 (THE WALKİNG DEAD) #2 EPİSODE TWO - Duration: 12:08.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Mineplex #1 Block Hunt i nerwy - Duration: 9:07.

For more infomation >> Minecraft Mineplex #1 Block Hunt i nerwy - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

We Wheel Rock You ! Episode 2: UNE HISTOIRE DE 4x4 ET DE KARAOKE - Duration: 10:03.

(music)

This is it our journey begins, we arrive in Santiago de Chile!

After 14 hours of flight, it was sooooo long!

Surrounded by the Cordillera of the Andes and crossed by the Mapocho River, Santiago is the capital of Chile.

With its many parks and cultural life, it offers a wide range of entertainment.

Our main mission here is to do all the administrative work and find the car of our dreams,

also the meeting with Frédéric, the Frenchman who welcomes us kindly at home

and who has lived in Santiago for 3 years.

When I got back from the office tonight I found people in my house,

I just met them now!

We can enjoy a crazy terrace with views over the Andes,

all the little lights, the sunset, it's not bad at all! I think we're starting the trip quite well.

(music)

There, Fred takes us to the Cajón de Maipo, in the heights south of Santiago,

to escape the crushing heat of the city.

(music)

In high mountains, from 3500-3600m altitude,

due to oxygen scarcity and the difference in air pressure

compared with your inner pressure

this causes mild or severe reactions,

which can range from simple headaches to cerebral edema.

Oh yeah, we're so haaaaapy

I already have the ears that get clogged and I feel sick because the road turns a lot, but that's the way it is.

And we are at 800m, we will have a lot of fun!

(music)

I'm not used to it, it's not me driving, but I'll manage that ...

I have to do some burpings to feel better!

(music)

We now arrived at the top, please take a look at the view, it's soooo beautiful,

it's magnificent!

It's beautiful, that's it, too beautiful. On top !

(music)

Before tackling this kind of tracks you must practice a bit ...

We had a really crazy day

our mind is full of images and that is only the beginning.

Fred took us to the Refugio Suizo,

run by a guy named Fritz,

who served us a great meal on his terrace with a stunning view of the sunset.

That was so great!

(music)

Back to Santiago,

we go back to work.

Well, what's the job? To find a car!

And we left with Jean-Gabriel, another nice Frenchman, who helped us.

Is the price in dollars or in pesos?

(laughs)

Because if it's pesos it's fine,

if it's dollars it's a bit too expensive for is!

(music)

We check some cars,

this one is not bad,

but it seems to be over used ...

It has damaged tires, no battery ...

it's not easy when we you don't have a clue on cars,

but we'll be fine!

(music)

Jean-Gab (it's his nickname)

will leave us, he helped us a lot although we still haven't found our car ... but we gonna make it!

I'm part of the red team and I get cleared, ok, I leave. Bye!

(music)

We were checking the itinerary of our dreams when Fred challenged us.

So I challenge you to find this place in a market

in the very downtown of Santiago.

So find this place in the 'Mercado Central' which specialty is seafood and fish

That's it, it looks like there's some fish in there. Let's go!

(Clap, laugh)

(music)

For the moment it's very easy,

thanks to the subway network, to visit the city will be very pleasant.

(music)

Well, we're in the Mercado Central,

we'll try to find the place that Frédéric told us about

Let's go visit the "Mercado Centrrral".

Large market with fish and crustaceans

pride of the Santiaguinos, well known for its internal metallic structure in galvanized iron.

We succeeded in the challenge that Frédéric gave us before leaving home.

This is going to be the first ceviche of Héloïse, so I'm curious to see if she will lappreciate! Go try it!

Let's go.... ... (mmmmm)

(music)

Congratulations, bravo señor!

This is the song of Edith Piaf but in Spanish version, very pretty!

Farah and Lucas, a couple of French travelers, responded to one of our many request on the web.

Accomplished mission ! We now own a 4x4 Mitsubishi Montero sport.

Her name is Rosalie... Rosita the car! (Laughs)

We cannot change the name. the car is named Rosita.

The previous owners had called her "Titine"

....so can we change her name?

Frédéric told us we had no right to!

For boats only, you don't have the right.

(music)

Now that we have the car we can finally go to discover a little more of Santiago.

We went to the San Cristobal cerro

Located in the heart of Santiago, it is the 3rd largest urban park in the world.

It can be fun, I just hope that it doesn't fall!

(music)

It offers a breathtaking view of the city and is overlooked by the Virgin of the Immaculate Conception

(music)

It's a so-called accessible ramp,

but in fact there is a closed door just behind ...

... with steps aside, but it's inaccessible! So it's really unbelievable!

It's completely stupid ... look! (Laughs)

(music)

After this beautiful day we left for Bella Vista, the party area of Santiago.

(music)

Now we're going to do our first real challenge,

proposed by Antoine Thibault

to go and make the show at a karaoke in Santiago

and he had the nice idea to choose the "Santo Secreto"

so I have to tell you it may be funny!

The music is finally chosen, i't's time to feel stressed now:

to go on stage, so scarying!

"Héloïse and Olivia!" (Music "We will rock you")

(music)

It wasn't easy to get started ... It was downright hell!

But the Chileans were really super cool! They encouraged and applauded us!

We did not expect the DJ to launch a second song at all!

We can guess it on your face my Olive!

(Song)

"I do not regret anything"

(applause)

We can say it's a successful challenge!

We hope that you enjoyed it and that you will want to follow our adventures

driving our wonderful 4x4 ! It looks like rock'n'roll!

(music)

When we arrive at Fred's, he wasn't there,

we're leaving home, and he's gone again ...

he's in Colombia for work.

(music)

This is it, we are ending our long stay in Santiago,

we thank Fred for having welcomed us at his place, that was really cool!

We did a lot of things, apart the car retailers,

and notaries and the tax department ... Ah, we well know notaries now!

We started in luxury ...

Now the journey really begins!

(music)

if you want to see our adventures, follow us on our social networks:

Facebook, YouTube and our website.

(music)

For more infomation >> We Wheel Rock You ! Episode 2: UNE HISTOIRE DE 4x4 ET DE KARAOKE - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

PANCAKE ART CHALLENGE! - Girlfriend VS Boyfriend - Duration: 18:01.

Adam: Cook faster!

Steph: Are you slapping it's face?! Hey!

Steph: Put it back on that plate Adam: That's what you get!

Both: Hi Art friends! Steph: And welcome to our Kitchen!!

Adam: This too SO long! Appreciate this, PLEASE

Steph: We were up pretty late last night mixing the food coloring Adam: Look at all these colors!

Steph: I can see why people don't film this part of the video... Adam: Yeah that was boring, this is the good bit!

Steph: Okay onto the good part because there is a challenge aspect to this video!

Adam: Yeah and you haven't told me exactly what we're doing...

Steph: Okay so here I have got a hat! Full of mystery words And themes they we are going to try with this pancake mix!

Adam: Okay! Steph: They're 3 categories...

Steph: 1. There's Easy Adam: Okay easy I can do that yeah, easy's good!

Steph: 2. There's medium! Oops I put up 3 fingers.. Adam: Haha number 3!! Steph: Don't get too confused..

Steph: There's medium things in that category are you following?!

Steph: And 3. There's difficult!

Adam: Difficult wow okay... do we have to do like, one each?

Steph: We dont know it's going to be a lucky draw! Adam: That's not lucky at all

Adam: AAAARGH!! Steph: It's not on!! You scared me! Adam: Hahaha!

Steph: Now all we need is a theme! Adam: Who is going first?..

Steph: You can go first! Adam: No.. no I.... I don't like this

Adam: She's doing this to see if I do a bad job..

Adam: You are kidding me! Steph: Haha what is it? Adam: A Unicorn with a saddle...

Adam: It's not fair! Steph: It is! You picked it! Haha!

Steph: Okay I will move out of you way.. Adam: Let me craft!

Adam: I will try with the head first, this will be an outline

Adam: Ooookay... Steph: *Laughs* Adam: W.. Why are you laughing I have only just started!

Steph: In case you didn't know this is a pretty popular challenge across YouTube... Adam: Oh you guys are gonna know about this!

Steph: But most people that do this aren't actually art channels! So you know there is a lot of pressure on you right now to do a really good unicorn with a saddle!

Adam: Oh no I forgot his neck?!

Adam: There's his horn... quite a long horn too!

Adam: I have.. I have not planned this very well OH GOD IT'S DRIPPING EVERYWHERE

Adam: Okay erm.. Saddle needs to be next, he can have.. Is that a red saddle? Steph: It's red Adam: He can have a red saddle!

Adam: My what a cute little saddle you have! And the saddle goes downnnn...

Steph: Is that the stirrup?! Adam: Yeah so you can go "YAH UNICORN YAH!"

Adam: It's hard thinking of the layers?.. Steph: Haha you look like you are sweating! Adam: It's the pressure!

Adam: He needs a little dot eye too.... boop! There we go

Adam: This will be the one that wins it for me!

Adam: It's time for... A colourful mane and tail! Steph: I bet everyone that is watching is thinking "I could do a better unicorn than that!"

Adam: Comment down below, I dare you if you think you can do a better unicorn than this! Steph: *Laughs*

Adam: And a bit of reeeeed... Oh guys I was nervous but I think I've got this now

Steph: You have no reason to be, It's magic!

Adam: I need to be quick too because he might overcook! Then we will finish the mane and tail off with a bit of blue!

Adam: Oh yeah oh beautiful! Steph: Is it easy to control? Adam: You know, it's easier than I thought it would be!

Adam: And now I will just fill him in with some of the none colored stuff!

Steph: Yeah this is just generic pancake mix!

Adam: This guy's getting framed on the wall!

Adam: I have also noticed he only has 3 legs...

Steph: Oh yeah where is the fourth?! Haha Adam: It's.. just tucked away there you cant quite see! There we go!

Adam: He's galloping! Woo I tell you this is hot!

Adam: But I am feeling good about this! I think this will work!

Steph: You look so hopeful! Adam: I think it will work!

Steph: That smells good... Adam: It does actually smell pretty good! Steph: If you have ever wondered what unicorns smell like...

Steph: The answer if pancakes!

Adam: If you see a unicorn, COOK 'EM!

Steph: Oh his is running away! Careful It will be hot

Adam: But when you are a unicorn professional like me, You can do it easy!

Adam Oh wow!! It's a pretty good unicorn! Steph: That is pretty good considering

Adam: I'm so proud of myself.. I am so good! *laughs*

Adam: I am so impressed with myself!

Adam: There he is! *speaks in excellent horse language*

Adam: Oh those are just some unicorn droppings don't mind those.. Steph: Is that was that is?!

Adam: I'll just get those off there...

Steph: Have you guys ever done anything like this before? Adam: Yeah! If you have done the pancake are challenge let us know!

Adam: Give me that hat! Steph: awww...

Adam: It had better be something hard! Steph: Easy, easy please be easy!

Steph: Oh easy! A Smiley face! Adam: A Smiley face?!

Steph: A Smiley face! to match my face!

Adam: Something is rigged here!

Adam: Here is your proof guys, a smiley face!!

Steph: Wonderful Adam: You've got it WAYY too easy

Steph: I'm going to start with this Adam: are you going to line it too?

Steph: Oh no I have to do a circle, that sounds hard haha

That should be in the hard category!!

Adam: Okay let's see what you can do

Adam: oooooh

Oh yeah that's pretty good

Steph: It's not much of a circle!

Adam: it looks okay to me!

Are those the eyes?

Steph: OH NO, my smile blobbed

it's like he's screaming haha

Adam: "ARE YOU COOKING ME?"

Steph: I've just realised, there's no eraser for pancakes!!

Adam: there is.. it's just a bit painful

Steph: Oh you mean to scrape it off with my hands! Can I do that?

Steph: AM I ALLOWED? Adam: That's the challenge

Steph: That's not fair, the lines were coming out so thin and then the mouth went SPLAT

Adam: he's got his tongue out, he's like "I'm so delicious"

Those be some BIG. CHEEKS.

Steph: woooah they're expanding

Adam: is that why he's screaming? "MY FACE"

Doesn't it get like super hot?

Steph: yeah it does get quite warm D:

I think it's time to add some yellow

Adam: that is a super bright yellow

Steph: uh oh I hope I'm not going to use all the yellow

Adam: Is the next character like Bart Simpson or something?

Adam: it looks like pikachu after a road accident

Steph: would you like to hold my hand? For moral support. Adam: We can do this

And at the end of this I want you guys to vote for who you think did the best job Adam: WHAT really?

Adam: You know I am so confident I'm going to win this challenge!

Steph: nooo don't be

Adam: I'm gonna go get something right now Steph: where are you going??

OHH no not this again

Adam: Whoever wins gets this

Steph: I'm gonna flip this

woooah he's running away

Adam: here we go!

Steph: AHHH that's not.. too awful

Steph: Can you place it ontop of this unicorn? Adam: NOO, his name is Eugene and he is beautiful

Adam: Well guys, cast your votes Steph: NOO not just yet, we want to do more!

Steph: It's you again now Adam: It's my turn

Adam: Can I spray? WHY AREN'T I ALLOWED TO USE THE SPRAY?

Steph: I'm in control and I'm winning.

Now pick from the trusty hat

Adam: I'm feeling confident now, like I can't lose.

Steph: I think he can

Adam: whatever I pick is destined for greatness

Adam: Oh the heart eyes emoji Steph: Oh you got an easy one :(

Adam: No challenge

Steph: You know, I think they're the only emoji ones in it and we've picked them both Adam: we picked both??

Steph: Oh you're going with the pink instead of the red?

Adam: Oh.. no... not at all..

Steph: "not in the slightest"

Adam: What does the heart eyes emoji actually look like?

Steph: It's not that complex

Adam: What does its mouth do?

Steph: something like that Adam: it just duckfaces haha

Steph: ooh is that an eye?

Adam: yesss

Adam: it's so hot, I think it's because I lean over it too much??

Steph: yeah your face is cooking haha

Adam: I'm going to try go lineless for this

I'm still feeling confident about myself

now I just have to go around it with this

Steph: wow that's a good circle

Adam: I hope we don't get anything yellow again

Steph: I know! I think we're going to use all of that

Adam: if we get something that's yellow, we'll have to get creative Steph: do it green

Steph: do you want me to fan your face a bit?

now be honest with me. Is it the pancake cooker making you hot or is it the COMPETITION?

Adam: nah there isn't any competition Steph: THERE IS

Adam: that medal is as good as mine!!

Yeah guys comment down below with who you think is winning so far, hint hint I think it's me!

Adam: okay lets flip this bad boy and see what happens

*silly horn sound*

Steph: hahaha

Steph: it just fell over!

Adam: my flipping game isn't good

Steph: OOOH

Adam: he kind of looks like he's winking "hm you want some of these sweet cheeks?"

Adam: cook faster! *hitting sounds*

Steph: ey put it back on that plate Adam: that's what you get!! * slap slap slap*

Steph: magic hat time!!

Adam: give me that hat, you're cheating

Adam: let go steph: I have to pick!!

Steph: I have to pick Adam: No!

Adam: I have to shake it up first, you might have tainted it Steph: I didn't!!

*suspense*

Adam: wow this is suspenseful, what are you doing in there??

Steph: MEDIUM! We haven't had a medium one yet

Adam: What is it? Steph: A cake!

Steph: I get quite a lot of creative freedom with that one

Adam: heheh buuurn, buuurn!

Steph: Since it doesn't specify what kind of cake

Adam: "I'm going to make a vanilla cake covered in white icing. it will just look like a blob." Steph: No

Steph: I'm going to do one of my favourite types of cake which is a red velvet cake

Adam: Oh okay

I actually know what one of those looks like!

Steph: you're trying to distract me..

Adam: Maybe it's time I gave you an interview, what do you think about cake?

Steph: I like cake! Adam: You're hired!

Adam: Ooooh! I see what you are doing! That actually looks really cool!

Adam: Oh is this the cream? Steph: Mmhmm!

Adam: This is a really good cake, I really like this!

Steph: You know, to make this an extra celebration.. I'm going to put a birthday candle on top of it! Adam: Whoa, you could even add a flame if you want!

Steph: Ohhh... I thought I was getting a bit too big for my boots there!

Adam: You could get extra points for a red and yellow flame! Steph: Screw that!

Adam: How are you going to flip that? It's separate! Steph: Well.. We need a wick for the candle Adam: WAT?!

Steph: Oh yeah how am I going to flip that? It's going to be so difficult!

Adam: Stay tuned to see this cake get destroyed! Steph: Nooooo!! *laughs*

Steph: But you can tell it's a cake right? Adam: Oh yeah it's a cake right now!

Steph: Oh nooooo! my flame! Adam: BUZZZZZ You failed!

Steph: I blew out the birthday candles!

Adam: Is your wish just to flip it? Steph: Yeah!!

Adam: You can do it! Come on!

Steph: Ahhhhh... NO!! *laughs*

Adam: I blew out the candle, and then I ate it

Steph: Yeeeeah!! Adam: There we go! Steph: Put the candle back on fire!!

Adam: Was your wish to become a fire bender because you were moving the flame around?...

Steph: Whoa, I was working up a sweat there... Adam: That does look pretty cool Steph: Thank you!!

Adam: Don't go near my unicorn Eugene..

Steph: Let me move this, This is also essential!

Adam: Give me that hat! This is the final round guys! Steph: .....I hope you get a hard one!

Adam: Oh no... Steph: What is it?... Medium! Draw yourself!! Adam: I have to draw myself?!

Steph: I cant wait to see your pancake interpretation of yourself!

Adam: Fry light ♪, Fry light ♪

Adam: Hmmm okay myself, I guess I could try and do this shirt too because we have got the colors for it!

Adam: I shall start with my face shall I...

Adam: OH NO.... NOOOOO

Steph: Oh Adam, you are beautiful Adam: I'm just having a bit of a spotty day, EVERYBODY HAS ONE

Steph: It looks like a spider with multiple arms!

Adam: It's like if I auditioned for spiderman, instead of getting cool powers I just become a grotesque spider thing like URGHHH

Steph: You're going to have to work around this! Adam:... It will be my smile!

Adam: This shall be my face shape Steph: Are you still feeling confident? Adam: Of course!

Steph: You were acting very confident earlier on... Adam: Rome, wasn't built in a day!

Adam: And neither was pancake Adam!

Adam: As you can see, I am going for quite the stylized look... Steph: *Laughs*

Steph: With another dot down there! Adam: That's my blue belly button!

Steph: Is that because you have got fluff from your T-shirt in it? Adam: Yeah!

Adam: Seriously, If you get fluff in your belly button tell me if it's blue! It is always blue!

Steph: I regret saying this now... Adam: It's always blue!

Steph: Have you broke your neck?~ Adam: He... fell

Steph: Can you fix him? Adam: We can rebuild him!

Steph: Is that you done?! I'm gonna flip him over.... OH NO

Adam: Oh.. We've all been there when we're so hungry we want to eat our own shirt..

Adam: Oh! I'm so happy! Steph: Why do you have an eye on the bottom of your face?!

Adam: That's my beauty mark!

Steph: You don't have one of those... Adam: Let me just get one!

Steph: *laughs* Wow! It's true to life!

Adam: It's like looking in a mirror!

Steph: Where did it go? Adam: No! I'm not beautiful anymore!

Steph: I will give you a sympathy cuddle... Adam: T-Thank you

Adam: I don't need your pity Steph: I think you do, I really think you do

Adam: Stupid *Slap sound*

Adam: so there we go, there's me

oh god, oh no, my head's just come off

oh no and he's fell out of the frying pan

Steph: *hysterics of laughter* Adam: I'm so sorry

Adam: so like I was saying, don't vote for me based on that one

I've done better ones

Steph: wow what a finale, I'm not sure I can follow up from that Adam: BEAT THAT

Adam: no give me that back

I've got to make it really tough for you so you cannot win

Steph: I've got one Adam: okay

Steph: A medium one! Atomic cats :o Adam: That's soooo easy

Steph: These are Adam's characters

I wonder if I can remember how to draw these from memory??

how many do I have to draw? Adam: All three!

Steph: So if you've never seen an Atomic cat before, let me introduce you to Adam's characters Adam: Which one are you doing first?

Steph: .... Gottfried? Adam: okay

Steph: That's one right?? Adam: Yeah that's one

Steph: so I'll start with the face

Adam: I see what you're doing!

oh you've got it so easy, atomic cats are so EASY

Steph: I'm not sure I can remember the shapes of all the heads and stuff though

Adam: oh with the ears, yeah you'll get points deducted if you do those wrong Steph: NOO that's not fair!!

You decapitated yourself!

Adam: ohh she's doing a really good job of it too

Steph: I don't think we've used the green at all??

Adam: not once!

Steph: there's not enough room to put his head in

oh no he's merging into gottfried

Adam: you're looking a bit gaunt there Mike

Steph: I think the 3rd one might've been orange? I'm going to put a picture up so you guys can see what I'm meant to be making

but I don't have a reference image!

I'm sure he was meant to be orange

Adam: we don't have an orange though Steph: maybe we could've mixed one

Adam: we can't take points away for that guys

Steph: this ones turning into a mouse

Adam: ATOMIC MOUSE

Steph: I was panicking about these and then I remembered what yours looked like

made me realise I've got this

Adam: "He cut off his own head! I can do this!"

Steph: AHH that came out really good

Adam: that is really good

Steph: I haven't drawn whiskers but I don't think yours had whiskers Adam: no they didn't haha!

poor whiskerless cats

oh they look so cute together

Steph: How am I going to fit these on this plate???

Adam: well they won't so you're disqualified

Steph: that's not fair! Right, I'm gonna put yours over here

Adam: be careful, I'm very fragile, my head isn't attached to my body

Steph: so over on this plate we have got Adam's pancakes! Adam: These are good!! This is a good unicorn! Steph: Nope, let's just shove those out the way

Steph: wow look at these

Adam: okay you get points for doing more

Steph: YEAH Adam: you definitely did a lot more than me

Steph: YEAH I did way more pancakes than you, VOTE FOR ME

Steph: HELLO? REMEMBER ME? VOTE FOR ME! Adam: Remember guys, it's quality over quantity

Steph: this isn't just quantity, it's quantity AND quality

Adam: NO Steph: So anyway, there's a poll up here, Vote for me!

Adam: No, vote for me!

Steph: if you want to see some other art challenges that me and Adam have done, I'll link a playlist over here

Adam: Yeah watch those too, we're very competitive

Steph: Don't forget to subscribe so you can watch more videos Adam: RING THAT BELL

Adam: RING THE BELL Steph: we post every Sunday if you want to come back and join us again

Adam: we always have fun, especially with YOU

Steph: ooh can I eat one of my pancakes Adam: what now?!

Steph: lets try this one Adam: DOODLE DATE

BYEEE

pancake: byeeeeEeEeE *ghost voice* Adam: what was that??

For more infomation >> PANCAKE ART CHALLENGE! - Girlfriend VS Boyfriend - Duration: 18:01.

-------------------------------------------

VIDÉO DE PRÉSENTATION DE LA CHAÎNE HUMOUR PARODISTIQUE - Duration: 0:13.

You like humor ?

Parodies ?

Subscribe.

SUBSCRIBE !!!!!

For more infomation >> VIDÉO DE PRÉSENTATION DE LA CHAÎNE HUMOUR PARODISTIQUE - Duration: 0:13.

-------------------------------------------

GLENN ÖLDÜ- GTA5 (THE WALKİNG DEAD) #2 EPİSODE TWO - Duration: 12:08.

For more infomation >> GLENN ÖLDÜ- GTA5 (THE WALKİNG DEAD) #2 EPİSODE TWO - Duration: 12:08.

-------------------------------------------

Fantasia Bunko big thanksgiving festival 2017 is decided to be held! The theme is "0" - Duration: 1:40.

Anime pig Breaking News

5th to become "Fantasia Bunko large Thanksgiving 2017" is held again this year!

Event theme is "paradise"

Fantasia Bunko was prepared to "paradise" in Akihabara!

Fantasia Bunko a large Thanksgiving?

And "autograph session" by popular artists who are active in Fantasia Bunko, appeared popular actors and creators to appear in the media mix works, including animation. Such as is exhibited limited goods that do not fall into the hands only here!

Last year's Fantasia Bunko large Thanksgiving 2016 on the theme of "school" (the number of visitors is what ● 29.273 people ●)

I'm looking forward again this year!

Event Summary Fantasia Bunko large Thanksgiving 2017 Dates: October 21 (Sat) Location: Tokyo Belle Salle Akihabara Time: 9:50 to 18:00 Admission: Free Organizer: Corporation KADOKAWA Fantasia Bunko editing unit

For more information on events released July 20, "Dragon magazine September issue."

Visit the official site, etc.! (Yes URL to outline run)

Fantasia Bunko large Thanksgiving, 2017, October 21 (Saturday) is held in Tokyo Belle Salle Akihabara.

No comments:

Post a Comment