These Subtitles were brought to you By the true Love Team @Viki
Episode 10
<i>Mother Ke, Granny contracted such a serious illness,</i>
<i>she should go to a few more hospitals for check-ups.</i>
<i>Furthermore there is no sign of jaundice on Granny's body.</i>
<i>It could have been a wrong diagnosis.</i>
Xue Ru.
I just saw Luo Yun. Who was she looking for?
What are you thinking of?
Nothing.
Is mom okay today?
Wait a minute.
Mom said that she wanted to rest.
See her later. Don't disturb her.
You went to the company again?
I already told you so many times.
Leave the company to both our sons. Let them manage it.
Why are you so worried? You keep going there to check on them.
I didn't go to the office today.
Let me tell you.
I went to look for Song Yi Jie today.
You went to look for Song Yi Jie?
Don't think too much.
I went to see what kind of a girl she is.
Sorry, let me wash up first.
You Xin.
Come, I have something to talk to you.
What?
Sit down.
Don't you feel that
ever since mom contracted pancreatic cancer,
she has been behaving strangely?
What's so strange about her?
Look.
Mom has always been so cheerful.
Loud voice and suchlike.
Why is she so ready to give up?
Also, Luo Yun came to visit mom today.
Both of us encouraged mom
to go to a few more hospitals
to get more medical checkups.
She strongly refused.
She has so readily accepted her illness.
Also,
with her pancreatic cancer condition,
she doesn't show any signs of it.
Wait.
What are you trying to imply?
Are you saying that she's lying to us?
I don't mean that.
But...
it may be possible.
Look at what you are saying.
Who would use pancreatic cancer as a prank?
Aren't you oversensitive?
Aren't you going to at least think about it?
I'm too lazy to tell you.
Think about it more when you are free.
It can't be.
Surely it can't go as far as that.
Yan Ni.
I already told you so many times
not to sit in my chair.
My hubby is back. I'm not talking to you anymore.
I'll talk to you again tomorrow. Bye.
Hubby.
Hubby, what's wrong?
That performing group we newly found
possibly cannot fit in our anniversary celebration carnival event.
Why?
Didn't we already pay for it.
Give me the phone number. I'll talk to them.
The people at the company called
They told us Wei Cheng still hasn't paid for it.
The contract validity deadline has already passed.
Sickening Wei Cheng.
He is always like this!
I'm going to teach him a lesson.
I'll think of a solution myself.
Just leave it to me to settle it, okay?
Hubby.
You are always helping to wipe the butt of Wei Cheng.
I didn't want to do that either.
If I don't help him, would that be okay?
It's only NT$300,000.
Just let me the money first. This money will save my life.
After I've fully paid the deposit money, then I'll give it to you, okay?
NT$200,000 is not enough.
My dad will never lend it to me.
Why haven't you still made the payment yet?
How did you know?
Again it's the princess' consort loving to complain.
Stop treating your brother-in-law unjustly!
I'm the company director.
Do you think that you can keep things from me?
Keeping things from me?
I'm settling it now.
Hello? It's nothing.
I just bump into a crazy dog who was biting people.
Ke Wei Cheng!
Stop messing around.
Tomorrow is not possible.
Today, I'm going to handle the performing group to hold it.
If not, I'll be severely scolded by the General Manager.
Excuse me.
If you see a report in tomorrow's newspapers
about a brother and sister killing their younger brother,
don't think that it's just an accident.
I'm your kid brother.
You, really!
Don't you know how to prioritise things?
I wanted to follow the SOP first.
SOP? (Standard Operating Procedure)
If you continue with this crap, I will let you yell SOS.
It's true.
How would I know that I'm so naive?
You can still say this?!
Ke Wei Cheng!
When are you ever going to grow up?
It's okay if it's at home.
Do you know how many times you've messed up ever since you joined the company? And how other have to clean up after you?
Don't you even feel bad about this?
Wei Cheng.
You are already an adult.
You must take responsibility for your actions.
Dad and mom are already so old.
Furthermore, Granny is also sick now.
Brother, I promise you that
when I do anything in the future,
I will think thrice before I act.
If not then, I will discuss it with you first.
I swear.
I won't ever worry you again in the future.
Okay?
Go and settle this matter first.
Ke Wei Xiang!
Thanks, brother.
Bring it here.
Brother gave it to me.
Petty devil.
It was I who was looking for you.
I heard that you know of a pancreatic cancer specialist.
Is that so?
That president is a pancreatic cancer treatment specialist?
Then, can you help me to contact him?
Get back to work now. Be careful, I'm keeping watch on you.
Yan Ni, if this ruse is succcessful,
Granny don't need to pretend to be sick again.
I don't need to ever eat that disgusting and scary raw salad like those use to feed cows.
Hello? Yan Ni?
Why aren't you talking?
Did you hear what I just told you?
Granny. You are pretending to be sick?
Granny, you have really gone overboard.
You personally told me that I'm your most doted precious grandson.
Such an important matter,
you even hide it from me.
I'm really disappointed in you.
Who asked you to be such a big mouth?
If Granny were to tell you this secret,
I think that in less than 3 days,
the girls in all the nightclubs in Taipei would already know.
Sis, you are looking down on me with those words of yours.
It should be 2 days, okay?
Ke Wei Cheng!
What exactly do you want?
Tell me your terms now!
We are family. What terms are we talking about?
Granny.
Regarding the matter between those two,
let me handle it.
I will let both of them
experience a very passionate encounter*. [*lit. thunder in the sky ignites fire on earth]
Once started, it's out of control,
brother's happiness.
Why are we even talking about terms?
Okay.
If this is a good idea,
I will reward you handsomely.
Thanks, Granny.
I just know that when he needs money, he will appear. It's never for anything good.
Granny, I feel that it's still not too appropriate.
No problem.
Brother Bao.
When I was young,
I was always hoping to grow up quickly.
Now, thinking about how little time I have left,
With a blink of an eye,
how could life be that short?
Granny.
Don't think about such sad things.
It's not sad.
Granny has many memories here.
Furthermore, they were all very valuable.
I have been fully contented my whole life
except for just one small regret.
Look at the scenery.
This little stream
reminds me of when I was young.
Your grandpa took me camping at Lala Mountains.
He caught a little "flower" fish in the stream
After that, he cooked it for me by the stream.
I really can't forget that taste by the stream.
But if I could only try that again,
it would be so great.
It's not that difficult, right?
"Flower' fish is the Taiwanese local dialect.
In the mountain, there has all along been restoration work done.
Granny, why don't
I'll go to the mountains tomorrow to buy you a "flower" fish to cook. You can be a flower after eating it.
You!
Okay?
Xiang Xiang.
Did you go and visit Grandpa Song?
Yes, I go there everyday.
Then, is Yi Jie still angry with you?
She's still angry with me and completely ignores me.
It's okay.
Display more sincerity. She'll definitely forgive you.
Xiang Xiang, you have already promised me
to take care of the Song family, especially Yi Jie.
Okay, I know already. Don't be so worried, okay?
Don't pull me. Grandpa.
Don't pull me, I need to go.
Dad, you're so old. You have to sit
Because I'm getting old, I have to go. If I get older, and I want to go, there'll be a problem.
Grandpa, what's wrong?
Yi Jie. Quickly help me beg your dad.
It's so late and he says he wants to go to lala mountain and fish.
Lala mountain to go fishing? Why?
It's because Granny Ke is not going to live for long
and she suddenly wanted to eat the "flower" fish. You can't buy this fish at the market anymore.
that's why I want to go to the mountains and fish it for her to eat.
I wanted to fulfill this small wish for her so that she can depart contented.
Grandpa.
There are so many members in the Ke family.
There should be at least one person that can fulfill Granny Ke's wish.
You just don't to worry.
That's the filial piety shown by their family's offspring. I'm different.
I'm her friend. Between friends there must be a spirit of loyalty and self-sacrifice.
So I must definitely make considerable achievements. Otherwise, people will talk about me later.
Bye bye.
DAD!
You are going to the mountains alone.
What if something happen to you?
How can I face to see Yi Jie's Dad?
That's right.
Our family will not let you do such a dangerous thing.
Okay. This is your display of filial piety. I will respect it.
Since you don't want me to go and you can't fish,
Forget it.
You know how to fish. You go, here.
What?
You know how to fish. you won't let me go. Then you should go. Grandpa!
Stop messing around.
Understandable. Lamentable. I'm discontented.
All my life, I've attached great importance to friendships.
I was thinking when I pass away,
will anyone give me a horizontal board? On it is inscribed: <i>For friends' sake, he had knives piercing 'two small, round objects'.</i>
Father, it's to have 'knives piercing both sides*'. [*to value friends and sacrifice oneself for them.]
How puny is 'Knives piercing both sides'! 'Knives piercing 2 round objects', that's big sacrifice.
You women won't understand. What a pity!
Grandpa, it can't be that serious.
It's so strange.
I always thought you were a loving grand daughter.
Of course, she is.
In the past, when she meets old folks on the streets,
she would help them and
hold their hand and cross the street.
Why is it that this time, you are so heartless, so cruel towards Granny Ke?
Grandfather.
I'm not contented.
How sorrowful! How lamentable!
Not only have I failed in life, I've also failed to impart effective family eudcation.
So, you actually don't have any empathy for Granny Ke. Forget it, don't go then.
I'm not satisfied.
fine, grandpa
tomorrow I will definitely find that fish for you.
Don't joke about this.
Since when did i ever lie to you?
Thank you.
<i>Subtitles are brought to you by the True Love Team @Viki Support our volunteers Do not make hardsubs from our work. You too can Join Viki and subtitle your favorite dramas
Assistant General Manager, you're working late today?
I'm handling some matters pertaining to the carnival's performing group.
Just afraid of sudden, unexpected situations arising.
Do you need my help in this?
Wei Cheng said that he has almost settled everything.
so there's no need to worry.
That's great.
Why haven't you went home? you just started
You probably shouldn't need to work late yet.
It's precisely because i've just come here that there's still some work I'm unfamiliar with.
I don't really understand.
So I just wanted to ask to stay back, look up some information,
to let myself quickly grasp the situation.
That's really great.
Are you leaving? Do you want to leave together?
Sorry to trouble you.
It's raining.
Wait for me, I'll go get an umbrella.
It's alright. The rain is not that big
And the car is parked up front.
Why not this
You take jacket.
What happened? Hurry and get in the car.
I've grown so big and this is the first time someone held the door for me.
Be careful.
When I heard what you've just said,
your ex-husband Zeng Jian Ren still really don't know how to take care of women.
Sorry, I shouldn't be saying all of this.
It's alright.
Thank you. Let's go.
Okay.
<i>As your organisation and our company's</i>
<i>Down payment time limit has passed.</i>
<i>all affliated with our company's dance group will not carry out</i>
<i>any performance at your organisation's anniversary celebration event.</i>
<i>Please forgive us.</i>
Here, take a seat.
Granny.
In a little bit, I'm going to the mountains to pick a flower for you.
If it goes well, you'll be able to eat it tonight.
Then do you still remember the directions I gave you on
how to get to the restaurant?
I remember. I already mapped it out.
Grandma will wait for your return.
Alright. Rest well.
Bye.
Bye. Come back soon!
Okay. Don't worry.
Bye.
Cheng Cheng!
Your brother had left.
Granny. Don't worry!
I've already prepared.
No Problem. everything is fine.
This way then.
Yes!
Who put this thumbtack in the middle of the road?
Such a wicked person. He'll definitely suffer retribution.
Why is it raining while it's still sunny?!
Retribution is for him, not me! God!
I will definitely send Yi Jie home safely.
Grandpa Song. Thank you for all you do for us.
Really. Thank you.
Come, give me the vehicle.
Ke Wei Xiang
<i>These Subtitles were brought to you By the true Love Team @Viki
Come, give me the vehicle.
Ke Wei Xiang
Get on the car. Give me the motorcycle.
Go away! Don't touch my motorcycle.
What are you doing? You get in my car first to take shelter from the rain.
No. Why do I have to get on your car?
Miss. First, it's raining heavily.
Second, your motorcycle has broken down, so I beg you, have a bit of grievance,
just get on my car. Okay?
I'm sorry. I don't wish to accept your proposal at all.
Get out of the way.
Give me.
You want to give me a ride?
<b>Even if I die in the mountains alone,
I won't accept your help.
Song Yi Jie.
Get in.
I already said I don't want to take your car.
Song Yi Jie. Take it as I'm begging you.
Thee's really no way for me to see you facing danger alone going into the mountainous area.
So, I'm giving the car to you. I'm not getting on it. OK?
Ke Wei Xiang!
Ke Wei Xiang! I don't know how to drive!
<i>These Subtitles were brought to you By the true Love Team @Viki
Thank you for riding in my car.
Also.
Sorry.
I know that I shouldn't pursue you in order to fullfil Granny's wish.
It's not fair to you and it's selfish.
I'm really sorry.
So I've decided that after this, I won't make you angry
or bother you.
But along the way,
of course I don't expect you to still regard me as a friend.
But we can at least be acquaintances.
Ok?
These Subtitles were brought to you By the true Love Team @Viki
If you want to eat, get it yourself.
Say thank you.
Thank you.
What's wrong?
That's so strange.
Before this trip I filled the gas tank.
What are we going to do now?
Wait for me
What's wrong?
Gas leak?
Quickly call the Car Emergency Road Assistance.
i dont' have a signal.
i also don't have one.
Ke Wei Xiang, your magnetic field and mine are incompatible.
Something unfortunate always happens every time I meet you.
Granny, why are you in such a hurry?
It smells so good.
Now that mom and dad are not here,
take your time enjoying it.
What's with you granny?
It's really so fragrant.
you don't have to exaggerate granny
Why is the door open?
Is there anyone home? Ah Ying.
Why is the door open?
Is there anyone at home? Ah Ying.
Aunty Ah Ying.
Oh, Grandpa Song, Mama Song
We're right here, in the dining area.
Hello everyone
Aunty Ah Ying.
Hello
Are you feeling better?
Aunty Ah Ying, you're eating meat?
No it's not. Mama Song, it's me.
i'm the one that's eating
I was in my room and I smelled this aroma
i want to smell it.
What time is it already and you are only just eating now?
We haven't ate yet.
Oh, is that right? Then let's eat together.
Mama song, sit
I will get the rice for you.
Oh, then I won't hold back then.
Thank you.
Don't look at it anymore.
You can't eat it, it's too oily.
If you keep looking at it, you'll be more sad.
You can watch us two eat. Try to holdi it in.
You just need to endure it and it will pass. Okay?
Grandpa Song, Here.
Thank you,
It's alright, no need for that.
Mama Song,
Thank you, here.
Aunty Ah Ying, Today I came here to talk to you about
the activity that Wei Xiang and Yi Jie are embarking on.
Do you think that this method is effective?
It is.
This kind of love is just like
the piece of roast meat in your mouth.
You need to take time to slowly roast it.
That's right, and you can't use a big fire.
You need to use a small flame to cook it
Only this way then can the flavour be absorbed in.
Love is just like that.
It takes time, only then will there be feelings.
It taste so good.
Granny
I'm exercising
Hey, Wei cheng.
Are you saying that Wei Xiang and Yi Jie are now climbing up the mountain together?
okay, i understand.
If there are further news, you have to tell us.
okay, bye bye.
That's fantastic.
Look
Whether a person has any feelings,
whether this meat is delicious or not,
just needs the devotion to spend time cooking it on a slow fire. No, nurturing it.
That's why I wanted to give them the time to get to know each other.
Aunty Ah Ying. If this trick of yours was used during my Father's
and your era, its effectiveness would be guaranteed.
but right now
i shouldn't say it
it's alright, just say it
i know.
What she's trying to say is
our family's supreme tyrant's aggressiveness is ultra strong.
If they're together They're going to argue
Your prince will be bullied by our little missy.
You guys don't understand.
Fighting is feelings and scolding is love.
Merely thinking about the way this young couple bicker, so cute!
This make me recall
of my other half
when we used to fight and scold,
Mother Song, what's wrong with you?
I feel sad.
Sick people sometimes
Sick people would think of their dear departed ones.
It represents that
their time is almost up.
At times, if thinking even deeper and further,
the time is here.
Hey, don't talk nonsense.
Be careful of the sick person's mood.
Don't you all just talk. Do eat your meal.
Grand Song, Mother Song, please eat.
You really know how to cook.
Don't be shy, make yourself at home.
I know.
It's so deadly fragrant.
Very delicious. Totally taken control of my stomach.
<i>These Subtitles were brought to you By the true Love Team @Viki
You can't be lost, right?
Impossible.
The mountain is my friend.
I'm just waiting for my friend to give me information.
Then, please ask your friend what exactly is it telling you.
It said...
to walk over there.
How long more?
Soon.
(Delicious Tribal Food)
Wait for me.
Such a rare sight.
The wind and rain are so strong and heavy,
there are still guests here to visit us.
What do you want to eat? I will prepare them immediately.
Boss, no need. May I ask if there is a kind of fish here known as the flower fish?
Yes. There are lots of them here.
We had an especially bountiful catch this year. The whole bunch of them. The small ones, we let go.
We kept seven of the big and fat ones.
Seven?
Then can I buy them all?
Nope, sorry.
Why?!
You guys came too late, I already ate everything.
All seven?!
i couldn't finish after eating the fifth fish. There's two left.
I threw them out to that little cat to eat at the front door.
When you guys came in, didnt you see it? He was eating the flower fish.
Big Brother, are there any other places where they sell this fish?
I think at that mountain, that mountain, that mountain...
and that mountain behind. That's all.
Boss may i ask, is there any other way you can help us?
Please don't use that pity face to look at me.
I already told you that I can't help you.
The rain is so heavy and old folks are very naggy.
big brother, I'm begging you
That fish is what my beloved granny really wants to eat this fish
if she can't eat it . . .
So, please you have to help me.
No matter how you get that fish I'll pay as much as you want. Please, I beg you.
i told you there's no solution. then there's no solution.
Boss, please help us. We're begging you.
Oh, you guys really love to look for trouble.
Fine, follow me!
Hurry and go.
Thank you.
Also, these are very important. Don't forget them.
Let me check if I'm forgetting something
Everything is set ,OK
Okay, take out your hands.
Here, let me hold it for you.
People say that when you go out, you rely on friends. at home you depend on your parents.
You go to the seaside to look for fish and arrive on the hill to then look for us, the aborigines.
I'm almost finished drawing the map so you guys won't forget.
And also this won't wash off OK
What are you gus daydreaming about.
It's almost dark out. If it's dark out, you guys need to spend the night camping..
Thank you.
Wait a minute,
i forgot to tell you something
Most fishes like serenity but the flower fishes like noise.
They like to hear people talk, especially love talk.
you guys have to smile happily and talk very loudly
and when you reel the fish it'll be very big.
okay
Wait there's more!
let me tell you, when I say speak loudly it doesn't mean to argue
Those flower fishes are very smart. They can tell if you are saying sweet nothings or fighting.
If the fish hears you argue
then he's sad and if he's sad he'll swim away.
And he won't bother with you two.
Okay.
It tastes so good.
Why is the fish flower so tasty?!
no wonder Granny never forgot
But, of course.
It's the most valuable and attractive thing in our shop, our male lead, of course it's delicious.
Let me tell you, it's even more excellent with the rice wine.
This is not just a simple rice wine. It's endorsed by that big celebrity.
other places don't have this.
Am I wrong?
Wait a minute, wouldn't this fish be hard to catch?
Not really, this fish is simple to catch.
This type of fish is greedy, if there's food he'll bite.
So easy to catch
Then, wouldn't they be able to catch it before night falls?
Don't worry young man I already told them about the fish.
I'm saying that I've already fed them till they are full.
They wouldn't be able to catch them. It won't be a problem for them to stay overnight.
But whether they can be a pair, that would depend on them.
Come, let's drink.
if there's not enough, we'll go fish some more.
The flower fish is just too tasty.
Very good.
I need to take this back home and give it to my mom to eat
Are you sure the map should be read this way?
You must go according to the shop owner's angle, like this.
Your hand still hurts?
No, we're almost there, it's right up front.
Hurry
Are you sure you're fine?
If you can't catch the fish, don't blame your hand.
You need to walk faster.
Why are you standing here?
You told me to hurry up.
Look.
We're here.
<i>Ep 11 Preview
Subtitles are brought to you by the True Love Team @Viki
<i>Support our volunteers Do not make hardsubs from our work.
<i>You too can Join Viki and subtitle your favorite dramas
No comments:
Post a Comment