Monday, May 22, 2017

Youtube daily report May 22 2017

A: Alrightyyy!

A: So we are going to react to,

A&S: The Fin.

A: Which means, " The End"

S: OHH, right!

S: I was thinking of a fish fin the whole time

S: Totally forgot my french

S: Hello, my name is to eat a potato chip

S: Goodbye Madam and Sir

S: This is a really nice scenic view

S: Just a nice sce--

when you can't deal

S: I don't know why we love stuff like this so much?!

A: I don't know!!!!

S: because it's good.

shook and mesmerized

S: Sir what?!

A: Can you repeat that again?!

fLANNEl SHirT acTIVATEEEE

wORLD PEACE

when life makes sense again

A: I'm living for this

A: Don't cry

S: I'm so emotional here

S: Guys, this is like my playlist-esque kind of genre here man!

S: Deer in the headlights

S: Just having like the smoke in the background

S: These guys are cool!

A: And the filter?!

A: The filter too! And the whole like-- him! With his little drum on the car

S: Who is this group? // A: I CANNOT!

S: NOPE. Already Ash and Seems Approved

S: Ash and Seems Approved, right here right now guys

S: This guy's voice,

S: He's taking me into a meadow of like eternal grace

S: yes, fill it with the pink smoke

S: Get some "pinkvibes" up in here

S: Again, the whole effortless cool image

S: She's so pretty

A: I just want to like lye down somewhere right now

A: That satin blouse, I see you girl, I see you

S: Throw the teddy bear away

S: We're grown-ups

A: Oh my gosh!!

S: Everything about this song here

A: today is a day of devastation

S: I like that sound

A: It's like hitting me in the heart

A: Okay, we didn't say rip the bear apart

S: I just said to gently throw it away

A: you done?!

A: My heart

S: This was a treat

S: This group is a treat

A: They are, really

S: This is so good

S: Today is a good day

A: "It's a beautiful day and we can't stop ourselves from smiling!"

A: "If you're drink--" wait we don't do that

BYEEEEEE ♥

For more infomation >> The fin.- Night Time Music Video Reaction - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Che cosa conta nell'attività indipendente? - Previdenza AXA - Duration: 0:19.

For more infomation >> Che cosa conta nell'attività indipendente? - Previdenza AXA - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to Seduce a Woman-3 Ways To Seduce Women-Turn A Woman On-2017 - Duration: 3:54.

How to Seduce a Woman-3 Ways To Seduce Women-Turn A Woman On-2017

How to Seduce a Woman-3 Ways To Seduce Women-Turn A Woman On-2017

How to Seduce a Woman-3 Ways To Seduce Women-Turn A Woman On-2017

How to Seduce a Woman-3 Ways To Seduce Women-Turn A Woman On-2017

How to Seduce a Woman-3 Ways To Seduce Women-Turn A Woman On-2017

How to Seduce a Woman-3 Ways To Seduce Women-Turn A Woman On-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment