Monday, May 22, 2017

Youtube daily report May 22 2017

Anime pig Breaking News

Manga app "comics Hot" has surpassed pre-registered 10,000 people!

To celebrate it, "Tomokazu Ms. Namikawa Daisuke Seki"

According to the "Aya Mr. Katsuyuki Konishi Uchida," "Natsuki Hanae-san"

Voice cartoon "voice actor talks" will be free delivery within the app.

The "cartoon hot"?

In the present application, in addition to the popular works such as "Angel Heart" in the serialized in the "Monthly Comic Zenon", "Wakakozake" "Chiruran Shinsengumi Requiem", being distributed in the "WEB comics ze Nhon," "North Star up-and-coming of works such as fist strawberry taste "," Oda cinnamon Nobunaga "," drew the OL of living alone "of, beyond the still popular" fist of the North Star, "" City Hunter, "" flower of Keiji-cloud now ~ "and to, timeless classics, such as the topic of the drama original cartoon" My Girl ", and this application will deliver the original works will be the first published.

In addition, the distance between the author aims to Japan close comic app, until now will continue to achieve the form of exchanges of readers and authors that not been achieved through a variety of ways.

Image quoted from PV

Pre-registration campaign

Held period o'clock service the day before the beginning of 18 from May 1, 2017.

Way of pre-registration, URL of the official HP is in the summary run.

Everyone joined forces, Get a prize Uzes!

Honja also a ~.

For more infomation >> 【Present plan】 We receive luxury prizes at advance registration campaign! 【Comic Relief】 - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Saab 900 Cabrio 2.0 S - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Saab 900 Cabrio 2.0 S - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Master Class "Liftingový make-up" TianDe - Duration: 6:13.

For more infomation >> Master Class "Liftingový make-up" TianDe - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

SANTIAGO CAMPILLO& BAND. No Sabes Estar Sola. Todo Rock Murcia 4K - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> SANTIAGO CAMPILLO& BAND. No Sabes Estar Sola. Todo Rock Murcia 4K - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Kidney Stones, Bladder Stone and Urinary Tract Stones - Pain of Stones - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Kidney Stones, Bladder Stone and Urinary Tract Stones - Pain of Stones - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

SolidWorks Tutorial Indonesia #052 (Eng Sub) - SolidWorks File Properties - Duration: 8:38.

In this video, We will learning about "File Properties" or the file informations.

Welcome back at the "One Future Solution" channel.

Thanks for watching this video.

In this video, We will learning about "File Properties" or the file informations.

We will learning "File Properties" by using this model.

"Ratchet" which We've been created in the SolidWorks video tutorial series #46 about "Configuration".

Now, We can open our SolidWorks !

Then, We can open the "Ratchet" file from the video #46 !

"Open" !

We can click this "Ratchet" !

"Open" !

So, what is "File Properties" ?

"File Properties" is any informations that owned by our model.

So, some informations or details that owned by our model.

We can define the "File Properties" from,

"File" !

Then, We can go to this "Properties" !

Or,

We can click this outside area first !

Or We can go to the "File Properties" from this icon, besides the "Rebuild" icon, click it !

After We in the "File Properties", there's provide 3 tabs over here.

"Summary, Custom & Configuration Specific".

We can focus about the "Summary" tab first !

So, "Summary" tab contains some standard informations of our files, this "Ratchet" files.

There's "Author, Keyword, Commands, and so on".

Ok, We can try to fill this empty fields, start from the "Author" field !

You can input your own name in this field !

Ok, let the other fields unfilled, so this is the "Summary" tab.

Then, We can learn about "Custom" tab, click !

So, this "Custom" tab contains any informations that We will use for creating a 2d drawing (technical drawing).

Usually, a technical drawing it contain any informations about who drawn, checked & approved its, materials, etc.

So, We can input all of that informations in this "Custom" tab.

Let's say We will add the "drawn by" informations in this tab, click this field !

Then, type "Digambar" (in english "Drawn by") in this field !

Then, select "Text" for the "Type" column" !

Then, click at this field and input who's drawn this drawing, input your name !

Then, We can click at the "Evaluate Value" field !

So, this is the conclusion (the text that will be shown in the drawing).

Then, add a new one below this field, click ! Then type "Diperiksa" (in english ( "Checked by") !

Then, select the "Text" option !

Then, We can input the same name with the previous !

Then, click this "Evaluate Value" field !

Ok, the conclusion has already shown.

Then, add the new one ! Type "Disetujui" (in english - "Approved by") !

Then, use "Text" option for the "Type" !

We can input the same name in this field !

Then, click at this field !

And then, add the "Material" !

We can select "Text" option for the "Type" !

Then, We can click this small arrow icon !

For this field, We want to make it linked with the material that We use in the "Feature Manager Design Tree" !

So, We can click this small arrow icon !

Then, select the "Material" option !

Ok, so this is has been linked with the SolidWorks material that We defined in this area.

And because We haven't defined this "Ratchet" material, so it will using "Not Specified" material as shown there.

Then, We can add the new one, We can type "Berat" (in english "Mass/Weight") in this field !

"Text" !

And for this field, We want it to be linked with its "Mass", select the "Mass" option !

Ok, so there's still many options that listed here, so you can used them as your needs.

Then, click this field !

Ok, after We already inputted some informations that We want to use for the 2d drawing,

We can go to the "Configuration Specific" tab over here, click !

So, there's "Custom & Configuration Specific" tabs.

The main functions is same, to add any informations that We will use for 2d drawing (technical drawing).

The differences is just at the system which applying this.

So for this "Configurations Specific" tab,

The informations that similar with this "Custom" tab will be applied to the configurations that We've been made.

If We check at the "Configuration Manager" tab !

Right here, our file has these 5 configurations.

If We defined just the "File Properties" in the "Custom" tab like this,

so, that's informations will be applied to all of 5 configurations that We've been created.

But if We use this "Configuration Specific" tab,

Let's say, for this "Forged Short" configuration,

We can select the "Forged Short" configuration first in this field !

So, We want to make this configuration have a different file properties informations,

We can click this "Custom" tab first !

Then, We can click this "1" !

Click & hold !

Then, drag it down until "5" !

After it's already blocked like this, release our cursor !

Then, We can copy that informations, "CTRL+C" !

After that, We can go back at the "Configuration Specific" tab !

Then, We can click at this field !

Make sure, the "Apply To" field already shown the "Forged Short" configuration !

Then, click this "1" !

And press "CTRL+V" !

So, for this configuration We want to change "Value" of the "Digambar" (in english "Drawn By") field, like this !

We can input another value (name) in this field, Let's say type "Solid" as its value !

As same as for this field "Solid" !

Then, for this field, input "Works" !

Ok, so We already changed these 3 informations for this "Forged Short" configuration.

As We can see here, the "Evaluated Value" column has been changed too.

So, for the other configurations in this model, except the "Forged Short",

they will using the "File Properties" that defined in the "Custom" tab.

Meanwhile for this "Forged Short", it will using this specific "File Properties" that We've been made.

Then, We can select the "Machined Long" configurations option in this field !

Then, We can click this "1" !

Then, "CTRL+V" !

Then, change the value of this field become "Fanta" !

"Sprite" !

And "Coca-Cola" for this one !

Ok, so for the "Machined Long & Forged Short" configurations, We defined the specific "File Properties".

Meanwhile for the "Machined Short & Forged Long" configurations,

because We didn't defined any specific "File Properties" in this "Configuration" tab,

it will following/using the "File Properties" that defined in the "Custom" tab in the 2d drawing.

Now, We can click "Ok" !

Then, We can go to this "Feature Manager Design Tree" tab !

We can edit this "Material" !

Right click !

"Edit Material" !

For this one, We want to use "Steel" !

"AISI 304" !

After We selecting the "AISI 304" material,

Click "Apply" ! Then click "Close" !

Then, We can go back to the "Configuration Manager" tab !

So this "Machined Short" configuration using "AISI 304" for its material !

For the "Machined Long", double click !

Click this tab !

Change the "Material", right click the "Material" ! then click "Edit Material" !

Select "Alloy Steel" for this "Machined Long" configuration material !

"Apply" !

"Close" !

So, this "Machined Long" using the "Alloy Steel" and for the "Machined Short" (double click) using the "AISI 304".

Then, for the "Forged Short" !

Right click the "Material" ! "Edit Material" !

"AISI 304" !

"Apply" !

"Close" !

Then, for the "Forged Long", double click !

Right click the "Material" !

"Edit Material" !

"Alloy Steel" !

"Apply" !

"Close" !

So for the "Long" using the "Alloy Steel" and for the "Short" using the "AISI 304".

Then, We can check the "File Properties" again !

After We defined the materials, as We can see here the "Material" value for this field has been changed too.

The value following the material that We used.

Then for the "Configuration" tab, We can check the "Machined Long" file properties for its material !

"Alloy Steel".

Then, for the "Forged Short" !

"Alloy Steel".

So like that.

Ok, We can change for the "Machined Long" !

Click ! Then, make this field to be linked again with the "Material" option !

Then for the "Forged Short", click !

Then, make this field to be linked again with the "Material" option !

Nah, the "Evaluated" value has been changed into "AISI 304".

And then, We can click "Ok" !

So, that's the way to define the "File Properties" that We want to use in our 2d drawing.

And now, We can "Save" or press "CTRL+S" !

Ok, I think it's enough for this video.

If you have any comments, inputs or if you want to share any knowledges,

please kindly to type your comments at the comment field below !

Thank You !

Ok, thanks for watching this video.

And if you think this video could be benefits for you or for your friends,

thanks for shared this video !

and thanks for subscribing the "One Future Solution" channel !

And see you in the next video ! :)

For more infomation >> SolidWorks Tutorial Indonesia #052 (Eng Sub) - SolidWorks File Properties - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

🚙 LOCATION DE VOITURE AU MAROC - 7 ARNAQUES A EVITER 🇲🇦 - Duration: 12:09.

For more infomation >> 🚙 LOCATION DE VOITURE AU MAROC - 7 ARNAQUES A EVITER 🇲🇦 - Duration: 12:09.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar F-Pace 2.0D R-Sport AWD Black Pack Navi/Camara/Panoramadak/Headup/20inch - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Jaguar F-Pace 2.0D R-Sport AWD Black Pack Navi/Camara/Panoramadak/Headup/20inch - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz V-Klasse V 250 d CO Avantgarde Edition L - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz V-Klasse V 250 d CO Avantgarde Edition L - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V50 2.0D EDITION II € 2950,- EXPORT PRIJS!/ NAVIGATIE/ ECC - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Volvo V50 2.0D EDITION II € 2950,- EXPORT PRIJS!/ NAVIGATIE/ ECC - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Recall: Nathan's Hot Dogs May Be Contaminated With Metal - Duration: 0:17.

RECOMMENDATIONS DUE TO CHILD

OBESITY RATES AND DENTAL

ISSUES, BOTH OF WHICH ARE ON

THE RISE.

AN IMPORTANT RECALL TO WARN

YOU ABOUT AHEAD OF BARBECUE'S

SEASON.

THE COMPANY THAT MAKES NATHAN'S

AND CURTIS HOT DOGS ARE

For more infomation >> Recall: Nathan's Hot Dogs May Be Contaminated With Metal - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

🚙 LOCATION DE VOITURE AU MAROC - 7 ARNAQUES A EVITER 🇲🇦 - Duration: 12:09.

For more infomation >> 🚙 LOCATION DE VOITURE AU MAROC - 7 ARNAQUES A EVITER 🇲🇦 - Duration: 12:09.

-------------------------------------------

Cambio de pelo Radical / Reaccion de mi novio - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> Cambio de pelo Radical / Reaccion de mi novio - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Partir étudier au Japon avec AFS - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Partir étudier au Japon avec AFS - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

İĞRENMEME CHALLANGE- IYY (İĞRENDİM) - Duration: 6:13.

For more infomation >> İĞRENMEME CHALLANGE- IYY (İĞRENDİM) - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

How To Rap: Using Slang - Duration: 5:02.

what's up everybody its dono in this

video I'm going to be talking about

slang in rap and I got a question which

was basically how to use slang and rap

especially if you don't understand a lot

of the slang that gets used and i'm

going to give an answer that's probably

a little bit different than what you

might expect but i think it's going to

serve you better in the long run so i

could talk about how i got stacks back

at the crib or dimes up in my whip but

it's not going to help you to explain

all these different kinds of slang if

you don't understand them naturally if

it's not a part of speech that's used

where you're from in my opinion the best

rap comes from really expressing what's

most natural and unique to you so if

you're using somebody else's slang then

more likely than not it's not going to

sound natural at all it's going to come

out all weird you're probably going to

use it wrong like it just doesn't make

sense to take other people's slang and

use it as your own it's not going to

come across well it reminds me of this

idea that people have stuck in their

heads that rap has to be in the

braggadocio style right that you have to

do this self hype like i'm so cool and

I'm dope check me out like you don't

have to rap in that same style in the

same way that you don't need to use the

slang that other people are using to

make rap music use things that are

natural to you look for your own unique

way to tell your story and that's going

to come across so much more genuine and

resonate with so many more people on top

of that you should be using the slang

that's natural to you because the first

group of fans that you get most likely

is going to be geographically pretty

similar to you so when you're using

these kinds of slang it's going to be

stuff that people around you know so

that's really going to be a much better

starting point than trying to take the

slang from rap songs that you like and

put that out into your own music in a

way that's really unnatural now I also

understand if you just

want to know what some of that slang

means if you really want to know like

you hear something in a song you have no

idea what it is it's really not that

hard just go look it up urban dictionary

is the best resource that I know of

they're going to give you the definition

probably being used in the rap song so

just do that whenever you run into

something you don't know now the way

that the question was framed kind of

talks about slang as a way to increase

your vocabulary so I kind of get where

they're coming from but when I talk

about vocabulary I mostly mean looking

for additional ways to express yourself

naturally when I say you should be

reading and looking at other resources

and trying to look up new words and

stuff like that it's more so that you

have access to more words not so that

you have to be locked into specific

ones you can potentially look at slang

the same way and try to learn these

different phrases to open up your rhyme

possibilities but you're going to run

into the trouble of if you're from a

certain place that doesn't use that

slang and you're trying to push your

music there people aren't really going

to understand what you say and on top of

that slang is usually a little bit

different than you know just learning

normal vocabulary words normal

vocabulary words come with pretty strict

normal easy to understand definitions

slang a lot of times has really

specific context and connotations that

you may not understand if you are not

naturally exposed to those kinds of

phrases on that note though if you are

looking to you know learn some more

slang for that reason be aware that a

lot of the slang is just kind of crude

which can totally work with your style

but if you're trying to do something a

little bit more conscious your time is

probably going to be spent better

working on just generally expanding your

vocabulary totally up to you and what

fits your style I just wanted to give

you a couple ideas about how slang can

fit into rap. if for some reason you

really intimately want to learn slang

then you're going to need to engulf

yourself in whatever culture has that

slang you need to talk to people you

need to listen to music you need to read

stuff you need to really engage

in whatever subset of culture has that

type of slang so you can understand its

usage properly and use it properly

otherwise it's just going to come across

weird that's really I've got for this

video so as always if you've got

questions comments topics you want me to

cover throw them down in the box below

I've also got a full 30 day how to rap

course i have a link to that below along

with the discount code and i've also got

a website rap better.com where you can

check out some more resources i will see

you next time don't forget to subscribe

so you can stay up to date on the videos

and if you have any questions comments

or topics for me to cover leave them

down in the box below and I'll get to

them as soon as possible see you next

time

For more infomation >> How To Rap: Using Slang - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Yêu là Tha Thu (Em chưa 18 OST) - Japanese Piano Cover by Innie ft. wizardrypro - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> Yêu là Tha Thu (Em chưa 18 OST) - Japanese Piano Cover by Innie ft. wizardrypro - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

【Present plan】 We receive luxury prizes at advance registration campaign! 【Comic Relief】 - Duration: 2:01.

Anime pig Breaking News

Manga app "comics Hot" has surpassed pre-registered 10,000 people!

To celebrate it, "Tomokazu Ms. Namikawa Daisuke Seki"

According to the "Aya Mr. Katsuyuki Konishi Uchida," "Natsuki Hanae-san"

Voice cartoon "voice actor talks" will be free delivery within the app.

The "cartoon hot"?

In the present application, in addition to the popular works such as "Angel Heart" in the serialized in the "Monthly Comic Zenon", "Wakakozake" "Chiruran Shinsengumi Requiem", being distributed in the "WEB comics ze Nhon," "North Star up-and-coming of works such as fist strawberry taste "," Oda cinnamon Nobunaga "," drew the OL of living alone "of, beyond the still popular" fist of the North Star, "" City Hunter, "" flower of Keiji-cloud now ~ "and to, timeless classics, such as the topic of the drama original cartoon" My Girl ", and this application will deliver the original works will be the first published.

In addition, the distance between the author aims to Japan close comic app, until now will continue to achieve the form of exchanges of readers and authors that not been achieved through a variety of ways.

Image quoted from PV

Pre-registration campaign

Held period o'clock service the day before the beginning of 18 from May 1, 2017.

Way of pre-registration, URL of the official HP is in the summary run.

Everyone joined forces, Get a prize Uzes!

Honja also a ~.

For more infomation >> 【Present plan】 We receive luxury prizes at advance registration campaign! 【Comic Relief】 - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Hole Lotta Shakin' Ch. 2 - Funny Urban Fantasy Audiobook - by Robert Lee Beers - Duration: 19:31.

Tall Tale TV.

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Short Story Audiobooks.

Hole Lotta Shakin' A Tony Mandolin Short Story

By Robert Beers Chapter 2

"Tony!"

Someone was shouting, but all I wanted was to keep sleeping.

At least that nightmare had passed.

"Tony!

Wake up!"

That was Frankie.

What was he doing in my bedroom at this time of day?

I opened one eye and growled, "Do you know what time it is?"

He looked down at me.

What was he doing in his Private Investigator get up, complete with the fedora—?

And then it hit me.

The quake— "Frankie," I said, sitting up, "The

sinkhole…"

And then I looked around.

I was sitting on cobblestones… and people in costumes were looking at me…

I asked the big guy, "Where are we?"

He turned in a slow circle, saying, "I… don't…

know…"

"Clear off the bloody street!"

I heard hooves clopping and jumped, just as a for real horse drawn cart went trundling

by.

Frankie said, "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Tony."

"Not funny big guy."

"I wasn't joking.

What was that tube he was shooting at us with anyway, a transporter?"

He headed over to the sidewalk.

I noticed it was wooden.

I joined Frankie on the sidewalk.

The storefront next to us looked old-fashioned, but it didn't look old.

I wondered, could we have been taken and dumped into a movie set?

One of the few remaining lots where they still had entire town mock-ups?

I said to Frankie, keeping my voice down, "Look around for cameras, or anything else

that looks out of place."

An old touring car went chugging by, but again, it didn't look all that old.

I was getting a very strong feeling of being out of place in more ways than one.

He murmured, "You mean, like us?"

I nodded, not feeling like arguing the point, "Yeah, like us."

"You fellas new in town?"

I looked up and found myself looking at a man right out of history, a policeman, but

not of the era I knew.

He had a helmet on with a big brass star on it, a high-necked deep blue woolen uniform

coat held closed by brass buttons, and a silver multi-pointed star pinned to his left chest

pocket.

He had an old-fashioned police truncheon in his right hand.

I stood and took off my fedora to show respect, "Why, yes, we are, officer," I replied.

Then I added, "I guess it kind of shows, doesn't it?"

He relaxed, sliding his truncheon into its holder and then smiled, "Well, let me guess,

you're trying to find one of the hostels for newcomers and got lost, right?"

He glanced at Frankie and added, "Try the Post House, they tend to be friendlier to

the Negroes, even the giants like your friend there."

I smiled back.

"Thanks," I said, and then asked, "Uh, which direction is it?"

He pointed west and then tipped his helmet, "Stay out of trouble, now."

And started walking east.

I said to Frankie, "We need to find a paper."

He replied, "I don't see any dispensers."

"If what's happened what I think has happened, we won't see anything like that, not for

about fifty years.

I think we've gone back in time."

He was silent for a bit and then whispered, "I think I need a drink."

When you've had experiences like the big guy and I have had, you'll understand why

he reacted that way.

I started walking, noticing the old cable car rail down the middle of the street.

"I'm with you on that big guy.

Let's find this Post House.

I hear they're real friendly with the Negroes."

"Oh shut up."

We got some stares as we both laughed out loud.

The Post House was a white, three-story building about a block off the wharf, which we could

both easily see from the street.

The end of the Wharf Market Building, what Market Street was named after, jutted into

the picture just on the left side of our view.

From that point on we saw masts, rigging and the figures of sailors clinging to some.

"This is weird, Tony," Frankie muttered, "Really, really weird."

I replied, "I'm right there with you, big guy, and you know something else?"

"What's that?"

"I don't think they take plastic."

"Oh, my gawd…"

The foyer of the Post House looked, as with everything else we'd seen like it had come

out of a historical record.

The furnishings, the wallpaper, everything had that feel of a time long ago.

A man sat in one of the cloth-covered armchairs reading a paper.

The masthead on the front page read The Chronicle.

His costume said Turn of the Century, as did his haircut and mustache.

"Excuse me, sir," I said.

He looked up at me, his expression showing both confusion and curiosity.

"Yes?"

He asked.

I pointed at the paper.

"Are there other copies of that available?"

He nodded and pointed at the reception desk, "On the counter," he replied.

The place was full, which wasn't surprising.

If I remembered my history, one of the few subjects I was actually interested in during

school, pre-quake San Francisco had a booming population of over 300,000 souls, making it

one of the top ten most heavily populated cities in early twentieth century America.

Immigration was way up there, especially among the folks of my background, the Italians.

I made my way across the room and grabbed one of the papers.

The clerk didn't object, but that may have been because Frankie and I were almost twice

the size of anyone else.

I'd forgotten about that.

It was going to be kind of like walking among Hobbits.

Most of the population was closer to five foot in height instead of six.

I wondered what they were thinking about Frankie.

The city was a lot more inclusive when it came to blacks than the rest of the country,

but he still had to look like something out of fantasy to them.

I grabbed a chair and sat down.

Whoever had planned the hostel had thought ahead, there was plenty of places to sit.

I also smelled food, which got me thinking about my rather empty stomach.

Frankie took the chair next to me.

We were still getting a lot of looks, which could be for any number of reasons.

Unfolding the paper, I found the date, March 4th, 1906.

These people, no, correct that, we had just about six weeks before everything changed.

"Oh, look," Frankie said, leaning over and pointing at a story on the back of the

paper, reading…" that wild tribe of the Philippines whose ruling passion is the cutting

off of human heads…have established a village after the manner of their native habitations

at Central Park, on Market Street."

He looked closer and said, "The writer's E.M. Swift-Hook… hmm, now why does that

name sound familiar?"

I looked over the top of the paper at him, "Yeah, the Igorots.

That park was around 8th Street if I remember.

Right up Market.

The civic Plaza's there now.

The old City Hall didn't survive the quake."

He looked at me and said, "Tony, I'm getting hungry."

I nodded, "Like I said, they don't take plastic and I doubt they'd recognize the

bill I do have."

"We could try," he said, mournfully.

I pulled out my wallet and removed a twenty dollar bill.

Then I said, "Wait here.

I've got an idea."

There was another bit of obscure San Francisco history I'd remembered.

He shrugged, "Olay."

The clerk was a young man with flaming red hair and muttonchops.

I almost asked him if he knew how to play Whipping Post by the Allman Brothers.

He could have been Duane's size, a bit shorter than me but rail thin.

I showed him the twenty and asked, "Can you break this?"

He stared at the bill.

And then took it, "What's this?"

He asked back, "Are they changing the money again?"

I just looked at him and shrugged, "Seems to be mostly with tens, but I hear a few of

the others are getting it too, like this twenty."

"Don't you know it," He said, "I've got about four or five different kinds in

the cash box.

The bank doesn't care, they take 'em all.

Never seen a twenty like this, though."

I thought, "Kid, you have no idea."

Then I said, "Yep.

Tell you what, if you can give me ten dollars in coins, I'll let you keep the extra ten

from that when you turn in the money to the bank."

He shook his head, "I don't know… that's an awful lot of money.

I'd feel like I cheated you."

I smiled, "Don't worry about it.

I'm most interested in the convenience and don't have time to go to the bank myself."

I leaned forward and whispered, "I'm an inventor and I've got a lot more where that

came from."

Well, the last part wasn't a blatant lie.

Reaching into my coat, I pulled out the cheap ballpoint pen I carried and held it out to

him.

"Is that a pen?"

He asked.

"How does it work?

I don't see a nib or a plunger."

"See that button on the end?"

I said, pointing, "Press that once and start writing."

After clicking the pen he started writing and said, "Wow!

It's so smooth…"

"No dipping, no mess, no ink on your clothes or hands," I said.

"So, what about that ten dollars?"

Frankie looked up as I approached him.

His eyes widened as I dropped five silver dollars into his hand.

"What did you do?

You didn't rob—" I cut him off, "No, and keep your voice

down.

I made a trade, a new twenty for these old coins."

"Tony…"

Frankie murmured, "What if we change the future without knowing it?

Those new twenties have stuff even the 1960's didn't know about.

I remember this story about the butterfly effect, and I've seen the movies.

They didn't end well…"

"Frankie," I replied, "Do you want to eat, or not?"

A good portion of the San Francisco waterfront before the ought-six quake was relatively

unchanged from its Barbary Coast days.

Saloons and restaurant and dance halls dotted the landscape.

And, just like the modern day, a good portion of the crowds could be a bit on the rough

side.

Unlike the modern day, just as on Market Street and on our way to the hostel, Frankie and

I out-massed most of the crowds by about a hundred pounds or more.

A lot more where the big guy was concerned.

Mostly we just got stared at, but at the first place we stepped into, Frankie's skin tone

almost got us mobbed.

"Get that trash outta here!"

"We don't serve junglebunnies!"

Frankie growled, "Who said that?"

I looked around.

The bar was crowded, as all of the ones we'd passed had been.

You could hear the slap of the waves, gulls crying and a few sea lions yelping from the

bay just out the back door.

Most of the patrons had the look of sailors and dockworkers, short, with heavy shoulders,

knit caps, and thick woolen coats.

A lot of them had knives strapped to their legs, and I saw several hilts sticking up

out of boots and stockings.

A few of them had blades in their hands and we were not getting friendly stares.

"Not now, big guy," I whispered, "Changing the future, remember?"

"But they said…"

I grabbed his arm, "We can't take any chances.

Come on.

Let's try a place not so close to the docks."

We did and didn't get any more success than the first one.

As we were walking past a boozer with raucous piano music coming out of it, a guy in a cowboy

hat and wearing a duster plowed right into Frankie.

"Damnit!"

He swore and backed up.

He was tall for this time, about my height.

He stared at Frankie, "What in the hell are you?"

Frankie said, "I'm new in town.

Sorry if I got in your way."

I noticed the gun strapped to the cowboy's hip.

It was a pretty fancy rig, built for fast draw.

"Oh God," I thought, "a gunfighter."

The fellow's eyes narrowed and he stepped back a little further, "I hate darkies,

especially ones who can't keep out of a man's way."

I was picturing the big guy in the street with a hole in his chest when one of the city's

finest interrupted the coming tragedy.

"What's going on here?"

The gunslinger glared at Frankie, "This ain't over," he growled and turned to

stalk off.

The cop looked at us and said, "This isn't a part of town where you want to be wandering

around, especially with your friend there.

I'd suggest going that way a couple of blocks."

He pointed west.

After saying thanks for the advice, we headed back toward the intersection of Market and

the Wharf District.

"That was a real gunfighter," Frankie murmured.

I nodded, "I know."

"I wonder if I could take him," Frankie mused.

"What?"

I blurted, "Are you out of your mind?

This is not a video game, Frankie!"

He nodded back, saying, "Oh, I know that Tony.

But remember when we had that Castro Theater revival of Annie Get Your Gun?

I played the quick draw character?

Well, I had to practice and I got pretty good.

Some said I was almost as fast as Bob Munden."

He paused, "Even if I really don't like them."

That was true.

When we were working, the big guy preferred to use his nightstick or his hands.

I didn't have an answer for that one.

The last thing I needed was for the big guy to get a reputation in pre-quake Frisco as

a gunslinger.

We hoofed it back up to Market Street and Frankie pointed, "That's where I want

to go!"

He said it so enthusiastically I had to see what he was pointing at.

The image was unmistakable.

Towering over its neighbors like a dolled up matron, the old Palace Hotel was the biggest

and gaudiest thing around.

Over nine stories high in a city where three was the norm, the Palace was something I should

have thought of from the beginning.

If information was needed, I'd more than likely find it there.

And besides that, with its cosmopolitan atmosphere even Frankie and I, dressed like a certain

PI who wouldn't show up for another thirty years or more might just fit in.

Trolley cars, drawn by horses competed on the street with a wide assortment of early

cars and trucks along with horn drawn wagons, buggies, and bicycles.

It looked like either side of the trolley rails could be where the lanes were, but not

based on what I saw.

It seemed to be more like, pick an opening and go for it was the name of the game.

I was pretty sure there was no such thing as a DMV in existence.

I remembered seeing an old silent movie clip of Market in 1900, but seeing it, in reality,

was something else altogether.

About a half block from the hotel we were stopped again by a member of the city's

finest.

This cop was a bit bigger than the last one, and something about his face looked familiar.

He was another redhead, with bright blue eyes.

I was betting he was Irish, as they tended to either head into law enforcement or law

breaking back then.

"Now where's a couple-a fine strappin' lads like you going, eh?"

Bingo!

Nailed it.

About as Irish as they come.

I decided to try the truth, well… as much as I could afford, "From the dock area,

officer.

We're new in town and thought we'd try the Palace."

He looked at us, nodded as if running the story through his BS detector and then said,

"Sounds good, but tell me this, what do you do for work?

We can't have flim-flam buggers adding to the crowds, y'know."

I pulled out my license and flipped it open, "Well, officer, if you must know, we're

on a case for a client, and if I don't miss my guess, we'll learn a fair amount just

by listening to the talk in the bar."

He peered at the license, and then muttered, "Well don't that beat all.

They're licensing you fellows now?"

He leaned back and looked at me and then at Frankie.

"Pinkertons?"

I caught on and said, "No, private contractors.

There's less of a chance of having to deal with corruption upstairs if you catch my meaning."

The officer nodded, "Aye that I do.

I like that.

Good man."

He whacked me on the side of the arm.

"Good man.

So, this Anthony Mandolin I see on the card.

Any relation to old man Mandolin up on the wharf?"

My heart almost stopped.

I'd forgotten about that.

My great grandfather had started up near the area now called Fisherman's Wharf.

He ran a stall and owned his own small fishing and crabbing business.

I'd never met him, but my father had told me hundreds of stories about him and his steadfast

and unbending integrity, even in the face of what became Frisco's own version of the

Mafia.

I said, working to keep my voice steady, "Sort of, from what I hear.

And you are… officer…"

He held out a hand and replied, "Monahan, Officer Patrick Monahan, at your service."

I was going to need the paddles if this kept up.

I shook his hand and said, "Nice to meet you officer Monahan.

I'm Tony and the big guy here is Frankie."

He looked up at Frankie, who tipped his hat, saying, "Officer," in his best Michael

Clark Duncan bass, and shook his head.

"I don't imagine you get too many who try to fight, do you?"

I chuckled, "Not too often."

Officer Monahan tapped his helmet with the tip of his truncheon and walked off, whistling.

Frankie grabbed my arm and squealed, "Toneee, do you know who that could be?"

I nodded, "Yes, I know exactly who that was.

Pat's named after his grandfather, an Irish copper who came over from the old country,

and it looks like his grandfather knew my great grandfather, whom I'm named after.

And before you say anything, no, we are not going visiting."

"But—" I turned and said as carefully as I could,

"I'd rather not take the chance of not being born, get it?"

I mimicked butterfly wings.

"Ohhh… gottcha."

We walked into the Palace Hotel.

Hole Lotta Shakin' is a short story by Robert Lee Beers, author of The Tony Mandolin Mysteries,

the best unknown supernatural mystery series on the planet.

The Tony Mandolin Mysteries take place in and around today's San Francisco, and in style

are a mash-up of Nero Wolf, Harry Dresden and the Vimes novels of the immortal Sir Terry

Pratchett.

There are seven finished novels in the series, an 8th in the works and several short stories

offered for free on Kindle Unlimited.

If you go to http://asmbeers.wixsite.com/robertleebeers everything is there and more.

So that's chapter two!

Just 5 more episodes to go.

I wish I could record this for you guys all at once, but my boss might complain if I took

a week off work to do it.

Besides, it builds tension this way!

I want to take a second to thank everyone who's been coming on board recently.

The number of subscribers has doubled in the last week and a half, and the outpour of support

has been amazing.

And to all the new writers who jumped on board, you guy's are awesome!

We've got some really cool stories coming up.

If you liked this chapter, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss the next one.

I'm Chris Herron and that's it for today's Tall Tale TV.

For more infomation >> Hole Lotta Shakin' Ch. 2 - Funny Urban Fantasy Audiobook - by Robert Lee Beers - Duration: 19:31.

-------------------------------------------

HTC U11 vs Sony Xperia XZ Premium: Great Comparison! - Duration: 7:35.

Hi guys!

Some days ago Sony released its new flagship smartphone Sony XZ Premium.

We decided to compare new smartphone with one of the best Android smartphone of this year

HTC U11.

By the way, you can watch our comparative video HTC U11 vs Samsung Galaxy S8.

Click the button, in the right corner.

Both smartphones from our comparative review have its unique features: XZ Premium has

4K HDR- screen and 960 fps slow motion video recording.

While HTC U11 offers its own Companion assistant alongside Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.

Also, new HTC smartphone is the first device with Edge Sense.

It is the company's new interaction technology that lets you perform various actions by

squeezing the lower half of the phone's body on each side.

It's intriguing for sure, but might not prove, as immediately appealing to users,

as Sony XZ Premium killer screen resolution and fancy slow-mo talents.

As for design, HTC U11 with its Liquid Surface design offers not only a more natural feel

in the hand, but a smaller overall footprint and narrower bezels, despite both phones are

equipped with 5.5-inch displays.

By comparison Sony design language is bold, but dated with strong lines and comfortable

rounding along its edges hindered by bigger bezels.

As seems customary for 2017 flagships both devices feature protective glass

(Gorilla Glass 5 to be exact) with metal elements.

They look great, but attract fingerprints after even the slightest touch.

Sony has an established history of making its devices life proof and the IP68-certified

dust and water resistance found on XZ Premium that means it's no exception.

HTC has only recently started use protection for its phones and HTC U11 enjoys the best

protective body in the company's history with IP67 certification.

Both smartphones have excellent screens.

In the case of HTC U1, its Quad HD Super LCD5 panel,is both beautiful and unquestionably

bright with exceptional viewing angles.

As for Sony XZ Premium display, it offers 4K resolution that gives you an insane pixel

density, DR10 support, a superior viewing experience, when looking at media made for it

If you're a music fan, HTC U11 features BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition reworked to turn

the body of the phone into an acoustic chamber, which supposedly helps with frequency response.

The 3.5mm headphone jack has been given the axe, however.

Sony XZ Premium also boasts a respectable pair of front facing stereo loudspeakers

and support for noise-cancelling headphones, but without the need to ditch 3.5mm headphone

jack altogether.

At least HTC gives a USB Typce-C to 3.5mm adapter with every smartphone U11 that features

its own integrated amp to ensure that you still get great quality audio.

As for the cameras, HTC U11 has UltraPixel 3 sensor with a 12-megapixel resolution,

f/1.7 aperture, 1.4μm pixels, OIS, EIS and a blisteringly fast 0.3 second shutter time.

Sony's new 19-megapixel Motion Eye tri-sensor heads up the XZ Premium's imaging experience,

with an f/2.0 aperture, EIS and visually arresting 960-frames-per-second

slow-motion recording.

You just have to decide, whether you want the speed of the HTC or the slow-mo of Sony

in your pocket.

The smartphones use similar hardware: Qualcomm latest Snapdragon 835, followed by 4GB of

RAM, microSD expandability and Quick Charge 3.0 on the battery front.

However, HTC U11 trumps the Premium, if you're planning on slotting in a memory card, as

the latter is limited to 256GB cards, while HTC can take cards up to an insane 2TB.

Meanwhile Sony Premium sports a larger 3230mAh battery (versus 3000mAh on HTC U11), but we

suspect fewer pixels and lower performance demands of HTC U11 might mean that HTC smartphone

can work longer, than Sony smartphone.

If it isn't already evident, the HTC U11 and Sony XZ Premium share some pretty fundamental

elements and yet offer uniquely different propositions.

The new HTC U11 is expected to hit the market sometime in June for around $840, while Sony

XZ Premium is hitting stores imminently, at the same price.

Thanks for watching!

Share you opinions in comments under the video.

Also you can find useful information and links, where to buy cheaper below the video.

Subscribe to our channel – Tech Brothers!

For more infomation >> HTC U11 vs Sony Xperia XZ Premium: Great Comparison! - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar F-Pace 2.0D R-Sport AWD Black Pack Navi/Camara/Panoramadak/Headup/20inch - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Jaguar F-Pace 2.0D R-Sport AWD Black Pack Navi/Camara/Panoramadak/Headup/20inch - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Best Learning Zoo Animals 🙉 Box of Toys 🎈 Toy Collection 🎁 Animals for Kids 😀 Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 8:12.

Learning Zoo Animals

No comments:

Post a Comment