Saturday, August 12, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 12 2017

Hello!

I've been wanting to do a video in French for a while

and I haven't been speaking French a lot this summer.

Yeah, it's been a while since I've really spoken French...

So I wanted to make a video on how I learned French

because I already made a video on how I learned Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.

I know I'll make a lot of mistakes

since I haven't-

I haven't spoken a lot of French recently.

And the story starts six years ago

something like that

in high school when I took a French course.

I learned things like:

"My name is Angela,"

"I really like cats,"

"I live in the United States."

They were basic phrases, not complicated.

I only learned present tense -er verbs

like "to dance," "to talk," "to like," "to sing"...

And that was it.

So when I went to university/college

I was looking for something to major in

since I already was majoring in Spanish.

I wanted to add another [major].

I decided, "Well, I like languages, so I'll continue studying French."

I taught myself

French grammar.

It was a little bit like Spanish.

There were some words that were like Spanish.

And there were things like the imperfect

and the preterite...

In French it's the passé composé, which doesn't exist in Spanish.

It's just the past tense.

It's complicated.

The grammar was a little like Spanish.

So it wasn't very difficult.

I taught myself the imperfect, passé composé,

conjugation.

and some vocabulary.

I had to take a placement exam

to be in

French 104

because it was the second semester of my first year in college

and that's how they do things.

I did not place into 104.

I placed into 103.

However, I spoke with the head of the department

and he said, "Well since you already know Spanish

I'll put you in

the French class

and I know you'll have to study

a little more than your classmates but

I'll put you in the class."

And I said, "Wooo! That's so cool!"

After that, I took a semester of French.

I learned A LOT.

And I also

watch shows in French

and I spoke French with people on italki.

And...

I practiced a lot

because I really wanted to get better at speaking French.

I also...

I wrote in my diary,

as I always do, in other languages.

I also watched shows in these languages

in order to maintain them.

I took the class and decided that I wanted to major in French.

I spoke with my professor and she said,

"You'll have to take the placement test or

or you can find French summer courses."

I couldn't find any French courses in the summer.

I was going to study French a lot

but I was already going to study it a lot, since

I have fun studying languages.

But one day, after class...

she asked me to stay behind

and she told me, "You don't have to take the placement test.

He'll put you in French 300

to start the French major" because if I didn't start with

French 300,

I wouldn't be able to do the test-

the French major

because one must start with level 300

and I was already late in starting

this major.

SO

I was afraid because I knew that I didn't have the same level

of French as my classmates and I thought

that I would fail,

but I studied a lot.

I continued studying with italki,

by speaking with people.

I used the Memrise app to study.

There was a course that was called:

"450 Most Common French Verbs."

I used that course to study and I watched

Disney movies

and I listened to French music

and I did all those things in French

at home.

I took a year of French in college.

And if you already follow my videos,

you will know that

I went to France.

I studied in Nantes for a semester, so I improved my spoken French a lot.

I made all my videos in French when I was in Nantes, so

you can watch those videos if

if you want. I don't know.

What else?

I took another year of French the year after,

and here I am now!

So in total, I studied French for 3 years, I believe.

Now I have to maintain my French because I don't want to forget it.

I want to maintain it.

I have a...special relationship with French

because sometimes I like French but sometimes

I don't like the pronunciation because it's very difficult

and I know that I have an accent, maybe American,

because I'm American,

or I don't know...Sometimes when I speak

other languages, people tell me that I speak in-

Not that I speak in.

That I have a Spanish accent but I don't know.

I'm not a native French speaker.

That's my story!

So that's how I learned French

and if I could tell you something

It's to try

having everything in French around you like

watching series...

like Code Lyoko or Totally Spies.

I love cartoons

and when I was little, I watched these series in English

but

the French version is the original version.

So I wanted to watch these shows in their original language.

There are also Disney movies in French,

and other options...Also

write in your diary.

If you don't have one,

get one.

Listen to music.

Do everything in French because

it's the key to knowing, learning, and getting better at French.

So that's it, all my advice!

And my story.

I hope you like this video

and I'll see you next time!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Comment j'ai appris le français - Duration: 9:03.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 107 1.0-12V XS AIRCO 5drs - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 107 1.0-12V XS AIRCO 5drs - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Ultraman X THEME SONG /ウルトラマンX ( Lyrics ) cover by atsuki - Duration: 4:30.

Moshi ima Sekai ga horobite naku narou toshitemo

Dare ka wo mamoreru Yuuki wo motte irarerukai?

Demo Hitori dewa Susumenai Toki aru yo...

Dakara Kimi to Asu wo shinjite tobunda

Tomo ni tatakaun da

Yume no Kanata ni toki hanate Shinjiaeru Kokoro to Chikara wo Kurosu sasete

Mune no takanari rinku shite Te to Te Tsunagi susumou Minna tsukame Mirai wo

Kimi to Boku no Kizuna Urutoraman X

Moshi Ima Chikyuu no Mirai ga naku narou toshitemo

Dareka wo tasukeru tsuyosa wo motteirarerukai?

Demo hitori de wa ugokenai toki aru yo...

Dakara Boku to Jibun shinjite tsukamou

Tomo yo, iza yunaito

Hoshi no Kanata ni mai agare

Daichi keri Oozora e Koe to Koe wo kasanete

Atsui kodou wo kakinarase

Me to Me awase Sakebou Umare kawaru Ashita e

Kimi to Boku no Namae Urutoraman X

Yume no Kanata ni Tokihanate Shinjiaeru Kokoro to Chikara wo kurosu sasete

Mune no Takanari rinku shite Te to Te Tsunagi Susumou Minna Tsukame Mirai wo

Kimi to Boku no Kizuna Urutoraman X

(Hoshi no Kanata ni ) mai agare Daichi keri Oozora e Koe to Koe wo kasanete

Atsui kodou wo kakinarase

Me to Me awase Sakebou Umare kawaru Ashita e

Kimi to Boku no Namae Urutoraman X X

For more infomation >> Ultraman X THEME SONG /ウルトラマンX ( Lyrics ) cover by atsuki - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

RuPaul Sleeps With THIS Ev...

For more infomation >> RuPaul Sleeps With THIS Ev...

-------------------------------------------

My Hometown: DJ Double K - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> My Hometown: DJ Double K - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Android Hacking By Secrets Codes Hindi | Top 10 Secret Codes For Android Mobile | All Codes Of Phone - Duration: 7:36.

For more infomation >> Android Hacking By Secrets Codes Hindi | Top 10 Secret Codes For Android Mobile | All Codes Of Phone - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

MY TOP 25 KPOP MALE SOLO ARTISTS | 2017 - Duration: 6:16.

fav song: Hogu, 0, I'm in Trouble

fav song: Think About Chu, 42, No Sense

fav song: Egoist, Suddenly, Bom Bom Bom

fav song: Hyung, Water, K.B.B

fav song: Better Know, Night, 042

fav song: Gettin by, heyahe

fav song: January, Life in Color, No Matter What

fav song: I Am Me, What If, Body Language

fav song: Give It To Me, Better Together, I'm Good, La La La

fav song: Heart Pound, The Manual, Now

fav song: Can't Help Myself, You Who?

fav song: New Face, Gentleman, Right Now, Daddy, Napal Baji

fav song: As Feel, Bonny

fav song: The Song, Eat, Complex

fav song: Rainism, La Song, 30Sexy

fav song: Lonely, What You Want

fav song: Won & Only, Heartbreak Hotel

fav song: Think About Chu, DaDaDa, Too Much

fav song: Good, Just Do It

fav song: Woo Ah, Bermuda Triangle, Oasis

fav song: Please, Know Me, Right Here Right Now

fav song: Please Don't, Day 1, You Don't Know Love

fav song: I'm Not Sorry, Bermuda Triangle, Pour Up, 21

fav song: Mommae, Hulk Hogan, Stay With Me, Aint No Party Like an AOMG Party, On It

fav song: Love Is A Dog From Hell, Lie, Fire, 0

For more infomation >> MY TOP 25 KPOP MALE SOLO ARTISTS | 2017 - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

龙珠超中大神官和全王的特殊能力分析,大神官的特殊能力超越全王 | 龍珠超 - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> 龙珠超中大神官和全王的特殊能力分析,大神官的特殊能力超越全王 | 龍珠超 - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

热:国王阿德里亚诺生活回归平静,但还是让人感到唏嘘| 中国 消息 - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> 热:国王阿德里亚诺生活回归平静,但还是让人感到唏嘘| 中国 消息 - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

How to Record Mobile Screen HD with Internal Audio For |Android Without Root |Urdu|Hindi - Duration: 5:38.

For more infomation >> How to Record Mobile Screen HD with Internal Audio For |Android Without Root |Urdu|Hindi - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Top 8 Most Expensive Houses Of Bollywood Actors | Top Houses of Bollywood Celebrities - Duration: 4:52.

Top 8 Most Expensive Houses Of Bollywood Actors

Top Houses of Bollywood Celebrities

No comments:

Post a Comment