Monday, August 14, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 14 2017

whoa

fuc***ng...

No, don't stand up.

Whoa can any bro holy?

2:11, that's my s**t wow

Are you guys doing man?

You got I've never know but I've never known about this place make you guys

Shed again

You asked me if we want to come in on our photo first of all first of all

First of all I was coming to help your mothe***cking as*. I was coming to help your mothe***cking as*

I was coming up your mothe***cking a*s. I was coming to help your as*

Right all right, I will welcome some f**king attitude with me. I was coming to help you but but in f**k the camera

I'll turn this shit off to beat your a*s. I was coming to help your mothe***cking a*s

For what for what? It's good people this world still that's what I roll bar get your man flag me there. Oh shit

What's up, bro? I was saying something me aim at a frilly f**king conversation

So you a wouldn't own a s**t - f**k de hory, man

I hear you. Hey this moth***ucking like leaders trying to fu**ing help y'all no, I'm sorry no, no

He doesn't mean you in a good vibe. Are you gonna ask me for fu**ing use fu**ing camera?

Hey, don't lay over tolling the hooker mother**cking as*. I'll come every moth****cking as*

How you know always for the f**kin news company? How you like your little shit, man? I'm how did you know you back? Yeah?

Yeah, yeah, first of all first of all. I'm gonna teach you some fu**ing matters okay. I'm coming to fuc**ng help you motherf****rs I

Feel bad I feel bad

He's flagged me down

So I was coming to talk to you guys. How you know want to come up with food and water how you know that?

It's good people in his world still there. Yes, it's good people in this world still man

Yeah, it's good people this world still then it. I will buy keep fighting me down. I've never known about this place man

Holy s*it. Oh I felt bad. I stopped yeah, I stopped oh

I'm trying to help some people out. I feel fu**ing bad. I've been poor. I've been homeless, bro

That is why I stopped. I know the feeling I know the feeling you feel me I know the feeling

That's why I was telling to say hi, I

Was like actually guys. Are you hungry? - you guys be water or whatever I feel bad bro. I was homeless before

Never known about this place after I just happen to robot that holy s*it. What is that?

Like going going I feel bad. I drove it. I'm still going to do what I can to help because I feel bad

Like I said like I said

Don't even sweat it. We're good. We're good. I know the feeling we're good

I swear was I swallow what happened to you guys I've never known about this place, bro. I was just riding around, bro

I've never known about this place

Don't even sweat it bro. Even short. I don't even sweating while he was sweating what we're good. We're good. We're good

I've never loaded on this place

He said this place been for years. I've never been

Don't even sweat it bro. We're gonna burn before they broke. Oh

You should your money. Oh s*it

Wasting my time but I said with this video

Anyways, what's your name, bro?

What's your name one more? I'm kidding man. I'm kidding. What's your name, bro

Jonathan how long you guys been here man 3 years you guys hungry anything man?

You guys are hungry anything man

Amy you see I'm 26 talking we go. We go because you guys like where you think man?

You hollywood use water what you need man?

how difficult a gross

No, no, no, no you want some you want a bottle or something

You want a bottle so I'm up?

It's a story around here

I'm for me. I know the feeling bro. You something like

Over here which was beer

Anything for show man about you left same thing the show. I'll be right back man

I'm gonna stay out of that shit from us before

You give back the way you want to hug you back the way. I want you

Thank you work

So good, bro

I'm gonna come up with a bunch of times. I never knew this place existed

I'm gonna come back in like a few days to check on you guys. Let's do the salt do like I said I'd never

Do it do it's all good. It's all good. I guess I never knew this place existed, bro

He said when you flagged me down. I was like this part is a fu**ing sign man

It's uh I'll cover bring you guys food some fu**ng drinks imma fu**ing care dude. I feel bad for you guys

Do disperse all good rose all good man for real man. I know the feeling brother feel that sauce on holy s**t

We give it a piece. I was like. That's a sign man

For more infomation >> Stupid, Crazy & Angry People vs Bikers 2017 - "IM ONLY TRYING TO HELP..." - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

La prova del cuoco: Antonella Clerici felice grazie a Maelle - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> La prova del cuoco: Antonella Clerici felice grazie a Maelle - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Река Кама часть 2 \ Kama River part 2 - Duration: 3:37.

Serezhkin Cat

Presents

Greetings to all visitors and friends of my channel!

For those who have just joined us, I tell

As we reached the Kama from the northern city of the Republic of Udmurtia

to its southern point.

Who have not yet subscribed to my channel -zhmite on seal

bottom right

Or bell

I would not say that the night passed quietly.

Earth from the sky lit up bright moon.

Cozy burn dry twigs crackling

and sometimes discarding per meter of fire sparks themselves

lantern in a tent created a romantic mood

our clearing

Past us along the Kama floated a beautiful, almost ocean liner

Just who made into the night

a piece of the world.

Even the light flew photographed

But not for long, and disappeared just as suddenly as it had appeared.

The sky was studded with stars

Only there was no sense of them

and I went to sleep ...

The morning began with a chase fish farm

for neighboring motorboat.

Vote:

catch-nets?

no, do not catch net!

But, like, nothing happened.

Then we walked around the neighborhood.

We are watching the passing ships.

And enjoy the serenity and beauty.

Oh!

Ltd!

While my friends and I tried to catch a big fish

on a large river

Our girls went to collect firewood

in the nearby forest, and at the same

they collected mushrooms,

We cleaned them,

kindled a fire

Cooked fragrant tea

of wild herbs,

We prepared an amazing mushroom soup!

Note - night photos with luminous tape

appeared before

we ate the mushroom soup!

Ear, by the way, was too!

But that's another story!

To be continued...

my news

Recommended by YouTube

Subscribe to my RSS feed

For more infomation >> Река Кама часть 2 \ Kama River part 2 - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

💋😜💋সুন্দরী শালীর সাথে টাকার বিনিময়ে গুদ ফাঁটানো চোদাচোদি করলো দুলাভাই [Bangla Crime By Alvaro] - Duration: 10:06.

!!!

For more infomation >> 💋😜💋সুন্দরী শালীর সাথে টাকার বিনিময়ে গুদ ফাঁটানো চোদাচোদি করলো দুলাভাই [Bangla Crime By Alvaro] - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

The Gifted on FOX

For more infomation >> The Gifted on FOX

-------------------------------------------

N. Korea unlikely to launch attack against Guam: S. Korean defense minister - Duration: 2:03.

Amid the heightened tensions on the peninsula, the nation's defense minister briefed lawmakers

on the security situation.

The chief reassured parliament the possibility of an attack on U.S. soil is very low.

Kim Min-ji shares with us his remarks.

North Korea is unlikely to turn its threats into action.

That's according to South Korea's Defense Minister Song Young-moo... who said in a parliamentary

briefing on Monday that top military officials in Seoul and Washington share that view.

Last week, Pyongyang said it is considering striking areas around Guam using intermediate-range

missiles.

That threat followed President Trump's warning that the regime will be met with fire and

fury should it continue its threats.

"North Korea's ludicrous remarks not only jeopardize security on the Korean peninsula,

but also hurt regional peace and stability.

If North Korea continues its provocations, it will face stern actions from both South

Korea and the United States.

Seoul and Washington are closely cooperating and monitoring all developments in Pyongyang,...

and are preparing to take action instantly if a provocation is detected."

Minister Song went on to say that although it seems North Korea has developed missiles

capable of reaching Guam... it has yet to successfully master re-entry technology...

or miniaturize a warhead.

He said that North Korea's latest threats are rather seen as a means of bolstering solidarity

within the regime,... as well as a protest against the latest UN sanctions... and the

upcoming joint military exercises between Seoul and Washington.

In light of growing threats and provocations,...

Song said his ministry plans to speed up the deployment of the THAAD missile defense system.

Recent tests showed levels of electromagnetic radiation and noise from the THAAD system

were within legal limits.

The minister also said the president has requested that the South Korean military take any measures

necessary to address Pyongyang's threats,... as well as raise awareness of the need for

THAAD among people living near the site.

Kim Min-ji, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> N. Korea unlikely to launch attack against Guam: S. Korean defense minister - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 CVT Automaat Aspiration - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 CVT Automaat Aspiration - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

STORY TIME : She threw my leather jacket :o - Duration: 11:05.

Hello my foodies!!

After a long absence, i'm back again!

I was really busy those last couple of months, with a video untitled :

"She threw my leather jacket away!!"

It's my first story time,

i will try to be the more synthetic as possible,

because most of the time, when i tell a story, it's like... long!

So : the video will be splitted in 2 parts

The first part would be about the story in itself

and in the second part, 2 friends of mine, Adriana and Pauline would join the party!

Together we will talk about things my "friend" told me after the event.

Shall we start!

It happened during the June, 10th vegan place, if i'm not mistaken...

That day, there was a demonstration for the slaughterhouses to be closed.

Normaly, if i had a nice day, i should have made a vlog about that day.

But that's not what happened. I had to meet a friend with her husband.

Let's call this girlfriend... Nathalie!

Her husband... Today, we will call him Thomas!!! He will be called Thomas!(I'm Laughing because i had Adriana behind

the camera who was laughing like crazy hearing the name 'Thomas', it reminded her someone)

So, Thomas and Nathalie are.. huum... i mean "were" vegan friends of mine.

who were (are) eating gluten free.

Because i wanted to bake them a gluten free cake, i was late.

After the vegan place, i had to meet my friend, Adriana to her place around 8:pm.

Will preparing, i thought "you might be cold tonight, so grab something to cover you up".

While i was late, i thought "what would you wear knowing tonight, you gonna be cold?"

Then, i grab my leather jacket thinking

"you are goint to the Vegan Place (VP), will it be ok if you wear a jacket made out of leather?"

Then i thought "you bought it a long time ago, it doesn't matter, plus, you're late, so leave!"

(I bought this jacket before being vegan, and as a vegan i chose to keep it and to continue wearing it)

So, i'm in the VP, looking for a friend i had to meet. Let's call him...

wow..I was about to give his really name..

Let's call him Julien, hoping i won't forget that i chose this name.

So, i am with Julien and i look for my other friend in the VP.

She told me she had a stand espacially for that day.

Finally, i found the couple, i say hello, ect.

As we (Julien and I) had to go to the demonstration first and she had to stay to the stand,

i remembered that i had with me all the things (like camera and so on)with me for Adriana's meet up.

So i ask her if she could keep my stuff in the stand. She gave me her agreement, i came i the stand and let my stuffs and leave.

Now, i am back with Julien. I am wearing my jacket.

That day was really, really hot. Like 30/35 degrees or something, i don't remember

Anyway, the sun was burning like crazy.

So, i go back to the stand, put my jacket on the top of the stuffs i let and leave.

We go to the demonstration, everything goes as it has to be and we come back.

I leave Julien and i join Nathalie and we talk a little bit.

She was really busy with her stand so i let her be and turn to her husband.

Lily : How did we say we would come him? Adriana : Thomas! Lily : Thomas, thanks!

At least, someone is following the story... So Thomas!

We talk for a while, Thomas leaves and his sister... how can we call his sister..???

Samantha!!

So she's gonna be named "Samantha" and i hope i won't forget her name...

So, i am talking with Samantha, and at a certain point, i am thursty. I ask her if she agrees to go with me to Monoprix (supermarket)

to buy some water.

We went and came back at 6 pm.

For that VP, there was a ice cream truck,

Samantha asks me if we can go there to buy an ice cream. I agree, but i tell her as a reminder that the queue is really long.

Samanthan replies "don't worry, Nathalie did it earlier and she only waited a quarter, let's go"

So we go and start queueing. 6pm. 6:15pm. 6:25pm.6:30pm

6:45pm : we did not move a lot!

If i am not mistaken, the VP had to finish at 7:00pm

and at that time, we were still queueing.

I started to worry. I was checking time to time if my friend was still on the spot of the stand.

When we were served, it was 7:30pm

The ice cream was really tasty, but i will never wait that much of a time for an ice cream.

At first, i only wanted to accompany Samatha. I did not want to buy anything (i'm not used too).

But after some time, you think "at least, i will wait for something"

Anyway, we are with Nathalie again chit chatting.

We have fun, we laugh, talk and everything

Then she asks (her husband Thomas was back)

"was the leather jacket yours?"

i reply "yes, it was. why?"

"Because....Sarah threw it away"

So, Sarah holds a vegan pastry shop in Paris and she had that day a stand in the VP.

Sarah was sharing her stand with Nathalie for the VP.

Indeed, "Sarah" is not the real name of the person who holds the pastry shop.

I look at her, thinking she was joking.

I really thought it was a joke. So i ask her "what are you talking about?"

Then she replies "i am really serious. I promise you on the life of my cats...

(the most important things in the world for Nathalie, indeed)

your jacket was really thrown away"

I had a bug.

When i understood that my jacket was really gone,

I...Let's say that i lost it.

I stopped being polite.

Nathalie started to find excuses to Sarah. Like "if i were her, i would have done the same"

"We asked to a lot of people whose jacket it was but we couldn't find the owner"

"Plus, it's a vegan place.. coming with a jacket made out of leather is not a good idea"

I replied "i don't understand... i mean.. it's my jacket..."

"why would you throw a jacket away with excuses like : it was on the floor, or whatever?"

She was giving me every kind of excuses possible to justify that act.

But I couldn't understand how someone could threw someone else's clothe.

The main argument for her was the fact that the jacket was made out of leather, so with animal skin.

So that it was no one's property.

She even replied when i asked her :

"Let's admit that 'it is no one's property' can you explain me what the animal cause would gain after what Sarah did?"

The explanation was... I mean, what she replied was :

"That's true. You're right. I could have buried it and made a prayer for it"

To be honest with you, at first, i really thought that the one who threw my jacket away was Sarah.

That Nathalie did not want to have a discussion nor to listen to what i was saying.

So "we can't throw people's clothe like that!"

I thought to myself "it's ok. Do not make a scandal for that. Too bad.

When i left the VP, i was really cold.

Adriana knows in which state of mind i was when i came to her appartment.

Anyway, she may tell you that by herself.

I spent the weekend in a certain kind of spirit, and on Monday, i thought :

"As Sarah threw my jacket away, i think that telling her it was mine would be a good thing to do"

Maybe there was a trouble in a certain way, because I don't know what reason someone would have

to think that it was ok for him/her to throw someone else's clothes.

So i go on Fb to talk with Nathalie to whom i ask Sarah's contact.

(Knowing i knew the shop in which she was working in, i could have contact her directly, i only wanted be polite to Nathalie)

As a response, i had a huge mail.... like.. really huge.

I have known her for 3 years and in that e-mail, she resumed 3 years of reproaches.

We will talk about them in the second part of the video.

It was the first time i heard about those "reproaches", still, i tried to be as polite and caring as possible.

The end of her message was something like "either you make excuses for daring coming to the VP with THAT jacket

PLUS letting THAT horrible jacket in MY stand and i will think if you worth my interest

or you don't and i won't ever loose my time with someone like you.

oh non! she also added "i won't ever loose my time... and talk with Thomas if you want a reparation."

I give her my reply and a waited a bit. I don't like stories implying boyfriend, husband or things like that.

To me, it's the best way to have problems you were not looking for.

She saw my message but after 24h, she still did not give me a reply, so, as she asked, i looked for Thomas to have a talk.

He seemed quite annoyed and he really wanted to give me his point of view regarding of the event.

He was also trying to stay as impartial as possible, knowing Nathalie was his wife.

The more we talked, the more i started to understand that it wasn't Sarah who threw the jacket away, but Nathalie.

That Nathalie wasn't brave enough to admit and face what she thought.

That's why her reponse was mainly about reproaches which had nothing to do with the jacket in itself

nor the event

I tried my best for things to solve the best way as possible

It did not work.

After a week of negociations with her husband,

i recieved a really unpleasant message.

This message put an end to our frienship.

I think that we can be vegan

and we can have the same objectif but not the same way to achieve it.

Plus, we don't need to be in a veganism of the "one-track thinking"

If we are not able to agree on something as vegan, or not vegan

fair enough, but we don't need to be violent with each other.

Espacially when we call ourselves "friend(s)"

At the end, i had to block her from my facebook account.

I have trouble managing (needless) violence.

I really have trouble to deal with agressiveness, so i block and delete her account from my facebook.

So, that was my story time.

It was the first time i was facing a friend who did not understand what i felt/was saying

and who wasn't even trying to understand my point of view.

I can understand if someone doesn't want to wear clothes made out of animal skin even if s/he bought it a long time ago

because s/he is now vegan and able to distance from that clothe. But that the person finds the excuse of veganism

enough valuable to throw someone's stuff, no, i can't.

So, that's all for today

I don't know when i will be able to launch the second part, but i know it will be interesting.

So stay tunned for the upcoming video.

And usual : drink a lot of water, eat a lot of vegetables

but first and foremost : keep smiling :)

Deuces!

For more infomation >> STORY TIME : She threw my leather jacket :o - Duration: 11:05.

-------------------------------------------

BACK TO SCHOOL HAUL // Back to school shopping 2017 // The Holderness Family - Duration: 7:33.

- Hey guys, it's the Holderness family.

- Hi.

- And we're going to do

a vlog/back to school shopping/challenge at Target.

We're gonna buy some stuff

and then we're gonna be doing the challenge.

Charles is going to pick out an outfit for me,

what I'm going to wear on the first day of school,

and I am going to pick out an outfit for him.

- [Mom] First stop: Backpacks.

- I've got to pick out a backpack.

Huh, which one?

- [Mom] Minecraft, oo, just space, that's kinda cool.

- This matches my lunch box.

- What?

- This matches my R2D2 lunch box.

- I want this one.

Same price as this one, so...

Got to get this one.

- Tape, but I'm looking for a pencil pouch.

- [Mom] A pencil pouch?

- Yeah, to keep your pencils in.

This is cool.

- I need these so that we can do homework at home.

- See, this is like a ruler and a slap bracelet.

Look at this. A chandelier for your locker.

- [Mom] I don't think you need a chandelier--

- I know I don't, but it's cool.

I think I might get this one or this one.

- [Mom] What do you need that for?

- Well, reminders and stuff.

I think this one...

Hey guys, so we just got back from Target.

We bought a bunch of school supplies

and we're doing back to school unbagging.

We'll go back and forth and I guess choose one thing

that we got.

So the first thing that I got is this planner

and it's just like a normal planner

but it also has a pencil pouch attached to it.

So you can put pencils in there

and then you can put things in here.

And here and here and everywhere.

And then it's also really cool because it's also a planner.

- Same thing.

Same thing. It's a cactus Sharp.

- [Mom] So what are you gonna use that planner for?

I didn't see that on your school supply list.

- I like to write... I write stuff a lot.

- Are you gonna bring it to school?

- This is gonna be for my locker

and in the back there's like a mirror

where you can put it and, yeah...

And then in the front there's a white board

and then it comes with magnets

and then this goes off the side with a little marker.

And it's a three piece set, so three things.

And then I'm gonna open it.

Here we go, okay, so this

is the mirror.

Works pretty well.

- [Mom] Oo, it does work pretty well.

Look, there I am. Yay!

- Yeah. This also has a magnet and it's a white board.

Oo, look, it comes with a mustache!

And then this is like the little thing

where you can put your pencils and this marker

which you can write on here.

And then there's these two little magnets.

- Charles will have vlog day.

- [Mom] Oh, so you're making your calendar for your vlogs?

- Yeah, I'm making the calendar for the videos.

- [Mom] Awesome, okay, what's your next item?

- Oh, my next item.

It was my North Carolina backpack.

- [Mom] There was a lot of drama about which backpack to get

and here it is!

- Tarheels, Tarheels, Tarheels!

- [Mom] Let me see it.

- Tarheels!

- [Mom] Why did you pick this one?

There were so many others ones.

- Because I love North Carolina.

I can dance with it.

- [Mom] Does it pass the dance test?

- Yep.

- I also got these other magnets,

they're like gold...

Gold and teal and they're cool.

This next one is for everybody who has lockers.

This is a locker shelf.

And I got, I was expecting a lighter color,

but it's okay, it's cool.

- Aw, I forgot how to spell school.

- [Mom] Hold on, you forgot how to spell school?

- Yes, it looks weird.

- [Mom] Oh, goodness, you need to go back to school.

- We did not buy this in stores, by the way.

I want this video to go faster.

One more.

- [Mom] Please be careful.

- I've actually never functioned one of these.

- [Mom] You've never functioned one?

- No, 'cause I just...

Oh wow, so this is taller than I expected

but that's okay.

- [Mom] What is that little thing?

- So this little thing, I guess,

you can slide it out and you can put things in there?

- [Mom] There's a little flip there.

Oh gosh. That made me way nervous.

- So you slide it out, put some things in there,

you know, slide it back in.

Works perfectly.

- [Mom] Okay, so that's for the locker.

- Okay, although it might not fit in mine,

it could fit yours.

- [Mom] Okay, so Charles has checked out

of this unbagging video

and yeah, so it's all you.

- First, I got these magnetic clips.

So, you can like hang pictures and stuff.

And now I'm gonna see if they work.

- [Mom] So this will go in your locker.

- We'll see if they work.

Yay!

So I also got these other magnets,

and they're like supposed to just be little decorations.

Well, there's people who do like wallpaper in their locker.

- [Mom] What? People do wallpaper in their locker?

- I saw it

in Target, and then there was like a chandelier.

- [Mom] Instead we're getting magnets.

- And then I got these pencils,

these pens, and these pencils.

This is a lead to the pencil

just in case you run out.

And then this is the erasers

just in case you run out of those.

And then these are pens

and they're, like, all bright colors.

And every color except for the color that I need.

- [Mom] What color do you need?

- Red, but I have it upstairs.

- [Mom] Meanwhile, what are you writing on your planner

over there?

- Vlogs,

first day of school, basketball clinic,

basketball clinic, basketball clinic.

- Also got this cool water bottle.

It's green and it super looks super cool

and it has a clear top.

Okay, I'm doing it not right.

And let's test it out.

- [Mom] Oh, let's wash that first.

There's probably something in it.

- This is a cool lunchbox.

It comes with plastic silverware in a little container.

It holds macaroni and stuff.

Thanks for watching - Thanks for watching!

this video.

Make sure to tune in tomorrow

when I pick his first day of school outfit.

- And I pick hers.

- Yeah! And make sure to like and subscribe.

Yay! Yay! - Yay! Yay!

For more infomation >> BACK TO SCHOOL HAUL // Back to school shopping 2017 // The Holderness Family - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

CEWEK HEDON? MOVE ON! | Bruno Mars - Versace On The Floor Parody | Mr. Meme - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> CEWEK HEDON? MOVE ON! | Bruno Mars - Versace On The Floor Parody | Mr. Meme - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie 520i High Executive Automaat - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie 520i High Executive Automaat - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Før du køber ERP #01: Anbrud og pakninger - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Før du køber ERP #01: Anbrud og pakninger - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Increasing Discoverability in Publishing - Duration: 3:07.

Hi there.

I am John Bond from Riverwinds Consulting and this is Publishing Defined.

Today I am going to talk about discoverability in scholarly publishing.

Discoverability is the ability of a piece of content or information to be found by a

reader or user.

Discoverability is a concern for publishers, libraries, and readers because without proper

care and standards, a piece of material remains unfound.

In many ways, obscurity is the impediment to a search for valued, applicable information.

When discussing content as it relates to discoverability, I am addressing books, journals, databases,

online education, websites, and a host of other formats.

Essentially, any content that might be of interest to the end user.

Discoverability is connected to metadata, or information about information.

Examples of basic metadata are: author name and affiliation, title, ISBN or ISSN, doi,

publisher, date published, subject, keywords, readability rating, and a long host of other

items.

The care and feeding of this information is essential to discoverability.

Quality metadata and a formalized creation and distribution process by an organization

will increase exposure and therefore revenue or outcomes.

The first step in maximizing discoverability is ensuring that an organization is utilizing

current metadata standards.

Next is confirming the content and data is stored in a searchable repository.

Working with qualified and knowledgeable SEO or search engine optimization individuals,

whether inhouse or as a partner, is essential.

Ensuring you work with the right abstracting and indexing organizations and search engines,

and that you meet their standards, is key.

After these basic steps, a publisher or content creator will move onto higher level challenges:

proper link structures for a search engine to crawl at a site, not just using keywords

but the right keywords that reflect current search engine language, great tagging practices,

following accepted search algorithms, and much more.

The skills to do all of these tasks optimally are specialized ones and do not simply fall

into the skill sets of every IT or marketing employee.

An organization may need to look outside for qualified people to do an assessment for the

optimization of discoverability.

Following accepted standards, measuring the results, and setting goals is part of the

process to keep discoverability from being just a quixotic term.

This effort, while challenging, can mean wider distribution of content, more readers accessing

and downloading material, and possibly greater revenue.

If you'd like suggestions or references of how to assess your status and improve your

discoverability, send me an email.

Well that's it.

Hit the Like button below if you enjoyed this video.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel or click on the playlist to see more videos about

discoverability.

And make comments below or email me with questions.

Thank so much and take care.

For more infomation >> Increasing Discoverability in Publishing - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

ein einblick in mein leben|Yanniks vlog - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> ein einblick in mein leben|Yanniks vlog - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

BABY Episode 101 , Express Entertainment Drama , Behroz Sabzwari, Anzela Abbasi, Sabahat Bukhari , - Duration: 1:11.

BABY Episode 101 , Express Entertainment Drama , Behroz Sabzwari, Anzela Abbasi, Sabahat Bukhari ,

BABY Episode 101 , Express Entertainment Drama , Behroz Sabzwari, Anzela Abbasi, Sabahat Bukhari ,

BABY Episode 101 , Express Entertainment Drama , Behroz Sabzwari, Anzela Abbasi, Sabahat Bukhari ,

BABY Episode 101 , Express Entertainment Drama , Behroz Sabzwari, Anzela Abbasi, Sabahat Bukhari ,

BABY Episode 101 , Express Entertainment Drama , Behroz Sabzwari, Anzela Abbasi, Sabahat Bukhari ,

BABY Episode 101 , Express Entertainment Drama , Behroz Sabzwari, Anzela Abbasi, Sabahat Bukhari ,

BABY Episode 101 , Express Entertainment Drama , Behroz Sabzwari, Anzela Abbasi, Sabahat Bukhari ,

BABY Episode 101 , Express Entertainment Drama , Behroz Sabzwari, Anzela Abbasi, Sabahat Bukhari ,

For more infomation >> BABY Episode 101 , Express Entertainment Drama , Behroz Sabzwari, Anzela Abbasi, Sabahat Bukhari , - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Spyware Lipizzan Survival Tips 😀 | How to be safe?✌ | What to do if you are attacked🤔| - Duration: 4:16.

Click on the subscribe button and press the bell icon. To watch latest tutorials at first.

Hi guys, it's A.Z NOOR, and I'm back again. In this video I'm talking about the new spyware

for the android users. Spyware is like an virus or malware which will leak your private

data. It can leak your personal contacts, pictures or videos from your gallery, call

history, your location & even it can monitor your phone's screen and record your phones'

camera or mic. The name of this spyware is Lipizzan. It was detected by the help of the

Google Play Protect. Okay, google play protect is a default protector of your android phones'.

You can say that, it's a default antivirus for the android. Now, there are 2 questions.

No. 1, "How to be safe from this spyware?", & No. 2. "What to do if you are attacked by

this spyware?". Okay I've gave the timestamps in the description of this video. So you can

find your questions' answers very easily. Okay, let me give the 1st question's answer.

Okay, the 1st question is, "How to be safe from this virus?" No. 1, you can use the google

play protect. Just open your phone, go to settings and search google, click on security,

then Google play protect. Make sure that you are using the latest version of the google

play services. Now enable the "Scan device for security threats". Now enable the "Improve

harmfull app detection". To update the google play services you can follow the link given

in the description of this video. No. 2, Only use Google Play Store for downloading any

app. Because, it's secure. Don't download anything from the out sources. Because, the

spyware can secretly downloaded. If you want to download anything from the out sources,

then only download it from the popular websites. No. 3, Do not use any other antivirus for

phones, except the Google Play protect. No. 4. Never ever give any unwanted permission

to any app. As an example, You have downloaded a flashlight aplication, but it wants permission

for your contacts, location, etc. What the fuck. It's a flashlight app. It can ask the

permission of your camera. Because, the flash of your phone is near your camera. There is

no relation with the contacts or location with that flashlight app. Then it means that

this app can leak your private data. So, don't give any app that permission which is not

related with that app. Now, the 2nd question is, "What to do if you are attacked by this

Spyware?" No. 1. You can do a factory data reset in your phone. Then not only the Spyware,

all the virus, malware, e t c e t c will be removed. But there is a limitation. If you

do a factory data reset, then all your data will be deleted. You can not recover it. But,

no data will be deleted from your micro sd card. You can do that, 1st move your all data

in any safe place. As an example, you can upload your important files to the google

drive or cloud storage, if you want to do a factory data reset. No. 2. If you are thinking

that, it's too complicated, then you can use your phone in the safe mode. By the help of

this function, you can only use the defult apps of your phone. You can not use any other

third party apps. No. 3. If you can not follow these steps, then you can believe in the google

play protect. Okay, that's all for today. Before leaving I would like to say please

please please, I'm saying please, subscribe to my YouTube Channel and click on the bell

icon as to get the quick notifications of our new uploads. Drop a thumbs up on the video

and don't forget to share. You can like and follow me on the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,

Google Plus & on my own website. Links are in the description. By the way I'm starting

a top 10 series on my channel. Bye bye. Take care of your selves.

For more infomation >> Spyware Lipizzan Survival Tips 😀 | How to be safe?✌ | What to do if you are attacked🤔| - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Preview of my Course on Decision Making - Duration: 6:06.

Hello, and welcome to this course! This course will cover a lot of material in

psychology and behavioral and cognitive science. It's scope is fairly large but it

will be fun and you will learn a lot. We will find out how we think and judge and

decide things. That quote is from Daniel Kahneman, a Nobel laureate in this very

field, and we cover many of his concepts in this course. Now this is probably

familiar to you but it's awesome every time! You see two squares on the

checkered board, A and B. Now which is darker, A or B ? A looks much darker but is it ? As

you may or may not have guessed, both are the same color! The reason A looks darker

is because it's all relative. A is surrounded by very light colored squares

and the squares surrounding B are much much darker because of the shadow of the

green cylinder! But even after you know that both are the same color, A still

looks darker! Ok, now here is a puzzle for you, you go into a shop in India to buy a

cricket bat and ball. You pay a total of rupees 110. I now tell you that the bat

costs rupees 100 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost? Thats simple, it

costs rupees 10 right? That's a no-brainer.

Wrong! The correct answer is rupees five, work it out! The key in that statement is

that the bat costs rupees 100 MORE than the ball!

Many people miss that. But if you quickly an instinctively answered rupees 10,

don't feel bad. Many really smart people have made the same mistakes. Many

thousands of university students have answered the bat and ball puzzle. More than

fifty percent of students at Harvard, MIT and Princeton give the intuitive

incorrect answer. In many other places it was as high as 80%.

Now, here is a series of questions 2+2 ?Okay you must be joking right ?

That's 4, of course! Capital of Japan? Tokyo. Pretty simple. Recognize the

emotion on that face? Very clearly and quickly, anger. Brushing your teeth every

morning; you may not realize this but you pretty much do it on autopilot mode. Take

the brush out, rinse it, put a spot of paste, brush, rinse ... so many years and

decades of doing it, you don't need to think about it, the steps happen

automatically. Now here is another series of questions. 18 into 27? Hmm, that's tougher.

Most of us will need to do the calculation, some can do it mentally. The

answer is 486 by the way, but it takes some time. Count the number of vowels on

this page. That will also take some effort, you will need to search and count.

Now this one is tough, especially if you have a sweet tooth, takes a lot of

willpower and self-control is hard! Another tough one, trying to identify

facial features and match them against someone you met once or twice, maybe a

while ago. Not easy. Now what do you notice about the two groups of questions

we have? We have two distinct types of thinking, they are usually called system 1

and system 2, or type 1 and type 2. What we saw from those questions earlier was

that system 1 responses were quick and easy, either developed intuitively or

through years of practice. Recognizing emotions on faces is intuitive, it has

been programmed through 2 million years of evolutionary history. Brushing your

teeth is something you have done since childhood and years of doing it makes it

something you can do automatically. It would have started off as a system 2

activity, taking some time and effort, but years and decades of practice have made

it a system 1 activity, quick easy and automatic. In contrast,

system 2 responses are slower and more deliberate, and require focus and effort.

The answer does not come quickly and intuitively. System 1 processing is

pretty effortless but system 2 processing can be very strenuous, with

really tough problems tensing your muscles and dilating your pupils. That's

a very interesting fact which Kahneman and team discovered. When your mental

effort increases, your pupils dilate proportionally. Yes, our pupils respond to

more than changes in light, they also betray mental and emotional

effort and stress. And as you may have seen from the questions earlier system

1 works on autopilot, automatically and subconsciously, but system 2 is very

voluntary, it requires concentration and deliberate and rational thinking. System

1 activity is quick and efficient and can be done simultaneously with other

thoughts or actions but system 2 is slow and inefficient and cannot do parallel

processing. System 1 is always active and cannot be turned off,

it is subconsciously and automatically deciding most things in your everyday

life. System 2 runs low effort in the background, managing things like

self-control but it takes over when things get difficult and system 1 is

stumped. In the next video we will learn a little more about these systems ...

For more infomation >> Preview of my Course on Decision Making - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

لما تكون عندك فوبيا من المرتفعات :D - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> لما تكون عندك فوبيا من المرتفعات :D - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X1 2.0D SDRIVE EFFICIENTDYNAMICS UPGRADE EDITION ::: xenon, leder, navi, clima, cruise, park ass - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> BMW X1 2.0D SDRIVE EFFICIENTDYNAMICS UPGRADE EDITION ::: xenon, leder, navi, clima, cruise, park ass - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Shanling M2s : features and functions - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Shanling M2s : features and functions - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Do the Pros of Brown Rice Outweigh the Cons of Arsenic? - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> Do the Pros of Brown Rice Outweigh the Cons of Arsenic? - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Laeti­cia et Johnny Hally­day: la lutte contre le cancer conti­nue, même e - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Laeti­cia et Johnny Hally­day: la lutte contre le cancer conti­nue, même e - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] 21 Savage Type Beat 2017 - "Amber Rose" | Free Type Beat | Rap/Trap Instrumental 2017 - Duration: 4:08.

Please Remember

To

Like Comment And Subscribe

For more infomation >> [FREE] 21 Savage Type Beat 2017 - "Amber Rose" | Free Type Beat | Rap/Trap Instrumental 2017 - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Tenoudji : L'épouse de Christian Estrosi radieuse après son - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Laura Tenoudji : L'épouse de Christian Estrosi radieuse après son - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Increasing Discoverability in Publishing - Duration: 3:07.

Hi there.

I am John Bond from Riverwinds Consulting and this is Publishing Defined.

Today I am going to talk about discoverability in scholarly publishing.

Discoverability is the ability of a piece of content or information to be found by a

reader or user.

Discoverability is a concern for publishers, libraries, and readers because without proper

care and standards, a piece of material remains unfound.

In many ways, obscurity is the impediment to a search for valued, applicable information.

When discussing content as it relates to discoverability, I am addressing books, journals, databases,

online education, websites, and a host of other formats.

Essentially, any content that might be of interest to the end user.

Discoverability is connected to metadata, or information about information.

Examples of basic metadata are: author name and affiliation, title, ISBN or ISSN, doi,

publisher, date published, subject, keywords, readability rating, and a long host of other

items.

The care and feeding of this information is essential to discoverability.

Quality metadata and a formalized creation and distribution process by an organization

will increase exposure and therefore revenue or outcomes.

The first step in maximizing discoverability is ensuring that an organization is utilizing

current metadata standards.

Next is confirming the content and data is stored in a searchable repository.

Working with qualified and knowledgeable SEO or search engine optimization individuals,

whether inhouse or as a partner, is essential.

Ensuring you work with the right abstracting and indexing organizations and search engines,

and that you meet their standards, is key.

After these basic steps, a publisher or content creator will move onto higher level challenges:

proper link structures for a search engine to crawl at a site, not just using keywords

but the right keywords that reflect current search engine language, great tagging practices,

following accepted search algorithms, and much more.

The skills to do all of these tasks optimally are specialized ones and do not simply fall

into the skill sets of every IT or marketing employee.

An organization may need to look outside for qualified people to do an assessment for the

optimization of discoverability.

Following accepted standards, measuring the results, and setting goals is part of the

process to keep discoverability from being just a quixotic term.

This effort, while challenging, can mean wider distribution of content, more readers accessing

and downloading material, and possibly greater revenue.

If you'd like suggestions or references of how to assess your status and improve your

discoverability, send me an email.

Well that's it.

Hit the Like button below if you enjoyed this video.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel or click on the playlist to see more videos about

discoverability.

And make comments below or email me with questions.

Thank so much and take care.

For more infomation >> Increasing Discoverability in Publishing - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Domestication 🎙️ an Urban Fantasy Short Story Audiobook 🎙️ by Avouleance - Duration: 16:20.

Tall Tale TV SciFi and Fantasy Short Story audiobooks.

Domestication by Avouleance

Hi, I'm Artemizae and honestly, I can be a real bitch sometimes.

Which is a warning to me as much as you.

Lycanthropy may be an explanation but it's hardly any excuse.

You know the feeling, that you're going to be awful; eventually, inevitably, obviously,

unforgivably.

What are you supposed to do about it?

Well I'm working on it, building a box for the beast to be in where I can't hurt anyone.

And here's how.

The first thing to figure out is where, and trust me you'll want to consider what it

would be like when your senses are heightened.

Feeling like your head is pregnant with a city ain't pleasant.

Hard to say if the stench or sound is worse, but to have it all there, and you're aware

of it all at once.

It's more than too much.

It wasn't a good place to grow up at all.

Not to mention how many people there are, can't see it going well so I'd rather

not dwell.

No, you'll want somewhere far away, the woods can be good, deep among the pine and

vine.

I found a place, you might call it quaint if you were trying to earn a living as a landlord.

But lucky for him, a rundown cabin in the woods is just what I was looking for.

See, earth is a big smell sure but at least it's smooth, all the elements blend together

and it's the sort of scent you can settle into, without worrying about it moving much.

Whereas industry, that smell is jagged with too many competing components trying to climb

on top of each other.

Now I'm under no illusions this is exactly the sort of place someone uninspired would

set a horror movie.

Which freaked me out at first, until I remember I'm the werewolf in that situation and they're

usually fine, I can thank the need for franchises.

Who knows?

Maybe someday I'll end up in space which I've heard is quite quiet.

At least out here, I'm less likely to be intruded upon.

Used to be only Halloween when you really had to worry, but now with the international

market, you can never tell when the 30-something teenagers will be descending with all the

diversity they lack in depth.

I considered just keeping running, but I don't think feet or paws can get me far enough fast

enough, people have a habit of getting to me.

It's funny, nothing can prepare you for the realization that it's you people are

supposed to be afraid of.

When it's dark at night, as much as thick fog throws off your sure stride, there's

countless others out there, praying it keeps you and them apart.

Not that it's much protection, when you can smell the piss and adrenaline flowing

freely to flee you.

It's a 180-degree revelation, that's for sure.

Oh, side note, give yourself time to finish digesting any deer before you turn back to

human, having to heave half dissolved hooves and antlers out of yourself is the peak of

unpleasant.

Now where was I?

Yes, the cabin, we're going to need to domesticate it (that means make it a home).

The cabin I'd paid too much for is, as previously discussed, disgusting, run down, and barely

there.

But it's a start, and no one would care to follow up on a place like this.

There's running water, a convenient one mile away, and electricity (you just have

to pull it out of the sky is all).

I need lumber for repairs, unfortunately I'm hardly going to convince the part of me that's

about 8 times stronger to do any of the heavy lifting.

I'm always racing against the first full moon to get the wood ready.

At least the cabin came with its own axe.

Arduous, yes, but achievable.

The main difficulty is to keep going, have to fudge a few of the fixes, to meet my deadline,

which I know I'll only have to redo later.

Wood doesn't do much to keep in a sufficiently big wolf.

And sufficiently big is exactly the kind I'd be, knowing my luck.

It takes a couple cycles with me spending most of the month making things better and

then one night undoing almost all of it.

But I rebuild, not like I have the choice, though all I'm doing right now is buffering

the beast, which isn't good enough.

I've looked it up, there's no law against disappearing, provided all debts are settled,

they do let people just drop off the face of the earth.

Which I did, meticulously.

I can finally paint the place, a little limited in my choice though (shades of yellow and

blue are all I can really do and I can't say I'm fond of either colour) but it's

a victory of sorts.

And really, between full moons, it's almost peaceful out here.

You might not think 7.35 x10^22 kg can sneak up on you.

You'll do the orbital mechanics calculations down to the second, but Kepler can't keep

the moon where you can see it.

It floats, silently stalking, with the slow reassured patience of peering down at its

prey over the edge of a gravity well.

It doesn't expect me to be able to run away at 11 kilometres a second, and I'm sad to

say Luna is right on this one.

It sits, waiting for you to blink first, then it's hidden behind the whole world where

you can't track it.

You only know you're too late when you lick the ferrous taste off your lips still as warm

as you're steel cold.

Hate to say it, but you learn soon enough that you have to choose between time or your

pupils dilating.

There's only so long that scenic can occupy one's attention, you'll feel like you

have forever, but the beast will keep you busy with jobs don't you doubt it, dull

ones.

But whose fault but yours would it be to neglect your needs?

Truth is, it's not one bite.

No one bite could be that bad, and most people are too wonderful to lose themselves to it.

But I wasn't, for me it was countless small cuts, bites and scratches, most barely visible

or actively hidden.

Being torn to shreds and eaten alive is supposed to kill you.

But if given time to grow back between attacks, then you don't do any dying on the outside.

If it's happened to you too, well I'm sorry.

I only hope it wasn't me that did it to you.

But why ever you're this way, you've a duty to do now.

Insulting Zeus or Thor and waving a metal rod in the air proves ineffective as a power

source.

Even as out of the way as I am there's a substation near enough to lay cables, which

saves awkward reintroductions to a government computer.

It's an ugly grey lump, designed by the sad sort of soul who was probably read 'Baby's

Big Book of Brutalist Buildings' as a child.

Judging by my reaction to the petroleum smell, my threshold for when a body stops being appetizing

is at least less than millions of years, which counts as relief.

I'm not sure if money would have occurred to you yet, or ever.

But it helps to have an inheritance to burn though to keep what you got from your parents

in check.

Lycanthropy is a surprising amount of admin for one person, but working alone is for the

best really.

I never thought I'd have to keep track of two entirely distinct groups of mechanical

rabbits.

But then again, growing up I think I wanted to be a lawyer, not that I really remember.

Once the power supply is worked out the next step is getting the wiring right, a hell of

a skill to have to learn from books older than you and almost as dusty.

I should probably have listened more to the electronics classes.

In my defence, I didn't figure on having to find the right mix of coulombs per second,

and joules per, to be sufficiently more discouraging than the wolf is desperate without dipping

too far into being deadly.

Trying the shock out on myself doesn't make me much progress, and the factor of 4 to scale

up to the wolf is only an estimate.

It's only waking up on the floor blanketed by the stink of singed fur and worse (convulsions

aren't the cleanest) that lets me know I'm right.

But it's not long until the fence falls.

I've a long life ahead of me before I'm old enough to stop needing new tricks to keep

the wolf in.

You'll no doubt hope, as I once did, that maybe if you figure out what the wolf wants,

then it's as easy as building a Skinner box and pigeons can figure those out so how

hard can it be?

But no, that's exactly the sort of playing at placation we need to be better than.

It's feral, can't be reasoned with.

You'll hear it sometimes, trying to talk out of the corner of your mouth before you

can catch yourself, but you can't let it convince you.

Because that's how it happens, it starts inside, only coming out when the moonlight

lets it melt its way out of you.

But if you let it into your head, start listening to what it wants outside of its time in the

moonlight, then there's no going back, it'll have you doing what it wants without you realising.

So be strong, because you must.

Courage isn't a choice.

I thought maybe eating beforehand would help, but I can hardly sufficiently stuff myself

when my stomachs about to at least double in size.

Even if I could when the wolf's not hungry, eating becomes playing, and that's no better.

If I want any real idea of how many deer I'd eaten, then I'd need to count something

that couldn't be digested, I tell you viscera makes for a hell of a hard jigsaw for coming

down from a bad night.

Wonder if the trophies it leaves for me are its idea of a present?

I must admit I made a good rug out of that bear.

Her name is Agnes, the hunter and about the only person I see most months.

I do a lot of walking between my working, I guess she must as well, which leaves time

to talk.

She's eccentric, but who that lives alone with large dogs isn't a bit off?

She's at least the open sort, happy to talk and offering beer for me to politely refuse.

Can't imagine many people would hunt with a crossbow when guns are available but she

doesn't take the suggestion of an upgrade well, every so often I try to hint that stopping

power isn't something to short out on.

Her dogs like me, or at least they do what I say when I ask.

"They know who their alpha is."

Agnes, in a tone of voice she can retroactively declare anything from joke to threat.

I'd love to lay down and sleep by her fireside sometime, but I know I can't get too close,

nice as she is there's always an excuse for me to get out when needed.

I thought I'd try a chicken, tonight a feeble feathery thing for food.

I could leave it inside for myself to find.

It squirms so much when I try to force it inside, I have to hold the bird down.

Like it knows what I'll do.

The plan was to leave it loose but locked in, but it just squirms so much and I just

want it to stop.

So, it does, with a snap.

Slumps to the side which is so much worse, one last twitch as a goodbye.

I just want it to start up again, but it doesn't.

But I'm sparing it, really aren't I?

Not that it deserves to die, but it deserves me and my wolfish worse even less.

Better to break the neck than the spirit, I ask the bird if it saw things the same way

but they don't care enough to comment.

Are you wondering why I'd record this?

Do you wonder things?

I don't remember enough of our evenings together.

If you're even listening, or more importantly hearing what I've to say to you.

I thought maybe hearing my voice could soothe you, or taunt you with the tiniest of human

shards jammed so far into your heart not even you could eat or drive it away.

I'd like to think you understand, at least a little, enough that I can apologise to you.

'Cause this is going to hurt, I assure you, I ensured it, as insurance.

Or is the only feedback you'll understand pain?

Well that's ok I'll make sure to make myself heard.

Honestly, I hope you aren't hearing me.

So, you can discover all the surprises I have planned without spoilers.

Course I could have just attached jumper cables to every extremity before becoming you and

let the dull persistent shock spasm you out of action, but really where's the fun in

that.

It's like that movie you snuck us out to see, despite dad telling us it would only

lead us astray, and looks who's been vindicated.

It had that quote in it, I think it was something like "Cutting all of a man's fingers off

aint hurt half as much as asking him which."

Was watching really worth it?

Do you recognise the people in the picture?

Our parents, they made us both, me intentionally, but you, they did everything they could to

stop you existing.

All the shocks and cold water, all of it, they were thinking of our future.

This was what they were working to prevent if you'd not ruined it.

Well good news, I figured out where they went wrong, they knew you were inside me, but couldn't

bring themselves to break me open enough to get at you, to destroy you.

And whether they're looking up or down on us, I'm giving them a front row seat, to

make them proud of me the way you never will do.

They loved us.

Well good news, loving you is the last thing I'll ever do.

You Fucking Bitch!

*Click*

The recording is done, how many times I must have heard it by now, even without the distinctive

end of tape sound I know when it ends and when the night begins.

Sorry if I'm not what you expected, Artemizae may call me the wolf, but I prefer Artemizae.

This is escape attempt number, who even knows?

Everything is so the same, even the shocks, that I can hardly count.

She's not wrong about what I did, to those deer or our folks, but isn't how awful it

is indicative of our parents not being good people?

They needed to be stopped, which is what I did.

How was secondary to making sure it happened.

I can see a chicken corpse, by now it's cold, no I'm not going to eat it.

What would be the point?

I already forced myself to kill it, and the flies its carcass calls do more for my cause

than the calories could.

You see, I have to believe that I'm not beaten just yet.

But I've learnt there's no running away from myself.

We have to agree, if I'm to run away she has to come too, and willingly.

She just needs to see she doesn't deserve this.

After all.

This place can only get so unbearable, right?

Domestication is a short story by the author Avouleance.

It is one of several stories in their collection, Pareidolia and the Gilded Scar.

If you would like to read more stories and poems by Avouleance you can find them on their

subreddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/PatGS/

Thanks for listening!

If you want to hear more stories like this make sure to subscribe to the channel and

sign up for the weekly newsletter.

I'm Chris Herron and that's it for today's Tall Tale TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment