Sunday, August 13, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 14 2017

Jurgen Klopp reveals Liverpool are likely to make further signings before August 31

With the transfer window set to close on August 31, Jurgen Klopp is looking to bolster his Liverpool squad with further signings in the coming weeks.

The Reds have so far welcomed Dominic Solanke, Mohamed Salah and Andrew Robertson to the fold, but are still lacking in some key areas.

This was hammered home during Saturday's 3-3 draw with Watford, with their lack of defensive stability in particular highlighting the need to add another centre-back.

And speaking after the game, Klopp admitted Liverpool were pursuing deals, but stressed that signing a new defender may not solve his side's set-piece frailty.

"We are still working on all parts. We cannot build them. We have to have talks, we're looking at all parts of the team," he explained.

"The squad at the moment is not too wide for a lot of games because decisive players are not available. But that's our situation. "Yes, we did wrong [against Watford], and what do I want to do to sort it?.

"People will say I need to buy a new player in the position. I don't know if that makes real sense. "We did well in the pre-season in this situation. We conceded goals, but we also did good things.

"We can't only focus on one thing, but we know it's an important thing, of course. "I don't feel comfortable because I can't change it at the moment. But I know what to do.".

Southampton centre-back Virgil van Dijk remains a priority target, and with the Netherlands international handing in a transfer request last week, a bid may be imminent.

But Klopp is also looking to add to his midfield ranks before the end of the transfer window, as he revealed on Friday. "We don't have too many midfield players in the moment who have experience," he said.

"Are we looking still for players? Yes. That is the truth. But we were looking for players before Adam was injured. Now he is injured and Phil is injured so we have two less.

"It doesn't make the situation more comfortable. You cannot be really prepared for situations like this but we have time.

But I'm not sure that they will happen. If I were sure, they would probably already be in or whatever. It's still open for business.". The Reds currently have Nathaniel Clyne (back), Adam Lallana (thigh), Philippe Coutinho (back) and Daniel Sturridge (thigh) out injured, underlining the need for added depth.

It remains to be seen which midfielders are on Klopp's radar, though Arsenal's Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain may be an option, and it will be interesting to see if further targets emerge.

For more infomation >> Jurgen Klopp reveals Liverpool are likely to make further signings before August 31 - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Hoffenheim scout insists Roberto Firmino "will get even better" at Liverpool - Duration: 4:03.

Hoffenheim scout insists Roberto Firmino "will get even better" at Liverpool

While Roberto Firmino is already established as a key player at Liverpool, Hoffenheim scout Lutz Pfannenstiel insists "he will get even better.

Firmino joined the Reds from the Bundesliga side in 2015, for £29 million, and has so far made 91 appearances for the club, scoring 24 goals and assisting 23.

The Brazilian took the No. 9 shirt following Mohamed Salah's arrival this summer, and marked his first competitive outing since with a goal and an assist in Saturday's 3-3 draw at Watford.

Particularly impressive in the second half at Vicarage Road, Firmino's contribution was undermined by Liverpool's lacklustre defensive effort. But he can look to make a more decisive impact against his former club in Tuesday night's Champions League play-off first leg at the Rhein-Neckar-Arena.

And Pfannenstiel, who claims he discovered Firmino on Football Manager before prompting his move to Hoffenheim, believes he is only getting started.

"Roberto is a typical example for our philosophy. We found him in Brazil as a youngster when not many people knew about him," he told LiverpoolFC.com.

"Firmino put a lot of extra work in, the coaches developed him into a top player and it was normal for us that he moved to a huge club like Liverpool.

"Firmino is not a typical Brazilian player: he took on a lot of the German mentality and I believe that his way of playing football fits perfectly with Jurgen Klopp's style.

"I believe Roberto has already proved that he is a top player—but trust me, he will get even better.

After their disappointing Premier League opener, the Reds are under major pressure to perform as they take to Sinsheim in midweek.

Though they will head into the clash as underdogs, particularly having parted ways with key duo Niklas Sule and Sebastian Rudy over the summer, Hoffenheim will be hoping to cause an upset.

And Pfannenstiel has described the tie as "the biggest game in our club's young history. "The first reaction was, of course, 'why Liverpool?', but looking at it realistically, I think it is a special draw," he explained.

"Every player must be burning to play at Anfield. It is the biggest game in our club's young history.

"Most experts see the Reds as the big favourites, but at the end of the day we are not travelling to Liverpool just to listen to You'll Never Walk Alone.

"If you reach this point in the competition then you want to go all the way. "Jurgen Klopp is a legend in Germany and is already on his way to becoming a legend in England.

"But at the end of the day, it is not Klopp versus a German club—it is Liverpool against Hoffenheim. "It's impossible to pick a single player who stands out—the whole squad is brilliant.

With Liverpool likely still without Nathaniel Clyne, Adam Lallana, Philippe Coutinhoand Daniel Sturridge, Firmino may well be the key man once again.

For more infomation >> Hoffenheim scout insists Roberto Firmino "will get even better" at Liverpool - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Monster School Kids Mobs-minecraft pokemon brewing funny videos-Minecraft Animation - Duration: 3:10.

Monster School Kids Mobs-minecraft pokemon brewing funny videos-Minecraft Animation

For more infomation >> Monster School Kids Mobs-minecraft pokemon brewing funny videos-Minecraft Animation - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Learning Colors Minions Motu and Little Angel with Watercolors Video For Kids - Duration: 3:03.

Baby Learning Colors Minions Motu and Little Angel with Watercolors Video For Kids

For more infomation >> Baby Learning Colors Minions Motu and Little Angel with Watercolors Video For Kids - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Dan de 36 so choi trong tuan tu 14/8/2017 den 20/8/2018 XSMB Luckynumberjs Soi cau lo danh hang ngay - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Dan de 36 so choi trong tuan tu 14/8/2017 den 20/8/2018 XSMB Luckynumberjs Soi cau lo danh hang ngay - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

사미자 남편 김관수,사미자 젊은시절 이야기 - Duration: 12:45.

For more infomation >> 사미자 남편 김관수,사미자 젊은시절 이야기 - Duration: 12:45.

-------------------------------------------

6 Nốt Ruồi "BẠC TỶ" Giàu Nứt Đố Đổ Vách Hiếm Có Khó Tìm, cả đời Ăn Sung Mặc Sướng| Tử Vi Trọn Đời - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> 6 Nốt Ruồi "BẠC TỶ" Giàu Nứt Đố Đổ Vách Hiếm Có Khó Tìm, cả đời Ăn Sung Mặc Sướng| Tử Vi Trọn Đời - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

For more infomation >> Guardians of the Galaxy 2

-------------------------------------------

최신 새:"이거 왜 만들었을까?"…써보면 후회안할 상품 13 |아이돌 24/7 - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> 최신 새:"이거 왜 만들었을까?"…써보면 후회안할 상품 13 |아이돌 24/7 - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Lets play Friday the 13th - Duration: 1:19:45.

For more infomation >> Lets play Friday the 13th - Duration: 1:19:45.

-------------------------------------------

叶问1 1P Man/ English subtitles - Duration: 1:46:22.

Shanghai Film Groups Mandarin Film Distribution Company Presents

Kwangtung, Fuoshan is China's Nan Tian's style of martial arts land of origin. Filled with it's fame, it attracts all schools and all styles of martial arts to establish there. It's also a place for the exchange of martial arts culture Today, Fuoshan have became THE TOWN of martial arts.

1935 - Fuoshan, Dojo Street

There comes another one to snatch our rice bowl.

Okay, let's practice.

Come, get ready.

One

Two

One

Two

Young master, there is a Master Liao looking for you.

This is...

I am the Master of the Liao's Fist.

Just opened a dojo in Fuoshan.

Congratulations.

I heard that your Wing Chun fist is very good.

That's why I came here today to get some pointers.

Make it another day, okay?

Now is not the right time.

Since I am here

and just sparring only, won't take too much time.

Let's close the doors and spar. Win or lose, nobody will know.

It's not a matter of winning or losing, I am having my meals right now.

Then, I'll wait for you.

Master Liao, have you eaten?

Come, join us.

You smoke?

It's okay.

How are the dishes tonight?

Good.

That is good.

Very quick.

Uncle Wang, don't clean up the table. Just close the door first.

Master Liao

Please

Please

Are you okay?

I'm okay. I'm okay.

One more time.

Then, here I come.

Hit!

Hit! Hit!

All hits!

Hit!

Thank you for letting me win, Master Liao.

Thank you for the lesson. I've learned a lot. - Same here. Same here.

Today's closed door sparring... - Master Ip

Don't worry, it'll never leak out

Thank you very much. I am taking my leave.

Do be careful.

I am not sending you off.

Ip Man's "Heavenly King smashing the tower"

One more time and using the "Four Taels to heave a thousand katis"

that thrown Master Liao's to a thunderous grounding.

Isn't that stroke used in Tai Chi Quan?

I heard that Mast Ip practice Wing Chun, right?

Whatever! Anyway, he just push him away with just one hand.

Master Liao still did not concede defeat.

Later, Ip Man ferociously chased after him and beat him up.

But Master Liao after being beaten is still not satisfied

and uses "Hungry Dog snatch faeces" to beat Ip Man.

This type of tea leaves is very nice. It's cheap.

Do be careful. - Thank you.

Goodbye. See you again the next time.

Uncle Ping, who put this here?

It's your younger brother.

Initially I thought Master Liao's kung fu is good but he didn't even have a chance to attack.

Being beaten like a pig's head.

He also have a share in our father's teahouse.

Always loitering and fooling around.

Ask that asshole to take care of the customers.

Good morning

Brother Man

Is Brother Quan is here?

He's waiting for you upstairs.

Ah Quan, have you been waiting long?

You are always late.

Busy!

Busy with what?

It's always the same. Eat, drink and kung fu.

What's there to be busy about?

This tea is quite fragrant.

I am saying you!

Let's order some food.

I've something to discuss with you.

Eat first, we'll talk later.

Fresh from the oven. Come, try it!

I heard them say, you had a duel with Master Liao

and quickly defeated him. Is that true?

Who told you, Crazy Lin?

My younger brother.

You should have told me earlier. I've even ask him to be my master.

You've ask every master in town to be your master.

Brother Man, did you have a closed door duel?

We've something to discuss. Please go.

Then, I will not disturb your discussion.

Good morning Master.

Good morning Master. Good morning.

Master. Good morning.

Good morning Master. Good morning.

Master, someone said you got beaten by Ip Man.

Now, everyone in Fuoshan knows about it.

Nonsense, who said it?

Sha Dan Yuan from the teahouse.

The cost of things in Fuoshan have risen.

So what about it?

That is to say, Fuoshan's economy is good.

Everyone have expendable income.

Really?

Think about it! Clothes, food, accommodation and travels.

Clothes comes first.

In future, the demand for cloth will be huge.

That is why I want to set up a cotton factory so that I can supply them to the cloth factory.

I want you to be my partner.

I am not suitable for business.

It's okay, I am suitable.

I am not in need money.

Who is Sha Dan Yuan? Get the hell out here!

I am.

You're the one talking nonsense and ruining my reputation? - Master

I want to teach you a lesson today. - Master. Master

He's my younger brother. Let's talk slowly.

Don't get angry, master.

Your brother.

Your brother is talking nonsense and ruined my reputation.

Said I lost to Ip Man in a fight.

Tell me, how can I survive in Dojo Street?

How can I open my dojo and take in students?

Master! Apologize now!

I am not in the wrong. I just stating facts.

You're talking nonsense. - Sifu

Ip Man is upstairs. If you've got the balls, go find him!

What! Go!

Sifu, cool down, cool down.

Sifu, Sifu. Don't get angry. Sifu.

Master Ip, I've been wronged!

Sifu. Sifu.

Please, tell everyone

that you have a duel with Master Liao and beaten him.

Master Ip, you must clear my name.

Still telling lies!? And troubling Brother Man!

I did not lie.

When I was retrieving my kite, I saw them fighting.

What a coincidence that your kite broke loose and landed in Brother Man's garden

and what a coincidence that you saw Master Liao and Brother Man having a duel

and coincidentally, the whole scene was seen by you?!

There is just too much coincidences!

Yes, it's all coincidences.

Even if it's true, you can't go around telling everyone.

There are some things which one can't admit.

If it's true then one won't be afraid to admit it.

If one admits one would lose face.

Lose what face? How should I know?

This is called "Lose face"

Crazy Lin, no need to be like this.

What are you laughing at! Don't treat me like I am not around!

Sir, it's a small matter.

What small matter?

Disperse...

Don't go!

Sir, small matter.

I've seen everything. Let me tell all of you

whoever create trouble in my territory, not obeying the law.

I will arrest them.

I didn't come here to create trouble It's someone who ruined my reputation.

I am here for justice.

What justice? I am justice.

You bunch of loafers, fighting everyday.

What era is it now?

Still going for duels!

Let's duel with weapons. Gun! Gun!

Do you know?!

You also know, Inspector Lee,

we, practitioners of martial arts have lots of energy and sometimes may be loud in our speech.

But being loud in our speech does not mean that we have no manners.

Technically, we are all cultured people. No need to draw your gun for any small matter.

Give me some face.

Crazy Lin, take care of Insp. Lee. All on me.

Good.

Insp. Lee, this way please.

What are you looking at? Quick scram.

Don't look! All disperse.

Insp. Lee, please.

Master Liao

Take care.

Why are you so secretive?

I am really not suitable to do business.

Take it and open the factory. When you have profit then you can pay me.

I won't be able to repay you so quickly.

Take your time to pay.

Do me one more favor. Accept my son as your student.

There are so many Masters in Dojo Street just ask any of them will do.

Those masters are not as good as you.

About the same.

Crazy Lin

Brother Quan

Brother Man, I've learned a new technique You help me to test it, alright?

You're so free! Have you found your younger brother yet?

Don't worry about him. Once his money is depleted, he'll come back.

Let's try.

Father, is Uncle Man willing?

You go and have a look first.

Ah June, your drawings are so beautiful.

Let's see what moves you've learn this time.

It has defense when attacking and in defense there is element of attacking

when attacking there is defense and in defense there is attack.

The words you say are all the same.

You won't understand, kid. Go further away.

This move is to attack the middle section. Very deadly.

Don't just know how to say the words. Most important is to get a hit.

Mother, I've finished drawing.

It's so good. Let Daddy have a look.

Okay

Use attack as defense. Continued defense is attack.

That's what I do. What I did earlier on is constant defense.

Daddy, have a look.

Daddy is not free. Later...

Don't understand.

Yes

One more time

One more time

Daddy won't look.

You've already lost. - What?

This is called constant defense with attack.

Master Ip, one more time. I didn't see clearly.

See! See! See! What's there to see!?

Come here everyday and fight, fight, fight! Really frustrating!

Brother Man, what now?

Sister-in-law, I am sorry.

Sister-in-law, I am leaving.

I am not saying you.

No, there are lots of things to do in the factory.

Ah. Yeow.

Uncle Man, we are leaving.

Okay, come again the next time.

We're leaving.

If you are not happy, you can tell me. No need to throw your temper.

Okay. I am asking you now to look at the son's drawings.

Show more concern and don't stay with your friends all day.

Let's go in, okay?

Slowly

Brother

Where is Dojo Street?

Ah...

Dojo

Go straight ahead

One Two

One Two

One Two

One Two

Boss, there are so many dojos, which one shall we start first?

One Two

One, retract

Brother! Teaching kung fu?

You guys came here to learn kung fu? Come in, let's talk.

Who is the Dojo master?

I am the dojo master.

I am Jin Shan Zhao.

I've long admired Fuoshan as the town of martial arts.

I came south especially

and would like to exchange pointers with Masters of Fuoshan.

Exchange pointers!

Correct.

Then you are here to challenge!?

Yes

Okay

All of you stand one side.

See how your master teach this country bumpkin a lesson.

Not that side. This side! This side!

Someone here to challenge!

What is it?

Look and learn.

Boss! Boss! You're terrific!

Where is your Master?

I am here!

You really want to kill me, huh!?

Sifu is not here.

Wondered what happen to the weather in Fuoshan blowing cold and hot.

Let me.

What are you drawing, Ah June?

Ah June is not talking to you.

If you are free, do keep him company.

Okay

Crazy Lin, so early?

Sister-in-law, I am not here to fight. Just have a few words and I'll leave.

Hey, what is it?

There are a bunch of country bumpkins going around challenging all the dojos.

Their kung fu is good Every dojos have lost.

If you can, do go and have a look.

Really that good?

Yes

Sister-in-law, I am leaving now.

Hang on, Master Liao.

We're all depending on you, Master Liao.

Fucking bitch!

There is not one who can fight in Fuoshan.

I thought everyone in Fuoshan is like Wong Fei Hung

but actually they are worms.

All weaklings, can't even stand one blow.

Brothers, we didn't come here for nothing.

There is not one who can fight in Fuoshan.

This time we're going to get rich.

Brothers, we've got to keep working hard.

Open a martial art school in Fuoshan and let them know how good we are.

We got to be number one in Fuoshan.

You, country bumpkins! Won a few masters and you think you are damn good.

Win the best, then we'll say.

Who is the best in Fuoshan?

Of course it's Ip Man. Do you think it's me?

Let's go.

Come! Come!

See how we are going to win Ip Man.

Daddy, there is a lot of people outside.

Young Master, they...

You are Ip Man?

I am Jin Shan Zhao. I've heard that Fuoshan is the town of martial arts.

I know, Master Jin, I know.

You've brought so many people to tell me that you want to challenge me, right?

Of course!

We are opening a dojo in Fuoshan. We have to show our ability to them.

Opening a dojo, right? If you want to open a dojo, you don't have to fight with me.

You just have to find a good location and that's it. Please leave.

Uncle Wang, bring Ah June in.

Ip Man

Don't give any excuses. Are you afraid and don't want to fight.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Do you think my house is a dojo?!

Do you think you can just come in and fight and kill? Get out!

You heard her. I won't fight with you.

Please leave immediately.

I heard that Wing Chun fist is developed by a woman.

I think it's very suitable for you.

Ip Man, you're really henpecked.

There is not anyone that is afraid of their wives

but men who respect their wives.

Mrs. Ip, don't worry. I won't kill him.

If you are afraid that he would lose, I'll use one hand.

If not, I will not use both my hands.

Master Ip, fight.

Fuoshan have really disappointed me.

There are so many martial arts practitioner but there is none.

Shut up!

Don't break anything in the house.

Give way! Give way! Give way!

Give way! Give way!

You bunch of...

You came at the right time. This is a small place.

Please ask all the people to go out and please close the door on your way out.

You must win back our reputation.

Let them go out! Quick!

Faster! Faster! Out!

Out! Out!

Wing Chun, Ip Man.

I really like to see

how a macho man uses a woman's martial arts.

Good kung fu does not have sex or age differentiation.

Have to see who is using it. You will know immediately how it is fought.

Please.

I'll pay.

Good.

How is it? How is it?

Who is better?

I'll pay.

Daddy, mummy says

if you won't attack, all the things in the house will be broken.

Okay...

Little rascal!

Be careful what you say!

Boss

Boss

Boss Boss

Master Jin, are you alright?

I am okay.

How is it, Master Jin? Do you think my kung fu is okay?

No need to say.

Today, the northern fist have lost to the southern fist.

You're wrong. The problem lies not within Northern or Southern Fist.

It lies within you.

Who lost and who won?

No need to ask. Look at his pig face you'll know that he had lost.

Scram!

Sifu.

Brother Man. Okay, good show Master Ip

You have saved the reputation of all the dojos in Fuoshan.

It's luck. It's luck

I would say that you are the jewel of Kwangtung.

Thank you.

This has just been imported from overseas. Please, look around.

Mr. Ip, this is your wife's flowers. Thank you.

Boss, how much is it?

No need money, Master Ip.

You've brought glory to the people of Fuoshan. How can I take your money?

I can't don't pay?

You're doing business, right? Really, there's no need to pay, Master Ip.

You're too kind. Don't be.

The next time. Okay, the next time

Master Ip, have some fruits. So kind.

For the kids. How could you...

Goodbye, Master Ip. Thank you

Little friend, for you to play.

Say, thanks

Thank you. No need to.

Thank you. Take care.

Master Ip, how are you?

Master Ip, how are you? Mrs. Su, how are you?

This is not bad.

This is the best in our shop.

If this could be in your house it would be my honor.

You're kind.

Why is it so crowded?

Uncle Man, Auntie.

You are so sly.

If you want to open a dojo. Why didn't you inform me first?

When did I say I want to open a dojo?

The whole of Fuoshan knows about it.

Everyone in Fuoshan knows, except me.

Uncle Man, let me help you.

Sifu Master

Fellow disciples.

Looks like you're the one who spread the rumor.

You've better fix this mess.

Come, walk yourself.

I don't care. Ah Yeow must be your first student.

There you go again. This is not the first day you know me.

I'll never accept any disciples.

Quiet!

We must observe rules. Once we observe rules, it will be right!

Master Ip. Master Ip.

Master Ip. Master Ip.

Wing Seng, I am going out for awhile. Will be back soon.

Wait.

It's cold outside. Wear one more.

Ip June.

Ip June, be careful. Don't hurt others.

Master Ip, I gave you a bit more.

Thank you very much.

No need to rush.

Next! You take this.

Once you have taken, leave immediately.

One by one. Line up.

This factory might be old but it's still not bad.

Fuoshan is now in a mass of confusion.

You've gone. Why come back?

If I don't come back, where would the workers have money to eat.

My money is all invested here.

I still can't pay you now.

No need. If you don't say, I would have forgotten about it.

This can't be. I'll treat it that you have invested here.

It might be little but it still have 10% of the shares.

Really, there's no need.

Stay and help me. After all you have a share in it.

Uncle Man

Kwong Yeow

You're here to help? That's great!

With you to lead us, everyone would be more energetic

and I can also watch you practice Wing Chun fist.

Stay and have your meals here. The workers are about to have theirs.

Yes, join us.

No need.

I still have things to do. Next time.

I am leaving now.

Father, why don't you ask Uncle Man to stay.

I understand him all too well.

Daddy, didn't you always practice martial arts?

Why didn't you practice nowadays?

If daddy move too much, daddy would get hungry.

That's why I move less, right?

Uh, I understand.

Then I won't go out and play.

You will only stop playing today. Quick, eat.

Quick, eat.

This porridge is a bit starchy

but somehow you have to eat something.

Come.

Careful, it's hot

How much rice are there in the house.

Don't have to worry.

Whatever valuables in the house have been pawned.

Your husband have strength and energy I can go out and get a job.

Won't die.

You go out and work?

Of course I have no need to before

but now times are bad There is always a first time.

We have more than enough people here. Not hiring anymore.

Boss, do you require any worker?

No. We've enough.

Sorry to trouble you.

Boss, employ me.

You! You! You! Come up.

Boss! Boss!

Master Ip, you're looking for a job?

Come. Come.

Thank you

Brother Man

Brother Man, the way you dress is not suitable for work.

How do I know that I'll be digging for coal?!

Master Ip, how are you?

How are you?

Master Ip, how are you?

Why are there so many masters here?

Right! The boss here used to practice martial arts.

That's why he like to employ those who knows kung fu.

Do you still practice kung fu?

If there is time, I would come out and look for work, right?

Go there and eat.

Okay.

Brother Man, I can't eat anymore. Help me to eat some, okay?

Eat a little.

How are sister-in-law and Ah June?

They're fine. Thanks.

Have you found your younger brother?

I haven't seen him since the last time he left.

I don't know if he is dead or alive.

I don't have a chance even to apologize.

You lost something?

Yes, I've lost a steel box.

What kind of steel box?

Japanese soldiers!

Japanese soldiers are coming!

Fellow workers, this is Colonel Chuodeng.

The colonel admires Chinese kung fu

and also knows that Fuoshan is the town of martial arts

and like to find those who knows kung fu and spar with the Japanese.

Are there anyone who is willing to go?

Are there anyone who is willing to go?

Are there anyone who is willing to go?

Master.

You just want us to be their sand bags.

Let me tell you, no way!

Idiot! If you win there is a bag of rice.

Those who wins the fight will be awarded a bag of rice.

I'll go.

Crazy Lin, don't look for trouble.

I'll go.

I'll go too.

No, they have stolen our rice

now is our chance to take it back. It's only fair.

Hey! Hey!

Forget it!

Help me find the steel box.

Hey!

It's alright. Come.

Be careful.

Come, come over and line up.

Quick

Are there any more orders?

No. Let's go. Yes

Master

General

Thank you, Sir

Okay, good show. Okay, good show.

Knock them down.

Let me go there and have a go.

They are not your match, General Sanpo.

Just treat it as to let them know our Japanese martial arts.

Find 3 guys to fight with me.

Even if they lost, they would still get a bag of rice.

Yes.

Don't say I didn't help you guys.

I've arranged with General Sanpo to fight with the 3 of you.

No matter win or lose, you'll still get a bag of rice.

It's okay if there is no rice. Most important thing is, is to beat them up.

Who will go first?

I'll go! I'll go!

Let go! Keep quiet!

Crazy Lin! You! You! 3 men.

Ok.

Hey, you're vomiting blood. Stop fighting.

We've lost!

General, they've admit defeat.

What nonsense! Do you really want to die?

You bastard!

Crazy Lin! How are you?!

Crazy Lin! Crazy Lin!

Are you tired today?

Just digging coal. It's not tiring.

I saw Crazy Lin today.

Really? How is he now?

Still okay.

I've never thought I would meet him.

Master Li! Master Hung!

Have you seen Crazy Lin?

Crazy Lin? I've not seen him.

Let's eat first

Yesterday, many people have gotten their rice. General Sanpo is very satisfied.

Is there anyone willing to go today?

Anyone wants to go? Li Chian.

Li Chian, where is Crazy Lin?

Anyone wants to go?

I am asking you. Where is Crazy Lin?

I don't know.

You don't know? You are the one who brought him out.

Anyone wants to go? If you win, you get a bag of rice.

I'll go.

Master Ip is going, I am going.

I'll go.

I would like to fight with the Japanese.

Is there any more orders?

No. Quick, go.

Thank you.

Can I still fight with 3 more men?

He say, he wants to fight with 3 more men.

I won't fight anymore.

Why did they shoot?

Li Chian. Why did they shoot?

Li Chian Why did they shoot?

Who ask you to shoot?

I saw that he had lost and still got the guts to take the rice.

That is why, I want to teach him a lesson.

This place is for martial arts only.

Don't ever fire your gun in here again.

Understood. General Sanpo, please cool down.

I will immediately arrange for the next fight.

Continue.

Anyone else still wants to fight?

I will fight.

Li Chian, open the door.

Master. Open the door!

Please tell me. Is that how Crazy Lin died?

Open the door!

Master.

Open the door!

Please open the door!

I want to challenge 10 men.

You're crazy! Don't be like this!

I want to fight 10 men.

He says he wants to fight 10 men.

10?

Yes.

I would also like to see.

Number 5 platoon!

1st group! Third group! Fifth group! Start!

Be careful.

Stop!

Come again.

He wants you to come again.

I didn't come here for the rice.

He says, he will come again.

Hey!

What is your name?

He wants to know your name.

I am only a Chinese man...

He is Ip Man.

You have to be careful from now on I don't know what Sanpo will do.

Traitor!

Why am I a traitor?

What have their deaths got to do with me?

I am only a translator. I don't need to eat?

I need to eat.

Need to eat?

You saw your own country men being killed. Do you have any dignity?

I don't! You have! You have a lot!

If you are so capable, why don't you kill them all?

Kill 10! Kill 100! Kill 1000!

I am a translator, not a traitor!

I am a Chinese man!

I am back.

Daddy

You're back.

Are you a good boy?

Yes, I am.

Ah June is a good boy.

Are you tired today?

Let me go and wash my face first.

You are very nice.

I've discovered that I am really useless.

I can't do anything.

Before, I only know how to practice martial arts.

What can I do with it?

This world...

is really small.

I am really useless.

I don't care what the outside world is like.

I only know that I am very happy right now.

With you and me and Ah June

and if this family don't split up then there won't be any problems.

The most important thing is that our family stay together.

Get down!

Get down! Get down!

Stand at the side!

Stand one side! Stand one side!

Who's the boss? Come out!

I am.

I've just robbed your goods. Now I want to sell it back to you.

Any objections?

I've no money.

Don't hit my father.

Wing Chun!

Fucking bitch! Wing Chun!

Don't hit him!

Have you got money?

No money.

Any money?

Beat you until you've got money.

I didn't sell my goods. I don't have any money.

Uncle Man! Uncle Man!

Come quick, save my father. He's going to be beaten to death soon.

What is it, Kwong Yeow?

Auntie

I'll go and have a look. It's alright.

Let me tell you. I am very reasonable.

You don't have money now... Ok, I'll give you a little more time.

I'll keep the goods first.

Father, are you all right?

I am ok. Go and help Uncle Foo.

Is there anything I can help?

I've always thought that you practice kung fu is not practical.

Now I know it's quite useful.

If I've known, I would have learn some from you for self-defense.

At least I can block a few punches.

Uncle Man, why don't you stay and teach us some kung fu?

Then we can protect ourselves and not afraid of being bullied.

Master Ip.

Your kung fu is so great. Please teach us.

Please, Master Ip. Please teach us.

Teach us, please.

Master Ip, please teach us

I am a businessman.

Besides business, I know nothing else.

I can't protect them but you can.

Before, when it was peaceful, you said you don't want to teach.

Now, everything is so bad. Don't you think you need to do something?

I charge a high fee for teaching kung fu.

The fees for the students will be paid by you. You owe me another amount now!

Uncle Man, I want to be your first student.

Daddy, I want it a bit higher.

Want a bit higher? Ok.

Why didn't Ip Man come again?

I... I don't know.

Find him here!

But I really don't know where he is.

How can I find him?

Fuoshan is not that big. How hard is it to find him?

Fuoshan is really quite big.

No!

I really don't know how to find him.

You're...

such a useless bum. Enough!

Bastard!

Stone, scissor, cloth.

You all gang up against me.

Hide properly!

10, 9, 8, 7 Ah June.

6, 5, 4. Quickly, go and hide over there.

3, 2, 1

Here I come! Who will I find first?

Master.

Why are you here?

Sanpo wants you to go back and fight with him.

Let' go.

No way.

What are you doing?

What are you doing? What do you want?

What are you doing?

Very pretty.

Shit!

Let' go. It's not safe here.

Let' go, Wing Seng.

Li Chian.

You're... so useless!

How is it possible that Ip Man escape?

I'm sorry.

Even Colonel Chuodeng is unable to stop him.

It is really beyond my capabilities. I am sorry.

So useless!

So useless!

Give the order down.

Dig Ip Man out.

Yes.

Sisters.

Come.

Brother, eat first.

Master, how is he?

It's alright. They are fine.

Master.

Coming.

Mrs. Ip.

See if you can wear this?

How is it? Are you guys comfortable here?

It's okay.

That's fine then. When it's time to eat, I'll call.

Li Chian.

I am fine.

I really don't know what to say.

Thank you very much.

It's okay.

We have to leave Fuoshan as soon as possible.

Qin Quan is finding a way out for us.

Go where?

Hong Kong.

Actually, anywhere is fine with me.

I have some friends in Hong Kong.

If there is any problems.

What will happen to you?

You will be fine.

Are you tired today?

They are here again. Quick, run.

They are here again. Quick, run.

Have you prepared the money?

We won't give you the money.

What did you say?

I am not afraid of you. We are not easily bullied.

Rascal! Haven't got beaten enough, right!?

Fucking bitch! Whoever resist beat them up.

Don't fight anymore.

No wonder you guys dare to resist you've got somebody as your bodyguard.

I came to Fuoshan to open a dojo. You people insult me.

Today, you interfere in my business.

Fucking bitch! You want to force me until I have nowhere to go?

No one forcing until you got no way out.

Ip Man, have you ever tried being hungry everyday?

Nowadays, no one has a full meal.

On the first day when I came to Fuoshan, I said

I never want to go hungry again.

I never want to suffer hunger again. Beat them up!

Fight!

Sha Dan Yuan, what are you waiting for? Go!

Go!

Go!

Go!

How to fight?

Let' go.

Master, you're great.

Sha Dan Yuan

Stopped!

Do you know what you are doing?

I know! I am a thief!

You are robbing your own countrymen.

Rather than being bullied, I've rather bully others...

I want others to be afraid of me.

This is what your brother ask me to give you.

Don't ever mention him to me again.

Do you know that your brother is dead?

He is killed by a Japanese.

Your brother have been looking for you all the while but was unable to find you.

Whatever path a man takes, is their own choice.

That bastard told Sanpo that you are in the cotton factory.

Please don't go back there.

I am going. Please don't go back there. Remember!

Move quickly! Quick!

Where is Ip Man?

Where is Ip Man? Speak up!

Everyone, please don't say.

You, come here.

Where is Ip Man?

Speak up! Speak! Speak!

Asking you!

Hang on! I am thinking of a way.

Speak up! Speak! Speak!

I am here. Ip Man is here.

Ip Man is here! Ip Man is here!

I am here.

Li Chian.

Wait! Please wait!

Wait!

Li Chian, tell Sanpo, it has nothing to do with the workers.

Please tell him to let them go.

Asked you not to come! Why did you?

Tell them!

Chuodeng.

He dares beat me up! Why can't I kill him?

I know what to do.

Li Chian. - Yes

From the moment you resist the Japanese Army.

You are already a dead man.

But I saw that your skills are extraordinary, someone I could use.

That is why I am giving you one more chance

to be loyal to the Japanese Imperial Army.

Teach our Imperial Army Chinese kung fu.

Then, you would have half the chance of surviving.

He says he admires you wants you to teach Japanese Chinese kung fu.

I won't teach Japanese!

You really like to see me fight

then I'll fight with you!

He says, he will really consider to be an instructor.

He would also like to spar with General Sanpo.

Bring him back.

Take him away.

Qin Quan, take my wife and kid, and leave Fuoshan.

General, do you really want to fight with Ip Man?

Of course! He is a highly skilled kung fu master

But, look at him.

He don't want to be the instructor of the Imperial Army.

He have other motives for wanting to fight with you.

Please don't fight with him.

Just let me put a bullet through him.

He knows he is better. That's why he wants to fight with you.

If I don't accept the challenge

and kill him

then what is the difference between admitting defeat?

General fighting with a Chinese man

is not a personal concern but

it also the concern of Japan as well.

Are you saying I will lose?

I am just being cautious.

I will definitely win.

I also want the whole of China to know.

Yes, I know.

I didn't kill you and want you to be the instructor

is because I admire your skill in kung fu

but I don't think that Chinese martial arts is better than Japanese martial arts

because we will be fighting in front of all those people.

That is why, this should be a fair fight.

You occupied my country. Killed my country men.

Take back your insults.

Excuse me.

Let go of my mother. Let me go! Let me go back!

I've promised Ip Man. I won't let anything happen to both of you.

Going back is too dangerous.

I heard that a Japanese is having a duel with a Chinese.

Who is it?

Ip Man!

Look at this place, it's all sealed up

I used to hope that he accompany me everyday.

That's why I reprimanded him and his martial arts practice.

Every time he fights with someone I would throw my temper.

I've never really supported him to do what he likes to do.

Now, this may be his last fight.

I am afraid there won't be a chance from now on.

Why don't you give me that chance?

Why?

General Sanpo says, he wanted to strengthen Sino-Japanese Cultural exchange.

Today, with Master Ip here, will be a fair fight.

Exchange of ideas. Friendship through martial arts.

To realize Sino-Japanese peace.

Fair fight!? Really sounds good, huh?

Look at that traitor's face! Sooner or later he will be killed by the Japanese.

You're right!

Master Ip is coming.

What did General Sanpo spoke to you about? Talk about the fight?

I really don't care.

Listen carefully! If you win the fight,

I will kill you immediately with my gun.

Remember!

Yes.

Please, don't win the fight with Sanpo.

If you win, he will kill you.

Be careful for your life. That is most important.

Martial arts may be a form of brute strength

but in our Chinese martial arts system it includes many ideals and philosophy.

Martial arts rules, which is also compassion. To help others.

This is what you Japanese will never never understand

because you use this strength

and change it into brutal power to terrorize others.

That is why you are not fit to learn Chinese martial arts.

Due to Ip Man's resistance to bow down to Japanese, the people of China finally began to unite

With the help of his good friend Qin Quan, Ip Man and his family finally escape from Fuoshan.

15th August 1945 The Japanese announced that they are surrendering unconditionally. The people of China have scored a victory, in the war that had lasted 8 years.

In 1949, Master Ip Man stayed in Hong Kong, and in Kowloon Restaurant Worker's Union he taught the first class of Wing Chun fist. Which started a new direction for Master Ip Man's life.

Wing Chun Fist, as of today, have spread all over the world and is one of the well known kung fu style. Ip Man's disciples is estimated to be well over 2 million.

There are many great disciples of Wing Chun. Among them was superstar Bruce Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment