Sunday, August 13, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 14 2017

Yeeun, Yeeun, Yeeun.

I love your lyrics.

What would our team do without you?

How does it feel coming down

from your castle?

Surprising, isn't it?

The girl that everybody thought got in as a favor has now become a leader,

and the ace of a team

has been pushed to the side.

It doesn't matter.

Really?

You're never honest about your feelings.

This is no time to close your eyes and ears

and feel sorry for yourself.

What would happen if the leader of a country was so narrow-minded?

The same goes for a team leader.

It doesn't matter.

I'm not the leader anymore anyway.

Why do you think I brought this up?

Excuse me?

The reason why you've been feeling lost.

Isn't that what you're trying to find?

For more infomation >> THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 16 Clip - "What's wrong with me?" Youngjoo doesn't understand. - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 16 Clip - Jeewon and Yeeun face off! - Duration: 1:01.

Fine.

But if I win again,

I can't be in the same team as you. You have to leave.

Of course.

But you'll be the one leaving.

Okay.

We'll decide at the final mission then.

Regardless of which team wins,

only one of you will stay, and the other will leave.

Got it?

What? You can't do it?

Should we just call it off?

No.

I'll do it.

For more infomation >> THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 16 Clip - Jeewon and Yeeun face off! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 16 Clip - Team leaders?! "Why does Youngjoo have to be the leader?" - Duration: 2:08.

As for the dance routine, the leaders will consult and combine it into one.

- The leaders? - Yes, the leaders.

This mission isn't just about getting ready for a performance.

The leaders have to come up with a concept, direct,

and bring their team together.

Leadership could determine the outcome.

Who gets to be the leader?

That's up to you to decide.

They'll be your leaders after all.

Then our team...

Suji.

Yeah, Suji will be a great leader.

Me? No way.

Let's not go through the hassle of voting. Suji, you be the leader.

Suji, congratulations.

No, no.

Leader.

Aren't you going to choose a leader?

We already have a leader.

It's obviously...

Youngjoo.

Why is it obvious?

Why does she have to be the leader?

Can we choose a new leader?

Are you saying you want to be the leader?

No. When did I say that?

Then what?

For the past few days,

it felt like Sori was the actual leader of this team.

For more infomation >> THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 16 Clip - Team leaders?! "Why does Youngjoo have to be the leader?" - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Best Pie Face Challenge

For more infomation >> Best Pie Face Challenge

-------------------------------------------

Triple Shooting in South Baltimore - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> Triple Shooting in South Baltimore - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

TRAILER AVANCE SUBTITULADO 7x06 JUEGO DE TRONOS SÉPTIMA TEMPORADA "DEATH IS THE ENEMY" - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> TRAILER AVANCE SUBTITULADO 7x06 JUEGO DE TRONOS SÉPTIMA TEMPORADA "DEATH IS THE ENEMY" - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

19 symptômes de cancers mortels que la plupart des gens ignorent ! - Duration: 8:09.

For more infomation >> 19 symptômes de cancers mortels que la plupart des gens ignorent ! - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

Orion beer and Okinawa food JALシティ那覇の部屋は甘いもので飲む:Gourmet Report グルメレポート - Duration: 9:15.

Good evening.

Tonight's Miminome-movie is in the hotel room.

Orion beer.

Would you like to drink beer?

It's because it's obligation, that I drink beer.

I'm certain that everyone will expect what I drink in the room.

Is not it so?

Snack with alcohol is

Black.

This is the food ordered at the izakaya a short while ago.

Squid ink tempura.

There is a squid inside.

Scent of squid ink.

Flavor of squid ink.

And.

Kamaboko.

I bought Mamiya-kamaboko.

Did the shop give Freebie for you?

I bought the one of one of this cheese taste.

All this is an Freebie.

There is this a lot more than the quantity I bought.

Strange.

The second day.

In Okinawa.

When I ate at a restaurant, it was crispier.

Yummy.

The Orion beer is good.

Pardon?

Is a Kamaboko store also open on Sunday?

I don't Know.

Today is Saturday.

A Kamaboko store is open on Saturday.

Kamaboko is good.

Kamaboko in this store is always good.

You're always saying so, right?

There are more Freebie .

Mamiya-kamaboko.

It is kamaboko for tasting.

The clerk also said that he would like to put this in the bag.

"Let's put it in"

It's a shop staff to put that in a bag.

Don't say let's.

Okinawa-ken people.

I will editing cut remark.

That is because it is not fun.

This is also a Freebie and I appreciate it.

What is this?

Taste of allicin.

And.

Pineapple cake premium.

This is goods in Nago pineapple park.

Is this a limited item?

No.

This is not sold elsewhere.

Have you ever seen this?

Monde Selection.

It was sold in Galleria.

Inside the box.

It's eaten already several.

Is it you?

Before I introduce goods, please don't eat.

Luxury.

This isn't expensive.

But it's more expensive than something else.

Why did I eat squid ink although I introduced pineapple cake?

This is individually packaged.

So useful.

Pineapple cake premium.

I will eat this. I will not eat.

I am still drinking beer.

This is too expensive to scatter.

I will give this to someone who indebted to me.

Ouch!

I hit my head.

I hit my head against this corner.

Painful.

This is perfect for giving to those who indebted to me. .

I will not give this to someone who does not take care of me.

Since it was opened, I must eat this.

Sweetness discreet.

It tastes good.

A pineapple is Good..

The taste better than imagination.

I want to give this to someone who takes care of me.

I like kamaboko.

Squid ink also.

And Orion beer.

Orion beer is sold in Naha.

I can ship it to your home.

But Orion beer is sold near my house.

Good.

I bought a cheese Kamaboko.

Only that was enough for me.

But a shop assistant handed me many ones.

That was Kamaboko.

Why?

But it was good as snacks were established with that.

Please give me one Kamaboko.

Cheese?

There is no Cheese.

Because I bought it only one.

What are you opening up?

You should have eaten pineapple cake.

Why are you eating what I bought?

What is this?

Ball.

Do not eat my Sata-andagi without permission.

I bought this for taking home.

Sata-andagi is already open.

I just ate a pineapple cake.

Do I also eat this?

Yummy.

This is good.

This was bought on the second floor of the market.

I think I'd like this most.

This is crispy and good.

And Orion beer.

Sugar content is high.

Very good.

The night of Naha is delicious.

Good night.

For more infomation >> Orion beer and Okinawa food JALシティ那覇の部屋は甘いもので飲む:Gourmet Report グルメレポート - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to Read The Tarot Cards For Beginners -Beginners Guide to Tarot Cards Youtube - Duration: 23:22.

I am Tarot Cards For Beginners Oracle and this is my complete Tarot course I haven't really

seen anything like this on youtube so i wanted to make a complete terror course

complete to our course How to Read The Tarot Cards means that you can come into this from not knowing

anything at all to being a made an exceptional reader if you put the time

in what i'm going to do is teach you How to Read The Tarot Cards For Beginners using no memorization

so there's nothing to memorize there's no books to read there's nothing like

that in addition I'm going to let your intuition pick it up but it's not an

intuitive course the problem with an intuitive course by itself in my opinion

is you have the UM reading and that's when your intuition just hasn't kicked

in your intuition is not strong that day you're just kind of out of it but you

have to read anyway or whatever and your intuition fills the whole reading with

uh so you lay down like four or five cards and you'll see the guy he'll just

be scented just with a lost look in his eye just like uhm and there's a lot of

problems with this the main problem is you're not connecting with your quieren

tour the person that's asking you this question so they have somebody staring

at you and you're not looking back at them you're not making eye contact

you're not asking the public questions all you're doing is struggling the hell

out of trying to figure out what these cars mean so I'm going to eliminate that

problem and so um you will instantly be able to read I don't care if your

intuition is gone warmed up even if you have no intuition you'll still be able

to read tarot because this method works that way if you want to use your

intuition you will can use your intuition after you start talking but

basically this is a your ability to immediately start talking and start

talking meaningful things related to the question and have enough confidence to

where you can look at the person and make eye contact and ask follow-up

questions and just go with it so it's not an intuitive method it's an

intuitive helper it's a way to get you into intuitive reading rapidly quickly

and with no effort whatsoever I mean it's literally like nothing to memorize

in this whole thing and in addition it's a lot of fun so the second

I've seen of learn Tarot is just books and I mean you have like just book after

book after book and after book and then you'll have spreads so I mean this is a

big book this is your Tarot wisdom your standard what do I need to have to start

Tarot I mean this is huge this 500 pages in addition to talks about Kabbalah and

it talks about astrology associations which are cool but I mean if you like

brand new Jesus Christ it's just a lot of memorization and then you have

spreads so in addition to memorizing that 500 page book worth of stuff now

you need to memorize spreads not just one spread but spreads for different

occasions and then so you're wandering on with all these books you look like a

college student I mean it's just not and then of course

Tarot in astrology which is an excellent book but again if you're new it's just

in really intimidating so again there's nothing to memorize in this course and

there's a not anything substantial that you need to know other than just having

fun so you'll learn by having fun so I got my idea from doing this stuff by

Crowley's book of Thoth and he talked about the cards of the Tarot as living

being so the section right here in addition is book 777 he talks about

something similar and in the complete Golden Dawn thing they talk about cards

having attitudes or something like that so I was like you know this is a

recurring theme maybe the cards are alive or you know

whatever whatever whatever so what I want to do is pull some meaning out of

the cards and have something kind of cool and interesting and a way to

connect with the cards let them talk to me instead of me pulling data out a lot

of times in a reading someone who's brand new or someone who's not real

practice or someone who's just out of it that they will constantly be trying to

extract meaning out of the cards by forcefully pulling and extracting

meaning of the cards my method allows cards to talk to you and to tell you

what they want to say therefore you don't have to pull anything extract

anything and exert any effort whatsoever so that's what you have looked forward

to this is going to be an exciting course I'm not sure how long it's going

to be I haven't filmed it yet obviously this is the intro so

I'm going to say I don't like 1015 hours it's going to be a complete Tarot course

so you will need to follow along now in order to follow along with this course

you need some cards you need some cards with dudes doing things basically dudes

doing things can include kitties as long as you have characters in the cars

you'll need illustrated miners now once you get good at this method you can use

like a soft arrow or something like that but just for the beginner just for

starting let's get some picture cards so dreaming way modern medieval crystal

visions golden rider let's say spiral Carol even little angel tarot cards so

many good cars we're going to use pretty much for the whole course the golden

rider going Rider is just standard rider weight but it has a goal in edge and

everybody like this so go ahead and pause the video and grab yourself some

cards with pincers dudes doing things women doing things a lot of people doing

a lot of things in all the cards you need Illustrated minor so go grab your

deck that qualifies and come back and I will be here and we'll get started so

now that you have your deck what I want you to do is just pull go ahead and give

it a good shuffle and such pause the movie for possibly pulse up me if you

need and grab one car and turn it over we will not be using reversals through

this entire thing in addition I'm going to have mainly only one question that is

going to be asked of you through this entire thing for tarot readings and that

is some girl comes up to you and she asked you my boyfriend and I just broke

up will we get back together so that's the only question pretty much that

you're going to have throughout this entire course so every time you try to

do a tarot reading you think my boyfriend and I broke up will we get

back together so some girl asking you this because that is my by for my number

one question so let's pull one card pull one with me put it down in front of you

while you're watching and describe this to me now I want you to start thinking

of tarot cards as movies I don't want you to use your intuition

I don't care what your intuition is saying don't bother with it I want you

to tell me what you see in the card as a movie scene so this perhaps is one scene

out of a movie now pretend that you walked into a

theater you're meeting your friend you got confused you went in the wrong

theater and there's a different movie playing and you only got to see one

scene of it before you're like you know this is this is not my movie I need to

leave so here's your one scene of a movie so mine says of the tower again

we're not memorizing cars we're looking at cars we're not using intuition so

what is this basically this is a movie scene okay number one question to ask

yourself what type of scene is this is this a movie scene a romantic movie

scene where lovers are getting together or having sex or whatever

no not pretty much is this like a calm scene like at the end of the movie or

the start of the movie where everything is going day-to-day life is just kind of

moving along no not really so is this an action scene like a very

bad action scene maybe yes definitely an action scene so we've answered the first

question that we have on this the movie reading okay I'm going to call this

movie spreads this is the first thing that we have for a movie we have an

action scene that's basically it so what's happening in the scene so imagine

that you went to your friend in the other movie and at the end of it I was

like dude I walked in this wrong theater I saw one scene how would you describe

it to them say there's no need to use your intuition there's no need to do

anything all you saw something happen on a movie and you're describing it to

somebody pretty simple I mean it's no need to blurt there's no need to use a

sentence and go you know I'm going to lay down a card and I'm going to say

today I blew up a tower you know you don't have to do all that so just a

movie scene what is the scene here the scenes obviously a tower exploding bless

your people falling out this pretty good action scene if I worked in install this

I may stay a little longer and meet my friend later and just eat the popcorn

while I'm sitting there right so this is a good action scene so look

this and your card and tell me what your card is is it a romantic scene is it

kind of the start of the movie where everything's going on day to day life

and it's kind of boring or is it an action scene or is it a like a sad love

triangle and everybody's crying or is it conflict where people are fighting or

what kind of scene is it this is obviously a disaster scene like

something you see out of them you know it's just something blowing up and boom

and you know it's cut down hard three kind of bad thing

so you tell me what you see on your card and now you have described your movie

scene pause the video if you need now go ahead and get this card turn it over and

can put it off to the side now what I want you to do is grab another card and

we're basically going to do the same thing we're going to do this for about

three or four cards so now I have something called the moon and the moon

is there's a big moon up here there's some dogs howling at or something like

that I'm going to say this is like an end like the end of the movie where Oh

trigger there's a crab there you go there's a crab coming up he's about to

give this long journey it looks like and Butch people howling at the moon but

maybe all three of these days are going to do The Wizard of Oz I'm going to say

this is like the beginning of The Wizard of Oz what about my good journey so this

is my movie scene tell me about your movie scene I love scene is it kind of

like mine where The Wizard of Oz and they bout to go three dudes here about

the governor's journey or what's happening on yours so let me know and

then after you're done that we'll pull one more card we're going to do movie

scenes with one card one more time okay so now I have a court card if you

encounter a court card the problem with all court cards is I call it the dude

sitting on a throne syndrome basically you have a dude or woman they're sitting

on a throne and if I'm asked to describe this I'm not really going to remember

because there's nothing going on so when you encounter this a court card that

would be a night page queen or king and they're not doing anything okay keep in

mind subjects they are doing something but this thing they aren't if they

aren't doing anything I want you to grab another card and lay it at a 45-degree

angle not like this not like this but like this

Laith at a 45 degree angle now instead of a chick on a throne syndrome dude on

the throne syndrome doing nothing imagine this person doing this so now we

have the queen of one so it looks like a how would you describe this character in

the movie I would describe her as I mean fairly powerful she has like a good vibe

going and she looks pretty happy and she's got a flower so I think she's

pretty peaceful she doesn't look like she's just going to go off and start

wailing somebody with a stick right especially with a stick has you know

pieces of little leaves growing out of it so it looks like a fairly peaceful

character a pretty happy character it looks like that she's fairly serene in

her surroundings and she has a kitty so she's pretty pretty she's like pretty

calm quaint but has her own thing going now she this character I just described

is now tied up and kind of looking like she's in jail a little bit so this is

what we have for a movie scene we have this lady calm peaceful serene you know

kind of cruising pretty happy so you get a whole thing going with flour but now

she's having problems I mean obviously if you're tied up and you can't see

nothing and you have a bunch of sharp objects around you and you're like

sitting in this water not going to be good so we have this pretty calm serene

person you know kind of in trouble look like somebody else got her in trouble so

maybe she did something to deserve it I don't know I'm not going to speculate

but I will tell you that she is definitely in trouble that just does not

look good at all in addition it's a pretty dark card now we're going to

start using the we're going to start using a method I call squinting to get

your movie summary so if you were to squint and just basically squinting is

to almost close your eyes all the way but leave just a little light

if you were to squint how would you describe this movie scene by not really

seeing all the details so I'm squinting now and I'm going to say it did look

good so that's my summary doesn't look promising

basically so tell me about yours you have one card or maybe a court card with

another added on and tell me how it looks I mean how would you describe this

movie scene if I were to go and talk to my friend in the next theater and tell

him about a movie scene I just saw how would you describe it I personally would

describe it dude there was this woman so you seemed pretty cool but she got

herself into trouble and this is just me she got herself into trouble nobody just

ties up random people my movie she kidnapped or something like that but

seasons a bad news probably needs some rescue Denton actually so I can't see

anything and all tied up so that is my summary for my movie scene tell me about

yours let me know what you see on your movie scene and then once you tell me

that we'll move on to part 2 which is a little more cards or a few more cards

and a few more ideas to go along with those so now just for fun I'm going to

describe When Harry Met Sally everybody seen When Harry Met Sally I

assume if you haven't go see it anyway I'm going to scribe when Harry Met Sally

with tarot cards so kind of a movie theme here alright well we have these

people and they met while they were working kind of thing they're both going

to different jobs going to different cities and they met when they were

working and there was some instant chemistry there they definitely had some

chemistry however they were constant like fighting and bickering and

disagreeing about everything and they thought they'd never meet again but they

did end up travelling together for quite some time when they went to New York and

once they got there they were both alone and so they ended up having mutual

friends and other dates and other people and stuff like that but in the end they

were either heartbroken or something went horribly wrong but they just

couldn't sleep type of thing and sometimes they were just depressed or

they just didn't want to meet anymore other people and it was kind of weighing

on their mind and eventually they decided the

heartbreak wasn't he decided the heartbreak was a little too much he

loved her and he wanted to go to her and so he charged in and decided that he

told her he loved her and they lived happily ever after after a lot more

scenes this is a really rough summary but you can see this basically When

Harry Met Sally in tarot cards so just kind of get you an idea that you can

indeed see a lot of different things and a bunch of movie stuff inside the cards

so now let's hire When Harry Met Sally into an actual reading so this reading

is going to kind of suck because it's designed for a beginner so if you've

been reading tarot for 30 years and you watching this video and you think I'm a

freaking idiot then please why are you watching the beginning section I will

clearly mark the intermediate and advanced sections for you so let's go to

a beginner reading beginner reading this is when Harry Met

Sally the first four scenes right first off we got work so what was our question

again would anybody like to tell me a question was this girl asks you my boy

will me and my boyfriend broke up will we get back together so let's start off

what's your name okay well it looks like that the relationship did you guys meet

at work maybe no okay well looks like maybe the relationship was a lot of work

at first was it kind of weird and uncomfortable at first yeah it was okay

well get some work here so I see work movie scene

all right well but you do all y'all fell in love y'all fell in love pretty really

pretty hardcore didn't you yeah okay well you fell in love and that was good

because you know started off kind of weird over here with this work thing

and then we have this love thing and everybody's having a good time so I

think that you guys fell in love pretty good love I mean it was a definitely not

a relationship of convenience you guys actually loved each other so we got work

and we got some people look like they're having some Lovins all right now we got

definitely got fighting no confusing that card so did you guys fight a lot I

mean after the relationship kind of got started

obviously the honeymoon periods over you guys fight a

lot are yeah we had it well here okay so yeah you did fine alright it well it

looks like I see it shrimp maybe a trip or maybe you guys were on this like road

of depression together or something I mean at some point the relationship

become just a hassle where you just kind of dredging the bottom of the pool and

one person was kind of caring and the other person kind of thing okay well you

actually took a trip okay well where did you go now you went to Paris

oh that's also I've been to Paris is really cool I always wanted to go back

to Paris I love parents okay so you guys had a you know you had a trip together

so let's pull some more cards and see a little more about the relationship and

answer your question about will you guys get back together so we're going to pull

a little more Harry Met Sally over here now these are bunch of the present cars

so again with the movie spread squinting so if you were to squint right now

watching this video obviously you go ah yeah and then didn't look too bad but

and then it kind of don't look too good so it's kind of mixture here alright so

let's remember that going into the movie right here these four scenes of the

movie look kind of bad kind of bad just you're squinting a lone shoe color kind

of bad kind of bad good it looked good until you open your eyes and these

others did look kind of the press that you know that doesn't look good so we

have to I don't we have three bad and one good so my first question is going

to be when you guys broke up you really felt alone and I think it really hurt

you guys at least you you know when you broke up and it was kind of a bad thing

so you know how did you feel when you guys broke up was it more or less the

hermit or things like that okay so you did feel bad and kind of

thing but it looks like a bunch of friends came in did bless your friends

come in to support you or did you make some new friends during this process

right okay so they tell you about that and then you're going to say well you

know it looks like you lost a little sleep over this relationship and I think

maybe you know you want to get back with them

and so you're asking me how the hell'd you know that well you have sleepless

and you have friends you go out with parting with friends it makes you all

social and stuff this common sense here sorry to sidetrack and then you have a

sleepless night and all this stuff and it just kind of bothers you and you were

alone you really feel alone so that was my question over here I mean when he had

sleepless nights do you you know think about an old relationship and that was

the last one so obviously that's going to kind of really dig into the the heart

bear with the whole not sleeping and then heaven you know thoughts about this

person and stuff like that so you were alone and then you have this time with

some friends move for in steers up a little bit but it looks like the next

scene of the movie is you sleep to us so I'm going to think that maybe it's about

this relationship or maybe it's about something else maybe have other problems

in life that ask the person you know did you have some other problems in life

that kind of made you leave some sleep or was it losing sleep over this person

or you know can you tell me what exactly happening so you interacting with a

person ask you the question so now we have the whole depressed thing

so this is looks you know a movie scene if I were to describe this to my friend

in the next theater I'd go yeah this is kind of this depressed dude and some

people were offering him some stuff and it looked like he didn't want because

you know you look like he had maybe had too much to drink

maybe had a bunch of beers you know offered some of him and other bearings

like I'll do that had enough so just kind of depressed and kind of fool and

stuff like that so you know how that relates to this I have no idea but I'm

just kind of summarizing the movie scenes and in the readings so then we'll

go to the end of a Harry Met Sally and pull the last set of cards that said of

card has some good news so I know the question so you kind of get in a history

of how everything went and how the relationship went and things like that

so at the end you pretty much have to answer the growth question of will they

get back together I do see that this is weighing on your mind so you don't have

a lot of struggling and stuff like that because struggling with it obviously

it's weighing on her mind because she wouldn't ask you the question if it

wasn't so I'm going to say that just it doesn't

look good for looks like more heartbreak in their future if you do that you do

have this happy ending here but it looks like a happy ending after he rushes back

maybe so if he does rush back I think it would be a good news but if he does it I

think that we have some heartbreak if you rush over to him so that's my

reading for this particular spread again his movies somebody's burdened you have

heartbreak he rushes back if he rushes back you know I think it would be okay

because these two cars are together but right now is burdening you I think if

you go forward it's just going to be painful and not a good thing so anyway

that's Harry Met Sally and that's my advice for this particular person so

again that's just going with movie spreads just looking at the cards and

letting them tell you what they want to tell you so let's get a little more

advanced than the movie spread thing and let's make a little longer movie with

more scenes and see what's going on

How to Read The Tarot

how to read the tarot cards for beginners -Beginners guide to Tarot Cards Youtube Tarot Cards,tarot,beginners,tarot card reading,tarot reading,read tarot,tarot,Psychic Services, Mystic,Shadow,learning,tarot cards,tarot for beginners,beginners,Karolina Dobrovska, complete tarot course,tarot course,tarot lessons,how to read tarot cards, http://y2u.be/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://youtu.be/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://youtu.be/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://m.youtu.be/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://m.youtu.be/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://youtube.com/e/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://youtube.com/e/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://youtube.com/e/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://m.youtube.com/e/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://m.youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://m.youtube.com/e/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://m.youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://www.youtube.com/e/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://www.youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://youtube.com/embed/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://youtube.com/embed/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://www.youtube.com/e/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://youtube.com/embed/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://www.youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://m.youtube.com/embed/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://m.youtube.com/embed/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://www.youtube.com/embed/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://www.youtube.com/embed/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://m.www.youtube.com/embed/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ http://youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ ?version=3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ https://youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ ?version=3 http://youtube.com/e/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ ?app=desktop https://youtube.com/e/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ ?app=desktop http://www.youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ ?version=3 https://www.youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ ?version=3 http://www.youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ &feature=kp http://www.youtube.com/e/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ ?app=desktop https://www.youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ &feature=kp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ &app=m https://www.youtube.com/e/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ ?app=desktop http://youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ &app=desktop http://www.youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ &feature=share https://www.youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ &feature=share https://youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ &app=desktop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ &feature=kp http://www.youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ &feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ &app=mobile https://www.youtube.com/v/https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ &feature=youtu.be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ &app=desktop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ &feature=kp http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=https://youtu.be/gl5xHi5cfnQ User-agent:* Allow:/ Allow:/Tarot Cards,tarot,beginners,tarot card reading,tarot cards,tarot reading,read tarot,Karolina Dobrovska,Shadow,learning,how to read the tarot cards,amazon,Psychic Services,how to read the tarot cards for yourself,read me the tarot cards,tarot for beginners,review,complete tarot course,tarot course,tarot lessons,how to read tarot cards,amazon.com,Amazon,Easy Tarot,Learn,Read the Cards,horoscope,international tarot,psychic

No comments:

Post a Comment