Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 15 2017

we subpoena but now we permanently in the Battle of music to me is just a

spiritual vibration so when it gives me here it fill your soul back to Babic I'm

from the impossible I'm from a place where I took donkey to school I lived in

a heart I had no idea what electricity was in my mind though I was I killed I'm

gonna be something and I'm gonna be somebody corn America for the first time

see an airplane airplane and the whole bomb was like a culture shock we land in

this place gasping no English how did I survive it the gang that I ended up and

was again called hip hop

and you make that much money and everyone is coming you yet then you

start to actually self what is it you really want we had an earthquake and a

eighty two hundred and fifty thousand people under the rubble the minim Estep

at the airport is purely apocalypse a

tsunami of death I said I'm going to run to become president of my country people

are chosen for different things and when you get that Fame and that

responsibility you go holy shit I finally understand we all are really

connected and the sense of life is purpose now my god Oh baby

hey baby

For more infomation >> WYCLEF JEAN - FUGEES | London Real - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

[CC繁體中字] CLC (씨엘씨) - 第六張迷你專輯'FREE'SM'專輯拍攝花絮 (6th Mini Album [FREE'SM] 재킷 촬영 비하인드) - Duration: 6:57.

For more infomation >> [CC繁體中字] CLC (씨엘씨) - 第六張迷你專輯'FREE'SM'專輯拍攝花絮 (6th Mini Album [FREE'SM] 재킷 촬영 비하인드) - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Single-Use FloraCap™

For more infomation >> Single-Use FloraCap™

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] BTS (방탄소년단) LOVE YOURSELF Highlight Reel '起' - Duration: 4:55.

As times passes

There are moments that become more clear

At this moment

There were many encounters and separations

In every crossroad that I pass

It all leads me to the same place

No comments:

Post a Comment