Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 15 2017

IQ Genius

you have only 16s to answer these quizzes

if you need more time please pause the video

spot the difference ask the storybots

For more infomation >> Ask The Storybots puzzles | Spot The Difference Storybots | Can You Find The Difference - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Wrongful Death Attorneys

For more infomation >> Wrongful Death Attorneys

-------------------------------------------

(Ep-2) Lets play Lord Of The Rings: War in the north - Duration: 1:49:53.

For more infomation >> (Ep-2) Lets play Lord Of The Rings: War in the north - Duration: 1:49:53.

-------------------------------------------

Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2017-08-16 07:19:58 - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2017-08-16 07:19:58 - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Indiana Injury Attorneys

For more infomation >> Indiana Injury Attorneys

-------------------------------------------

Top Montréal ! (Vlog Montréal) - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Top Montréal ! (Vlog Montréal) - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

"J'ai Mal à nos Dents" - by Eiléan Ní Chuilleanáin - Dramatic Reading - UCD - Duration: 5:51.

I read a poem which again is important to me because all of the subjects that

I've tried to write about in language and languages not all was that easy

because I'm mostly an English language poet I do rice very occasionally and

Irish and occasionally translate into Irish this point was written in memory

on an aunt of mine who other nun and she joined the convent she wasn't very young

she was in her 20s and she was immediately shipped to France to be a

novice so she was learning the language of a convent as well as learning French

at the same time and one of the rules in condoms at the time was that you were

not allowed to say mine about anything you had to learn to say our shoe our

stocking and your books were labeled for the use of sister Anthony because the

book didn't actually belong to you they were Franciscans of a sort anyway

she went to the dentist in France and she said I have a pain in our teeth

shame a landlord on and that struck me as a particularly good image of the way

in which language acts interacts with the body and when I was asked to write a

poem about language I thought I would take this she had died in the late 80s

so I was very close to her she had spent most of her working life in France and

Belgium and when she came back to Ireland quite late in life she and I

would speak French together because she didn't want to lose it

and then right at the end of her life one of her sisters became really ill and

she got permission to go home and look after her which was something of course

that you would never have been allowed when she was a young woman they were

separate very definitively from their family

I should translate I always do this Jim Allen or dawn means I have a pain in our

teeth that's the title yet is my tear soon I was half pissed which comes in

when she's describing her experience during the Second World War

Jamar Journal a piece on me Panera scene is a vulgar French expression meaning

I'll be eating dandelions by the roots I'll be pushing up daisies I'll be dead

which she was fond of and her last letter to me she describes what she was

doing to in going home to look look after her sister you know my lad a swine

yay in my lad one sick person looking after another

so I suppose one of the things about disappointments I always wanted to write

a macaron ik pod appointment two languages ideally Irish and English I've

never really succeeded but I've this is this is one of my attempts to do that

but it's also about the changes in the meaning of words like brother sister

mother she missed her own mother very much when she went into the convent

my father her brother listen to the news all during world war

one world war two excuse me with wondering where she was and what was

happening to her J Malan Nadal in memory of Anna Cullinan sister Mary Anthony the

Holy Father gave her leave to return to her father's house at 78 years of age

when young in the Franciscan house at Calais she complained to the dentist I

have a pain in our teeth her body dissolving out of her first mother her

five sisters aching at home her brother listened to news five times in a born

on radio Erin in Cork as the Germans entered Calais her name lay under the

surface he could not see her working all day with the sisters stripping the

hospital loading the sick on Larry's while Reverend Mother walked the wards

and nourished them with jugs of wine to hold their strength Jettas my ta suru it

was done they lifted the old sisters onto the pink cart and the young walked

out on the road to devi' the wine still buzzing and the planes over their heads

show marginal a piece a leap and I have seen a year before she died she lost her

French accent going home in her habit to care for her sister Nora in Malad a

Sueno in Malad they handed her back her body its voices and its death

No comments:

Post a Comment