Monday, May 22, 2017

Youtube daily report May 22 2017

Ethereum - GPU Miner on Linux ( Nvidia GeForce GTX )

This video will demonstrate how to create an account at minergate and how to mine ethereum using a Nvidia GTX 970 GPU and a computer running Ubuntu linux.

Open your browser, access the Minergate website and create a new account. (Link in the description)

Download and install the CUDA package:

Update your apt-get database, using the command below:

Install the CUDA package requirements, using the command below:

Edit the .bashrc file and add the following lines at the end:

Restart the computer

Install the required packages using the following commands:

Use this command to mine ethereum

REMEMBER to replace the e-mail virtualcoin.videos@gmail.com for the e-mail account you used to create the minergate account

Open your browser, access the Minergate Dashboard and check if the linux computer is connected to the ethereum pool.

For more infomation >> Ethereum - GPU Miner on Linux ( GeForce GTX ) - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 3008 SUV ALLURE GRIP CONTROL 1.6 E-THP 165 PK AUTOMAAT [SNEL RIJDEN] - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 3008 SUV ALLURE GRIP CONTROL 1.6 E-THP 165 PK AUTOMAAT [SNEL RIJDEN] - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Ram Chahe Leela Ft. Tania Tiwari Vs Bhumi Trivedi | Ram-leela | BellyDance Version | Priyanka Chopra - Duration: 3:09.

Ram Chahe Leela Ft. Tania Tiwari Vs Bhumi Trivedi | Ram-leela | BellyDance Version | Priyanka Chopra

For more infomation >> Ram Chahe Leela Ft. Tania Tiwari Vs Bhumi Trivedi | Ram-leela | BellyDance Version | Priyanka Chopra - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

CIA More than 15 agents lost in China since 2010, spy network ruined completely - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> CIA More than 15 agents lost in China since 2010, spy network ruined completely - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

WE ARE SINKING! | Our BATHTUB SUBMARINE #3 - Duration: 7:36.

It's so quiet down here... I don't know how deep I am

Our homemade Bathtub - Submarine is finished!

You had over 3000 ideas for a mame - we had to decide us for one of them

So we took the one most People liked, it really is creative!

We also liked "Tubmarine", bathtub and submarine fitts pretty well :D

Now it's time for the first three tests, first we will look how much weight we need!

It feels nice but I can't open it from inside!

As soon as I push, the submarine should sink

Sounds pretty well

We need a little bit more weight, hopefully we will sink now

It's full with sand right now and it looks like I am sinking!

It really looks awesome!

So it still wasn't heavy enough

To finally sink we bought this thing, we will fill it up with sand

We also got new wheels, and repaired a few more things

We don't use the motors right now, it would be a little bit to dangerous right now

it's very hard to controll

Everything is okay!

It is pretty creepy down here

It goes down pretty fast

But there is no water coming in!

I have no idea how deep I am!

I could just be right under the surface or 100m deep on the ground

This test really was successfull, now we got this weights to hover under the water

So we are trying to regulate the height with our tank

It's so quiet down here, I don't know how deep I am

I don't hear anyone but I still have fresh air as soon as I use the pump

The tank is full now, there seems to be some preassure down here

I can use this pump to get back up

I'm back over the surface

The first tests really have been successful, next time we will use the motors and bigger tanks!

This is what you will see in our next submarine-video

If you don't want to miss it, don't forget to subscribe!

Now we have some smaller projects and are looking for a lake with a better view under water

For more infomation >> WE ARE SINKING! | Our BATHTUB SUBMARINE #3 - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Wikipedia - Roger Ailes. - Duration: 15:03.

For more infomation >> Wikipedia - Roger Ailes. - Duration: 15:03.

-------------------------------------------

The Letter: An American Town and the 'Somali Invasion' (2003) - Duration: 1:16:07.

welcome to the land of life where at

once we all would use and diamond ruff

we were lost by the way of one fee in

two different lands we call culture

have you ever wondered human distance a

different ways wonder if me close your

eyes and let your heart to turn the joke

Give me your tired, your poor, your

huddled masses yearning to breathe free

the wretched refuse of your teeming

shore. Send these the homeless

tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp

beside the Golden Door

Americans we don't want.

The UNITAF is crazy. We don't want to see UNITAF in our country.

Benjamin Bates came here and in 1847 and

this is before we were City and wanted

to build a textile mill what he really

built was a city in a community as the

mill grew the city grew as the mill

prospered sewed so did our community in

1950 the city of Lewiston was the single

largest employer in the state of Maine

or I should say the Bates mill was the

single largest employer in the state of

Maine with 5,000 employees and a very

prosperous textile business in the 60s

and 70s the mill started to decline and

as the mill declined so did the

condition or the prosperity of our town

and today unfortunately the mill no

longer operates here it closed down for

good and it's been a very difficult

transition to go from a very prosperous

town only 50 years ago to a town that is

struggling to stay afloat the

franco-american

community is a very hardworking very

proud community we've suffered what my

opinion is is a decline in self-esteem

we worked hard to change our reputation

and our perception we worked hard to

grow our economy we created thousands of

jobs so the economy was good people felt

good about living here we came into the

year 2002 we were at a very positive

place here

this is a community it's a proud

community this is a community that

people who choose to live here

absolutely love the fact that they live

here

I woke up one morning I was told there

were 200 Somali residents in our

community that had you been there I know

a week before it was truly unbelievable

there was a lot of misunderstanding why

they were here why they came here no

smaller evil I mean they killed

Americans they have to all be bad Black

Hawk Down

people being dragged down the street

there were two main boys one of the men

that died was from Lisbon which is the

next town over the young kid that grew

up in this area probably had a job

somewhere in this community what

happened to those soldiers it was a

great tragedy it should not have

happened the people here didn't haven't

forgotten yes and it made a real

impression when it happened in ainít

area when you cross over the Lisbon

lewiston line you see a big sign that

says the Thom

Staff Sergeant Thomas Field Memorial

Highway so every day somebody drives

across that line to go down to the

number one employer for this area Bath

Iron Works they have a daily reminder

that one of our local boys died over in

some walls this is pasta September 11

and just saw my dad show up immediately

after September 11 the president

referred to it as the small invasion all

this is on a terrorist and now they see

the Somali was coming here it it's also

part of that if I'm trying to say that

the linkage here everybody after those

attacks a terrorist attacks was looking

at the world differently and through

different perspectives I went to a

wedding for instance and no one ever

talked to me because they found out I

worked with Somalis it's just

unbelievable how you know the

discrimination that we're facing as a

Muslim community the Somalis are

boosting Islam is not practiced here

previously I'm black we're African

American heritage mostly we haven't seen

a lot of people of color we have a 97%

white for a shio we live in it with the

white of state in the nation so there's

some definite differences that made it

obvious that there were new people in

our community the families do not have

this choice to come to the United States

they left behind the dead body of the

holiday

children their father so I had one

Colonel Carper the delay Sheba seemed

like a lesson of some available by the

ANA host not here

absolute leather piece a banana then I

put it on a mahogany concepts I've taken

that morning

how about SUNY in it if they want to

commit genocide or warfare against each

other souls so be it let them that's

just that's less but less mouths for us

to feed out of our taxpayers and all of

our charities to go to these people have

been brought it to here by the US

government as refugees so this is tussle

in a black community and a lot of joy

again when you came from war you know

the pain of war and what you go through

and then unfortunately coming to this

country and you have been put in a

certain area where itself it's a crisis

going on there is actually civil war

itself within the United States we had

the second and gun just give the wallop

US government you know brought these

people to this country to safety Korea

and they happy to put to an area where

the drugs is running high the shooting

is spreading nightly basically another

worker why we risk in this area we don't

even know our children what is yet

learning or using drugs

there was a nicely curfew basically that

you have you know gangs running to this

project and when you call the police

there is no single tool to show up

unless they come like an army like

twenty or thirty points

so a messages was been send around some

Somali five six tomorrow's can send

around the states to look for a good

place that they can live and raise their

children why would you come to Lewis

domain in the middle of winter like it's

cold and it's snowy

and he just looked at me and said it's a

better place to raise our family

compared to where we came from

Lucinda heaven

born and raised in Newark New Jersey and

came here to Lewiston to go to a small

college called Bates College and opened

a small business while I was a student

at Bass 132 years later they made me a

mayor and state senator and now it's

home my mother's father and mother came

from shitting right outside of Beirut

they emigrated to Waterville Maine and

they worked in the mill when my mother

lived in New York she had she was

married to a multiracial gentleman

Chinese Hispanic not a real nice guy

this guy's just you know he's not good

for my mother he's not good for me my

brother and I were the only white kids

when we lived in South Bronx we lived in

Hispanic section of the house South

Bronx and we went to a parochial school

that was all black whatever issues they

had with my race and being different and

obviously they got over it because they

kept bringing their children to me same

I guess and I want my children to follow

your footsteps they give a person like

me a chance what I have had this chance

anywhere else I think would be more

difficult Siddalee my grandfather had a

store and in the early 20s raised on a

you know a small family budget and

business with the great ethnic diversity

that was part of Hancock Street which

means basically blacks Asians you know

Somalians some arabic's

but White's won't live there because

they will not lower their living

standards my grandmother on Sundays used

to sit in the kitchen and she would take

these laundry bags and she would be

filling it with clothing and she'd be

filling it with other types of things

that she'd be sending back home I saw

the negative impact that the diversity

brings my other grandmother you know

would be mixing she'd be making Leben

which is a Lebanese version of yogurt

and she'd always tell us all that she

needed the culture from the previous

batch to make the new badge always stuck

with me that you needed to carry on the

culture and traditions of one generation

to the next like the food

at the end of November 2001 our church

decided to have a Somali dinner one

night

what really wonderful people was

interested to know from our culture

through our Somali culture night penis

from American Heritage Center 400 people

came and gather and people were soft

friendly to adults to Somali women with

all their children and we had dinner

together

I wanna die I don't wanna loosen rows of

the food the outpouring of generosity

from people when you can actually

garnered national attention and federal

officials were looking at this model of

success in helping refugees come to a

new community and be able to to live and

work and raise their families here this

is what they call the press of the best

city or of the new town so some of the

ways they can raise we believe we can

raise our children fight fight fight to

the locals peacefully and attractive in

dignity

there was an election a mayor election

right in the middle of the pre arrival

time and mayor highly trier at the time

was sitting as mayor I listed it as the

mayor at the time as this is wonderful

we have new people coming to our

community not only can they bring the

richness of their culture and the gifts

that they bring they can contribute to

our economy but she also worked for st.

Mary's Hospital the st. Mary's was one

of the agencies in the community that

was going to help one of the families so

she was in her role as job helping new

arrivals but in a political seat she was

seen as bringing in foreigners as a

leader of the community the choice that

I made was to lead in the direction that

I believe we needed to conduct ourselves

and my belief is that the city of

Lewiston always says welcome to anyone

who wants to live here and her opponent

was against the refugee resettlement

project so he of course could say she's

bringing in all these foreigners I'm

going to support the locals and he got a

lot of support sort of garnered around

that the dynamics of what's going on in

this community and my having been a

former mayor and being with a person

who's black who the many people the

community just think is Somali you know

and some of the rumors are that's why

I'm bringing all of them here because to

serve myself

apparently I think his time went on and

there was more and more and more people

begin to ask what was happening in a

very short period of time had a large

number of people who are so very

different on this matter

dumped Indian without Mills running down

there who would hire everybody the day

they showed up as was true for example

when the French came hundred years ago

it put a real special effect I knew that

there were some discontent discontented

voices or people in the community rumors

died flying alone

rumors that go around about the supposed

special favors and no special treatment

that the Somali resident stamps and food

stamps and guys and they get the

government supplying and money to live

here first six years that they live here

they don't have to pay any taxes

whatsoever and there's been times that

I've been out of diapers for my son and

I go get help and there's thousands of

small Ian's and they're getting help and

nobody can help me

this impressions or misunderstandings of

what was being received was creating

animosity between residents and the

Somalis and this people has been given

money these people has been given cash

so that they can buy a car now they get

into a you know the welfare they're

receiving the large so all that has put

into into kind of fueling in the city of

Lewiston they don't get in trouble for

anything they do they get $800 for their

rent and then they get $800 you know to

play people here don't have a place to

live to big kick it them out we're gonna

Somalian thing and let them have a place

to live we were having a lot of meetings

with Somali representatives at meetings

with our police chief in our school

superintendent and the local hospitals

for looking at areas of health care and

safety in education and we were all

working on that together it was one

story the Somali people were cooking a

goat in a bathtub

still wanna spit you know when there are

different cultures coming in to

different cultures is going to be some

difficulty accepting on some people's

parts our efforts then were to reach out

to them and to make as much information

available as possible there were no

secrets

anywhere and we had that difficult forum

back in May where the community's

welcome to come to the Armory and

express their feelings what the smell is

being there look at the bill you know

who's going to bake one then we're all

the job going to come around and there

was just 12 Lewiston guys sitting

outside and they were going on about the

Somalis in a way that just made me sick

these third-world people they multiply

like rats there are people being turned

away from the city that need help with

housing food stamps and then the small

ants go in and they get it all why why

is that happening I just don't know we

should take care of our own before we

start taking care of other people

no one

you wanted him that might sound

democratic when they come to this

country they know they are basically

taught of how to take advantage of the

system by the government seemed like

people wanted to believe that something

that they were glad to believe it they

were and they were glad to believe it

was going to break the bank I've been

into businesses on the street and done

workshops with staff but they sit there

and I go in and they were just like they

weren't look at me because they're

against the Somali issue so much and

they're just like oh god she's coming

here to tell us about Somalis but you

also had come to a point and I remember

the meeting where we did this where I

just said these people are no longer is

saying that there's no information they

simply don't like the answer

the issue was people thought about size

and field and back when the movie Black

Hawk Down came to the cinemas I mean

certainly a Somalian folks as well as

people connected with a government he

had some concerns about how people would

react the Somalians after that movie was

shown rise over the streets by the

Somali and every business naked by the

track everyone know why ominous but

everybody the only one area the rumor is

not based on people having lack of

information the rumor is based on hey

wonder stand as a lot of children the

youngest was stocking Nagi she had been

born the previous to Kenya she was born

precious but unwell at Christmastime

this new family whom we were getting to

know and by that time some of us had

spent a little time in mo heba's home

the mother is Makeba and they were

spending time in our home but we didn't

know each other - no heba's children the

daughter Hannah time the same said that

yes they'd come to the church one Sunday

at Christmas time and portray Mary and

Joseph in it in a Christmas tableau and

that their little sister Sasha would be

baby Jesus

new Muslim friends portrayed the Holy

Family and Safa was the baby few months

older saffle got worse and soccer died

Safa who had who couldn't eat on her own

who had never learned to speak sapa who

portrayed Jesus sapa who changed the

whole church she died

and I've waited for he's eighteen

nineteen months to something else to

happen like a slow down

mayor image published his letter asking

Somali people in our town to tell their

friends elsewhere please not to come

here because our resources were maxed

out there is a group of coming in here

and you know what the community without

skills I graduated college as Adams week

I've been working level yet and now it's

on the channel so it's the hospital

I lived here I'm this is honor a lot of

head of household came here with

children there are some women's

community starts fantastic organization

to help themselves no language skills at

all these people five different

languages and we went to school graduate

university without idiot

no working skills they're doctors

they're professional people small

business people do not pay taxes we are

taxpayers

we are I will be the future workforce of

Lewiston community I'm asking at the

bottom issue give us a great government

the papers it was like a boil basically

I had a meeting with some of the women

elders who said to me you know God how

could you guys do this and I had to say

you know almost on the edge of Tears we

didn't do this we didn't know about the

mayor's letter until the day before it

came out I didn't know anything about it

so that she came out that morning when I

didn't slow down I thought they would

have the discipline to say hey we've

maxed out this community and the

singledom out I had to say something

somebody had to say something I guess it

was me I also personally knew that the

mayor had refused to meet with these

individuals when he came into office

here it was nearly ten months later and

he decides to send a letter as his first

communication that's been my life is

putting down on paper exactly what I

think it is to have it in the front

pages of the newspaper and to make it

such an issue I think was was

detrimental towards building alliances

I'm for a mayor to come out and the

second largest reopening to say to the

Somali don't bring your friends and

relatives loose I think that it does

absurd ah it's an abuse and after that

letter around my table where we sit in

my classroom you could see and almost

feel dismay these are my friends who

came here because they'd lived someplace

where their family members had been

murdered in their own house or their

cousins as much as we're trying to work

with the community all together the

letter is just going to make more

problems now I'm trying to go out and do

workshops for local residents and

they're saying sorry Cheryl you know the

mayor says they don't want him here

either what really was hot rendering was

the sport I got it's just unbelievable

street corners you know stopped at a

stoplight to to roll down the window

doing the right thing the intention of

the letter is is

kind of went out that Lewisohn has some

economic crises those people in the

community that had been saying for the

last year I don't want the smallest year

they were able to save see the mayor

agrees with me they're doing the same

things that the african-americans are

doing here they're leeching off the

systems they're eating up subsidized

housing they're spreading diseases I

feel like it was a reasonable request

we're going to be better off with this

you know everywhere I've gone going over

extra half of them come over and shake

my hand it's been that type of a

response in the city and I've always

said don't worry we're going to be ok

we're going to be ok now can you deprive

people when you're trying to give an

opportunity to go somewhere and leave

their families behind I can't please

everybody but I think I I think I spoke

for the great majority of the Lawson

citizens

everybody should have to pay into the

system before they can ever get any

benefit just like I had Doolin just like

he has to and everybody else that worked

their butts off in the mills here and

they can't get no help it opened the

gates of hell as far as I'm concerned

and it gave a notoriety to the state

it's not just Lewiston Auburn it gives

the notoriety the entire state and I see

them I'll tell them to go home we have

enough of them they get free free stuff

they go into the grocery store

Oh government pay gonna pay ah I tell

you people do not like it we are there

could be Somalis and I is hatred

building and building fast we were born

right there in this country American

people you know it's we need we need

rights too just like Bengal where

there's a lot of immigrants and they got

everything we are not saddled 416

able-bodied men and women 215 persons

are currently employed this is over 50

percent of adults who could work well we

certainly have Somalis working here and

we're very proud to have Somalis working

here they're good workers and they're

interested in becoming Americans and

realizing the American dream just like

the rest of us I knew enough to know

that the budget implications that were

made in that letter were fall they were

not based on fact and I'm not our

numbers guys I can't get him out it ends

up being less than 1/2 of 1%

of the entire budget also there are

three Somali businesses in Luzon which

open it in less than a year the numbers

came up some people sitting hard were

inaccurate white families our own family

they don't have what they should have

the group genera war were presented just

in a voyeur not as not within the

context of a greater budget of the city

in addition the city of Lewiston has

worked very hard to secure grants and

additional funding and has received

funding federal funding and state

funding to assist with this process this

created this circumstances in which you

got these fees has turned well to start

a bubble up to the surface and a lot of

people are angry and you're saying that

Somalian stood to be here because

they're bad for the community every

white people have shucked on all they're

just like everybody else we want to say

as citizens of Lewiston that we want the

focus to be on pollution or demanding

from our city leadership with real

solutions not scapegoating the problem

is not Somali but we're demanding those

real solutions that involve everybody in

the process to try and solve the

complicated problem that are in the city

you don't want them to be pointing

fingers you also agree pointing in the

direction of real solutions that letter

and community response seems so

important and we decided to invite other

people to be part of our little walk

across the blocks and call it a

community friendship walk

being anti poor people is a waste

equivalent to behind being racist and I

could somehow people are able to make a

distinction and say we don't want them

because they're a drain on our financial

resources but it's not about their color

just their financial resources and this

puzzles me the effect of this letter

clearly crew stitute discrimination on

the basis of national origin this has a

local regional and national implications

this could set up a dangerous presidency

that needs to be stopped I don't know

how I could have been any more plain

that I was in my request someone come

from Lithuania or come from X to V Union

Russia I mean if someone white who comes

to the city known we know today it's not

in any economy this is about the way

before any no diversity or equal

opportunity these were Christian men

white men that were in this country this

is about Somalia and being here and

these are the rules that they

established all men created equal was

meant for if you're white in your

Christian I absolutely believe it's the

racist action absolutely

absolutely any other place in the world

we have some absolute racist you know in

home somebody like the problem with you

as Ismail or Mohammed or Abdi you know

that is the level we are looking at but

now we are at the level of which is an

international level Elmarie

hate you because of this freak out who

don't even know your personality within

you good for that

look you cut my skin what comes out red

the lab if you cut them what comes out a

regular don't work what else people who

are Muslim and black which is the unique

factor in the discrimination in the

United States my name is Jeff I

represent the National Alliance National

Alliance we work we will work with

report within the past we are definitely

Pro white organization and our

objectives are to advance policies and

procedures at a beneficial to the

roadways we work in cooperation with

salmon law in Connecticut we had Klan

come and we had hammer skins come before

there are Christian identity market

slaughter bags I'm helping organize the

walk across for three time on I know

there are many points of view and I

trust that we need to talk together

still swimming together so thank you for

your opinion I do respect if you believe

that you get threats when you start

having pamphlets handed out showing like

people eating white children's hands you

don't want the more thanks we don't

absolutely Somalians are unique people

they should be equal inclined we should

be white that's all this color is too

toaster says people make a nation and if

small xq comes into town this was going

to come over any small emergency that

was the increased amounts of welfare to

provide everything like that all of them

had grandparents who spoke with funny

accents they came here from someone else

and when they were little kids told them

stories about how bad they were treated

regardless of what other people might

feel and say we who are walking with you

don't say that we say we're delighted

you're here

we're enriched by your business of

course we are part of the same community

so let's let's let's say that again the

meantime there was a media frenzy the

one to help immigrants make your moment

of no place in the two assault cases

it's unreal Vincent around prints one

out of every six and some lingering

anger over a better life kills

innovation anger over the manor Royals

and overseas written in 27 their little

white supremacist World Church Somalis

have no desire since I am very llama

he's coming to say is that Somali

shouldn't be here at eight a minute old

Somali elders we're scared and should we

be taking special precautions the

distressing part of course is that this

went out nationally 2020 yes it's a bit

Connie Chung run time why crossfire he

was late 60 minutes showed up in this

building and I noticed they were you

know they had a number of cameras one of

the celebrities that you'd see on TV

almost could not afford to buy the kind

of attention that we have received in

the media which then solicited all kinds

of groups as you know to come here with

their own agendas I mean the media

obviously is really feeding into

people's concerns and myths I ended up

getting an email from a buddy of mine in

Belgrade Serbia

saying what's going on we just heard on

the BBC

blah blah blah blah Luis and some others

internationally I friends the work of

refugee camps main used to be known as

one of the states that was a good place

to live but now except for that city of

Lewiston

Sarla myself and Ella what sort of

people to see yeah yeah idiots kill him

on a mother who's still alive you

I have friends throughout the country

and even in England they have called me

and just been like God you know Louis

another terrible place it was

unbelievable that what happened and

people saw that and this was an

opportunity for them to be able to use

the city in its event to be able to push

forth its agenda the next thing you know

please Nancy types and I was there

coming Matt Hale who's the leader of

that organization then called us after

that to say that he wanted to come here

and speak on behalf of what his beliefs

were and the World Church of the Creator

in a white supremacist group the

cinnamon sisters are coming here in

terms of the support of the mayor's

initial request which is one one time

that I was looking at the website that

they get them inject to the Somali

community out of

the letter is an attempt to agitate and

incite a lot a lot of people and I

unlikely to violence ideas our people

physically verbally and emotionally

understand say those people enemy that

means go what yours being permitted to

kill the mirror in the solution in the

eyes of the small people is that chief

elder and when the chief elder says if

there is an issue particularly in

million that they have come from people

defend from appearances what's the

difference in myself from a Somalian

individual one can say religion perhaps

but from appearances there is no

difference it's not only an issue that

the Somalia based on this is an issue

that many other people I'm many other

people agree with us it's not just

Somalia what do you call me

I'm not Somali and the people that may

not have been involved in this situation

I decided to take sides and we have a

situation we have a couple different

groups getting together and disputes are

breaking out they all are grandparents

we have a great but they right here

they're not in it but I do feel as if I

were to walk on a crowd proud to be a

wife I'm reading a racist I am engaging

well you know absolutely bill was I

won't nice people east believe the whole

thing may have a deal with a white

supremacist group coming to Lewiston in

about a week the youngsters in the

school systems you know in the schools

are real the younger generation I've

taken baseball bats with them in the

mornings to schools and stuff and

fighting with the other kids and cops in

high school have to be on duty all time

now because they beat up Somalian

there's somebody going on the hall and

they're like the Somali and say

something then someone might get mad

because I am I thinking that they're

talking about them in their own language

yelling and screaming picking up weapons

going after each other one group of

smiling gods that hate us girls you see

some all these are bad because babies

one person did something bad to

something your family's one and they

straight with 12 beep on this board to

be I mean at my party yeah me higher my

friend they came right up on my porch

last night deciding that they'll come

down like a whole bunch with weapons and

things get slippery now they start

crawling off at a battery pack blew out

my windows blew out my back window

everything they got the wrong people as

soon as you start labeling a group

beautiful bad because what one person

might have done and straight told it

they gonna kill it

and do whatever it takes and they're

gonna come back she come over to here

because she's friends of ours look about

and that people that were here went

outside to see what was going on and

words got exchanged and World War three

my girl new girl was rain and what I'm

saying to you is if your girl is raped

if it was done by so many of color that

may be the case like there's a legal

system they may not be the best one but

as soon as you start carrying out

vigilantism and in making decisions

about a group or a race of people based

on a bad experience you had you set

yourself up for being the next one I

would attend the police to my house to

search my house shit is on now what

about fuck up all you hate it and I'm

not sure if this is a hate crime or not

but I'm going to treat it as one until

somebody tells me it's not he's looked

at talking shit yeah makes it very hard

for the police to figure out what

exactly is going on and try to calm

everybody down and this all started over

some people small is groping a girl now

they're going to come busting in my

house like 12 feet of course we're going

to start biting a letter helped

exacerbate that unraveling of the fabric

of community communities not down to

protecting my girls at midnight when

these crack kills running right or

somebody but the smallies aren't the

only ones feeling crap do the ones are

not speak that I got problems that's

what I'm saying that's you're a war

oh crap don't all the place by all kinds

of people have no idea why we would

think those people within rich society

anywhere in America a lot of white guys

come through normally they see you

walking by itself all they were doing

junkie I've never been told my whole

life except the first week they moved

here by five nine you're causing

together you what you're angry about

what you're angry about happens all over

the world it's hard to watch I'm worried

about the new arrival I'm worried about

the Somalis I'm worried about their

safety

I'm worried about my own safety other

people that are going to stand up and in

favor and in favor their being here

discontented continue to grow and grow

and grow

go students responded about 8:30 p.m.

sort of a disturbance in the area one

knock Street when the officers arrived

there's a large group of people are both

inside and outside the building and then

a report of a shot fired at least one

shot fired get away from the door he

pushes in the donkey the door that and

other officers come in behind and waving

good that everybody says so I lay down

the ground cooperate inside heads up

these next two subjects were charged

with attempted murder after an

investigation slammer above the head to

the world I'm on my way coming down the

hallway there he grabbed me by my neck

slammed my head to the wall two times

they had guns everyone's head and there

was all I get the fuck one for say the

pop on the floor they had fired a gun at

another individual what appear to be an

attempt to shoot somebody nigger this

you do that it's racism going around

great uncle that we had who voted the

wrong way in the Klan tarred and

feathered feather him and put him in the

town square

so that send a message to the other

blacks we've lived with that as the

family and that's been a part of our

history of the family as well I've gone

through that myself in North when you

had race riots I mean I lived through

the riots I've seen communities an

arrival where you were at each other's

throats and you really

I have friends get shot down in the

street during the riots I guess I lived

through this stuff and so I thought I

was escaping that sort of community

unrest and community unraveling when I

left Newark and came to Maine and the

good life is we see them sign the way

life should be

stop chilling you know because you're

not getting here fast enough you come

here and you see what's going on now

this is not the way life should be we

can do a lot better I don't see any

problem right now and I think it'll

continue there's a connection between

what's going on here and what happened

with Trent Lott I mean there's there's a

common thread throughout the United

States if you would out and actually

asked you know a majority of white

Americans they would probably tell you

that Trent Lott was right Strom Thurmond

is right you Somalians are refugees not

because you want it to be refugees you

are refugees and you were forced to

leave your country in order to survive

and bring up your children you with the

victims of our u.s. foreign policy and

here you are and today we people are

fate not here to welcome you to try to

make up for the sin of our country I

think they should go home

this is our country you should have to

change our America anthem for them you

have to love you for survival and that's

how United States libram City you have

to be able to lobby we are able to fit

into size of the CL a continuous almost

continued

city moves in sat back and watch the

struggles in Portland go go through when

they had a number of new neighbors

coming to Portland Portland didn't do it

very well and Busan sat back very

comfortable and said oh my goodness we

folded our hands at the community I said

well we glad we're not Portland you know

we don't have this diversity issues that

Portland is wrestling with and boy oh

boy

too bad Oh bad Portland and sure enough

families on our doorstep and we've not

handle it very well and I'm sure there

are other communities out there sitting

back saying oh my goodness look at

Portland look at Lewiston and Oh glad

we're not them and what I've been

sending a message out saying hello you

are them same weekend the National

Alliance dropped leaflets in Lewiston

and in Portland that weekend both places

were hit on that Monday morning in the

city of Portland the mayor and city

councilors and city manager stood and

proclaimed that that hatred was not

allowed in their community that rate

racism was not allowed the city of

Lewiston nothing happened nothing there

was no response at all officials have a

responsibility to actually some some of

this concern and deeply troubled by the

lack of those who are in political

office who represent the people it has

not stepped in front to lead the people

they always are city councilors I don't

see that there's any racial or prejudice

surrounded around this area the City

Council I'm going to support the mayor

because the City Council is not

different than the mayor the city

council won the Somalis are just as much

as the mayor do I certainly think the

City Council did not even stop to

consider the impact of it they want to

lewis them to be white they agree with

what we believe in and they and you know

they do want us there but you know the

winks the the non non spoken gestures

stuff like that they do want groups like

the world church

there they do want food influences like

that if you are that kind of group and

you look at those two communities isn't

it sort of a welcome for people to be

silent and had the many in one coalition

who decided that they were going to have

this proto bursary rally which we

thought was a good idea at the same time

as the World Church of the Creator the

many one rally will be January 11 I've

tried to meet with the mayor

unsuccessful in at that venue we would

get past his letter if he would just

participate in some of the positive

events going on his community I just

decided to get off the air as you well

know and hopefully this can put the end

of it we're not working and living in a

vacuum we don't live in on an island by

ourselves and so we cannot sit back and

watch one of our community neighbors you

know struggle with issues of new

neighbors and not feel that compelled to

get involved we invited him to those

meetings did he come no we're trying to

knit this idea of fabric of community

back together because it's been torn

apart it's been unraveling and you need

to demonstrate through your actions and

deeds you know send the ripple across

and others who feel that way it becomes

a current I can't sit back and feel

comfortable seeing something happened to

you and it's a that's his problem you

know and as a Good Samaritan might want

to help you out but I'm just helping you

out of the kindness of my heart but the

fact is I should be compelled to help

you out because if it happens to you and

eventually it's going to happen to me

people rise to that if you expect the

best of people then they will respond in

that way but a little endorsement from

the mayor to show support that this kind

of thing would have been nice to

anything you need to ask America I think

the mayor is rated fair that when he is

prepared to

statements or to live to comment on this

you know but where's amilia that the

question come all the time I read in the

morning paper this morning for instance

he's he's leaving town the weekend of

the rally and he's going on vacation

sorry Larry Raymond if I were to marry

Loras inand I have vacation points got a

flood I'd really Lewiston today this is

the biggest thing that's happened in

living memory and lowest ID'd and I

don't think he understands really the

impact that has and the message he's

sending not really - I don't care about

how the hate group receives it but how

it's perceived from the Somalis and has

received from those of us that are

sitting here every day trying to defend

the new arrivals I mean it's great that

he could go on vacation am I going to go

on vacation are my coworkers going to go

on vacation that week our other

community leaders who are everyday

playing to the pro rally going to go on

vacation no no but I got a school of it

at home ah Ronnie Luna how did you sell

the Sun inside these books that I come

into our city here on January 11th

things one is the national allowance

Alliance and the other one is the low

Church of the Creator and those are two

groups that have long history of

violence a member in Illinois did go on

a shooting spree killed two wounded

seven died in a gun battle with police

they are as bad as the Ku Klux Klan they

are a hateful and despicable

organization these people that are

coming into this community to try to use

this national media in this stage for

their own agenda care not about the

people that live in this community that

violence people why they are here they

are not here to rich people for

Christianity they're here to promote

hate this tastes group they come in here

to harm the Somali community this is

like a howl

kind of a hole in the ground and some

dark forest somewhere this isn't this

isn't the brightness and and and and the

the beauty of a Periclean happens and

what what that is be greed for the walk

to the west this is somehow out of a

frozen hole and a policy I want to make

it very clear in case there was ever any

question main is a lot of things but

it's not nor will it ever be a haven or

headquarters for hate groups in racist

organizations

did not know a lot about the World

Church of the Creator organization

before they decided that they were

coming to Lewiston so we immediately

started looking at where they had been

in the past myself but in particular I

got a lot of my information of off of

the O'Reilly Factor website Bill

O'Reilly here's a man who devised or any

and all convention tells it like it is

started doing intelligence assigned to

detectives to just gather intelligence

on what had happened at the World Church

of the Creator what other groups could

we anticipate might show up here as a

result of them coming you would think he

has 2003 and you think my god have we

not made progress to get away from that

sort of thing or didn't take very long

for us to determine that we would like

to have a problem folks this is real

this is very much now and this is not

like something that you read in a book

or you see in a movie they've shown

dramatizations of violence and in

community unrest and various movies have

been produced in the past but the point

is this is very real and that's what's

happening people start to realize that

this is real this is now this is in our

backyard we don't have enough police

officers here we have 83 sworn officers

here the anxiety in this community today

is through the roof when you have a

threat to people who look like me that's

a threat to me directly and so when I've

been in business 32 years in this city

when I have to start thinking I got look

over my shoulder that's unsettling to me

to say the least and so I'm very

concerned about that and I saw a lot of

citizens as well

the last couple weeks have been very

difficult for my staff not only because

some of them have been targeted a truck

full of white people went by her but she

was looking on the street and they were

going pow pow pow afraid my safety

afraid my wife's safety hazard to

children's safety because of I know the

history of this country I know the white

supremacist things that they do the fear

that they have to be a black community I

have no concerns about their safety and

I assure them that was true we do know

that something which have left because

of fear and concerns I've seen these

because before they've come here before

but also realize that you know they're

not all coming from away a lot of their

members live right here so

that concerns me a great deal when you

have these kind of conditions starting

to come together and it creates a lot of

unrest in the community and communities

to me in such a loose Poonam I bet

that's what I said before I all know I

thought I was amazing I'ma be serious

as far as tomorrow's event and and not

we actually have bowed out of that

particular event and we wanted to have

this one because we knew in the

celebration of this diversity that we

have here with the governor we could

include a lot of people who weren't as

comfortable with some of the ends and

that we're going to be happening

tomorrow I think the people of this

state they put up with an awful lot but

what they don't like to see have happen

is for them to be put in a light that

that is not them you talk about the most

giving people they take the shirt off

their back to give to their neighbor

during an ice storm when they couldn't

feed themselves or their families they

were giving food and clothing to others

and that's the kind of spirit that's in

this state it's a rugged independent

state but when people are in need

they're always there no matter who what

or where the main importance about this

is reversing the tide of hate and

supporting the Somali community

we always had that sort of black mark on

us I hope that that over time to be sure

we are battlecry racial holdings are

which is a lot of people would associate

with the jihad the school came from

another state no we don't you've said

because they are sick they are sick

they're human they don't know who they

are and who we are we are brothers and

sisters we don't hate them even if they

hate us we're on heiser people are

sweating people are really nervous that

we we spread like wildfire

although we concern about January 11 the

link has been made between 911 and 111

referring to terrorism

we've had five attacks in this

communities three harassment two

physical assaults a total total rise in

my people I don't want to see any more

Somalis and I don't want to see anybody

in a local getting attacked think about

it for a moment in the city of Lewiston

we are mobilizing the biggest police

response ever in Maine's history to

respond to this many many many people's

lives have been turned upside down and

and those are the folks that are

responding positively but trying to

respond to this particular very small

group coming to our community they

control our time they have an impact on

our media they have a huge impact on our

financial resources on our community

spirit on our families and in addition

to that many people not just a small e

population I will tell you are living in

fear there may be some tensions that are

fairly high in the community as a result

of people anticipating what may be going

on that day police departments trying to

prepare the media is trying to prepare

residents are trying to prepare some

people just want to barricade themselves

in their homes and they're just hoping

you know that if they just hold their

breath these folks will go away both

sides now 3,000 chairs at the metal gym

that we

secured all those chairs together mom

sweet sweet several sites removing

containers trash cans barricades

anything that could be picked up and

used as a weapon

we had to sanitize both sites come some

others they might say off one thing why

don't we get guns those people come what

they learn do they gonna come and sing

for us they're coming to Edith with in

my attack what we gonna do we have might

be have done products we buy a gun what

is terrorism some of these groups are

known to throw tear gas chemical agents

needed to prepare options with gas masks

this will be probably one of the largest

deployment of law enforcement officers

in recent history in Maine there were

over 230 police officers that have been

assigned to make sure of two things that

people are freedom of assembly and

freedom of speech and we're going to

make sure that the public safety is

protected we have never had to call in

another 150 officers to and you know

assistance with the President or

vice-president visit today in Lewiston

we are confronted with an evil of two

swords first a group of Nazis showing up

with people in this parish bought one of

the one of the men that cook this food

today is a bona fide hero of the

resistance increase who fought the Nazis

all through the war men like Chris Kerry

honest and other people who fought in

that war thought they had crushed Nazis

them into the turret apparently that's

not true freedom is not free you got to

pay attention you really have to pay

attention every day of course I'm going

to March

I'm going to March him to be their

animal March in favor of them but I was

crying inside and I turned to my Somali

co-workers and started crying because I

said I don't want to see any of them get

hurt we have a tremendous opportunity to

be able to let people know that the

Lewiston they may believe they know

isn't de l'Ouest and that really exists

to us who live here who raise a family

here

choose to live here work here this is a

community that is going to take its

rightful place people will refer to this

moment as either what happened before or

what happened after not only where there

are six law enforcement agencies

involved but the Lewiston fire

department as well check it out a hose

ready to go hooked up to a barrage and

ready to spray protesters in case things

get out of hand

the end we don't remember we're going to

be fed with the silence of our friends

and I thought I can't be silent about

this problem of hatred going up

are you ready to mark immunity happy I'm

not you know I'm strong I'll get this

back hey I think we have taken care of

everything that could possibly come up

with an online based on the information

of a bad feeling comfortable but nervous

every year is going to be on the other

side man they want to fight let's give

it his name Connecticut

everything is one of the people that

we've had a backpack full of slingshots

and ball bearings look we're heading up

to the crowd looks a little bit like

when I was in Rome seems to know in some

of these other companies as doesn't look

like American I sure don't look like me

you know I lived here all my life there

was never anything like this

some of the pedicle little bats at the

rapid of the classes we had our

ancestors came in 100 years ago and they

built this great for this great nation

Somalis I mean that's my albero

cognizant ali-money wiring agency was

shut down federal government even said

well you know this is being used to fund

al Qaeda

what's defined as white is white of

European descent if the person looks

white act white white white then we

decide like a three-year-old conceived

racial differences this is our community

September 11 terrorists were immigrants

this is what we're fighting for

nikka naming the goddess of victory what

do you tell me copper

I tell her that like days would like the

ARA was looking to break down into three

particular groups conversations

overheard and sign languages noted at

this picture this is my son okay now

look at that picture and tell me all

these people that hate white and again

dark tan stuff that are in this country

right now give pictures somebody wanted

to hurt hurt him and make him no more

and it's okay to turn him black it's

okay for him to make black or Asian or

Chu we encountered everything from the

many of one rally we had planned a

certain amount of security for that then

we got a notification about a week out

that the governor was coming well that

in itself requires

during the high-profile you have to

think that more people are going to come

there because the government was coming

plus government coming consider the

smallest of the columns in English that

created another issue that is that in

scale to every representative I think

from being a terrible the shit stops

down we're not getting our asses kicked

we're not taking any fucking bullshit

from nobody understood so 5 afternoon

federal to us of trying to explain to a

judge this is why we don't want sides

with sticks attached or because they

confuse his weapons as much as we'd like

to allow cameras in and other events

those cameras had been used to propel

chemical energy agents and heavier

cameras we are going to be escorting the

members of this group in in the reader

first because in the past the most noise

didn't help the other for the biggest

problems have been when these people are

joined in to the site where they're

speaking and when they be so in order to

leave it any problems we're going to

escort them in a desk whatever people

with a little bit further on or can make

a film against the area or

this is what's going on Lewiston I'm not

going to act on it because I'm their

neighbor they wait till it's too late

and on the rest of the countries are

going going down the toilet

and when they come actually come to

their neighborhood when it's too late

then they complain there's nothing you

could do they were to update twofold one

was there were high observation points

so we could simply look out upon the

crowd and ensure that there was nothing

happening there and they could give us

intelligence about movement within the

cloud any weapons that they saw if if

someone just started shooting very

difficult for people at ground level

three five other people start shooting

to maybe prevent person out of how to

play frankly snipers obviously are very

good at what they do but we're not

trying to tell the computer lady not to

wedding we just want to make them aware

of what they're in store as we prize our

women above all they've much realistic

file into faith a pretty white girl when

another ugly black woman

how many race vixen people do you see

even black they don't want to be with a

black woman means going to see the

increase in the drug trade because what

else what else do these people deal with

want people to know that we are diverse

tolerant communities and we didn't watch

if you're all about the truth you don't

even know what sucking quite as much

you're going to do are you going to do

anything or you to stand to be a drama

queen

get the hell out of the way and let us

in line the cut be fucking homosexual it

sends a powerful message to those

attending the counter rally across the

city that Maine is a welcoming place and

that there's no place for teachers in

there

why is the diversity proud once people

of color but not a white color all right

that right there ought to be the biggest

question in holiday white animate minds

right now if diversity means different

the multicultural why is it they don't

work white people they don't work white

culture whether it's European or whether

it's white America we are here we are me

we

before I am on 0 reporter great reporter

I am going through my camp for five

that's all I can take right now let's

guys know just a moment please bear with

us we're going to go in defining moment

something they all have personalized in

the life of any beauty defining moment

this is the defining moment in a who we

are where we are

push push maybe I don't know where to go

what's the plan sir

I'm Reverend John Fox the state leader

of Illinois and I'm here on behalf of

one fix Maximus Reverend Matthew Hale

doctor of law the meeting hall is full

doping all are allowed in the World

Church of the Creator is based upon the

survival the expansion and advancement

for the white race only this was done by

passionate committed people and this is

a mini and one coalition to be

acknowledged on both things thank you

very much

your survival comes first and the

survival of our future generation of

white people comes first

please let our brothers and sisters who

are outside know that we are with them

as well so we all stand up on a count of

three

and never beg loud cheer one two three

what I really like about Reverend

Matthew Hale is that he is defined to

the end the pieces the polar opposite of

Trent Lott Bolden it's cheaper Tamra the

atmosphere of discrimination and

intolerance that give group like Hales

the mistaken impression as he our Balkan

is alive and well

Abraham Lincoln wanted to expatriate the

slaves to Panama now we just need to

regain our historical memory and we'll

realize that we are racist and there's

nothing wrong that the n-double-a-cp war

legrand pledges to work with this

community it has struggled to dispel the

issues that cause division between black

and white and that's what this is about

I'd like to thank mayor Larry Raymond

for dering dering to say that the

Emperor is naked he dared to speak up he

never rescinded his letter and I give

him great credit for that and I hope

he's enjoying Florida this is not a

haven for any hate group partly racist

organizations and main stands in

opposition to that kind of thing

right now the to the chicken olam policy

of America is to bring in immigrant from

the country where we're making enemies

from the Arab countries Bobby Kennedy

was in Cape Town South Africa and was

talking about bring it into our

apartheid and you're saying that

sometimes one person by themselves can

do or move great objects or made great

ways we don't want the Somalis here ever

since the mayor had written his letter

he had received over 600 letters and

emails in support of his letter that

individual can send a tiny ripple of

hope and from

different centers of energy Harry never

will become to curry which can wash down

the walls oppression and resistance al

Qaeda these people are the enemy who do

you think we are at war with right now

we are at war with terrorism on a global

scale but we are bringing these people

to our communities we are bringing them

to me this is a great save that is one

of the natural resources they are

flooding into every major city and they

are rallying around diversity and these

gullible people who support it they are

placing the money they are sending it to

organizations that have been tied by the

federal government as being al Qaeda

operatives but it has nothing more

important than that it has the best

people in the world there are

approximately another thousand Somalis

scheduled to come here this summer that

is why we are here we are here because

there's already 1,100 here we don't want

them this is where the battle has begun

these people are the enemy make no

mistakes

at any given chance when they get into

the majority or they have an opportunity

they will probably slit your throat or

bomb your place of work we do not take

measures to protect the people who care

about this country in this country is

going to go down the tubes and

individuals have found to this community

for the express purpose of infecting it

with a vile disease I have been

recruiting members in the state of Maine

in the Lewiston Auburn area there's a

lot of support a disease of hatred we're

not going away a big and read don't even

get in my face and talk to me about

diversity and how you want to smash

racism and racism about the time you get

into my comfort zones about the time I

get uncomfortable and you do not want

that and these individuals hopefully in

terms of that being behind when they

leave we will understand violence when

you get into my face they hope to be

will affect the residents of this

community and with Fred throughout this

day we will unite white people in this

state across this country and across

this globe you are wasting your time

here we will not quit until we have won

there is no stopping us do not bother

your yarns of hatred bigotry racism and

discrimination will not survive they

will not survive there will come a day

when a rural Church of Creator member

sits as a president of this country and

is going to declare what is right for us

and we are going to follow it because we

are sick and tired of following these

politicians who do not care about us let

me thank you won't bill survive and that

is the vengeance that we all of us at

this event today and those who are

waiting outside and those who've already

left that's the message that all of us

are sending to the world today our

message is that we respect one another

that we care for one another and that we

love to take my word of crime

I will cry out louder silence my boy I

will find another make my voice to cry I

will create another hunt me down I will

find new places to hide lock me away

ten will rise to take my place you

cannot silence me you cannot stop me for

I in my time are forever

it's why power

obviously there's an expansion attached

to this and I don't know what it is you

know what and I don't care the fact is

that no one in this city got hurt today

and you cannot put a price on that

at the end of the day it was like

somebody has 3000 pounds off your

shoulders generally love is behind us so

it's just like civil war country dinner

the real work has begun and we have been

given a mandate which is to build this

community as one but living it is going

to be the true test of whether or not

we've made a difference how difficult

was it for you to hear that and guess

again mayors of races the mayor's a

bigot while the same type it was members

of your family RZA correct who was going

through an ugly process adopting

african-american children

- just talk about

the park says that when you have a rally

or a civil rights march or the bus

boycott in Montgomery it's necessary

it's important it's exhilarating and yet

Rosa Parks says afterwards people tend

to do what they did before and operate

with the same deafness - cries around

them and forget about groups other than

their own America is only great because

of the opportunity to attract people

from all over the world you know the

Statue of Liberty burning bright is

important because it's a shining light

for the entire world so I think we've

got to continue to keep the ladder out

there so today is the somalis but you

know you can't start drawing lines with

people in Greek there's a word Philip

zinnia if you look Sonia means usually

hospitality but what it really means is

friendship for a stranger as a community

we forgot to lock Sania when the latest

group of immigrants showed up here in

Lewiston we failed in a duty that is

both religious and cultural for

virtually all of us to show welcome and

to help we forgot what our grandparents

and our parents told us in the old

stories of how the Catholic Church was

burned by the know-nothings of the

priests had and seven how French people

just a generation before us wouldn't

teach their children French because they

didn't want their kids called dumb frogs

how Greek boys like my grandfather were

told to move along only white boys can

shine shoes here and as a community we

responded to this latest immigrant

arrival the same way that people

responded 100 and 150 years ago we've

got to look at that because we failed we

really did we're not bad people this is

not the end of the world

but we've got to start today to

recognize where we fell down and do the

right thing

celebrate the diversity that those of us

who grew up in Lewiston with all lived

with those of you who didn't have the

benefits of growing up in Lewiston may

not know what it was like to live in a

community where there were 25 different

ethnic groups roaming around in telling

stories about the old country like

dragons flying in the sky in China and

wolves howling at the edge of a village

in Lithuania or how somebody's

grandfather fought with Garibaldi in

Italy but that was our story that's what

we grew up with we've got to enjoy that

but we did when we were kids and we have

to remember who we really are and who

our old people were so that in a few

years the Somali old people when they

talk to their grandchildren can say let

my papa my great grandfather said

because he lived here god Bless America

god bless this wonderful community got

the Westons

For more infomation >> The Letter: An American Town and the 'Somali Invasion' (2003) - Duration: 1:16:07.

-------------------------------------------

🍵 Musica Rilassante Per Lavorare Meglio In Ufficio 🍵 Concentrazione 🍵 Studio 🍵 Lavoro - Duration: 1:01:12.

For more infomation >> 🍵 Musica Rilassante Per Lavorare Meglio In Ufficio 🍵 Concentrazione 🍵 Studio 🍵 Lavoro - Duration: 1:01:12.

-------------------------------------------

Valentine Day Cards - Wiki - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Valentine Day Cards - Wiki - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Information lifting of TV animation "Bet Keegui"! We will let you know the date of broadcasting. - Duration: 2:03.

Anime news voice pig

TV anime "bet Kegurui" is, MBS, to be broadcast by TOKYO MX addition decided in July!

Character mustering of key visual has also been lifted!

It is here!

"I bet Kegurui"

Monthly popular cartoon that exceeds the series total two million copies in the serialized in "pounding JOKER".

The stage is, prestigious and private hundred Kao Gakuen Japanese political and business magnates of children gather.

The most important ability in this school, not the study and exercise "tactics," "mind reading," "match strength"

That is decided all the strength of gambling, class system by gambling has dominated the school.

Things "big money", "body" and "life" to bet.

And is a hero mystery Oki transfer student, with the advent of Yumeko Jabami (cv. Saori Hayami), school of the class system, we will place further accident to the student council to reign in its apex.

"cast"

Yumeko Jabami: Saori Hayami Saotome bud Asato: Ru Tomokazu Sugita Hades month: Yoshiumi Tanaka Ryota Suzui: Tatsuya Tokutake Emperor Itsuki: Yuki Wakai Yuriko Nishinotoin: 奈波 Haterin students Shima delirium: Mariya Mari 也夢 Mi弖 dreamed: Serizawa Yumame Kaede Ikuta Do not: Asayukari Udono Seika Igarashi: Ayaka Fukuhara peach 喰綺 Ra莉: Miyuki Sawajo

TV anime "bet Kegurui" broadcast just before! Premiere held has been decided! Early watch is a chance to just before broadcasting the "bet Kegurui"!

TV anime "bet Kegurui" broadcast just before! Premiere [date] 6/23 (gold) 20:00 raising of the curtain 21:15 time scheduled end Venue: Tokyo somewhere [Speakers] Saori Hayami, Yoshiumi Tanaka, Tatsuya Tokutake, other

[Contents] ①TV anime "bet Kegurui" episode, talk show ③ Premier goods by the two-story screened ② cast hits! Special game planning in conjunction with the cast

TV anime "bet Kegurui" MBS than in July 2017, is the start broadcasting in TOKYO MX other.

"Face horticultural" We expect!

Goodbye ~.

For more infomation >> Information lifting of TV animation "Bet Keegui"! We will let you know the date of broadcasting. - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi Colt 1.3 INFORM AIRCO - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Mitsubishi Colt 1.3 INFORM AIRCO - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Information lifting of TV animation "Bet Keegui"! We will let you know the date of broadcasting. - Duration: 2:03.

Anime news voice pig

TV anime "bet Kegurui" is, MBS, to be broadcast by TOKYO MX addition decided in July!

Character mustering of key visual has also been lifted!

It is here!

"I bet Kegurui"

Monthly popular cartoon that exceeds the series total two million copies in the serialized in "pounding JOKER".

The stage is, prestigious and private hundred Kao Gakuen Japanese political and business magnates of children gather.

The most important ability in this school, not the study and exercise "tactics," "mind reading," "match strength"

That is decided all the strength of gambling, class system by gambling has dominated the school.

Things "big money", "body" and "life" to bet.

And is a hero mystery Oki transfer student, with the advent of Yumeko Jabami (cv. Saori Hayami), school of the class system, we will place further accident to the student council to reign in its apex.

"cast"

Yumeko Jabami: Saori Hayami Saotome bud Asato: Ru Tomokazu Sugita Hades month: Yoshiumi Tanaka Ryota Suzui: Tatsuya Tokutake Emperor Itsuki: Yuki Wakai Yuriko Nishinotoin: 奈波 Haterin students Shima delirium: Mariya Mari 也夢 Mi弖 dreamed: Serizawa Yumame Kaede Ikuta Do not: Asayukari Udono Seika Igarashi: Ayaka Fukuhara peach 喰綺 Ra莉: Miyuki Sawajo

TV anime "bet Kegurui" broadcast just before! Premiere held has been decided! Early watch is a chance to just before broadcasting the "bet Kegurui"!

TV anime "bet Kegurui" broadcast just before! Premiere [date] 6/23 (gold) 20:00 raising of the curtain 21:15 time scheduled end Venue: Tokyo somewhere [Speakers] Saori Hayami, Yoshiumi Tanaka, Tatsuya Tokutake, other

[Contents] ①TV anime "bet Kegurui" episode, talk show ③ Premier goods by the two-story screened ② cast hits! Special game planning in conjunction with the cast

TV anime "bet Kegurui" MBS than in July 2017, is the start broadcasting in TOKYO MX other.

"Face horticultural" We expect!

Goodbye ~.

For more infomation >> Information lifting of TV animation "Bet Keegui"! We will let you know the date of broadcasting. - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Kansas State University | Academic Achievement Center - Duration: 2:03.

K-State's Academic Assistance Center is here for you.

From tutoring to academic coaching, there are plenty of resources that are free for

you to take advantage of.

Have a class or two that is bringing you down?

Head to the Holtz Hall Tutoring Center and work with a tutor!

Tutoring is important because it not only helps you if you're behind, but if you want

to get ahead.

It provides a way to build relationships with other students, and gain advice from students

that might have taken your class before.

You can schedule a weekly appointment, or just walk-in.

Be sure to check the walk-in tutoring schedule on their website, where you'll also find

details on how to request a tutor.

It's no secret that the transition to college can be overwhelming.

Take charge of your academic success with the AAC's Academic Coaching program!

You'll meet one-on-one, with a coach who will empower and engage you in your role as

a student.

Academic Coaches are the best thing to come to K-State.

Bassically what they do is just help me get through the semester as smoothly as possible

with the best plan of attack.

Maybe you don't need a tutor, but would benefit from extra study sessions?

The AAC's Supplemental Instruction Program brings your fellow students together every

week to help reinforce what was taught in your large lecture classroom.

Peer SI Leaders work with you to deepen your understanding of course content and guide

you through effective learning strategies.

I think it all comes down to, 'how successful do you ant to be here at K-State?'

There are things here to help you do that, and I think that this place is kind of the

one stop shop place for a lot of that.

When you're at K-State, you're learning about what you love and what you're passionate

about.

And if you may not know what that is yet, then they can help you find what that passion

is within you.

Come to the AAC and get all the resources that we have to offer.

College is a whole different ballgame and it's a lot of fun, but it can be very difficult,

and it's always good to just get on track right in the beginning.

Stop by the Academic Assistance Center in 101 Holton Hall, or visit the AAC website

for more information.

For more infomation >> Kansas State University | Academic Achievement Center - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

ジャスティン・トルドー首相、ケベック州民がカナダの他の地域住民よりも優れていると言う。 日本語字幕 - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> ジャスティン・トルドー首相、ケベック州民がカナダの他の地域住民よりも優れていると言う。 日本語字幕 - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

[FMV] Sick Enough To Die Baeksoo ver. - Duration: 4:44.

I found the way to let you leave

I never really had it coming

I can't believe the sight of you

I want you to stay away from my heart

I'm on my way to your house

Please pick up your phone

Right now... I'm dying because of all this pain

If we don't meet, then I feel like I'm going to die

Please pick up your phone just for a second

Please listen to me

'Cause I'm dying

Please let me live beside you

I've been waiting for hours in front of your house

You just don't know that you're breaking my heart

Are you smiling? Are you happy?

The memories fulfilled my mind

The silence got me dumbfounded

The rain suddenly washed away my tears

I didn't mind if my body was shaking

Feeling the blood pumping inside me

You, the sweet poison

Made me suffer all day

But he's gone

Looking into those eyes, I admit, I miss you

That's why I sing this song

Please help me out of this cruel hell

If this were a dream, please wake me up

Please tell me that everything in this dream was a lie

Please say something so that I can live

I found the way to let you leave

I never really had it coming

I can't believe the sight of you

I want you to stay away from my heart

Every day and night, I drink

No peace in a second

If time was the cure, why this pain hasn't gone yet?

This is a mistake, this love is dead-end

I'm sorry for having been so greedy

Even the sleeping pill can't send me to dreams

Thinking of you, the days passed quickly

I drunkenly struggled in the night

Was the sky my rival?

Does this place throw me away like trash?

Would I have a better life if I forced myself to love someone else?

Walking around the stairs

Fulfilling my heart with a song

Don't leave, let me freeze

Help me a little, help me please

Please help me out of this cruel hell

If this were a dream, please wake me up

Please tell me that everything in this dream was a lie

Please say something, so that I can live

I found the way to let you leave

I never really had it coming

I can't believe the sight of you

I want you to stay away from my heart

I don't want you to leave, please don't leave me here alone

Please don't say this is the end, please take back what you've said

Even though it's a day, I still can't live without you

I want you back, want you back into my life

I found the way to let you leave

I never really had it coming

I can't believe the sight of you

I want you to stay away from my heart

Was the sky my rival?

Does this place throw me away like trash?

Would I have a better life if I forced myself to love someone else?

Walking around the stairs

Fulfilling my heart with a song

Don't leave, let me freeze

Help me a little, help me please

I'll be waiting till death

Whatever you're saying, I'll keep on waiting

I'll be waiting for you

I'll come back tomorrow

I'll come back tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment